- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Being an officer does come with it's dangers

Jessica licked her huge lips in anticipation with an audible smack, causing a few petrified police officers to reach towards their service weapons. “Tsk tsk boys and girls” she raspily whispered “like so many of my exes going for the 'guns' early. Why not cuddle and make out a little first?” The warmth of her moist sweet breath washed over them knocking a few over blowing loose papers and leaves past them, plastering a few of the first cruisers. Suddenly a volley of gunfire was directed at her. She was not even worried as even the skin on her eye lens was not fully penetrated by the bullets, so small that the only way she knew there was anything fired at her was from the flashes from the gunfire and the tiny pops she heard. “So, you want to play rough? That is a shame since I am such a big softy. And I will kill you with my kindness soon enough. But I wanted you to know that among your ranks one of you dated me and hurt me. Not physically but you lied to me and did not enjoy my stature. I hate to drop a cliche but am I tall enough for you now?” Across the city one officer's blood ran cold as suddenly he knew the voice booming over the city and after a short delay heard it repeated on the radio crackly over the open mic. The tone, everything, he just knew it had to be Jessica. As he worked the hopeless traffic detail, he may have known who was big, but not why nor would the information really stave off the current situation further in the main part of downtown now. Besides having a mountain of a woman after him would not be wise so knowing she was far he gladly laid low for now, waving a convoy through the clogged streets. Jessica was looking down on a good-sized fleet, with her tax dollars hard at work on the twenty blue, flashing little bugs. There were a dozen PPV Explorers along with three small city Impalas, two Chargers but the real prizes were the black swat panel van and the two police buses. “Tell you what” Jessica leveled, “I am still coming off the highs of earlier and I being a lover not a fighter will take your microaggressions and return it with my overwhelming love” Looking down at the fifty gathered officers in their ranks, she pursed her lips as she was laying down. She leaned onto her shoulder as debris from the bank rained from her cheek. The crisp bills fell into the impact zone from her head though so would be of no use to the flattened people in the rubble of the former buildings and vehicles on the streets. Hopefully a few lucky first responders would get the windfall since Jessica now could get whatever she wanted without the need for the mighty greenback. Besides her inflation was the biggest concern on the minds of the citizenry for now. She leaned her looming face over the gathered officers now, her right shoulder noisily smashing a couple three story apartments as she went for her kiss.

Imagining some of the more tender make out sessions after some of the better sex she had enjoyed over the years, she shut her great eyes and brought her lips towards the group. She wanted to feel everything against her sensitive skin. Her cute button nose made first impact by squashing five parked cars and SUVs on the road next to the lot, but her lips made the next contact. The tiny bullets of the desperate officers made no difference other than a nice little grit as she approached the frightened mass. Her lips opened wide for her kiss encompassed the entire group, all twenty vehicles and fifty officers versus one sensual mouth and it would be no contest. Her large tongue made first contact on the roofs of the swat van and one of the buses. The lightbars on top of each immediately vanished under her pink monster, as the tires all blew out and shocks bottomed out as the weight transferred to the fragile metal bodies of the vehicles. Her great lips formed a wall around all of them as well coming down on the various Explorers Interceptors first with their tall roofs losing their height in an instant quickly overcome by the weight of her kiss. Her lips made a thunderous touchdown with the pavement flattened all the vehicles and officers caught beneath them. Her great tongue was already doing its damage as well crushing a couple dozen more officers, some still in the swat van now a black wet metal rectangle under her writhing, slimy, warm taste buds. Now trapping the full lot at her 420 square feet encompassed by her lips, they soon started to contract to her tongue kissing the pavement and enclosing on the remaining vehicles towards her hundred-foot undulating tongue. Inside her mouth the few survivors had their world suddenly in chaos beyond their control. After the initial noises coming from the riverbank many had been instructed to gather here and await their deployments. Over the various vehicle radios unbelievable reports had been backed up by the feminine noises a half mile away culminating in her deafening orgasm a few minutes earlier. Suddenly the crashing noises of buildings being demolished got much closer as Jessica laid down backwards. Suddenly the great beast appeared as a row of buildings was flattened by her shoulder blade a few blocks away and a few more behind her head. Still in shock however the bank and gas station were crushed next to the whole stunned unit as the giant woman held her beaming face looming many stories above them but on the ground at the same time. She then spoke, in a voice so loud that many of the words were lost, but one thing was clear, this would not end well for them. It was even hard to stand as each of her words pushed a gale of winds that even knocked a few people over. Suddenly the great face lifted, and her all-encompassing lips opened up washing over them with her sweet, warm, moist breath as it lowered towards the group. Some tried diving into their cruisers while others unloaded all the clips that they had to equally little effect. Once more Jessica would have the last word.

