- Text Size +

“Oh my god aren’t you all soooo cute!” A snide, but cheery, voice echoed painfully around 9 tinies.

Their sky the undersides of two size 12 feet, the 9 individuals faces all burned with shame as they danced around like idiots. Hats on their heads jingling with miniature bells while the fabric itched their skin. Ranging from 2-5 inches, the group were all the victims of the girl who now controlled every aspect of their daily lives.

Moving her dangling feet so she can see the little show better, Brittany Dunham couldn’t have been going into the near year any better. The 25 year-old had fought and clawed her way over the past 3 years to be the new Director of Digital Marketing for Vilecio’s New Orleans location. The 10 shrinkies serving as trophies of each conquest.

One, her first boss, a 30 year-old red-head who’s skin tone nearly matched her hair now, had been reassigned as Brittany’s  “Director of Wrinkle Care”.

Another, one her of her ex-boyfriends who had gotten her hired. His only responsibility now as shaving her arm pits.

And one more, an office crush who had scorned her advances; he now lived off her sweat.

Brittany had overcame each and every obstacle encountered along the way. With each promotion, she grew from her graduation height of 5ft 4in to 6ft 3in all while reducing those who had challenged her. The former intern who scurried around the office at every higher-level employee’s beck-and-call; now, quite literally, had people wrapped around her fingers.

As the dancing and tiny singing drew down, Brittany clapped with glee. A genuine smile beaming from her face.

“I appreciate y’all soooo much! Y’all wore them cute little outfits and then put on this great little show for New Years. I could not ask for a better office family.” Her eyes burning a hole into the group corralled between her large feet.

They all, tiny men and women alike, returned her words with a curtsy. As they’d been trained.

One tiny man, who had been Brittany’s rival when they both started, whispered under his breath “After you shoved Ben up your ass for not dancing right, how could we resist…”

Unbeknownst to him, Brittany’s gift from her boss had been the latest Vilecio upgrade. A new an improve microphone implanted under her right ear picked up his words clearly.

“Tanner. Don’t be a protesting pipsqueak.” She focused her attention on the man whose skin instantly became pale as the blood drained from his face. She bent down from her office chair, her face now hovering mere inches from the group. Her warm breath flowing over them like a dense fog.

Tanner tried to hide his fear as Brittany’s eyes bore into him.

Her toothy smile returned from between her Matte Mulberry lipstick.

“Since you’re jealous of Ben’s party in the back, how about we get you to some business up front?”

Like an unseen hawk, Brittany’s right hand swept around and plucked Tanner from the group. The girl returned to her upright position. Leaning back in her chair, she reached down an pulled the spandex waistband of her yoga pants forward.

Dangling by his arm from Brittany’s fingers, Tanner tried to plead. “Ms. Dunham! Please.”

Brittany let the precariously dangling man cry and beg for 2 minutes while she remained silent. Finally, Tanner appeared worn out. His shaking body, still covered in the sill elf suit, hung limply.

“That was might unprofessional of you TyTy.” She used the name he had admonished her for using on their first day together. “After careful consideration, I think it would be best for you to reassigned to a new position for the next week.”

Tanner tried to plead once more, but was silenced as Brittany’s left hand began peeling off his outfit. “I don’t want your little outfit to get ruined. We all know how sweaty I get down there after the Amanda incident.” Brittany chuckled as her mind briefly flashed to the image of the former Digital Marketing Director covered in her crotch sweat after a 5 mile run.

Kissing her left fingers, Brittany patted Tanner’s, now exposed, stomach. “I expect that little mouth of yours to be running in another way for the next week.”

Tanner screamed as his body went weightless. The gap in Brittany’s pant’s growing larger until he landed roughly on her pelvic mound. Freshly shaven stubble scratching his skin. His neck craned upward just in time to see Brittany give him a wink and pull her thumb free.

Brittany laughed as the waistband slapped delightfully against her skin. She reached to her right and grabbed a tablet from her desk. With a few taps she felt the lycra-like material tighten and Tanner’s outline on her crotch was emphasized.

“Ohhh TyTy.” She teased under her breath as she returned the tablet to its dock.

The other tinies all jumped with fear as Brittany clapped once from above. Her eyes once more focusing on them; well, the remaining 8.

“Now who wants to help me get ready for the New Year’s Party?”

All 9 individuals jumped and screamed with feigned glee for her to pick them.

