- Text Size +

The Birthday Treat


Becky: wow… that was a pretty intense rp haha <3 <3

Andrew:
Intense and awesome!

Becky:
that too. I thought you didn’t much like fatal ending, but you seemed kinda into it!

Andrew:
I know! That’s more your thing but… it was hot. Dark, but really hot. The thought of you just… going all the way, no get outs, just keeping me down for good… haha I guess you’ve got me into it!

Becky:
hah I knew I’d turn you eventually

Andrew:
Congrats I guess! So like, you said before, you’d swallow me for real if you could, which is awesome to know. But would you… you know… go all the way for real?

Becky:
of course

Andrew:
Wow simple as that? You’d actually go ahead and digest me?

Becky:
haha sorry dude but yeah, I would. And you’d love it ;-)

Andrew:
… OK that’s kinda hot. And… against all sensibility, I think I would… haha which is kinda weird given what it means!

Becky:
nothing weird about it, it’s super hot and I wanna do it

Andrew:
haha if only!

Becky:
oh really? You’d want to go all the way with me? Hehe remember, if you tell me I can, you’ll stay down no matter what <3 <3

Andrew:
I mean… with you? I kinda think I would… wow, yeah, weird to admit that, but I think I’d be OK with it.

Becky:
well I’m glad you did, it’s pretty hot to know that. your birthday is coming up, so who knows, maybe I’ll have a special gift for ya ;-)

Andrew:
lol the gift of ending up in your gut? Haha I can’t wait!

Becky:
lol now I’m excited for your birthday too. But it’s late and I gotta work tomorrow so I’ll catch you later

Andrew:
Ah damn, it’s later than I thought! Good night Becks!

Becky:
nn Addy


---- The following weekend ----


Andrew took the menu offered to him by the waiter, laying it down on the table and browsing the starters. The waiter continued around the table, handing the other five people each a menu before walking away.

“OK everyone, you can have whatever you want, it’s all prepaid,” he said, glancing up around his friends.

“Oh neat, thanks man.”
“Fancy, thanks!”
“Nice, you might regret that, I’m starving!”
“I certainly will then!”

Becky however leaned in next to him and said more quietly, “Oh I will,” while giving him a wink, then going back to perusing the starters.

Andrew felt his cheeks warm as he blushed and buried his face in his own menu. Becky didn’t usually say anything fetish related in public and he wasn’t sure how to handle it, or the fact that even that tiny gesture was making him hard. Using his hands in his pockets, he did his best to adjust himself to hide the fact, before standing up and turning away a little.

“I’ll be back in a sec,” he announced nonchalantly, “just gonna use the bathroom, go ahead and order, I’ll catch up,” and with that he briskly walked to the neon toilet sign at the back of the restaurant, pushing in through the door and letting out a sigh of relief as he glanced around the ceramic white room and seeing it was empty, three toilet stall does laying open.

‘I’ll just sit in here a bit and let it relax back down,’ he thought to himself, taking a step towards the empty stalls. Before he could take another, he heard the door open behind him. He turned with a jump, coming face to face with a grinning Becky.

As the door swung closed behind her, she glance down at his slightly bulging shorts. “Hmmhmm I thought that’d work,” she said with a cat like smile, her eyes flicking back to his.

“Oh you’re mean! You did that deliberately!” Andrew replied, in only slight protest.

“Well yeah, I wanted to get you alone, I can’t very well give you your birthday surprise out there can I?”

Andrew raised an eyebrow, “Um, you can’t?”

She looked at him with puzzlement, like he’d said something silly, “Well of course not.”

She proceeded to rummage in her small black clutch, withdrawing a smooth metallic cylinder, one end was flat with a pattern of tiny holes, the other just had a large red button.

“So, I had to really dig in the underbelly of the Internet for this, and had to buy some bitcoin to pay for it, but here you go, I got this for you.”

Andrew picked the small item from her hand, looking at it all over. There wasn’t a single marking on it, nothing to indicate what it was or what it did. Just a small red button on the top with a tiny latch to prevent it pressing by accident.

Becky continued talking as she withdrew an identical looking cylinder, but with a blue button on. “Apparently it’s a clone of some tech used by an exclusive sex club, just lacks some features that we won’t be needing, so it’s all good!”

Andrew looked at his cylinder and then at hers, “Oooook… should I be worried that you appear to have bought us matching dildos?”

Becky laughed, a bright happy sound, and smiled sweetly at him, “very funny, they do look like that don’t they,” she grabbed his tube, flipped the latch and pressed one end on his upper arm, “the guy took me through it, it’s easy, you just hold firmly against the skin and press the button…” which she did. There was a metallic click and a quick sharp sting in his arm, which he pulled away with a flinch.

“What the heck was was that!”

