- Text Size +

As he dangled in the air, Caleb struggled to find words. “Come on, B-britt you do-“ he began only to be cutoff by Brittany

“It’s Miss Dunham, squirt.”

“Miss Dunham. Please. You don’t wanna do this. I mean, you wouldn’t even feel anything.” Caleb’s screamed as his arm dangled from between Brittany’s right thumb and forefinger.

“I do think you’re right about me not feeling anything, that’s why I sent Damien first. Two of y’all should make up for things.” Brittany shot back.

Caleb’s body shook as he looked down. Brittany’s vagina was held open by the fingers of left hand. He thought he could make out Damien’s body writhing within. He turned his head back up to his cruel owner just in time for her to bite her bottom lip, lift an eyebrow, and shrug.

Brittany released her grip on Caleb and watched as his small body fell the 10 inches she was actually holding him. It took only 2 seconds.

Caleb’s naked body soon landed on the moist, plush surface. It was surprisingly comfortably, but soon Brittany’s scent surrounded him. Caleb gagged with each breath. He looked out and up into the sunlight. “Miss Dun-“the tiny voice began to sputter before being cut-off once again.

“Have fun for the next week, Caleb. If you find Damien, give him a kiss for me.” Brittany beamed to her newest pussy pet.

Caleb was sealed in darkness as Brittany’s fingers moved from their spot. He screamed as the walls tightened around him.

Brittany smiled in satisfaction and squeezed her thighs together. At her size, Damien and Caleb were practically imperceptible, but just the thought of the two men having absolutely no way free and being completely at her body’s mercy made Brittany shiver.

Regina, Lauren, Lyle, Tanner, Chad, Ben, and Roger all watched emotionless from within their glass cage.

“How I wish that were me.” Chad mumbled under his breath, but still earned a shock from Brittany.

“Don’t be a perve.” Brittany chided as she rolled off her bed and stood to her full height. Her arms stretched above her head.

The 7 prisoners stared as Brittany’s arms extended above and her toes pressed into the ground. Her toes and fingers wore an emerald green polish. Her calves and thighs flexed putting Brittany’s powerful leg muscles on display. Her ab muscles taunted the tinies as their bodies had grown soft and out of shape. And, finally, her powerful arms stretched above, framing her deceivingly angelic face between them.

“MMmmmmmm!” Brittany’s mouth chewed out a yawn, “That was a dang good stretch, y’all. Now time for me to get dressed and head down to the gym. Busy day!”

The girl had been on the absolute top of the world as her 26th birthday approached. Her program had been a massive hit. People were begging to be signed into servitude by Vilecio all for the chance to become like Brittany or others at her level. Instead, they were used for testing or sold to those who could afford it.

“V. Play the news.” Brittany commanded.

One of her bedroom walls turned into a room-sized screen with a smiling female Anchor.

“I’m here at the V-Spa on Frenchman Street where business is busier than ever. Vilecio’s new employment program has given jobs to those who had no other place in the world.” The camera began to pan out to show the woman was seating in a spa chair. “In fact, I personally have benefited from this as my two sons chose the Vilecio route instead of college.” The camera finished panning out to show the anchor sitting with her feet propped up on a white-leather stool. It then zoomed in to show two tiny boys working tools and lotions onto her feet.

“Are those little Jeremy and Brad?” Another anchor’s voice popped-up.

“You bet they are, Jen! Making mom proud by being productive members of society! Signing off, Joan Smith, Action 4 News.”

The camera then showed the scene back in the studio as a different woman’s face was presented. “As many of those watching us may know. Our station and hundreds of others recently became part of the Vilecio family. I would like to assure you that this will not change the news we bring you or how we down. However, you may notice some differences in the way we do things.” The anchor head then tilted downward with a smile, “Isn’t that right, Bill?”

The camera panned to a 6-inch tall man standing by the anchor’s coffee mug. He tried to hide behind the vessel, but was left bare to world as the woman’s hand lifted the cup to her lips for a sip.

“You may see more of my coworkers like Bill here on set, but don’t be alarmed. This is just a new restructuring plan in place. Joan will be joining me here in the studio as my new co-anchor while my former coworker here will be our new little assistant. He’ll be making sure Joan and I stay awake and chipper to bring you the best stories and most important news.”

With this, the anchor placed her mug back onto the newsdesk, accidentally pinning Bill underneath with a squeak-like scream from the insignificant man.

“Whoops!” The anchor laughed as music began to play and the station cut to commercial.

Brittany checked herself out in her closet’s mirror. She wore a tight purple tank top and black sports bra. Her massive legs wore a pair of black yoga pants which her toned glutes, quads, and calves.

She lifted her arms to flex for herself, her biceps formed effortlessly and with impressive size. Beneath each arm, she had glue a shrinkee. Lyle stuck to her left armpit with Vilecio’s patented Tiny-Tack and Roger was under her right.

Meanwhile, her feet encased in a pair of bright yellow running shows enjoyed the feeling of Hailey, Lauren, Ben, Regina, Tanner, and Chad all squeezed tight together as living insoles.

“How about a 5 mile run to get things started and then about an hour of lifting?” Brittany asked aloud.

This earned screams from her captives.

As she stepped from her home, Brittany was hit with the humid warmth of the late-morning. Noon was fast approaching and things were getting hot and sticky.

