- Text Size +

Caleb wiped the sweat from his brown with is forearm. His body ached as the humiliating pedicure backpack chafed his bare back. The stale air forced him to breath in the funk of Brittany’s post-workout feet.

“Really get all over them feet y’all. It’s been a good few days since I had any of y’all down there. There’s a lot more of me to take care of now.”

Much had transpired in the 2 months since Brittany’s 26th birthday. Yet another promotion had seen her grow to 9 feet. This followed Francesca who was Promoted to Chief Technology Officer of Vilecio International, filling the Vacancy Caleb had left over the Summer. Brittany, meanwhile, found herself promoted to Francesca’s old position as the North American Operations chief. She was the youngest person at her level, her 6 cohorts in their early 30s and 40s. With this new position came new perks. Brittany’s new office filled the two topmost floors of the New Orleans office.

She could also directly call for promotions and demotions. This came at great benefit to those on her good side. Margot had been promoted to Brittany’s old position while Jenn was brought in early as the Director of Digital Marketing. Brittany had built up a small empire in the Big Easy and things were bright as she looked forward to the next year.

Brittany’s sweat soaked shrinkees all toiled under her watchful eye. Their past lives long forgotten as they had been thoroughly broken.

Caleb’s wife had remarried some Director in the Boston office which he found out after Brittany sent a Christmas card featuring him polishing a pair of clause-like heels which read “Naughty tinies get more than just coal…”

Lauren and Regina had grown to adore their massive former supervisor. Brittany had to give them the same shock treatment as Chad. The two girls having developed a “Goddess Complex” as one Vilecio psychiatrist put it.

“More scrub, goddess?” Lauren asked in her Australian accent, her hands covered in exfoliant as she stood on top of Brittany’s left big toe.

“You betcha.” Brittany gave a thumbs up which earned a happy squeal from Lauren who began working her hands in the gap between Brittany’s big and second toe.

Brittany glanced down to see Hailey and Damien between her toes, their, respectively, 5-inch and 3-inch bodies barely imperceptible to her. Two ghosts of her past firmly brought to heel.

Speaking of, Roger and Lyle worked lotion into her massive soles. Both tiny men singing forced Christmas songs thanks to their Neuro Chips.

“I don’t want a lot for Christmas. There is just one thing I neeeeddd…” Lyle’s hoarse, off key voice played in Brittany’s ears which garnered a laugh.

Her yoga pant covered legs stretched in front of her and resting on an oversized ottoman, Brittany observed her shrinkees work her feet like a well-trained construction crew. Each individual had learned their role to ensure Brittany’s happiness and she was here for it.

Ben had earned a small promotion along with Brittany as he was becoming a near worthless butt plug. Now at 7 inches long he filled her butthole quite better, much to his chagrin.

And Henry and Peter had long grown accustomed to her ass. In fact, Henry had become a withering mess whenever not under Brittany’s butt. To torture him, she would make him teach her other shrinkees on marketing on which she would ‘grade’ Henry. If he failed, he did not get seat cushion duty that day.

And, finally, Tanner. The one who started it all. In the place he belonged most. Brittany recalled pulling Tanner’s pruned body from her vagina one day. The man had become a blubbering sobbing mess. A month long stay had completely changed him. He no longer had any smart comments and was completely obedient. In fact, he lived on a diet of vitamins and Brittany’s fluids.

Brittany leaned back and savoured the moment until V beeped in her ear.

“Miss Nolan and Miss Klein away admission.”

“Oh, what a lovely surprise. Send them on in, V!”

The elevator in the middle of Brittany’s office opened to reveal her two subordinates.

“GIRLS!” Brittany raised her arms and yelled. This caused her shrinkees to lose their balance. Lauren, Regina, and Caleb fell from the appendages to the ground. Their bodies, thankfully small enough to not register much harm to themselves.

“Oops.” Brittany glanced down and then back up to the girls and laughed. “Sorry, y’all.” Brittany directed her apology to her guests. “Take a seat!”

Margot and Jenn both sat across their gigantic boss, though they both weren’t insignificant. Margot’s 8ft form and Jenn’s 7ft form both sunk into the chairs which were designed for people larger than even Brittany.

