- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is an erotic story that is aimed at mature adults with macro- and vorarephilia. It contains depictions of physical and psychological violence that some people may find disturbing. Minors and people who feel that such depictions upset them are therefore explicitly asked not to read this story. Furthermore, this story is entirely fictional and all erotically portrayed characters are at least 18 years old.

Good for Goodness’ Sake

Hannah gently smiled when her dad turned the car around and carefully reversed it into the driveway of her family home, the fresh snow softly crunching beneath the wheels. Once they had come within a few miles of her hometown, the weather had thankfully cleared up a bit, but on the way up here from the nearest bigger city, they had passed through some intense snowfall, making the near four-hour drive even longer. In fact, the closest major airport was actually across the border in Canada, and Hannah had briefly considered taking a flight there instead, but it would have been even more awkward to fly abroad and then cross the border again just to go home for a little more than a week. In any case, Hannah had been on the go for almost the entire day now, leaving her apartment at the crack of dawn, and with it being Christmas Eve, the airports and the plane had been absolutely packed. Of course, she was looking forward to seeing her family again, but even more, she was happy at the thought of just being able to kick back and relax for a few days now.

“Ope, my bad.” Her father apologised as the car came to a rather sudden halt, almost getting stuck in the deep snow when he backed up towards the garage. “Well, pumpkin, here we are.” He said in an almost apologetic tone. “I’ll just check that wasn’t the cat or anything.”

Hannah frowned and smiled at the same time. “Daaaad.” She then said and rolled her eyes in mock disapproval, frowning again as he opened the door, and the icy air blew into the car.

Zipping up her thick winter jacket again, she grabbed her backpack and then opened the door on her side of the car as well, inhaling the almost painfully cold air outside, and then exhaling, her hot breath forming a small cloud that quickly dissipated into the evening dusk. Then she stepped out of the car, but even though she had been far-sighted enough to put on heavy boots at the beginning of her journey, she found that they completely sunk into the thick blanket of snow. It was hard to think that just 24 hours ago, she and her roommate Rachel had gone for an evening walk along the Pacific Coast, where it had been a very mild sixty degrees. Hannah didn’t know how cold it was here exactly, but it couldn’t be more than zero degrees.

“So? Kill anything?” Hannah jokingly called over to her father and awkwardly tried to wade through the snow to the back of the car, where he had just opened up the trunk door.

“Don’t think so.” Her dad answered with a shrug. “Oh, you go on inside, pumpkin. I’ll carry this for you.” He then added, groaning a little as he lifted Hannah’s suitcase out of the trunk.

“Are you sure?” His daughter asked as she inelegantly trudged through the snow, rubbing her hands against each other and blowing more volatile clouds of her warm breath onto them.

“Ya. Go on say hello to your mom and sister.” Her father said.

“Is Victoria here already?” Hannah asked, and then turned around, wading towards the house.

Seeing the warm light of the Christmas decorations, she smiled to herself again. She had only left her hometown to study on the West Coast a few months ago, but it seemed like an eternity since she had last been here. So much had happened in the meantime, and she already felt like this place was out of a previous life, something she only had ghostly memories of.

“She got here yesterday.” Her father explained a little absent-mindedly, not following her just yet and instead rummaging through the trunk of his car. “I’ll join you in a minute.”

“Gotcha.” Hannah said and stepped up to the wooden front door, where she briefly shook her boots a little and gently stomped on the stone steps to get rid of some of the snow.

Since this was a small town in the middle of nowhere, most people here didn’t lock their front doors, but just to announce her arrival, Hannah pressed the doorbell before stepping inside. When she opened the door, she was immediately greeted by the pleasantly warm air inside, as well as the slight, but delicious smell of dinner being prepared in the kitchen. Being mostly of Swedish and English ancestry, her family usually had a julbord-style buffet on Christmas Eve, and roast turkey with stuffing and gravy on Christmas Day. Only now did Hannah realise just how hungry she was, her belly letting out a faint growl and saliva building up in her mouth. It still would be a few hours until dinner, but luckily, she had picked up a little treat for herself at the airport to tide her over. The thought elicited yet another gurgle from her empty stomach.

“Well, look what the cat dragged in!” Said a young woman in a Christmas-themed sweater as she stuck her head out the kitchen door with a broad grin, stepping into the hall to greet her.

With her wavy, dark blonde hair and mysterious grey-blue eyes, Victoria looked a lot like her younger sister, except for the fact that she was close to a head taller than her. In that regard, she took more after their father, whereas Hannah took more after their mother in both physical height and personal temperament. Just when Victoria had welcomed her little sister back home with a long, tight hug, their mother too stepped out into the hall and stretched out her arms, visibly struggling not to cry when she embraced her.

“Hey there, stranger.” Her mother said with a warm, welcoming smile. “Did you get through alright?” She asked while Hannah slipped out of her boots. “All that snow had me worried.”

“It was okay.” Hannah shrugged as she took off her jacket and walked down the hall with her mother and sister, enjoying the gentle warmth of the underfloor heating beneath her cold feet. “The highway was a bit congested, but it didn’t get really bad or anything.”

“You got a bit of a tan.” Victoria said, tilting her head to the side a little.

“Really?” Hannah asked, looking at the back of her hands. She hadn’t noticed that herself.

“I was just about to say that.” Their mother joined in, scrutinising her a bit more closely.

“That’s because she’s been spending all her days down there lolling around the beach instead of studying.” Their father joked as he stepped inside too, dragging the suitcase in behind him.

“Is that true?” Victoria asked with a sly grin, leaning against the wall. “You been neglecting your studies? Hanging out with tan, ripped surfer dudes all day?”

Hannah blushed. “N-no, I’ve been studying really hard these last weeks! It’s just that we have such good weather down there, and me and my roommate go on a lot of walks toge…”

“Relax. I’m just teasing.” Her sister said with a light-hearted wink.

“Come on, let’s get this thing upstairs.” Their father said with a silent groan as he pulled the suitcase towards the stairs leading up to the upper floor, where the bedrooms were located.

“Right. Get settled in first, pumpkin.” Their mother agreed. “Take a nice hot bath and relax a bit. We’ve got plenty of time to talk at dinner. Oh, and I left some cookies for you in your room in case you’re hungry. Just don’t eat all of them right away, you hear me?”

“Thanks, mom.” Hannah said and gave her another hug before heading upstairs with her dad.

Once she and her dad had brought the suitcase upstairs and put it down in Hannah’s old room, he excused himself and went downstairs again, giving his daughter a bit of time to relax after her long journey. Finally having a bit of privacy again, Hannah let out an exhausted sigh and closed the door behind her, dropping her heavy backpack down beside her desk and throwing herself onto her bed. For a couple of minutes, she just lay there and rested her eyes, but when she noticed that she was at risk of falling asleep, she sat up again and looked around. Having taken her most important possessions with her to her new home on the West Coast, there was an odd, empty feeling to her old room, exacerbated by the fact that this place, which once had been the centre of her life, all of a sudden had no relevance to her everyday life anymore. Of course, it also didn’t help that Hannah hadn’t turned any of the lights on yet, and it was really getting dark outside. Letting out a subdued yawn, she got up again and switched on the lamp on her nightstand, as well as an uplighter next to her bookshelf. Then Hannah took her fluffy light blue bathrobe off the hook on her door and strolled over to the bathroom.

There, she got undressed and took a relaxing bath, just as her mother had suggested, washing off all the grime and exhaustion of the long, stressful journey that lay behind her. When the steaming hot water started to cool down, she got out of the tub and dried herself off, changing into her cosy bathrobe and going back to her room. She had barely closed the door behind her when her stomach emitted another impatient, wet growl, emphatically reminding her that she had barely eaten anything at all today. Hannah furtively glanced over at the plate of delicious-looking cookies and gingerbread her mother had put on her desk for her. For a moment, she wasn’t sure if she should eat those, or the snacks she had bought at the airport before her dad had picked her up. But then Hannah broke into an impish grin when she realised that one didn’t necessarily preclude the other. In fact, that would spice up things a little.

Cheerfully humming Christmas songs to herself, she walked over to her backpack and pulled out her laptop, setting it up on her desk to have it play her seasonal playlist in the background. Then she casually produced the Vortex box with the squirming shrunken human beings inside from her backpack as well, pulling off the plastic foil and panting a little as she heard the tiny screams of her soon-to-be-food. And then, she carefully tilted it to let them fall onto her plate.