Just the initial kiss felt amazing to Jessica. Her feelings and sensations only increased as she kept her eyes closed and made out with many unwilling and soon unable participants. She hummed as she then brought her lips together crushing all the officers and their vehicles between her lips and tongue, making out with the pavement itself, swirling them around in a dance with her whale sized unstoppable tongue. Again and again, she piled, then spread the shredding metal and twisted bodies with her lips, soaking the ground in her saliva mixed with many oils and blood of those within. She kept this up for an agonizing few minutes before she finally opened her luminous eyes to survey the damages. Jessica was nothing but fully satisfied with the result, unlike the officers whose last terrifying moments were spent on the receiving end of her great lust. To the few officers who were spared the initial touchdown of her tongue and lips, the world around them was suddenly very alien. Replacing the din of the streetlights were large pink wet walls of lips with a tongue stretching ten stories in the middle, all lit by flashing blue and white lights of the few vehicles spared. On the edge of each were the deceased and injured colleagues and around a dozen service vehicles, either completely flattened or with half of their bumpers sticking out, all severely damaged. The blue lights of the remaining intact but trapped vehicles lit up the endless cavernous mouth of Jessica as everything seemed to be in motion. One Impala missed by the initial touchdown tried its best to wheel around the monolithic beasts dominating its fogged windows, but while the officer had the wipers going up front, he missed the lips closing in from behind. The tiny car was soon pinned by them, the miniscule officer tried to open the door and escape, but it was too late. On impact her lips had bent the frame of the car, jamming all the doors. As they moved forward though the car got snagged and crumpled against them taking the officer with them giving Jessica a nice crumpling popping sensation on her soft lips. She found one last prize still intact which was the police bus. The other smaller prizes all squelched by her tender kiss, she curled her tongue around it, rolling it onto her 40ft wide tongue lifting the ten-ton vehicle as if it weighed nothing. Below she sealed her lips once more mashing the mangled mass of former officers and vehicles together into an unsurvivable pile. Incredibly she could feel the tiny vibrations of the big diesel motor and even the tiny wheels trying to steer and drive, with no traction to be found. Knowing she had another captive audience she began to roll the tiny Tylenol sized vehicle up and down her tongue. As any guy who had the pleasure of dating Jessica knew, she was quite skilled with her pink muscle and was now putting those skills on display. To the four officers on board the last surviving vehicle of the make out melee, said skills were less appreciated.

