- Text Size +

Brittany twirled her pen absentmindedly. Though her eyes were focused on her computer’s monitors, her mind was elsewhere. She briefly glanced down toward her legs. Her right crossed over her left. Her now, purple-painted toes peeking from a pair of canary-yellow velvet heels. The second-toe on each foot adorned with a trophy. Roger in his familiar place on the left. And Lyle on the right foot. She scrunched her toes and smiled as men’s screams were transmitted to her ears.

“Revenue could not have been better this past quarter…” Francesca’s voice flowed from the presentation on Brittany’s screen “…However, we can see here that we still have few competitors in our space that we need to…squash out.” Brittany laughed at Francesca’s joke.

Brittany placed her feet on the floor and leaned in, curious as to what Francesca was saying.

“V. Mute Thing 1 and Thing 2.” Roger and Lyle’s screams instantly cut out, replaced by Francesca’s soothing Texan accent. As she listened to Francesca speak, Brittany could still feel the muffled screams on the sensitive skin between her toes. This earned a smile and more flexing of her digits.

“…Our question to all those on this call is: How can Vilecio grow, not only, it’s customer base, but make them as captive as possible?”

A thought quickly flashed through Brittany’s mind. “We give them a sense of accomplishment.”

“What was that?” Francesca asked with curiosity.

“A sense of accomplishment.” Brittany emphasized.

Francesca pressed a few buttons on a tablet until Brittany noticed her webcam enable and her face filled the screen. The New Orleans city-scape flowing behind her.

“Well. People now days have so many new shiny things to play with. Whether it’s a Vilecio Product or a Hartley Industries product. From Neuro-Chips, to SMOLs, there’s so much stuff they can *buy*, but what if they could get it for *free*.”

Francesca’s eyebrow raised.

Brittany continued, “Really, the only reason people work is to make money to buy more crap they don’t need. To fill their hedonistic desires. What if we give them the opportunity to cut out the middle man and allow them to work for us for a chance to have those desires met.”

Brittany knew how preposterous this all sounded, less than 1% of 1% of Vilecio employees made it to anywhere near her level. Most were at the whims of herself and others like her.

“Look. When most Americans turn 18, they have a few choices: College, the trades, try to be entrepreneur, or join the military and go kill people in a country you never heard of. We can be that fifth option. Instead of a product, we’re selling a completely new life: At 18, they can sign a 40 year contract with us. Their bodies and minds are ours to do with as we please, but in return they get the chance to be one of us.”

Francesca stopped Brittany, “And how do we tell them that only a small percentage of them, maybe .000001% will ever be seen as human again?”

“All about Framing.” Brittany replied.

“Well it is daring, but I do like it. Why server the customers when the customers can serve you? People quite literally throwing themselves at our feet. I’ll bring this up to Ann and let you know what she says.” With this, Francesca abruptly ended the meeting.

Brittany leaned back in her chair and crossed her arms over her breasts. She kicked her feet on her desk and spoke to her living toe rings, “You runts hear that? May be an entire new world ahead of us.”

Suddenly, Brittany’s ear chirped. “Answer.” She spoke aloud.

A young feminine voice filled her ears, “Hi, uh, Miss Dunham.” Brittany knew who it was instantly and struggled to contain her excitement.

“Jennifer! My dear, how have you been.”

On the other end of the line, the younger girl blushed at the thought of Brittany remembering her.

“Very good, Miss Dunham. I was in town for this weekend and was wondering if you’d like to meet up for lunch?” Jenn replied.

Brittany’s answer was quick, “Abso-fucking-lutely!” Coming to the building in 45 minutes and we’ll go out somewhere.

45 minutes later, Brittany stood on Canal street. Towering over most the people around, she saw Jenn’s, comparatively small body bounding through the crowd. Brittany shook her head, not remembering how used to tolerate being so ‘short’ at 5ft 6in.

Jenn and Brittany both released high pitch squeals and embraced. Brittany stooping down to embrace the smaller girl.

“How have you been?” Brittany asked eagerly.

“Oh my god, Miss Dunham. Things have been so great since New Years. In fact that’s why I wanted to meet with you for lunch. As you remember, I graduate next year and I wanted to get ideas about my future.”

“Ohhhh.” Brittany replied sincerely, “I’m honored. I know just the place.”

Before setting on their way, though, Jennifer looked Brittany up and down. Her eyes settled on Brittany’s feet. Her eyes focused on Lyle and Roger wrapped around Brittany’s toes.

“Like them?” Brittany asked, startling Jenn.

“Are those..?” The younger woman began before being cut-off.

