- Text Size +


The gargantuan goddess had been their host for many unwilling hours now in this nauseating nocturne. The car they were trapped in, merely a vessel captured by the unaware monster as she sated her most basic of wants. The lights of the city were getting close once more as the porthole to the outside world lowered. This controlled descent was different though, it seemed she was making adjustments and aiming herself. After the initial impact and soft moan from their host, a rapid heartbeat shook their little car as the heat increased around them. Deep within the flesh behind them, they could not help but think they heard the heavily muffled sounds of rocks grinding. This was not entirely in their heads, as her vice-like vagina was reshaping a hapless office tower. As they kept sinking, a more direct sound of destruction started outside their flesh tone window. Her smooth thighs stretched into the distance as she squatted them into view. But it was on the lower, more tantalizing portions of these features that was causing the ruckus. A growing number of structures were now in contact with her unstoppable weight. While the relative safety in their front row seat was comforting, the fates of thousands in front of them were not. Plumes of gray and blue dust billowed into the early dusk, lit by dull light and some orange flashes from explosions. It would seem this could not even singe the flesh of the beast at her great size, and she paid them no mind. The noise and debris grew, as they sensed her shapely ass was nearing the ground. A strange noise deep within her body almost directly behind them caused concern, as suddenly her motion stopped. While the clouds still billowed, they now could hear the sounds of the streets below in full panic. Car horns, sirens, alarms and even a few shrill screams all wafted to their nervous ears. The roof of the office tower would not have an easy time holding up her body weight, and her cervix crushing down. A few muffled crunches behind them were the end of the top two floors of the building, and a jarring crunch the same for a few city blocks. All except one building that was now holding out, fully within her.

It had been a number of weeks since Jessica felt so deeply fulfilled. Her ex-boyfriend was not good at much, but he was at least competent between the sheets. While this little office building was a bit bigger than he was relative to her size to start, the great pressure was reshaping things in her form. She knew she could not get as wild as she would with him, as the frailty of the structure was becoming apparent. Still, she was skilled enough in knowing how to self-pleasure to be able to get most of the building. The office tower for its part would likely give its all, but in her mind to a worthy cause. Several city blocks were all but touching her delectable rear now and only a few floors from the base of the tower. She knew she had to be careful not to fully collapse the building within her, but she wanted to kiss the ground and fully envelop it. Slowly but with some force, she pressed her cervix against the roof. Already soaking wet from her journey down the whole building, it gave little resistance and a delightful sensation on her deepest parts. The next floor was all too easy and now she had an overwhelming burst of feeling from her entire ass and pelvis. She felt lines of streets with crunchy little cars and trucks all giving way, and even the faintest of tickles from the last struggles of a miniscule population. Well over a thousand people were crushed inside their apartments, businesses, vehicles or in the streets. Icing on the cake with sprinkles too. The greatest thrill were the details poking and prodding her most sensitive skin on the lips of her vagina. Her labia splayed themselves around the busy avenues surrounding the office building. This squashed another 110 vehicles of all types, some parked but many with passengers. So many cool metal trinkets warmed fast by the heat of her skin, the fluids squeezed from them mixed with a flood of her gushing warmth. Even the hood of her clit got a nice big lump collapse under its bulk. Little did Jessica know it was the window washers Promaster van, and she shimmied just a little to extract every ounce of pleasure from her first contact. Another soft moan escaped her lips, this is exactly what she needed all these weeks.

What was therapeutic for one was apocalyptic for thousands. By now, a mysterious convoy of black painted vehicles had made their way to the park that Jessica had flooded earlier with the unwilling assistance bridge traffic. Rescue efforts were still underway, as her moans of pleasure reverberated from the distance. Using some generally odd-looking equipment, they began to collect samples. The patchwork of authorities were aware of their presence and paid them little attention. There were bigger tasks at hand and those who needed to know were appraised of the situation. But most of the clearance was classified. Elsewhere across her path of destruction more search and rescue efforts were ongoing in multiple locations. Her earlier stint with the police was well known, so not as many blue lights were switched on in response. Regardless, many mornings across the city would feature red, white and yellow strobe lights lighting the streets. Massive footprints and a lack of utilities was making getting anywhere with emergency vehicles nearly impossible. Heavy equipment was also in short supply for this reason, as even bulldozer treads would have a hard time climbing out of the pits her massive weight made out of her dainty footprints. Search and rescue efforts were futile in some areas, simply wiped off the map when crushed by her full weight. Entire buildings that once stood five to ten stories were now reduced to feet or inches in height. Such heavy weight crushed stone and metal into a smooth surface, displacing all the air making the chances for survival impossible for almost anything. Very few if any lifeforms, plant or animal would survive Jessica’s awesome force. The landscape forever altered, all for an evening of sensual bliss, and she was now putting the final insult on her work.

