- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is a DZ commission. As per the client's wishes it is set up for a sequel/second chapter. 

“Moooom! Ash’s pushing me again!” Lily yelled from the backseat of the family van. Her brother, Ash, was sitting opposite her doing his level best to take up as much space as humanly possible. 


“Hey, I need the space!” He retorted. “We can’t all be bite sized like you Lil.” He grinned, poking fun at Lily’s biggest insecurity. 


“Honestly you two, you’d think you were both in preschool not high school.” Their mother sighed. “Ash, stop teasing your sister and Lily, stand up for yourself more. You can’t let people bully you just because you’re small.”


“Easy for you to say.” Lily grumbled under her breath as Ash rolled his eyes and receded back to his side of the van. From the front seat Rose chuckled lightly, still staring at her phone. She tended to stay out of Lily and Ash’s squabbles, unless she could team up with Ash to pick on Lily. 


At 17 years and 11 months old Lily should have been in the prime of her youth. The only problem was it felt like she had been given too much youth and not enough prime. Being only 4’6 tall and approaching the end of sophomore year left Lily feeling more than a little inadequate compared to her peers. Little. She hated that word. A word that had been following her around her whole life. She didn’t understand why she was so small. Her older brother Ash was perfectly average for a 19 year old boy at 5’9. And her 22 year old sister Rose was 5’5, technically slightly above average. So why? Why was she so small? 






“It’s a vitamin D deficiency.” The doctor stated matter of factly. “Without proper levels during your formative years it can stunt your growth and cause weight gain, though it seems you only suffer from the former.” He elaborated, glancing over his chart at Lily’s waifish frame. 


“Ok, sooooo, what can I do about it? Do I take supplements?” She probed, hoping for something more than just a diagnosis. 


“Well yes, you could but I have something else in mind.” The doctor ripped a tiny piece of paper from his chart and handed it to Lily. “This is a prescription for Solaris, it’s a new drug designed to drastically increase Vitamin D absorbed from sunlight. It’s healthier and more natural than a supplement, most of which aren’t even regulated.” Lily looked down at the barely legible scribbles. 


“Is it….safe?” She looked back up at the doctor, skeptically. 


“Oh yes, of course. There’s only been a few cases of minor….side effects, but those are fringe cases. I don’t predict any problems. Just make sure to limit your sun exposure, this will drastically increase your absorption and too much D is just as bad as too little.” The doctor chuckled to himself, obviously unaware that his little joke was not so subtle as to go over Lily’s head. 

“Alright, thanks doc….I guess.” Lily tried not to look her doctor in the eye. There was always something a little odd about him. His name Dr. Lorent Oki was a strange mix of Scandinavian and Japanese, even though he looked more AmAshan than she did, and he always seemed just a little shifty. She hopped down from the paper covered bench. She landed right in front of the doctor, basically eye level with his lower chest, a view she was getting sick of. 

“Oh um excuse me.” The man stood to the side to let Lily pass. “Do let me know of the results, I am quite interested to know how things work out!” She just nodded and headed out the door.

Exiting the clinic and entering the warm spring air made Lily feel a little better. Despite not taking up much space herself, doctor's offices always felt too small and stuffy to her. She brushed her short auburn hair from her eyes as a sudden breeze sliced through her thin jacket. She shivered slightly, the air might be warm but the early April wind still carried the bite of winter. She looked up at the sun as she made her way to the pharmacy. Not enough D huh? I guess we’ll fix that this summer. Despite having been told to limit her exposure Lily wanted nothing more to absorb as much sunlight as possible. If lack of sunlight stunted her growth, then maybe an excess could boost it? She had no idea. 


After two weeks the only difference Lily noticed was her insane appetite. 


“Holy shit lil! Leave some for the rest of us.” Ash teased as he watched Lily scarf down a third plate of pancakes. 


“Shut up, dude! I’m hungry!” Lily retorted through bites. “Besides it’s my birthday breakfast so I get to eat as much as I want and I want a lot!” 


“Yeah no shit.” Rose scoffed. “Well, I’m out, losers. Another fucking 8AM class awaits. Peace. Happy b-day Lil’” She stood from the table and headed out the door. Lily watched her go, pausing from her breakfast slaughter. She always wondered why Rose chose to attend the local community college over all the Ivy league schools she’d been accepted to.          


It was another sunny spring day and the temperature was just right for short sleeves and even shorter skirts. Lily had been making an effort to show as much skin as possible in the hopes that the extra sunlight would do her some good. So far she hadn’t noticed anything. But today was different. As soon as she stepped out under the sun she felt energized. It was almost as if she could feel the pounds of pancakes she’d just eaten dissolving in her stomach and supercharging her body. She took a deep breath, feeling a rush of warmth surge through her limbs. She felt amazing. So good in fact she decided to take advantage of the extra time she had this morning and walk to school rather than take the bus. 

The one and half mile walk to her local highschool was complete bliss. It was as if all the colors of the world were turned up to 11. The air felt good, the sun felt good, everything was good. In fact things felt so good for a moment Lily wondered if perhaps she was tripping, having done herself the service of taking an extra pill this morning, but her fears were quickly assuaged by just how good she felt. She made it to school with time to spare, having barely noticed how quickly she was walking. She stood for a moment enjoying the scenery as the school bus pulled up into the lott. She waved at Ash as he shuffled off the bus with the rest of the students from her neighborhood. 


“Wait, you left the same time as I did, right?” He asked, perplexed. 


“Yeah!” Lily responded enthusiastically. 


“Then how the hell did you get her first? I only waited a couple minutes for the bus and we’re the second to last stop on the route.” Lily just shrugged. 


“Guess I was power walking.” As she turned to walk into the building Ash couldn’t help but feel like there was something off about his sister. Was she wearing heels? Or maybe he was slouching? He didn’t have time to think too much about it as the bell rang and he hurried after her. 

The nearly euphoric high that Lily experienced in the morning slowly dimmed throughout the day as she sat indoors. She gazed longingly out the window, lamenting the fact that the sun was on the opposite side of the building. Gym class was the only one she enjoyed that day. 

Normally she sucked at sports but today she felt ready to take on anything. They were playing soccer. Normally she’d prefer a position like goalie, so she could hang back and only participate every so often. But today she was feeling aggressive. She took an offensive position and was loving it. Once again as soon as she was in direct sunlight she felt like she’d been put into overdrive. Despite being a fair bit smaller than her classmates she managed to run rings around all but the truly skilled players. She wasn’t particularly skilled herself so she made a fair few mistakes but her boundless energy caught everyone off guard. 


“Looking good Green, it’s always refreshing to have you on the field.” The coach praised her as Lily came to a panting halt after the bell rang.


“Thanks coach!” Lily said, happy but a little confused. What’d he mean “always refreshing?” she’d never been this enthusiastic about gym before. 