***

Arthur had spent the months following graduation from high school a little different than his former classmate. Instead of leaving his comfort zone, getting a job, or going to college like Hannah, he had simply moved into a cheap apartment in the next big town, living off the odd freelance coding job and trading obscure, but exceedingly rare Japanese collectable cards. It was nothing that made him rich, but for the most time, Arthur was quite happy spending what should have been the prime of his life slurping instant noodles, playing video games, and masturbating. He didn’t know that in the rapidly changing world around him, this alone made him suspicious in the eyes of forces that had no patience for the likes of him, and that he had been on the fast track to discreet disposal for a while now. But the final nail in his proverbial coffin had been an ill-advised attempt to get into cryptocurrency, and after some exceedingly poor investment choices, Arthur had suddenly found himself in substantial debt. The evening before, while trying to figure out a way out of his predicament online, there had been a knock on his apartment door. When he had opened to see who it was, he had found himself face to face with a burly man in a Vortex uniform. After he warily asked him what he wanted, the man had dryly remarked that Arthur had been ‘naughty’, and suddenly Arthur had felt a sharp pain and found himself surrounded by a bright light, losing consciousness soon after.

The next morning, he had awoken shrunken, and in a Vortex box in a restaurant he soon had recognised as the one at the airport, not even a mile from his apartment. While still struggling to come to terms with his situation, his box had ended up getting bought by one of the passengers streaming out from the arrivals area. Due to being tossed around in his cubicle while the salesclerk lifted his box out of the glass counter, Arthur had almost not been able to see who the giant young woman who had bought him was. But just when she had slipped the box into her backpack and zipped it shut, he recognised the giantess as no one other than his former classmate Hannah. She had been one of the few people in high school who had treated him with a modicum of respect and decency, whereas most of the others had either ignored or actively bullied him. Also, Arthur had secretly had a crush on her for years. Naturally, he had tried to spend as much time as he could around her, but no matter how often he had tried to explain his favourite manga and video games to her, she apparently had never seen the appeal in them. Following their graduation, he had messaged her a couple of times on social media, trying to keep in contact with her, but her replies always had been somewhat terse. Arthur told himself that it probably had something to do with her having moved to the West Coast for college, and her simply being too busy to stay in touch with all her former classmates.

Whatever the reason was, now Arthur found himself slipping across the smooth plastic walls of his cubicle as Hannah tilted the box over a plate with giant Christmas cookies and gingerbread. From what he could tell by looking around as he frantically tried not to fall down, they were in some kind of attic room, most likely Hannah’s old room at her parents’ house. But everything, including his former classmate herself, was so enormous that it was difficult to wrap his head around. Which was particularly ironic with regard to Hannah, since she was a pretty short girl. Even Arthur had been slightly taller than her at his normal size. But none of that mattered any longer. Now, he was not even an inch tall, and if he didn’t manage to get Hannah to recognise him within the next minutes, she would eat him up with all the others.

“Hannah! I’m down here! It’s me, Arthur!” He screamed as his sweaty palms slipped across the sloped surface. For the last few hours, he had tried just about everything to get out of his prison, and now he suddenly found himself struggling to stay inside of it, no matter what.

Arthur tried to hold on for his life, but just a few seconds later, his hands slipped off the edge of the box and he plummeted downward, falling onto a gigantic snickerdoodle. The surface of the oversized cookie slightly cracked under the impact of his body, releasing a cloud of sugar and cinnamon that had him coughing and gasping for air as he rolled onto his back. Hearing muffled moaning and wailing all around him, Arthur jumped to his feet again and stared up, only to find himself feeling somewhat dizzy at the sight that presented itself to him. Hannah was towering over him like some kind of a living mountain, only wearing a fluffy blue bathrobe that reached down to her knees and slightly parted between her shapely breasts, each of them being the size of a house from his perspective. Having emptied the box of tiny people onto the plate, Hannah smiled to herself and stepped to the side to throw it into the trash can beneath her desk. This one step of her colossal body was enough to create a minor earthquake that forced Arthur down onto his knees again, and he found himself trembling with fear when he felt the sheer mass of the giantess. It was indeed hard to believe that this titanic creature was cute and polite little Hannah. The same girl for whom the bus had to turn around again on their last school trip to pick her up from the rest area, where she had just been forgotten due to her being so small and unassuming. And now this very girl was about to eat him alive.

“Hannah!” Arthur yelled again, waving both his arms as he tried to stand up on the crumbling surface of the giant cookie. “Hannah Lindquist! It’s me, Arthur! I’ve been shrunk!”

The giantess didn’t hear him, instead continuing to hum Christmas songs to herself when she turned towards the plate again and casually picked it up with her left hand, carrying it over to her bed. This sudden, extremely powerful movement threw Arthur off his feet again, along with all the other shrunken people Hannah had sprinkled on her cookies as if they were some kind of topping. While he still struggled to regain his bearings as the plate swayed from side to side, accompanied by the enormous girl’s menacing, booming footsteps, her giant fingers suddenly descended onto the cookie next to him and picked up a shrunken man who probably was just a few years older than Arthur. The man let out a panicked shriek and began to cry.

“Oh God, no! Please don’t!” He sobbed, tears running down his face as he started to beg for his life. “I’ll do anything you want! Just please, please don’t eat me!”

Feeling his whole body shaking as he clawed his fingers into the surface of the cookie, Arthur watched on in horror as Hannah lifted the shrunken man up to her face and lovingly smiled at him. The expression on her face was so innocent and kind that it threw Arthur off guard a bit, and for a moment, he even wondered if she was perhaps going to help him instead. But then the corners of her mouth moved up just a little, and somehow, it was enough to transform her caring smile into a far more unsettling smirk. It was complemented by a disturbingly gleeful, predatory spark in her eyes, and Arthur suddenly knew that the tiny was a dead man walking. Just a split second later, Hannah nonchalantly popped the squirming little man into her mouth and began to suck on him as if he were a piece of candy, panting a little as she did so.

Then she swallowed him with a content gulp, eliciting a sudden uproar of frightened screams from the tinies crawling across her plate. His eyes wide with shock and dismay, Arthur just stared at the faint contraction in Hannah’s throat, following the path the shrunken man would now take as he slipped down her oesophagus and into her chest, disappearing behind her taut breasts. These kept bobbing up and down a little as the giantess walked over to her bed, lying down and carefully placing the plate on her belly before she let out a satisfied sigh.

Almost as if to increase the profound sense of existential horror he was feeling, Arthur could hear subdued, visceral rumbling noises below himself, realising that the plate was right above Hannah’s gurgling intestines. These were drowned out by an occasional, nightmarish groan from the area just below her left breast, which gently bulged against the light blue wall of soft fabric rising up in front of him. As there was no Vortex in their hometown, Arthur had barely known any people who had eaten tinies, and as far as he knew, Hannah hadn’t ever done so either – but there was an eerie sort of routine to what she had just done, as if she had caught up over the last few months. That sudden realisation made him shiver and he scrambled to his feet again, trying to get off the gigantic cookie and to the edge of Hannah’s plate. All around him, the other tinies were trying to do the same thing, but the sloped incline towards the edge was almost impossible for any of them to climb up. And even if anyone of them managed to get to the very edge of the plate, Hannah just tilted it a little to make them slide down again, letting out an amused, girlish giggle as she did so. Arthur shuddered. She was enjoying this.

He had just jumped off the gigantic snickerdoodle and onto a piece of gingerbread when the cookie was suddenly lifted up and he turned around again, feeling yet another cold shiver run down his spine as he realised that he had been merely split seconds away from being scooped up and eaten. Another tiny wasn’t so lucky, desperately crying out for help from the edge of the cookie as it was lifted up to Hannah’s opening mouth. But just when Arthur thought that she was going to throw both of them inside and just chew the tiny up along with it, she closed her mouth again and grinned, scrutinising the tiny man as he ran around on her cookie.

“Ope, didn’t see you there, buddy.” Hannah said amicably and carefully picked him up with her other hand. Then she simply let him dangle between her fingers as she tossed the gigantic snickerdoodle into her mouth and chewed, humming along to the tune of ‘Jingle Bells’ as she did so. Finally, she swallowed and licked her lips. “Sorry to keep you waiting like that.”

Without further ado, she opened her mouth again and the tiny let out another panicked shriek. Arthur flinched when Hannah dropped the tiny man into her mouth, seeing her glistening wet tongue move out between her lips a little as he fell inside. It was covered in slick, glistening saliva and the chewed remains of the sweet cookie she had just eaten, stretching out towards Hannah’s next victim as if it was some kind of organic red carpet rolled out to greet him. The shrunken man continued to cry and pathetically beg for mercy until Hannah’s soft lips closed behind him, cutting off his screams as she began to slosh him around in her mouth. Only a few moments later, there was yet another wet gulping noise, and Arthur new that this man too was as good as dead now, being granted another half hour or so before being digested alive. Trying not to think about this dreadful fate, he turned around again, only to hear a brief knock on the giant door before it was opened and another titanic human stepped inside.