Brittany softly tapped her ear. Her microphone singling out each voice. She let her eyes close briefly as she listened to her trophies scream her name like adoring fans. Each one fighting for admiration and mercy. A satisfied warmth flew though her body as her toes curled ever-so-slightly. Tanner was already getting some work to do.

Brittany opened her eyes and leaned forward. She placed her feet firmly on the ground. She placed her elbows on her knees and rested her head in her propped-up hands.

“Aren’t all y’all so precious. Maybe some of you would’ve stayed normal size. Hailey, I can only imagine how much easier it’d be to massage my feet after a run then.” Brittany winked at her former sorority president who had gotten a job a Vilecio shortly after herself.

 

Hailey, nearly identical to Brittany looks-wise, turned her face to the ground in shame. Shrunken only a week prior, she knew this was a reference to how she teased that Brittany would be rubbing her feet after every workout once she was promoted. Needles to say, things did not work for Hailey as planned.

Rising up to her full height from the chair. Brittany blocked the sunlight entering her office from the window behind her.

“Now don’t y’all worry. I’ll have enough tasks for each of you. I gotta look my best tonight. Rumour has it that Ann, Vilecio’s founder and CEO, is going to be at this shindig. Allegedly she flew in from Dallas this morning. Can you imagine her sitting in a regular seat!?”

Brittany swooned slightly as she pictured her 17ft tall CEO. Tanner getting another task on his plate.

“Hailey and Roger. Y’all gonna be in charge of making my feet look their best. I just got a new pair of Margaux’s I want to match perfectly.”

“Tracy, Lyle, Regina, and, of course, Mr. Damian. Y’all on hair duty. I’m going to need to be smoother than a freshly iced King Cake.”

“Chad and Lauren. I need my mani touched-up.”

“And don’t ya’ll worry. I’ll have Tanner and Ben appropriately stored before then. So you don’t have to worry about them getting in the way. Oh. All y’all take off them ridiculous outfits. You idiots look stupid.”

45 minutes later. Brittany lay naked on her Vilecio care table, “So the small can live large” was its catchphrase.

Brittany lay facing up, her bareback flat against the plush surface heated underneath as well. Her eyes closed. She focused on the feeling of little feet against her skin.

Special slots in the table allowed her legs to dangle below. Her feet resting on a rest underneath the table as Hailey and Roger toiled. Each person standing on one of their owner’s peds, Hailey stared and the expanse of skin before her. Brittany’s veins pushing slightly against the top of the skin. She wore a backpack specially designed by her former department. It contained all the tools she would need for this task. The sweat on her bareback sticking to the backpack made her grimace witch each step as she struggled to maintain her balance. Before her, Brittany’s toes on her right foot awaited. Chipped red polish to be replaced by a Tiffany Blue polish.

“Hailey!” Brittany boomed from her relaxed position, “Really make sure you get every inch of my foot, okay? Especially between my toes. I think they’re getting a bit dry.”

Hailey sighed and began to speak to herself “Fu-“

“Don’t forget I can hear you crystal clear.” Brittany spoke sing-songily.

Hailey gulped and quickly sputtered, “Yes my beautiful lovely amazing ever-so-benevolet superior Miss Dunham.”

Brittany smirked as Hailey used the words scripted for her by Brittany before she shrank. If the tables had been turned, Brittany would be talking about how Hailey’s farts smelled like roses. She did chuckle at that.

Her arms bent upward, Brittany’s head rested on her upward facing palms. Her arm pits exposing three-days worth of unshaven stubble. “Work from home.” Brittany thought to herself and shrugged.

“Hey Big D.” Brittany spoke to Damian, “Isn’t funny how you used to pin me after you went to the gym? How your armpits were sweaty and I screamed and screamed, but you would never let me go?”

“Yes, Bigger B” Damien cringed at the words Brittany made him use as he slathered her left armpit with nano-cream. It allowed him to remove her hair without a razor while also acting as a lotion.

“Amazing how things change, but I’ll let you do the usual and give me a kiss to show there are no hard feelings.”

Damien held back a gag. Leaning forward, he placed his lips against a patch of skin which had yet to be creamed. His lips made an audible pucker.

Brittany sighed audibly, “Glad we can agree who the bigger person is.”

2 hours passed as the tiny people toiled on their ‘boss’.

Tracy, Lyle, Regina, and Damien had finished on Brittany’s underarms and moved to her crotch and were working their way down her legs.

At one point, as Tracy was on her hand’s and knees rubbing the nano cream into Brittany’s pubic stubble, she could swear she heard yelling from Brittany’s Vag.

