- Text Size +

Jessica began to see more breaks in the clouds above as the water enveloping her got closer. She was no longer able to crawl and hit the bottom, so she soon resorted to kneeling. As this proved to become too hard, she began to stand. Noticing that if she really were returning to normal size that shore would be too far, she now started to walk towards the land slowly, in pace with her size reduction. That way she would still be concealed from anyone who just might look out towards the waters as the nondescript sunrise occurred behind the thinning clouds. Jessica began to think about how she would get out of her current situation, as her phone, wallet and car were all obliterated by her expanding body in the tunnel hours earlier. Slowly, she waded to shore as she began to return to her normal height, making sure her auburn hair did not breach too high above the surface. Lucky this part of the city though touristy with a boardwalk and vendors was sparsely populated at this hour. That and what she imagined was surely the top story the country was waking up to being a major distraction. She could see the shore with more clarity, while she was closing in on what she estimated to be only 100ft of water now as she could pick out many shops off the beach. Jessica paused here to mentally revisit the last several hours in her mind. For her it was like a waking dream, but she knew for the rest of the city it was an exquisite nightmare. While she knew that she was south of where the main damage was, she would still have to concoct what she was up to that evening. Finding an alibi would be difficult though since she never made it to her belly dancing class until she crushed the whole building with her bicep hours later. Her insurance company would likely have some questions about her Subaru, though they will be so inundated with claims that the vetting process will likely be minimal at best. She would just tell them she, er, the giantess squashed it and hundreds of others along with the entire parking garage on her toned arm hours earlier, but she was not in it as it was parked at the time. They would never know the truth, with the flood of policies being cashed she just hoped she could get the thing paid off. This of course would be in her future for planning, in the present she was losing contact with the sea floor as she treads water offshore. She sensed that she was nearing her normal five foot two again and was a little sad the whole experience would soon be over it seemed. It was time to go home, but only how to get there and fit in since she had not worn clothes for several hours.

Emergency services were expecting a normal, busy spring night lay ahead of them, and of course none could predict what events awaited them on this fateful Friday. Police were spread through the usual locations to start the night but mobilized several command centers quickly. Unfortunately, this caught the attention of the horny goddess, and she quickly showed an eye for the blue lights more than other colors. One of the closest to her was massacred, mainly by the giant woman’s voracious mouth. Not wanting to suffer a similar fate the other posts closer to her were disbanded soon after as forces were directed to traffic duty along with search and rescue. As a large number of squad cars and SUVs were blotted off the scanners, they learned to shut off the blue strobes to not draw the giantess’s attention. She seemed to be targeting them even with the muted response, little did they know about her ex being among the force. Happenstance caused the loss of this lead as soon after he figured out the mysterious woman’s identity, her thumb turned him and his Crown Vic into a dollop of metal dripping blood and oil onto cracked tarmac. Medical workers and fire departments were having very little luck in their missions either. Some medical facilities were crushed, taking many patients with them, while others were left too damaged to be usable. Several flattened ambulances were in the wrong place when she went past or sat down. One life flight helicopter even had a close encounter, the turbulence from her chest passing by along with emergency avoidance maneuver damaged the rotors. This led to an emergency landing on top of a thirty-story office building with a helipad, ending the night for this chopper. Search and rescue along with recovery efforts were having a hell of a time finding anyone as such a variety of scenes played out from the sheer mass of woman affecting her surroundings. It would take a few days before a young couple in a hot tub were found to be purposely placed on top of the spire on a tall skyscraper. The pair survived in the cooling waters, huddled close together for warmth with only mild hypothermia. The rescue effort including the coast guard helicopter made for one of the few feel-good stories in the news. For the most part, the orange and white boats and choppers would be out at sea, rescuing many capsized boats from the waves generated by the woman. That or fishing those less fortunate from the waters as they bobbed along. A few lone survivors on lifeboats and even a few in a green dumpster swept out during her river antics would highlight these. The fire departments had their own problems to deal with, though a couple floods involving a fluid other than water meant they needed the boats usually reserved for storm surge. They quickly found that this thick, white liquid was too viscous for outboard motors to function and even some plastic paddles snapped in it, leading to rescuers needing rescuing. It was quickly found out that you could not float in it either, being like quicksand, and some sank to a terrifying, drowning death. These were the rotten fruits of Jessica’s pleasures. The many fires themselves were hard to fight, with routes being crushed and water mains being burst. But amid all the responses, it was the lab convoy that slipped in and out of the rescue efforts and drew little attention.