***

Feeling the second shrunken man slip into her oesophagus in a ball of spit and some more of the chewed-up remains of the cookie she had eaten before him, Hannah panted again as she felt the small lump travel down her throat and into her stomach. Her heartbeat had also begun to accelerate again, and she once more felt that warmth in between her legs. She relished the thought that, by the end of the day, all these frightened tiny people on her plate would just be liquefied pulp being squeezed through her intestines along with her Christmas Eve dinner. That they would be digested and absorbed into her body, finally giving some kind of purpose to their pathetic lives of crime and deviancy. It had merely been a few months since she had eaten her first shrunken person, that wannabe revolutionary Paige, and Hannah had devoured hundreds of miniaturised people in the meantime. But the sensation of them sliding down her throat as they let out one last desperate cry for help just didn’t seem to get old, giving her this irresistible rush of power every single time. The only problem was that it was difficult to eat shrunken people in public spaces, as she barely ever got through a box without having at least one orgasm in the process. That was something she was still practicing, with limited success.

While she struggled against the intense urge to slip her hand between her thighs, she suddenly heard a knock on her door. Flinching just a little, Hannah sat up in her bed a bit straighter and was just about to ask the person outside to come in when they just opened the door anyway. It turned out to be her sister Victoria, who poked her head through the door for a moment and then grinned as she saw Hannah cuddled up in her bed, snacking on the cookies their mother had prepared for them. Since the Lindquist siblings all got along very well, she didn’t bother to ask whether she could actually come in, and walked over to Hannah’s bed, sitting down on the mattress beside her while stealing one of the pieces of gingerbread off the plate.

“Hey, you.” She said, raising her eyebrow a bit at the alarmed look Hannah gave her. “Mom just kicked me out of the kitchen.” She elaborated and took a big bite out of the gingerbread, completely overlooking the shrunken woman who now disappeared into her mouth with it.

“Vic…” Hannah began, her eyes wide.

“Sed I waw eatin too moch. Cam yo bewiewe dat?” Victoria complained, suddenly frowning as she heard a subdued shriek from inside her mouth, cut off by a soft crunch as she bit down on what she had thought to be a bit of icing. “Waid a mimud!”

“You just…” Her younger sister tried to clarify.

“Oh!” Victoria said, swallowing the mouthful as she looked onto Hannah’s plate. “Where did you get the little ones?” She asked, giving her sister a curious look as she popped the second half of the piece of gingerbread into her mouth and started to chew again.

“At the airport.” Hannah explained.

“Where?” Her older sister inquired, picking up a screaming shrunken man just next to Arthur. Then she tilted her head back and opened her mouth, letting the crying tiny fall inside without a hint of compassion or hesitation, swallowing instantly. “I’ve never seen a restaurant there.”

“In the arrivals area.” Hannah explained, picking up a shrunken woman and sucking her into her mouth before swallowing her down with a faint gulp. “I think that one only opened a few months ago. Also, hey, those are mine.” She then added in mock admonishment.

“Can’t a girl get anything to eat here?” Victoria whined playfully. “I’ve had a long drive too.”

Hannah sighed. “Okay, fine. Take some. I shouldn’t be eating all these on my own either.”

“There it is! The spirit of the season!” Victoria exclaimed happily, giving her sister a cheerful pat on the shoulder and a short kiss on the cheek before scooping up around a dozen tinies.

“Steal some of my snickerdoodles as well while you’re at it.” Hannah pouted sarcastically.

“I was just about to.” Her sister said with a wink and then helped herself to some cookies too. “What I wanted to ask you was if you want to join dad and me in the living room?” She said, not paying attention to the frantic screams of the shrunken people in her cupped left hand.

“Maybe give me another half hour or so?” Hannah asked with a glance to the clock above her desk. “Just wanted to eat a bite and relax a little before joining you all for the evening.”

“Sure!” Victoria said, rising to her feet again. “Whenever you’re ready.”

“When will Ryan be getting here?” Hannah asked, popping another tiny into her mouth and sucking around on him before sending him to her stomach with another subdued gulp.

“Our dearest brother is still at the precinct, but his shift ends at six.” Victoria said, casually devouring a tiny woman. “Anyway, catch ya later.”

Then she turned around and walked out of the room, struggling a little to close the door while also trying not to drop any of the tinies or cookies. Hannah was about to get up and assist her when Victoria managed to do so on her own, her footsteps slowly receding down the hall and downstairs. Leaning back in her pillow and stretching herself, Hannah very nearly caused the plate on her belly to fall down with this movement. She caught it at the last moment, but the abrupt movement sent several of the remaining shrunken people slipping off the sloped edge they had been attempting to scale, crashing against the cookies and gingerbread.

“Oops.” Hannah giggled, still fascinated how even the most mundane movements on her part could unleash absolute mayhem on the tinies. “My bad, guys. Here, let me help you up.” She said with a smirk and picked up another tiny, lifting him off the plate and towards her face.

Humming along with the melody of the next Christmas song on her playlist, she decided that it would be fun to toy with the squirming tiny boy a little more. Suggestively licking her lips, she opened her bathrobe a little further, giving him a glimpse of her soft breasts and her belly, where he would soon end up in. Hearing him cry out in complete and utter panic, she felt that lovely heat between her legs again and moaned lustfully as she opened her mouth to eat him. But then Hannah’s eyes suddenly widened, and she let out a soft yelp as she recognised him.

“Arty?!” She exclaimed, hectically closing her bathrobe again. “What the… heck?!”

***

It had been down to sheer dumb luck that Arthur hadn’t gotten scooped up and eaten by the other young woman who had joined Hannah all of a sudden. Judging from the striking family resemblance as well as being a couple of years her senior, Arthur surmised that this had to be Hannah's older sister. Whoever she was, to the tinies on the plate, she quickly turned out to be just another giantess who would eat them alive if they didn’t manage to dodge her fingers whenever they descended down onto them. Arthur couldn’t help himself but stop trying to climb up the sloped edges of Hannah’s plate and take a deep breath when she finally appeared to leave, her powerful footsteps slightly shaking the ground again. Looking on after her, Arthur found himself gazing at her shapely behind for a moment as it swayed to the left and right in her tight-fitting jeans. Then she left Hannah’s room and disappeared into the hallway. Before Arthur could get his bearings again, the giant girl balancing the plate on her belly stretched herself out, causing the landscape around him to dangerously tilt to the side. Just when he turned around to see several cookies sliding towards him like huge boulders, the giantess noticed what was happening and straightened the plate out again, sending him and a couple of other shrunken people flying through the air. A split second later, Arthur smashed against one of the remaining snickerdoodles again, collapsing onto the ground with a pained groan. This elicited an amused giggle from the titanic girl, who mockingly apologised to the tinies and then suddenly closed her giant fingers around Arthurs aching body.

Realising what was happening just a bit too late, he let out an anguished cry of dismay as he found himself treading air and being lifted high above the plate. The powerful fingers holding onto him nearly squished his miniaturised body. Looking up at Hannah with tears in his eyes, he noticed an expression on her face that he had never thought her capable of: sadistic delight. There was absolutely no doubt left in his mind that she was actually relishing the misery and suffering she was inflicting on the shrunken people, and given that he had known Hannah for many years, this revelation sent shivers down his spine. Arthur whimpered as her wet tongue shot out of her mouth, coating her soft lips with slimy, glistening saliva, and began to cry as she opened her bathrobe beneath him, putting the plate to the side. Helplessly staring down at the soft, sloping hills of her taut breasts and her naked belly, which gently lifted up and down every time she in- or exhaled, he began to squirm. As if on cue, another wet growl sounded up from somewhere behind her navel, reminding him of the fate that awaited him in her gut.

“Please don’t!” Arthur screamed at the top of his lungs as her giant mouth came closer and closer, releasing a blast of hot, humid air as Hannah let out a licentious moan. “Hannah!”

Just when Hannah was about to drop him into her gaping maw, however, her grey-blue eyes widened all of a sudden and she let out a gentle, girlish shriek, closing her mouth again. Then she sat up straight in her bed, awkwardly trying to close her open bathrobe again. Within just a split second, the cruel giantess had completely vanished, and Arthur found himself looking into the face of his sweet, kind-hearted former classmate again. The only difference was that she was still incredibly big compared to him, but her awkward demeanour and the profoundly embarrassed expression on her face cancelled out all sense of danger that had been surrounding her up until now. There even was something unintentionally funny about the whole scene.

“Arty?! What the… heck?!” Hannah asked, her giant eyes intently scrutinising him.

Arthur breathed a deep sigh of relief. “Oh, thank God! Yes, Hannah, it’s me!”

“I…” The giant girl began, giving him another short scare as she swallowed hard. “How…?”

Then Hannah moved the palm of her other hand underneath him, carefully dropping him onto it. Her palm was warm, soft, and a bit difficult to stand up straight on, but Arthur nevertheless appreciated that he could take another deep breath without feeling like he was being squashed to death between her fingers. For a few moments, there was an awkward silence, made even more bizarre by the cheerful Christmas music playing in the background. Finally, the giantess opened her mouth just a little again, her hot breath blowing over his frail little body.

“Jeez, I… I almost ate you.” Hannah said, the pupils of her grey-blue eyes widening.

Arthur had never been particularly good at reading body language and facial expressions, let alone those of girls, but from what he could tell, Hannah appeared to be completely shocked. It was truly a surreal sight. There was something oddly vulnerable about Hannah right now, despite her being big enough to squash him in between her fingers with ease. And then there also was the fact that several people were being digested somewhere deep inside her stomach at this very moment. But the way she almost defensively had her left arm wrapped around her chest, pushing her perky breasts up a little, made it almost impossible to reconcile those two facts with one another. In any case, Arthur was glad she wasn’t trying to eat him anymore.

***

Hannah’s mind was racing. For the first couple of moments, her reaction to recognising Arty had been one of utter shock and embarrassment. Her initial feeling had been dismay at almost eating her former classmate without even noticing that it was him, combined with a sense of guilt that she had last felt when checking out the social media presence of her first little snack. In fact, the whole situation was strangely similar to when Rachel had recognised Paige right before she had almost eaten her. And Hannah vividly remembered fantasising about eating Arty on that very day as well. Now it had actually happened. He had been shrunken down by Vortex, just like she had assumed it would happen – but never ever would she have seriously imagined that he would actually end up in her possession. What were the odds? Granted, she had almost not recognised him, but still, it seemed extremely unlikely.

It was an intense sexual fantasy of hers that had suddenly become reality, but it had come as such a surprise that it overwhelmed her a little. Seeing his miniscule body awkwardly wobble around as Arty tried to keep his balance on her palm, Hannah couldn’t help but feel sorry for him. She remembered sitting down and talking to him during recess from time to time out of sheer pity. Or being the only one to carry her tray over to his table and eat lunch with him, even if this elicited eye rolls from her friends or derisive snickering from the others. Hannah often would find herself somewhat regretting her decision, since Arty then would incessantly blather on about his nerdy hobbies without even letting her ask a question about them, even if she managed to come up with one. But still, there was just something deeply sad and pitiable about him, and to think that she had actually almost eaten him right there…

“Jeez, I… I almost ate you.” She muttered dejectedly.

Simply verbalising it was enough. Suddenly she felt it once again. The intense, moist warmth spreading between her legs. The maddening desire. The raw, irresistible rush of power. Here he was, crawling around her palm like some kind of insect, and she could do to him whatever she wanted. Nobody even knew he was here. If she had eaten him back there, he would have just vanished forever, digested by her along with all the other dregs of society in that box, and becoming just a bit of padding on her breasts and her butt. And she could still do it.

“Oh Arty…” Hannah began, swallowing the build-up of spit in her mouth, panting. She heard that her voice was shaking, and felt a single tear running down her left cheek. “I’m sorry.”

The tiny in her palm was quiet for a few more moments, noticing that the giant hand holding him was trembling. “I-It’s okay, Hannah. You recognised me, right? I’ll survive.”

“No.” Hannah whispered, gently shaking her head and panting. “You won’t.”

“What do you…” Arty began, staring up at her with a dumbfounded expression on his face.

But before he was even able to conclude his sentence, Hannah suddenly moved her right hand with him down under her bathrobe and between her soft thighs. Hearing him let out another panicked shriek, she panted again and then shoved him into her warm, moist womanhood, his last surprised screams for her to stop turning into a wet gargling noise. Hannah put her other hand over her mouth, and a moan of pure ecstasy escaped from her lips when she felt wave after wave of intense arousal wash over her body. While Arty’s squirming little body slipped deeper into her vaginal canal, Hannah impatiently reached towards the plate again and almost blindly scooped up several tinies, hectically lifting them up to her mouth and stuffing them in between her lips. Feeling them struggle to get out, she sucked them in one by one, leaving them no chance to get their bearings before she greedily swallowed them. Massaging the wet slit between her legs, Hannah leaned back in her pillow and continued to gradually gulp down the wriggling little people in her mouth, until she could no longer restrain herself. Just as she swallowed the last miniaturised person on her tongue and felt them slip into her throat, the almost unbearable tension exploded across her body into one of the most intense orgasms she had ever had. For a few moments, Hannah’s entire body cramped up and she grabbed one of her smaller pillows, stifling the ecstatic moan that now escaped from between her lips. Then she felt her muscles go limp and a sense of calm and relief spread through her entire body.

Over the next few minutes, Hannah just lay there with her eyes closed, withdrawing her wet hand from her vagina, and putting it on her rumbling naked belly. Then she once more jerked up when she almost fell asleep. Still a little bit out of breath, Hannah glanced over at the plate, seeing that there still were a couple of shrunken people left. But right now, she wasn’t really in the mood to play around with them, having relieved herself of her lingering sexual tension for the time being. So she simply scooped them up as well and dropped them into her mouth like a couple of small peanuts, making sure that she never swallowed more than two of them at the same time. She had tried to gulp down more than that at once, but it had proven to be a bit difficult, and usually just ended with her having a coughing fit while they went down.

Then she dropped the last survivor into her mouth, drowning out his frantic cries for mercy in a lazy, wet gulp as she sent him down into her stomach. Rising to her feet once more, Hannah took off her bathrobe and grabbed a tissue from her nightstand, cleaning off her hand and some of the moisture around her vagina and thighs. Completely naked, she then went over to her desk and threw the tissue into the trash can, before walking towards her closet to put on some fresh clothes. This made her stomach contents slosh around a little, leading to a bubble of air to suddenly escape from the depths of her belly and rise up through her oesophagus. Since she was all alone in her room, Hannah just shrugged and let it escape as a content burp, snuffing out most of the tickling sensations inside her stomach. Deep inside her vaginal canal, she could still feel Arty’s tiny body move around, though he seemed to be stuck.

After Hannah had opened the drawers and selected some underwear to put on for the evening, she decided to just leave Arty where he was for now. She felt conflicted about what she had done to him – on the one hand, this had probably been one of the best orgasms of her life, on the other, she did feel more than just a little guilty and ashamed about further humiliating and torturing this sad little manlet. And then there was the fact that he, of all people, had not just seen her naked, but been inside of her. This was Arty, after all – her arousal had been entirely due to her exerting absolute power over him, not because she would have let him anywhere near herself had he been his normal size. In fact, she was probably doing him a favour letting him stay in there for the time being. He wasn’t going to survive the evening, so she might as well let him experience this one moment of intimacy in his short, pathetic little life. This most likely was as close as he would ever have gotten to a girl anyway.

Hannah slipped into the fresh underwear, then she put on a pair of snug jeans, a t-shirt, and a cosy sweater above that. Finally, she put on some warm socks and briefly went back over to her desk to turn off her laptop. Then she went to the bathroom to wash her hands and finally headed downstairs. There, she spent the next hour chatting with Victoria and their dad next to the fireplace, with all three of them occasionally being called into the kitchen to help out her mom with her preparation of the Christmas buffet. Her older brother Ryan came back from work just a bit later than that, and after catching up with him as well, the Lindquist family finally gathered around the dinner table to enjoy their traditional Christmas Eve buffet.

Both Hannah and Victoria could still feel an occasional tickle or flutter inside their stomachs at this point. But these few remaining shrunken people who had survived their stomach acids up until now were swiftly buried underneath multiple layers of fish, sauces and dips, ham and cheese, as well as meatballs and casserole. When it was time for dessert, both sisters came to somewhat regret their decision to indulge themselves on cookies and shrunken people earlier, but somehow, both slim young women still managed to wolf down some saffron buns and a big serving of rice pudding each to top everything up. It was around this time that Hannah felt the last faint tickles in her stomach finally die down, nearly two hours after she had eaten the last tiny. However, she wasn’t particularly concerned with the fate of the little ones inside her stomach anymore at this point, instead simply enjoying the evening and the chance to spend some time with her family again. From time to time, she would even eat another bite of food from the buffet and wash it down with a little bit of Swedish snaps to help aid her digestion, feeling just a little bloated from all the tasty food she had eaten that evening.

Once the conversation had died down and their mother in particular was getting tired, Hannah briefly rushed upstairs again to get some of the presents she had brought back with her, and which her parents would put under the Christmas tree for the next morning. It wasn’t really necessary for them to do this any longer, given that all three of the Lindquist siblings were grown adults and had moved out by now, but her mom and dad were sticklers for tradition, and it was something Hannah valued a lot as well. Following that, she helped her siblings clean up the dinner table and then wished her family goodnight, going up to her room and closing the door behind her again. Then she sighed and locked it as well.

The fluttering in her stomach had completely died down by now, but the pleasant tickle in her lower abdomen hadn’t, and over the last hour, she had felt increasingly horny again, knowing that Arty was still fighting for his life deep inside her vagina. And for the last twenty minutes, she had found herself barely able to think of anything else again, finding it ever more difficult to follow the conversation with her family, and questioning her earlier decision to leave Arty in there, of all places. But now, she had her peace and quiet again, and it was time to get him out of there. Though perhaps not for reasons he would appreciate very much.