She’d hoped that the rest of the day would be better as now the sun had crossed the sky enough to shine in through the classroom windows. And it was. At first. But as the school day was reaching its end Lily’s boundless euphoria was slowly overshadowed by another feeling. A tickle, right around her crotch. It was small at first but over the period of about an hour it increased to a powerful and constant sensation. Lily was nearly bent over double at her desk trying to concentrate on not gasping aloud. The feeling was in the weird sweet spot between pain and pleasure. Her eyes were glued to the clock, counting down the minutes until the final bell rang. When it finally came she bolted out the door ahead of all her other classmates, despite being seated at the back of the room. Grabbing her stuff from her locker she shot from the building like a rocket and made it back home before most of the other students had even packed their things. 

She stood, panting, in her bathroom. Now that she was indoors the tickling sensation had died down and she was almost considering just ignoring it and moving on. But there was a new feeling now. A more tangible sensation that she couldn't quite put her finger on. She slowly pulled down her skirt and panties, afraid of what she would find. Her eyes widened and she covered her mouth to block the tiny shriek she couldn’t hold back. 

Staring back at her, as real as cold tile under her feet, was a tiny cock. It hung there between her legs, a complementary pair of testicles suspended behind it like a pair of marbles. Lily slowly lowered her hand from her mouth and tentatively reached down to touch her new organ. As if in anticipation, it twitched and stood a little higher. She squeaked in surprise, completely unsure of what was normal in this abnormal situation. 


“I need to see Dr. Oki.” Was all she could say. 


Being Thursday, she wasn’t able to get an appointment until 3 days later. By that time she’d fully made the association between her sun exposure and her new penis but she’d noticed some other things as well. She had more energy now, permanently. Not as much as when she was in full sunlight but still more than she’d ever had before. Her clothes were tighter, in all directions. She’d never needed a bra before but now she could feel something approaching a chest rubbing against her shirts and all her pants, while they still fit around her waist, were becoming tighter around her thighs and hips. She explained all this to Dr. Oki as he stood there, hand on his chin nodding stoically. 


“And all this is in addition to your penis?” he asked, completely unfazed. 


“Uh, yeah! What’s going on?” Somehow Lily had moved straight past embarrassed to just angry. Dr. Oki closed his eyes for a moment, scratching his chin with increased purpose as he titled his head back. 


“Hmmmm….who knows?” He said finally. 


“Who knows? Who knows? What kind of doctor are you?” Lily was almost shouting now. 


“I understand you’re a little upset but I think there's something you’re missing that might change your mind.” Dr. Oki turned around and gestured for Lily to follow. “Have you measured yourself since this started?” He asked. 


“What? Measured myself? Like….my penis?” Lily was caught off guard with the question.


“No, no, I meant your height. Though I wouldn’t blame you if you had measured your penis.” 


“My….height? Why would I….” Lily suddenly remembered why she’d been so intent on absorbing as much sunlight as possible. “No…no I haven’t.” She said slowly. 


“Well then come over here, why don’t we do it now.” Dr. Oki pointed to the combination scale/measure. Lily hesitantly stood and walked over. “Now if I remember correctly you were 54 inches at your last physical correct?” 


“Yeah, and I’ve been 54 inches for the past 3 years.” Lily grumbled as she stood on the device. 


“Hmmmm, well congratulations! You’re a full 58 inches now, that’s 4’10.” 


“4 foot 10? Really!” For a moment all of Lily’s concerns about her anatomy melted. She was taller!


“Not only that but you’ve gone from 65 pounds to over 90, that’s quite the bump. Thankfully that’s still a healthy BMI, in fact it’s a bit better than what you had before.” 


“So, I’m growing? Is it puberty?” Lily asked, knowing the answer. 


“Unlikely, I believe your medication is absorbing exotic solar radiation and using it to fuel a secondary growth phase.” 


“And the penis?” Lily raised an eyebrow. 


“Right well….I did mention some side effects….” Dr. Oki cleared his throat and turned away. “I’ll take you off the medication for now until we know a bit more about-” 


“No! I want to keep taking it.” Even Lily was surprised by her sudden outburst. She couldn’t see it but Dr. Oki smirked before turning back around. 


“Are you sure? It’s likely you’re body will keep….developing, in this manner.” 


“That’s okay, doc. I can handle it! I think.” 


“Well if you’re sure. Keep me posted on any developments. Oh, and it would be a good idea to try and track any further growth. Both traditional and….gential.” 


“Doc, did you just ask me for dick pics? I think that could get you fired.” Lily jested, she was feeling unusually confident. After her initial fear and shock had faded all that remained was….excitement. 


“I don’t need pictures, just measurements will do.” Dr. Oki blushed slightly and opened the door for Lily to leave. She smiled sweetly, and trotted out of the room. 


Lily wouldn't have needed her doctor’s insistence to measure herself. Once she knew she was growing, there was nothing she wanted to do more each day. And she had the perfect tool. 

Like many children, Lily, Ash and Rose Green measured their growth on the bathroom door frame. Lily and Rose had long since stopped, both having topped out. Ash, for some reason, still liked to make a big show of measuring himself once a month. Even though he hadn’t grown in over a year. He kept talking about how boys don’t really stop growing until they're 24 but Lily thought he must just be insecure. Being “average” never really sat well with him. Not that he knew how she felt.

Lily already knew she was taller than before because the first time she looked at the notches on the door frame she found her last mark easily at her eye level. And every day it sank lower. She wondered if she should be telling anyone? Her mother or Rose weren’t likely to care all that much, but Ash had always been hyper aware of his own height in relation to others. It turned out she didn’t need to tell, the problem resolved itself. 


“Lil’ what are you playing at?” Ash called from the upstairs bathroom. He had been doing his monthly measuring and finally noticed Lily’s new marks. 


“Whaddya mean? Lily asked innocently as she ran up the stairs, perhaps a little too excited for the confrontation.


“You’re marking yourself like you’re still growing, you haven’t grown in years!” Ash scoffed as he pointed at the offending marks. 


“Yeah well neither have you!” Lily retorted, and besides I AM growing.” 


“Yeah right! According to this you’re 5’1, you’ve been a shrimp for as long as I can remember.” Ash crossed his arms and looked down at Lily with a condescending smirk. That stung. 


“Fine. I’ll prove it.” Lily kicked off her flip flops and stood obstinately in front of the doorframe. “Go ahead,” she prodded, “measure me.” Ash’s smirk faltered slightly. He could already tell without looking any closer that Lily was well above the 4’6 mark she should be at. As he stepped forward things only got more bizarre. She was obviously taller, so obvious he couldn’t believe he hadn’t noticed it. 


“Well,” he finally said. “You’re still wrong. You’re not 5’1, you’re 5’2.” Lily grinned at the news. 


“I grew more! Awesome!” She giggled and clapped her hands like a little girl, which she was, just not as little as she used to be. 


“Now hold on Lil’ growing 8 inches in, what less than a month? That’s not normal, even if you were still in puberty.” Ash looked down at his little sister, his face now a mixture of concern and….possibly embarrassment?


