- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The lights go down in the city

Jessica’s evening was turning out much different than she had intended. But she could not have asked for anything better. Gently sitting on her lofty vantage point but making sure not to put too much weight on her cute rear, she swiveled her head to soak in the ambiance of the summer night in the big city. All around her on both shores there was a hive of activity. So many tiny vehicles on the streets along with many flashing blue and red lights far down on the ground. Surrounding them beckoning her were many building facades with lights still on inside them this time of night, though few would rise past her waist. And speaking of her waist she looked back down to watch her current adventure unfold before her eyes. Jessica saw the line of cars and taxis cut off by her great nether lips as they idly kissed the increasingly wet deck of the bridge. Another forty vehicles of all makes and sizes were buried under the unfathomable weight of her great body back to her smooth ass cheeks. Many people as well were pressed flat against the unyielding road deck as the span vanished between her silky thighs. At the front edge of her play a few miniature scenes of struggle played out much to her amusement. Directly under her labia was the very flat wet jeep, but she was occupying all eight lanes. In the next lane Jessica spied a yellow Altima taxi buried up to the windshield by her, fogged headlights still dimly shown even though only the hood remained intact. The gray Ford Explorer in the passing lane was her favorite though, as when she came down her crushing weight just caught it on the roof behind the rear wheels. This in turn caused the little push pin sized CUV to stand nearly straight on its lift gate. It even appeared it had a few terrified passengers as the xenon lights kept flashing her and the wheels spun uselessly. On the inbound lanes similar scenes played out though with the front of the vehicles buried no red taillights were illuminated. There was one red Ram pickup in particular she made note of, cab now gone just half of the bed left, the tiny red tailgate with the letters RAM tilted up towards her. How many times over the years in the city had she been stuck behind in traffic or had her little Subie double parked by some jerk in a pickup. This was revenge served warm. Next to the truck she had to squint but it looked like two guys in fluorescent reflective jackets struggling against her. One appeared to have his leg hopelessly crushed and pinned under her while the other tried to drag him out. She almost felt bad for a moment but soon decided it would be better to simply put both out of their misery. The crowds who were not currently trapped under her had made little headway during Jessica's quiet reflection. And now with these scenes and sensations playing out before her stimulating her beyond belief, the little lice sized people and vehicles were about to be chased once more.


Jessica leaned forward rocking on her heels as she prepared to drag her aroused cunt across the bridge. The crowds still trying to flee were now only about 200 feet ahead of her seated position, well within arm's reach. Dozens more were trapped in the eight lanes of traffic still frantic to escape what would be their metal coffins. Knowing that she could take her time as her speed gliding over anything in her way would be far quicker than the people who had all the vehicles before them as well as the dense crowds trying to escape her sensual play. She was going to take her sweet time savoring what the bridge had to offer her, as the crowds on shore and around the city now watched her play. Moving away from them and the rest of downtown the Explorer and that remaining line of vehicles trapped suddenly started to groan and crunch as her wet pussy started moving. The tiny wet jeep flattened under her clit now slid forward as well along with a dozen or so other helpless flattened vehicles. Jessica kept her womanhood at an angle to pin all the traffic under her that she could as it made an audible slurping sound along with typical car crash metallic ones as the helpless vehicles and people were dragged under her weight to their demise. Soon more vehicles and people began to get overrun by her slick womanhood. First the Explorer was slammed violently down by her advancing womanhood, her soft flesh simply overwhelming the little SUV quickly crushing it to scrap as the passengers had no chance of escape. Soon her fifty-foot-long twin lips had overtaken another fresh 8 cars trucks and taxis along with her smooth thighs subducting them under her massive form. It was such a delicious sexy feeling; Jessica could feel the cooled metal and details of the little traffic under her most sensitive parts all crunching and popping in the most delectable ways. Dozens of vehicles and people were already hopelessly flattened and being shredded under her as she would lift herself a couple feet off the bridge every so often now to leave some debris behind her so she would work on some fresh victims. A few unfortunate cars and trucks stuck flattened to her moist lips and were then mangled even more when she made another thunderous touchdown on the road deck stacking up the already flattened vehicles onto some fresh ones creating a few piles which she would then drag further. Left behind her shapely ass nothing was intact, not even the center divider. A thick musky aroma hung in the air and pieces of vehicles and clothing were scattered about mangled beyond recognition and some soaked with an unmistakable fluid. After another seventy various vehicles had been sacrificed to the biggest cunt the city had ever seen, Jessica finally had caught up to the main crowd.