Feeling the densely packed, digesting food slosh around in her full stomach as she walked to her bed, Hannah burped again and then began to take off her clothes once more. The snowfall outside had picked up considerably, leaving a thick layer of white flakes on her window, but inside, it was cosy and warm, so being naked wasn’t much of an issue. Letting out a relaxed sigh, Hannah threw herself onto her bed and cuddled up against her soft, smooth pillows. And when she had made herself comfortable enough, she carefully spread her legs and reached into herself, letting out a pleasured moan as she closed her fingers around Arty’s tiny body.

***

Over the course of the last couple of hours, Arthur had found himself drifting in and out of consciousness. After Hannah’s rueful announcement that he would not survive, he had barely been able to think about what this meant before she had moved him down in between her legs. Trying to look up at her again, desperately hoping to find some kind of expression in her face that would explain what she was doing, he had instead ended up looking right at her bare, wet vagina, as well as the soft fat of her bubble butt and the dark hole of her anus somewhat further below. He had cried out for her to stop, but instead of paying any attention to his pleas, Hannah had just shoved him up inside the clean slit, forcing him into a tight, slimy tunnel of slippery flesh. Barely even understanding what was going on, Arthur had then found himself drenched in a clear, slightly musky-smelling fluid, feeling as if he was going to drown in it as it soaked into his black Vortex overalls. But what had been worse than anything else was the incredible pressure being exerted onto his body from all sides, making him feel as if he was going to be crushed. This feeling of pressure only got worse over time, and while Arthur had struggled to breathe, he had heard all kinds of loud organic noises around himself; a rapid, powerful heartbeat, fast, flat breathing and strange groaning and gurgling noises. It was only when the walls of his prison constricted so tightly around him that he thought his bones were going to break, accompanied by Hannah letting out an ecstatic moan that echoed all through the colossal body surrounding him, when he truly realised that she had put him in her vagina.

Following what had to have been Hannah climaxing, there had been some more odd gulping noises somewhere above him, and though the walls around him slightly relaxed after that, he realised that he was still stuck in place. Arthur had cried out in panic, kicking and squirming, but none of that had done anything to alleviate his situation. Just a bit later, the tight, fleshy tunnel had shifted a bit and began to rhythmically sway left and right, accompanied by loud thuds from deep below. Realising that he could still breathe inside her, albeit not very well, he calmed down a little, and surmised that Hannah was going somewhere. But then he had felt a renewed sense of anxiety when another loud, booming belch reverberated through the giant girl’s body, almost as if announcing to him that Hannah had finished her meal. Why had she done this to him? Why would she put him here? Would she ever let him out?

Arthur would not get an answer to his question for a very long time, being stuck in Hannah’s vagina for the whole evening. While she spent Christmas Eve eating tasty foods and chatting with her family, he struggled to breathe the thin air inside his fleshy prison, only finding a bit of reprieve when he passed out every now and again. Arthur eventually lost all sense of time, completely surrendering to the movements of the giant body around him, and hearing nothing but Hannah’s muffled voice, her heartbeat, her breathing, her swallowing, the gurgling of her digestive system, and her booming footsteps. For all intents and purposes, all that was left in this world now was Hannah. It was only when he heard another thunderous belch that Arthur came to his senses once more. He could sense that Hannah was walking somewhere, and only a few moments later, the colossal body of the giant girl seemed to lie down again.

Then he saw a dim light shining into the fleshy cave from below, and Arthur gasped as he felt the muscular walls around him constrict again. After a few more moments, a pair of gigantic fingers reached into the visceral cavern, carefully reaching around before pinching his body and pulling him forward, out of his organic prison. Finally free again, Arthur greedily gasped for air and tried to wipe the slimy fluid off his body, coughing and gagging as he was placed onto another soft and warm, dry surface. For a few more moments, he continued to gasp and wipe more of the slick goo out of his face, aimlessly feeling around the light pink surface he had been placed on as he felt something enormous move around in his immediate vicinity. He then heard the thundering footsteps again, shaking the soft surface below him a little, but they weren’t as strong as when he had been inside Hannah’s body. Having wiped most of the slick goo out of his face, Arthur looked up, and after a few more moments, he realised that he was on Hannah’s bed, and that she had gotten up again to do something at her desk.

The giant girl currently had her back turned towards him, slightly leaning over her desk while she turned on her laptop again. Only then did Arthur realise that Hannah was totally naked, and despite all he had been through, he instantly felt a surge of blood rush into his lower body as he found himself staring at her gigantic, slim body again. Despite her absolutely colossal size, there was a gentle grace to all of her movements, and the warm orange light in the room only served to emphasise her tan, smooth skin and her soft curves. What especially caught his eye was her bare bubble butt, and for a few seconds, Arthur simply glared at her perfect ass in complete awe as Hannah shifted the weight of her body from one leg to the other, causing the smooth fat tissue to jiggle just a little. Then her laptop started to play Christmas music again all of a sudden. The giantess turned around towards him, and Arthur looked up at her.

Quickly looking away from her bare vagina in a mixture of shame and discomfort due to the traumatic memory of being trapped deep inside of it, his gaze travelled across her naked belly. Arthur flinched again when he remembered the disturbing fact the dozens of people like him were currently being digested inside that feminine belly, and when he looked up even further, he felt his intense erection again as he looked at Hannah’s naked breasts, which softly bobbed up and down as she began to walk towards the bed. The mattress did cushion the tremors her footsteps sent through Arthur’s surroundings, but yet again, the oppressive sense of mass and power behind the giant girl’s movements scared the dear life out of him and he instinctively crawled backwards a bit. Once more, Arthur’s brain struggled to come to terms with the fact that this intimidating goddess and Hannah, the kind-hearted shorty from back in high school, were one and the same person. Struggling to breathe as panic crept up inside his chest again, Arthur looked up further still, to her beautiful face, and finally their eyes met.

Hannah was looking down at him with a soothing smile, but there also was that eerie spark in her eyes which, on some primal level, told Arthur all he needed to know. She was a predator, and he was her prey. For a few moments, the former classmates just looked at each other and said nothing, the tense silence oddly contrasting with the soft Christmas music, and the sound of the wind outside. Looking over to the windows, Arthur realised that it was snowing.

“Please.” He began to beg, feeling hot tears run down his cheeks. “I-I know I messed up bad, really bad.” He whimpered. “B-But I haven’t hurt anyone, and I can make this right, I swear.”

“Shut up.” Hannah said calmly, but with a firm harshness he wasn’t used to from her. “I don’t want to hear your lies.” She explained, but it sounded somewhat insincere and pretextual, just if she was telling this to herself just as much as to him.

“N-no!” He stammered. “I-I just need a s-second chance, some way to repay my debt and…” He tried to explain, his heart racing as the giantess slowly leaned over him and extended her hand, picking up his helpless tiny body with ease and lifting Arthur up to her face.

Hannah panted again, apparently not even really listening to him. “I am going to eat you now.”

“Hannah! Please! W-We’re friends!” Arthur cried, more tears pooling in his eyes as the giant girl slowly began to tilt her head back. He just couldn’t believe that this was happening.

The giantess frowned almost imperceptibly, the menacing spark in her eyes replaced by more complex emotions for just a few seconds. “No, we were friends. But this is a new world now. There’s no place for people like you anymore.” She said with a hint of sadness in her voice.

“Please don’t eat me.” The tiny sobbed meekly as the giant girl slowly opened her mouth.

Arthur winced as Hannah gently exhaled and her warm, humid breath rose up towards him, feeling like the sudden blast of hot, near unbreathable air when opening an oven door. He felt as if he was about to be cast down into the depths of hell, the profound sense of horror only furthered by the terrifying scenery below, where a dark pit of teeth and flesh awaited him.

“Goodbye, Arty.” Hannah said, the last trace of compassion for him leaving her eyes.

“No!” Arthur shrieked again, desperately trying to hold onto the parting giant fingers.

Then Hannah’s lips parted even further, allowing more of the dim light to fall into her gaping maw. Arthur started to hyperventilate as he looked down on the girl’s massive, saliva-coated tongue wriggling around between her flawless white teeth, glistening strings of spit stretching between it and her palate. Between her molars and on the chewing surfaces, the tiny boy saw the chewed-up remains of the food Hannah had eaten earlier, as if he needed a reminder what he was now. And beyond the vast expanse of the giantess’ undulating tongue, there was the dark chasm of her throat, cleanly separated into two halves by her shimmering uvula. Arthur wanted to scream, but before he could make any sound, Hannah suddenly let go of him. He found himself plummeting down into the gaping abyss, falling past her soft lips and nearly hitting his head on her front teeth. Arthur almost wished he had, as that most likely would have knocked him unconscious, but instead, he found himself still very much aware of what was happening to him as he landed on Hannah’s tongue with a wet, undignified splat.

