- Text Size +

Jessica looked longingly down the river as she lay on her side next to the crumbled pillars of the once proud bridge. She was getting a bit tired as the sun rose, having pulled what amounted to an all nighter mounting all manner of structures on her lusty quest. Peering down the length of her toned body, she realized she was also quite an exquisite mess. Dozens of mangled and flattened cars and trucks from the bridge dotted her torso all the way down to her trimmed pubic hairs along with chunks of concrete and specks of clothing. Deciding to head towards the horizon and the Sea Ex Machina to watch the overcast brighten, she turned onto her stomach and changed her orientation to head downriver. Jessica was satisfied that this act would at the very least help clean up some of the messy oils and debris from her chest, and the deeper waters would aid this further. As she crawled along, she felt a few buoys and other navigational markers get sucked under her body by her chest and pressed deep into the riverbed. Jessica also watched a few boats suffering a similar fate but paid them little attention as she went. Too big to float, she continued her low crawl, noting the river's expansion as the salty sea neared. As she paddled along, sans board, she took a look over her shoulder at the smoldering city behind her. Once she reached the waters, she began to think of what she would do next. Should she explore other nearby cities? What about her job and her apartment? Could she have been recognized by the tiny people? Would they seek revenge or worship her? Continuing to come up with dozens of unsolved questions in her head, Jessica noted the change in the water as she reached the precipice of the Sea Ex Machina. A salty mixture was lapping at her bare breasts, as she dragged herself into the deeper waters. With the outflow from the river at this point, it was a dead spot for sea life and not many buildings were on either side of the river as it emptied into the sea. Quickly the shoreline receded behind her as her cute feet now cleared the rocky piers over 2,000 feet away. The water out here was still not deep enough to fully submerge in but it was improving as her body was almost starting to float. The one last vestige of humanity on these open waters was a small navigational beacon no bigger than her pointer finger. A tiny white dot bobbing in the waves signified that someone was likely home. She would gladly pay them one last visit before moving on to deeper waters to ponder her next moves.

His post in the lighthouse a mile beyond the shores of the great city was an exercise in repetition and futility. Every day take the government supplied boat out to the small island, do a little routine maintenance and then generally have a lot of downtime. This had lasted many working years for him, as there was heavier sea traffic coming from towards the river by the city. But automation and technological advances had all but rendered his job moot, as the small island was soon to host several wind turbines to generate electricity. What this meant for the future of his position was uncertain, but this morning brought with it far greater concerns. First on the overnight shift when he had arrived, he was excited to be able to watch the rare aurora from beyond the city lights, only to have the plan foiled by the thick, overcast skies. As Friday night progressed past 8pm, weird things started happening in the direction of the city. Booming feminine noises, it seemed like, which piqued interest for miles around. Turning on his FM transistor, he was alarmed to hear only static in familiar spots on the dial. When he finally reached one, it was in Spanish of which he was not fluent. The repeating terms were gigante señora bonita. He could only assume that the eerie but attractive voice was related to the proceedings. The broadcast crackled during her moans from the radio waves being affected by the sound of her voice. This went on for hours, though it was getting louder. He thought he could see something in the direction of the tallest building in the city, but the view of the skyscraper was shrouded in the overcast. As the twilight gathered, he noticed the proceedings getting ever closer, until from the railyard up the river an impossibly huge form emerged. He had to rub his eyes to make sure he was seeing correctly. Above the yard floated the impossibly huge brunette head of an attractive giant woman, crawling on all fours towards the bridge across the river. First, she bent face down towards the water and sated her thirst, but apparently not her lust. The giantess crawled over to the bridge next and even though it was over a mile away, her huge scale next to this structure was easily noticeable. So was the panic of the distant horns and screams of those trapped near her magnificent nude body. She spoke again, further crackling the radio as she moved to straddle the entire thing. Next the multitudes of horns were silenced in rapid succession as her perky cleavage buried hundreds of vehicles and no doubt the screaming people nearby as well working down her torso. She rested for a few moments, looking very sated with her work. His jaw dropped in disbelief as the entire concrete bridge went down followed by the woman behind it. Taking a few moments to adjust herself, his heart truly sank now as she positioned herself to move swiftly down river towards the sea. She was laying down but still rose well above the water line, and worst of all she was heading his way. He sounded the foghorn in a futile hope to scare her, but no tiny pinprick of light nor human generated noise could alter this woman’s chosen path.

Even with her face skimming along the water, her view of the lighthouse only exacerbated the puny nature that this world has taken on since she burst through the highway tunnel hours earlier. She looked down on it with a little pity in her eyes, but then it let loose a cute noise as if to welcome her. A foghorn albeit muted by the sheer enormity of her eardrums was pavlovian in response. Her favorite hockey team further away had conditioned her to good things occurring with the sound, though without Zombie Nation playing shortly thereafter snapped her back to reality. Her scale had changed along with her perspective, but slithering through the water brought her closer to reality. The little whitecaps and waves were nearer to her face, the salty sea air on this crisp morning flooded her senses. Of course, looming over this manmade navigational structure also brought on other premonitions, as it was downright phallic shaped. This fact was not lost on the giantess either as Jessica shaped up the situation. Then it hit her, she had been beckoned on many a crisp morning like this one before her, to a similarly shipped silo, though of a fleshier tone. She licked her lips in anticipation, not too bummed her tiny subject could not return the favor, she was used to it. Besides, this morning wood would offer less of the musty flavor she was thinking and more minerally with the stone base. The tiny structure let out one more squeaky foghorn, as if it was pleading for her to do anything but what was on her mind, but Jessica let her slightly agape mouth and descending tongue show the way. The island the structures were situated on was bigger than her face but only slightly bigger than one of her thighs. It was a rocky outcrop with no real vegetation, and only a small light keepers shed outside the steep drop to the rocks for a puny human. Her soggy taste buds made first contact with the metal cone followed by the thick glass surrounding the beacon. Using just her salacious lick to guide her, Jessica hit stone at the same time as her upper lip touched down on the other side of the structure, easily encompassing the entirety. This was just the tip however as it widened on the way down. Even closing her eyes there was no mistaking this machination for man, the cold stone bumping along her lips and tongue. She began to wonder how much of it she should take in, but then the taste hit her. Between the crumbling bricks and sea salt, the building actually had a little surprise flavor. Maybe this blow job would not be without reward for her after all, as she hummed and wondered what the lighthouse keeper was experiencing in her oral cavity.

Even a 365-degree view of the surrounding area was not serving him well enough. Normally in one direction after a stretch of water lay the oceanfront portion of the city. Instead, it was now blocked by four skyscraper sized smooth arms and legs. Above them they suspended an attractive, nude brunette who would normally capture attention, but now had laid waste to acres of infrastructure and cityscape before his very eyes. She loomed, above the metal roof over his head, so big but invisible. He once more sounded the futile foghorn, hoping to scare her off, but there was only one being capable of citywide intimidation on this morning. While he momentarily could not see what she was up to, the giantess wasted little time letting him in on her activity. A loud wet sloshing dented the galvanized steel panels as an impossibly huge tongue started to slither past him on the glass nearest her body. The early morning light was dimmed in a hurry as lips taller than her slid across the glass dome of the lighthouse he was in, enveloping him in a pink damp void. The bright light of the lamp illuminated her pink tongue and the top of her mouth as he got deeper into her oral cavity. A loud, thrumming vibration accompanied her transit as Jessica had fully engulfed the beacon light, causing the location of the most lumens in the city to go dark. While the worker marveled at the sheer enormity of the woman who was engulfing the building he worked in with relative ease, he was too stupefied to abandon his post nearby the still emblazoned lamp. Hearing a loud, wet thud on the top of the metal cap of the lighthouse was a uvula the size of a restaurant, as the back of her throat neared. The ocean of slimy pink walls stopped with a jarring thud, as the top of the roof bent at an angle with the top of her esophagus coming in contact. This brief pause was punctuated by a deafening, feminine moan, rattling the soggy glass surrounding him and even the bottle of RC Cola on his desk. He desperately called to the coast guard on his rarely used short band radio but to no avail, only static responded as her thick skin was blocking the signal. What followed was a dizzying blur of pink as the giant woman now sucked the entire structure up and down, getting it nice and lubed up, making him fear the worst. The heat rose as Jessica’s sweet breath filled the entire room and condensation started to short out most of the equipment. Things slowed to a halt again as the giant woman’s tongue slathered back up to the roof, but her lips lurked dangerously below him, as the time for escape was about to end.

Jessica began to work her mouth up and down the lighthouse, giving the solid structure a very unhappy ending. As if her partner were real she hummed and strummed to please, but the smaller size and gritty, saltier taste was milder than the real thing. Still, it worked into the slimy regions of the top of her mouth to her throat. It tickled a little but did not block her trachea like some of the few bigger bjs she had experienced. She giggled to herself as to what the lighthouse keeper was experiencing in his well-lit cavern. As a volume of spit built within her mouth, she decided that swallowing this load would be harmless enough. Moving her lips to near the metal and glass base of the beacon, Jessica swallowed the built-up saliva. A little like salty, melty sugar she supposed, but now what to do with the whole thing. After all, it was her last obstacle touched by the hand of man before a great expanse of saline water. Letting sailors know that they had arrived for decades since it had been built, the puny lighthouse was overmatched in this final battle. Years of ocean storms pounding waves and exposure had failed to produce much of any wear or tear. Whole cement blocks had been sucked off the side, a slimy mucus clinging tightly dripping down the thing. Licking the glass dome around the light she could feel it bulge inwards a little but was careful not to shatter it outright. Her delicate, gentle manners were not to last long, and the entire structure was at her mercy. Unfortunately, she had shown little on this morning and was not about to start. Jessica decided to press her teeth inside her lips against the building, feeling a little bit of crackling from the structure, responding by unsheathing her pearly whites and tapping the white cement blocks just under where the metal and glass dome capped off the construction. Not that would normally end a morning felatio this way, but she decided to decapitate the lighthouse and the trinket of the metal dome could lend just a little more taste. With little resistance she clicked her teeth together, slicing through the bricks and metal spiral staircase as if they were made of pasta. She even felt a little tingle on her lips, probably from when she severed the electricity running to the powerful beam, permanently extinguishing the light within. Easily supporting the weight of the top of the lighthouse with her mouth, she lifted it from it’s former perch as the flimsy thing rested precariously on the back of her teeth. Using her tongue she jostled the entire thing around in her mouth, flipping it end over end and rolling it around. Feeling a bit bored as the sun rose into the overcast horizon, Jessica looked to the sea for her next move. But first what to do with her mouthful and the remaining stump of the lighthouse.

A tongue that could tangle with a whale and win pressed against the heavy plate glass of the lighthouse while the keeper was too stunned to move. Having lost his radio equipment he was cut off from the outside world, but it was about to be clear that would not be the only thing cut off. An inward bulging of the gray cinder blocks making up the internal structure with chunks of concrete clattering to the cement ground below snapped him back to reality as the whole thing was pressed on all sides. Before he could take action, his worst fears came to fruition, as the walls burst in, showering the metal, spiral staircase below his platform with a bombardment of thick, rocky chunks. The lighthouse keeper briefly closed his eyes thinking it was all over, but the end had only just begun. The sound of metal twisting and wrenching was followed by a deafening click like two boulders slamming together. Peeking down he saw that the ground far below had been replaced by the whitish backs of incisors each larger than a trailer truck and the grisly scale of her activities presented themselves to him. Stuck between them were some deceased, butchered cattle, unopened bags of potato chips, the mangled rear bumper and hatch sliced off a Mercedes SUV, and worst were several sets of displaced bloodied clothing whose owners were likely in pieces being dissolved in the giantess’s stomach acids by now. After getting his glimpse of the horrors that could await him, he found himself being pressed to the floor as he was lifted from his previous spot firmly affixed to the tower. Once his host had once again reached her full crawling height, there was a loud bash on the back of the metal casing around the chunk of the lighthouse he was trapped in followed by the entire world commencing a hellish spin cycle. His computer desk which he was holding on to along with his chair, soda and anything not bolted down became weightless and crushed along with his fragile body against the glass and rolled as the structure was violently played with by the giantess. As if the pain was not enough through the heat and humidity rising sharply, he was soon drenched in copious amounts of saliva along with his own blood. The entire battered metal chunk came to rest on its side, he looked up and looked at the marred but surprisingly intact glass at the taste buds of the woman's tongue pressed against the clear glass. He was pinned by a heavy, battered transformer used to power the bulb in the lighthouse, now it only served to break his right arm in multiple spots. Not giving him time to lick his wound, the teeth came back with a vengeance, shattering the glass and compressing everything inside her mouth into a mere fraction of it’s original size, ending his life like so many others on the whims of the giant woman.

The top of the lighthouse definitely gave her a different mouth feel than she had become accustomed to over the preceding hours. She was so large that the dome rolled around easily enough inside her gullet, and she sincerely hoped her lighthouse keep was inside for the ride. She looked briefly down at the forlorn island the light had left behind as moderate waves she was generating lapped at the rocky shores. The white tower was now decapitated and missing it’s top along with a small, moored boat unlikely to be sailed again. Jessica decided to first end the beacon by starting her morning with some fresh squeezed lighthouse. Pressing her tongue to the roof of her mouth, she was surprised how little resistance the tons of steel and concrete could give her as the gritty glass shattered onto her soft palate. Her size advantage meant she would have a better chance to cut her mouth on a blowpop than the mess of materials within her maw. There was a slight tinge of heat at one point, but it diminished rapidly, she wondered if it was the bulb still warm from being alight. It was unlikely she suspected, as she thought it would be more of a harsh sensation and it cooled to her body temperature so fast. No sense dwelling on this she decided to apply the full pressure of first her tongue, followed by her teeth. Jessica diminished the size of the former top of the lighthouse into a misshapen, roundish wad. The flavors oozing off it were subtle, but she tasted a hint of sea salt once more along with something a little copperier. Maybe chemicals from the bulb but maybe, or just maybe the lighthouse keeper did not escape. She swallowed the concoction heavily diluted by her ample saliva as her teeth compacted the iron ball to roughly the size of a truck. It was small enough to pass through her but instead Jessica decided to see how far she could spit it. Aiming for a buoy floating almost a mile away she stood to her full height. Rearing back, she had a go at it, only to overshoot it by hundreds of feet out into the deep sea where it sank with a splash like a depth charge. Another artificial reef she supposed. Looking down at the lonely island with the decapitated lighthouse, Jessica thought about how best to finish it off. There were starting to be some breaks in the overcast skies, and she knew it was going to be a beautiful day, for her at least.

Down on the island, was a nub that was just a shadow of its former self. White painted heavy concrete blocks abruptly ended in a jagged pattern, like a turret that blew it’s top. Now it was just a hollow tube and would unlikely serve the other purpose it’s former phallic shape may have. Besides, after her goodbye bridge hug helped top off one satisfied sexual organ, most movements still had a few tingles as compacted bits of metal and some even smaller contorted bodies shifting, buried in her vast folds. Bringing her ass down on the island jostled the lot as well, as huge chunks of rocks fell into the sea from the impact. Her large vagina radiating heat mere feet behind the structure, imposing its height advantage could easily swallow the building whole, but instead the wall of flesh just leapt forwards. Her shaved pubic bone hit with such force that the entire thing was blasted in pieces hundreds of yards into the deep waters. Any scant vegetation on the small island was splintered and demolished, tickling the skin on the underside of her thighs. Sitting back now, Jessica leaned her round bottom onto the island, taking up all the ground. Pressing harder against it and she was able to turn the entire landmass into a rockslide towards the shores below. Dragging her heavy body back and forth a few times did the trick, and the entire thing was mud and rocks at sea level. Gone soon was any trace of her throne, as a couple last swipes sent her now wet ass comfortably into the waters. Those on the coast watched in horror as her body gyrated in the distance, as the beloved lighthouse and island vanished forever. With the sun coming from behind her the glare was starting to be a factor, as were the waves that the giantess was churning up. The areas within blocks of shore at first had a curiosity with the water bubbling up from storm drains and manholes. These grew into a localized tsunami and storm surge in many seaside neighborhoods. People watching the giant woman frolic found themselves washed out to sea, unable to swim against the strong undertows created by Jessica. Dozens drowned as the death toll climbed even as Jessica was almost a mile offshore. The overcast was only starting to clear as the solar storm subsided and to the surprise of many another phenomenon dissipated.

A funny feeling started to overtake Jessica as she sat there, not ha-ha funny but nothing dire enough to warrant much worry it seemed. A soothing relaxation caused her to do a gentle belly slide back into the water again, moving horizontal with the coastline. The water was now deep enough that she was too close to the horizon for many in the city to see aside from a mesmerizing array of waves. Jessica pushed down and clawed the ground to move around, able to stay partially concealed. She had gone maybe the length of a swimming pool for her at scale and not Olympic sized. In the real world as she currently experienced it, this translated to a few miles. She had a basic understanding of the urban geography around here, along with her alteration of the aerial maps. Jessica reckoned she was south of her sexy swath of destruction, a theory that was certainly aided by the fact that there were no gray plumes of smoke billowing in this area. Aside from a few wisps from the factories still pumping, it also seemed brighter as more breaks were in the clouds. As she crawled, the water continued to clean off most of the caked-on debris along with hours of play. Tons of ground and compacted concrete, rebar, plastics, metals and clothing fibers were trailing behind her. These formerly comprised homes, workplaces, vehicles parked or being driven and most dreadfully, clothing being worn. Now all was crushed and mixed together before being separated hours later in the salty water. Even the knots in her hair were working themselves out in the surf, though only her digestive system could dislodge the hundreds of bodies within her along with the assorted debris she had devoured over the hours of play. Other less fortunate deceased bodies would need a deep prodding finger or some cleansing urination to be sent packing from her cavernous cunt. Unbeknownst to her she was washing off more than just the debris she had accumulated, as the goo she had unconsciously basked in during her tunnel breakout was ebbed away. She had also slipped south of where the most intense aurora was occurring as the solar storm itself faded. She felt a little dizzy again and noted the water was getting closer it seemed. Technically it was, as her body began to diminish. Elsewhere in the city several factions were searching for clues as social media made it’s own assumptions as it is wont to do.

As Saturday morning arrived in the city, large portions were no longer as they were when nightfall occurred hours earlier. Buildings and bridges were missing or flattened into unrecognizable piles of rubble. All sorts of rumors and theories had already emerged as a surprising amount of speculation ruled the day. By now every major news outlet across the country was devoting full coverage of the events unfolding in the city, with a ticker tape scrolling across the bottom of the screens on affiliated networks. Yet with all this coverage nobody knew exactly who this mysterious gigantic woman was or how she became so large. The guessing game had already begun as many tens of thousands of missing person reports propagated throughout the city and area, along with possible foreign operatives being the top coverage. Some of the further out news outlets already labeled this as alien oriented along with more religious oriented ones claiming an angry deity. There was plenty of video of her, but Jessica's immense scale coupled with the darkness of night most was blurry close ups of her debris caked soles, or other more sensual body parts in detail. Others were too far away and could only capture the silhouette against the night sky as she was so tall, her body rose past the cloud deck. The earliest of these were mainly cctv cameras in the tunnel of her body as it expanded, but one by one these went to static in the control center as her body demolished them along with the tunnel itself. There were also plenty of dashcams recording but her naked body squashed these with ease before any videos could be recovered and immersed the rest when her body burst through into the river. More videos began to emerge of her bridge antics, though most cut off by her height or too zoomed in on her sensual actions. As she made her way through the city, more cell phone videos and dash cams emerged, as well as shop videos that mainly cut off when power was lost due to her immense scale. As the hours went on, more angles and even a few close ups of her face, but due to the low lightning at her heights and scale of her body, these were no help in identifying the monstrous madam. Depending on the affiliate, there were dozens of theories as to who she was and what her intentions were, along with a few unscrupulous ones pulling names from the growing list of missing persons and attaching their identity to the mystery giantess. Of course, all of these were wrong though it did not stop some of the wilder ideas while the search and rescue operations began in earnest. So many buildings had been reduced to rubble, with many roads impassable from cracks and footprints that stretched hundreds of feet and did not follow the grid pattern. As suddenly as she had appeared, the giantess had seemed to vanish. Other than the waves of destruction, some of the only things she left behind were the occasional rope like hair, and a flood of her vaginal fluids in a lake side park. It was in this area that efforts to come to some conclusion as to who this horny giant woman was were being conducted. One of these groups included a number of dark clad individuals with a nondescript laboratory incorporated logo in white letters on the side of their black painted vehicles. The search was on, but the beauty was gone.