Well, this is how it ends, Jessica thought. This is what being normal sized feels like. At least she thought she was normal sized again. As she treads water 100 feet from shore, she basked in her surroundings as the funny feeling subsided. The waves were the choppiest they had been since she hit the waters joining the bridge several minutes ago. Now the bridge and lighthouse were distant, sumptuous memories, the final victims of her lusty rampage. Clearly able to see shore, she was relieved that it was completely barren of other people. This was aided by the early morning hour, her movement a few miles away from her point of entry and of course her monstrous appearance had the population with other things on their minds than a day at the beach. Beginning a steady breaststroke towards shore, Jessica would use this cover to her advantage. The closer she got the more frames of reference that confirmed her stature had indeed normalized and manifested themselves. The floating string and lines so swimmers did not venture too deep, a cackling seagull, and the usual unfortunate Lays potato chips wrapper on the waves. Now a normal snack for her, she laughed to herself how hours earlier she had devoured several trailers full of them which was barely enough to give her a taste. Still keeping a low profile as she swam, Jessica neared the sandy beach. Almost no lights were on in the beachside condos and none of the stores seemed to be open. But they did offer one great piece of merchandise. Jessica was rightfully very comfortable with her toned body, but she knew her nudity would raise unwarranted suspicions, and out of the boardwalks and sidewalks a solution to this problem presented itself. Arriving a few yards from shore, the familiar feeling of sand under her feet returned as she crept along. Stepping out of the water on the beach, she looked more intently at her surroundings. It was weird that she no longer held the absolute power she had wielded for hours and kept this in mind. Luckily for her as the overcast broke up, it revealed a brilliant sunrise from behind her blurring what few onlookers would have seen of her emergence. Spying a stand, she was familiar with still with the steel shutters down there were lots of racks outside with swimwear hanging. Bolting across the sands as if she were being watched, it was a quick sprint to the rack. Finding a beach bikini bottom and matching top in her size was not too hard. Covering her chest, she sighed about how just a short time ago her b cups had been so large that they smothered and flattened four lanes of bridge traffic each. Just remembering the sensation of the cool, metal boxes bursting under her sensitive skin was enough to cause her nipples to stiffen in the morning air. It was strange having clothing on again for the first time in hours and finding a white tourist t-shirt to be a little less exposed helped aid her drying off. A pair of red crocs helped complete the mismatched look. But now she was stranded miles from home and had to plan what her next moves would be. Luckily even in the age of autocorrect she still remembered most of her passwords.

As dawn broke over the riverside park Jessica had flooded during her orgasmic pleasure fingering the bridge traffic into metal blobs, the ground was still white with her feminine juice. It was slowly draining into puddles that were more manageable, and many battered bushes and tree trunks were revealing themselves. It did not take authorities long to realize that this area held the greatest volume of DNA evidence she left behind, along with the other concentration downtown from when an office building was sacrificed into her cavernous cunt. As her juices drained themselves into the river and the overmatched sewer systems, the toll of this indirect contact revealed itself. In the park onto the road there were multicolored metal blobs ranging in size from basketball to boulder. Instead of being modern art installations these were the soggy remains of various cars and trucks Jessica had used to try to satiate her lust. The magnitude of her flow also was shown by debris that had wrapped around light poles and signs that were not felled. Some vehicles were wrapped around tree trunks or upside down, interiors completely filled with opaque liquid and sometimes the corpses of victims who had drowned, usually carried considerable distances as she came. Downtown where she used a building as an inadequate sex toy, piles of street debris and traffic was past the second floor on some street corners where her flow collected and would take days to fully drain. Miraculously, a couple students survived in the park and were rescued that morning from the treetop, the car they were in wrapped all the way around the trunk from the force of her fluids. Elsewhere in the park, several lab groups were seen collecting samples of the sticky love juice in beakers and sample cups to send for testing. This included a side group in black vehicles with simple lettering who seemed to have a keen interest in the proceedings. But they blended in with the police and FBI presence, all of whom were either aiding in search and rescue/recovery. There would be countless DNA tests and studies to try to see what caused this woman to achieve such massive proportions and more importantly, who she was. With her genetic materials altered along with her size, the organic proteins took extra time to decipher for all interested parties. As RNA databases were scoured by police and the mysterious lab companies to try to find a match, it was not proving easy. While their resources were being stretched to the max, narrowing down a search for a suspect was proving surprisingly difficult. Without a sprawling database of every person's genetic history in the country, or others for that matter, it was hard to nail down exactly who this woman was. Through the data that they had it was only clear that she was likely American, Caucasian, had 75% European ancestry, biologically female and in her middle thirties. Most of the video evidence pointed this out obviously and described roughly 30 million people in this country. There would be no quick answers, and even with a small army of data engineers and resources at their disposal, it would take time before they would have a break in the case. As a new day dawned and the woman vanished, they were afforded an opportunity to try to find out who she was, and if this could happen again.

As Jessica got used to her new kicks and her sea legs under her, she was slowly appreciating her normal perspective once more. The neighborhood she was wandering around in seemed almost abandoned, but a few shops were surprisingly open. As she had no wallet or money on her, she was thankful that she had already eaten such a big breakfast earlier. Thousands of people, vehicles and cows among other detritus were slowly being digested inside her tummy, almost forgotten at this point as she tried to find her way home. A public bubbler hit the spot as this water definitely tasted better than the river water she had ingested earlier, right before her tender embrace with the bridge filled with traffic she lovingly crushed. After lapping up her first normal sized drink in hours, she spotted the perfect place to plot her way home. A 24-hour internet cafe had the lights on and was open for business. Crossing the street, she stopped to look up at a yellow Penske box truck. Noting how big the vehicle was next to her now, she remembered hours before on the bridge when she impaled a truck much like it using just her nipple before she accordioned it into a dollop of scrap metal flattening dozens of vehicles using just her breast. A truck like this would be a struggle just to lift her 5’2'' frame up into the cab at her normal size now. The internet cafe was nearly empty as it ran on pure electricity and little oversight during these hours. There was a duo of adolescents there, but they were so involved in their online games with headsets on they did not even see her enter. She figured in this unaffected part of the city they may not have even paid attention to what was going on a few miles away downtown. Jessica was right in that regard, as only one of the black-haired teenagers looked up at her and flashed a nervous smile before going back to his game. She still had it, Jessica thought to herself as she rocked the Crocs and hastily gathered tourist clothing. Sitting down in front of a lonely PC near the corner of the building, she could not help but look up the latest news. Unsurprisingly, she was on the front page of every major news outlet and search engine, all with their own spin on the coverage. Looking at the up-close pictures and videos of the devastation really drove home just how powerful she had been and how much she had permanently changed the city. She marveled at her own form, completely dominating the frames dwarfing everyday objects and buildings. Her face turned a little red as she watched herself using the office building as a dildo but was impressed seeing her flow washing away parked cars on the streets below as the videographer escaped to the roof of his municipal building for shelter from her erotic torrent. Getting back to business she decided to access a local taxi company she knew well who due to the rise of ridesharing was desperately seeking a fare. She was relieved when the chat she sent through their website was answered promptly, though she took a little longer to answer back as she had to look on the door for the address of the building she was in. They mentioned that due to the disturbance that it would take around thirty minutes before they could send a cab to her location. Relieved and getting a little tired, she replied that it would be perfectly acceptable.