“Please.” He coughed, feeling his body instantly being coated in hot, viscous spit. “Don’t…”

Now gripped by deep mortal terror, Arthur dug his fingers deep into the soft, squishy surface beneath, desperately trying to hold onto Hannah’s tastebuds as another blast of her hot breath blew across his body from behind. This was accompanied by a painfully loud noise echoing through the fleshy cavern and Hannah’s gigantic tongue slightly bobbing up and down, and it took Arthur a moment to understand that it was really just a girlish giggle. All his frantic fight for survival amounted to apparently was a mild tickling sensation on Hannah’s tongue. More tears running down his cheeks and mixing with the girl’s thick saliva, Arthur struggled to pull himself forward, and when he looked across her tongue and out between the rows of her teeth, he suddenly heard the next cheerful Christmas song echo through the visceral cave.

You better watch out

Arthur began to shake, stretching out his right arm to pull himself up just a little further as he realised that Hannah was slowly beginning to tilt her tongue. With his movements becoming increasingly panicked, he didn’t wait to make sure that he had a firm grip on the tastebuds.

You better not cry

His hand slipped off, causing him to lose his grip and slide back towards the eagerly waiting darkness of Hannah’s throat. Arthur began to sob hysterically as the dreadful realisation crept up in him that he was not going to get out of this alive.

You better not pout

Why was this happening to him? It just was so unfair. He had never hurt anyone.

I’m telling you why

In fact, for all his life, he had been the one who had been pushed around by people who were bigger and stronger than him. And now he was about to get eaten by one of the few people he had ever liked, and who he had thought liked him as well – if only as a friend.

Santa Claus is coming to town

All he had done was try to make a bit more money from the safe haven of his home, without having to go out into this bleak, apathetic world that forgave nothing, especially not weakness.

He’s making a list

In all the years of being bullied and humiliated, he occasionally had nightmares about being shrunken down and eaten by one of his many tormentors. But after waking up, Arthur would reassure himself with the knowledge that he wasn’t a criminal, just an outsider.

He’s checking it twice

Even now, he didn’t understand why this was happening to him. Arthur hadn’t done anything illegal, only made some bad investments and fallen into debt. But it was just money, right?

He’s gonna find out who’s naughty or nice

Perhaps that indeed was enough. He sobbed again and clawed his hand into Hannah’s bumpy tongue, letting out an anguished scream as more hot spit squirted out of one of the tastebuds and onto his face. Everything around him was hot, wet, and now it was getting dark as well.

Santa Claus is coming to town

Arthur whimpered as he noticed that Hannah was closing her mouth, another blast of hot air washing over his trembling, saliva-soaked body when she let out another lustful giggle.

He sees you when you’re sleeping

His legs slipped across the back of her tongue, now dangling freely over the pitch-black abyss beneath him as an ominous gurgle echoed up her throat, coming from the depths of her belly.

He knows when you’re awake

“Hannah!” Arthur desperately screamed at the top of his lungs, coughing as he inadvertently inhaled her thick spit. “Oh God, please don’t! Please, I don’t wanna die!”

He knows if you’ve been bad or good

The lips of the giant girl closed, sealing him in complete darkness. Nearly mad with fear and existential despair, Arthur tried to pull himself upward one last time. But once more, he lost his grip and slipped backwards again, another viscous glob of saliva falling right onto him from Hannah’s dangling uvula high above. Then the giant muscles all around him tensed up.

So be good for goodness’ sake

Arthur had barely heard the last muffled words of the song when he was violently catapulted backward, briefly smashing against the soft flesh at the back of Hannah’s throat before being pulled downwards, accompanied by a deafeningly loud gulping sound. Then he found himself being squeezed into a tight, undulating tube of flesh as Hannah swallowed him whole.

***

Feeling Arty’s squirming body slip down towards her throat, Hannah lay down onto her bed again and slipped her fingers in between her legs once more. As she gently began to massage herself, she was almost immediately overcome by waves of intense lust again, relishing every moment of Arty’s helpless struggles against her almighty body. Soon, Hannah realised that she wouldn’t be able to hold out for much longer, and somewhere at the back of her head, she also felt that she didn’t really want to unnecessarily prolong Arty’s suffering either. When the tiny in her mouth tried to jump forward again, he almost did her job for her, slipping into her throat almost on his own. All Hannah had to do was gently swallow, and suddenly her former classmate was nothing more than a familiar tickling sensation travelling down her throat. This instantly made the muscles in her body cramp up again and Hannah let out a hoarse moan as another orgasm washed across her body. This one pleasantly lingered on for a while after the climax and left her slightly out of breath, but utterly content. Removing her slightly wet hand, she placed it on her soft belly and concentrated on the feeling of the squirming lump being squeezed down behind her breasts. Every now and again, it would get stuck in place for just a moment, indicating that Arty was fighting every inch of his way down towards the inevitable.

“Ssshhh, don’t fight. It’ll be over soon.” Hannah said softly, using her other hand to gently wipe away another tear running down her face. “Just let go.”

Now that her sexual urges had been satisfied, she again felt a sense of guilt over what she had done to Arty. But when she began to wonder if she should have at least kept him around for a little longer, she quickly realised that she had really done him a favour. After all, what kind of existence would that have been for him? Arty had been a sad little misfit all his life anyway, and turning him into some kind of weird pet would have just humiliated him even further. It wasn’t as if he ever would have been able to regain his normal size, after all. Also, she would be here for another week, and seeing how Victoria had just barged in and helped herself to the other tinies earlier, Arty would probably just have ended up getting eaten by her instead. Even if Hannah had decided to take him with her to her new home, she doubted that he would have been any safer around her roommate Rachel, either. No, if anything, she had helped him. Hannah swallowed hard, managing to push back the urge to cry, and burst into a caring smile. Incidentally, the spit she swallowed also helped to lube up Arty a little more and finally sent him down to her stomach, his arrival being indicated by a slight flutter beneath her left breast.

“There you go.” Hannah whispered almost lovingly, giving her belly a gentle pat.

She felt more at ease now. Arty had not really been an evil person like that terrorist Paige, but people like him were just too weak to survive in this harsh, big world. And so, he would now serve to nourish her instead. He’d even have the privilege to become a part of her, someone who could take care of herself and wouldn’t be a burden to society. Continuing to smile to herself, Hannah got up again and went over to her wardrobe, where she put on some pyjamas, and then quickly went over to the bathroom again to wash her hands. Once she was done, she returned to her room, where she turned off her laptop, pulled the book she had been reading from her backpack and then cuddled up in her bed, letting out a soft, feminine yawn.

***

The process of being swallowed whole and alive had led to Arthur almost passing out from the combined influence of a sudden lack of oxygen, powerful muscles tightening around him, and utter horror at the mere thought that Hannah had eaten him. Nevertheless, he continued to fight his descent as much as he could, stretching out his arms and legs and trying to claw his fingers and toes into the slippery, undulating walls of the giantess’ oesophagus. While the wet, slimy flesh would budge to a certain degree, it didn’t really prevent him from sliding further and further down the organic tunnel. The muscles were so firmly wrapped around him that it felt as if he was in a straitjacket. Arthur was forced to tilt his head up in order to be able to breathe at all. He groaned with intense pain whenever the strong peristaltic movements led to the oesophagus constricting even further, nearly breaking his bones in the process. The air in Hannah’s body was so low in oxygen that it was making him feel dizzy. To make it even less bearable, it was sickeningly warm and moist, smelling faintly of the various other foods she had eaten earlier this evening, and it just seemed to get warmer and warmer.

Suddenly overcome by an extreme feeling of claustrophobia and isolation, as if being buried alive within a mountain of muscles and flesh, Arthur let out an animalistic scream. But it was swallowed up by the pulsating walls around him, and drowned out by a booming moaning sound that reverberated through Hannah’s colossal body at that very moment. Once the sound had subsided again, it was once more replaced by the incredibly powerful thumping noise of the girl’s heartbeat and her slightly accelerated breathing. Imagining that he was deep inside her titanic body at this point, probably somewhere behind her breasts, Arthur suddenly heard yet another sound. It was clearly Hannah’s voice, but it sounded oddly distorted and was so muffled that it was impossible to understand, despite being unbearably loud and coming from seemingly everywhere around him. Arthur groaned once more as the air rising up the giantess’ airway constricted the oesophagus even more, causing him to get stuck in place for just a few moments. Then another violent peristaltic contraction forced him down again, and Arthur let out another anguished whimper as a painful cracking sensation went through his ribcage.

