- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:



Before the dust had even settled from all the buildings leveled by her sexy posterior, Jessica had launched a barrage of around 400 vehicles of all types towards her body along with around a thousand unlucky people by tilting a near quarter mile nearly full stretch of bridge vertical with enough force to launch the unlucky inhabitants. In anticipation of what was to come she had her large mouth wide open with her pink tongue sticking out ready to catch a small snack or two. But the real fun would begin to snowball below. She instinctively closed her smooth massive thighs to catch as many as her toned legs could gather in her meeting spot for a final disposition after they tumble down her receptive body. Sticking out her perky breasts to meet the incoming barrage of beetle sized cars and trucks along with the mite sized people plus the occasional aaa battery sized bus. She also leaned back a little to create a slope down the 900ft to her lap. She had both her hands wrapped firmly on sections of the bridgeway to make sure it was not launched into her as well and interfered with her play. A sudden rush of acceleration was all the warning that the little people had as they were pressed against the rapidly tilting ground they now fell on. Hundreds more sitting in their tiny vehicles gripping the steering wheels as the world spun around them. Suddenly the roadway was vertical and stopped moving, flinging the countless masses towards the beautiful smiling skyscraper filling up their windshields and fields of vision. Few would stick the landing. Hundreds of headlights and taillights swirled towards her magnificent body, illuminating just parts of her as her scale was truly massive compared to them all. The most momentum was carried by the people and vehicles who were originally furthest from her and had felt the safest. They had been proven wrong in the worst possible way as they would impact the hardest and fall the furthest of the group. These would also be the ones within the range of her gaping black hole of a seven-story mouth with rows of gleaming teeth the size of storage containers. Her body felt electric as Jessica awaited the first impacts of the little avalanche, she was unleashing on herself.

The first few cars and trucks impacted her hairline and forehead at some of the fastest speeds that they could fly. Most of these were crushed on impact against her hard skull, only tickling her in the slightest as their metal shells folded in on themselves. A couple even bounced off her eyelids, their momentum broken by thirty-foot eyelashes which even impaled a yellow NV Taxi and a black Lincoln Town Car. Opening her eyes once more she was just able to watch a few helpless vehicles and tiniest of people glance off her nostrils and the bridge of her nose. She also saw a few truly unlucky motorists and people whiz past her face as it was only slightly wider than the road itself. The tiny cars, CUVs, taxis and pickups all seemed to come at her in slow motion it seemed, and the little people also seemed to flutter and change direction. The first few of them also seemed to splatter but even leaned back as she was sloping her body, softer parts awaited below, combined with less momentum would mean more interesting landings and targets to hit. Being hundreds of feet wider than the roadway past her shoulders also meant that the further down the bridge you were, the better chance her prey would be caught. Her curled lips and gaping mouth were next down, and she used what coordination she could manage with her forty-foot tongue sticking out to catch her latest snacks. One white club wagon passenger van accordioned against her upper lip, falling 40ft to her tongue below. But her mouth opened to the full 60 ft tall by 70 ft wide as the barrage came. She was able to catch 20 various cars, trucks and SUVs with her gaping mouth along with another 30 hapless bridge goers. She made sure her palate was closed so none of her treats would go down her throat prematurely. The momentum had made many of the vehicles roll across her tongue, but it was moist and over 100ft long, so she was able to stick the landings. More vehicles and people deflected off her sweet cheeks while a few were crushed by her chin, tumbling in all directions towards her shoulders below. Jessica closed her mouth with her many prizes inside. Feeling the finer details of the warming peanut sized metal machines rolling on her monstrous tongue, as well as the poppy seed sized people all struggling against her. Wheels spun uselessly and limbs beat against their wet tormentor. Savoring the flavors as her saliva began to fill her oral cavity, she idly bounced the mass on her pink fleshy agitator. To those inside her mouth worse was to come as she concluded she would swallow them whole. Without warning she tilted it vertically and caused all the slick vehicles and most of the people to tumble harshly down her throat towards her stomach. Once there her acid would dissolve most of the and drown the rest before them and their helpless cars would be crushed by churning stomach walls or parts of earlier meals. Not having time to dwell on the quick bite, as almost simultaneously more arrivals were landing on her body, and she wanted to feel and savor every last little tingle.

