- Text Size +
Sunrise was starting to overcome the overcast from the night before, casting an eerie glow on the many scattered scenes of devastation throughout the once pristine city. Jessica had been having her way with whatever she pleased for hours now, and altering the landscape to her whims. For many planning on watching the rare aurora, even the sunrise was far from their minds as their very survival was jeopardized by the sexual terror. In the many hours of her rampage, tens of thousands had ended up being crushed by her body, or worse digested or drowned by her sensual bits. Not many would get sleep that night even if they did survive uninjured. Most of the rest were caught up in hopeless evacuation proceedings. These were at a standstill as an errant footstep had cut off most linear escape routes, or worse a bridge/tunnel wiped out. Further from the action some had put themselves inadvertently in harm's way while still others who doubled back home would end up in a different scenario. For some it turned out that their apartments or condos were crushed by the goddess while they were gone, and were saved. But it was a simple roll of the dice whether they would be spared and survive or have a fatal encounter with Jessica’s dominating form. Many others were still in the horny woman’s path. After she had finished fingering away the last remnants of a once imposing office building, the giantess began to peel herself from the cityscape. It was an imposing sight and sound as 1,800ft of nude feminine features revealed a truly flattened city below. An aerial view in daylight would easily show where different parts of her anatomy had landed, with a major focus on the two round impressions left by her perky breasts. The utter devastation below where her newly risen body cast it’s shadow was complete, though those on the nearby streets would have an unforgettable view. She stayed there on all fours, looking with particular interest towards a few crowded avenues before the giantess set in motion once more. As many tens of thousands watched one, she already had a path set in mind now, and had formulated an exit strategy. She was not against having a little more fun along the way either, even if the worn out populace strongly was.

The beaten and battered people who survived the latest onslaught of the giant woman’s deadly breath were relieved as the gales died down and the giantess rode out her remaining pleasure below. A satisfied seven story grin now appeared on the mouth of the monstress as her carnal pleasures revealed themselves. A shift and tremor on the ground signified that something big was happening, as the giant face started to lift as if in slow motion. Her sheer size really loomed large now as the underside was filled up to the dimple with flattened vehicles with brown oil slicks surrounding their compacted forms. Not all the splotches were brown though, as countless red dots, some with clothing still torn and stuck to her mandible, showed just how deadly her landing had been. And this was all contained on just her cheek. Further away under her hulking body, her long brown hair began to lift as well. This when pressed by her body had crushed bits of metal and building materials into knots, pulled violently from the former streets. Beyond that was a truly frightening sight, as they could see some headlights being whisked into the sky by the strands alone, and then heard the screaming. Not all these cars and buses were empty, as people on the streets were now entrapped by the scalp of the beautiful body. As more of her body peeled from the flattened city below, the more tokens of her fun were taken with her. They heard buildings peeling apart, with many roofs sticking to her sweaty skin. These trailed debris like skyward comets, only this was comprised of various crushed furniture, fixtures and slowly fluttering papers. It was an eerie satellite-like view of the cityscape in reverse. Many hundreds of 2d vehicles were numerous surrounded by chunks of asphalt, but they were all with undercarriages facing down. They were surrounded by acres of smooth skin and that was also peppered with smaller debris, but most horrifying were the many surrounding red splotches. There were probably thousands of these going all the way down into the distance of Jessica’s elongated torso. Her perky breasts hung down, mockingly, jostling with their own set of various debris patterns. Her taut belly all the way to her thighs were a similar story, with sad flat metal rectangles going down to her scant pubic hair, where her womanhood seemed to glisten in the distance. As she moved, this peeled off dozens of tiny wrecks, building fragments and some bloodied clothing in a maelstrom on the already devastated streets. It was still jarring to hear the metal carcasses of several vehicles clattering down off her smooth skin a few blocks away. The only solace they would take was that they were alive to witness the beauty rising up and not crushed by her, but were still worried about her next motions as there were still four unfathomably heavy limbs in contact with the malleable ground that could spring their way. Luckily for those who survived her orgasmic breaths, her path would be linear for the time being as she crawled on, spying something that caught her big brown eyes.

