- Text Size +

Inside the battered metal cocoon high above the streets, the duo stranded in the sedan heard a lot of noise become silent in one squishy crunch. From the truncated view beyond the skin cave of the giantess who had inadvertently entrapped them, several plumes of smoke rose around her smooth thighs. She had kissed the ground again, but from this angle and the noises below them, they could tell she quite literally stuck the landing. As she peeled her lips below from the street surface, all the sirens, horns and screams were replaced by eerie silence punctuated by the occasional twisted wreckage clattering back to the unforgiving ground below. Up they went, a hundred feet above the city again. The ride felt like it was never ending, and jarring as impacts of her footfalls were, her pelvic thrusts were much closer to home. The pace and contact would only increase from here, as nauseating a night of her earlier motions, the biggest test lied ahead. At the zenith of her slurping pass, she began to drop once more. The few shards of glass and plastics left inside the battered vehicle were completely fogged now, as the heat around them was turned up. Along with the humidity, a familiar smell came with the liquid in the air. A musk hung on this dewy morning, and the scent inside the shaking car was overwhelming. As more and more of her feminine juices sloshed out of their host, they knew the ultimate climax couldn’t be too far off. What their fates would be afterwards was still a frightening mystery. They begged on the heavily taxed seatbelts to make it through this latest stress test. Otherwise, they would likely be pulped between the seats and headliners before long.

Hovering her vast vaginal lips with almost tender care above the ruined neighborhood, Jessica felt their tender kiss on the remaining office building. She had to be careful, as any false move would easily shear her flimsy toy in half. Taking in this momentous occasion, she soaked up a few seconds of bliss as a few more pieces of flattened debris fell from her soft ass, thighs and soggy vulva. She wanted more, and now was the time. Paying little heed to structural integrity, she sank all the way back to the ground, waking up any last citizen who might have tried to sneak in some sleep. With no crunchies, just compacted debris in contact with her body, she was really able to focus in on the building conforming within her. Its hardened exterior was less abrasive to her rubbery skin, stretching her a little less now as her internal muscles were giving the exterior walls all that they could handle. The top floor tickled as it pressed against her cervix once more. Every window and orifice on the puny building poked and prodded her inner skin, right down to the roadway with its crinkly cars. Her clit was fully engorged, feasting on whatever metal victim which she could not see but certainly feel. She shuddered a little just thinking about the internal struggles already going on, causing a voluminous amount of fluid to be transferred from her loins to the porous structure. Another soft moan escaped from her sultry lips, followed by the peeling of her labia from the ground. Her motions up and down were starting to get rapid, as she built up her sexual rhythm. She lent her high pitch singing voice as well, the tune had a steady beat as she provided the percussion. It would soon be a race between her sweet release and the building itself.

A visceral hell had arrived on the 21st floor of the office building as Jessica's inner muscles stole the crushed remains of the previous top stories. Her drenching love juice smothered everything and everyone on this level, in a choking pitch black mess. Her thick, rubbery skin swept past in terrifyingly loud motions before slamming back down again. More and more steaming feminine nectar poured on each hellish visit, seemingly from an inexhaustible supply. In return it took office equipment and flailing and screaming victims never to be seen again. The little air left was squalid and pressurized, making breathing a near impossible task. On the next few floors down the maelstrom above them was not quite as realized, and the lights were still on for the most part still the noise unbearable. Womanly juices flowed in through all the broken windows and from the ceilings as well. In the stairwells, people were trying to rush down to the lobby, but a steamy torrent was outpacing them. A gushing waterfall of thick, white searing hot liquid started as a trickle and soon became a deluge, knocking most all off their feet. Breaking bones and gagging on it just trying to keep their heads free was becoming an impossible task. Many had already drowned or had perished as their bodies were broken by the flow. And it just kept coming, as floor after floor saw the stairwells first as an escape becoming a death trap. Further down windows were alternating between pink darkness and views of the decimated city as Jessica rose past and sank with ever more frequency. On the bottom floors the relief of those who just made it to the lobby started to wane, as the effects of the giantess humping their building began to manifest itself on the lowest levels. Every thunderous touchdown of her labia surrounding the building brought in another wave of sticky cum, as it rose soaking all the carpets in the lobby. The frozen elevator doors may have been closed, along with the stairwells jammed shut, but around the seals of the door frames, jets of hot white liquid seeped in. The doors also seemed bowed inward as if under immense pressure, and the shatterproof glass was now covered in an opaque mass. Something had to give and for the dozens of survivors scattered throughout the structure, it would not be in their best interests.

After the giantess spoke, he realized she must have known about those tiny cars her vast pussy lips had just flattened, and how little she cared. She seemed focused on within and the office tower she was beating into total submission. She did not hover there for long with the building half in and half out. The online audience of thousands would watch the detailed view of her pink monster slurping down the glistening facade once more. A wet, sloppy impact on the ground shook the camera, along with a huge swath of the city. Even though it was absorbing her fluids and shrinking in size, the helpless structure did displace a volume of her nectar. These were heard gushing past in a trickle at first. With the focus being on the structure itself, a frothy foam was now all around the base of the tower, sticking to the source as her whole ass glistened in the twilight. While the municipal worker behind the camera smelled the morning air, just seeing this did bring back scent memories for some watching on their screens. With her pace quickening, her moans blended towards a constant. He was much too close to be able to capture the look on the giantess’s face, but Jessica’s glazed over expression and rapid breathing were sure signs of what was approaching. With the wall of woman so dominating the view, it was also starting to become apparent that street level was no longer a safe place to be. The trickle had built into several steady streams, as her feminine fluid from a few streets overflowed into the parking lots and overwhelming sewer grates. Distracted by what was going on in front of him on the roof of the municipal building, he would miss the first signs of the sexual tsunami that would head that way, channeled by the fleshy skyscrapers of her toned thighs and legs.

Jessica felt the melting tingles of the warmed, wet building doing battle against the unstoppable force of her womanhood as her pace hastened. She realized how downright damp it was in her nether regions, as she whipped herself into a frenzy anyways. This caused her to ponder what the people inside her vaginal walls were thinking and the hopeless battles they were waging against her. Mindlessly, her right ventured towards her stiffened nipples, and gave them a squeeze. She continued to massage and touch her breast now as she put more emphasis on her movements. Jessica wanted to let loose so badly and gyrate her motions, but she knew that the little building would no longer be able to lend its tethered support if it were to be wrenched from the ground like so. Doing her best to keep her motion constant, subtle imperfections on her repeated path tore away whole sections of the structure. Still her speed picked up, really getting into a rhythm. She could not remember the last time she had been this wet either. Feeling her whole soaked ass landing on the decimated blocks repeatedly caused some splash over for the mites. Watching as each wave of pleasure shooting up her spine corresponded with a palpable burst below. The streets that were spared her repeating contact between her smooth thighs were going from black asphalt to cream colored in viscous waves. The tiny specks of people looked to be mired in them, as they coated some taxis and benches. Her pleasure kept rising, the tiny building was crumbling in the most tingling manners in all the right places. Seconds felt like minutes, as her flow and pace quickened. She now began a full assault and let her restraint go, as she knew an orgasm was not far off. Judging from her audible tones and near constant pounding of the structure within her, few in the city could hide from this fact either.

The loud sucking and scraping on the exterior walls were fast becoming unbearable to the dozens of people inside the office building. As her heavy body compressed the ground around it, her cavernous cunt was getting lower on each pass. This was bad news for the already tortured souls in the former call center on the 21st floor. Jessica’s prodigious flow had already drowned a number of them, but her lowering cervix was getting closer to the floor each thrust, threatening to finish them all off. On the intermediate floors, the torrents flowing down the stairwells and elevator shafts coupled with the earth moving pounding every few seconds was more than they could handle. The lower it was, the longer they would be able to glimpse the city from a new perspective. Since her pelvic squat had flattened the surrounding neighborhoods, they could see further areas for the first time. Rapid darkness and thrusts made this view fleeting and dangerous to take in. As walls flexed some burst outright, dragged up or down with the giantess. If you were standing in the wrong place enjoying the show, you would become part of it and get smeared between her skin and the building itself. Gravity certainly made Jessica by far the heaviest living vertebrate in the world, and it too would pull her juices down through the structure. On the first floor in the crowded lobby, being inside was now becoming a hazard. The doors to the stairwell and elevator bowed outwards and steady jets of warm womanly nectar shot in around the seams like on a failing submarine. It was already up past people’s shins in the lobby. The constant shaking from the giantess’s motions coupled with a healthy glob invading every touchdown meant seeking higher ground was fast becoming a priority. A loud crash occurred as the stairway fire doors exploded inwards, embedding themselves into the drywall across the way and unleashing a torrent of Jessica’s searing hot love juice. This was joined by the inward bursting elevator doors and another gushing waterfall. The lights stayed on as the fluid rose rapidly, for the dozens in the lobby the pocket of air was fast running out. Still others would have to hold on tight as the gushing liquids threatened to pull them outside the building into her slamming pussy lips. Either way they would lose.