She had not even made it a fifth of the way across the bridge when what she could tell was the main press of hundreds of panicked mite sized people densely packed and making little headway away from her sensual game. Jessica decided that having a few more players would only amp up the fun factor, for her at least. She gently placed her hand across all eight lanes of the road a few hundred feet ahead of her crotch and came to a halt for the moment on top of the traffic but offering little respite. Her hand made a wall that was sixty feet tall and crushed a dozen more cars and taxis under her stacked digits. Confident that the couple hundred strong crowd around their micro machines were trapped between her rock-hard hand and her soft place Jessica once more decided a few words were in order. In her best sultry voice, she crooned “so by now I think you have started to take notice of me, but only after I stole your gaze. Now I want more, much more from you all. And once I am done with your puny bridge, I think I will visit a few select districts downtown as well. First, I have an itch to scratch and will need a lot of audience participation to help me indulge this one. So, for those of you still in your cars down there please fasten the seatbelts tight, the ride is about to be bumpier than you can handle.” With that the crowds both onshore and especially still on the bridge really started to break out into a panic. Deliberately she slowly started to move her great hand back towards her magnificent vulva dragging and scraping the sheet metal beneath as a line of vehicles started to get shoved backwards. Simultaneously she began to press her great increasingly wet pussy forwards, dragging and scraping vehicular victims of its own. Also no longer did she keep the angle, preferring to push the traffic forwards toward the growing pile from her hand. The people caught between had no idea which way to go as the lurching vehicles on all sides seemed to be getting closer. Others still trapped in the cars, trucks and a couple buses were suddenly jarred forwards or back into the vehicles around them frantically pressing their brakes, as the bright red lights reached her eye level causing Jessica to chuckle at their futility. By now the two-hundred-foot gap had shrunk to about fifty as now the mass of eighty multi-colored vehicles began to get stacked on top of each other by the immeasurable forces pressuring them on all sides. A few smaller cars even got crushed between her unceasing pelvis and a larger bus caught up in the melee. The people themselves trapped outside of the cars and trucks fared little better. Many were helplessly crushed between the growing, shifting pile but a few managed to climb to the top. It would be their treat to be able to witness one of her final cruel acts on this overburdened piece of infrastructure.


Keeping her hand in place Jessica now had the full pile of 75 vehicles of all shapes and sizes and a few hundred people in varying states of consciousness stacked up against her shaven pubic area awaiting their fate. She would not keep them waiting too long as she was sopping wet and needing a full release after going so far in her play. It was strange to her, as back at her normal size she was a bit modest. Outside her seemingly risqué hobbies, she was a model citizen and employee, had a disdain for violence, and had a cheery world view. But reality was never far from her life either and she did hold a grudge for many of her perceived notions of immorality and injustice. Not that this was any fairer or evening any scores she felt she had, maybe, she just felt fate had dealt her a hand and she might as well play it. Heck, no one on earth before this has ever hit a royal flush quite like the one Jessica held in her hand so to speak. And now it was time to lay the cards down and reap in her winnings. She angled her monstrous lips again, this time leaning a little back to expose herself to the pile of playthings. The heat radiating off of her fifty-foot lips was so intense that all the little cars that still had glass immediately lost sight of their surroundings fogging up as her scent now hung in the night air. Keeping her hand in place she curled the tip of her fingers inwards a little pushing the taller lining up with what was to come. The pile was almost entirely shrouded in darkness as the dim vehicle lights pointed in all directions were too small and close to fully illuminate the sheer scale of the vagina bearing down on them all. Her fifty-foot-tall dripping pussy lips seemed to be hungry for their meal. But a cylindrical cavern that is 160ft deep by 50ft tall takes a lot of items to be full, though Jessica would try.


