- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Part 1 is here: https://giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11191

Part 1 is here: https://giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11191

A Giantess Anthology Short Story –

The Mile High Club Part 2

By Richard C. H. Davies

SM, SW, GTS, insertion, lick, handheld, SM kidnap, SW kidnap, panty entrapment, sniffing, voyeur

Beth clicked her seatbelt around her waist, the plane engines were just starting to engage.

She looked down at her crotch with a smile. She was wearing blue high cut jean shorts, beneath that she was wearing panties, and beneath that she knew that she had a little man pressed up against her pussy.

She had captured Michael about 2 weeks ago during the flight over to her holiday destination. He had shrunk himself and left the door of the toilet unlocked, Beth had gone to use the toilet to masturbate and had seen his tiny form by the sink.

She knew that his fiancée had planned to join him in there. She even remembered what she looked like.

Michael had been down in her crotch for quite a few hours now. She had to keep a low profile and not draw attention to him through airport security. She didn't want to get caught on the way home by airport security.

The news had been reporting Michael's unusual disappearance during her holiday.

She had actually pushed him up inside her pussy when she had gone through the security checks. Just in case. Then she had given him respite afterwards when she had gone to the toilets and pulled him back out again.

She found that the problem was every time she thought about him, or looked at his little shrunken body it turned her on. Then she had to masturbate with him to sate her sexual appetite.

She had spent most of her holiday doing that, she knew that he was exhausted.

The plane started to taxi along the path to the runway to leave Dubai airport. 

*

An hour into the flight Beth took a little wander round. She still had Michael trapped in her panties.

She wandered up and down the seating aisles. That was when she spotted Rachel, Michael's fiancée.

She was sitting next to an empty seat. Beth almost felt sorry for her.

Rachel glanced up and made eye contact with Beth. Beth gave her a sympathetic smile and then headed straight to the toilet.

She entered the toilet cubicle and suddenly felt a force pushing behind her. She half turned to see what was pushing her, but the space was too limited and she stumbled into the toilet.

She bounced against the cubicle wall and nearly tripped over the toilet.

She spun round.

It was Rachel, who was quickly entering and locking the door behind them.

Rachel turned to her, wild eyed.

"I recognised you in the queue to get on the plane. It took me a while I knew I had seen you before, then I just realised it was on the flight out that I saw you.

Beth tried to keep her face passive and innocent, but also sympathetic.

"I saw what happened in the news… I'm so sorry…"

"Oh can it! You wouldn't believe how many people came up to me with their sympathies. I'm sick of it. I just want answers. You were on the flight out," Rachel pointed at Beth. "Tell me what you saw."

"I… I don't remember seeing anything out of the ordinary…"

Rachel looked at Beth evenly. Studying her face. Beth was pressed up against the wall, wondering what was going to happen next.

"You're lying. You look just like my sister when she lies!"

"I'm not…"

"Don't lie, you know something. I know you know something. He was shrunken down so anyone could have taken him…" her expression suddenly lit up. "I bet you took him. I saw you come out of the toilets… you bitch!"

Rachel came at Beth with such a sudden and unexpected ferocity. Her hands lunged out at Beth and went straight for her throat.

Beth tried to fend her off but the other woman's palms landed round her neck. She gasped and gagged.

She kicked at Rachel with her knee, hitting her in her thigh. Causing her to back off slightly.

Rachel pulled something out of her pocket. It was a packet… of pills. They looked like shrinking pills.

Hell no! Beth was not going to be shrunk down by this bitch.

Beth swiped at the packet, hitting Rachel's hand and knocking the packet, causing it to spin out of Rachel's hand.

Rachel immediately went to the floor, scrambling to get the pills.

Beth summoned all of her strength and slammed her knee into Rachel's forehead. Catching her to the side.

Rachel went down like a sack of potatoes. She slumped on the floor.

Beth waited, watching and panting, wondering if she was unconscious.

She quickly checked the limp woman's pulse. She was out for the count but still alive.

Wow that escalated! She thought.

A thought occurred to her as she spotted the packet of pills.

It was quite a large packet.

How did these guys get hold of so many expensive pills? They must have been loaded.

She opened it up, pulled out 10 pills, and turned Rachel's head. She was about to slip them in her mouth then realised that probably wasn't the best idea. She would just choke on them.

She grabbed Rachel and tugged her under her armpits. Heaving her with all of her strength so that she was leaning against the door, sitting upright.

Her head lolled to one side.