Down by her nether regions, the pillar-like fingers being withdrawn was one of the best sights the micro people could have hoped for. The kill zone consisted of a crushing/drowning end on the wide avenue now covered in the remains of the orgasm crushed office building and copious gallons of Jessica’s feminine nectar. The survivors peeked out of third story windows up at Jessica's magnificent idled vagina now as it rested like a volcano after the eruption had ended. Luckily for the injured people still gasping for air or pinned beneath the soggy debris, the view was about to change. The ground rumbled as the great woman's weight shifted, and she prepared to go on all fours. As her destructive pussy loudly peeled off the beaten avenue it revealed to those who survived just how lucky they were not to have been one a few dozen more feet along their paths. Right where her huge pelvis had met the road and further near her shaved pubic hair were dozens of cum soaked flattened cars and suvs, many likely loaded with citizens like them just trying to escape before meeting a crushing end. Several of the tiny cars and even one bus were spiked by the black hairs, pushing easily through the twisted metal. Further towards her taut tummy hundreds of other fattened buildings and traffic rose into the morning sky. The view of the city was much different now as 1,000ft of the avenue and buildings on the blocks surrounding were completely flattened. Many pieces of debris loudly smacked back down to the decimated blocks below, as more than a few noted her perky breasts starting to sway as the giantess moved forwards. As she shuffled her limbs along, her arms tearing up fresh patches of the city, those in the neighborhood decimated by her latest orgasm were just thankful the danger was shifting elsewhere.

She was an utter, hot mess. It felt as little peppery bits of the city fell back into the notable depression her body fall had made. She was the first of many to notice the near perfect imprints her breasts left. Looking into the depression, seeing that her nipple had flattened a taxi deep into the asphalt so precisely that it sent a post orgasmic tingle back down her spine. As much as this amused her, a different pang occurred. Jessica really missed being able to shower like she had the night before but what is a goddess to do? Besides, she had all nighters with higher stakes than this before, this would be a piece of cake. And speaking of cakes, she was a tinge hungry from burning off those precious calories earlier. Luckily for her, food was plentiful and all around. It made little headway and congregated in ways that made gathering a small mouthful decently easy. She thought maybe coercing a nice herd would hit the spot. Her motions made so many dots scatter all about, just from her getting on her hands and knees. Around a mile away she had spotted a generous body of water that would provide a nice bath and maybe a little drink as well. But first to up her saline intake. One particularly wide avenue looked perfect. It had a high density of people and interfering traffic packed to the gills with items as they tried to flee from the horny woman. Intersections were particularly prone to chaos it looked like, as a few fires and accidents looked to have occurred before she had even arrived above this particular juncture. She felt the tiny buildings and roads shattering against her hands and knees, as her shins dragged fresh patches of the city to their doom. When she stopped again, she noticed many of the dots had frozen in fear, as her big brown eyes stared down at their pathetic neighborhoods. They were right to be afraid, as Jessica licked her lips and salivated in anticipation of what she would do next. She carefully examined the cross roads on the grid below her face and plotted out what the next moves would be to get the maximum nutrition from her next actions. Then she removed her right hand from the city below and extended her middle, pointer and ring fingers. With a delicate aim, she watched where the biggest masses of people were heading towards on the wide avenue, and went towards one of the busier intersections. Breakfast was soon to be served.