Working into the wee hours to ensure the top floors of an office building was clean was not the worst job in the city. But it would be impossible to know that it would put them in the wrong place at the wrong time. Feeling nervous and trapped as the slurping of skin draped them into artificial darkness, the very walls bulging inwards represented the dangers looming. The pressure had risen and an out of place smell permeated in, overpowering the cleaning chemicals. On the roof came a loud, wet smack that shook the entire building. Then unexpectedly, the assault stopped. Other than a few sloshing gurgles from exterior walls, every floor heard silence. The calm before the storm, as pretty soon they heard the crackling of thunder from above. Jessica wanted to take in the remaining structure and rest firmly on the ground. This meant rearranging the floor plan. The trapped and helpless cleaners stuck on the top floor, felt a pummeling rain of ceiling tiles and smashing fluorescent tubes. Then the entire roof collapsed on them, with the crushing weight of the top of the aroused woman’s cervix behind it. Death came swiftly for them and those on the 23rd floor. But for the call centers on the next few floors, it would be a long, drawn-out process. Hearing the commotion above, they feared the worst. Muffled crunches and what they thought were a few streaming pleads, coincided with walls flexing and straining. A loud, wet thud reverberated through the entire building and then an unmistakable feminine coo far above. The odor was now undeniable as cracks in the ceiling now seeped a mysterious fluid down, along with a disheartening amount of blood and water from fixtures. Something big was happening, and many had renewed energy trying to pry open the doors by the stairs, as the blockage of collapsed debris on the stairwell showed only a hint of the looming danger. Further down every floor was now cut off from the next as the lobby had the widest and most frightening view.

As the last few tortured souls rushed in through broken windows, breathlessly trying to describe what was happening above, Jessica hit the ground floor. In a terrifying instant, the entire outside world vanished from view. A terrible sound of metal crunching and collapsing building materials rang out and was silenced. A pink wall now surrounded every door and window, the entire lobby and building were effectively cut off from the world. The surrounding neighborhoods had their last moments in pure panic as the unstoppable booty and pelvis pressed down on them. The buildings and vehicles some were sheltering in were simply no match. In their last moments the horror and reality of the situation was driven home as trees splintered, streetlights fell, and the giantess made her relentless touchdown. A few more blocks were wiped off the map, replaced by smooth skin. A few lucky souls were spared only by a few feet, as now a pinkish wall of woman squashed the huge portions of their businesses and homes. Most were knocked off their feet and started to run away from the madness. This was wise as she was only warming up. On the wide streets immediately surrounding the four corners of the office building her pussy was ingesting, the horror was increased as the unknown shelter she was inserting was seemingly preserved. With so many trying to reach it though and no time left meant most would not make it. When she stopped less than three stories from the ground, those mired in traffic and on the lowest floors of the surrounding crushed buildings hoped she was reconsidering. But with a muffled crunch above, the top floors gave way to her insatiable libido. The steaming pink beast made those prayers go unheeded as she lowered herself on to the screaming mobs and traffic below. People in their cars and busses screamed pointlessly and braced themselves and the rubbery pink skin made contact, breaking most glass and slowly buckling the metal roofs down. Within seconds her sensitive skin overwhelmed all that was underneath it, and the sweet release of death found hundreds surrounding the building. Many were only feet away from their temporary salvation, only to be popped like bloody grapes against the buckling pavement outside the doors. Their blood and the vehicle's fluids all mixed with the copious amounts of fluids the giantess was beginning to release. In the lobby, an eerie silence took hold as they pondered their fates at the mercy of Jessica’s fierce vagina.