Holding the wall of gently vibrating vehicles and squirming people against her right hand and her steaming angled vagina a few feet away, Jessica prepared to get her release. It had been a long week after all and this would suit her Friday night plans well. As gently as she could, she began to inch her steaming pussy towards the panicked mass before it. The bridge protested as she aimed her clit at the highest point, the hood of a white BMW sedan sticking straight up, quad headlights shining and kidney bean grill begging for play. A few people had also climbed the metallic hill only to be treated to a front row seat to the world's biggest vagina. They had never thought that this would be how it would end for them, but at least one had secretly hoped. Sitting on the warm yellow metal crumpled roof of a Kia Sedona van taxi, the trio awaited their fate. As Jessica shifted her hand forward her great lips just wetly touched the first of the pile of vehicles. Her nub then landed on the BMW with a wet thud, quickly crumpling the car down into the pile. This also meant more weight on the helpless hordes and their metallic shelters soon were becoming overwhelmed. Her soft pussy lips began to spread out and envelop the helpless little cars. Jessica had never felt anything remotely as sensual, and she was wetter than she could've imagined as a result. She let out a long high moan as a result as a number of the people and vehicles that were now starting to get crushed as a result of her size advantage. She could feel the cool metal of the peanut sized cars and SUVs conforming to her moist pussy lips, a few already getting deeper into her folds. A woman of her stature had room for plenty of riders, she even felt like the first few finer details of minute limbs struggling against her. Just the thought caused her to pull and curl her multi-story digits as she started to grind her loins against the pile. Jessica tried her best to be gentle but the sheer mass of her vaginal lips pressing down on the helpless pile of vehicles quickly began to take on casualties as some of the people trapped lower in the pile soon found the metal walls of their cars closing in on them. Others toward the top of the pile had been lifted and separated deeper into her folds, her strong muscles grabbing and squeezing the little cars and trucks crushing them flat in some cases, and still those were pressed in deeper. The multi-colored pile was now completely enveloped by her oozing vagina as fluids from her play and the flattened vehicles within mixed and started flowing down the bridge. Her massive fingers had soon reached under the pile lifting around seventy cars, trucks and buses up into her. They filled her ok but were desperately small compared to her cavernous cunt being 145ft long and a few thousand cubic feet in volume. Besides her weak little toys had trouble taking the pressure from her undulating folds as in her excitement kept squeezing her prey, their intricate details getting squashed by her flesh. A good number were still occupied and the view from the inside was a frightening one. Headlights that still functioned watched as other vehicles around them were pressed against one another or whisked away by unknowable forces. Soon many were all alone, isolated by her vast area, feeling the air pressure build popping ears and soon windows as cum began to flood over the trapped people by the gallon. Interior lights on their vehicles cast an eerie glow over the scene as many drowned in her wetness, while others were simply crushed. The sensations were amazing, and Jessica decided to stir things up a bit more. Now that she had captured so many vehicles and people, a few were trying to hide in her folds. Soon her hundred-foot fingers began to get in on the wet steamy action. The final act of her bridge play was at hand, but her night was only beginning.