“You’re just scared ‘cuz if I keep growing at this rate I’ll be taller than YOU by graduation!” 


“Yeah right! Even if you do grow a bit more you’re still a girl and girls are shorter than guys. Especially little sisters!” The tone in Ash’s voice ticked Lily off and it gave her an idea. It was risky, and more than a little embarrassing for her. But it could be worth it. 


“Are you so sure?” She purred. “I think I might already be bigger than you, at least in one regard.” She looked down at her brother’s crotch. 


“What the hell do you mean?” Ash asked, confused. “You’re still a shorty and there’s no way your hands or feet are bigger than mine.”


“I’m not talking about height.” Lily said. She took a deep breath, and dropped her pants. 


“WHOA LILY WHAT THE HELL?!” Ash exclaimed, turning away almost as fast as he turned red. 


“Relax, we’re both adults and it’s not like we’re doing anything.” Lily laughed lightly at her brother’s reaction, though it was taking all she had to maintain her confident attitude. Ash peaked over his shoulder, obviously curious. 


“Yeah even so. And what does this have to do with being big-” His voice trailed off as he saw the prize hanging between Lily’s legs.


“Whaddya think? Cool right? Is it bigger than yours?” Lily’s smile widened. 


“Okay….okay….what? Okay….” Ash seemed stuck in a loop of disbelief. Eventually he settled on “How?” Lily just shrugged. 


“Side effects of some supplements I’m taking, they’re new.” 


“Lil’ that’s not normal.” Ash said quietly. 


“I know, I know it’s really weird and even the doc doesn’t really understand how it-” She was cut off. 


“No not that, I mean, yes that, but also your dick isn’t normal.” He pointed a shaky hand at Lily’s cock. Lily looked down, a little hurt. 


“It’s not that bad, right? Just not expected.”


“It’s not shaped like a human penis Lil’ didn’t you notice?” 


“What do you mean?” Lily looked closer between her legs, almost bent over double. Now that Ash mentioned it, it did look a little odd. All the penises she’d seen in textbooks were shaped like wrinkly cucumbers with a mushroom-like head. Hers was….rounder with a flat head that had a vertical slit not dissimilar to her vagina in shape.


“Holy shit Lily….you have a horse penis…” Ash said in disbelief, stumbling backwards onto the bathroom sink. 


“Huh….you’re right….” Lily concurred looking up. “Phew! I was worried it’d gotten infected or something, you really scared me for a sec there bro!” Ash looked over at her concern rampant on his face. 


“That’s it? You’re not completely weirded out by the fact that you have a HORSE’S DICK between your legs?” Lily just shrugged.


“It’s been a weird week, I’m over it. Besides, you never answered my question.”


“What question?” Ash narrowed his eyes. 


“Is. It. Bigger.” Lily punctuated her words by stepping towards her cowering brother. “Than. Yours?” Ash shrank back even further, no completely out of his comfort zone. 


“I-I don’t….it’s not even erect yet so we wouldn’t know…” 


“Oh is that all?” Lily stepped back slightly and lightly laid her fingers on her dick. It responded accordingly, growing at her touch. It spurted several times, expanding gradually until it came to a rest. “Hmmm-mmm.” Lily huffed, she was getting excited. She hadn’t touched her penis much since acquiring it; this was the first time she had done so with the intention of arousing herself. “W-well there you go.” She stammered. “H-how’s it look?” She looked up into Ash’s terrified eyes. “Well?!” she demanded. All this must’ve been too much for Ash because his nervous fear was quickly replaced with outrage. 


“Back off dude!” He said loudly, he didn’t push Lily instead ducking around her to get to the bathroom door. “It’s only like 6 inches or something, barely even average.” he lied. “Put it away and stop trying to be even more of a freak than you already are!” He slammed the bathroom door and stomped off. Ash had said several hurtful things to Lily in the past few minutes but that last one really hit hard. In Between her skyhigh feelings of confidence Lily had been battling that very concern. That she was nothing but a freak. I’ll show him! He wants a freak? I’ll give him a freak! She reached into the bathroom cupboard and took out her pills. The prescription read “Take 1 pill once a day with food” Lily took a deep breath, and downed 4 pills at once. She washed them down with cold tap water and looked at her reflection in the mirror. Her face was lit by the afternoon sun shining through the window.

Almost immediately she felt herself flush. Her skin grew warm and tingly and she swore she felt her feet sliding across the bathroom floor, despite standing still. She grinned as she watched her head creep upwards in the mirror. 5’3 came and went 5’4 soon followed. 

There was a loud knock on the door followed by Roses voice.


“Hey I need the bathroom, are you gonna be done soon?” She thumped on the door urgently. 


“Come in! I’m just washing my hands.” Lily said sweetly, turning to face the door, her lengthening cock still standing at attention. She had barely finished speaking before Rose swung the door open. 


“Thank god, I have a date and desperately need to do my makeup. Where’s my-” Rose stopped in her tracks upon seeing Lily. Her eyes started at her head, then slowly worked their way down to her growing cock, then flitted back up to her head again, slightly further than last time. 


“Hey big sis!” Lily said, putting on a thick layer of sarcasm. “Or, I guess you’re might little sis now!” She took a step forward as she passed 5’6 and had to tilt her head down slightly to keep eye contact with Rose. 


“Lily….what the….wooooow….” Was all Rose could manage. She took a subconscious step forward as she looked further and further up at Lily. She looked back down at Lily’s dick, which was now well past 6 inches and still going strong. Rose reached out her hand and gently touched the tip of Lily’s throbbing cock. This caused Lily to moan loudly and surge upwards in height. She wasn’t just growing taller. Her breasts, which in the past week had barely swelled to B cups, sloshed and ballooned outwards. They temporarily took Rose’s attention away from Lily’s cock as she looked up to see her little sister surpass her by at least two full cup sizes. Lily’s thighs wobbled along with her breasts, each one now twice as thick as they were a minute ago. 


“Jeez, Rose. Don’t d-do that without telling me!” Lily said breathily. Looking down at Rose’s flushed face. 


“S-sorry, it’s just….” Rose bit her lower lip and looked down at Lily’s monster horse cock. “I’m a bit of a size queen and you’re….woooow….” She took Lily’s cock in both of her hands and began gently caressing it. 


“Holy shit! Don’t you have a date?” Lily protested half heartedly.  


“Fuck him!” Rose said confidently. “He’s packing a peashooter compared to you!” Rose got down on her hands and knees and before Lily could say anything, placed her lips around Lily’s cock and shoved it down her throat. Lily practically bent over double at the amazing sensation. She gripped the edge of the sink with such force she actually cracked the wooden surface. 


“Oh my god Rose! Rose! I’m gonna…!” She unleashed a torrent of cum from her swollen balls, which had ballooned to the size of softballs by this point. Rose gagged instantly, overwhelmed by the onslaught of semen. It came bursting out of her nose and mouth even as she struggled to swallow as much as possible. Even after several huge gulps she was still leaking cum onto the floor. When finally finished and removed Lily’s cock from her mouth with a resounding *POP* she looked down at her slightly swollen stomach and the small pool of cum around her knees. 