Much to the disappointment of those who watched the famous video of the giantess engulfing a building without the use of her hands, the first shot ended before full insertion. Luckily the person behind the camera was merely getting a better angle on the action, producing a second more graphic video. As she paused around the fourth floor with her massive clit just barely in view, the de facto documentarian made his move. Having the interior of the municipal building mapped out in his head, his years of work would pay off. Breezing past security, he was able to get up to the roof within less than a minute. There, he surprisingly found a few other stunned coworkers, and that his subject was on the move again. He was now able to get the full scope and focus on the street level, and the full height of the building. Pressing the round red button on his device, the recording did not miss a beat. The sucking, slurping sound a few streets away mixed with the cacophony of buildings being crushed by her settling weight stirred up quite the racket. He and by proxy the audience watched hundreds of panicked people scrambling in their final moments as the inevitable giantess closed in on them. Her vast labia had started to interact with taller objects knocking down the flashing traffic lights in a shower of sparks. The giant woman had almost completely enveloped the hapless office building now, as a muffled crunching could be heard over the destructive din as the top floors met her cervix. He watched helplessly as the streets surrounding the building met their end as hundreds of vehicles were crushed by her pink labia and noticed it was capped by her gigantic clit squashing a work van. It was a somber moment to capture on film, but she was not done putting on a show yet. Having the building fully enveloped within her horny vagina, Jessica gently rocked a little, but not enough to tear off her new toy. The audio he got next sounded like flattened metal scraping underwater, as the monstress seemed to savor all the things breaking beneath her sensitive skin. She seemed content and a sucking, sloshy squelch followed as she peeled herself from the streets. The aftermath of her first pass would be hard to stomach, but the giantess was only beginning, as she now was in a race with the sun.

Little tingles and pokes along her moist pussy lips from close to a hundred vehicles and more people succumbing to her overwhelming mass caused Jessica to instinctively press down on the writhing mass. While the welcome distraction sent shivers up her spine, the twenty-one remaining stories of the office building within her was not forgotten either. It was doing its best to fill her, as she soaked in the feelings from her sensitive folds. She knew that most of them were already flattened at street level now, and that it was time to sate her needs with the occupied, feeble building within her. From the damaged top floors near her cervix to the many fragile stories pressing against her wet folds, Jessica enjoyed idling for the moment to soak in her domination. She would have to be careful, as at her size if she tensed her vaginal muscles too soon, then the entire building might implode. She would need to rock it gently, rock it slowly and take it easy. But her whole night had been building towards this one moment, time may have seemed to slow down. With time naught to dwell, Jessica slowly began to lift off her prize, doing her best to peek at the carnage. Even keeping her short brown hair out of her eyes could not afford her the right angle, but luckily for her she would check out the recordings of her actions later. For now, she felt the action under her sensitive skin as she closed her eyes and cooed. The sticky asphalt peeled up in some spots along with the pancaked, unfortunate victims below. In the delicate folds of her labia, she had grabbed several uprooted trees, traffic signs and almost a hundred people. Many of them were fused together with their now crushed automobiles, all lifted up as oozing wreckage. Even a few longer trucks, buses and dumpsters were along for the ride. She could feel the bigger items, along with the usual assortment of debris elsewhere as whole flattened neighborhoods shaped to her ass. Her tiny clit toy was there too, she could only wonder what it was in its former life. As pieces of her fun peeled off and fell heavily back towards the smooth ground, she paused about 100ft up, office buildo halfway in. Restraint would become another memory shortly, as her itch needed a rhythm.

