- Text Size +

Both of them looked upwards and shrieked as the panties were lifted upwards and they were pancaked against the giant slopping wet pussy.

Beth was so turned on and angry that she couldn't do anything about it now.

She pulled up her shorts.

There was a light knock on the door.

"I've got your water, whenever you're ready…" Yvonne said. God that bitch is good, she was going to stand outside until Beth left.

Beth flushed the toilet and then made a bit noisy exit with washing hands and drying them.

She opened the door, Yvonne handed her the cup of water with a smile which was slightly wider than a sincere one would be.

"Thank you," Beth returned the expression and downed the cup, then handed it back.

Yvonne gave her a knowing look, Beth turned and walked back down the aisle, along the queue of frustrated looking passengers.

She returned to her seat, excited with the thought that she now had both Michael and Rachel down her pants, pressed against her pussy, but she couldn't do anything about it right now.

*

Beth sat patiently for another hour. She could feel her tiny captives squirming in her panties.

It was turning her on beyond belief. She needed to wait long enough to justify another toilet trip.

Luckily they started serving lunch, which meant that trays could be folded down.

 

 

Beth folded her tray down and took advantage of her position closest to the window to her left to unzip and unbutton her denim shorts and she slipped her left hand under her panties.

She gently slithered her fingertips forwards feeling for her little captives. She felt one of them, and then the other. They were fighting her intrusion.

She felt their bodies with her thumb and realised, after feeling her breasts, that the much more feisty one was Rachel.

She hadn't spent a long enough period in Beth's possession to realise her new role in life yet.

She pressed down on Rachel's back with her middle finger, pushing her downwards sliding her down the slick surface of her labia.

There was a very light squeal from down below. It was barely audible but it caused Beth to feign a cough and she glanced out the corner of her eye.

The two passengers next to her were busy eating and had their headphones on.

Beth pressed Rachel harder until she was outside the mouth of her pussy.

She thrust her middle finger inside her pussy, and gripped her thigh with her right hand, restraining her moan of pleasure she wanted to evoke.

She curled her finger towards her g-spot a few times, whilst pinning Rachel against her pussy outside.

Then she withdrew her soaking wet finger and she slathered her sexual juice soaked finger across Rachel's body, to get her nice and wet.

She felt Rachel trying to bat her away to no avail.

Then Beth's hand gripped Rachel, pinning her arms to her side and then rotating her round, then with both hands she slid the woman's feet inside her pussy.

Her hips slowly thrust forward to meet her living dildo. She pressed her fingertips down against Rachel's shoulders, pushing her further inside until it was just her head poking out.

She positioned Michael nearby and then withdrew her hand, zipping and buttoning her shorts up again. She wiped her hand on her leg and then started to eat her lunch.

She jerked involuntarily a few times when Rachel kicked her inside, it sent a jolt of pleasure through Beth's entire body, it felt thrilling having the tiny woman inside her, and nobody else knew.

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription