- Text Size +

*

Shortly after lunch and the trays were clear, Beth couldn't hold it any longer.

She made her apologies as she shimmied in front of the other passengers to get into the corridor, and started towards the middle of the plane to another set of toilets.

Hopefully the overbearing air hostess wasn't there.

Just before she reached the toilet there was a really powerful jolt down below, in between her legs. It seemed to be from both Michael and Rachel. They were coordinating something together.

It caused a wave of pleasure so powerful that it caused Beth to stumble and crash into the top of a strangers’ passenger seat.

The passenger looked up and her and then smiled politely.

"Yeah, my legs go to jelly on these long- haul flights too," the man said, quickly admiring Beth's cleavage that waved and jiggled about in front of him.

Beth smiled back apologetically, and slightly embarrassed, and then staggered towards the toilet.

She locked the door, put the seat down and quickly undid her shorts.

She pulled her panties down. Michael was lying on the thin fabric material. She lifted him up between her fingertips and placed him on the sink counter.

Then she looked down.

Rachel's head was still sticking out but she had managed to get a portion of her upper body out of Beth's vagina, she was out up to below her breasts and had freed her arms.

They looked at each other. Rachel was hanging upside down, her long hair was dangling but clumped together after being soaked in Beth's sexual mucus for so long.

A wicked smile overtook Beth's face, she squeezed her vaginal muscles, it was not a full squeeze.

Rachel's eyes widened and she shrieked out from the powerful muscular action that suddenly gripped her tiny body. She wriggled to try and get free.

Beth quickly grabbed hold of her upper body between her fingertips and extracted her with a wet slopping sound.

She held her up in front of her face.

She was glistening and coated in Beth's sexual juices.

Beth held her below her nostrils and gave her a slow and deliberate sniff.

"Hmm… you smell of me…" she smiled wickedly. "I bet you taste of me as well," she licked her lips.

Rachel shivered and looked disgusted.

Beth chuckled. She didn't know why but she enjoyed the verbal torture of Rachel. She hadn't really subjected Michael to that much. He was more of a physical object for her.

Dominating another shrunken woman gave Beth a different kind of a kick. One she hadn't been aware she would like.

She put Rachel down on the counter.

The tiny woman stumbled a bit and then stood steadily.

"What are you going to do with us?" Rachel asked. "This is kidnapping,"

"I haven't completely decided yet," Beth replied. "But we talked about money earlier. How much are we talking?"

Rachel didn't reply. She crossed her arms.

"That's okay, we can work something out," Beth chuckled and waved it off.

"In the meantime, I'm really horny and I need to get myself off right now. So be a good girl and suck your fiancée off for me, I think I will enjoy watching it…"

Rachel gave Beth the finger very firmly and crossed her arms again, with a solid refusal.  

Michael was on his knees looking up with a dull expression. His fight was nearly completely gone now. He knew his position.

"Fine. I could suck him off, but there is a risk that I could get too excited and swallow him whole… I suppose that's a risk," she sighed and started to lower her head towards him.

Rachel maintained a firm and stoic expression.

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription