- Text Size +

Using her toned arms, Jessica launched her body into a standing position. She had herself a nice stretch and looked down with disdain at the manufacturing centers below. Smokestacks fumed acrid smoke into the hazy morning light, but this only made it past her ankles to her shins. Taking a bit more pleasure snuffing out these plants, she began to saunter in the general direction of the river. Feeling the contents of the flattened rail yard peeling off her ass as she moved reminded her that a dip in another more substantial body of water was in order as well. Under her feet the large, rectangular buildings had a different feel to them, as the heavy machinery, production line kilns and assembly stamps gave a bit more feedback than simple vehicles and apartments which practically melted under her weight. Still, these pieces of heavy metal stood no chance against a woman of Jessica's stature. She was closer to the river than she had been in hours, and transformed one last die and tooling plant into a misshapen footprint as she reached the banks. It felt fitting to be back to where it all began so many hours ago. She was much further downstream then when she initially emerged from the decimated tunnel, and the nature of the waterway had broadened as it neared the sea. This area of the city was different as well, as instead of luxury waterfront condos and parks there were factories and gritty docks. This meant less bridges traversed these waters as thousands of people were desperate to cross and had to resort to alternate measures. What few bridges there were were already jammed with heavy outbound traffic after she had turned one of the main roadways and its traffic load into satisfying tiny sex toys earlier. The people on the bridge nearing the sea must have known this and rather than risk being smeared along with their tiny cars and trucks inside the colossal vagina of a ravenous giantess, many mite sized people took the plunge from the bridge. Jessica could barely see them from shore as they splashed heavily into the water. She also noted a wide array of boats trying woefully to reach the other shore at only a few knots. “Puny people just don’t know how thirsty I am,” she thought to herself. Unbeknownst to them she was also a bit spent sexually, having satisfied her lust using an office building to fulfill her earlier. She loomed there near the shore, her great lungs breathing in the morning air coming off the sea as the last wisps of the aurora flickered high above. The overcast mist still obscured her pretty face from the tiny mariners but she would soon fill them in on what they were missing as she brought herself towards the river waters. The minuscule people could only watch in awe at what she did next.

As he was funneled with so much other traffic towards one of the remaining bridges in the city, a factory worker listened to the radio as reports of a lustful woman laying waste to the city filtered in. Sensational reports of her sexual antics made him and those in their vehicles around him shudder in fear as her scale must have been immense to pull off what she was doing, making their evacuation all the more futile. As his beat up dark blue Hyundai Accent moved at a snail's pace towards would be salvation, a rhythmic boom from the downtown core cut through the twilight followed by a feminine voice from the same direction engaged in some naughtiness. Through the radio reports, he quickly learned that she had mounted and engulfed an office building though even at this distance of a few miles his little car shaking told him all he needed to know. After a primal, orgasmic scream he slowly crept past a vast rail yard as the roads converged onto the bridge. Suddenly just over a mile away her great form rose on all fours into the overcast, face down apparently munching on some city streets where he had been hours earlier. This caused an unnecessary panic amongst many of the drivers around him as some foolishly abandoned their vehicles and took off running. This stopped all traffic in it’s tracks as the giantess continued her feast behind them. He watched helplessly as she lifted an entire park, dumping what must have been many of his fellow citizens onto her waiting tongue, then tossing the remaining grass and debris into the sea. As he got out of his car he watched in horror as she approached the rail yard that was a few hundred feet from where the main road he had crossed led through. There she continued to devour foods fit for a goddess as she split open multiple colorful trailers, dumping the contents into her gaping mouth. Next, to the horror of those on the bridge, she went after the hordes of cattle. Seeing these burly animals being easily devoured in droves by the ravenous woman was more than many could bear, and many feared that they would be next on the menu and took off running. The factory worker stuck near his car, but as the giantess started crawling towards the bridge, she showed off her massive scale once more. He could clearly hear the metal wrenching and compacting as she took a seat on the rail-yard. The sexy human skyscraper stood back up to her magnificent height and headed for the river. Booming footsteps shook the very bridge itself as the crashing multi-ton flattened shipping containers raining down on the city was getting closer. Now was the time for action, and dozens along with the factory worker decided after what they had heard about the giant actions with the bridge traffic earlier to take no chances. Choosing to jump into the waters far below, he almost immediately regretted his decision as did many others, but it was too late. Jessica would make this bad decision even worse as she reached the shores of the lazy river.

Standing there at her full height, the wide river looked like it was maybe as long as a beach towel from her perspective, with a bridge glimmering with early morning traffic nearby. After her salty meal, the flowing non salinated waters were too much to pass up. She dropped her knees into the water creating waves that capsized several boats and yachts around her legs. She even felt the little fiberglass shell and mast of one getting splintered deep into the riverbed underneath her imposing weight. Jessica knew that the river water was a bit of a disease pit and briefly worried about what ingesting this brew would do to her. She reassured herself that any bacteria was now microscopic to her own cells as her towering 1,800 foot frame had an effect on her genetic makeup. Besides, she had just swallowed a whole herd of cattle and suffered no ill effects as of yet, which is more than could be said about her digesting meals. Kneeling down she watched the tiny boats of all sizes hurriedly trying to reach the far shore. Some were outright puny, pushing their overburdened outboard motors to the max as more people than they were designed to carry desperately attempted to escape from her. Still other boats were more impressive, bigger yachts, commercial tug boats and fishing vessels crowded the waters seemingly all moving in one direction. Jessica chuckled at how slow their progress was and even imagined some captains must have been making bank ferrying frightened people across the river. A few ferries and even a container ship were there, but she looked on sadly as the only larger cruise ship was already out to sea, having fled well before her arrival. By the bridge, she saw the tiniest of specks making cute splashes in the water. She quickly realized that these were people trying to abandon the structure, no doubt having heard of her sexscapades using the bridge traffic hours earlier. Ignoring the pleas and prayers of the much maligned mariners, Jessica pursed her colossal lips and knelt down towards the murky water. The moment the cool waters hit her lips, she began to suck in thousands of gallons. So great was her inhaling force that the flow of the river was briefly changed to directly towards her looming face. On her soft palate she began to feel some faint tickles passing through. Most were tiny things but for sure she felt a few bigger lumps pass by. She knew these were likely small boats, maybe even some sailing vessels by the stringiness of the ropes. Bon voyage she thought as the nautical nastiness of her stomach acids would surely be too rough of seas for them. After a few minutes of drinking with her thirst fully quenched, Jessica looked out at the overcast Sea Ex Machina pondering her next moves as morning broke over the shattered, smoldering city behind her.

Under the chilling waters of the bridge, the factory worker first looked up at the structure he and many others had willingly plunged from. Then he peered out with thousands of others at the massive giantess standing in intimidating fashion on the riverbanks. While bobbing there in the waters he could also see all manner of personal and commercial watercraft, hearing the many motors desperately trying to reach the other side of the river. Suddenly as the monstress dropped to her knees, he watched a small boat get buried and explosions of water around massive thighs like twin depth charges go off as her great nude torso loomed closer over the dark waters. Those haunting, big brown eyes stared down at the waters as he was unsure what she wanted, only that abandoning the bridge was feeling more foolish by the second. He felt a rush from the wave her knees had set off moments earlier, nearly lifting him out of the water and even saw a few unfortunate boats capsize as the surge went by, lapping at the bridge support columns. The cruel giant woman now pursed her lips and began to kneel forwards towards the river. It became clear that maybe she was thirsty, and the worst fears of those cruising the chilling waters would become realized. A splashdown of a lesser magnitude than expected belayed the danger that was growing as her lips hit the water. Watching the boats nearest to her face go from moving away to towards her was the first clue, along with a sub-aquatic slurping sound from the depths. The worker then saw to his horror, as a smaller bass boat with it’s outboard motor struggling and getting closer to the giant woman. He could see that there were several people on board panicking as the motor smoked and tried in vain to escape, only to reach the point of no return. When it was within feet of her massive face, the over-matched vessel went underwater and vanished as several more were close behind it. A few sailboats, canoes and even a pontoon or two disappeared in a similar manner. It was about this time he realized that the current from the river had changed, at first drawing him and dozens of bridge jumpers out to sea but now rapidly drawing him in towards the thirsty giantess. Being an adequate swimmer he tried in vain to reach the pylons by the support towers for the bridge, but the pull was too substantial. He was able to grab on to a buoy but this too was headed the same way. The last several feet flashed by quickly as Jessica’s face loomed large. She must have been quite thirsty as the feminine lips were upon him. He saw all the light vanish as he held on and went for a tumble. He entered the immense digestive tract of the giantess riding the buoy for dear life, though he was rightfully certain this would not last for long.