Becky ignored him, taking her own tube and pressing it into her own arm, flinching herself slightly as it clicked, then dropping both tubes back into her bag.

Andrew felt like ice was running up his arm, a cold sensation spreading out over his shoulder, “what the hell is it doing!” A hint of panic now in his voice.

Becky looked excited, not a trace of worry on her face, “well, I can’t really say I know how they work, but mine allows my body some extra leeway when it comes to stretching, including bones, which seems super weird… and yours, well, I mean it’s kinda obvious isn’t it?”

Andrew had no idea, he stared at his friend for a moment before collapsing on his knees, a wave of nausea and vertigo overtaking him, his vision becoming narrow then fading to black.

...

“Addy? Addy? Wake up, come on, that’s it,” Becky’s voice loudly rang in his ears as his eyes shot open.

He groaned as he tried sitting up, only managing to lift his head, a shiver running through his body.

“What the heck was tha-WHY AM I NAKED!” He glanced around frantically for something to cover himself, but found nothing, instead discovering that he was laying across Becky’s cross legged lap… her enormous lap, his feet on one knee, the back of his head on the other.

“Wha… what th.. hell… what” he stammered.

“It worked, this is amazing, it worked!” She glanced at her watch, “OK so we need to do this now, the timing is quite strict apparently, the sooner I start working on you the better.”

“Working on me… what do you…”

Becky’s stomach groaned as she looked down at it him, Andrew’s eyes going wide with realisation.

“Yep, I wasn’t sure I could get it all in time, but surprise!” She smiled widely.

“I… I… but… for real? I mean.. I never thought… like it was just role-play and …” he was struggling to get through a whole sentence. All the stuff they’d role-played, things they’d imagined. He’d said he wanted to do it for real, but that was… that was when he thought it wasn’t possible. “I’m not sure I want-”

“Shhshh… it’s OK, I know it’s a bit of a shock, but I know how you feel about it, I know you want it. I know you desire it, even if it feels a bit scary facing it in reality. Look… and tell me you don’t want in,” she lifted up her loose fitting top, showing of her belly and lower chest.

Andrew stared, watching it rise and fall as she breathed. Being swallowed had been his fantasy for as long as he could remember. But that was it, a fantasy. Faced with this reality, he just wasn’t sure. His mind was in turmoil, his deep seated fetish was now possible, he wanted to try it, but a more animal part of his brain was pushing back, scared, worried about the risk, about what could happen if they weren’t careful.

Seeing his indecision, Becky took the lead, “It’ll be fine, I’ll take good care of you, just like we chatted about. I’ve known you a long time dude, I know you want this as much as I do,” she looked uncertain for a moment before asking, “Just… can you struggle a little, for me? You know I like it a little… unwilling…”

He was glad she’d taken the choice for him, he didn’t think he could have settled on a decision. Struggling to reply, he made an almost imperceptible nod instead. Becky beamed, she was so happy, he could see it. This was the right thing to do. It would be fine. They’d get to share this experience together, like they’d so often talked about, and all their future role plays would be so much better, as they’d know what it was like for real.

Her hands, as big as his chest, wrapped around him, lifting him so they were face to face. The air was cool, her touch hot, her breath sweet as she spoke, bringing him closer as she did, “I can’t believe we’re actually gonna go ‘all the way’, Happy Birthday Andrew!”

The words took a moment to register, he opened his mouth to speak but Becky was wasting no time. His face slapped against her outstretched tongue, smothering his skin and mouth with saliva, cutting off his unspoken protest. He felt brief pressure on the top of his head as her lips pushed tightly on him, slipping suddenly over his head, sliding over his spit covered face and meeting around his neck. Her mouth was so hot and the air humid, her tongue undulated, rubbing over his face, slathering him with more saliva.

He tried to bring his arms up, to push back, but as soon as he made to move them, Becky’s hand clamped around them, pinning them firmly. He struggled feebly in her vice like grip, a small hum of pleasure coming from the darkness ahead of him, followed by a firm pressure on his shoulders.

‘There’s no way she can get me down, I’m far too-’ Wet warmth spreading over his shoulders interrupted his brief moment of hope, her lips stretching around him. Whatever was in the other injection was doing its job. Andrew felt the hot slick surface of Becky’s throat, he felt it moving, gulping on the top of his head with a “gluck gluck” sound, not quite closing on him enough to get a purchase.

‘Shit… oh god… she’s gonna swallow me… she’s gonna do it… and...’ his thoughts were fearful and panicked as the words ‘all the way’ hung in his mind, ‘… she’s gonna digest me.’

Without warning, a new sensation blossomed. Pleasure. Becky had moved a finger onto his crotch, which he realised was still very much aroused. It felt… amazing. It felt like time had slowed to a crawl, allowing him to take in the sensations around him. Yes, there was fear, but also… the warmth, the soft but strong tongue on his skin, the sweet smell of her breath, the soft feeling of her throat trying to claim him. It was like a switch had shorted in his mind. He was still scared, his mind still fearful, but… he wanted this. He’d always wanted this, for as long as he could remember, and Becky was giving it to him. There was no one else he’d rather do this with, though a small part of his mind chimed in that, at this point, he didn’t have much of a choice.

His train of thought fizzled out as Becky continued to toy with his arousal with her fingers, undulating her tongue along his body and gulping on his head. It was everything he’d imagined, more or less, and felt amazing. The fear was still there but it was pushed down by the overwhelming sensations around him. It wasn’t long before his felt his climax coming, so close, just on the edge, his muscles getting tight as it built.

Becky felt it too. As he started to cum, she applied firm pressure to his feet and swallowed hard, her throat stretching tight as it pulled him down into her neck, her hand still pushing at his feet to keep him going until they too passed between her lips, her neck bulging far more than would normally be possible.

She shuddered as she forced another hard swallow, even with the help from the blue injection, it was a little painful, but feeling her friend in her neck, on his way down so she could digest him… knowing he wanted it too… it was worth it. With another tight swallow, the bulge in her neck slid down to her collar bone, allowing her to suck in a deep shuddering breath, which she breathed out slowly while speaking to her self.

“Fuuuuuuuuuccckk… he’s going down… I’m actually… I’m actually gonna do this. Fuck.”

The inside of her chest felt too tight, Andrew’s body was squeezing past her heart, and she felt it. It didn’t take long though for the hard tight sensation to change into something quite different. It started slowly but built quickly, a feeling of her belly suddenly getting very full, combined with a weird fluttering sensation, the feeling of having something move inside her. She shuddered, a wet patch former under her, wanting to do something… ‘Not yet.. not here… later,’ she promised herself.

As the last of Andrew was crammed into her stomach, she felt something she hadn’t expected, the fabric of her clothing brushing her skin. Her hand flew to the sensation, feeling around, and was rewarded with a hard smooth lump sliding under her touch. She probed her fingers around, realising she was pressing on her friends head and shoulders, so tightly squeezed inside her it was pushing her skin out a little. She quickly pulled her loose blouse forward and looked down. Seeing the soft outline of her friends body under her skin, seeing and feeling it move, struggling like she’d asked him to, it really hit home quite how big he was, causing her to take a sharp excited breath.

“Daaaaamn Andrew, you’re gonna take ages to digest. Fuck… the next couple of days are gonna be amazing. We’re gonna have so much fun until I finish with you,” she let her blouse go, feeling it settle against her lumpy belly, “time to go I think.”

She grabbed his clothing and exitted the toilet stall she’d locked herself in, quickly shoving it into a bin by the sinks, mumbling under her breath “You won’t be needing those again…” and getting a thrill from the thought. Looking down at the clothes, she grabbed a few handfuls of paper towels, scrunching them up and dropping them on top until the evidence was hidden.

She headed back out into the restaurant, the sensation of her food moving within her causing her to smile to herself. She almost laughed out-loud when she realised she’d already started thinking of her good friend Andrew as food. ‘Just like I always said I would!’

As she approached the table, she did her best to look worried, a bit in pain. “I’m sorry guys, I don’t feel so good, I’m gonna have to bail. Can you let Andrew know?”

“Awww I’m sorry, what’s wrong?” One of the other girls asked.

“I think it was something I ate,” she replied, trying not to smile at her own little joke.

“Well I hope you feel better,” then the girl looked puzzled, “Didn’t you see Andrew in the toilets?”

“No, I didn’t see him. Do let him know I’m really sorry though.”

Before anyone could ask anything more, she turned and left the restaurant, making a beeline for her car which was parked at the far corner of the lot, where it was darkest, being away from most of the lights dotted around the car-park. She slumped into the driver seat, leaning back in chair and closed her eyes, taking slow deep breaths, only now feeling her nervous she’d been. One hand moved up and caressed her belly, stroking the shape of her meal, feeling it move as she did.

“Wow… I can’t believe it, I did it. Damn!” she let out a small whoop of excitement. She pressed her fingers into her skin, being rewarded with the feeling of her food sliding around under the pressure, accompanied by a long guuuuurrrrn inside her. The firm lump her fingers rested on pushed back, then slid away to the side. She giggled lightly before talking down at her chest, “Oh Andrew, it’s OK, I’ll take good care of you over the next few days, digesting you is going be amazing, for the both of us. You’ll see. I need to drive now, so be a good meal and settle.”

With that, she started her car and left the restaurant, grinning to her self while whispering, “Best Birthday Dinner ever”.