The three officers on the bus and the driver watched as the world around them went from orange to pink. First the nineteen cruisers around them went to eight in an instant as unfathomably huge lips and a ten-story tongue made short work of them on impact. The officers outside on foot who weren't smashed by massive oral opponents realized that the firearms are having no effect on her. Many would try in vain to get back into the remaining ppvs, but Jessica wouldn't give them the time. Suddenly the great dance of her kiss began as her tender lips and probing tongue started moving. Tiny crushed vehicles and uniformed bodies were dragged and burst in tasty twinges under her weight but seeing and hearing this up close was an even worse fate. Caught in the open as the writhing masses all closed in, they were hit on all sides, either by their fellow officers trying to desperately pilot out of their hopeless situations or more violently by her massive wet skin. As Jessica's kiss swirled around and closed in, the bus riders watched the various cars and many CUVs get pinned then crushed between her lips and tongue, frantic officers bracing the imploding metal shells around them. One after one, the blue lights illuminating the upwards pointing tube that is the entrance to a multimile digestive system, were extinguished forever. The piercing sirens and revving engines each replaced by the sounds of wet flattened metal scraping and shredding and soft seductive moans from above. The four were all alone now, isolated from the world in their own metal prison. She had saved the biggest morsel for last. The time on the digital led clock was edging in at 1am and the witching hour was at hand. Unlike the other vehicles that were roughly ground between her wet sloppy passionate kiss, the riders could tell they were being handled differently. They helplessly tumbled along the walls of the bus as her massive tongue rolled them sideways up and down her length. Roof to side to floor to side, a few tried to hold on the benches but the world around them was ever shifting. Jessica then used her dexterous tongue to tilt the bus onto its rear bumper, dim headlights looking into the black void of her throat so far away. Even forty feet tall it could not even make it halfway up her long tongue. The three were now in a heap at the back wall of the bus, while the drive was still buckled in. The bus was surprisingly intact still with all its windows in place albeit very wet and fogged up in the copious saliva produced by the aroused skyscraper of woman. Above them Jessica was just about finished with her kiss, and as most guys who were with her knew, she was sometimes a swallower rather than spitter. Tonight, would be one of those times. The monster tongue curled around the pill sized vehicle, it started to lift upwards. The last helpless cops watched it all happening as they were lifted towards an enormous uvula and up to their captor's throat. Powerless to do anything riding a wave of warm spit, they entered into her digestive system intact and were on their way to drowning in her massive stomach, a fate many others had already shared. Done with her kiss the lovely Jessica prepared to shift back to her last position.

“Was it good for you too?” she asked the now empty lot where the police battalion had stood minutes ago. Placing her head back into the depression she had left when she laid, she thought about all the fun she was having and wore a beautiful full grin looking up into the night. She listened to the panic around her large ears but almost felt more removed than the cause as the orange overcast din of the humid summer night filled her visual sense. Physically she could feel a few flattened details of former buildings warmed by the contact with her skin conformed to her with various exposed materials having different textures but now all in her shape. She then licked her lips, feeling the flattened remains of many former vehicles and the minute bits of clothing former wearers were squirted out from. She licked them and swallowed the metal and polyester savoring the last bits of her kiss and orgasmic start to her evening. As she pondered her next move, she was not aware of all the adventures caused by her presence. She did not notice three dim sets of lights aimed at the night sky from her belly button, as the now stacked little cars and half dozen riders had a view of the night sky as well, and Jessica was completely oblivious to them. After they rolled off the bridge that they were tossed from and inadvertently caught by her only safe hole thus far, the passengers' perspective was that of horror and anxiety as to when their rides would end. The little people in their crumpled cars watched the pink skin of the world around them expand and contract, as Jessica breathed in and out, which was seemingly getting more rapid as other noises and vibrations began to shake the hopelessly small vehicles. A more rhythmic bass noise shook them as well, gaining steam, as her heart rate was getting more rapid further above them. Less than a hundred feet below the sound of metal crunching in collisions had stopped for a few moments, but rather than a cascade, it was moving in another direction towards a certain destination. A few of the people in their rides realized what was happening below as hundreds of others who landed in the pile of the rest of the bridge vehicles were now getting an unwelcome tour of her anatomy. There was all manner of muffled metallic crunches now from below them and seemingly through her skin as the chaos unfolded at the tips of her massive fingers. The sloshing sounds of masses of fluids being displaced and the flow of her womanhood trickling into a torrent could be heard in the distance as well further down. Another audible stimulus was added to the chaos as the great monster began her sensual moans as her orgasm neared. The muffled metal crunches reaching a fever pitch along her 160ft love canal suddenly stopped, and then dozens of pops and squishes were followed by a waterfall-like explosion of fluids coinciding with a deafening moan from their female captor. The smells of arousal filled the tiny vehicles and her warm aromas wafted up enveloping them in her lust. Soon after the world inverted itself once more as their vehicles were inverted onto their trunks. Most were buckled in, but one man tumbled to his back window as his Mazda 3 sedan toppled over. More speeches from above clued in those trapped that the local police force was about to have more attention than a whole army could handle. The night sky was their distant window to the world now bracketed between the round rim of her belly button a dozen feet above their vertical front bumpers. A few loud kissing sounds along with what they thought was a loud splash in the stomach behind them was all the clues they got into how the actions went. Little did they know the splash was made by a whole occupied police bus making an impact in the acids of her stomach. The bus slowly filled with green foul-smelling fluids from seemingly every corner. The dim LED lighting down the aisles showing a window into their impending doom, along with the strobes illuminating the building sized stomach along with the bobbing victims of her earlier meals for a few seconds. But soon her acids overcame the buses heavy engine as it started to sink, and the electrical system shorted out. It soon was completely filled, quickly drowning the four passengers and got to work digesting her prey. A small beam of light briefly passed by the belly button hostages though as a familiar sound was heard above. It was the twin rotors of a helicopter as now a number of networks had begun censored coverage in earnest of this massive nude woman terrorizing the population. And Jessica was now aware that she had some eyes in the sky looking down at her. She would do her best to put on a show, but it was only her own pleasures she was after tonight.