A cascade of water left the lips of the giant woman as the morning progressed. Jessica looked longingly at the Sea Ex Machina then back down at the chaos she had just caused by taking a long sip from the river. The waters though not known for their clarity were all stirred up and capsized vessels dotted the murky depths. She was quite aware that her actions brought with them lots of attention though this seemed to be coming from nearby, and sure enough it was her oldest friend from the night, another bridge. Unlike the first with it’s traffic going into and out of town, the direction of this thoroughfare was decidedly one way, away from her. This conjured up some hurtful memories of lovers who left her at similar hours in the mornings over the years, and playing on these bad memories she decided her last fun activity before heading off into the sunrise would involve these shy people on their commutes. Using her forearm to wipe her lips clean, she shuffled on her knees to this last man-made barrier before the water turned salty. She quickly loomed over the structure, a tiny black ribbon lit with jewels of red and white, with orange ones glowing too. Jessica never minded being a tease, especially if she caught someone in the act of some minor transgression. Here she held the upper hand thoroughly, rising a thousand feet above the waters. She felt little resistance as she moved, other than a few beetle-like fiberglass hulls being sucked under as she went. It was no contest and did not dwell on these as the bridge awaited. On her hands and knees she still towered over the puny structure. Examining the tiny dots of people as they tried to move between stalled traffic to the far end of the bridge, there were too many to count. Hundreds upon hundreds of frightened citizens fearful of the sensual but mortal danger oozing down upon them. In as cutesy as a voice the situation could afford her, she addressed her denizens as they feebly cowered.

“Trying to sneak out so soon after our wild night together? You didn’t all think I would just let you go without saying goodbye. No? Well I think one last tender embrace will only help solidify this life experience for me, even if you mites will no longer experience life after our hug. Now, let me be your morning angel.”

No further indication was needed as she now watched the tiny dots on the concrete bridge below panicking about and six lanes of little red taillights made halting progress as the bug-like vehicles made contact and went nowhere as she soon lifted her arm over the span. Her dainty right foot passed well over their heads binding with it another drenching mess from the churned river. Her thighs bracket the narrow span as her long body was much wider than the bridge and roadway itself.

A few people on boats had survived being drunken by the thirsty giantess, but her stomach put them in a dire situation. Another had somehow managed to get down her digestive tract riding a buoy. The buoyancy of these craft was usually left for much less caustic fluids, and any seals were quickly dissolved in stomach acid as the tiny boats began to take on the green sludge. These vessels were the last of many victims that Jessica had devoured during the night and morning, though unintentionally in her quest to quench her thirst. The small dinghy and sailboats wobbled madly in the waves from the giantess’s movements only further soaking the nautical nastiness. On the buoy one lone worker listened helplessly as boat after boat slipped beneath the surface and any remaining crew aboard were digested. There is only so much the orange life vests and white lifesavers could do to overcome such a vast beast as she. The whole world shifted sharply after Jessica finished her drink and cozied up to the bridge. From her larynx above they could hear her booming voice as she addressed the masses, but the end came swiftly as she got onto her hands and knees. This sent a huge wave rippling across her stomach sinking any remaining watercraft and the worker off his perch, thus ending more lives that she did not know she still held in the balance. Outside those fleeing on the bridge who had not jumped were still unsure which way would be safest if not staying put. After all it just appeared the giantess was thirsty after her bovine meal minutes earlier. Whatever her intentions may be, most were slow to make headway on the long concrete span. As the giantess finished slurping up much of the river water her forlorn stare caught many off guard. Close to a thousand people were still on the bridge, and those who were brave enough to look up now saw the attractive mountain of a woman staring right back at them. They all froze as she addressed them in a voice too loud to be understood, but her tone and actions made the message all too clear, as she crawled their way. First her arm shot over the solid span dumping a spray of fresh water followed by her foot. With the water down by her wrists and knees, her body dominated the tiny bridge running underneath her. Looming over them was acres of skin from her soft pink lips, to the cleavage of her perky breasts pointing down towards their target, past her taut tummy culminating in two wet labia still oozing from hours of play. Pandemonium erupted as those who had waited too long to escape after being caught out watching the show now reaped the rewards of their haste.

There she stood on all fours, watching the utter chaos her hot body was inspiring on the six lane thoroughfare below. In her mind she did her best to conjure up the images of those guys over the years who had left in the mornings after, without so much as a goodbye, and channeled the ferocity towards the puny dots scurrying below. Pursing her lips a little Jessica dropped to her elbows bringing her face perilously close to the deck of the bridge, as her shapely ass still hung in the morning air above the other end of her godly body. As her cute nose hovered above, she picked up the faint whiffs of vehicle exhaust mixed with the crisp morning sea air. As the specks of people tripped over themselves at the sight of her vast face staring down at them, she also noted the smell of fear permeating the masses. They had every reason to be afraid as she soon would illustrate, feeling a little slighted by their attempted exodus without a proper farewell. Imagining she was mounting one of her few lovers who rocked her the night before before creeping off, she closed her eyes before leaning in for a morning kiss. Making contact, she could feel dozens of insects struggling against her sensitive skin as she made out with the pavement. The popping glass from the minute cars she squashed and shoved tingled on her lips while the rest of her body lowered to complete her warm embrace. She felt more warm pops against her rounded chin, as the little metal boxes and flailing bodies burst beneath her. Letting her toned forearms drop slowly into the cool waters, her upper torso began to envelop the ribbon like span. Her perky breasts with her brown nipples pointing down sunk past the bridge on both sides. While they were solid B-cups at a human scale they hung dangerously and could easily crush the entire bridge if either had landed on it. Instead all six lanes were between her valley of cleavage, but this would offer little advantage as her skin approached. Soon she felt more familiar pops and crumpling metal, followed by thousands of limbs all fighting for survival against impossible odds. She kissed a little harder now as she got more and more similar feedback as her body went along. Below the water also got bombarded by concrete chunks falling off the bridge-way from her loving smooch. Her lips shunted some injured people and half crushed vehicles off the bridge, but the vast majority would be flattened by her smooth skin. The sensations raced down her tummy as more fell victim to her tender embrace. The entire bridge itself was not faring great either, and she only let a fraction of her weight balance on the structure thus far. Her lust would get the better of her as she lowered her wettened lower lips to her lover last. A delicious sensation as the flesh of her labia pressed the tiny traffic flat as tires popped and bent sideways, and the little people who did not make it pushed against her tons of pussy lips. She now had over 900ft of roadway beneath her, and felt every foot of it. Along the way some 360 cars, trucks, buses and vans all were pressed flat along with close to a thousand people, all crushed as Jessica made matters worse by rocking. She cognizantly did not put all her weight down first dragging the mass of bodies and metal backwards towards the city, her tall pussylips overtaking more stalled vehicles and people who were not fast enough to retreat the way they had come. This stimulation would also be their undoing.

