- Text Size +

June was always boring. No major holidays. The weather outside hot and sticky. All planning for the new Customer-Employee program was complete. There was absolutely nothing to do. Brittany couldn’t even find the desire to torture her shrinkees.

“Y’all just do whatever. I think I’m going to take a nap.” Brittany announced to her trophies with a tired voice.

Just as she leaned back to sleep, however, an alarm blared and red lights flashed around the building.

V’s electronic voice blared through the building’s sound system, “Code 12 on Floor 35”.

“Well this is interesting.” Brittany spoke to herself and her shrinkees. Floor 35 is where the SMOL process took place. A Code 12 meant there was breach. Corporate never clearly defined what ‘breach’ meant only that all VPs and Directors respond whenever one was announced, which was very rare across the entire company. This was, in fact, Brittany’s first time experiencing a Code 12.

“Well, runts, I gotta go.” Brittany jumped from her chair and grabbed her shrinkees in her hand. She quickly ran past their enclosure and dumped all 9 inside. Her bare feet slapped against the floor as she ran from her office. In her excitement, she had left her shoes behind.

As she ran down the hallway, Brittany’s, now 7ft 6in body moved deceivingly quick. Her long legs covering strides at nearly twice the rate of her original height. She took the stairs and arrived on the 35th floor in less than 2 minutes. Coincidentally, Margot arrived at the same time. She looked up to her taller superior.

“What’s going on?” Margot asked.

“I’m honestly not sure.” Brittany replied

The two stood dumbfounded by the stairwell until they heard shouting voices.

“Stop him!”
“You can’t escape justice!”
“You’re going to make me late for lunch!”

Suddenly, a 4ft tall man rounded a corner. His body completely naked. His eyes grew a large as he set sight on Brittany and Margot.

“Caleb?” Brittany shouted in confusion as the little guy took another sharp turn around another corner. He was shortly followed by three women dressed in containment suits.

“Which way did that little bastard go?” the head of the trio stopped and asked Brittany.

“Was that Mr. Adams?” Brittany asked.

“Yes! We had a power surge during demotion and the sneaker fucker was able to duck out. We weren’t even closed to finished with him.” One of the women replied.

“No way. The CTO getting a demotion? I wonder who he piss-“ Brittany began to speak, but was cut off.

“There he goes!” One of the woman pointed down the hall as Caleb’s bare ass ran past.

As the three demotion techs gave chase, Brittany and Margot looked at one other. “Want to see who can catch him first?” Margot asked with a grin.

“Oh. I’m so gonna get the little squirt first.” Brittany replied pushing Margot’s face and getting a head start.

“NO FAIR!” Margot yelled after Brittany.

Though the demotion techs had a head start, they were much shorter than Brittany or Margot. The tallest of the trio stood at only 6ft 2in.

“Later girls!” Brittany heckled as she breezed past the techs, her bare fleet slapping the vinyl floor.

Brittany rounded another corner and watched as Caleb jumped into an elevator.

“Stop!” Brittany tried to yell, but the doors shut in her face moments before she could reach them. “Goddamnit!” She yelled, but then began to laugh as she looked at indicator. Margot and the Demotion Tech were soon standing behind her.

“What’s so funny?” one of the techs asked as she struggled to catch her breath

“Little idiot went up. Best of all. It was the observation deck. Ain’t no way he can hide from us up there.” Brittany replied.

“Alright. I’ll wait for the elevator to come back down if you 4 want to take the stairs.” Margot spoke.

With all in agreement, Brittany and the techs took the stairs, leaving Margot to guard the elevator. The observation deck was on the 46th. Actually, the floor directly beneath Brittany’s.

The four women made quick work of the 12 floors they had to climb and soon poured out of the stairwell.

“Split up.” The lead tech ordered.

Brittany had only been to the observation floor once. Her first day. It was a typical tourist attraction. A way for Vilecio to sell itself while providing a pretty nice view of the city. With it being June a lot of families were on summer vacation so it was fairly packed.

Brittany smiled as she squeezed past groups of people. For the most part, most people paid her no mind, but there were a few second glances here and there. With Vilecio’s growth, more folks became used to 7,10,even 12ft tall people so Brittany wasn’t all that rare.

“Where are you, you little shit?” Brittany asked through gritted teeth.

“Pssst.” A sound grabbed Brittany’s attention. She turned her head left and right, trying to find the source. “Psssssst!” this time louder and Brittany found the source. A girl in a University of Tennessee tank top waved to Brittany and pointed a finger cardboard display of the building. Brittany walked carefully, her bare feet proving to be beneficial as they padded softly against the ground. She grabbed and lifted the display to reveal a sobbing Caleb who fell to his knees.

“Britt! Please. You gotta let me free. I can’t be demoted. I’m too impor-“ His words were cut off as Brittany’s large right hand covered his face.

This draw a few eyes, but for the most part people were too busy with their own selfies and vacations to care. Brittany walked over to the girl with Eric under her arm; his face snuggled into her left armpit.

“Thank you so much. You would not believe the trouble he put us through.” Brittany spoke down.

“Aw, it wasn’t no problem. I remember when my momma was able to SMOL my dad in their divorce. Remember how happy it made her wanted to help y’all out.” The girl replied.

Brittany smiled at this and said goodbye. She spoke into her ear, “Got Caleb.”

Brittany and the demotion techs met at the elevator and rode back down to a giddy Margot.

“HEY LITTLE CALEB!” Margot screamed as the door opened. Brittany still held him snugly under his arm.