Back at Brittany’s feet, Hailey and Roger were putting the final touches. They scanned the polish with a special light which cured and dried it near instantly. Hailey crawled down into the crevice between Brittany’s big and second toe. Her backpack left above to help her fit. Suddenly the air was crushed out of her as the digits gripped her tight.

Brittany smirked in silence as she felt Hailey between her toes. She moved the digits up and down and side to side, ensuring the smaller girl was thoroughly rolled in the flesh.

Hailey tried to speak to get Brittany’s attention, “My bea-“ “Miss D-“ “Bri-“ each time, the air was either forced from her or her face was mashed into Brittany’s skin. After 5 minutes, the torture stopped.

“Oops! Was that you, Hailey? I thought it was bug between my toes I was trying to squish.”

Hailey, “That’s okay, Miss Dunham.” This was the best retort she was allowed.

“It absolutely is.” Brittany cringed at the thought of college. How, as a freshman, Hailey hazed her by having her clean her shoes and give her a pedicure for homecoming. The punishment certainly fit the crime.

Completing their owner’s fingernails in the same color as her toes. Chad and Lauren wore the same backpacks as their cohorts below. They worked to ensure her hands were as equally soft and cared for as her hands.

Finding a rough spot between Brittany’s left pinky and ring finger, Chad got on his hands and knees to get closer. He worked the nano-cream in carefully.

Brittany glanced down at Chad and smiled. The only person here who legitimately worshiped the ground she walked on. She knew he had purposely sabotaged his career to get into this position. He was 2 years younger than her and had so much ahead of him, but the mistake he made had earned her wrath. It wasn’t until after she reviewed his file that she realized that a few of her successes came from Chad’s losses. Though she would’ve succeeded regardless, she was intrigued.

It wasn’t until he was, quite literally, in the palm of her hand that she learned the full truth. Chad had been an underclassman at her university who fell in love with her, but he was too shy to approach her. Especially since she started dating Damien around that time. He was amazed at some the things she would come up with Marketing class, how her smarts and tenacity propelled her to the top 5 of their graduating class.

She learned that Chad worked hard to get to Vilecio; eventually becoming the top of his graduating class. He had earned praise from Ann herself and was featured in magazines as the next Marketing genius. However, once he was assigned to Brittany’s department, he enacted his plan. He threw away his feature merely for the opportunity to clean the dirt from her sneakers.

Brittany sighed and thought to herself how sweet a story it was, but in the end, men are idiots.

“Chad. That looks great. How about you go see if Hailey needs help.” Brittany made sure to give Chad the most mundane jobs such as her hands or cleaning duty around her house. It was her way of maintaining absolute control. She knew he wanted to be as closed to her as possible. However, she was feeling benevolent in anticipation of the party and threw him a bone…in this case a foot.

She couldn’t stop herself from laughing as Chad sprinted from her hand toward the tiny staircase which led to her feet below.

30 minutes later, the final touches were being applied. Chad and Hailey both worked under her right sole while Lyle and Roger worked on her left sole. They used a small power-file to scrub what little calluses had developed since her last TLC session.

“Look at that! Snow on New Years!” Brittany teased as her skin flakes rained onto the four people below.

Tracy, Regina, Damien, and Lauren, meanwhile, worked to move her new heels from her bedroom to the sun-room which also served as the TLC room.

Through a system of elevators and tunnels, shrinkees could move through their owners’ homes with relative ease. All the while, Brittany’s tablet tracked the movement of each of her trophies.

Standing before a mirror, Brittany placed the finishing touches on her party attire. Her bare feet against the heated tile of her secondary closet made her purr with happiness. Her toes flexed against the marble.

She wore a simple blue cocktail dress. Her ears adorn with diamond snow-flake earrings. Her left wrist wearing a silver snowflake bracelet. On her right toe a snowflake toe-ring shown. Her theme was “Ice Queen”

Finally, her heels were rolled before her. All 8 of her ‘employees’ needed to assist in the movement of the shoes which she lifted effortlessly. A sandal style ivory pair, the contrasted the blue of her dress and nails while accentuating her snow-themed jewelry.

“Thanks, y’all.”

All 8 of her shrinkees curtsied.

But just a few things missing.

“Damien and Hailey. Positions.”

Hailey’s stomach sank. “Miss D-“ she attempted to protest, but Brittany lifted her left foot and held it above the tiny girl.

Wiggling her toes above her trophy, Brittany was stern, “We do this with your cooperation or without it. Either way it’s getting done.”