Mired in the stop and go traffic as people streamed by between the frozen lanes, people slowly made progress away from the ever closer moans of the titanic woman having her way with the city. Her presence was being felt in an area that had been spared through the night, causing a bit of panic to build as people loaded their cars and tried in vain to be elsewhere. A jarring impact a few miles away followed by another moments later spelled the end for several blocks and the city's tallest skyscraper. The buildings lining the wide avenues masked these actions and her approach well, but there was no denying the tremors getting stronger as her footfalls resumed, and what happened when they ceased was even more frightening. She had closed to within less than a mile and a half, when the tenor of her voice changed and the vibrations became more constant, shaking vehicles on their shocks and making footsteps wobbly. The giantess did not hide her actions as it soon became apparent that she was having sex with a very unfortunate building a little ways away. As her moans got louder and pumps harder, the evacuation efforts picked up. But her sexual actions also caused traffic accidents for miles around, further snarling the progression of people trying to get away. With an unearthly moan, the giantess came and suddenly the heaviest impact of the morning followed soon thereafter. If only they could see around the buildings, as she was less than a mile away, but the dense urban layout would shield the view of so many until moments before it was too late. Her cooing moans and even her heavy breathing could be heard above the din now, as she worked out the last of her pent-up energies. A particular intersection ahead now became the focal point of several collisions as nobody seemed to have any clue where the giant woman would head next, only that it was not a place any of them would want to be. A sudden rush of warm, displaced air blew over the surging crowds now. A random woman pointed up and shouted, “There she is!” as her beautiful brown hair and eyes appeared from behind a row of buildings. It soon became apparent she was moving on all fours, and thousands of hearts sank as those soulful brown eyes looked over them and a huge mouth ran it’s tongue over some sultry lips. Suddenly the level of terror was pulled up a notch, as her 200ft right hand appeared in the skies.

Jessica was careful in deciding where to aim her three fingers to gather the most snacks that she could. Spotting a notable intersection with the most hapless dots in it gave her an idea. Jessica would act fast to make sure most people would congregate where she wanted them. She first plunged her three-finger salute carefully as she could down on the next intersection over one of the cross streets. Close to thirty vehicles were already crowding there facing every direction, along with dozens of fleeing people. None of them stood a chance as she saw little showers of sparks from the flashing red traffic lights getting knocked down, followed by the contact from her digits. The tiny vehicles folded like foil beneath her prodding fingertips, and a bunch of squishy bloodbaths that were formerly people too. They were pressed deep into the soil to a depth of almost thirty feet. Without even half of her fingers submerged Jessica slowly began to drag her fingers back towards the target intersection. She did so on purpose to let the confused stragglers make headway towards the crossroads and maybe some hope. But many other people were either stuck in their cars and trucks or tripped then crushed to death by the tumbling and flipping pile of vehicles and asphalt. Her three fingers were so wide that they went sidewalk to sidewalk, sometimes tearing the facades off of buildings along with most awnings and balconies. After she was satisfied that she had gotten the ball rolling, she stopped halfway down the street and watched the crowd surging towards the other intersection now. Able to deftly move, she pulled up her right hand and went further down the packed street to the next interchange over which happened to be a roundabout. There was some small (by her perspective) statue in the middle that had always fascinated her and she enjoyed the surrounding park. But the multi-lane roads around it were prone to accidents from people who did not know how to handle such an intersection. Sure enough they were plenty, though these were more likely due to the sexy wave of destruction. She examined the streams of people in and around the park now, surely aware of the giantess staring down at them from her hands and knees. She had many memories there so would be torn about taking down such a lovely spot, but the roads were fair game. Besides it was entrapping the next streets over that was her aim. She puffed her lips and blew them a little kiss, as her three fingers once more aimed towards a road adjacent to the park. They were on the opposite end of the green space from the intended street, but would take the scenic route.