Dozens of people watched, stupefied as the giantess’s face dominated the sky above, two lips pursing the width of the entire roadway. They made devastating contact onto people and their cars with casual indifference, as her nose hovered above, nostrils exhaling moist air onto the masses. As she noisily gave the kiss of death to the first unfortunate victims on the bridge, her chin slammed into the next rows of overburdened bridgefarers. Two pink globular masses sank past the next rows of stranded motorists enveloping them on both sides.The roadway went dark as the end neared, breasts the size of city blocks blocking out the light and the warmth of her embrace could be felt. Before impact the helpless people could smell the oils and building dust from past interactions she had with squished vehicles, crushed dwellings and could see red splotches where previous lives had ended. Above this they could also smell hints of Jessica’s body wash from the shower before she grew, though her workout also had whiffs of sweat wafting down. Hearing the impact of her wet lips then chin rendering metal flat drove home the reality of the situation as it was now their turn. Endless pink skin made heavy contact with tiny trucks on the asphalt, sending showers of glass rippling down on the hapless individuals as trailers folded like aluminum foil. Jessica’s unstoppable scale of destruction continued down her lithe torso, as her breasts fully enveloped the span which did it’s best to separate the soft but firm masses. All the tiny cars and trucks were just about flattened as the victims were being pressed against the pavement and took their last breaths as the show moved down towards her toned tummy. Unlike the last rows of stalled traffic that had the light blocked by her titanic tits, the people here had their own demise lit by the rising sun beyond her stomach. Her perfect body was dead centered on the hapless bridge, and it brought with it a familiar shelter that only served false hope on this occasion. Her round belly button entrapped a small car and CUV along with four fortunate people as the sounds of devastation were replaced with tender silence. Hundreds around them were not as lucky as they were crushed under the weight of her gut, as the final feet of her lower torso made its approach. Shaved pubic hairs made the first impacts, impaling some tiny vehicles and people in gruesome manner, before her skin spread out pressing everything flat against the struggling bridge. Jessica’s final and most intimate contact was made by her wet cunt, taking with it a last slew of victims along. Her pussy lips landed as pink sheets of gooey ribbons, overwhelming all they touched as their sheer enormity caused all glass to break, metal to twist and shocks to groan. It was not long before everyone was pressed against the pavement as tires exploded around them and flailing bodies would crunch and pop against the asphalt. The cutoff between life and death was a sharp one, as some twitching limbs and half crushed bodies stuck out from under her immense reproductive organ. Some people, heedless of their own safety, rushed back to try to help free those who were half stuck under the giantess’s vagina or from the mangled vehicles' crunched frames. As Jessica got more intimate however, this move would prove to be a foolish one, as her entire body began to drag backwards, and scores more people and stalled traffic were snuffed out by her aroused pussy. It was the bridge itself that was faring the worst, and it would not be able to hold out against her gross tonnage for long.

Jessica continued to make out with the failing bridge beneath her long body, loving the little pops the cars made against her wet womanhood as she slid down the span. Her full embrace had ended all movement underneath her as over a thousand evacuees' lives were lost in her crushing hug. With all the oozing metal compressing against her slick skin, Jessica felt an intense heat building. Dragging along the sparking metal and accelerants was causing a chemical reaction, albeit starved of air under her suffocating mass. The bridge-way and asphalt were not as impervious and were paying the toll, steel beams warping under the heat and pressure. She could feel the span starting to wobble and conform, as the inner structure broke in spots and huge bolts failed. Stress fractures and cracks would appear and columns and roadway sagged and warped. Instinctively pressing her hips into the source of the pleasure started a ripple that the bridge could no longer bear. Accidentally resting too much weight against the roadway, her crotch broke though and the first columns started collapsing into the waters below. Her ass folded the remaining roadway against it as she slowly slid backwards towards the river. Already having the tremendous heat from the flattened vehicles being scraped along the surface caused concrete supports to collapse in a domino effect. Beam after beam failed, as what was left of the roadway fell to the left along with the giantess close behind. Leaning towards her shoulder Jessica relished her impact on the water and the huge wave it sent down the river. Well maybe huge to the little mites but a decent ripple for her vantage point. Over half the bridge, close to 1,000ft of the 1,500ft span was gone, with most supports halved or crushed completely into the water below. Looking up she could see a few tail lights teetering on the edge, and she chuckled to herself as one woeful red pickup fell off flipping before making a cute splash into the water in front of her beaming face. She lay there on her side for a few minutes as she examined her lovely body, not for injury but for the mess it had become after hours of her play. It was a mess, and the shallow, murky water of the river only reached to about her nipple on her right breast. It would not be sufficient to clean her magnificent body, for that she would need the deeper salt water of the sea close by. Gazing down her torso the latest and most pronounced mess was the brown line smattered with gray smudges from the unfortunate motorists on the once mighty concrete bridge in ruins beside her. Jessica began running her tongue along the backside of her teeth and noted many bits and pieces of her rough kiss and earlier meals still lingering. The answer to this minor woe was right in front of her, as there were many long steel cables exposed, snapped from the inner structure of the columns and bridge-way. Pulling at one of these like a string from a garment caused the remaining concrete to collapse but over 100ft of steel cable to be exposed. Using this like floss she was able to get many bits of crumpled metal, bones and clothing from between her teeth. Satisfied she flicked the stressed wire back into the city, and looked towards the Sea Ex Machina to plot her next moves of the morning.

As the giantess focused her efforts on the stranded motorists on the bridge above with crushing effects, the numerous boat traffic was able to make some headway. Most on board vessels would have a difficult time steering their craft though as the wave of destruction down half the length of Jessica’s nude body noisily traveled across the span. They watched helplessly as crushed vehicles and mangled bodies rained down on the normally calm waters of the river. More jarring were the impacts of chunks of concrete and steel bars from inside the structure of the bridge, causing waves and ripples to flow out from the chaotic scene. Some people were just starting their journey from the cityside shore, now caught between a tough decision to revert course as the giantess was already in front of them or risk the journey to the other side. More people were reaching to the less urbanized docks where Jessica was facing with her impromptu morning bridge loving. Disembarking the ships was no easy feat, as marinas were normally full at this hour and ladders from the waterline were sparse. Also the fact that an attractive naked woman was having her way with a major piece of infrastructure was a tad distracting. The fear of the inevitable was palpable and quickly realized as the buckling concrete arches collapsed in a wave beneath her lovely body. They knew full well her hands and knees easily could support her weight, but instead she let her titanic body fall with the bridge. Some expected the wave or even a splash like Sea World but none could have predicted the deadly results of the ensuing tsunami. Watching from gangplanks, shoreline parks, and woeful wayward vessels alike, the initial splash of her impact went straight up, followed by the rogue wave rumbling their way. The first boats rose up like the fishing vessel on the movie poster for the Perfect Storm, only unlike this Hollywood magic, these were pleasure craft and even some larger commercial ferries and liners being tossed like toys. They dropped alarmingly fast, most unable to take the strain being shattered and dashed against the silt and rocks at the bottom of the river. This drowned hundreds of people, even strong swimmers from the tumultuous motions, but the brown tide churning towards shore was no less lethal. Docks and moored ships were lifted towards riverside buildings and streets, with many stunned people finding themselves struggling in the torrents. Several boats were deposited onto the roads as soggy mite sized people were dragged into the river when the deluge receded along with benches, garbage bins, vehicles and some smaller buildings. Hundreds perished from this innocent swan song, as Jessica laid on her side and looked out to sea. With so much of the bridge still sticking out from the water, it made the river almost impassible for boat traffic, so few would be able to follow her next moves. Turning onto her flat tummy, she turned to face the ocean and began to crawl down the river like some sexy alligator. Even with her pert breasts dragging the riverbed, her shapely ass now glistening wet stuck up above the water. This would be the last view many would endure of the destructive goddess after her hours of play.