Beth had to hold her chin and then she opened Rachel's mouth. She ground down the pills between her fingers and then popped the mixture into her mouth.

*

Rachel awoke feeling cold. The floor seemed to be vibrating a lot. She could feel it though her bones.

She looked upwards and screamed until it felt like her lungs would burst. The shock of the sight that she was almost caused her to pass out again.

The giant woman that she had accosted earlier was now towering over her.

She realised that she was still in the toilet. Somehow she had been shrunken down in size. The vibrations she felt were the aircraft engines thrumming through the counter of the sink that she was sitting on.

She went to check her pockets with her hands, then realised in horror that she was completely naked.

She had shrunken out of her clothes… her pills… shit the woman had found her shrinking pills.

She had intended to use them on this woman to get some answers from her. They only had a temporary effect. Depending on how many someone used.

"How many did you give me?" She shouted up at the giant woman.

The woman smiled and held up both hands, displaying all ten fingers.

Rachel covered her mouth to suppress her wail of anguish.

The disclaimer was very clear. Not to take more than five pills at one. If someone did it could lead to permanently being shrunken down to that size.

Oh god! Rachel thought. I'm going to be permanently at this size.

She started to shake from the shock.

"What did you do with my fiancée?" She called up at the giant woman, pulling her knees to her chest.

"Oh I'm sorry," the giant woman boomed. "Yes, I should have mentioned,"

Rachel gasped as the giant woman stood up and dropped her denim shorts to the ground.

Her giant patterned panties were tight around her groin. There was a damp patch where her pussy was. Rachel screwed up her face in distaste. What was this crazy woman going to do next?

Her giant hands clasped around the waistband of her panties and started to lower them, she allowed them to drop only a few inches.

Rachel froze in horror at what she saw.

Pressed against the giant woman’s pussy, against the lips of her labia, and tangled in her pussy hair, she could see Michael.

His tiny body wasn't moving.

The giant woman looked down and chuckled wickedly.

"Oops, I think he's become quite attached to me," she chuckled again as she spoke.

She reached down to one of his arms and started to peel him off her pussy.

He started to move and his limbs started to show some life.

The giant woman finished peeling him away from her pussy, carried his dangling form over towards Rachel and let him go on the counter next to Rachel.

Michael collapsed in a heap.

Rachel instantly ran to his size to check he was okay. He was muttering something incoherent.

Rachel could smell the stink of the giant woman's vagina all over Michael. She wrinkled up her nose.

"You animal!" She shouted up at the giant woman, as she continued to check her fiancee.

"Actually call me Beth. We are going to get very closely acquainted so you had better get used to it," Beth crouched down until her giant face was level with Rachel.

Rachel looked at her in terror. The face was absolutely huge. She had never been next to a giant womans face before.

Beth licked her lips noisily and slowly.

"Hmm… you look tasty," she spoke softly, directing all of her attention at Rachel.

Rachel recoiled at the sudden piercing attention on her and the realisation that the giant mouth could consume her whole.

Nobody knew that she was in here. She was screwed if Beth wanted to eat her.

"Please… don't hurt us," Rachel begged. "What do you want? Money?"

"Money would be great thank you," Beth replied with a smile.

"Is that what this is all about?" Rachel asked incredulously. "You've been hunting us down for our money?"

Beth hadn't but she shrugged. She didn't think it would be a bad thing for Rachel to not know that both the shrinking and capture of Michael and Rachel were a complete accident, it was mere opportunism on Beth's part.

It wouldn't do any harm for Rachel to believe that she was a master strategist extortionist.

She was just wondering what to do next.

There was a loud knock on the cubicle door from outside.

"Just a minute," Beth shouted over her shoulder.

"Hi there, it's Yvonne, I'm one of the air hostesses. You've been in there for quite some time. Is everything okay?" The overly friendly air hostess asked.

Beth wondered if she could shrink her down.

She looked back at Rachel who was summoning up the courage to scream out for help.

Beth grabbed Rachel in her fist, before she could do or say anything.

She had the tiny woman's upper body and head completely wrapped up inside her palm.

"Sorry, I've had a bad stomach…" Beth replied. There was a pause. "I sometimes get air sick," she added for plausibility.

"Oh okay, I'm sorry, can I get you some water?"

"Oh yes please, thank you," Beth replied. That would buy her a bit more time.

Michael was starting to become a bit more energetic.

Beth grabbed hold of him as well in her hand, clumping him together with Rachel.

Then she bent over and dropped them both onto the fabric of her panties.

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription