- Text Size +
Story Notes:
~ The Elf Who Can’t Save Himself ~

Series: Original Christmas Story

Contains: Macro/Micro, Changing Sizes, Loli Pred, Sadistic Pred, Cruelty, Entrapment, Smothering, Sweat Play, Scat, Watersports, Saliva Play, and Oral Vore.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Christmas story for my Discord members who let me have free reign this holiday season. If you like what you see and want to see more stories from me and other creators, come on over to our server.



https://discord.gg/dNeFZAT



Big shout out to NRawk for helping me with the editing. Check out his other works while you're here!



https://www.giantessworld.net/viewuser.php?uid=31794


~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
‘It’s supposed to be the most wonderful time of the year. But for the life of me, I don’t know why… Nothing ever goes my way. And it’s only getting worse, and worse… ‘
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
December 24th, Christmas Eve

‘It’s supposed to be the most wonderful time of the year. But for the life of me, I don’t know why… Nothing ever goes my way. And it’s only getting worse, and worse…‘
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
December 24th, Christmas Eve

“It’s a simple job. It has no requirements you can mess up. It’s perfect for an Elf like you! Why do things like this always happen to me!”

Trudging through the snow as flakes of white fell across the sky, a small figure stood atop a large house as night began to fall, and the early hours of the AM started their accent. It was nearly midnight and December 25th. For most everyone in the world who celebrated this time of year, it was a point of joy for many reasons. Family, religion, presents, there was always something for somebody to enjoy… Except, for Fritz.

Cursing in an almost flamboyant and jocular fashion one wouldn’t associate with the act, the small man no more than three feet tall paced through about ten inches of snow sinking him knee-deep into the frigid frost. But the cold hardly bothered him. None of his kind cared much for sub-zero temperatures, but it hardly deterred them. Though it was still a pain to trudge through when you were carrying an overly stuffed rucksack full of coal.

Grunting and huffing loudly, the small figure stopped in front of a brick-made pillar before dropping his belongings and inhaling deeply to regain some of his lost stamina. ‘Good grief… I… need… to work out more!’ While there wasn’t much need to exercise with the metabolism of his kind, muscle mass was another issue altogether.

But it wasn’t common for Elves to be bodybuilders. Toys hardly weighed more than a pound or more most of the time. But, in rare cases where one was demoted and given the laborious task of carrying sacks of coal bigger than their bodies… that was another matter altogether.

Leaning into his heavy sack as he gulped deeply, the small elf sighed before wiping down his brow. ‘Why, why, why, why, why me!’ This was just like what the others do to him. Back at Santa's workshop, he had been quite happy at the crafting station like many of his brethren. But, due to a lack of speed… or as one of the high elf’s he didn’t particularly see eye to eye with had put it, laziness… He now had to take over some of their big boss's naughty list. And what a doozy this year was…

Pulling out a small note and unraveling it to check twice, Fritz hummed softly as he read over the name slowly. It was weird for a kid in modern times to have it. “Béatrice Alarie, age 7. The oldest daughter of the Alarie family home. Naughty list record holder for… all seven years?!” Fritz sputtered before gawking at the paper again.

‘How the hell did an infant make the naughty list?! A Toddler, maybe, but a baby?! Just what type of hellion is this girl?’ Shuddering as he read over her… acts, the small elf felt nauseous now. Bullying, cruelty to others, and attempted imprisonment were the lighter offenses on this paper… Worse off… this whole page was hers alone!

Groaning and rubbing his hair back nervously, the small man whined before shaking his head. “Well, it's best I get this done with first. She’s the worst by far.” The rest would be less of an issue anyway. Along with being a borderline sociopath if her paper read correctly, she was also very wealthy. Case in point… the house he had to climb onto… was a mansion. A four-story mansion…

Looking down at the snow-covered acres around them, the small elf sighed before grabbing his bag again. “Come on, get it together! The sooner you finish this night, the sooner you can go back to your old job.” He never thought he’d miss the smell of sawdust and fire so badly as he did now that he wasn’t in the woodshop he was primarily stationed at.

Crawling onto the ledge of the chimney he had moved to, Fritz stared down before frowning. Fire… Who lit a fire into the night anymore? Sighing, the short elf reached into his pouch before pulling out a small pinch of white powder. “Shrink, shrink, shrink…” He muttered before the billowing black smoke faded away slowly.

Raising what remained in his hand over himself, the elf let the glittering powder fall onto his body before he jerked downward abruptly and shrank in size. Wobbling as he almost lost his balance and tumbled off the bricks he stood on, Fritz regained his footing before sighing in relief this time. He didn’t want to imagine the embarrassment of other elves finding his body fallen down the wrong side of a chimney. Come to think of it, he didn’t particularly want anybody to find his body. That would imply something dark…

But, more importantly, it was easy to go up and down a chimney from the inside. The other way, not so much. Taking a step forward into the open air, the now diminished elf held his breath to not inhale any lingering smoke still in the stone walls before he fell… and fell… and fell…

Fluttering down slowly as the clothes he wore seemingly allowed him to glide along the air current billowing up, the tiny man soon came to a stop on a blackened log before he cried out and hopped around in pain. “OWE, OWE, OWE!!!” Leaping off the charred wood and onto the tile in front of the now extinguished fireplace, the smaller elf winced in discomfort as his shoes burned lightly.

‘Yeah… I probably should have counted a minute more before descending…’ Just because he shrank the fire down didn’t mean it wasn’t still lit as embers. Wiping off his feet once he made his way onto the carpet, Fritz looked around for the Christmas tree he expected to see… before a frown marred his face. “Okay… this, isn’t what I was told…”

Pulling out the paper for the girl he had come to deliver to, the elf soon glowered. Supposedly, this was the chimney that Santa had used over the last few years to deliver this child’s coal. However, there was a certain lack of pine needles or the smell of fresh-cut flora denoting that a tree had ever been here in the first place. However, one HAD to be here. People didn’t just not hold Christmas when they did it every year prior.

‘Not to mention this demon child would probably put out a hit on her parents if they didn’t give her presents.’ Also, a lighter thing he’d expect to see on her list of behaviors. Or a potential wrap sheet in the making. Deciding to venture a bit knowing he couldn’t ignore his duties without getting into major trouble from both Elf and big man alike, Fritz moved on looking around curiously.

This room didn’t look like it was in use at the moment. So, the tree had to be somewhere else in the house. Luckily, Elves had a good sense of direction for these kinds of things. Eyeing the walls, the shrunken elf peered around in the dim darkness before noticing the faintest traces of Christmas decorations on the walls and banisters. “Warmer…”

Scaling the stairs to follow the Christmas theme had been a bit of a challenge, but luckily not a time-consuming one. Though the thought of needing to perform cardio more often was definitely on the tiny man’s mind. Growing himself back to his normal size might have been an easier way to climb the staircase he was on, but any loose board could wake someone up… and as much as he would love to tell someone why he was breaking and entering with a big old sack of coal on his back, he didn’t much feel like conversing tonight with anyone. Least of all a guard dog with very sensitive ears…

Ascending the final step, Fritz sighed before wiping his brow and looking around. It was a long corridor... Lots and lots of rooms. However, only one held the smell of pine he was looking for. It was an elf thing. They could always sense where holiday cheer was concentrated. It made big cities a nightmare though for months before Christmas even hit. Imagine walking into ancient civilizations with spotlights all shining down on your pupils no matter where you went.

Shuddering, the tiny elf shrugged off his dislike of the holidays as he made his way down the hallway. ‘So far so good… No dogs. No adults walking around. You’d think for a place this big there would be helpers everywhere.’ Butlers? Are those still a thing in this era? Or did they call them something else now? It was always so hard to keep up with human lingo at the worst of times -.

Stopping abruptly as an odor smacked him hard in the face, Fritz visibly winced before looking at the cracked door he was near. ‘Jackpot…’ Looking in silently, the little elf nodded to himself. This was it alright. If the fireplace roaring to life with stockings hung over it wasn’t enough, the nearly fifteen-foot-tall Christmas tree decked out in every color of the rainbow in ornaments was a close second.

Looking further in, the elf soon gulped. This was no living area like most humans had set up. It was a bedroom… A child’s bedroom. Eyeing the bed, no normal kid should ever have in their room, it rose in a towering fashion with canopies hiding its sleeping inhabitant behind thick black curtains. This was it then…

‘I guess you’re Béatrice then… And of course, Christmas revolved around you. Where else would your parents put all your presents…’ Stacked in mountains… No, literal mountains! Were gifts as far as the eye could see. This was a bigger haul than most charities got across some cities. Just how rich were these people…? It made him wonder if the girl wasn’t on the naughty list, would there even be something Santa could get her that she didn’t already have?

Smirking, an odd feeling of joy filled him as he pulled out a small lump of coal from his sack before shaking his head. “Well, you certainly don’t have this yet. I best keep the tradition going.” You’d think she’d know by now the symbolism of what a lump of coal entailed. Didn’t anyone teach this brat what the spirit of the holidays was?

Walking over to the tree, the tiny elf set the lump of coal down before reaching into the small pouch at his hip and withdrawing the barest pinch of glittering dust before sprinkling it on the stone before him. “Grow, grow, grow.” Watching as the coal did just that and grew to an admirable size, slightly crushing the present it had been placed on previously, Fritz nodded before turning to leave. His job here was done.

Or, at least it should have been… if a barefoot, the size of Santa’s sleigh hadn’t slammed into him, pinning him down onto the carpet painfully…

Gasping in pain as the air was forced out of his lungs, the tiny man clawed at the carpet he was on in frantic fear, but it was useless. His whole body had been pinned down to the ground as smelly toes rested on each side of his face, pinching his head in place, forcing him to gaze up, at the face of the last human being he ever wanted to meet…

Standing in black silken pajamas, and with only one socked foot currently planted beside her, the other bare one resting atop him was Béatrice Alarie. She was a plump girl for her age. Not fat mind you, but it didn’t look like the baby fat on her had ever fallen off giving her cheeks a cherub-like appearance.

Her inky black hair fell down her back towards her waist with small braids numbering between four and six on each side dangled beside her ears. Somehow her pale, peach-colored skin made her hair stand out even blacker than it should have been. And her eyes didn’t do her any favors either. They were an ashen grey pair, that few children he had ever seen even had. Or, any for that matter. She looked very ordinary, but also very extraordinary as well. If anyone were to not know her true nature, they would probably just assume she was any normal, cute-faced child with innocent features. But her expression was anything but innocent…

Eying the elf with the eyes he only reserved for predatory animals like polar bears or killer whales, she was anything but normal at first glance. The fact she was studying him so closely as she remained mute, was proof enough. Her ashy orbs glanced up and down, left and right, almost like she was trying to keep up with her mind on what she was seeing.

And to be fair, she was. A small man dressed in a frilly green outfit with short cut blonde hair and abnormally wide blue eyes were… not normal. For humans at least. To most elves he had spoken to, he was considered above average. And in even rarer cases, handsome. Though, Fritz got the feeling that wasn’t what was going through Béatrice’s mind right now.

As the silence grew too much to bear, the tiny man wheezed out what little breath he had left before wincing as the earthy smell of the child’s sweaty foot continued to assault his sense of smell. Who wore socks in bed next to a roaring fire! Deciding not to lead with that, the smaller man gulped before smiling as best he could.

“E-E-Evening, l-little girl… C-Could you p-p-please, get off me… I can’t, b-breathe very well!” He sputtered out through what cracks in his air pipes he could manage to let escape. Blinking once, then twice, before her eyes fluttered in surprise, the child cocked her head to the side before speaking for the first time herself.

“You can talk? Like a person? But you're… not… a person… What are you?’” She muttered, her voice belying the surprising age it seemed to have. Credit where credit was due, she had a tone and accent that seemed honed for people of a high status usually had. It wasn’t like the loud cracked or screaming voices children normally had. And… it made every hair on the back of Fritz’s neck stand on end.

If he could have managed to swallow, he would have gulped in fear. So, he was left to settle with a rough gurgle instead. “Y-Yes… I-I’m… I can’t, breathe… P-Please?” Cocking her head in the other direction for a moment, almost as if trying to comprehend something few people could Béatrice gave her foot a soft (to her) twist before her eyes widened slightly as she heard the frail scream echo out from the pinned elf.

Pinching his face between her toes as a look of amusement crossed her devious face, the gigantic girl hummed softly, her voice almost sounding angelic. Or perhaps it was actual angels calling to the tiny man considering his life was surely being crushed out of him!

“You… are an elf. Like… the elves in Santa’s workshop. Right? Santa's real. I know that. He keeps leaving me coal that mother and father swear aren’t from them or the help. So… it’s been you. This whole time, you’ve been delivering me coal… I wonder why.” She muttered. It didn’t sound like she was being facetious either. Almost like she didn’t understand that she was on the naughty list. That was a horrifying revelation considering she was currently torturing him! He needed to escape this little psycho child!

Almost as if she could read his mind, however, the toes of the larger girl pinched his face harder forcing him to let out a strangled cry before he felt the pressure lessen. Just, the pressure… Feeling his body lifted in agony by the younger girl’s foot, Béatrice plucked the elf between her fingers much to his relief as her ashen eyes scrutinized him.

“You don’t look like the elves in all the television shows and movies. You’re… tiny. Like a bug. Are all elves as puny as you? How does Santa get anything done with a bunch of bugs?” She muttered. It sounded like a question, but the smaller man knew it was rhetorical. Another stark contrast to this child not being like most others her age.

Twisting and turning the smaller man around, Fritz soon grew angry. He needed to stop this now before anything else got out of hand. All he needed was just a pinch of his powdered snow to fix this mess. Or, at least even the odds he could walk away. A two-inch-tall child was far less threatening than a fifty-foot one.

But his actions hadn’t gone unnoticed. As the tiny elf’s hand inched to his waist pouch, a pair of fingers shot out and pinched his arm before forcing it to his back almost as if pinning him in an arm lock. ‘WHAT KIND OF CHILD KNOWS MARTIAL ARTS WHEN THEY'RE SEVEN!?’ Sure, this wasn’t technically a fighting move done on a normal person, but the hold sure as hell was! It felt like his arm was going to get ripped from his socket if he moved even an inch!

“I wouldn’t do anything weird. You’ve been getting in and out of my house for years without ever being caught by cameras or people. I can’t rule out magic. What’s this stuff you wanted?” Béatrice muttered before yanking the tiny pouch off the Elf’s hip, indirectly tearing apart his pale green pants in the process much to his discomfort.

Eyeing the miniscule pouch before growing shocked as it grew in her palm to match her size, the raven-haired girl let out another hum before her lips curled in a way the Chesire cat from Alice in Wonderland would be envious of. “So… this stuff's magic, huh? I wonder what it does. I guess we’ll have time to find out. But… I’m tired now. I’ve been waiting up all night to catch Santa. But I’ll settle for a stocking stuffer instead. There's always next year…” She muttered absentmindedly before walking over to her bed, the finger forcing Fritz’s arm into his back never lessening.

Crawling back into the black canopy bed before lifting her other foot, Béatrice pulled slowly on her remaining sock before it came off with a damp plop on her bedspread. Focusing back on her new acquisition, the child began stripping the elf much to his screams and protests as she forcefully yanked all his clothes off.

“Can’t have you using any hidden magic and disappearing on me. We still need to talk…” She yawned out before nodding once the tiny boy was completely nude before her. Eying the elf slowly, a small smirk fell across the younger giantess’ face as she saw him in all his bare glory. “So, that’s what a boy looks like. It’s kind of cute. I’ve never had a doll as accurate as you before.” She muttered in a matter of fact rather than in an insulting way.

Lifting the small elf before opening her discarded sock, Béatrice released her hold on the screaming elf before dropping Fritz into her discarded footwear. Tumbling down and feeling sickly wetness coating him now, the tiny elf cried out in discomfort as his body folded in on itself as he gazed up at the opening high above.

Peering down at the smaller man, the younger girl grinned once more before her fingers closed the end of her sock up and she tied it off making sure he had no way of leaving the garment now that he was in it. And for good measure, she doubled down, using the one she had taken off earlier as well on the outside of the fresher sock she had just stripped off.

Once secure, knowing there was no practical way for her new plaything to escape her, Béatrice nodded before pulling open the dresser drawer that held her socks and undergarments before she tossed him in uncaringly. Slamming the wooden dresser shut, the child smiled proudly to herself as she laid back in bed to get comfortable.

Oh, the fun she would have tomorrow morning. What better gift could she have possibly gotten, than a pet she could really have fun with?


She would make Santa wish he had given her proper presents all these years instead of coal…


~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *~


December 25th, Christmas Morning…

‘I could have been tucked happily in bed… Maybe drinking some piping hot cocoa right now and celebrating another successful year for us as the workshop. But instead… I’m stuck inside of some rotten child’s dirty socks, as she’s having the time of her life right outside of my prison…’

Oh, what a mess this Christmas had turned out to be…

Sitting cross-legged as best he could as the smelly sock walls pressed down on him damply, Fritz rubbed his arms weakly as he hugged himself. He was tired… cold… fatigued… and most importantly, frightened. Last night had been a hellish experience the likes of which few Elves ever experienced. Hell, he might be the first one in the history of the North Pole… which added embarrassment to the mixed bag of emotions he felt right now.

Outside of the dresser, he was in, he could hear her. Béatrice was with her family, or perhaps some of the *help* she had mentioned opening her gifts. And her voice sounded very happy. It was much different than the monotone calculating one she had spoken to him with last night. It almost made her seem like a normal kid to the elf. Almost…

His current imprisonment was enough of a reminder of what he was dealing with right now. ‘Just take deep breaths… actually, don’t.’ It smelled like sweat. How the hell did someone so young have such smelly feet already? Weren’t ritzy humans supposed to have access to running water and soap?

Shaking his degrading thoughts away, Fritz soon calmed down as he tried to think on the bright side. It wasn’t like this would be permanent. This was just a temporary issue that would soon correct itself. Once Santa and his superiors realized that he wasn’t back, then they would send out some other Elves to find him. They knew where he had been stopping after all. They would hone in on this place in no time and realize he was still here. His clothes could be tracked. Elven made objects often could. How else would Santa keep track of them all?

So, there was nothing to it but to sit back and wait for the cavalry. Hopefully, they would come soon though. He was getting pretty hungry. Though there was also the fear that the hellspawn who imprisoned him would come back to finish the job she started as well. He could hear her talking now, and it sounded like she was quieting down. That probably meant she was finishing up with her presents… And when that happened, it would only be a matter of time before she remembered what she had done to him…

Though there was hope she had forgotten all about him too. She had been tired. And it had been late. Maybe she thought it was all a dream. But that would be asking for too much, wouldn’t it? Feeling the earth shudder as he was shifted forward awkwardly, Fritz cursed his luck as he felt his prison lifted into the air. Of course, he jinxed it… What could make this day any worse…

Feeling his body shifted around for a bit, the light soon flooded into his fabric prison before gravity set in. Tumbling out roughly and landing on his head, Fritz grunted in discomfort as he plopped onto a soft surface. Thankfully she had used her bed. If he had landed on something even a little harder, he might have broken his neck. And no amount of magic helped fix that…

“Good, you’re real. I questioned myself if I really caught an elf or not. I’m glad I wasn’t dreaming. But I didn’t want to risk opening my best present first. You have to save the greatest gift for last.” Béatrice muttered matter of factly as she sat on her bed in a dark grey snow coat. She had on a black pair of tights, and some other assorted snow gear appropriate for the holiday season.

Dropping the small pouch of powder she had pilfered from the Elf the night before, the child looked back down at the naked man as he righted himself atop her bed. He was really cute. She always wanted a little person as a pet. Animals didn’t do much to excite her. It was more fun to step on a bug than it was a normal animal. But… an elf wasn’t like normal pets. This one could think and speak like her. She was getting excited thinking about all the things she could do to it.

“Do you have a name, elf? You can speak but you weren’t very talkative last night. Answer my questions now.” Béatrice announced sternly.

Rolling onto his butt before glowering at the titanic child, Fritz weighed his options… but not for long as he saw the younger girl’s face growing eerily darker by the second. It was intimidating as hell! “F-Fritz! It’s Fritz! A-And… y-you should let me go. T-This won’t end well for you. Y-You can’t just, kidnap someone!”

Lessening her gaze before her eyes shifted upward in thought, Béatrice let out a quiet hum before her face soured. “No… that won’t do. That’s a bad name. I’ll call you, Jingles. That’s a better name for an elf to have.”

Blinking slowly, the shrunken man was at a loss for words. ‘Did… she just… name me?!’ What the hell was he, a freaking pet?! Feeling a moderate amount of anger now, Fritz attempted to stand up and speak out, but a painful poke by the child’s startling fast hand shot into his gut forcing him back down into her bed.

“I didn’t permit you to stand up, Jingles. You’ll obey your new Master. A pet that can comprehend its owner is a good pet. But If I need to train you, then I don’t think you’re worth keeping around…” Béatrice yawned, her index finger grinding hard into the smaller man’s midsection.

Well, that answered that. She did see him as a pet. And a disposable one if he didn’t do what she wanted. He had read her naughty list, so her *disposing* of him was definitely in the realm of possibilities for things she would do. He needed to tread carefully for now until more elves came to rescue him… It was only a matter of time…

Wincing as the sharp fingernail of the child scraped his stomach hard, Fritz whimpered before nodding quickly. “Y-Yes! I understand! P-Please, stop that!” Eying him calculatingly, Béatrice smiled slowly before withdrawing her finger. “Alright Jingles. Now that I have a name for you. Tell me what this white powder is. It’s magical, but I don’t know what it does. You wanted it last night, but why?”

Eying the massive pouch of powdered snow, Fritz winced. He absolutely didn’t want to tell her what that stuff was. If he was lucky, she would sprinkle it on herself without willing it to do what she wanted. In which case, it would shrink her. That was the default use of it. You had to think about growing something back if you wanted it to do the opposite. But he doubted a kid would think about something like that.

“I-It’s… It’s a d-defensive powder. It would have made me harder to hurt…” he lied weakly. But it seemed Béatrice knew that. Gasping in shock as his body was pinned down into the mattress by the younger girl’s hand, the larger child glared back at the elf as her ashen eyes flickered with rage.

“Bad Jingles! I’m not stupid. You wouldn’t have grabbed for this because I stepped on you. You wanted to get away from me. So, what does it do?” She asked again, her tone showing some of her true age as it rose and cracked slightly. Whimpering as he saw the vicious eyes of the spoiled girl, Fritz wondered what he could do. A lie wouldn’t work. She had an absurd amount of intuition for a child. So, a partial lie… might be the only real option left.

“I-It… it grows things… It would have grown me back to my normal size!” He yelled as the younger girl’s hand pressed down on him harder. Keeping her eyes pinned on the tiny elf, Béatrice said nothing as she reached into the pouch and poked her finger into the white residue.

Lifting it up to her eyes as she examined it, the child pursed her lips as she thought hard about something… before a creepy smile rested on her features. “So that’s it… You can use it to grow… and… shrink. That’s why you’re so small right now, right Jingles?” Feeling his stomach drop, Fritz almost gawked as he saw the knowing face the younger girl was giving him.

‘S-S-She figured it out that fast?!’ He knew he wasn’t dealing with a normal kid but come on! Lifting the powder-covered finger over the elf, Béatrice gave her digit a small flick as flakes of snow-white powder fell onto the tiny elf… before he dwindled losing one inch.

Gasping in unison, Béatrice’s grin broadened as she saw the tiny elf now reduced to about an inch in stature. This was perfect. “The best gift, indeed. But… it didn’t grow you like I had wanted it to. How come?” There was more to this magic dust than he said. She needed to know everything about it if she was going to have fun with her new toy. She already had plans in mind with it as it was now, but it would be more useful to know everything first. More options meant more potential for fun.

Panting weakly as the enormous hand he was under crushed him even harder once he lost more of his precious size, Fritz cursed his luck but decided that silence was golden. This might get painful, but he absolutely couldn’t let her know how to use that stuff. It could grow and shrink things but it could also be multiplied in the pouch so it never ran out. A human with that kind of power could cause untold mayhem. And one as sadistic as this brat made that possibility even worse.

Eyeing the elf as he pursed his lips and closed his eyes defiantly, Béatrice… smiled. She had been hoping her pet would be a little rebellious. It would give her an excuse to punish it. She planned to anyway… but having a reason too was better for some reason. “Jingles… didn’t I warn you that you needed to listen to your owner. I don’t want to teach a pet. I want one that’s already broken in and knows its place.”