“Thanks for your help.” The lead demotion tech thanked Brittany and Margot, “If y’all like, you can come watch the demotion. Hell, as thanks I’ll even let one of you keep him. He was going to be a holiday gift anyways.”

Margot and Brittany both enthusiastically agreed to watch. Of course they had to take proper procedures and get dressed in the proper Personal Protective Equipment.

Four women all stood in the control room of the demotion chamber. 10 gigantic cylinders lined the walls. There were very reminiscent of commercial SMOL changers, but with a few more contingencies and better build quality. The lead tech stood outside, she maneuvered Caleb into his tube and secured him place.

“Please! Don’t do this. I was framed. My family still needs me.”

One of the techs tapped her ear, “We’ve already paid your family for their troubles, Mr.Adams.”

They all could see the life drain from Caleb at this instant as the small man knew is fate was sealed.

“The Order was for 3-inches.” The lead tech confirmed and stepped from the demotion chamber into the control room.

“That’s so small.” Margot replied in awe “All 3 of mine are, at least, 5 inches”

“Oh, he royally fucked-up.” The lead tech spoke back as she began the process. “Allegedly Insider Trading and Embezzlement.”

“Holy shit.” Brittany was shocked, she couldn’t imagine Caleb doing any of that, but she did have to wonder how he got to 12ft so quickly…

“Yep. Word came directly from Ann. Make him a shrinkee’s shrinkee.” The lead tech continued.

As shrinkee’s shrinkee was any shrinkee under 5-inches. For example, Damien.

Within seconds, the process had completed.

“You ladies wanna go see a fresh demotion?”

“PLEASE!” Margot and Brittany replied in unison.

The 5 women stood around the steaming tube as the lead tech tapped on her tablet. With a soft swish, the door peeled open.

Caleb held his breath. He didn’t feel any different, but that didn’t matter. The tube was completely dark and humid. Within a blink, however, he was blinded by the light from the chamber. Slowly opening his eyes, he stared up in awe. All 5 women towered over him in their PPE; they looked like something from a movie.

The women all laughed as Caleb’s screams filled their ears.

“What a wuss.” Margot joked. “Acting like one of us will squish him.”

“I just might.” The lead tech lifted her suited foot over Caleb which earned an even higher-pitched scream. “Alright. That’s enough of that.” With another press of her tablet, Caleb’s screams were muted as he was sucked through a hole in the floor of the tube. “Ladies. Feel free to undress in the control room.”

Back in the control room, Caleb’s miniature body was held within a glass case like those presented at the demotion ceremony. His body having been automatically encased when it was sucked from the shrinking tube.

“Which one of you ladies want him?” The lead tech asked Margot and Brittany as she pulled the case from the wall.

“Brittany.” Margot instantly spoke, “I would rather nobody else be able to torture Caleb than his original intern.”

“Aww, Margot, that’s so sweet. Are you sure?” Brittany asked as the lead tech handed her the glass case.

“I just want some good stories.” Margot replied.

“You got it, babe.” Brittany replied with a laugh.

V-ID:44441, formerly Caleb Adams. Brittany’s V sung in her ear.

“Boys and Girls!” Brittany chimed as she entered her office. “You would not believe the adventure I had. AND I got a new friend for y’all.”

Brittany’s bare feet slapped the floor as she trotted to her desk where she unceremoniously dumbed her new property from the glass case. She fell into her chair and leaned back and placed her feet on the desk. One ankle over the other and wiggled her toes.

“Caleb. Long time, no talk.” Brittany rested her arms behind her head, a smirk of satisfaction, “2.5 years of avoiding me and this is how we meet again. You as nothing more than a speck in my presence.”

“Britt…please….” Caleb’s body hung in shame. His arms at his side, he stood motionless. His head drooped as if to inspect the texture of Brittany’s desk.

“Don’t you dare call me Britt! From now on, it’s Miss Dunham. It’s been a long time since I was your intern. And look how things have changed. 4 years of development and things are as they rightly should be.” Brittany railed into the tiny man. “I trusted you with all the ideas I had and you stole them all for yourself, Mr. Youngest CTO Ever. Now, 29 years old, you’re completely at my mercy.”

“Britt. What I did was wrong. I should’ve given you credit for all those ideas. All the things that grew Vilecio so much. But you must believe that I’m no thief. I poured everything into this company. There’s no way I would do anything to hurt it.” Caleb looked up at his owner with tears in his eyes.

“Frankly, Caleb. I don’t care what you did to get reamed this badly by Ann. What I do care about is that I was going to get you out of my way at some point and this was like Christmas in the Summer. You’re just another trophy in my case now. Another pet to entertain and pamper me. Whatever ‘friendship’ we had in the past has long since been gone.” Brittany watched as Caleb deflated from her words, “From now on, the only reason you exist in this world is for me. And you’re going to love every minute of it.”

Brittany uncrossed her ankles and framed Caleb with her size 21s. She tapped her ear and watched as Caleb’s body robotically approached her right sole.

“Look at how dirty you made my feetsies get. And you should remember how much I hate my feet being dirty. Be a dear and start lapping away at that dirt.” Brittany smiled with glee as she watched Caleb move.

Caleb screamed internally as his body moved without his input. His brain a prisoner inside his own skull. His tongue eagerly lapped away at the dirt on Brittany’s right heel.

“And let’s try the toes.” Brittany lowered her foot, digits splayed.

Caleb’s eyes grew in horror as he was unable to stop his body from diving face first into the webbing between Brittany’s big and second toe on her left foot.

“Ohhhh. That’s it. A little nibblin’ will do nicely as well.” With another tap of her ear, Brittany was in heaven, “Wouldja look here, it’s like that old saying. The student has become the master!”