One of the last vantage points to capture the bathing beauty did so with the best lighting, but Jessica was unaware of their presence. It had been a harrowing morning for the fifteen tourists as they were heading out from north of the city, tickets to the whale watching tour booked months in advance. Setting out in the small boat before sunrise, they were meant to get a twofer and catch the aurora overhead, but the low clouds in the area had other ideas. It was an all-inclusive deal with room and board at a little b&b on the shores of the seacoast in the more affluent northern suburbs. After a short microbus ride, they crossed the gangplank to the small vessel. The motor began it’s chug at a few knots towards the deeper part of the sea where a few species of whale were known to migrate this time of year. With any luck they would see a number of cetaceans breach, but like the aurora being shrouded under cloud cover as sunrise approached it seemed the creatures were hiding. The underwater microphone meant to pick up their sounds only had static, as if somehow the world’s largest mammals were spooked and fled elsewhere. Far on shore to their southwest, the lights of the city seemed a little off, as there were more orange hues flickering in the mists. A few distant booms from that direction did inspire fear on the boat, and clued most into what the seismically sensitive sea creatures were trying to avoid. Being a few miles offshore their attention was turned to where the river emptied into the sea where they thought they heard a feminine voice that sounded like she was addressing a lover trying to sneak off. Little did they know that at the time she was crushing hundreds of people on the bridge in a tender embrace. Keeping their eyes fixed on the spot as the sun rose above the clouds behind them, they began to get the sense that they were no longer alone in these waters. They were about a mile away from the shining lighthouse as it did its usual rotation when suddenly the skipper spotted something huge gliding along the water's surface. He thought he was going crazy but it appeared to be the forehead of an enormous brunette woman, being trailed by her perfect ass breaching the waves. All binoculars onboard were utilized as he called out the disturbance as the giantess approached the lighthouse. Rising from the waters onto her hands and knees, they could not believe her huge scale even from over a mile away. Hearing the lighthouse blast it’s foghorn seemed so quaint, as the entire structure and the island it was situated on were dwarfed by the massive feminine form. Opening her gaping mouth, they took videos and photographs while they watched in horror as she took advantage of the phallic shape of the structure by pantomiming sucking it off before biting off the top. After she chewed the beacon into a tiny wad, she spit it too close for comfort landing with a splash less than a quarter mile away. Rising to half her godlike height sitting down on the island, she proceeded to knock the rest of the decapitated lighthouse into the sea with her shaved crotch. Putting her raw power on display, she ground her shapely posterior on the island itself crushing it into the sea. Seemingly satisfied with her actions she laid back into the waters, causing many on the boat to panic and hope she did not head their way next. Luckily for them, she began to paddle south along the coastline before something strange happened. A few miles south of them she almost seemed to vanish right in front of their eyes, slipping under the waves she had generated. The stunned captain was speechless as he started to head back to shore, as the people only thought they had seen something few others had, but they would be the last to learn of the terrible toll the giant woman had taken on their city.

Jessica sat there quietly reading the many breaking news articles and videos of her rampage from the night before as she waited for her ride to arrive. She found it to be no easy task to keep her right hand from slipping under her increasingly wet bikini bottom she had lifted from the shoreline store a few minutes prior. There were already so many videos and pictures out there of destructive actions, mainly focussed too closely on her various body parts to be able to identify her, but with enough space for her to remember the moments when they were taken. Watching a crumpled white work van stuck to her sizable clit as she enveloped an office building solved the mystery of the sensation she felt there earlier, as she deftly gave the now normal sized nub of flesh a brief rub. She was startled when a man entered the facility asking for a Jessica, but she logged off and let him know that was her. Slowly, she got up from the cozy chair, and followed him to the ride. It was an older model Lexus RX hybrid crossover repainted in an off putting blue color. It was the fleet color for the company and Jessica was almost certain her tongue had enveloped at least a couple of it’s stablemates when she licked down the avenue a few hours earlier. The rear bench seats were satisfyingly plush and she asked if she could lay down. She chuckled at the thought that several dozen taxis like this one were now trapped in her taut tummy, as she rubbed it to emphasize this point. Snapping from her dream-like state when the driver turned down the Steve Perry solo to ask her a question.

“Young lady” he asked in a thick accent, “you look familiar, haven’t I seen you someplace before?”

Jessica’s blood ran cold for a moment. She quickly thought of a deflecting response, though it was all for naught as he was only making conversation.

“Why yes, you must have seen my two hour Netflix special on the importance of twine.”

Her deadpan delivery confused him momentarily, before she said she was only joking and he smiled and nodded as he continued his driving duties. Traffic was heavy as the occasional siren or flashing lights broke her nodding off momentarily. Jessica soon found herself in a sound slumber as the comfort of the seats and the sleepless night finally caught up. She awoke to the driver saying ‘we are here’. Having him wait outside, Jessica was thankful she had invested in the inconspicuous hide-a-key on her back porch. Once fetched, she grabbed a backup wallet she had in a purse for emergencies, gladly tipping the thankful driver an extra $10 on top of the $25 fare. It was so strange and familiar, being back in her home once again. She could even smell the hint of moisture in the air from the shower she had taken hours before. It was truly good to be home. Aside from having no car and losing her wallet she was herself unscathed from the ordeal which was more than huge swaths of the city could lay claim to. Desperately needing sleep she crashed down onto her bed and dozed, dreaming of the night before. When she awoke, it was nearing the evening again so she decided to watch the news on tv. Coverage was still dominated by her appearance and sudden disappearance from the urban landscape. All this was stirring her loins a little and she went down to self pleasure herself when she felt a few lumps still in her inner folds. She wondered if they were pieces of the tiny vehicles and people from the night before and knew a shower was in store either way. It was going to be a quiet Saturday night for her but she fired up her computer to see what was going on anyways. She would have to contact her likely swamped insurance company about her car, AT&T about her phone and her bank about her lost card among other calls. But first a friend from her class had PMed her and that would need a quick look over. The friend sounded quite concerned, not only having witnessed the events, but she had been at the pole dancing class the night before. Through her workout, she noticed that her friend Jessica never arrived, and was concerned when she later saw what happened to the building, being crushed by a giant woman’s flexing forearm no less. Jessica responded that she was fine, had heard about the events downtown but was not feeling well that evening and had stayed home. Relieved, her friend was satisfied with this information, even if it was a believable fabrication and she did indeed arrive at the building, before it came to her instead. Her friend then asked if she was feeling fine now, to which Jessica answered with a completely honest “better than ever.”

Epilogue:

Four months had passed since the events of that fateful summer evening. Autumn was in full swing as the leaves changed colors with the normal ebb and flow of the season were upon the city. However, normalcy had left with the arrival of the giant woman who forever altered the urban landscape. She may not have flattened the entire city, but after the events of that night she may have well as. With an official death toll close to 80,000 with thousands still missing and well over 100,000 injured, it was a night few would forget. Aside from those turned into bloodstains on her feet or snacks in her belly, the population continued a more steady decline after she had vanished in the morning light. Once bustling neighborhoods were now ghost towns. Some were simply cut off from a single footprint devastating infrastructure, but many other people simply lost the will to be in an area where they had lost so many people that they had known and moved on. Other areas were so thoroughly flattened and destroyed that no one wanted to rebuild. Federal aid was levied heavily upon the city, but the corruption from opportunists and profiteers that followed the disaster along with indecision on what to rebuild where made any real progress stall. Many partially crushed buildings were now covered in graffiti and filled with squatters as utilities were thoroughly severed. The physical toll she had left was still evident from above as rainwater filled into footprint shaped ponds scattered around the city along with a few small, round lakes from her perky breasts when she had laid down. Algae bloomed and scum which fed on the rusting, flattened cars and decomposing bodies within as life found a way to extract any organic matter that her immense weight rearranged. Infrastructure to and from the downtown core was heavily impacted and traffic had to be rerouted through areas not used to coping with such a rush of vehicles. In particular, the tunnel and two bridges Jessica had completely ruined in her erotic displays of power were nearly impossible to replace, along with many miles of interstate highway crushed by her huge body. Her immense weight made any hope of recovering the bodies of thousands from the compressed rubble and flattened sheet metal of vehicles impossible, and even those exposed were simply liquified and spread across Jessica’s soles, with the rare wallet next to tattered clothing the only way some identities of those lost were ever discovered. As the cooler weather was on the doorstep, many were worried about the lack of electricity, running water and natural gas from the devastation to the underground lines. This only kept the mass exodus going from the once bustling metropolis. City government was a revolving door after the events of that fateful night, as people demanded answers and were never satisfied. Citizens were especially angry that the trail of someone so large went cold, as surely they must know something about who this woman was and how she got that ginormous. The truth was that the biggest break both local and national agencies would be handed did not come directly from Jessica herself.

