- Text Size +
As the Saturday morning twilight lit the streets below the municipal building, it revealed a slow-moving swampy river reeking of feminine bliss. The torment below as many people drowned in her sludge which was powerful enough to float vehicles and come into first story windows around the neighborhood was captured on camera. But the giantess seemed to be reaching her zenith and an audible but muffled crush and squirt followed by another wave of fluids was such a strong current that many streetlights were knocked over and trees uprooted. This was it, and Jessica’s body and verbal language alluded to this fact quite clearly. Her shaved pelvis now began a soft grind as another, different, cracking sound was heard in the direction of the former office building. In the giantesses' orgasmic bliss, she had severed the very building itself from the ground. Frighteningly, she began to lean in his direction, and he knew full well that wherever the naked torso of the 1,800-foot woman landed would be total devastation. As if the audio simulation was not enough, he watched helplessly as a smaller two-story corner shop actually collapsed into her murky river from the strain of her seismic actions and her flow. Hearing the creaking and cracks of the municipal building below him, he and his stranded coworkers feared they might be next. Already gone were all the cars in the parking lot, washed away in Jessica's lust. Suddenly, a wet smacking sound occurred as the great flat plain of her pale tummy leaned above them, threatening to squash them all. He continued to record but was unaware that the great giantess knew she did not want to lay down in her lust lake, and it was her own cum that saved him and hundreds of other lives. The giantess used a bit of leverage from her toned thighs and thousands of unscathed people were about to feel the full force of her lithe body. Passing overhead like a great spaceship, it afforded the world a brief glimpse of the office building peeking out from her tight pussy as it was lifted towards oblivion. Relieved that she had passed overhead but worried about the impact, the tower of a woman was about to belly flop several neighborhoods off the map in her post orgasmic bliss. The river source of the video was gone from her post leaving behind a white pile of fluid glimmering in the morning light with a few walls poking out here or there. No motion for blocks, only an inland sea of carnage.

Jessica wanted to do everything she could to make this natural high last, but like any orgasm it would be fleeting. Still, the energy surged throughout her body and as she felt the rest of the building become severed from the earth, she sprung from her spot, and began to lean forwards. This in turn stole away the crumbling remains of the office building and the injured survivors within on a path vaulting horizontally. Jessica willfully let herself plop down onto the cityscape, aiming one last time for a dense urban pocket. She was also trying to do her best to avoid lying in the spreading puddle she had just drenched a sizable neighborhood with. Her heading had been purposefully getting closer to a large body of water that bordered the city, since she knew herding people in that direction would trap many in her path. This neighborhood was generally untouched, like so many others she had leveled during the night. Even after so much destruction, feeling so much cityscape yielding to her nude body felt spectacular. And this time would be the first she got to feel it under her sensitive chest. Still in the throes of her pleasure, the renewed sensation on her hardened nipples sent shivers down her spine and she began to lay on her stomach and ride out the last waves of pleasure. The tiny buildings crumbling under their sheer mass, her tits were easy to spot due to the shape of the destruction. Even as a modest b-cup, each breast was 50ft thick and weighed over 67 million pounds, easily enough to flatten several buildings each. Her left nipple even turned a loaded yellow taxicab into a dollop of metal flattened twenty feet below street level. With the weight of her slender torso behind them, her taut tummy impacted soon after flattening a 300ft wide swath of devastation. The gird always crunched and protested meekly before succumbing to her awesome size, giving a different sensation each time. Laying for a few seconds, Jessica let herself feel the ground settling and warming into her nude form. Wanting to extract every ounce of pleasure from the inserted office building, she would lend her sturdy right fingers to the mix.

It was not a soft landing for any of the seven survivors within the massacred office building within the giantess’s constricting vagina. When they heard the crack below, they knew something dire was about to happen. Slamming viscously against whatever wall they were nearest to as furniture came cascading down afterwards, prolonging the agony. Now tarred in the feminine fluids that had found its way into the bathrooms and offices where they had sheltered in and inverted ninety degrees, they need not wonder how things could get worse. Broken fixtures and office equipment was also scattered about along with countless papers. The stillness was quickly punctuated by something big. The whole uneasy structure got jarred forward from where the ground once stood, causing the whole thing to vibrate as the thrumming, sucking sound of the crushing grip continued. A cracking sound soon followed as the people realized the building below had been entered. The giantess’s right middle and index finger were not high on the list of speculation, but once they took hold of the building’s remains it became a free for all in short order. They tore mercilessly through walls and floors, crushing anything they encountered. The whole flimsy thing was being shaken and flung against her vaginal walls now, as the giant woman moaned away riding her orgasm. The churning fingers started to shred the soggy structure, ending the last seven lives in quick succession. Jessica had her orgasm keep giving as a few more blasts of her nectar blasted into the remains as her vaginal walls contracted and squeezed, liquifying everything inside her. What was once a 24-story office building was reduced to a gooey consistency, that was still being stirred and mixed as she came down off her natural high. For all intents and purposes, the building was no more, lost like so many on this night, but none quite so sensually. With the final waves of her orgasm subsiding and being flushed out of her system, the sun rising was starting to thin the clouds. Also subsiding was the aurora from the night before.