“I need a shower….” Was all she said. 


“Me too.” Lily answered, still breathing heavily. They both looked at each other, the same idea in mind. 


As the two sisters squeezed into the shower Lily became truly aware of how much taller she’d become. Rose, being 5’5, was now level with Lily’s chin. The tiny shower accentuated every inch of Lily’s new body and Rose found herself smushed between her sister’s soft curves and the cool tile walls. Lily looked down at her little, big sister’s head as it poked up from between her breasts. 


“Say, Rose, what’s your size?”


“I’m a C cup….I think….” Rose blushed even harder, if that were possible. 


“Huh, I think I’m pushing an E or maybe an F? That’s pretty big right?” Lily reached over Rose’s head to turn on the water. 


“Y-yeah.” Rose glanced down at the soft pillows cushioning her face as the cold water started to pool in Lily’s cleavage. The two waited in silence as the water warmed up. Eventually Lily spoke first.          

              

“Hey, I can’t reach all the way down there, do you think you could help me out?” She handed Rose a soap soaked sponge and winked. Rose gulped audibly and took the sponge. She gently begane scrubbing Lily’s massive body, starting with her shoulders and working down her sides. “Mmmm, don’t be afraid, my boobies are dirty too!” Lily encouraged. Rose paused for a moment before softly washing one of Lily’s titanic tits. Lily moaned and Rose swore she felt Lily expand all around her. Lily’s nippled hardened and Rose could feel them pressing into her shoulders. 

By the time She had finished with Lily’s upper body her cock was already hard. Rose had no choice but to straddle the massive shaft, her sopping wet pussy riding it’s length. As she tried to reach down to clean Lily’s thighs she noticed something. She was standing on her tiptoes, and yet still felt just as small next to her growing sister. Out of curiosity, she tried to rock back onto her heels. Instead, her feet lifted clean off the floor. She was now suspended by nothing but Lily’s ever growing cock. She looked up in awe, to see Lily’s head cocked to the side to avoid hitting the shower head. Lily smiled and reached down to cup Rose’s between her thumb and forefinger. 


“I hope you understand, I get to call you shrimp from now on.”  All Rose could do was nod. “Good, now get back to work.” Lily commanded gently. Rose reached back down to continue washing. But Lily  grabbed her arm before she could do so. “Not with that, with this.” She gently placed Rose’s hand on the base of her shaft. Rose needed no more encouragement. She dropped the sponge all together and began sliding her hands up and down Lily’s cock. It was so thick that even with both hands she couldn’t close her grip around it. Eventually she gave up using her hands. She braced herself, one hand on Lily’s dick and the other clutching a massive breast and began thrusting herself along the length of the cock. It was so large now that even with Lily leaning all the way back it had begun creeping up the far wall of the shower. Rose was not only sitting on her cock, suspended more than a foot from the floor, but she could feel the tip rising up behind her, past her head. 

This time the girls came together, Rose dispensing a modest pool of fluid on Lily’s cock, and Lily entirely coating the ceiling, walls and floor with her cum. The enclosed shower captured most of it and ended up filling nearly to Lily’s waist. The thick semen almost immediately clogged the drain. Forcing Lily to throw open the door, spilling out fluid onto the bathroom floor. She stepped out gingerly, Rose still balancing on her dick. When they were both clear of the shower Rose slid down onto the floor. Lily took a single step to put herself at the measuring frame by the door. 


“Huh,” She said, “I’m off the chart.” She turned to look at where her head met the frame. She was looking down at the top of the door. “I guess that puts me at around 6’10, give or take.” She smiled and looked over her shoulder and down at Rose. Rose was still looking at Lily’s cock. It was soft now but even so still reached past her knees. “Well, the bathroom’s all yours!” Lily giggled and ducked under the doorframe. “I’m gonna see if I can find anything that fits.” 





Rifling through her drawers Lily wasn’t really surprised that nothing fit her anymore. After all, she was more than 2 feet taller than she was just a few weeks ago. Even at 5’2 she’d been struggling to squeeze into her largest clothes. Even so, she really wanted to go to school tomorrow and she couldn’t do so naked. And that’s when Lily got a terrible idea. A wonderful, awful, terrible idea. She bumped her draws closed with a single swing of her wide hips, left her room and made her way down the hallway. She stopped in front of Ash’s door, taking a moment to marvel at the fact that she was looking down at the top of his door frame. She reached down to knock lightly at the level she would if she were 2 feet shorter. 


“Aaaaash, I’m sorry! I need to ask you something!” She pleaded, making sure to lay on a thick layer of innocence in her voice. 


“Fuck off Lil’! I’m not in the mood!” Ash responded curtly. Lily sighed, she would really prefer if Ash opened the door himself but she wasn’t over doing it herself. 


“Pleeeeeeas!” She tried once more. 


“No!” Ash sealed his fate. Lily rolled her shoulders in preparation, gripped the door handle in one massive fist, and pushed. The door caved in like a cardboard box. It was far easier that Lily had anticipated and so she didn’t have quite enough time to duck under the frame. Her head impacted the wood with a loud *CRACK* as the frame peeled away from the wall under her bulk. She now stood just inside Ash’s room with his door hanging loosely in her hand and her hair inches from the ceiling, covered in splintered wood. 


“YO WHAT THE FU-” Ash started to yell before looking up and gaping at his towering sister.


“Hey Ash! Sorry, but I need a favor~!” Lily spoke in a deceptively sweet voice, as if she hadn’t just performed a monstrous feat of strength and power. She turned around and gingerly placed the broken door against the wall, bending at the waist to place her enormous ass directly in Ash’s face. Ash, of course, was still speechless. And who could blame him? The last time he saw his little sister just under an hour ago she was barely over 5 feet tall. Granted she had just shown him her horse cock and that had thrown him for a loop, but now? Now things were well out of hand. As Lily turned around to face him once more Ash’s eyes worked their way down her body. Her large breasts hung in perfect teardrops from her chest, they were so wide that everytime she moved her arms they brushed delicately past the soft flesh, Her flat stomach with just a hint of abdominal muscle that narrowed into a perfect waist. Which in turn widened again into her motherly hips, connected to a dynomite ass and a pair of thick “with two c’s” thighs. It was around this point that he recognized the elephant in the room, or rather the horse. Lily’s cock had expanded orders of magnitude larger than the last time he’d come face to face with it. Even soft it was thicker than one of his legs and nearly as long. The flat head of the penise dribbled a small but steady stream of precum onto his floor. Clearly, Lily was enjoying the attention. Ash slowly looked back up at his sister’s smiling face. Her cute features almost out of place on her amazon body.


“W-what’s up Lil’....” All of Ash’s anger had been replaced with sheer awe. He tried his best to maintain eye contact with Lily but he couldn’t help but flick between her face and cock. 


“Well first off, we’re gonna put a moratorium on that name. I think I’ve outgrown it. Don’t you agree.” She emphasized this by standing on her tiptoes, causing her head to lightly bump the 7 foot ceiling.


“Yeah o-o-okay. Sure.” 


“Good! So what I really need is to borrow some clothes. As I’m sure you can see, none of mine fit me anymore.” She posed dramatically, as if she were trying to cover herself up, one arm across her breasts and the other over her cock. Neither even came close to hiding what was on display. 


“I don’t….I don’t anything of mine will fit you Lil’, Uh, Lily. You’re way too b-big…” 


“Well we won’t know unless we try, will we!” Lily beamed and stepped past her stunned brother to open his closet. Ash stumbled to the side, needing to grip the side of his bed frame to keep from being knocked over. She picked out a large, at least for Ash, hoodie and held it against her body. The poor garment barely covered a single one of her breasts. “Hmmm, let’s see….” She attempted to work the hoodie over her head and shoulders. She was just able to squeeze her head through the top but even the wider bottom couldn’t accommodate her shoulders. The hoodie hung around her neck like an awkward scarf, refusing to descend any further. “Guess not!” Lily giggled and threw the offending item over her shoulder into Ash’s arms. Next she picked out a, thankfully clean, pair of boxers. Her smile widened to an evil grin. This time she turned to face Ash. 

As she worked the underwear up her legs, stretching it beyond repair, she made a big show of attempting to stow her massive penis under the fabric. Of course it was a lost cause. Even one of her testicls was far too large to be tucked behind her brother’s underwear. Not to mention her gigantic ass was completely beyond it’s pitiful power. But Lily was determined. With one final tug she managed to bring the boxers about halfway up her thighs. Her skin was pinched at both ends and her cock, which had worked its way through the opening in the front, bulged the fabric to its limit. 

 

“I guess that’s too small too!” Lily chuckled and wormed her way out of the underwear. This too she threw into her brother’s arms. He held it before him, it had been stretched to a comical degree, appearing several times its original size and almost transparent, though still too small for his enlarged sister. 


“Lily this is ridiculous, you know there’s now way anything of mine is going to fit you.” Ash had recovered just enough to be coherent. 


“Oh? So you admit it?” Lily turned around, hands on her hips. 


“Admit….what?” Ash asked hesitantly. 


“That I’m bigger than you. That I’m not a shrimp or freak, and that now you’re the small one.” She stepped towards her brother. “That now I’m your BIG sister and you’re my lil’ brother.” 


“C-come on Lily, do I have to say it? It’s obvious.” Ash backed away defensively. 


“Yes. Say it.” Lily stopped, close enough that Ash practically had to look up 90 degrees to meet her eyes and her cock throbbed against his lower body. 


“You’re not a shrimp….” He said softly.


“And?” 


“And you’re bigger than me….”


“Aaaaand?” 


“And you’re my big sister now, I’m the little brother….” He finally admitted, defeated. 


“Aw! Good boy!” Lily ruffled her brother's hair. “And what about this?” She took a step back and spread her legs slightly to allow her cock to swing freely. “Bigger than yours?” She raised an eyebrow. 


“It….it already was.” Ash stammered quietly. 


“What’s that?” 


“It already was, when you first showed it to me. It was at least 8 inches then and I’m just over 5…”


“REALLY?” Lily almost laughed out loud. “Wow, I mean, I know it's bigger now but your dick is really that tiny?”  


“It’s the national average!” Ash tried to defend himself. 


“Yeah but still! Your little sister has a bigger dick than you! Oh right, well, you’re BIG, little sister.” Lily was having so much fun teasing her brother that she almost didn’t hear the knock  on the wall. 


“Lily, Ash what’s going on in here?” Their mother spoke in a slightly exasperated tone. Both Lily and Ash spun around, Lily’s cock slapped Ash in the back and sent him stumbling forward. 


“Uh! Um! Oh shit!” Was all that came from Lily’s mouth, her confidence evaporating. 


“Lily!” Her mother scolded. “Be more careful, you know you’re much bigger than your brother, you could hurt him!” 


“I…? Yeah, sorry.” Lily apologized, more than a little confused. She and Ash exchanged looks. “I was, uh, asking if I could borrow some clothes….none of mine fit.” 


“What do you mean? We just went shopping last week? And besides, why would any of Ash’s clothes fit you, he’s mostly wearing your old hand me downs anyway.” Her mother folded her arms and looked at the two kids like, well almost like they expected her to look at them, just not in this context. 


“Wait since when?” This time Ash spoke, just as lost as Lily. Their mother just sighed again. 


“I don’t know since she was 12 or so? She outgrew you before either of you were even in highschool. Lord knows it was all I could do to console you. It took you almost a year to come to terms with the fact that you were always going to be shorter than your little sister.” 


“Oh man!” Lily gasped, finally catching on. “ I can’t wait to go to school tomorrow!” If she was right and reality had shifted somehow to match her new stature she would no doubt be some kind of celebrity. 


“School? Honey, are you sure you’re feeling alright?” Her mother asked, concerned.  


“Yeah? Why?”


“Lily, you graduated over a year ago.” 


“I….graduated from high school a year ago?” 


“High school, oh no, that must have been nearly 5 years ago now. You graduated from university last April. Are you sure everything's ok?” Her mother was starting to get suspicious about her two children who apparently didn’t remember the last half decade. 


“Oh, right. Of course! Sorry mom, it’s just been so long that I lost track of it!” Lily tried to recover. 


“Right…well on that topic I think Rose needs your help downstairs. Something about AP chemistry.” Their mom turned to walk out of the hole where the door used to be. “I’ll call someone to get this fixed but please do try to be more careful in the future, Oh and get some clothes on. I understand it’s hard to cover everything up but we can’t loosen our standards just because some of us are bigger than others.” She waved over her shoulder as she exited the room. 


“What….was that….” Ash said in the ensuing silence. 


“I don’t know….it’s like….she thought I’ve always been this way?” Lily scratched her head. “I think reality changed to match how things are now….” 


“But isn’t this all because of your meds? How would that affect reality?” 


“I’m not really sure but,” Lily turned around and picked up the hoodie she had first tried to wear. “This….is definitely not something you would’ve bought yourself.” She held the light pink sweater out to her brother. 


“But this was….green before….” 


“Well now it’s one of my hand me downs and pink is one of my favorite colors.” 


“Wait, so does this really mean that you’ve already graduated high school? Shouldn’t this be your senior year?”


“I guess so! Man, I must be super smart or something! If I graduated 5 years ago that means I was a senior when I was 14 and you were 15 and still a sophomore!” Lily was loving this new reality, even if she still wasn’t sure how or why things changed. Ash still needed some convincing and was sorting through the back of his closet to find the box of old highschool assignments he’d kept. There was something that he suspected he’d find, seeing as he had trouble passing calculus last year and almost didn’t graduate. 


“Ah here!” He pulled the folder of old homework from the box. Opening it and looking at the first piece of paper he was immediately proven correct. Most of the paper looked as it should, answers filled out in black pen with a sheet of graph paper stapled to the back with all the pencil work. But on the graph paper things changed. Instead of just his messy handwriting, stumbling around the problems, there were two sets of handwriting. The second, far cleaner and more legible, made quick work of all the problems and contained little accents like smiley faces and hearts. At the bottom of the page was a short note. 


Keep at it big bro! 

I know you can figure it out!

And if not, I’ll always be her to help! :P


It was clearly Lily’s handwriting, meaning it was likely only because of his little sister’s help that Ash managed to graduate at all. 


“Aw! Look at that! I really am so much smarter than you!” Lily peered over Ash’s shoulder at the paper. Ash was no longer surprised or even embarrassed anymore, whatever was happening was clearly out of his hands. 


“Yeah well, I guess you are.” He tossed the folder away and threw himself on his bed. 


“What’s up? You’re not into it anymore?” Lily cocked her head to one side and loomed over her brother. 


“Well I mean after the initial shock and everything? And now apparently this is just normal. I don't know Lily, I just don’t think I have any more ‘surprise’ left in me.” 


“Aw, that’s no fun.” Lily pouted. “Well I guess I’ll go see what Rose wants. She was much more accepting of these changes!” She giggled to herself as she ducked out of her exhausted brother’s room. She smiled, content with the fact that she would never have to stand for Ash’s teasing again and likey, never had to deal with it in the first place.




       

Rose was indeed downstairs, fuming over a pile of papers and textbooks. Her finals were coming up and she’d spent so much time doing literally anything other than study that now she found herself at a crossroads. Either buckle down and spend the next week studying while her friends partied it up, or say fuck it and postpone her graduation another year. The latter was looking mighty appealing as the piles of unfinished study guides seemed to taunt her with their never ending presence. Her quiet suffering was broken by Lily’s chipper voice from over her shoulder.

Lily had first made a stop in her bedroom to find her apparently well fitting clothes. She was surprised to find her entire room had changed since she last saw it. It was larger somehow, with higher ceilings and a massive walk in closet. In said closet she found a bounty of cute and perfectly sized outfits. She settled on one of her classic favorites, an ivory sundress with an intractic gothic design winding its way across the fabric. It even came with a set of thigh high socks and a special pair of underwear with a built-in strap to tie down her cock. Delighted by the comfortable fit, and the custom XXXXL size tag, she practically skipped down the stairs to find Rose. 


“Hiya, sis! How goes the ol’ grind?” Lily almost sang the words, eager for the answer.


“Oh, um, it’s fine.” Rose blushed almost instantly as she looked up to meet Lily’s eyes. Their “meeting” had been less than two hours ago and Rose had only just gotten herself cleaned up and back to some semblance of normalcy. If anything her attempt at studying was itself a distraction to keep her from dwelling on thoughts of her sister. 


“Need any help?” Lily sat down at Rose’s side, causing the couch to creek audibly and Rose to bounce slightly. For a moment Rose’s face returned to its old sarcastic self. 


“Help? How could you help this is junior level college stuff, you’re not even out of highschool.” This just caused Lily’s smile to grow. 


“Oh you haven’t heard? Things are different.” 


“Yeah no shit,” Rose glanced down at Lily’s crotch where her bulge was front and center. “But that doesn’t have anything to do with this.” 


“Oh but it does!” Lily insisted. She reached over her sister’s lap, making sure her breasts brushed past her crimson face. She picked up one of the study guides. The top read MTH 3090 Linear Algebra. “Let’s see…. show that the system Ax=B with A=[2,0,1,0,1,2] and B[1,0,3] is inconsistent….can you do it?” She handed the paper to Rose, who spent a few moments looking the problem over.


“Yeah, I mean….yeah….” her pencil hovered over the page for nearly a minute before Lily gently took it from her hand. 


“Here, I’ll show you.” She quickly and elegantly wrote the answer, making sure to show her work. She giggled lightly to herself at how easy it was, even though technically she’d never seen a problem like this before. “There! Get it now?” She dropped the pencil and sat back up. 


“H-how? Since when are you….?” Rose stuttered. 


“Super smart? Like I said, things have changed. I graduated college last year. I’m basically the only reason either you or Ash haven’t flunked out already.” 


“Wait so…reality’s changed?” Rose seemed doubtful, despite the evidence. “But then, how come I don’t have new memories, did Ash?”    


“No actually, but mom acted like she did.” Lily pondered. It was a good question. Beyond even how, why were she and her siblings the only ones unaffected by the changes? “But I think I know who to ask…” She stood up, the couch only half recovering from its sunken state. “I’ll be back, if you need any more help let me know!” She threw up a quick peace sign and strode towards the front door.” Rose watched her monumental sister leave, her eyes glued to her swaying hips. Once she was out of sight and the front door had slammed shut she turned back to her piles of work. 


“I’m gonna need all the help I can get, big sis….” She said quietly.





Lily walked with purpose down the road. It wasn’t that she was upset with her changes, or even that the world had somehow shifted to match them. It was curiosity, fueled by a nagging sense that she knew the answers she was looking for. 

It was another sunny day and so as she walked she could feel herself absorbing the light and expanding in all directions. When she first left the house she was 6’11. By the time she’d made it to main street she was pushing 8 feet. The people on the sidewalk parted for her like schools of fish. Even the tallest of them were barely up to her breasts, and most were shorter still. In line with the shifting of reality her dress kept up with her growth, sparing her a wardrobe malfunction. Not that she would’ve minded. It’s hard to be embarrassed when adult men look like children from your perspective.

She noticed how most people seemed accustomed to her outlandish size. She supposed that she was probably something of a local celebrity, or at the very least a curiosity. She’d lived in this town her whole life and while before she’d drawn little attention, it was hard to believe that was the case now. Occasionally however someone would stop dead in their tracks at the sight of her, dropping their bags or in one case nearly their child, and gape up at her in awe. Tourists, she thought to herself. 

Once she’d made it to the doctor’s office, a mere 4 mile walk from her house completed in under 10 minutes, She was over 9 feet tall. The door to the building barely reached her beach ball sized tits and it was clear she’d have trouble fitting through. It wasn’t only her height that was the problem, she was wider than the door in every dimension. Hips, thighs, shoulders and chest, all of them eclipse the frame by a wide margin. Trying to squeeze sideways she found that her breasts and ass were still nearly half again as wide as the inadequate hole.


“Um, miss Green?” A voice came from behind her. It was Dr. Oki. “Is there something I can help you with?” 


“Oh doc! Just the man I was looking for!” Lily abandoned her attempts at navigating the tiny door and turned to face her doctor. The 6 foot man, who once looked tall and intimidating, now looked positively puny, as his head was even with her belly button and sinking lower as Lily stood out in the sun. “Is there somewhere we can talk?” Dr. Oki nodded and pointed round the back of the building. 


“The back patio, as per usual?” 