As the masses of vehicles and people reached the wider and shapelier portions of her body the real fun began. With a little less momentum these vehicles and people would get to interact more with Jessica but not in the way most would have liked. At her clavicle and her 500ft wide shoulders her soft skin was firm enough to break bones and do some serious damage to the many vehicles now all hitting her at once. One of the perks of being her size meant even the sharp-edged trucks and buses could be felt by her but only in a funny ticklish kind of way while they conformed to her. Some of these rolled down towards her cleavage but others were no longer as rounded and were caught for the moment by her 50ft shelf created by her breasts. However, at almost 120ft high and over 300ft wide between the pair, almost a hundred cars, trucks and taxis and another 300 people would meet her sensitive organs head on for target practice. The targets here being swimming pool sized areolas capped with nipples the size of armored cars, still stiff from her earlier play. The cars and trucks that hit her titflesh were damaged, but things got worse quickly as they lost their momentum being blocked by her magnificent tits and started to roll down violently by design towards her thighs. Some people unhurt by the initial impact with maybe a broken bone or two were smeared by the onslaught of rolling traffic. A couple bullseyes had the misfortune of hitting her hard nipples. In one case an occupied blue Hummer H2 hit roof first impaling the little trinket on her nipple becoming stuck and so mangled only the grill and taillights were untouched. On her other side a small Silver Jetta became nearly two dimensional hitting the unlucky spot head on, its flattened form rolling down soon with the rest of the herd. It felt so amazing, the little sandy beads of glass breaking and the cool metal crumpling with ever hardening impacts and they rolled towards her belly and beyond. These many multicolored vehicles were joined by hundreds more as these slower arcs were delivering more intact vehicles now but the different speed of the tumblers from higher up and the impacts with her toned tummy was causing major collisions of their own. All playing out on Jessica's magnificent body. She had two more traps for them, though only the latter being intentional. The first being her belly button, now a twenty-foot-wide chasm, it caught three intact little cars who would be spared from some of the play and have the best seat in the house for now. There were so many red, yellow and white lights from all the cars spinning around and breaking as they tumbled down her, she marveled at the site. She could only imagine what their other people in the city thought of her light display. But the show was for her amusement in the end. All this activity coincided with the flattened array of emergency vehicles beneath her heavenly rear to become quite wet, as her last trap was the biggest of all and it was about to be sprung.

More and more little vehicles kept coming, lighting up her toned tummy as they impacted it with a little less speed than their brethren further up her magnificent body. Another hundred or so various vehicles tickled her smooth skin as they impacted, though once their momentum forward was stopped damaging many of the vehicles and injuring some people, the torrent continued as they started with downward tumbling motions. People continued to be crushed and splattered and collisions between the vehicles were devastating at the wrong angles as gravity played a factor as well. The tumbling impacts with her unyielding skin kind of tickled and the metal crumpling against her smooth skin was a major turn on. Jessica was getting ever wetter now in anticipation of what she hoped would finally put her over the edge. To the tiny people trapped in their vehicles the world was spinning and they were unable to get any sense of direction. Nine passengers on an unfortunate bus were midway on the bridge hunkered down watching Jessica's previous actions when they suddenly felt the sensation of being lifted off the cables surrounding the bridge. Suddenly with little warning they were launched in the air in a slow arc towards her long flat tummy. Her pinkish skin dominated the windows until they made impact on their roof shattering the glass on both sides. However worse was to come as they felt the bus tipping over once more. Now it started a death roll sideways down the slope of her tummy. Passengers helplessly watched as the bus flattened a recently landed taxi and bullied and crashed through other vehicles on the way down. Soon the nine had become six as three people were flung out the now open windows as the others held onto the railings for dear life. Once outside the bus those who were now on her bare skin stood little chance of survival as hundreds of violently rolling vehicles stormed down. Having no frame of reference down was up, up was down and with each tumble the walls got a little closer. Finally, they had a soft enough landing on her crotch crushing four more cars coming to rest on their side. Battered and bruised, some passengers not moving a dozen more vehicles impacted the sides of the bus burying them in a pile but could see up in some windows between the wrecked vehicles and bodies. They could even make up the cusp of Jessica's breasts and her enticing smirk as she beamed down to them. Suddenly they saw more pinkish movement, and realized it was her hands. Soon they noticed her long fingers splayed in a familiar pattern and knew they would soon be in motion again.