“Caleb.” Brittany snapped her fingers, “Go see if Jenn would like anything. Regina and Lauren, y’all go take care of Margot.”

Caleb adjusted his backpack and trudged to where Jenn sat. He stopped in front of her large feet adorned in a pair of green flats. The small man bit gritted his teeth as he looked up to Jenn who was 9 years younger than himself. “Anything I could do for you miss?”

“Welllll, since you’re already dressed for the job. You can slip off these flats and give my toesies a fresh coat.” She smirked down at the man.

“Certainly miss.” The words from Caleb’s mouth betrayed how he truly felt.

“Oh. And be sure to get between my toes as well, I’m sure some toe jam has built up since I’ve been wearing those all day.” Jenn commanded.

Caleb grunted and he pulled the flat from Jenn’s left foot, her bare toes wiggled in the cool office air. His lip curled as the cheesy smell wafted before him.

“Hopefully they don’t smell too bad, Caleb.” The giant red-head teased.

“Not at all, Miss Nolan.” Caleb stepped forward. “What’s your desired color, miss?”

“Let’s go with a nice Turquoise. I’m feeling icy.” Jenn replied, earning a chuckle from Margot and Brittany.

Caleb pressed some buttons on his back-pack and then held the long nozzle stemming from it to Jenn’s toe. He grunted as he began spraying, his role as a miniature toe maintenance worker causing him to burn with embarrassment.

“Good job, Caleb!” Jenn teased as the little man carefully completed her big toe and moved down the line.

Margot meanwhile, was having quite the time with Regina and Lauren who were ravenous for her feet. The two smaller women each worked their heads between Margot’s toes and licked and chewed the accumulated grime.

Margot couldn’t stop laughing, “Are they okay?” She asked Brittany.

“I’d say they’re more than okay. Hell, this is like a Christmas present for them. The only thing they love more than taking care of me, is taking care of my friends! Good job girls.” Brittany yelled.

Lauren and Regin, meanwhile continued to gorge themselves on Margot’s foot grime.

Margot shrugged and leaned back enjoying the smaller girls’ worship.

“Sooo. How was your first week being the Heading Bitch in Charge?” Margot asked Brittany.

“Oh, it’s amazing y’all. I learned so many new things and even got to meet Ann!” Brittany replied with excitement.

“No way! You got to meet the big woman herself?” Jenn screamed enthusiastically. “How is she?”

“Oh absolutely wonderful. And huge! She had to been twice as large as me. I swear they make everything so large over in Texas.” Brittany replied.

“What’d y’all talk about?” Margot asked this time.

“Oh a little bit of everything. What my plans are, where I see myself. She had a lot of good things to say about the customer loyalty program.” Brittany replied, lifting down, and plucking Hailey from her toes.

Margot and Jenn watched as their boss rolled the tiny woman between her fingers absent-mindedly.

Hailey, already covered in Brittany’s sweat, knew better than to scream as Brittany rolled her around. Fidgeting was a habit she used to tease Brittany about in college, but now she was nothing more than a human fidget toy for her giant sorority sister.

“That sounds like a good time.” Jenn replied as she glanced down to Caleb beginning to paint the toes on her other foot.

“Oh, it was. Y’all would not believe the new tech Vilecio has in store and what plans we have.” Brittany teased her guests.

“Oh yeah. Can you give us any teasers?” Margot asked thirstily.

Brittany hmmm’d for a moment before smiling, “I got something better for you.”

Margot and Jenn looked at each other with excitement.

“V. Play MSM-08.”

Jenn and Margot jumped slightly as the room was cast into darkness. The windows in Brittany’s office automatically tinting to accommodate the video which began to play on a far wall.

“MSM-08.” A tall brunette dressed in a lab coat spoke into the camera. “Testing Mobile SMOL. Test number 8. Test subject, Robert Robertson.”

The three women watched as the video showed Robert walk into the room to meet the lab tech. Though she was slightly taller than him, he was still muscular and obviously trained in some sort of combat.

“High Robert.” The woman on the video extended her hand.

“H-Hello.” Robert replied.

“Thank you for joining our test today.” The lab tech continued, “Would you please state your name and background for the record.”

“Uh. Yes ma’am. Sure.” Robert was obviously nervous. “Robert Robertson. 28. From Little Rock, Arkansas. 6 years as an Army Green beret.”