“You bet your ass. Hell, you could have older guys with their heads between your toes if you come here!” Brittany yelled, earning some shocked looks from passerby.

Jenn laughed and then sheepishly removed the flats she was wearing. Brittany laughed aloud as she looked down to two young men lying on their backs. Their bodies beaten and covered in sweat.

Jenn stood triumphantly as Brittany admired her trophies.

“And who are these two hunks?” Brittany raised an eyebrow.

“Vilecio’s Intern Program was super competitive, they treated it just like real work! We even got to keep any other interns who didn’t make the cut! The one in my left shoe is my Step-Brother, he thought he was so cool being on the Lacrosse team and on scholarship and then getting the Vilecio internship. The one on the right is..I think Nate? I just call him Flat.”

Brittany stood up to her full height and reached down, patting Jenn on the head. “You know what, let’s walk. It’s only a mile. And this April humidity ain’t that bad. But first, let me slip into something more comfortable.”

Jenn watched as Brittany undid her heels and stepped onto the sidewalk barefoot.

Carrying her oversized purse, Brittany reached down and picked-up her heels and placed them gingerly into it. She then brought out a pair of flip-flips and slapped them onto the concrete, her titanic peds slid into them with ease.

“Always come prepared!” she emphasized to Jenn.

Lyle struggled to breath as the humid air smothered him along with Brittany’s own sweat and skin. He listened as the to massive women talked above. His body getting a brief respite from the cool concrete. In this small moment of peace, he thought back to how he used to be the big guy. How he’d also go down to his favorite Po-Boy shop for lunch. A pained sigh left his mouth only to be muffled by Brittany’s flesh. His mind was soon brought back to reality as Brittany’s feet slid into the flip-flops. He screamed in pain as the Flip-flops thong rubbed against his body.

Brittany looked down as Jenn slid her bare feet back into her flats. The giantess waved as the tiny boys were once more placed under her protégé’s soles.

“Oh my god, their so adorbs. College boys, right?” Brittany spoke to Jenn.

Jenn giggled, “College boys. And you should see them around my roommates. How embarrassed they are when we bring other guys home.”

“How humiliating.” Brittany replied with feign concern.

As they walked down Magazine Street, Brittany and Jenn took in the sights and sounds and smells of the city. Their body’s glistening with sweat as the midday Sun along with the humid air enacted their effects.

With her flip-flops slapping rhythmically against her soles, Brittany could feel the dirty of the street accumulating. Something to be addressed later.

Roger, an absolutely broken man at this point, babbled synonyms as his body was covered by Brittany’s sweat and the city’s grime. “Roses….Chocolate….Baby’s breath…”

Brittany had Roger’s feed playing on low nearly constantly. It often surprised her some of the things he’d come up with.

The two women walked past a window displaying some of Vilecio’s newest products. The Neuro Chip 3.0 was on display along with a SMOL enlistment form. While they walked, Jenn regaled Brittany with the story of her final days of the internship.

 

“…and before I left, Hannie got reassigned to the Beijing office. We had a going away party for her, all the interns got their licks. And then on the final week, they announced demotions. I was so scared, Miss Dunham.”

“As you should be” Brittany replied matter-of-factly.

“Fred was so sure I was going to be demoted. He bought a case to bring me home to mom and dad in. You wouldn’t believe his face when they announced his name!” Jenn spoke joyously and placed pressure on her left foot. “In fact, he planned on giving me to his Intern Crush, Bethany, but joke’s on him. She hasn’t seen him since demotion and we’re having an Intern reunion this weekend, hence why I’m in town.”

“Oh that’ll be so fun!” Brittany thought about the humiliation that would be inflicted.

As they neared their destination, sweat had began to pool in areas. Ben screamed in pain as Brittany’s ass-cheeks acted as funnels guiding rivulets of sweat into his mouth. The warm, moist, darkness was reminiscent of a Biblical Hell.

Once they reached their destination, Brittany turned to Jenn and asked, “Outside or Inside?”

“Absolutely Outside.” Jenn chimed happily.

Though they were placed underneath the shade of the sidewalk’s overhang, Brittany made sure to stretch her legs into the sunlight.

“This place is sooo cute.” Jenn leaned over the table to Brittany

“Isn’t it?” Brittany replied, “Lyle actually took me here during my first months with Vilecio. I thought he’d enjoy to catch a whiff of it.”

Listening to his captor, Lyle grew angry and attempted to break free. He screamed as he pulled at his cuffs, his body threating to tear itself in half.