As Jessica lay prone there coming off her previous workout, she had the sensation she was being watched. Well, by more than the many tens of thousands of terrified citizens but by a pinprick of light down by her perky rising and falling breasts. Seeing the little mosquito sized helicopters hovering tantalizingly close within arm's length, she did her best to squint and see what network livery it wore. Seeing her local CBS affiliate in air with an itsy-bitsy blue eye on her, she let it slide for now, but she would put the others on notice soon enough. A familiar black and white Bell helicopter with its spotlight also hovered close by and she knew her familiar foes were not finished after her French kiss. It was moving so slowly at her scale, she decided to clarify something. With a speed the little chopper could not outmaneuver, Jessica reached out with her right arm, pinching the bug firmly between her middle finger and thumb. While the little rear rotor was shattered as she flattened the tail fin of the tic-tac sized helicopter, Jessica made her feelings clear. "I thought I made my intentions well known just now but if you boys insist then I will reiterate my stance. I have always wanted to ride on a helicopter so at least I can cross another one off the list tonight." Pressing her feet into the besieged river, she lifted her cute butt off of the very flat apartments and dozens of flattened emergency vehicles. Using her agile lithe form and her balance skills, she brought her right hand under her warm booty. Without warning she then let go of the chopper but before it could hit the ground, she removed her hand and with an earth-shattering boom dropped her ass back down into the depression. Of course, the little police helicopter stood no chance, smashing down on top of the former road merging into what earlier in the evening was a ladder truck, but now was a long flat red strip of metal that now had a black and white medallion stamped halfway onto its former ladder. The tiny trio of vehicles in the pit of her navel along with the rest of the city had one larger tremor as Jessica now went back to resting idly as she deduced a plan for her evening. First, she would finally have to rise to the occasion and reach her new height without the aid of a muddy river to lower her vantage point. She now watched as the rest of the news helicopters all distanced themselves after seeing a similar craft wind up buried under Jessica's ass cheek. Unbeknownst to them it would not be so easy to escape her reach, but for now she would let them remain. Besides countless drones were now in the air as well, but too small for her to even see. Many would not find their owners again as her movements and displaced air would claim many, and her crushing body even more piloting them. She still had about five hours before daylight she figured so she would pull an all nighter.