An eerie silence took hold of the entire building. Miraculously, the electricity was still working on all but the squashed top floors. Some bizarre sounds did faintly echo through the halls. A bassy heartbeat noise was heard, almost constantly like the mix between tracks on dark side. Also, above them was an expanding and contrasting sound from when she breathed in the air. As time passed, it moved on with an inevitability that was infinitely more powerful than the 1,800ft woman with so many lives in check. It also has to do with perception as in their shrinking realities, their last minutes dragged out into eternities. Fated to join the great gig in the sky so to speak. No money could buy them solace now. The traumatizing endings of thousands was emotionally damaging for the tens of thousands injured if not just missed by an askew body part landing. A few gurgles closer to their position clued most into that they were involved with a predator of a scale never before seen. As she digested her previous victims, a more sinister plot unfolded, and they were the prey for a different appetite. In the lobby, the eclipse of her moon revealed a changed landscape. For at least a hundred feet in all directions nothing remained standing. Crushed cars, leveled buildings and countless bodies, almost unrecognizable in nor for the red stained, tattered clothing. Rising above them a scary sight. Her wet pink lips carried a multitude of twisted metal toys with her. Some would fall back down in a devastating plunk. The curvature of her ass and thighs above them, silhouetted against the early morning sky had many stains in reddish brown. Some jagged squares that were entire floors of buildings stuck to her as the moisture was increasing. But it was truly a deluge on the top floors. The call center was now exposed to the maelstrom within the horny goddess. Her movements had lifted the remains of the crushed roof and upper levels into oblivion. A steaming hot downpour of her love nectar drenched these screaming workers in casual business attire. Those on floors below heard this but were trapped as a gurgling between the walls meant something else was a foot. Under the stairwell doors, through sprinkler and bathroom pipes along with cracks in the walls and ceilings themselves, feminine fluid seeped in. Floor by floor the ooze massed, and gravity would grant the most heaping portion to the lowest point.

As the video showed Jessica's wet labia peeling themselves from the streets, the death and destruction was a raw reminder of her size and power. A wet, suckling sound combined with wrenching metal echoed as the second video clip commenced. The visuals were jarring, as she revealed the first wave of destruction and a soaking wet office building. Imploded windows and indented, slick exterior walls replaced the building’s formerly smooth finish. A few cracks had already formed as well, making the once imposing structure show the first signs of weakness. The entire neighborhood surrounding the building was simply wiped off the map, flattened in an instant under the horny giantess as she sank down. In the blocks surrounding the impact crater, with all other structures and items reduced to inches tall under Jessica’s magnificent body, the central building was the only thing left standing for now and it was quite a scene. Up until now the cameraman had been silent but could not help himself when he saw what remained of the streets surrounding the office building itself plastered to her swollen lips.

“Oh wow, there were people in those cars” He exclaimed,
“Heaven help us”

Close to a hundred cars, CUVs and busses all were squashed in the streets surrounding the building, and many were carried aloft by her uncaring lips. A few made calamitous falls back into the streets, with wet clanking thuds. But the vast majority were greasy undercarriages and wreckage with wheels popped to the sides on her vast labia. On the hood of her clit, he could see what appeared to be the remains of a white work van, a twisted ladder stuck bent at an angle off of her aroused anatomy. As she pulled up past 100ft (33m) from the ground, half of the building was revealed, and her upwards momentum ceased. Far above, an angel of death spoke a few words to her gathered masses.

“You little guys are all touching me in such sensitive spots, I suppose you may be useful after all. I must be getting off here though, this is my stop. Better buckle in my little mites, the ride is about to get bumpy”

Not that she needed to gather any more attention than her nude, lewd, prude body was garnering in her sex act. Thousands of people trying to evacuate and gain distance between themselves, and her enormous horny body felt the thud of her first impact. After she lifted up from the soggy streets, people sitting in traffic, meandering down avenues and tying down luggage got to hear her latest update. This caused most to pause in their tracks and look in her direction. Most everyone was only slightly relieved that her toy would keep her distracted enough to allow them to make some progress. Her thunderous motions made any headway pausing as her hips made contact with the ground, knocking many from their feet and causing the escaping vehicle's tires to jump. As the sun lit the low hanging overcast skies above the city, her nude silhouette was visible for miles around. Smoke plumes from previous neighborhoods devastated by her horny adventures were also seen wafting into the early morning light. A mass exodus was occurring without a destination in mind. Many had chosen not to leave seeing the fruitless efforts of those below and sought higher elevations to view the action. Jessica would put a show on for them that would make it worth the effort. Not all would survive to see the finale, but for now the exhibitionism was the most visible the grand goddess would be all night.