“Yes! Of course.” Lily smiled sweetly and led the way. As they rounded the corner of the building Lily noticed that the patio had changed significantly. There was a large table and chair, sized just for her, and a ladder that led to a stage that would allow Dr. Oki to be at her level. 


“Take a seat.” The doctor motioned to the oversized chair. Lily sat, noticing further that most of the patio was under the shade of the building, stopping her growth for the time being. Dr. Oki took out a cigarette and lit it. Taking a long slow hit before speaking again. “I suppose you’re here about your changes.” He looked up at Lily, a twinkle in his eyes.


“Yes I-” Lily paused, “wait, how do you know about my changes?” She looked down at the grinning man suspiciously. She’d already suspected something was off about him but she’d anticipated having to coax it out. 


“Come now, you must have figured it out? We can stop playing this game. I thought my name alone would give things away.” 


“Dr. Oki?” Lily raised an eyebrow. The doctor followed suit, waving his hand as if to prompt her to continue. “Dr. ….Lorent Oki? L. Oki? Ohhhhhhh….Loki….” It finally clicked. The man before her gave an exaggerated bow, waving his cigarette smoke like a loose gray tassel.


“At your service!” He stood back up and grinned, a little wider than should’ve been possible for a human. “How are you enjoying my giant’s blood serum?”


“Is that….what you’ve been giving me?” 


“More or less, I threw in some other magics to spice things up.”


“But why though?” Was all Lily could think to ask. Loki smiled mischievously, the only way he knew how. 


“You seemed like you needed it. Poor tiny, unremarkable Lily. Always one to play second fiddle to her elder siblings. Never to know what it’s like to be the center of attention, to be the center of the world!” 


“And….the horse cock?” Lily lifted her dress and revealed her 3 foot, though still soft, member. 


“Yes…well….the spell was designed to give you that which you desired most. Being taller and more intelligent are self-evident, being the youngest of 3 siblings, as for your new anatomy well….that’s something you’ll have to puzzle out yourself.” Loki shrugged unapologetically. “And….I like horses, my son is a horse.” 


“Okay….so do I have to keep taking the meds?” Lily asked.


“Do you want to?” Loki countered. 


“I mean….yes. I like this.” Lily gestured around. “I guess my question is, do I have to keep taking the meds to keep growing, or can you just make the effect permanent?” 


“Ahhhh, I see.” Loki’s smile widened yet further, threatening to reach his ears. “You’ve already taken the first steps. You would not be this big had you not already taken more than my recommended dose, you naughty girl! I’d say if you were to finish off what you have remaining the magic would be potent enough to stay in effect for the rest of your lifetime, whatever that ends up being given your new….stature. And of course, sexual gratification will speed up the process. Though I do have to warn you, even my power has its limits. Grow too much or too fast the hold it has upon reality may be broken.”


“So everyone would notice I’m huge?” 


“Perhaps, broken does not always mean destroyed.” Loki answered unhelpfully. 


“Okay, one last question: Why are my brother and sister immune to the changes?” 


“Who’s to say?” Loki shrugged. “The spell at its core is wish fulfillment, perhaps you wanted them to notice your changes.” 


“Cool.” Lily said flatley, she reached into her cavernous cleavage and pulled out the bottle of magic pills. “So you said if I take all of these I’ll keep growing forever?” She spun the tiny bottle between her fingers. 


“W-wait…” Loki looked unsure of himself for the first time since revealing his true intentions. “You’re going to take them here? Now?” 


“Why not?” Lily smiled, for the first time wider than her former doctor. 


“Well….” Loki shuffled nervously. 


“Is it because these pills are linked to you? That their power is directly drawn from your very essence and the closer you are to them the faster and more power they pull?” 


“How do you-” 


“And because now that I know that I can use the fact that these pills basically grant my wishes to have them draw all of your power?” 


“Wait…just hold on a second…” Loki floated up to try and snatch the pill bottle from Lily’s hand but she was too quick. She tossed the pills, bottle and all into her mouth and swallowed. “What have….you done….” Loki whispered for the first time a hint of anger snuck into his voice. Lily just grinned. 


“There’s gonna be a new god of mischief in these parts! Or I suppose I should say, Goddess.” She activated the magic within the pills. She couldn’t say how she knew how to do such a thing but she did. She blushed violently as she felt the power surge through her. Loki, who had been attempting to cast some kind of spell, likely to cancel the one he’d put on Lily, doubled over as he felt his arcane energies leave his body. 


“You were never supposed to….the human body can’t handle this!” Loki protested. But Lily continued, unperturbed. She was lost in her transformation. The magical energy had hurt at first, like every nerve on her body was rapidly switching between freezing and burning. But eventually the pain was replaced with a warm, growing pleasure. She sighed dramatically, actually swelling several feet taller as she did. 

“This is….amazing! Do you feel like this all the time?” Loki didn’t answer, and Lily wasn’t listening anyway. It was as if everything about her was being enhanced. Colors were brighter, sounds were clearer, she could feel her body perfecting every minutia of itself. Her short auburn hair glowed with an otherworldly light and grew down past her shoulders, expanding in volume and softness. Her head stretched ever higher, past the second floor windows of the doctor’s office, higher still above it’s flat roof.

Eventually the process was completed. Lily realized she’d actually been floating a couple feet above the ground. As she settled back down her head still fully cleared the 3 story building. While the nigh overwhelming sensation of power had passed she still felt energized beyond her wildest dreams. Apart from her longer hair she looked quite similar to her smaller self, albeit 20 feet tall and with a figure that would make Jessica Rabbit green with envy. She peered over her breasts, each larger than an SUV to find Loki crumpled at her feet. He wasn’t dead, just….human. 


“You…you took everything!” Loki looked up at her, his face twisted in a bizarre mixture of anger and awe. “How could you…it shouldn’t have been possible!” 


“You’re right, so I made it possible!” Lily bent down to face the puny god, taking care to keep her tits from swinging forward and swatting him backwards. “It is kinda odd, though. You’re so old, I woulda thought you’d have taken precautions against something like this.” She cocked her head to one side, waiting for an answer. 


“I do, usually.” Loki sighed defeatedly. “I was so careful for so long. Even after you human’s stopped worshiping the old gods and moved on I played it safe. I suppose I just wanted….to feel alive.” As he sat back, the color slowly returning to his face Lily almost felt bad. She had no idea if he was still immortal, and if he wasn’t what she’d done was tantamount to killing a god. And though the idea of slaying an immortal deity was….arousing, she couldn’t help but pity the little man sitting before her. 


“Tell you what.” She said, an idea forming in her head. “How about I give you back a little of your power, just a tiny bit.” she clarified as Loki looked up eagerly. “Not enough to be even close to matching me but enough that you don’t have to worry about food and getting sick and all that icky mortal stuff. And in return, you stick around as my….loyal counselor. I’m sure I could use some help getting used to being a goddess, and you’d get to watch my exploits without any risk to yourself!” She held out her massive hand in a gesture of goodwill. Loki eyed the large appendage, from her wrist to her fingertips it was over 2 feet long.