Feeling Lyle loosening on her toe, Brittany took a sip of sweet tea and non-chalantly tapped her ear and told Jenn “watch this” while looking at Lyle

Lyle suddenly felt extremely hungry for salt. He ceased his resistance and pressed his face deep into the webbing of Brittany’s Big and Second toe. He licked and suckled her sweat and the accumulated dirt like it was like the finest steak he had ever tasted.

“What the hell was that?” Jenn watched as the living toe-ring writhed with pleasure.

“Oh something new that was passed down. I can control anyone of trophy’s Neuro-chips to feel what I want them to feel.” Brittany took another sip of Sweet Tea and stretched her legs in satisfaction

“I definitely need that. Fred absolutely hates licking my arm pits after track practice.” Jenn replied with a saddened look on her face.

“Awww. Here. Give him to me.” Brittany extended her gigantic hand across the table.

“What?” Jenn asked confused.

“Reach in little flat and give me little man.” Brittany replied with a fake Russian accent

Jenn laughed and removed her flat. Fred’s 6-inch body hung between her fingers dejectedly as she reached across the table and dropped him into Brittany’s hand.

A ping announced that V had picked-up Fred’s Vilecio ID. “V, assign task ‘joy’ to this V-ID.”
V’s voice answered back in Brittany’s ear “Joy assigned.”

“Wonderful!” Brittany exclaimed, earning some stares from nearby tables.

“Here you go. It’s like programming a remote. First, say ‘associate joy’, then direct Fred to what will give him joy, then his Neuro chip will take care of the rest.”

Jenn took Fred back as Brittany watched intently. Brittany’s fist wrapped snuggly around he step-brother, she lifted her left arm.

“V. Associate Joy.”

At first, Fred resisted, but Brittany and Jenn both watched in awe as the Neuro chip did its job. Fred’s face buried into his step sister’s armpit, his tongues, teeth, and lips worked in unison on the sweaty stubble.

“That’s such a good boy.” Jenn purred. “I can’t wait to show Beth what you’ve become.”

“Thank you, Jigantic Jenn.” Fred replied with the name Jenn had been forcing him to use for her.

Brittany and Jenn both laughed so hard from this they nearly spilled their drinks.

After a nearly 2 hour long lunch, the two said their goodbyes. Jenn couldn’t wait to show off Fred at the Intern reunion while Brittany stomped along back to her office.

As she entered her office, Brittany kicked her flip-flops across the room and savored the cool marble on her soles. Tapping her ears, she listened in on Lyle who was still slurping away and then to Roger who was still running down words “Puppy Kisses…Fresh Linen…”

“Guys. Gals. I got lunch for you.” She walked over to her Trophy Case and lifted her left leg. The dirt-covered sole was presented to her audience who all groaned. “Oh y’all hush. It was this or shoe bread again. And, to be honest, I forgot shoe bread.”

She picked up the case and dumped its contents on her desk.

She then moved behind her desk and fell into her plush chair at her desk she removed Lyle and Roger from her sweaty digits, but left them in there circular state.

Hailey walked past Roger’s mumbling form and saw that his entire body was covered in dirt from the ground. She shook her head in, both, disgust, and sympathy.

Approaching their owner’s 22 inch soles, the menagerie slowly approached her skin.

“Oh my pets, life is certainly good. I get to relax, y’all get a hot meal. What could be better?”

Lauren could feel the heat emanating from her titanic boss’ foot. She looked around with tears in eyes, hoping for some way out of the disgusting task, but it was no use. She and her comrades began by licking Brittany’s heels.

As skin was cleaned, Brittany moved her feet down so that her trophy’s could continue working. Until they were at her toes.

Brittany looked out the window as her shrinkees worked to clean her skin. The peacefulness was abruptly interrupted, however, as her computer screen lit up with Francesca’s face.

“Miss Hartsworth!” Brittany sat-up and pulled her feet from her desk, this sent her trophies across the desk.

“I’m not interrupting am I?” Francesca asked.

“No ma’am!” Brittany crossed her ankles anxiously under the desk.

“Good. I have great news. Ann loved your proposal! We will be enacting the ‘Better Vilecio, Better You’ program this summer. We’re expecting 100,000 signees the first month. In fact, it will be subscription based. So they will be paying us to be SMOL and then if they stop paying, they don’t get UnSMOL’d!”

Brittany clapped.

“Have a great rest of your day, Britt.” Francesca’s signed off quickly.

Brittany knew this meant another promotion soon. She jumped from her chair and screamed, “V! Play Belinda Carlise!”

Brittany danced with the city of New Orleans behind and below her as the music blared in her office ‘…OOOH HEAVEN IS A PLACE ON EARTH…”