Another occupied municipal orange Ford Escape with two sanitation workers was launched a little earlier. Their arc took them where they miraculously landed on their wheels near the top of her left breast at an angle just slightly facing down towards her cleavage. Through their headlights they saw a number of flattened and intact vehicles falling around them. A tumbling taxi nicked their liftgate shattering the back glass setting off some airbags, but the driver held fast onto the brakes as they were just shunted a few more feet towards the edge of her cleavage. They had an amazing view of the city from up there if they could have enjoyed it, looking down at the glimmering suburbs on the other side of the river where they were originally heading before Jessica helped so many commuters reroute their travel plans. Looking up they had a close up of her looming but beautiful face watching all the toys impact her with a sensual look on her face. As she bit her lip in anticipation, they could even see a mashed-up Chevy pickup's front grill stuck on the outside of her teeth, the rest of the vehicle surely somewhere down towards her stomach by now. There were also a few bodies stuck there as well nearby on her incisors. Turning from the ghastly site they watched as more vehicles tumbled violently down her sumptuous body. Suddenly they noticed a vibration. Her muscular twelve story heart was beating at a faster pace as her arousal was becoming amped up by the flurry of activity. Suddenly every beat bounced the helpless peanut sized CUV further down towards the unbeatable slope of her cleavage. The driver and passenger were already buckled in as per city regulations, but this would test the limits of any vehicle's safety measures. They now looked down at a nearly 400ft drop towards a pile of over 300 mangled vehicles over her crotch. As the pace of her heart became more rapid the helpless CUV was now at her mercy. The driver tried in vain to put it in reverse and gun it, but it was too late as each beat bounced the hapless wheels a few inches off her skin. Even with the awd and full throttle it was hopeless and soon the workers were in for a wild ride. Now feet firmly on the brakes the little Ford was driving down her cleavage at breakneck speed. Tring to keep the steering wheel straight the wheels sometimes locked and skidded across her slick torso. Then he saw a pit ahead with a few vehicles already trapped. It was her belly button. The driver steered to avoid it but at the speed they were going it was too much and the little Escape went into a roll. It tumbled down the last couple hundred feet from there, setting off all the airbags breaking most of the glass but lucky for them they landed with a crunch on their side on top of the shifting pile bracketed by her massive thighs. Suddenly they saw massive hundred-foot hands on both sides of them closing in on the front of the pile. Both workers looked at each other and made sure the seatbelts were still fastened. The ride was not over yet.

The last hundred or so vehicles towards the bottom of the bridge were soon jettisoned or simply landed near her thighs closer to her kneecaps. More peppered her soft toned, smooth thighs further up with a few reaching her shaved pubic hair as her legs were closed but not crossed for the moment. The speeds for the people and vehicles here was so low there was little damage yet as some of the people unsteadily tried to mill about and vehicles tickled her as those that were on their wheels struggled for traction on her wet smooth legs. Soon a pile had developed directly above her steamy vagina, fogging up the glass on the dozen or so unlucky vehicles stuck above it. But worse would first come from above. The whole city watched now as a huge crash echoed throughout the city like a building collapsing. But in reality, once all the people and vehicles were relinquished from the span, it instantly had no use for it and used her hands to throw it towards the river and support columns. One of the huge metal structures collapsed from this bombardment in a great splash along with the obliterated roadway sections. Some boats who thought they were in the clear from some of her earlier actions now found themselves once again under the gun as huge pieces of metal and concrete sank close to fifteen more boats of all sizes. She immediately with her agility and grace on full display brought her arms back by her slides before some of the airborne vehicles arrived increasing their landing space. She also used her hands on top of her waiting thighs to herd her little quarry to their final destination. After a couple minutes she watched with glee as one last orange Ford shot down the length of her aroused body and landed on the pile with a metallic thud. Satisfied that she had now collected close to 300 various vehicles and maybe around a thousand people, half of whom were in various states of consciousness mainly inside the trapped pile of vehicles, she began her final push.

By now the city was well aware of her presence as she made it felt, even if she had only just been sitting on the riverbanks for a few lustful minutes. Aside from her shapely ass sitting on top of some now very flat emergency vehicles and apartment buildings, there was also the barrage of dozens of airborne vehicles and people who landed behind her causing untold damage to the population watching her antics. Her lustful moans were heard echoing down streets miles away though any place with a view of the river got the real show. First there was her play with the bridge, those not able to see were now glued to various screens. But none had the full picture as she was just so massive with the dark of night no angle seemed to capture everything. Those watching from the various buildings and hopelessly mired traffic could see her slim back and skyscraper sized 600ft arms. The back of her auburn-haired head with her neck length hair emitted so many of the loud but unmistakably feminine moans. Her play also lent itself to other noises as well such as grinding and twisting metal, and many crashes from the objects she threw or destroyed. Though the real tremors from just her first few steps and especially when her firm butt landed on shore. But she had yet to show off her full height to the masses and the raw power she possessed, but they would see it soon enough. The clock moved on getting closer to midnight as her play dragged on, and the collateral damage was only beginning. Jessica may have missed her class, but she would get her workout in regardless. Though she had another burning desire to take care of first, though maybe not the last time, tonight would be all hers.