Watching fearfully as the child lowered her face towards him, Fritz didn’t know what to expect… but, he wouldn’t have thought it would be, a kiss? Leaning above him with her lips pursed, Béatrice hovered as her face inched down slowly. What the hell was she-.

Growing wide-eyed as he saw the small glistening bead of spittle forming, he suddenly understood. Letting out a scream for her not to do it, but cursing his luck that his mouth had been opened when it hit, a thick globule of spit, splashed down onto his pinhead-sized face completely submerging his upper body.

Licking her lips, Béatrice smiled as she saw her sticky spit drowning the smaller man. She had breakfast earlier, and the orange juice she drank would make her saliva sticky and acidic. It had to be an unbearable feeling. And seeing it on someone so small and pathetic looking made her excitement grow. She had so many plans for this little pet.

Drowning a bug wasn’t that fun. They would thrash around and eventually die. It was like they didn’t know what was happening to them when you did it. But this elf was another story. He knew exactly what was happening. And it gave her goosebumps of excitement to observe. What other things could she do to it?

He wanted to get away. He wanted to kick and thrash. He needed to breathe. But there was absolutely nothing he could do, as the gigantic girl’s sour saliva forced its way down his throat and nostrils. It was tart and stung his eyes. He could vaguely make out the shape of Béatrice looking back at him too. She was just, watching…

There was no mistaking that this girl was on Santa’s naughty list for a reason. But… seeing the cruelty she was performing firsthand… was something else. And he was going to die if he didn’t get aid soon…

Watching as his vision began to blur, Fritz felt his head humming as dots formed in his vision. This couldn’t be how he-. Feeling his body jerked violently upward, the child’s spit fell away before the refreshing feeling of air slapped the tiny elf’s face again.

Gasping as pain assaulted his head, the diminutive man drank deeply as oxygen-filled back into his lungs. “That was only thirty seconds. Let’s try for sixty seconds next. Do you want to tell me what that powder does now, Jingles?” Béatrice asked sweetly, her smile contradicting her tone as she gave him a vicious grin.

Panting horribly, Fritz wanted to immediately scream and tell her whatever she wanted… but… he couldn’t. He needed time. So, the only thing he couldn’t do was take a long, and deep breath. Hopefully, this didn’t kill him. Because if he told this demon what she wanted to know… that most likely would…


Grinning wider, Béatrice giggled before forcing the Elf’s head back down into her spit puddle as she dangled him upside down this time.


She was going to have a very fun Christmas this year. Hopefully, her new toy wouldn’t break until she found out what she wanted. After that… well, it didn’t matter, did it?


~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *~


“You feel like talking yet, Jingles? You’ve already told me some of the stuff I want to know. Just tell your owner the rest like a good pet should do.”


Sitting next to her fireplace as sweat beaded down her face, Béatrice lounged out with her feet spread in a v formation supporting her arms behind her towards the roaring fire. This heat was making her sleepy. But she knew it was doing much worse for her new pet. The tickles he gave her were dying out though meaning he was going to pass out soon.

If she didn’t give him air every so often then he would expire too soon. And she needed to know the secret he had been keeping from her since this morning. That one was very important. She just knew it…

Lifting her arm and leaning forward, the young tormentor opened her jacket up before leaning her arm back down, causing the tiny elf she had stuffed into her armpit five minutes before to land with a wet squelching sound as he plopped onto the carpet.

Feeling light flood into his vision throbbing his already aching head, Fritz groaned in pain as he tried to regain some sense of self. She had been doing this to him since this morning when she released him. Drowning him in her spit. Suffocating him under her feet. Sitting on him until he passed out from the pressure. And most recently, waterboarding him with her sweaty armpits…

Crawling helplessly on the ground in a feeble attempt to escape, the child’s fingers shot down, plucking him up with no effort on her part as she raised his sad excuse for a body to eye level. “Come on Jingles, just tell your owner what she wants to know. You’re still holding out on me…” Béatrice muttered darkly.

This was a resilient elf. She expected a normal person to crack after doing the things she had done to it. But the bug only told her some of the secrets it hadn’t wanted her to know. Like the fact, the powder she got grows things when addressed. Or the fact other elves would be coming to rescue him. But she needed more. There was still one thing she NEEDED to know, and probably soon.

“Come on Jingles… just, tell me. How will other Elves know where you are? You’re an insect. A bug, hardly worth looking for. I don’t expect Santa to look inside of every kid’s armpit for his lost slave. So, what is it?” Shaking the pathetic-looking elf hard as her anger rose slightly, Béatrice narrowed her eyes. If she lost this plaything, that was a bother but not a big loss. Losing the magic dust though would be very troubling. She didn’t like it when people took her things.

Lifting her other arm and rolling her shoulder out from her heavy coat, the younger girl exposed her other armpit to the tiny elf before pressing him against her damp skin. He immediately began to flail like before. But, her fingers were relentless and forced him deep into her pale flesh forcing him to breathe in nothing but the miniscule amount of air she was granting him.

“If you want it to stop, you had better just tell me what I want to know. I believe you that others will find you but what does it matter if they find you dead…” Her tone was dark. Cold, emotionless… It wasn’t the sound any normal kid should have. And, it made Fritz feel incredibly defeated. She was right… And he knew that he wouldn’t be able to resist much longer.

She had almost killed him several times already. And if he had to spend even another second in her foul underarm, he was going to lose his mind! Tapping the child’s sweaty flesh in an attempt to have her release him, Fritz felt relief immediately as she did just that, seemingly aware that he was ready to speak now. He just… couldn’t fight anymore…

Raising the elf back to eye level, Béatrice smiled coyly as she saw the panting man’s delirious expression. “Ready to talk?” Nodding slowly, Fritz gulped in fear. Hopefully, he had given whoever was coming enough time to track him. He just couldn’t do this any longer…

“T-The… the clothes… t-they, c-can find my clothes…” He sobbed weakly. Looking back up at the giantess as she eyed him warily, her brow rose slightly.

“Is that it? Can they track this?” She asked, raising the powder she had taken from him.

Wanting to tell her yes and lie that they would come for it next… he knew that he risked his life by saying the wrong thing. And that made his next answer all the more bitter to spit out. “N-no… j-just my clothes… that would have been on me…” He whispered dejectedly. No one had ever stolen property off an elf before. He would have been the first, so there was never a need to do it. It was an oversight of great proportions but… hindsight was 20/20.

Smiling now in a genuine way, Béatrice giggled softly before bursting into loud laughter much to Fritz’s shock. “T-T-THAT, THAT’S IT? HAHAHAHA! Oh my god, I was worried for nothing! I gave you way too much credit Jingles. I thought you would have had backup plans for everything! You elves are stupider than I imagined.”

Looking up at the colossal girl confused now, the smaller man wasn’t sure what to say, but… his whole body was being shifted around. Gazing now as the fireplace came into view, the tiny elf was unsure… before he felt his stomach drop in utter revulsion.

Resting at the bottom of the wood-burning fire, was what looked like the charred remains of bones. Around them were the leftover fibers of his heat-resistant clothes melting away steadily. What… was he looking at…? Was that another elf?!

Giggling in a mad fit now, Béatrice grinned down at her new pet with a look of superiority. “I asked a maid to bring me the leftover chicken bones from the night before. She doesn’t question me, as all the help should. So, I just stuffed some into your old suit and made it look as small as I could. I don’t think it will confuse anyone if they look closely… but, if you elves don’t want to be caught by humans, I imagine they won’t go down into my fireplace while I’m sitting here to recover whatever’s left of your *body*.” She announced proudly.

Looking on at the somewhat convincing sight of his *body* being burned slowly by the fire, Fritz felt his stomach drop. She was right. How, had she planned something so… complex?! She was just seven years old! What child was as conniving as that?! He knew now, it was hopeless… There would be no rescue party looking for him.

The clothes were the only way they could track him. And if they somehow managed to guess correctly where he would be… they’d only find a small pile of bones remaining in the ashes of his clothes. It would simply look like he fell into the fireplace and died. With nothing to recover, there would be no point to go any further. She had thought this all up in the time it took her to eat breakfast and open her presents hours before…

Feeling his body slowly being raised again, Fritz felt his sense of consciousness come back now before he froze up in horror. She was raising him back towards her armpit again! “W-W-WAIT! I TOLD YOU WHAT I KNOW! I TOLD YOU WHAT YOU WANTED! I’M NOT LYING!” The tiny elf squealed defensively.

Pausing as she hung the smaller man beneath her exposed pit, Béatrice furrowed her brow. “And?” Blinking slowly, the shrunken man fumbled for words.

“I-I… I told you! I told you the truth! You said you would stop!” He didn’t want to spend another second in this hell spawn’s damp underarm!

Growing genuinely confused, the younger girl frowned. “I never said that. I told you to listen to me because I’m your owner. Why would I tell you I’d stop playing with you? As your owner, I can do whatever I want to you. You’re my property.” She smiled happily, before raising him once more.

Giggling as she watched the tiny elf burst into a fit of tears, Béatrice couldn’t contain herself as she pressed hard on the back of the tiny man’s head forcing him to inhale deeply from her armpit. “Take a deep breath. Now that I know what I want, I have some stuff to test out. You had better hope it goes well for you or else you’ll wish I left you in my armpit for good.”

Closing her arm around the elf and pulling her jacked back up her shoulder, Béatrice stood up tiredly before snagging the pouch off the ground.


There were things to do now that she knew she wouldn’t be caught. And she knew exactly what to test out first…


~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *~


Gasping for air before screaming as he was tossed down onto something cold and hard, Fritz cried out in pain as he lay sprawled out naked and confused. With blurred vision and no sense of smell left to him, the tiny elf wheezed weakly as he tried to gather his bearings. It was like trying to catch wind…

Hearing a light creak beside him before what sounded like a scream echoed out, the tiny man could only listen as he heard noises around him, very distinct ones, albeit loud. Blinking slowly as dots faded away to be replaced by bright lights above him, it soon dawned on the elf that he was staring up at a light fixture. It was crystalline in form, and looked almost reminiscent of a chandelier, if only smaller, and more like a fixture on a wall rather than dangling down.

As the sound of a steady stream of water trickled down near him, a voice soon drew the tiny man’s attention. What that had been seared into his mind in only a day. One that gave him goosebumps to listen to… He had passed out earlier, and after some time woken up only to pass out again from the terrible confines of Béatrice's armpit. If he hadn’t been conscious when she let him out, then he might not have woken up again at all…

“Well, it looks like what you said checks out. That magic powder seems to work on all things and not just you. I’m glad. I was beginning to worry I’d have to take care of you for a long time. Pets don’t last long and the thought of having to capture a new elf every year doesn’t sound very fun Jingles.”

Turning his head slowly to the side and watching Béatrice as she sat on… a toilet…? Fritz couldn’t help but shiver in fear. That sound of water he was hearing was her using it. She was peeing? In front of him?! That was just so… wrong! She should have been embarrassed or something!

But it didn’t look like she even noticed him. Her comments were drawn out aloud, almost like she was talking to herself. Had she not used his new *name* he might have thought she was monologuing. Her eyes were trained upward as if caught in deep thought or daydreaming. It was just as unnerving as if she were glaring at him for some reason.

As the sound of her peeing came to a stop, the younger girl sighed softly before a gentle plopping echoed out afterward. ‘Great, now she’s doing that!’ No boundaries at all. What a wonderful prospect of his new owner… It was a terrible thought. But self-preservation was a thing after all. Like it or not, escape and rescue weren’t possible anymore. All he could hope for was pleasing the psycho child so she didn’t kill him. He could think of other things to do after some time had passed… he hoped.

Letting out another airy sigh, apparently now done with her defecation, the child’s eyes shifted his way before a sickly smile fell over the raven-haired girl’s face. “This was almost you; you know. Had you lied to me, I would have had no problem handling you the same way I handled him.”

Blinking slowly as he tried to comprehend her words, Fritz slowly shook his head. “H-H-Handle me…? I-I mean, who? What are you talking about?” Blinking momentarily as confusion registered on her face, Béatrice soon nodded as realization dawned on her. “Oh, yeah. I took care of him before I let you out. You probably didn’t see. Have a closer look, Jingles.”

Flinching instinctively as a massive hand shot out towards him, the tiny elf wanted to run away in fear, but he knew that even pantsless and seated as she was, it wouldn’t take her more than a couple of seconds to compose herself and come after him. And making his gigantic tormenter angry probably wasn’t going to give him a long fulfilling life…

Grunting as the air was squeezed out of him roughly, the tiny elf stifled a cry of pain as he was brought airborne… and lowered. Feeling his face growing red in embarrassment, the tiny elf’s eyes widened as he watched himself being lowered towards the younger girl’s legs.

For someone as pale as her, there were no tan lines anywhere. Not on her wrists, her stomach, or her waist. She was simply pristine and almost glowing all around making the elf wonder if she ever came out to see the light of day. His eyes of course were trying to look at anything other than what was hanging in front of him. The younger girl’s pale lower lips were not something he idly wanted to gawk out. Either out of horror at himself, or horror at what she might do if she caught him looking.

But that didn’t seem to be what his new *owner* wanted at all. Hearing the sound of splashing inside the toilet along with what he could vaguely make out as the sounds of sputtering and retching, Fritz’s eyes widened slowly as his stomach dropped to match it. ‘N-No… n-n-n-o, no, no, no, no, no…’ He couldn’t possibly be hearing what he-.

Looking down in revulsion as his head was suspended over the opening between the toilet seat and her pale thighs, Fritz was given a front-row seat, to the horrors below. Treading water and sputtering as he tried to grab on to something substantial inside the toilet bowl… was a man. He was naked and crying out for help… and he looked to be about an inch tall.

Wanting to look away from the piteous sight but feeling his vision locked onto the screaming human, the tiny elf was genuinely lost for words. But he didn’t need to speak, as Béatrice did it for him. “It’s your fault. I know that’s what you’re thinking. But don’t feel bad, Jingles. He had it coming. This bug was one of my manservants, but he failed in his duties. I took off my shoes last week coming up to my room and when I woke up the next day, this pathetic excuse for a servant left them outside my door and not at the foot of my bed. I told my father to get rid of him but he simply scolded him! Being so lenient to the help is, pathetic… but now I’ve corrected his mistake. And made sure that this bug can’t make anymore.” Béatrice smiled darkly, her hand rising beside her, before resting on the handle of the toilet she sat on.

Looking up quickly before his eyes shot back down, Fritz didn’t even have time to scream no before the larger girl pulled down on it, and the toilet began to flush loudly, swirling down its contents and drowning out the screams of the man held captive inside it. And then, he vanished… along with all the other waste the child had dumped into it… and onto him…

Looking on in disbelief and pain, the tiny elf… was genuinely stricken silent. She flushed him… she just killed a man. Feeling his form shifted upward, Fritz’s eyes locked onto Béatrice’s, but all he saw in them was indifference. It was like the act of condemning her servant hadn’t been more than a passing thought to her. It was the same face you made if you had to scratch an itch or if you gazed off not looking at anything in particular. It was… horrifying.

“You get to avoid his fate, Jingles. You did, after all, tell me the truth. But… I’m sad to say, that you’ve fulfilled your purpose now. That bug was a test. And he passed. With my new Christmas gift, I can make anyone I want into my pet. I can get rid of useless things in my life. Or I can keep bugs I’d like to add to my collection! There are lots of possibilities. But, you… are more trouble than you’re worth. You lied to me. Lied to your owner. You kept me waiting when I asked you questions. That just won’t do… If you had told me everything upfront and obeyed me immediately like a well-trained pet, then I might have considered keeping you around. After all, an elf is a pretty rare pet I imagine. But… I just don’t want to deal with training you…” She sighed softly, her voice growing bored now as if the act of talking about his well-being was passing conversation and not life or death. And to her, it probably was. She was still seated on the toilet for crying out loud!

Blinking slowly as his mind tried to process what she was saying, a pin drop could have been heard, in the silence all around them. She… she was serious. She was about to dispose of him too, wasn’t she? Feeling his body jerk suddenly as something fell over him, Fritz watched in horror as his body shot downward before he looked up to see Béatrice’s fingers pinched above him. She had sprinkled some more of his powdered snow on him… She kept it on her at all times it seemed…

Plucking the tiny elf between her index finger and thumb, the younger girl raised him slowly as she admired his naked form. “Hmm, I would have liked to play with you more before doing this… but I can see what normal boys look like my age when I make them my pets. Or maybe one of the manservants I like who does well. I’m sure being my pet would be like a promotion to them.” Béatrice smiled offhandedly, before opening her mouth wide.

Looking down from his new vantage point was like something out of a nightmare. The shrunken man didn’t know how big he was now, but it was enough to know that what was under him was more than big enough to swallow him whole. And, that was what Béatrice intended to do to him it seemed…

Gazing down into the child’s mouth was a sight Fritz didn’t think he would ever get out of his head. Béatrice’s maw was almost blindingly pink. Her large tongue cracked slightly in the middle with plenty of small protruding taste buds poking out, wiggled around, as the spongy walls of her cheeks and throat, throbbed lightly as she stretched her oral muscles wider.

Her teeth were bright in contrast to everything else in there and were all perfectly straight. It was somewhat odd to see in someone so young, giving the elf the impression that dental hygiene was strictly enforced for Béatrice. It looked to Fritz like all her baby teeth had all already fallen out, and her adult ones had grown in fully. Perfectly straight and uniform. It was unsettling, just like everything else about Béatrice.

Her mouth, though, wasn’t quite as clean as he expected it to be. Bits of food particles were stuck in her molars. There were pieces of white paste between the walls of her front teeth as well. Remnants of her breakfast possibly. Or lunch? He didn’t know what time it was anymore. He had spent all day trapped in the younger girl’s clothing. And the luxuries of food hadn’t been given to him at all…

Feeling a rush of hot air blow into his face, causing his pale locks to flutter up briefly, the foul smell of something sour tickled the elf’s nostrils. It was a miracle he could smell anything at all… but, that was a burden right now. Seeing the sticky strands of saliva connecting her upper and lower jaw gave the tiny man the impression that every other sense of his was in for a painful time too and not just his nose…

And then, she began to lower him in. Feeling his consciousness snap back to the present, Fritz began to struggle frantically before beating on the child’s massive fingers. “WAIT, WAIT! WAAAAAAIT!!! S-STOP! D-D-DON’T DO THIS! P-P-PLEASE DON’T EAT ME! I-I, I’LL TELL YOU ANYTHING YOU WANT! I’LL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT ME TO!”

Pausing momentarily, Béatrice closed her mouth… before shrugging indifferently. “No thanks. I’ve gotten all I need from you. And like I said, training you is too much trouble. If I need to threaten to eat you for you to obey, then you’re a poor excuse for a pet, to begin with.” She smirked before continuing where she had left off.

Paling as he saw himself lowered lower, Fritz wanted to scream at Béatrice. To beg her. To plead for mercy. Maybe… even a quicker death… But that didn’t happen. The fingers around him abruptly let go…

Feeling time slow for just the briefest of moments, a sense of… calm? Relief? He wasn’t sure really, came over him. But that abruptly vanished as Fritz’s back landed on something spongy and wet. Feeling his world shift around as he rolled over onto his stomach, a pool of sticky clear fluid splashing into his face, stinging his eyes, the tiny elf knew what was happening next.

Coming to a stop on his back once his descent finished, the shrunken man gazed up, as he saw the pale, pouch of wiggling flesh that was Béatrice’s Uvula dangling above him before it bent to the side… and he moved along with it.

Trying to scramble to his feet as he screamed, Fritz clawed at the child’s tongue, but it only tilted upward, removing the only platform he had left to him. The ground opened up. Not literally, but it felt like that. The space behind him became his new floor. And there was nothing there.

Falling backward, ass first, Fritz’s whole body bent at an awkward angle forcing his head between his legs, and his eyes upward to stare at the horrifying sight, his death. The child’s teeth, massive and luminescent, were steadily growing darker. The pink of her mouth’s walls was dimming. She was closing her mouth… and condemning him. Condemning him, just as she had her servant.

Letting out another wail of please, Fritz, was pulled downward…


*Gulp*.


Touching lightly on her neck as she struggled to swallow the elf whole, Béatrice gulped again and again before feeling the tiny creature fall away to her stomach. Rubbing her supple skin, the younger girl licked her lips as she moved a hand to her pale stomach.

‘Hmm… I can’t feel you in there…’ She had read stories about eating people alive. The thought had been a fantasy of hers for a while now. It was rather a let down all things considered. Perhaps, she needed to swallow someone bigger? That might do it. Or… a lot of people all at once. That was something to consider.

Smiling at the prospect of eating more playthings, Béatrice finished her business as she cleaned herself up before pulling her pants back up. She had other things to do now that she tested her theories with the magic powder. And, she kind of wanted to wait and see if she might feel anything else from her beloved pet.


If she felt even a tingle of movement, then this disposal would have all been worth it…


~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *~


December 26th…



‘When will this end… I should have died by now… shouldn’t, have I? I don’t understand… what’s happening…’



‘Light? What light? Is that the end? Will I- ‘…

~ * ~ * ~

Sitting silently on her toilet, Béatrice idly relieved herself as her mind wandered around aimlessly. There was too much time left until school began again. Why must she wait to test out her other theories on her peers? It was so boring around her home.

Sure a few of the help went missing. And sure, that had caused a fun search for them by her parents and the other staff… but that wasn’t nearly enough to occupy her time. She wanted something else to do. Something more to… to…

Furrowing her brow as a loud plop echoed out below her, Béatrice winced as she felt a slight pain that one had caused her. Looking down confused, the raven-haired girl’s eyes widened slightly, as she saw something embedded into what she had just squeezed out of her rear. That couldn’t possibly be what she thought it was… right?

Tilting her head slightly, a general air of curiosity piqued her interest before she stood up and reached beneath her sink. Pulling out a latex glove next to some other stuff the help used, the younger girl reached into her toilet before moving her fingers around. Grimacing a little from the action, her surprise quickly outweighed her disgust as she pulled out the tiny form of her old pet…

Gasping painfully as fresh air entered his lungs, Fritz’s vision continued to fade in and out, before settling in slowly… on the last thing he ever wanted to see. Weeping softly as he used what little energy he had left to cry with, the tiny elf gazed back at Béatrice as the child looked down at him quizzically.

“You… should be poop… I ate you. Why didn’t you turn into poop?” She had eaten bugs before. Mostly to test things out. Sometimes for pleasure. Though she hadn’t done that since she was younger. But the fundamentals were the same. She ate Jingles. Therefore, he should have melted into poop. Just like all food does. But, he hadn’t. It was like he was a giant piece of corn…

‘I ate one of the manservants earlier before dinner. Will he come out like corn too?’ Or was her old pet special? Could she eat him continuously and he’d never melt away? It brought an odd pleasure to her that she hadn’t known about before. Feeling a small smile form as new ideals traveled over her mind, the younger girl grinned as she watched her pathetic pet sobbing in her gloved hand.

“I guess, you might be worth training after all. You might be special. I can eat you forever and you’ll never turn into poop. That could be fun. But only if I don’t get bored of you. So, congratulations Jingles, you’re worth keeping around as you wanted. Well, until you aren’t.” She could just as easily drop him in the toilet and send him away as she did to the help from yesterday.

But for now, she found new ideas forming for what she can do with him. First and foremost, helping her at present. “Alright Jingles, first task. Since you made a mess, clean me up. If I feel anything remaining afterward, then you can go back inside and try again the next time I have to go to the bathroom.” Béatrice announced happily.

Only hearing some of what was being ordered of him, Fritz wasn’t sure what was happening… but, he soon understood, as he was lowered back over the toilet, and presented with the younger girl’s puckered anus…

It was stained with her shit, and her words were beginning to register in his mind now. Continuing to cry, the tiny elf knew he had to do as he was told. He didn’t want to go through… that… again. And if he had to be a pet… he would be. He’d be the best pet any child could ever ask for…

Trailing his tongue against Béatrice’s pungent, wrinkled flesh, the tiny man sobbed even louder as the foul taste he had been forced to endure wrinkled what little taste buds that had survived the first trip through her. And then he licked again… and again… and again…


This was his life now… it wasn’t much… but life was life. And he’d live. No matter what it took to survive…




~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *~


~ * Merry Christmas * ~
~ * ~ * ~