While his camera was still pointed at the human skyscraper making a dildo out of an overmatched building, the municipal worker on the roof of his workplace heard some renewed yelling off camera. Every slam by her magnificent body brought with it a mini wave, rising in the streets below. People who were caught gawking or trying to escape were soon soaked from the knees down in the frothy liquid. Cars and trucks began to lose traction and a few smaller vehicles had started to float. The viscous liquid made any movements nearly impossible, as people tried in vain to reach the shelter of nearby buildings. As the giantess’s flow increased, the shaking would inevitably shatter most glass and would allow her nectar to invade the first floor of apartments and shops alike. Still focused on the embattled building, it was showing serious signs of strain from the overwhelming attention that it was receiving. In the brief moments the exterior walls were visible when the horny giantess rode up the slick structure, many sections were cracked or missing entirely with gaping, oozing wounds. This offered a fleeting glimpse into the hell that existed within the diminishing building, as her searing hot cum flowed inside. Wet smacking from the ground floor also revealed the sheer terror that was the building's lobby, quickly filling and gushing with her arousal, surely being fed by the drenching movements above. He noticed now that the roofing was getting crowded with frantic coworkers as the municipal buildings started to flood. Sure enough when he looked down at the parking lot he was standing in earlier, the various cars and trucks began to move on their own, bouncing off each other. Sadly a few people could not find shelter in time, some on the roofs of their vehicles, others climbing saplings on the sidewalks. He watched his black Hyundai CUV start to go under, past the hood, and was happy he had the gap insurance, not that there would be any underwriters who weren't frantically busy in the coming weeks. Pleads for help were unable to be answered as many people were sucked under the torrent and drowned close by. He only hoped it would not wash away the building he was standing on. And the giantess kept pounding away, but she appeared to be near climax. This would be the money shot most certainly.

Jessica felt great, the sun had begun to rise the overcast skies from the night before still had not thinned to the point here she would be fully visible to the tortured population below. It had been a wonderful night and had built up to this morning’s rush. As she bounced herself on the tiny building, she could feel large cracks and bubbles forming on its surface. The entire thing was just barely hanging on and unlikely to last much longer. It was close now; she could feel the final climax rising within. Lovingly grinding against the area surrounding the structure, she could feel it leaning and twisting in ways it was never meant to. Her flow had been gushing a few hours earlier but with this substantial filler now giving it's all in the last few moments would truly send her over the edge. A tidal wave of womanly nectar was soon to be unleashed. Her moans and breathing became more pronounced; the little tingles within finally sent her off the deep end.

“Oh geez, here it comes!” She said, unable to keep it to anything less than a savage scream

Tense inner muscles had started to clench, inadvertently squeezing the life out of her little toy. Her motions also got more careless as she simultaneously unleashed her great flood on the remains of the neighborhood. Gyrating her hips to extract every last piece of satisfaction from the office building, she felt a great schism within her toy that would be hard for it to overcome. The building remains were about to leave the city just barely intact, not for long.

Deep inside the embattled building on the 21st floor, the constant thunderous motions ceased for an instant. Already having the roof sheared away from their sopping wet offices, it felt like the massive feminine barrier had gotten closer to them over the course of the giantess mounting the building. Knowing that something was stirring along with the muffled words of the giantess that they were within meant that the torture was not over yet. Many were just clinging to life with the low amounts of oxygen gasped between the onslaught of her voluminous fluids, crashing office items and now an ominous gurgling sound above was all the warning they would get. Another loud, primordial scream of passion rang out and would be the last thing anyone in the call center would ever hear. A searing hot jet of Jessica’s cum blasted into the building with such force that it cut through the floor like a knife through butter, obliterating all the remaining survivors. The blast signaled her orgasm had arrived and cut all the way to the 18th floor directly in one shot. Those trapped further down in these interior offices suddenly found themselves drenched, gagging and drowning in her lust as the walls all around started to crack as the vaginal walls contracted. Already a steady deluge, her blasts of cum crumbled much of the inner structure as her vice grip worked on the outer walls. An explosion of her fluids now fully submerged the first three floors, drowning anyone left alive in the lobby even washing some corpses out onto the former streets now as her flood reached biblical proportions. Around seven unlucky people made it through her cataclysmic orgasm breathing. That number will only shrink in the coming minutes.

Not too far above the sultry actions, the world of those still trapped in the sedan from hours earlier was seemingly coming undone. The metal frame of the battered sedan trapped in Jessica's belly button reverberated the hard impact of her massive pelvis with the demolished city. It was now steaming out and the overwhelming odor of feminine sex was paired with the nauseatingly blurred motion. Incredibly they could hear the sickening noises below as the colossal vagina gripped and ripped the building. With the pace reaching a fever pitch, it was almost enough for them to lose consciousness. A muffled crunch coincided with a gushing of fluids as her laser cannon obliterated parts of the office building within her, climax was near. The loud proclamation from their female host only served to confirm this as well. A lateral motion started to follow as the giantess seemed to get careless with her sex toy as it ran out of time, and a loud snap was heard deep within her flesh. For the first time in hours the angle for them began to change, and the duo in the battered sedan could only hope that her belly button would insulate them from this impact. As she leaned forwards the lights of the city below in panic began to fill up their field of vision. This was it. Meanwhile as the sun had started to make the twilight glow, the young couple stranded in the hot tub placed on the spire of the skyscraper were beginning to get a sense of height. They thought a helicopter had spotted them earlier but now weren’t so sure, as the whirlybird had moved on to other scenes of chaos. The temps had gone down but were not unbearable, so the couple still held close for warmth. As the giantess looming in the distance launched into her sexual tirade, the couple decided on another way to generate some warmth. The show Jessica was putting on for them was more than enough to assist them as she rode the distant building to an orgasm, the stranded loves experienced their own isolated moment of bliss, still uncertain as to what the morning would bring.