Over a thousand more would be escapees wound up getting crushed under Jessica’s latest move as she did her belly flop. Another landscape forever altered by Jessica’s incredible weight and soft but deadly body. Whole neighborhoods were covered or bisected by her firm skin and long limbs. The difference of a few feet could mean either a scarred life or a crushing instant death. In the crowded shops and apartments to the busy streets, the whole area was thrumming with activity as the giant woman riding the office building loomed as an ever-present danger. Moving as best they could from her in the grid pattern layout proved difficult as it was obvious, she could blaze whatever trail she desired. Many were seeing more of the show as the twilight increased, giving some a false sense of hope. This was dashed for several thousand more unfortunate souls as she fell from her latest perch having sufficiently gotten what she came for. Many of those not crushed initially by her latest action were put in interesting if not dangerous positions. Each part of her magnified body now presented a different obstacle or danger. Her shoulder length brown hair once again carpeted and entwined many buildings and streets. Axles were grabbed as well as limbs, turning many people her heavy scalp missed into victims. Her hair still retained most of the scent of her shower earlier, which helped offset the danger presented, but strands were more than strong enough to lift loaded tractor trailers from the streets. As even her ear crushed buildings, the sounds of destruction were like music to her, and now her great eyes were at street level. Stacked almost at street level and the other above, the tiny people got lost in the unfocussed pupils as her beautiful brown eyes looked sated into the distance. Her lashes moving by when she blinked even made a noise and would rip the branches off of trees. Her nose damaged and knocked over a few buildings as well but was otherwise not at road level. Her great cheek was, and the monster's mouth was faced with taillights of a would-be escaping populace. Little did they know she would provide a boost. Further down her sumptuous form was not apparent close up as she crushed her way through a heavily populated portion of the city. Those spared felt fortunate to see her smooth skin having just flattened where they were either going or been, stretching up several hundred feet. Some were even caught on both sides as toned thighs bracketed a stretch of road and spared buildings to her womanhood. Fingers shot up from underneath her and stirred inside the vaginal cavity. She was still working off some steam, but this did not bode well for those who were in her cunt’s shadow.

As much as she was frothing down below, Jessica was having no problem whipping herself into a frenzy getting the last kinks out. Her post orgasmic bliss and the disintegration of the office building within her would bring back a few lesser aftershock orgasms spurred on by her hard-working fingers. Her eyes were wide open, and this new vantage point really drove home what effect she was having on the miniscule population. Her left eye could only really see a blur, being almost at street level, but the right eye had a better picture of the chaos she was causing as she rubbed herself furiously. The little specks of people fell backwards over themselves, trying to make headway through the lines of stalled traffic after her face had replaced another escape route. As she kept cumming, she breathed in and out in gasps, her gigantic lungs displacing huge quantities of air. Her eye was at a level above the rooftops but could not see the true mayhem this was causing a few streets over. Her incessant moans were also wearing on the buildings as well, as most glass for a few blocks was shattered. In one of her larger inhales, she felt a little car land on her tongue along with a peppering of people. She instinctively snapped her mouth shut and blew through her nostrils. This decimated the mainly crushed buildings below them blowing debris back into the streets her exhales had all but cleared. Swallowing the miniscule treats, she blew out once more, sending more destructive debris ricocheting outwards as her gasping mouth continued. All the little tingles from the crushed streets were subsiding as everything warmed and settled beneath her bulk, though a few more mild orgasms followed as she finished up. These helped flush out some of the debris she had felt as she was now lying on her stomach in the ruined cityscape, but there was still a bit of remains down below. Feeling the soggy, gritty debris of her handy work dribbling into the area between her thighs, she used her fingers now to try to fish out any stubborn remains of the building left. She lay there in bliss for a few minutes, reliving in her head the wonderful sensations that the night had brought her. A new thought and urge was starting to rise, she was hungry for her morning breakfast. Looking out onto the streets below, she knew she would not have to roam far.