Without another word, Hailey sulked over to the left heel. She crawled up and lay so that her she was face upwards.

“Come on, Snailey.” Brittany laughed at her own pun “I knoooow how much you love parties.”

Brittany smiled. She slid her foot into the heel and secured the buckle around her ankle. Between her big and second toe, Hailey’s face was clear. She wanted to make sure everyone at the party, all 100+ could see the girl.

Damien, meanwhile, was to serve as her +1. She knew this would earn a laugh from many of the party attendees.

Brittany bursshed herself in the mirror, she turned to the remaining 6 of her herd of nerds.

“How do I look?”

“Gorgeous” “Amazing” “An Angel Incarnate” “Beautiful”. All the replies came at once. She softly laughed at Chad’s angle comment.

“Great! We’ll I’ll probably be back in the morning. Don’t wait up. Y’all cage yourselves. There’s shoe bread for Regina, Tracy, and Lyle. Chad, Lauren, and Regina. Help yourselves to some cold spaghetti in the kitchen.

With this, their massive owner trotted giddily toward the party.

THE PARTY:

The New Orleans office had always been known for its social gatherings, so it was no surprise when it won the contest to be the host of this year’s NYE part for Vilecio global.  However, it had been the first time it had won in the 3 years Brittany had been with Vilecio. She had seen many of these people online, but never in person. And the chance to see Ann herself was like seeing the pope. She had inspired so many people and especially women with the power she held and changes she had introduced to the world.

Brittany mingled with her peers, superiors, and inferiors. The range of sizes was astounding. Though she was used to towering over a lot of people at her height, Brittany was practically dwarfed by C-levels and other higher-ups.

The CFO of the Middle-East Region wore a 10-inch man as a necklace. Though this would look ridiculous on Brittany. At 9 feet tall, the CFO wore him beautifully.

Brittany received numerous comments on her outfit and even ran into one of her old sorority sisters.

“Oh my god! Hannah! How have you been!?” Brittany squealed as if she were a freshman again.

“Brittany! You look gorgeous!” Hannah replied.

The two had been in the same class, but Brittany couldn’t help but notice how she towered over Hannah.

“Uh, Hannah. You look different?” Brittany asked inquisitively.

Hannah suddenly appeared shy. In fact, she was only 3ft tall. “Well, we uh, had a bad quarter. And, uh, well, Ann stepped in and thought that our interns could actually run things better…”

Brittany stifled a small laugh, “Your interns?”

“Uh yeah.” Hannah replied and attempted to continue before being cut off. “Hannie! Where are you, Hannie!?” Suddenly a 5ft 7in brunette, obviously on her way to drunkenness, emerged from behind Hannah and rested her elbows on the smaller woman’s head.

“Oh where is my Hannie??”

Brittany, still looking down at her former friend caught the eyes of the brunette who smirked and then looked down. “Oh! There’s my little Hannnie!”

“Ishen’t she so precious?” the girl slowed up to Brittany.

Brittany smiled and replied back, “Oh, she’s adorable.” This caused Hannah to blush worse.

The intern kept it up, “Yeah. She’s so great to keep around the office. She gets us coffee, cleans up our messes. Honeshtly, though I’m supposed to be learning from her, she looks up to me in more than one way.”

This did earn a laugh from Brittany. Though she and Hannah were never close friends, they never were enemies either. However, Brittany always enjoyed seeing how much she had succeeded over those whom she was to compete with in the workforce.

“Well, if it makes Hannah feel any better, and if you want to maybe see what a future in Vilecio holds in store.” Brittany motioned toward her heels. Her bare toes shining prominently underneath the crystal chandeliers.

Looking at Hannah and the Intern, Brittany could see their puzzlement.

“Let me help out a little.” Brittany slightly spread her toes, revealing Damien and Haily.

“Is that-“ Hannah stammered in excitement “No way. It can’t be!”

“It most certainly is, El Presidente, Hailey Hallsworth.”

Brittany could see how this cheered Hannah up.

“AND Damien? I thought you two got engaged?” Hannah’s small lungs struggled to carry her voice up toward Brittany.

“Complicated.” Brittany replied and placed some weight upon Damien. He winced in pain.

“OMG! That’s great! How long until I get to wear little Hannie here as a toe ring? My classmates would be soooo jealous.” The intern ruined the moment for Hannah, but earned another laugh from Brittany.

“Well, with an attitude like yours, you might be taking her back with you after winter break!” Brittany replied, teasing Hannah.