A low level employee working for a shadow company was mining data looking for a match for one of their biggest projects. He did not have the highest security clearance, and would only occasionally see one of the higher ups in the black unremarkable Transit Connects or box trucks that were simply labeled laboratories incorporated, but knew enough to realize that this was just a front. However, the pay was decent and knew the work he was doing was likely related to the giant woman who had decimated the city months earlier. As he drank his iced coffee, one of the latest queries he ran gave him a surprising ping. He almost did a spit take when it occurred as he knew there was a big cash reward to whichever person in this operation found a match. Picking up the phone and dialing his contact, he exclaimed he had found something. Ever since they lost an important asset in the highway tunnel along with the box truck carrying it and two convoy vehicles as a woman growing to epic proportions squashed them, they would need to track her down. This lead, while not conclusive, seemed a near perfect match for whom they were looking for, but they weren’t the only ones seeking her. Almost simultaneously the same day, federal law and military agencies also had a huge break in their case to identify the giant woman who had mysteriously vanished from sight as the sun rose over a thoroughly crushed city. Gathering DNA evidence from her was the easy part, as she willingly and joyfully parted with many tons of it while pleasuring herself using buildings, hundreds of vehicles and citizens in her insatiable lust. The first challenge after gathering it was trying to sequence it, as many labs and agencies were quickly frustrated by the way the structures were set up due to her enormous size affecting her cells. After several weeks and lots of terabytes of supercomputers running calculations, they finally hit upon the sequence of her genome. This was no less frustrating, as they could only ascertain the most basic demographic type information on her that was already common knowledge from the many pictures widely available of the beauty. Combing through every DNA database available to them not accessible to the public along with any resource that they could manage, only distant cousins would ever surface so far removed that she could be one of thousands of people. Then after months of looking there came a break, a 98% match from 23&ME that had several FBI labs and one independent worker with his overpriced ice coffee all had their eureka moment. A middle aged woman trying to find out more about her family tree had her social media descended upon and quickly there she was. Her niece, Jessica, was a dead ringer for the giantess who had taken so many lives, and suddenly the pieces fell together. Keeping her identity a secret just in case someone were to tip her off, the FBI began to formulate a sting to capture her or match her DNA to what they hoped would be a match. While they went to assign someone to tail her to try to swab a used coffee cup or other apparatus, the mysterious company was going to be more straightforward. After the worker was compensated with his monetary reward, they cut off his social media and sent him to a resort overseas to keep him hushed but also thank him for his hard work. A convoy of black vehicles was now heading directly for Jessica’s apartment, but upon arrival they would be disappointed to just miss her, as the FBI were the only ones who got truly close. After a field agent was able to get a cuetip with sufficient saliva from one of her discarded coffee cups, it was time to see the result. All green, they had their woman. As a sting was set up, they neglected to realize Jessica would be out of town nor would they know the significance of the space weather that week.

Jessica was worried about reprisals as the days slowly went by after her bloody, sensual rampage. After the initial weekend ended, she began to work on her insurance claim to try to get another vehicle, as the nearest bus stop was nearly a mile away and work still beckoned come monday. Understandably, the city was also short on buses after she squished or ate dozens of them during that night. She was finally able to procure a new ride within the next few weeks and life slowly returned to normal. Jessica was a bit more confident in herself than she was before that night, but she knew she had to watch her back more than ever, as people sought answers about how such a monstrous being came to be and could simply vanish. Luckily, it seemed no one even had a clue that the sweet 5’2” slim brunette in their shop, gym, class or workplace was the woman who demolished so much of the nearby city while indulging in an orgasmic, passionate fury. Besides, that was nowhere near her normal demeanor and absent of any apparent consequence, she was a bit more unbridled in her actions. It was only sometimes at night when she dreamed about the sensation of flattening hundreds of struggling people and their vehicles with just her vaginal muscles or the sensation that crushing a row of apartment buildings under her bare feet did her fingers venture down to relieve her lust. Hundreds of online forums and websites about the giantess had popped up all over the internet with many fetishizing and fantasizing about what it must have been like, and how awful or wonderful she was with many wishing they could meet her. But she knew better than to answer any queries or respond in any way, though some propositions and guesses as to her identity or species made her laugh. Some factions were also actively trying to sleuth out who she was, but she was intrigued by others who were sympathetic and said they would shield her from harm if whoever the giantess was came forward to them. Over the past few months she just took life day by day as she had before the incident. Jessica still pondered what had happened that made her grow so large, the last thing she remembered was driving on the way to her class in the tunnel when an accident occurred. Unconsciously, she thought she remembered being covered in some strange gooey liquid substance followed by a tingly, warm glowing sensation that was a little prickly like static electricity. This was followed by more delightful sensations of tiny objects yielding to her body as she slept. Next thing she remembered was waking up to the shock of being underwater, but shallow water as she sprung up being in the middle of the river. From there her adventure began, but how? Jessica pondered if a combination of some situation the accident had placed her into along with the aurora that was supposed to go on that night were the catalysts. She also wondered every day if it could happen again, and where she would want to be if it did. The days were getting shorter again as autumn approached. One day she got a ping that her favorite aunt had expanded her family tree so Jessica spent the day combing through the new information. This opened up to many relatives she did not know she had, along with expansive information about her European ancestry. She PMed her aunt to thank her for doing the study but also noticed something else in her Facebook feed. Another solar flare would set forth a dazzling display of the northern lights in a few days from now and she quickly booked an Airbnb in a city up north so that she could have a proper viewing vantage point this time. Just as well she thought, for the past few days she thought she kept seeing a similar white Dodge Caravan following her that raised her suspicions and could use a trip out of town. After packing her bags just as she was heading out she had a call from an unknown number. Clicking it to voicemail she jumped into the newer Honda HR-V she had bought after her body demolished her old car, and pressed the start button. Pulling out of her driveway peering around the suitcases she had stacked, she noted a lot of activity around her neighborhood. Black laboratory corporation vehicles along with some unmarked Explorer Interceptors were parked on several streets. One particular black box truck gave her pause, as she almost remembered she had seen a similar one before. Unbeknownst to her she had just missed a sting operation by mere hours, and she had indeed crashed into the same type of truck months before. Setting off into the autumn sunset Jessica did not know this would be the last time she would see her home, but where she was heading she would no longer have the need for it. Putting on her cheap Dollar Tree sunglasses and popping Journey’s Greatest Hits into her CD player, Jessica headed north.



THE END!




Chapter End Notes:

Well, there you have it, my first giantess story. I hope you enjoyed reading it, as I am working on a few other similar stories now after finishing this and my other giant couple story. Feel free to check them out if you liked it and if not feel free to avoid them! Will we revisit Jessica and her cliche cliffhanger some day? Only time will tell.