On a crowded avenue of people trying to escape, hundreds of cars and pedestrians packed tightly were the target of her taut, firm belly. This particular mile-long stretch was heavily affected depending on how far along you had progressed. Looking up in unison they saw the uncaring orgasmic expression of a woman satisfied, whose body now replaced the sky and was falling fast. From her right cheek, through her pressed cleavage down to her stomach it was complete, crushing devastation. On this street alone which ran the length of her body over a thousand perished, but one silver Toyota Rav4 in the middle of the street was spared. Its three puzzled occupants at first saw the sky falling but were now in a dark void. Further down this unfortunate avenue was where the flattened body print ended but it did not lead to safety yet. In the shadow between her smooth, toned, towering thighs rose a cunt being worked by some very busy fingers. While they were thankful to be alive after this mountain of woman crushed everything for many blocks just ahead of them, a few stories above their heads something massive was still churning. Faster and faster her pillar-like fingers moved through the muck, as while the greatest flow was already expelled, there were a few shots left, and nowhere to run. As she worked away, the three puzzled but alive people in the CUV suddenly heard a bang on the roof and another heavy indentation. They had two surprised visitors from above. The wild ride those in the silver Toyota had been on paled in comparison to that of the wary duo directly above them. Thankfully the roof did not collapse fully although they were left in darkness as the dome light was now out and the side curtain airbags inflated. The sounds of heavy breathing and an ominously amplified heartbeat were the only noises they could hear. Those large inflating lungs were causing havoc a few former blocks away, as her stirring just down the street was also causing ruination with her idle body.

Seeing whole rows of traffic and buildings in your rear-view mirror meeting a crushing end under the soft cheek and palate of a giant woman was a terrifying experience on its own. First sitting there in fear making little headway as she had sex with a building several blocks away, trying desperately to escape as each pounding thrust bounced all the vehicles on the wide street. Then the sheer terror as she fell mere feet behind you as her sheer weight flattened almost all she touched. Even her cute nose was deadly, as whole buildings were demolished by it. But the terror was not over yet, as her distant cum cries were now right upon you. Huge gasping lungs filled with and expelled air with such force that at first the backs of some vehicles briefly lifted as papers blasted past. As Jessica’s fingers worked her circulatory system up, a greater inhale followed a localized gale. The result on the miniscule people was horrifying, as the full force of her breath blasted down one unfortunate street packed with people trying to escape. All windows blew out on both sides for hundreds of feet, but the channel of sleek apartments meant the expulsion of carbon dioxide was directed down the street at hundreds of miles an hour. She may have been aware of this effect and put a little extra emphasis on her efforts, but the tiny people would never know nor live as they were flung into buildings, little cars and trucks became airborne missiles, even the poles and trees were uprooted. It looked like a disaster film soon after with carnage in the streets, and she was not quite done yet. On the massive inhale, a few unfortunate people were sucked onto her spacious tongue, and even an unfortunate Ford van rolled onto her soft palette. Feeling the little bombardment, the gaping mouth finally snapped shut to devour it’s contents. One last blast, this time from her great nostrils blew a smaller debris field directly past her face. That was mainly building debris from what was crushed by her nose, in a new direction that was previously less affected by her presence. As her breathing slowed other areas would feel the full effects of her machinations.

They watched as the heavenly body sexing the office building to death behind them suddenly passed just overhead, as her long lovely body flattened their escape route for over a thousand feet ahead. Suddenly the world’s largest vagina was looking down on them mockingly, as some huge fingers appeared from underneath. A mix of rocks crumbling, and squishy slurping sounds filled the air as long lady fingers worked herself towards climax above the stunned masses. They knew from the heat from her hard worked sex that they were way too close, and suddenly had to double back in the direction most came from. Not all of them would make it to safety, as the human stampede was impeded by traffic as the giantess’s long smooth thighs funneled them in a single direction, bracketing them on all sides the pussy was not. As they heard her breathing getting heavy once more, a frightening gurgling sound was followed by a trickle of love juice released as a flood. Her fingers were soaked as a slow-moving tidal wave began to pour down onto the streets below. As the fleshy pillars ground up and demolished the building within her, a few small jets of love juice erupted, as they saw her clenching her vaginal muscles. This pushed out an enormous mass of gray goo, that had a devastating effect on those trying to escape. The trickle that flowed down from her slit to the street moved into the stalled traffic, wetting shoes and tires at first. Fast motions from her lively fingers escalated things quickly as boulder sized globs were dislodged. Working herself towards climax, the trickle became a lumpy waterfall. Clumps of Jessica's cum and building fragments crushed entire vehicles now, anyone trapped inside suffering a crunchy, sticky ending. A sexual tsunami was erupting now as she worked a last few morning orgasms. Gigantic fingers dislodged soaking, cracked chunks of the former office building, destructively sending them into the street below. Hundreds were overtaken and obliterated by the soupy mixture as the giantess moaned and slowed her pace. The buildings on each side of the wide avenue only served to funnel her flow directly towards the fleeing mobs, catching dozens in and under its deadly flow. Close to a hundred were either crushed by the debris or drowned in this callous manner as Jessica pleasured herself and went to fish the building remains out of her wet vagina.