“Thank you, Robert. I’m going to step back 6 feet and I’d like you to rush me at the count of 10.” The lab tech began to step.

“I’m sorry?” Robert replied confused.

“Nothing to be sorry about, Robert. Simply come at me at the count of 10. Don’t hold back. Remember completing this test is a requirement for you or your estate to get payment.” The tech replied, now standing 6 feet from the man and began counting

“10…9…”

“Ma’am. Please I don’t want to hurt you, 6 feet ain’t nothing to me. And what do you mean by my estate?”

“6…5”

“Ma’am…aw fuck it. Your funeral.”

“3...2…1”

Margot and Jenn winced as Robert screamed and ran as quickly as he could toward the tech, his combat boots crashing against the metal floor.

Within the blink of an eye, the tech unholstered a gun from her right hip and shot.

Suddenly the room filled with steam.

“Now. The steam is a side-effect that you should not worry about. As you may be aware of from your own promotions or demotions, the process expounds a massive amount of energy, in this case dissipated in the form of steam.” The lab tech on the video continued to narrate as her voice grew closer. She soon stood directly in front of the camera. Robert was nowhere to be seen.  The lab tech then held her hand to the camera to reveal a 6-inch Robert naked in her palm. He screamed in terror.

“Test number 8 of the Mobile SMOL device. Success.”

The camera cut as the woman looked down at Robert with a writhe smile and spoke.

“Now for you and I have to have some fun, big guy…”

The windows untinted, bathing the room once more in Sunlight as Jenn and Margot sat in stunned silence.

“No fucking way!” Jenn screamed barely containing her excitement. “Do we get one of those!?”

Brittany clapped her hands, “I am so glad you ladies like it. Unfortunately, I don’t know when it’ll be released for use, but I can say I did get to test it myself. And I can say that you feel absolutely amazing with one of those bad boys at your side. I can’t tell you how many former special so-and-so’s I cut down to size. In fact I’m glad y’all are here. I can give you your Christmas gifts early.”

Brittany reached into her desk and pulled out two small cases.

“Jenn.” Brittany handed a small case to her protégé. “Margot.” A similar case was handed over.

“After what y’all did for my birthday, I wanted to return the favor. Go ahead.”

Margot opened her gift first and her face grew wide. “Is that who I think it is?”

Brittany nodded, “Teddy.”

“My own older brother! Oh my gosh. Britt. How did you?” Margot was speechless as she pulled the writhing and screaming 5-inch tall figure from the case.

“Oh. Let’s just say Teddy boy had quite the debt on his Vilecio Card. It was just a matter of him signing over his life. Little did he know, it’d be his baby sister who’d he be signing it to.” Brittany replied with glee.

Margot held her brother tight and smiled with a sadistic grin, “Oh just wait until the girls back home get a look at you!”

“Your turn, Jenn” Brittany encouraged the younger woman.

Jenn nervously opened her case and then screamed with glee. “This can’t be real!”

“IT IS!” Brittany screamed as well.

Jenn pulled a miniature 5-inch blonde from the case. Her bare breasts bounced as she fought Jenn’s grip.

“Heather Jones. My old highschool bully. She almost caused me to not go to college and just work at the local bar.” Jenn told Brittany and Margot with tears in her eyes.

“Oh yeah. Turns out she actually had a nice life for herself, but wanted to try to get more by joining the Customer Loyalty Program.” Brittany informed, Jenn

“Oh. We’re going to see how loyal she can be, alright.” Jenn smirked as the tiny blonde screamed in terror.

The three women sat and chatted for hours. Brittany’s stable catering to their every whim. As the night wound down, the three women sat drinking wine.

“Girls. I would just like to thank you for your help this year and I hope I was able to make your year as equally nice.” Brittany held up her wine glass for a toast.

“You sure did, Britt” Margot replied and held out her glass as she already had her brother under Lauren and Regina’s supervision under her soles.

“Absolutely, you did.” Jenn held out her glass as she had grown bored with Caleb and was rolling him under her bare feet while tiny Heather rested in her cleavage.

The three women tinked glasses.

“Next year is going to be bigger.” Brittany smiled and took a large gulp of her wine.

Chapter End Notes:

That's it. Hope you enjoyed reading.