Jessica looked to her left and right while still laying down on her back. Even from on her back, her eyes were still about ten stories above the streets. She could see the various rooftops with little doors and ac units, with the glistening skyscrapers rising a few tantalizing blocks away downtown on her right. To her left, was the wreckage left from her sloppy kiss, and smaller buildings beyond as she looked towards the suburbs beyond the winding river. A few taller distant radio towers blinked their red lights in the overcast skies, no doubt doing their best to broadcast the events unfolding by her hand. So many orange twinkling lights to interact with but so little time, if only this night would never end. She laid there in silence still soaking in the sights and sounds of recent sensations as well as the ideas swirling of what to do next. It was just an embarrassment of riches for Jessica to behold. One measly bridge, tunnel and police attaché, and unbeknownst to her a flooded park later it was hopefully just the beginning, if only the night held more hours. But the slow steady march of time beat on, meaning if she wanted to enact some of these great plans laid out for her, she would have to move once more. To the tiny cars in her belly button, it was like an inverting express elevator, or the world's tallest carnival ride. The man in the Mazda could not make the steep climb to the driver's seat, and his weight shattered his glass landing him on the shrinking metal trunk. The outside world a blur again the other passengers pressed tightly in their seats could only watch helplessly as the weight of the vehicles around him crushed him. The five remaining took the ride to the 100th floor. The view they were blessed with was amazing. The only sound they had heard for a few minutes was the sound of the giantess keeping them in captivity without her knowledge’s breathing with a gentle rise and fall. Which is unsettling when you know you are still hundreds of feet off the ground facing skyward surrounded by inches of flimsy metal and many more feet of warm firm uncaring flesh. Her steady heartbeat adding some bass along with the occasional gurgle of her organs, plausibly stirred up by a passing vehicle or two along with other digesting remains of people much like themselves only not as intact. Now with a view to at least distract from their two occupied vehicles, for the time being they had one sense to enjoy. A couple of them could even see their homes, or at least the directions of the buildings that they used to live in. Now at 900 feet in the air, they could only wish the night was over and that they were back there in their cozy abodes. But the view was so dim, they could not make out the details on the ground and were at the mercy of the oblivious beauty now as she was set to start in motion again soon.

First, she set her torso in motion rising to her full sitting height of 900 feet. Many tons of debris rolled down her naked back as bits of pulverized buildings, bricks, concrete, asphalt and lots of twisted metal plummeted into the bowl created by her enormous ass, or into the depression from her smooth back. Jessica then launched her hands at the ground, her right making a catastrophic touchdown on twelve densely packed five story multifamily homes and the left in the middle of an intersection. She wanted to savor every interaction she could get, and these homes were something new. Her enormous palm covered a dozen of them, and she would need the leverage, so she rested them briefly on the roofs. She loved feeling the finer details as a few already outdated antennas tickled her a little as they quickly crumpled. The doors to the roof and side rails quickly bore more weight than they could handle, along with more tickles from various rooftop gardens that were soon bearing even more weight. Letting just the weight of her hand with no force behind it drop she felt all the roofs give way under her fingers, as individual walls all started coming down in a maelstrom. The few dozen who were trying to wait out the night in their homes after all the earlier commotion met their ultimate ends as floor after floor collapsed. Jessica loved feeling them all, every crumpled piece of plaster and drywall, all the fixtures and pipes, even a little tingle of electricity from exposed wires. There were even a few gas lines causing some to be burned by mini explosions, but at her size they just briefly warmed her skin as they were snuffed out just as quickly by her unyielding hands. Soon though all was completely crushed and being pressed into the ground as she started to add weight, as it was more than the soft ground itself could handle as she tried to lift herself. The subduction caused a couple intact homes to join their demolished brethren in her handprint, and they fell intact onto her pinky and thumbs. They both crumbled on impact though not as badly as those buried, but a loud rumble occurred as her mighty ass finally started to lift. Her left hand came down a little quicker with less resistance but still plenty of devastation as an intersection first lost all its streetlights and poles as her unstoppable five juggernauts advanced downwards. Her palm completely wiped out an intersection sidewalk to sidewalk containing over twenty various vehicles offering no resistance to her mass. Down the sidewalk her left pointer and pinky destroyed mailboxes and a few splintering trees as well as a couple brave pedestrians whose nights ended in a way they had never imagined at the start. Another dozen cars and taxis were obliterated by her long middle three fingers as they advanced down the rest of the street. The facades of many buildings and storefronts were also sheared off as her hundred-foot-wide hands could not entirely fit. She could never get enough of little metal vehicles crumpling against various parts of her, combined with the other smaller flutters of the light's poles, trees and pedestrians thrown in, there was always something to be enjoyed much at great cost to those caught up in her fun. She now pressed her left hand deeper, driving all the remains of the vehicles many feet into the ground as her handprints would end up being at least three-story pits, as another couple homes and shops tumbled down into them. Jessica now prepared to start her first stroll of the evening, and nothing could prepare those thousands of trapped citizens downtown for what was in store for them.

Chapter End Notes:

A little stroll is on tap for next time