“V. Weather.” Brittany tapped her ear.

“83 degrees. Sunny. 85% humidity.” The feminine robot voice answered back.

“Y’all are going to be soaked.” Brittany spoke aloud before telling V to play her workout playlist.

Lyle watched the world go by from within Brittany’s armpit. Witch each gait, Brittany’s arms pumped. Her heartbeat throbbed in his ears. The sweat formed quickly and came in torrents. The Tiny-Tack being used was a new product Brittany had been asked to test before Vilecio fully introduced it to the market. He prayed that it would keep him secure; as much as life sucked now, he could only imagine falling off Brittany’s skin and being eaten by a wild animal or crushed by an unsuspecting passerby.

As much as Lyle and Roger suffered, the sextuplet under Brittany’s feet had it much worse.

Hailey screamed and wept in the darkness as her body was secured to the shoe’s insole by more tiny-tack. Brittany’s giant bare sole bore down on her, Regina, and Chad with an unending pounding. Every time Brittany’s foot lifted, Hailey and the others had a milli-second to catch their breaths for the other shoe, literally dropped. Whenever the massive appendage hit the ground, the shrinkees were pressed deep into skin. A suction like affect forcing them to breath out and then breath in the equivalent of buckets in sweat.

Brittany’s eyes focused on the road ahead, but she took notes with each step. How Lyle and Roger felt under her arms and how well her sockless running shoes worked in conjunction with the shrinkees.

And so, Brittany’s workout routing went. She grew stronger while her trophies withered. Objects to act as steppingstones for her success.

2 hours later, Brittany returned home. She stepped into the cool air of her foyer. Her body was slick with sweat. She stopped at the entry mirror and checked her self out. Her tank-top had become a darker shade of purple after being drenched in her sweat and her yoga pants, though black, were clearly darker around her crotch and ass. She lifted both her arms to reveal Lyle and Roger who were bright red.

Brittany laughed, “Y’all look like a couple mudbugs. Did I steam ya to death?” She teased.

Lyle and Roger both were silent and only gave thousand yard stares.

“Well, I’d say y’all shouldn’t be too worried. Looks like just some friction burn. Sorry for not shaving this morning. I would say that you two were excellent in helping me test the Tiny-Tack.” With this, Brittany game a girly chuckle and placed her arms down.

The giant girl then knelt down and unlaced her left shoe. She slowly and deliberately removed her foot. She couldn’t help but noticed the reddened skin and vascularity of her foot due to the increased blood flow. As she continued to pull her foot loose, the suction forced some of the humid air from inside to rise into the air.

Brittany coughed as her own odour hit her nose.

“Oh God. Y’all. That is rank.” She grimaced and pulled her foot fully free. From this point, she reached inside and carefully removed the insole

Brittany smiled as the nearly two-foot long foam cushion dangled in the air.

Lauren, Tanner, and Ben lay flat. Their bodies securely attached to the sweat-soaked fabric. They had been placed directly under Brittany’s instep. Vilecio’s knew it would require too many shrinkees to act as full insoles; as such, they were going to market a 3-pack of shrinkees as an “arch-support” system.

“Y’all. I just wanna thank you so much.” Brittany spoke to the trio which where held before her face. “That was the best workout I’ve had in ages. I beat my personal record for 5 miles and set a max for squats. I think we’ve found our new home-run product!” She squealed.

Lauren’s stomach dropped as she was reminded, like always, that she wasn’t a person. Merely and tiny, and object, a…product.

 “How about I let y’all dry out while I watch some TV and relax before hopping up to the bath?”

Minutes later, Brittany’s two insoles hung in an open window to dry while she lay on a massive sofa in her sun room overlooking Cheestnut street. As she lay with her body fully stretched out, ankles crossed; she focused on the TV. Her arms arched above her head. Her body in a full relaxed position.

Still stuck to Brittany’s insoles, the six shrinkees could do nothing but wait for their owner to set them free. Ben stared ahead, his body completely pruned from the moisture of Brittany’s foot. His eye settled on Brittany’s right under arm. Roger’s lobster-red body still affixed securely.

Brittany absent-mindedly chewed her check and splayed and curled her toes as she watched TV. A daytime talk show played on another Vilecio owned station. The hosts were talking about the must have products of the season.

“V. Increase Volume.” Brittany asked her electronic assistant.

The room soon filled with the sound of the shoe.

“And ladies,” one of the younger hosts of the show was talking, “If you’re going to be flaunting those feet this season. Don’t go bare! Have a friend, or two!”

The camera panned to a model dressed in gladiator sandals. Her ankle was wrapped by two smaller women wrapped in a circle.

“Oh! Adorable!” One of the older hosts shouted.

“Thank you, Margerie!” the previous host replied, “And actually, this is a cameo by my two child-hood best friends Amber and Ashley! It was my way of giving back after they both lost their jobs in this recent economic downturn.”

“Oh that is so kind of you!” Margerie added.

The camera then zoomed in on the two women who were clasped ankle-to-wrist as they wore forced smiles. Their eyes showed evidence of having been crying.

“Another great product from Vilecio!” Margerie chimed in.

“Yes indeed…” Brittany answered to herself as she glanced over to her hanging insoles. “…and we got so many more for y’all…”