Many had tried to take off running as the dominating figure loomed above. No one was quite sure what she would do to their puny neighborhood, so it was hard to figure which way, if any, would lead to safety. They watched in terror as he gaintess’s pinky and thumb curled back, and she plunged her three longest fingers towards the road going south from the intersection they were in. Even several hundred feet away from the next road, the impact was jarring. First the traffic lights fell onto the hapless victims in a shower of sparks, followed by three twenty foot tall fingertips. They then impacted the tops of several cars and suvs that had collided earlier in the chaos. Minuscule people watched in horror from the street level as the vehicles put up almost no resistance to the hundred foot digits, crunching loudly as the ladyfingers descended. Worse were the dozens of blood curdling screams of those between the giantess and the pavement, each ending sharply as they were squished mercilessly along with the surrounding machines into the pavement. This too even gave way as her huge fingers penetrated the intersection driving the mangled bodies and wreckage deep into the ground. The tri-pillars stood there for a moment, with a slender feminine hand and arm stretching off in the direction of the nude woman. Screams and crashing demolition sounds began again shortly after as she brought her monster hand towards the surging crowds. While her progress was slow, the tiny people wrongly thought this was in part due to resistance from the streets and traffic, but to her it broke like fine sand. She was purposefully lulling them into thinking an escape was possible, though not everyone got the memo. Several in the crowd were caught up in between interfering vehicles or trapped by accidents and were crushed by a rolling mass of asphalt and metal. Not even the sidewalks were safe as they too were dug up, huge slabs of concrete almost vaporizing those into a red mist on contact if they did not make it into the buildings on the roadside. Her hole was so deep a number of smaller apartments and shops tumbled into the pits left by her finger’s passage, crumbling into piles of debris. Hundreds of people closed in on the intersection now, when the giant fingers began to lift. Leaving behind an impassable trench capped by a five story pile of smashed vehicles, cracked asphalt and twisted bodies, there was only one way to go.

While many people in the park at this early hour felt that the rotary would not attract the giant woman's attention, her arrival said otherwise. They could hear the demolition down one of the streets that intersect with the traffic circle, sending some who chose to shelter in the grass running. Others stayed put by the bronze statue, hoping to hide in its shadow. This would wind up being a wise move, as when the other sounds ended, three pale pillars of fingers appeared in the sky moving rapidly their way. Traffic was normally snarled at this hour in the roundabout as so many roads converged there. The giantess decimating the city only added to these woes, and the appearance of her long appendages only made matters worse. The sound of car horns, screams and wrecks now filled the air as three ginormous fingers made their silent approach. People craned their necks as the three juggernauts passed overhead, but even this was not without peril. A rain of clumps of dirt and asphalt fell, along with some larger debris including the front end of some unfortunate taxi which cartwheeled on impact near the statue killing a couple people sheltering nearby. The fingers passed overhead stopping above a side street at the entrance of the rotary. Full on pandemonium set in now, but it was far too late to escape the trap that Jessica had set up. A resounding boom echoed for blocks around as the three fingers plunged through the street there obliterating anything in their way and plunging the remains deep under the shattered pavement. As a cloud of rubble plumed above the impact point, the people in the park scattered unsure of which way to go so long as it was away from the monstrous fingers. Those on the roads tried in vain to get out of their unknown paths, with most simply abandoning their vehicles and taking off running. Many thought the giantess would take the path of least resistance and obliterate the park, but like so many other times, it was impossible to read the mind of the woman tormenting the city. The three headed monster that were her great digits blasted into the rotary, shunting tiny cars into the park along with some very crushed pedestrians, but they stopped short of the precipice of the grass. Suddenly they split up, with her middle and pointer finger going right and ring finger left. The citizens in the park hoped this was an act of mercy, but in reality it was more whimsy as the giantess toyed with them. Sounds of destruction were still horrific as she traced the traffic circle with her unstoppable digits and those unable or indecisive enough to get out of the way were callously obliterated. Still, unbeknownst to the tiny people was the method to the madness she had wrought as the great fingers dug up the entire roundabout.