“Why?” He sobbed, spitting more warm, gooey mucus out of his mouth. “Hannah…”

Then he heard another gulping sound from high above, followed by a wave of spit smashing against his face just a few moments later. The torrent of saliva carried him along with it, and soon he noticed how the oesophagus sloped sideways just a little. Desperately struggling to breathe, Arthur stretched out his arms and legs in another ill-fated attempt to fight against his unstoppable descent, finally feeling the tsunami of spit passing by. It disappeared just behind him, being sucked through a tight muscular ring with a horrid slurping sound. But just when he found himself wondering what that was, he caught a whiff of the air rising up from below, and instantly began to gag and convulse. It was a sickeningly intense stench of puke and acid, and Arthur immediately realised that this was the cardia, the entrance to Hannah’s stomach. Beyond that sphincter-like ring of muscles lay an immense, churning pit of melting food and digestive juices which would dissolve him into a messy pulp of flesh and bones. It would be a little bit like in one of those TV shows where criminals would dissolve bodies in barrels of acid, only that this would be happening to him while he was still alive and conscious.

“No!” Arthur screamed as his feet bumped against the tense muscles, which suddenly opened up again and sucked him inside, releasing yet another burst of vomit-laden, acidic air.

His olfactory senses were totally overpowered by the acrid stench. He nearly lost consciousness again, but just when Arthur thought he was going to pass out, every single muscle in his body began to cramp up. The shrunken boy began to convulse and heave violently, and as if that wasn’t enough, he began to feel an intense burning sensation in his airways and ears. Arthur’s eyes too felt like they were on fire, but all he could do was scream and heave as his tortured body was mercilessly sucked through the cardia, at least one of his ribs breaking with a loud snap as his chest passed through the muscular ring. Then there was a visceral spitting sound and Arthur suddenly found himself free of the intense pressure on his body.

Arthur already had suffered more than he would have imagined to be possible only yesterday, but the worst was still to come. Plummeting down through total darkness for just a few split seconds, he felt his skin immediately flare up with searing pain as he finally splashed into a dense soup of bubbling chyme. As soon as the thick broth got into his orifices, they began to swell and throb with an agonising burning sensation, causing Arthur to thrash around uncontrollably. Due to the high density of the chyme and his comparatively short fall after passing through Hannah’s cardia, Arthur didn’t sink in very deep and was even able to resurface after being submerged for just a couple of seconds. The shrunken boy let out a wet gargling noise as he regurgitated some of the vomit that had forced its way into his throat, and just screamed and cried for several minutes straight. He didn’t even really pay attention to Hannah’s voice saying something again and the giant girl patting her belly, causing the digesting slop inside her stomach to slosh around a little. It was only when Hannah got up and walked somewhere again that Arthur came to his senses, desperately trying to stay above the surface of the ocean of vomit as it splashed against the constantly expanding and contracting stomach walls.

Occasionally, he would bump into more solid pieces drifting through the hot chyme, some of which were disembodied bones and various mangled body parts of the other shrunken people Hannah had eaten. But since it was completely dark inside the girl’s stomach, he was lucky enough not to realise this. Even if there had been some kind of light source in the giantess’ belly, it wouldn’t have changed anything. Within just a few seconds of coming into contact with the digestive gasses and the stomach acid, his eyeballs had been damaged so severely that he was already blind at this point. Over the next couple of minutes, they slowly began to melt in their sockets as the acid ate its way deeper into Arthur’s dying body, leading to a stream of blood and dissolving eye tissue run down his cheeks. But despite all the pain he was in, Arthur’s survival instincts would just not let him die, keeping him struggling to stay above the sloshing and bubbling surfaces while Hannah casually washed her hands and then returned to her room. He didn’t understand what the sheer endless body surrounding him was doing, having nothing but his remaining senses to help him perceive the world around. The inside of his nose and his airways already was so swollen and badly burnt that the stench of puke and acid was barely noticeable to him anymore. But he could still hear and literally feel Hannah’s footsteps, the almost soothing, bassy sound of her heartbeat, as well as her serene breathing and the loud groaning and gurgling of her digestive system. In a way, it was as if he already were a part of her, merely waiting for the last sense of self to finally slip away.

He had nearly gotten used to the swamp of digesting food sloshing around in unison with the giant girl’s footsteps when Hannah’s whole body tilted all of a sudden, creating an enormous wave of chyme as the stomach turned by ninety degrees again. The following tsunami of vomit smashed Arthur against one of the undulating stomach walls, and when he instinctively stretched out his hands to cushion the impact, the surfaces of his hands came into direct contact with even more concentrated stomach acid oozing out of the slimy gastric mucosa. He let out another agonised scream as the skin on his hands began to swell and blister, but although Arthur quickly submerged them in the chyme in a hopeless attempt to dilute the acid, the hot sludge too was so acidic at this point that it didn’t help. With no way of easing his suffering, he began to cry and wail again, simply hoping for something to finally put him out his misery.

“Please.” Arthur coughed, noticing the metallic taste of blood in his mouth. “Make it stop.”

He had already realised that he was bleeding profusely out of his eyes, his nose, and his ears, but this was not where this blood was coming from. And to make things even worse still, this wasn’t just blood, but also seemed to contain small pieces of his own decaying flesh. Judging from the throbbing pain in his airways and the duller, but no less painful ache in his lungs, Arthur could only assume that the acid and the clouds of digestive fumes he had inadvertently inhaled were beginning to digest him from the inside as well.

But no matter how much he longed for the end to come, it didn’t just yet. Instead, Arthur kept drifting through the thick slurry, listening to the overpowering noises of the gigantic body he was quite literally melting into. After a while, however, the scorching pain around his orifices and on his skin began to subside somewhat, being gradually replaced by a sense of numbness instead. His mind was barely even functional at this point, almost completely shattered by the physical and psychological stress he had been put through, but he still dimly understood that the worst was over. Arthur’s skin and parts of his muscle and fat tissue had already been partially digested now, so that many of his nerves were simply not able to function anymore and send pain signals to his brain, though he didn’t understand how he even could be still alive in this state. Again and again, he would lose consciousness, or he would enter that trance-like state in which he felt like he already was a part of Hannah’s body, only to occasionally regain a temporary sense of self and individuality for another few minutes.

All of a sudden, Arthur felt the stomach walls tense up, enough to compress the giant cavern and the gurgling chyme inside of it, forcing him beneath the surface of the broth once more. One last time, his instincts tried to make him fight against what was happening to him, urging him to try to swim up to the surface again and breathe. Then he noticed that he couldn’t move even if he wanted to. But instead of panicking like before, he felt an odd sense of finality and calm overcome him. He no longer even tried to struggle, letting go of his pain and anguish, exhaling, and then allowing the dense, hot sludge around him to enter his mouth and nose as he inhaled again. For a few seconds, what was left of his body began to convulse as it realised that it wasn’t breathing in any oxygen, but then it too relaxed as the sense of numbness spread into every last corner of it. Just split seconds after his lungs stopped breathing, Arthur’s heart ceased to pump blood through his veins, and then his mind too finally slipped away when his body broke apart, accompanied by a thunderous burp echoing through Hannah’s body.

***

“So, have Becky and Josh been giving you a hard time again?” Hannah asked, giving Arthur a worried look as she scooped up more mashed potatoes and gravy from the plate on her tray.

“Huh?” Arthur said, looking up from the mushy food on his own plate in front of him. He had been daydreaming again, not paying attention to the usual chatter and noise of the cafeteria.

“I hewd…” Hannah began, chewing. Then she apparently remembered her table manners and swallowed her mouthful of mashed potatoes. “I heard they… well, were mean to you again.”

“It’s okay.” Arthur replied dejectedly, trying to block out the degrading memory from earlier that morning. “They just stuffed me into one of the trash cans again.” He explained, glancing out of the window to avoid looking her in the eyes. It was snowing again.

Hannah frowned. “No, it’s not okay. You should tell Ms. Olson.” She said indignantly.

“God, no!” He answered, shaking his head. “That would just make things worse.”

“They shouldn’t be getting away with this.” Hannah protested, poking around in what little was left of her mashed potatoes with her spoon, and looking genuinely upset. “It’s not fair.”

Arthur shrugged. “It isn’t. But that’s just how the world is.”

For a moment, Hannah just looked at him with an intense look in her grey-blue eyes, then she scooped up the last spoonful of her mashed potatoes and put it in her mouth, audibly starting to chew. Arthur sighed as he leaned back and looked at his watch. It was time.

“Next up is biology, right?” He asked tiredly. “The human digestive system. How interesting.”

“Id weawy is!” Hannah eagerly said with her mouth full, apparently not catching his sarcasm. Then she swallowed and rose to her feet, picking up her tray. “But the room got changed, so we’ll be going upstairs.” She added, moving towards the kitchen to return her tray.

Arthur hesitated for a moment, feeling tense and uneasy. “I’m not sure I want to go.”

“Come on.” Hannah said as she turned around to him and smiled. “I’ll show you the way.”