Jessica was sad that the night was ending, but certainly felt that she had done what she set out to accomplish. Sure, she had missed her class earlier when she grew inside the tunnel and was distracted by the bridge, but it only set in motion the wondrous things to come. Now fully sated after her pole dance, and squishing a much smaller pole within her, she slowly withdrew slender fingers from her nether regions. She felt like a hot mess, with all the action during the preceding night, she wondered where the best spot would be to clean off. It was almost too obvious that a large freshwater body was only half a mile away, the perfect spot to wash off all the flattened rubble, vehicles and citizens from her pristine skin. Her sticky fingers had withdrawn most of the building remains and deposited them by her quivering pussy lips, and now just needed a good scrape. She decided to wipe them down an avenue and parking lot, hoping this would get most of the smudge off. Unfortunately, this smeared dozens of cars and trucks against them, making them even more messy as oil and gasoline, as well as the blood of a few fresh victims only added to the gross nature. What’s a goddess to do? she pondered. But now her hunger was starting up again, after burning so many calories it had been a while since she had eaten. She felt a little faint and wondered if it meant her great size would diminish soon. She tried her best to remember what had happened within the tunnel that led to her growth. Vaguely recalling the crash into the overturned box truck and the electricity coursing through her body, she realized now would be a good time to come up with an exit strategy. Well maybe after a small breakfast, it's better to think on a full stomach. Fortunately for her and unfortunately for the city there was a veritable buffet laid out before her as she laid down amidst the destruction. Spying a particularly busy stretch of road with another mob of stragglers a few blocks over, Jessica began the arduous task of lifting her sweaty body from the flattened cityscape. She would not have to crawl far, but it would still mean one last devastating trail of destruction from the horny goddess. She moved her hands under her arms and prepared for liftoff.

The trio inside the silver CUV wondered if they were alive or in limbo, seeing as how there was no way they could have survived under the mountain of woman that had flattened their entire neighborhood. Even in the warm, arousal-tinged air, they knew that they were breathing and could see. It was still hopelessly dark in their current position. They also wondered what had flattened their hood, but more importantly what item had caused such damage to the roof of their stricken vehicle. Luckily in these few minutes whatever cataclysm had occurred appeared to have stabilized for the time being. Outside of their shrunken metal prison, they could hear a loud bass heartbeat shaking the interior trim pieces. The dark but flesh tone walls around them also flexed as they thought they heard great inhales and exhales of air above. Other startling gurgles above them indicated that some natural fluid transfer was occurring directly above them and were thankful not to know it involved the digestion of many citizens and similar vehicles being churned in her stomach mere feet away. Other more active fluids sloshing further behind them indicated another sinister sensual action as the giantess stirred her loins and cleaned out the remains of the office building. This all was more than enough indication that they were somehow under the goddess but remained very not flattened which was a relief. A muffled horn directly above surprised them and now knew they were not alone. The nights over the duo stranded in the sedan trapped in Jessica's belly button started hours earlier on the bridge which became her first victim. Inside their nauseating flesh cocoon, they rode out her earlier antics with a vantage point afforded to few, but the precarious nature of their situation was not lost on them. The most violent shaking of the night nee morning occurred as their host consumed an entire office building for her sexual pleasure. Now the whole city was flashing before their eyes as the giantess did a belly flop to ride out the last throes of her pleasure. For the first time in hours, they were falling as they watched themselves zooming towards crowded streets below who were surely doomed by Jessica's magnificent body. A devastating impact that likely crushed those on the streets must have jarred them loose, as the car that they were in had a lighter, secondary impact with a crunch. As the heat began to rise and now in total darkness, they wondered if they would be cooked alive. With the vehicle facing straight down, the man in the driver's seat inadvertently hit the horn. While the giantess wound herself down now, the world around them began to shift one last time, and all would be revealed.