Jessica had grown quite fond of toying with these micro people. As she herded her flock, she noted how the slightest of motions caused chaos for the micro people. Plunging her three fingers into the far end of the rotary, she began to trace the intersection. Sending two fingers down one way and her pointer finger the other, she tore up the circular roadway with ease. The tiny people scattered as the dots went in all directions trying to avoid her. Little cars and trucks were tossed or crushed under the tall digits in a display of the raw power of the smallest parts of her anatomy. Several minuscule people were mowed down by the destructive digits as a few made it to the sidewalks, but most of them fled into the park. As she encircled the entire roundabout, she cut off all means of escape with a deep 40ft trench trench where the roads had been. She also managed to chase many towards the avenue she desired them to go down. Hundreds of micro people were being concentrated but the mortal danger they were in blinded them from noticing this as they were forced towards the intersection where her last fingers had chased many fellow citizens already. The confusion was noticeable even from Jessica's vantage point. She had almost encircled the tiny park, trapping them on a woman made island. Running down the road from one finger dozens of people were traumatized to see two more heading their way. Too late to avoid the fate the giantess chose for them, the great fingers came back together. As the ten story digits rejoined, she felt the little cars popping between them along with a mess of people liquefying in a gruesome manner. She’d completed her circle adding in an extra grinding motion as her fingers came together. The massacred vehicles, asphalt and the remains of bodies were mashed into a gritty paste. Dwelling in her actions for a moment, Jessica almost forgot what she was doing. The moment over, she completed her chase down the opposing road entrapping more people as she went. Half of her corral was complete, and the trap almost set. Breakfast was almost served. She had one more quadrant to seal off before mealtime, and just maybe she spied a little desert after her quick breakfast to top things off for the day.

A few minutes prior, further back in the center of the landing zone for Jessica’s shapely torso, those who were closest to the great woman’s stomach just so happened to be the only ones alive for many blocks. Five lonely survivors in a flattened sea of destruction for hundreds of feet in all directions. From their separate darkened enclosures, the post orgasmic bliss their fleshy host was enjoying was not shared. Moments of uncertainty that lasted either minutes for the trio or hours for the duo ended rather unceremoniously as Jessica first came, then went. They all felt the ground trembling as suddenly the morning light revealed itself as the outside world had was a much changed landscape. In the silver Rav4 several minutes before the wide avenue was chock full of would-be escaping people and vehicles of all types nestled between tall buildings vanished in an instant. For blocks around all was now just a flat plane, besides two noticeable deep round indentations on the earth several hundred feet in front of them. The source of this madness was easily spotted above, the nude creamy flesh of a giant woman carrying with her several tokens from her visit. It was harrowing to see hundreds of the cars and trucks that had previously been around them now flattened and stuck to the woman’s wet skin, and it was clear that mere feet had been the difference between life and death. The darkened void of her belly button was their only saving grace, and thousands of others were much less fortunate. Further ahead those great nipples pointed down as if to mock the crushed remains still clinging to them as her breasts jiggled slightly as she got up. The one question remaining was what had landed on their roof? For the duo mere feet above them, the hours-long ordeal starting on the bridge seemed to be finally over. Although they were strapped into their car looking straight down at a silver CUV, the porthole of Jessica’s belly button was now far above them. Every rumble from her body as it worked onto all fours was still jarring but not as much as when her great thighs transferred her mighty footsteps into their cabin. But the danger was not quite over yet, as one slight deviation in the path of her knees would easily pulverize them and the scrapped remains of their puny machines. There was also tons of debris now falling off her smooth skin, crashing to the ground all around the hapless five. Like an x-rated sunrise after a storm her sensual vagina soon appeared above and in front of them, still a bit wet from the latest encounter with the mulched office building. This of course was great news for the survivors, who now began to climb through shattered windshields towards the concrete like ground around them. Asphalt, sheet metal and even buildings had been reduced to a colorful 2-d map, but in the distance some buildings remained standing. These had taken severe blows just from the proximity to the masturbating woman, but the damage lessened the further they looked. They left the life saving shelters they had found refuge in for brief or long periods of time and made it back to the city. The whole time they watched in horror as the giantess continued on the rest of her rampage and was about to have some old friends for breakfast.