“That sounds….okay….” He finally said, placing his hand next to Lily’s. She grabbed it enthusiastically, swallowing it up to his elbow, and shook gently. As she did she let a tiny trickle of magic flow back into its former owner. Loki noticed the change immediately, he also noticed himself changing. He became smaller, shrinking down rapidly to a fraction of his original height. “Hey what are you doing!” He yelled. “This wasn’t part of the deal!” 


“Oh it was, I just didn’t tell you!” Lily grinned. She watched as Loki shrunk down to his final size of 4 inches. “Now I’ll be able to care for you no matter what size I am!” She exclaimed happily. She lifted the tiny man and placed him on one of her stiffened nippes under her dress, each one roughly the same size as her passenger. “Speaking of which….” she stood back to her full 20 foot height. “I’ve always wondered what the 50 foot woman felt like….” She let the magic well up within her and quickly began growing once again. She more than doubled in size before slowing to a stop. “Hmmm I think I overdid it a little…” She knew exactly how tall she was thanks to her new powers, at 50’1 she was indeed slightly taller than her target. Loki was now clinging to a nipple more than twice his height and wider than he was tall. He wouldn’t fall thanks to Lily’s magic, but he sure felt like it.

Lily gazed around the landscape. In this downtown area there were only a handful of buildings as tall or taller than she was. Most barely came past her thighs. The sight of the town's skyline being so far beneath her sent shivers down her spine, causing something else to begin growing. 

Her cock, which until now had been very well behaved under her dress, had had enough of playing second fiddle to Lily’s chest. It throbbed violently, tearing away from its confines to hang threateningly over the street.


“Oh!” Lily exclaimed, her cock was suspending her dress like a tent pole over the road. As it hardened and grew it passed over the top of the building in front of her, reaching all the way over to the row of buildings on the opposite side of the street. It deposited a slick pool of precum on the 20ft structor’s roof, causing it to groan in protest. Lily grinned as she got yet another idea. 

She grew just a little bit more, enough that she could straddle the street and the first row of buildings on either side. At 110ft the buildings came up to just below her knees and her nearly 40ft cock loomed ominously over the busy road, casting a dark shadow. The dribbles of precum splashed down, sloshing cars out of the way and trapping pedestrians in several feet of thick fluid. Lily purred as she felt the warm sun on her back, while her growth was now fueled primarily by her own power, some remnant of the old magic had clung to her. She slowly inched taller at a pace barely perceptible to the human eye. 

She began jerking herself off. Slowly at first but speeding up as she heard the cries from down below. The people, how until now had been under the reality spell, were just now realizing that perhaps this wasn’t normal. But it was too late for most of them. As Lily’s cock grew ever larger above them its head reached the major intersection at main street. All traffic had stopped to gape up at the monolithic dick blotting out the sun. Lily increased her pace, using both hands as even her enormous fingers couldn’t grip around her whole girth. Her cock throbbed and jumped as her balls gurgled and swelled, preparing to dump an epic load on the town below. The panicked screams on the people below only fueled her pleasure, though she did make sure to hold back just long enough for everyone to evacuate the general area. 

Her ejaculation was legendary. A stream of cum 300 feet long erupted from her cock, coating the street and sides of the adjacent buildings. Cars were buried and carried downstream by the unending tide and doors and first floor windows were completely obscured, trapping those inside. Lily’s moans of ecstasy were so loud there were heard over 10 miles away and nearby windows shattered at her euphoric pitch. She involuntarily grew at the same time, surpassing 150 feet with her cock rocketing past 100. When she was finally done Lily gazed down at the carnage below her. The street had been replaced with a thick, white river of spunk for at least the next 500 feet, with a slow eb of cum creeping into the crossroads. Several buildings had been fully coating on the sides and roofs, almost looking like they’d just been through a freak ice storm. Luckily no one had been hurt but, at least for the time being, the people who had fled into the nearby buildings were stuck until the cum level sunk below the doors.


“That was….irresponsible….” A tiny voice spoke from somewhere around her tits. 


“Yeah, it was. But it also felt amazing.” Lily giggled in response. “I’m sure the fire department will clean it all up….eventually.” She turned her head in the direction of her home. As she was now she could probably clear the 4 mile walk in a couple of minutes or even less. But as fun as it was to be this big it did feel a bit excessive. Especially if she was thinking of returning home. But that was no problem. She was a goddess now, almost nothing was beyond her power. 

Lily concentrated. She’d only ever grown until now and so she wasn’t sure quite how to get smaller. It didn’t take long for her to figure it out though and before long she was quickly shrinking back to a more manageable size. Not too small though. She still wanted to tower over her family. She settled on the perfectly reasonable height of 9’1. Just tall enough to break the record for tallest human in history and still small enough to live in a normal house without too much trouble. She also altered her body slightly. She kept her titanic breasts and beach ball ass, as well as her complementary thighs and hips, but she added a thin layer of muscle over her fat. Creating a lith, toned form that hinted at her incredible power. Her face glowed with supernatural beauty, her lips a perfect red and her eyes expertly outlined against her cute features. 


“Perfect.” She whispered to herself as she headed back home, leaving the city to deal with its own matters. 


When she arrived home, taking care to squeeze through the front door as gently as possible, though her chest and butt still ended up bowing the frame slightly, she came face to face with Ash. Who was standing in the entry way as if ready to leave. 


“Hey bro!” She said looking down over 3 feet to meet her brother's eyes. He just stared back up at her.


“Hey….Lily….you uh doing alright?” He shifted nervously as his eyes flicked down to her crotch. With the front door open behind her and the afternoon sun shining through her cock was outlined through her semi-transparent dress alongside her toned legs. It nearly reached the floor and at its base was as thick as her thighs. 


“Oh I’m fantastic!” Lily answered. “I feel like I could do anything!” She giggled at her little joke, because of course she could do anything! Within limits! A tiny voice whispered in her ear. She ignored it for now. 


“Yeah, great. There’s someone to see you here, say’s you know him?” Ash looked back into the house nervously as a large figure came from the living room.


“If she doesn’t she soon will.” A deep voice accompanied the large man. And he was truly large. Still smaller than Lily but stocky and heavy, the floorboards groaned in protest under his feet and his shoulders practically brushed the sides of the hallway. “Terrance Hor, I’m pleased to make your acquaintance.” He held out a massive hand over Ash's head, towards Lily. Lily, who had been slow on the uptake with the last name game, caught on instantly. 


“Oh, I was wondering if I’d get to meet you….” She took his hand hesitantly, at least taking a little comfort in the fact that for the time being hers dwarfed his own. 


“Yes, well, we have quite a lot to talk about.” The man grinned an all too familiar grin. 


Oh shit the tiny voice whispered. 


“Oh shit indeed.” Lily whispered back. The games had just only just begun.                                                                                   

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my Deviant Art if you're interested in commissions!