- Text Size +

Jessica had enjoyed the royal treatment for herself on this night, but she felt her reign was starting to wane. One quick seat on her throne to finish off her routine would do just the trick. With her bare feet planted firmly on the ground below, straddling the over-matched structure, Jessica started to bend down. Each of her shapely ass cheeks had a slightly wider diameter than the entire remaining structure, though she was aiming for a center shot. The method to her madness was apparent to anyone who had witnessed her rampage thus far and had a basic understanding of the female anatomy. Bending her knees a little, she realized her landing zone would be behind the stumpy mass of concrete, metal and future victims, so she shuffled her great feet forwards. A few smaller structures toppled onto her shifting toes but grinding the tiny apartments and shops between them only served to further fuel her lust. At a sufficient angle now, she proceeded to sink towards her apt seat. She tried to watch everything unfold, having to brush her now messy brown hair away from her eyes as she sat. However, her great size so overshadowed the structure and as she was nearing it, she simply lost sight of it. Visual references gone, she would have to ‘see’ with her epidermis, and the description her skin would convey was well worth the return visit. So much for the dates on the long devoured, sexed and chucked top floors of the building, it was now time to end the entire thing once and for all. It would not take long after initial contact, but Jessica had one more thing she had to do, and her final impressions on the city would be memorable, nonetheless.

The miniscule people on the damaged twentieth floor looked up to see their fate descending towards them. Jessica's rounded ass was still peppered with debris from earlier landings that became more detailed as she squatted down. A few of them could pick out some more notable objects as she got closer. Heavily mangled and flattened vehicles, several pancaked stories of apartment buildings, and splintered trees juxtaposed against her vast, smooth cheeks. They all approached at alarming speed. She was close now and red blots started to become well defined peppering her vast rump. Countless victims of the previous times the goddess sat amongst her subjects. They knew this would be their ultimate fate and could only brace themselves feebly as her body neared. On the nineteen floors remaining, the end would not be as apparent until the sudden climax. The increasing shaking from her approaching footfalls as her vast soles returned, now fixed on both sides of the building. An eerie silence occurred as her massive ass lowered their way, the calm before the storm. Her wet labia were so close now, the tiny people felt like they could reach out and touch it, but that would be ill advised. The finer details of the grungy, twisted metal of the former cars and trucks on her rear along with bits of clothing on the red splotches could be seen on Jessica's goosebump covered ass by those on the 20th floor. This was it, as her smooth skin now just barely touched the remaining intact walls on the top floor. Jessica would do her best to make it last, but the weight of a woman who towered 1,800ft was a lot to bear.

The moment of impact was felt on the smooth skin of her lower thighs and both cheeks. It tickled a little as the drywall disintegrated against her mass, as support beams and concrete offered little resistance. There was more, as other fixed items were squashed by her at different rates, such as office equipment and furniture, and the first renewed, terrified victims. Jessica was hoping that her throne would be able to support a little of her weight, but it was failing miserably at the task, even though it recently held over eighty more floors before. Inner supports now broke under her as they were stressed, and lower floors strained as well. Feeling the subtle snaps below Jessica realized she would have to work her weight on slowly, so as not to smush the entire thing outright. Easier said than done, but all this action was causing her to be wetter as the morning approached. It felt like sitting on stacked, flimsy pizza boxes. She would relish the feeling briefly before she once again decided to change up her angle and start doing a more typical morning after routine. While she had been assisted in as much by her fingers along with many hundreds of vehicles and thousands of people already, she decided it would be a good time to rest her tactile digits and use what was around her. Namely, the benevolent skyscraper currently nested into this sensitive region. And maybe just before sunup another better shaped item, as the stump was the right height perhaps, but the construction was off. Once through her current task, she would scan the area, and had plenty to choose from.

Bracing hands could do nothing to stave the end off, as all light from outside was blocked and her smooth skin became the whole sky above them. The dozen people tried in vain to escape or made peace with their fates as the walls now touched and disintegrated against her. Pockets of air became smaller as she continued to sit on their building. Even heavy metal filing cabinets were no match as they crumpled against the hard floors. Computers and copiers exploded into showers of sparks, as she was now only a few feet from the floor as the micro people met an agonizing end. Hearing the commotion and screams above, the next floor tried to rush the staircases but were too late. Ceiling tiles and fixtures rained down as did water from shattered fixtures and the sprinkler system. It was a mess but would only get worse as the walls developed cracks and shook. As the walls flexed the ceiling broke entirely, collapsing on the people killing scores more as Jessica's unstoppable ass was bursting through. Now as her rear sank down the entire stump collapsed floor by floor, taking more and more lives. First, people would hear the screams above as things broke and tumbled harshly to the floor. As more items were smashed above and Jessica’s weight shifted, the very walls around them began to crack. Very few even could catch a peek at the monster looming above, as she smashed the building with such little care. As the lights miraculously remained on until the fluorescent shattered on the floors around them, the final act was claustrophobic in wet darkness. The violent motions above started to sound different, as Jessica worked up another frenzy, and the destruction was in waves from one side of the building to the other. The daily grind was concluding.