She was so wet her fingers slid right in, like twin juggernauts among the vehicles, most of which were barely as long as her fingertips and nails. That is before her inner muscles reduced their already diminutive size even more. There were miniscule people there as well, but outside of their protective vehicles, most had already drowned or been crushed. But a few little tingles from their struggles kept up for the majority of her play. Stirring up the tiny automobiles and longer trucks inside of her, she managed to collect around six soaked vehicles on her fingertips and shunted or squashed a few others against her oozing folds. Delicately she brought the delectable toys up to her clit. Her play was too rough for them, though they did crumple so satisfyingly between her sensual mound and her finger. She continued to work her fingers inside her cunt, probing around fishing out and squashing many of the vehicles. Inside the hellish scene many lives were ending just to attempt to bring the giantess Jessica some Friday night pleasure. One taxi driver and his hapless passenger were buried in the original pile her monstrous pussy had gathered earlier. The headlights barely could see past the hood of his Ford Fusion sedan as they lost all sense of orientation as she dragged them in. At first, they lost sight of their tormentors and her massive fingers smeared other vehicles and people against her. Lost in her dark, rippling folds, the miniscule car's headlights could not see past the hood. Only static now played on the radio punctuated by the occasional moan from above. But suddenly the massive tip of her finger had found them as her nail had incidentally snagged the front bumper. In a sudden rush of motion, the tiny passengers were violently jarred from the little sanctuary. A blur of acceleration followed as the car was on the tip of her finger and they were going up. The end came quickly for them as the little taxi was smeared like yellow foil on her fingertip. Jessica withdrew her wet fingers and examined them. There were maybe a dozen unrecognizable clumps of metal stuck to them and she could feel many more still trapped inside her. Some even had little bead sized wheels spinning in their futile efforts to escape, but these only served to stimulate her more and brought their own demise. A little squeeze of her vaginal walls and the wheels would be folded into the squashed vehicle, passengers helplessly bracing the metal walls of their cars and SUVs as they closed in around them. Jessica even saw a tiny dollop of yellow metal under her fingernail, denoting what was once a taxi. A few little vehicles were washed out of her pussy and to the roadway, but she lowered herself and ground them to scrap. She was hungry for release and looking towards the far end of the bridge, she realized that crowdsourcing might be the best way to go about it. Those who were relieved before they escaped her current motions had their blood run cold as they now saw her looking down at them with a devious hungry look in her big brown eyes.


Looking ahead at around 400 multi-colored trapped vehicles along with close to a thousand survivors of her earlier antics, she addressed her pet insects for the last time. "Well, my cuties, it is getting a little late now and I think that the time is right to visit downtown and enjoy the sites. But fear not since before I go, I have a small matter to finish here, and you all can participate." With that Jessica now leaned forward and fully extended her arms bracketing the remaining thousand feet of span under her great shadow. As gently as she could, she placed her hands under the edge of the bridge near where she ripped off a section earlier. Peeking behind her cute ass still resting on the bridge she spied a landing spot on shore. There was a flurry of activity there now as many recovery and emergency vehicles had assembled. Yellow and red strobes flashed far below on the eight-lane road now cut off that led to the bridge. There were also many blue lights lit up on a shore access road showing her first police presence. She had a thing for an officer once, but his ideology did not jibe well with her and had to break it off. Jessica wondered if he was in the ranks there and if he could recognize her from the glimpses of her nude magnificent body that the night provided. With a plan in mind, she slowly lifted the long stretch of eight lane roadway beneath her the length of her torso. It groaned in protest and the various cute little vehicles shuddered as a few people fell over as the ground beneath their feet no longer felt so solid. Jessica had them right where she wanted but it would take all her skills and agility to finish her game and collect her rewards. Now having collected her many hundreds of unwilling participants, she sprang her plan into action. First looking behind herself at the emergency vehicles all flashing in reds, whites and yellows she saw a well-lit spot to sit down and proceed with her current task. The mite sized workers had almost no warning when a shapely ass close to 500ft wide blocked their view moving at breakneck speed. Without so much as a chance to even brace themselves she made a thunderous touchdown obliterating countless firetrucks, ladders and tow recovery vehicles under her form. Being much wider than the road also meant several blocks of riverside apartments, parking lots and shops, some as many as fifteen stories were swiftly crushed under her firm ass. The bridge span now free from its moorings was suddenly lifted along with hundreds of vehicles and many more people towards Jessica's huge torso, perky breasts, and even her smiling face. She stuck out her forty-foot tongue in anticipation as she would try to catch cars like she did snowflakes. Her release was at hand, literally and it would be spectacular.