***

Gently putting her hand over her mouth to stifle the sound, Hannah let out a content, wet burp. While she wasn’t normally the type to do such a thing, she made sure to drag out the belch as long as she could, so that all the remaining air would be evacuated from her densely packed, gurgling stomach. Judging from the soft squelching and sloshing noises emanating from deep within it, Hannah assumed that it was in full digestion mode by now, and that it would make pretty short work of Arty anyway. But she did really hope that her belching out the remaining oxygen now would make him lose consciousness and help end his suffering – she had had her fun with him after all. Placing her hand on her hard-working belly, she put her book aside and tried to focus on her stomach, concentrating on the subdued gurgles and squelches.

After listening carefully for a couple of moments, and also not feeling any kind of movement inside her stomach anymore, Hannah smiled again and decided that Arty was gone. She softly caressed her flat belly through her fluffy pyjama top and then stifled another dainty burp that caught her a little more by surprise. Letting out a giggle at that, she turned around on her side and picked up her book again, keeping her left hand resting on her belly for a while longer. Soon, the exhaustion of today’s long journey began to come back to her, and Hannah soon felt her eyelids grow heavy. Once she realised that she had been reading the same sentence over and over again, Hannah put her book on her nightstand and turned off the light, pulling her warm blanket up to her face as she let out a blissful yawn. For a few more moments, she listened to the howling snowstorm outside, and then she finally fell asleep to a pleasant dream.

***

Over the course of the night, Hannah’s stomach gradually emptied itself into her duodenum, squeezing her Christmas Eve dinner further into the winding depths of her digestive system along with the remains of all the shrunken people she had devoured. Around 1 AM, while the girl who had eaten him was fast asleep and snoring a little, what was left of Arthur was also finally ejected from the digestive death chamber that had left no recognisable remains of him. Everything he had once been had been broken down into a slurry of molten flesh and partially digested bones, an indiscernible element of the last glob of chyme to leave Hannah’s stomach and to be sucked into her intestines, accompanied by a quiet gurgle emanating from her belly.

Passing over into the next stage of digestion, the nutritious soup encompassing the physical remains of Arthur was slowly mixed with greenish-yellow bile from Hannah’s gall bladder. This raised its pH again to prepare the sludge for absorption into the giantess’ body further along her intestines. Just a little later, the lump of chyme containing Arthur’s dissolving flesh and bones passed into the girl’s jejunum, drifting through a seemingly never-ending labyrinth of winding organic tubes. Here, the last solid pieces of tissue that had formerly been parts of his body disintegrated into nutrient-rich clouds that were greedily sucked up by the villi along the walls of Hannah’s small intestine. Soon after, most of Arthur had been resorbed into her bloodstream, being distributed all across the giant girl’s body to be re-purposed as energy and building blocks for her vast organism. The water from his blood, sweat and tears would now serve to replenish Hannah’s bodily fluids, whereas the protein her digestive system extracted from him would become part of her muscles and other body tissue. However, since she had overeaten herself already this evening, most of the nutrients Arthur had been transformed into weren’t needed by Hannah’s body just now, leading to them being primarily deposited within the fat tissue on her breasts, her hips, her butt cheeks and her thighs.

When the giantess turned around in her sleep during the early morning hours and contentedly smacked her lips, a few shrivelled and semi-digested bones were the only pieces of Arthur’s body that were still left floating through the depths of the ileum, the final stretch of Hannah’s small intestine. From them, the girl’s digestive system still managed to extract some calcium to be used in her healthy bones and flawless teeth, but soon after, these paltry remains of her former classmate were simply ejected through her ileocecal valve and entered the last leg of their journey. Here, in her large intestine, they began to travel upward again in a foggy brown sludge of other waste products left over from the digestive process. Slowly, they were drained of the water that had been needed to lubricate their journey through Hannah’s gut. Entering the horizontal middle stretch of the large intestine, the slurry passed along just beneath the girl’s stomach again, which was entirely empty now and already awaited its next meal. While the increasingly dense mass of digestive waste pushed along below, Hannah’s stomach let out a soft groan, causing the young giantess to turn around again in her sleep and smack her lips once more in subconscious expectation of the delicious Christmas turkey. Aided by that slight movement, the lump containing what was left of Arthur slid around through the last bend in Hannah’s large intestine and began to travel downwards towards the final part of its journey.

Finally drained of most water, the dense mass settled at the tail end of a large, soft log of shit in Hannah’s rectum, not far from where Arthur had been stuck up her vaginal canal. For just a moment, some of the bleached bones that had been part of his ribcage and hips stuck out at the very end of the turd, only to be buried underneath yet another lump of pasty shit dropping down onto it from above with a splat. This pushed the entire turd further towards the anus of the giantess and also displaced some air, which swiftly travelled along the thick walls of the intestine to be expelled from Hannah’s anus as a quiet fart. The giant girl, however, didn’t even register this, simply turning onto her other side in her sleep again and subconsciously scratching her butt, deep inside of which Arthur’s remains now waited to be disposed of.

***

“Sis?” A soft voice echoed through Hannah’s hazy mind. “Are you up? Wakey-wakey!”

“Huh?” She asked, lifting her messy bedhead up from her soft, warm pillow and squinting as she looked towards the glaring light shining in through the doorframe. “What?”

“Time to get up, sis!” The silhouette in the doorframe insisted. “I want to open my presents!”

“Eurgh… gimme a sec.” Hannah mumbled, dropping back into her pillow.

“Nope. Get up, or you’ll fall asleep again.” Victoria insisted.

“Fiiine.” Hannah sighed and sat up again, slipping her legs out from underneath her blissfully warm and soft blanket. Then she thoroughly stretched herself and let out a long, tired yawn.

“You up for good?” Her older sister asked.

“Yeah, I’ll be with you all in a moment.” Hannah said, rubbing her eyes as she put her naked feet on the ground and dug her toes into the carpet floor. It was unusual that she needed to be woken up, especially for Christmas, but then again, it had been a very long day yesterday.

“Don’t lie down again!” Victoria playfully commanded and gave her an amicable wink, then she went into the hallway and headed downstairs to re-join the rest of the family.

Hannah yawned and shuffled over to her wardrobe again, where she put on some socks and a tacky, but warm and thematically appropriate Christmas sweater. Then she stepped out into the hallway and was just about to go downstairs too when she took note of a slight, but still perceptible pressure on her bladder and within her rectum. Hannah assumed that she could maybe hold it in for just a little longer, but once she went downstairs, everyone would start unpacking their presents, and based on her family’s past Christmas celebrations, that would take quite a while. So she decided to take care of this particular matter first.

“Just a minute!” She called downstairs and turned around again, going over to the bathroom.

There, Hannah closed the door behind herself and locked it before walking over to the toilet and pulling her pants down. She flinched a bit as she dropped her naked butt cheeks onto the cool toilet seat and then yawned again as she relaxed the muscles in her lower abdomen. Just a moment later, she began emptying her bladder. It took a surprisingly long time for the jet of urine to subside and the feeling of pressure on her bladder to ease off, but when it finally did, Hannah sighed quietly and relaxed her sphincter as well. First, yet another pocket of trapped digestive gasses escaped from her colon as a blubbering fart, then a large log of shit smoothly dropped out of her anus and landed in the water of the toilet bowl with a wet splat. Noticing that this was getting her intestines moving, Hannah pressed a little harder, leading to another thick log to be expelled from her rectum and land on top of the other. It was this second soft turd that contained the measly remains of Arthur, but these were deeply embedded within the log now, never to see the light of day again despite finally having left Hannah’s body.

While the end product of her digestion sank to the ground of the toilet bowl, the girl groaned a little as she felt another slightly painful contraction in her intestine. Just moments later, the built-up pressure was released as another fart, followed by one last, smaller turd plopping out of Hannah’s anus and into the toilet. Once she was sure that she had completely emptied her intestines for now, she rose to her feet again and began to clean herself up. But just when she was about to drop the used toilet paper into the bowl, Hannah noticed the little white specks baked into the brown lumps she had released from the depths of her bowels. With shrunken people having become a staple of her diet in the recent months, she had grown accustomed to the sight very quickly, but this time, it reminded her that she had eaten Arty yesterday.

For a moment, Hannah just looked down at the toilet bowl and its contents, feeling a pang of shame and even remorse again. She couldn’t know which, if any of the little white bones had been part of her friend, but it did feel cruel to just flush him away now. But when she turned around, feeling the fat tissue on her breasts jiggle ever so slightly as she did so, she smiled to herself again. Whatever was down there in the toilet was just waste, nothing for herself to be concerned with. Arty was inside her now, forever entombed within her body. Focussing onto that thought, she dropped the paper into the bowl and then flushed its contents away, pulling up her pants. Then Hannah went over to the sink and washed her hands, smiling at her mirror image as she dried herself off and put her hand on her belly once more, thinking of her friend. He had served his purpose being a delectable treat for her, and now he was safe and at peace, part of something bigger and better than someone like him could have ever aspired to be.

“Merry Christmas, Arty.” Hannah whispered affectionately, then she stepped into the hallway again and went downstairs to join her family in the living room.


Copyright © VortexFoodsTM 2021.