“Hannie! Wouldn’t that e great! I wouldn’t have to wash any dishes or do any chores with you around.” The intern began.

“Brit. It’s been great. Good luck.” Hannah quickly scurried away with her young superior following behind, still screaming.

Taking a sip of her champagne, Brittany looked around the room. Squeezing her thighs together, she could feel Tanner still kicking. A small flex of her glutes earned an equal reply from Ben.

“Hailey. How flexible do you think you are? You might look good wrap around my big toe.” Brittany teased not even looking down to her pet.

Peeking up from between her tormenter’s toes, Hailey screamed and cried in humiliation. “YOU FU-!”

Brittany clamped her toes together, sealing Hailey from the outside world.

“If you’re going to be salty, you can suckle my sweat.”

“How about you, Damien?” Brittany asked again.

“I would love to, my beautiful Big B.” Damien replied, his words dripping with sarcasm.

“Suck up.” Brittany retorted and pressed her second toe on his face.

Lifting her glass up to her lips, Brittany tilted her head back and walked over to the Hors d'oeuvres table. Her heels clacking against the old hardwood of the ballroom in which the party was being held atop the 57th floor of the Vilecio New Orleans building.

Taking sight of the spread, Brittany settled on some bacon-wrapped asparagus, smoked salmon bites, and a few mini eclairs. One good thing about being so high up the chain is that calories didn’t really matter. She could be as fit or as fat as she desired thanks to some implants.

“Hey V. What time is it.” Brittany only spoke in her mind before an internal voice replied, “It is 11:15 PM”.

Only 45 minutes until the new year. Brittany was having a great time, but was a bit disappointed that Ann had not made an appearance yet. Brittany shrugged, “She is a busy woman.” With this, she popped the last éclair into her mouth and sucked her fingers clean.

Walking over to a window seat, Brittany let gravity pull her body into a plush chair. With another large glass of champagne she propped her feet up and relaxed. It has been a busy night mingling with her coworkers, showing off her trophies and admiring others.

As she tuned out the world around her a familiar voice popped up.

“Uhh, Miss Dunham..”

Snapping herself back to reality, Brittany turned her head. It was 3ft Hannah.

“Sup, Hannah?” Brittany asked, casually sipping her Champagne.

“Uh. I was….”

Brittany could see Hannah was biting her lip fiercely. She wondered if the smaller girl would draw blood.

“You look so relaxed. I was wondering if I could…help you out with a foot rub?”

Brittany raised an eyebrow, but her curiosity was answered with laughter. She turned her head and could see Hannah’s Intern howling with laughter by a nearby table. Brittany smirked and waved the girl over.

“Was this your idea?” Brittany asked in a monotone voice.

This caused the intern some concern, “Well, uh. I mean… I thought it would be a good way for old friends to bond.”

Brittany held up a finger as she finished off her champagne. “And you are absolutely right!”

The intern’s nervousness melted away.

“In fact, let’s do a trade. The New Year is about trying something different.”

Brittany reached over and unstrapped her heels. She removed them and placed them on the floor beside her chair. Damien and Hailey hung between her toes. Reaching down with her fingers, she plucked them both with her right hand and held them in her grip.

“Stick out your hand.” Brittany commanded the intern.

As she placed out her hand, Brittany’s hand hovered over and opened. Hailey and Damien’s reddened, beaten bodies landed with a small thud. They were still warm from Brittany’s feet.

“While Hannie here pampers me, you do what you want with those two. Get a taste for the big time. Hell, you may be in my shoes one day.”

The intern let out a nervous chuckle, unsure of what was meant by the last part of the sentence.

Brittany snapped her fingers. A 2ft tall waiter scurred over.

“A champagne for my new friend and I.”

Another glass was soon placed into Brittany’s hand. The intern meanwhile, juggled what to do with Damien and Hailey and her glass.

Brittany laughed and turned her attention to Hannah.

“Well? Your intern gave you and order and I’m reinforcing it. They’re not going to rub themselves, Hannie.”

Tears welled in Hannah’s eyes as she placed her, comparatively, tiny hands on her Sorority Sister’s Soles.

“Really get in there.” Brittany leaned back and closed her eyes. “Oh. When the clock strikes 12 I really want you to give them some deep smooches. Give them some tongue.”

With a final laugh from the intern, Brittany extended her glass to the intern and earned a clink in reply.

“To new friends and new futures!”

Hannah’s fingers pressed into Brittany’s instep as she melted into the chair.