- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter, we see an average day for the Prodigan, where outside of his god-fantasy in his dorm-room he is nothing like the god he feels he is.

Martin walked across the college campus, in the general direction of the second lecture of the day, having missed his first thanks to his inability to control his own dick. The bright but distant sun warmed his skin in the still-cool air of the late-morning, as he walked alone along the winding pathways of his university towards his lecture hall. Or rather, he thought he was alone; he was never truly alone of course. Within his underwear slumbered his dick, now-deflated from its full size this morning, but within the forest of his pubes was something far, far smaller. Millions of microputians, survivors from previous masturbatory god-fantasies, lived in fear at the base of his dick, having created something of a primitive, post-apocalyptic hunter-gatherer society. These microscopic (at least to Martin) millions were once part of a thriving super-metropolis of billions of their kind, kept inside a vast  dome-like structure. These structures were not unique to Microputians; they were created by Prodigans and other types contained Lilliputians and even Gulliverans, though these latter domes were infinitely more expensive and much larger. The Microputian domes were roughly the size of a snow-globe to Prodigans, and contained what appeared to be an entire continent, though the teeming billions that lived within were far too tiny to be seen by these god-sized people.

 

Martin had purchased a number of these domes, Microputian by preference, as he liked to truly feel like a god by dominating billions with whatever body part he chose. Usually, it was his dick. He liked to make himself feel big. He often compared the tiny domes to his throbbing, aching cock, as it leaked enough pre-cum in a single drop to drown millions. He’d place the little continent-domes, known as a terrarium, next to his bulging, 5½ inch dick and play god with their lives. “I BET YOU TINY SPECKS HAVE NEVER SEEN A DICK THIS BIG BEFORE, HUH?” was a favourite line of his. He enjoyed dominating their lives. Feeling like a god. Which, to them, he basically was.

 


 

Within the forest of his pubes, Kate, a Microputian, was gathering supplies. Mostly, they were forced to survive on the Prodigan’s body, eating and drinking whatever they were lucky enough to find. A general society had developed there; the Microputians made their homes within the Prodigan’s pubic hairs, digging and hollowing tiny fractions of them out, which kept them (generally) safe whenever he took a shower, and they attempted to keep their lives functioning as before. It was much more akin to an ancient society than anything else, but it was largely democratic and still possessed modern traits; equality and attitudes had managed, so far, to remain unchanged from their original society within the dome. Kate, and millions like her, lived in this world now, after the Prodigan used their old one as a tiny sex toy. Kate had collected her required quota of the day of the Prodigan’s skin and sweat, and was now returning to her portion of this god’s genitals when she heard a thunderous quaking It was different from the normal, distant and all-encompassing quaking of the Prodigan on whom she lived. No, this was…much closer. Looking behind her, in the distance she could see something…something big...

someone big….

 


 

Martin sat down in his lecture hall next to a very attractive girl. She was roughly the same height as he was, with a soft and gentle face, and thick, long brunette hair. He had seen her in lectures before, and had developed something of a crush on her. He took his chance to sit beside her this time. Placing his bag on the floor, and taking out his equipment; laptop, paper, pen and such, he settled down next to her, whilst she idly scrolled through her phone.

 

“Hey” he said, finally, after a few moments. “Hi”, was the short reply he received, the girl lazily lifting her head to look at him as she said it, before returning to her idle phone-browsing. “I can’t stand this topic, can you? So dull…” he said, not sure exactly how to speak to this beautiful girl. “Mm, it is pretty boring. Need it for the others though, so…” she replied, again lazily, this time without looking up from her phone. She was certainly…tricky to talk to, she was clearly not particularly interested in having a conversation, she likely wanted to simply get through the lecture and get back to more interesting things. So did he, as it happened, though what ‘interesting things’ the two of them wanted to do perhaps differed.

 

“I’m Martin, don’t think we’ve met before?” he said, struggling to think of what else to say beyond that. “Georgia. And we haven’t” was the curt response he received.

 


 

Kate looked up to see the vast form of a Gulliveran moving towards her, each one of its steps creating a tremor in the soft, fleshy ground beneath her feet. Screaming in fear, she dropped her ‘supplies’ and ran for her life. Not that it would do much good, of course; each one of the Gulliveran’s steps covered more ground than she could in an hour! The sounds of the Gulliveran battered Kate’s senses. She seemed to be…panicking.

 

High above Kate, though still barely a tiny fraction of the height of one of Martin’s pubic hairs, a Gulliveran woman, perhaps in her early-30’s, was running through the endless, dense forest, breathing heavily in fear and looking for some place to take shelter. Her naked body was truly vast from Kate’s perspective, and as she approached, completely unaware of the tiny Microputian at her feet, she almost stepped on the tiny speck. It was only good fortune that Kate found herself in the gap between the Gulliveran woman’s long toes. Kate screamed in fear, not that the Gulliveran could hear her, though her ordeal was over quickly. The Gulliveran’s foot lifted, the updraft dragging Kate along with it, before she fell back down onto the fleshy ground. The Gulliveran continued on, terrified of her surroundings, completely unaware that she had just made a tiny Microputian even more terrified of HER…

 


 

The lecture dragged on. Martin sat there in silence, unable to do what he actually wanted to do, which was speak to Georgia. Not that she seemed particularly interested in speaking to him. He idly moved his pen about in his hand, having taken very few notes in this long and drawn-out purgatory of an hour. “Boring, huh?” he quietly whispered to the girl sat next to him. “Mhmm” she replied, with something of a sigh. Shortly thereafter, to the Prodigans’ mercy, the lecture finished. In the commotion of hundreds of students packing away their belongings and chatter beginning between them all, Martin tried his luck. “Hey so, I was just wondering if you wanted to grab a coffee? Or…something?” His confidence waned a little as he asked, though he felt like he had to try. “Uh…I’m a little busy, actually, so I think I’ll pass…” was Georgia’s fairly quick response. “Oh, okay, maybe another time then…” he began. “Yeah, maybe” she simply said, before walking out alone. The Prodigan was left in the hall to pack his things away and continue with his day, slightly deflated.

 

He walked out of the lecture hall and back down the winding paths of the campus towards his dorm, he knew of something waiting for him back there that could lift his spirits a little…

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed it. Leave any comments or requests for what you'd like to see.