As the rubble piled up below Jessica was starting to feel some resistance to her weight. Not nearly enough to stop her of course but still noticeable in that it caused her to shift her tactic. She even felt another sensation as the building gave her the usual grainy, crunching feel against her sensitive ass as she was getting wet from all the plumbing and sprinkler systems being obliterated. Well, that, and another source of fluids that was why she decided to shift her downward motion. Her immense ass had already destroyed a quarter of the stump of the skyscraper when she leaned her torso a little forward, scraping her soaking wet pussylips against the hapless building sliding backwards. The added viscosity of her pink, sopping wet lips really tore apart the floors now. It also caused tons of debris to stick to her passage such as more office equipment, shattered drywall, and flailing victims for their final rides. As her sensitive lips felt the minuscule items breaking against them, Jessica proceeded to grind against the remaining floors even harder. The stump of the former skyscraper had shrunk to the first ten stories, and even those were in dire shape. Jessica relished the feeling of all the bitty crunchies against her sensitive skin, but her internal needs were also beckoning. At this juncture, she felt she had extracted as much pleasure as she could from the failing toy nestled underneath her seat, and prepared to move on, maybe after she finally let it bear her full weight. To the hundred remaining survivors huddled in hallways, stairwells and looking at the massive shins outside cracked windows, the end was nigh.

The forgotten pair stuck in the sedan in the giantess’s belly button had their brief moments of quiet end after she finished resting on the city after throwing the 700ft chunk on the skyscraper she had lovingly danced with earlier. Suddenly she shot back up, giving a feeling more akin to something the astronauts at NASA would train for than two people who had just tried to cross the bridge hours earlier in their cars. They could tell she was heading for the stump of the skyscraper she had left far below to finish off the job. As her walls of skin around them flexed nervewrackingly once more, they knew she was sitting down again, but changed course after impact. With a sickening slurping sound below, they could sense her lust was grinding down the remains in a callous, sadistic fashion. Unsure what her next moves would be, the twilight outside started to fall and gave them a glimmer of hope they would at least survive until the next morning. Inside the building the sense of doom was more palpable as the splooshing, scraping sounds got close as floor after floor was smashed by Jessica. Suddenly upon breakthrough as walls were smashed all around, the wet, hairy monster crushed many but also picked up scores more victims for a sadistic final ride. The last thing they saw was the smoldering ruins of their city as they lifted off the vanishing skyscraper for the final time on Jessica's insurmountable folds. On the return trip to the rubble strewn floor from whence they came, they would also finish in a crushing end under the giant woman’s labia. At the tenth floor the monster seemed to pause now, as the hundred or so micro citizens left hoped the giantess had been sated and would leave them be. But as was so often on this night, it would not be how this scenario played out.

Jessica felt floor after floor being disintegrated beneath her purposeful gyrations but paused with only 100ft to go. As her sopping wet, sensitive skin paused soaking through some petrified victims as they were pinned by rubble mixed with her juices, she decided to look around for some more inspiration. She was immediately distracted by some tingling sensations among her nether regions. She could not be sure whether it was some people fighting in vain for their lives, sparking electrical lines, water pipes or all three. But the moment was brief and now felt it was time for a seat. For one last thrill she jiggled her taut booty while still in contact with the remaining structure, shaking out the few remaining windows and knocking down all those living inside. Now was the time to finish off the remains of the skyscraper once and for all. Up until this moment, Jessica had resisted putting her full weight onto the building, but now as sunrise approached, she shifted her weight from her feet to her seat. Even she did not expect such an immediate and substantial response from below her smooth skin. In an explosion of concrete and glass the likes of which no demolition expert could even dream of, Jessica’s round posterior crunched through all ten remaining levels in nearly and instant, erasing over 100 more lives in the process. Her great weight once more settled into the ground, conforming the massive pile of debris into her shape. Feeling so much destruction underneath her ass and vagina drove her wild, as she dragged her increasingly wet lower lips across the remains, but by now it was for naught. The skyscraper and plaza had finally been exhausted and had nothing left to give her but the sensual memories of her last hours of madness. It was now time to wrap things up she felt as from her sitting vantage point she scanned her surroundings.

Inside the building, the party was finally over. Close to a hundred remaining people could feel the walls closing in, as the ceilings all creaked and bulged on every floor. Occupying over 100 feet of the remaining building was a cross section of the city. From employees in the various offices whether they were on these floors or others above that no longer existed did not matter. Also, random citizens who had escaped the top floors only to find themselves trapped when the whole surrounding plaza became a death trap to the giant woman’s whims. Still other micro people were lower-level custodial employees and guards, of whom the mess would be beyond their scope and the guards, while trained in most evacuation procedures, could do very little in the face of the giant woman who had used her body to messily seal off any escape routes. The power was still on but all elevators which had not crashed into the sub floors below were inoperable due to the constant tremors Jessica’s actions were having on the facility. Some who were trapped inside the central rooms due to the jarring impacts jamming many doors or knocking down furniture blocking paths knew her great bottom was sitting on the building now. Without warning she let go, pancaking all victims in nearly an instant. There would be no survivors in this location as her massive weight drove and crumbled every last bit of livable space feet underground. As she settled down on to them all air pockets were removed and nothing remained but crumbled concrete, rebar and various unrecognizable debris where the proud building had once stood. While she felt the collapse Jessica’s mind was already beyond those hundred lives she had just taken.

Her big brown eyes were looking at some of the untouched portions of the city where her dazzling body had yet to traverse. For her last routine she wanted things to be pristine, that is before she began her final act. She locked in on a few targets and made notes on which had the most lights on, and whose circular shapes would suit her needs most fittingly. Finally, she saw it, a 24-story building, hexagonal in shape with over half the lights on here in the wee hours. It would only be a few steps away in one of the few remaining densely populated sections of the city that she had yet to set foot in. After finishing up there Jessica felt like she should head towards the boundary of the downtown area to further plot her exit strategy. She was unsure why she felt this need of flight, but her senses had served her ever so well thus far and she was not about to give up on them yet. Her most pressing urge was lying in contact with her shortened throne, slathering it in a womanly nectar. While she thought out her exit strategies, she lazily figured gravity would be more than ample to end her current farce regardless. Jessica simply let all of her weight concentrate on her rounded ass now, taking out the final ten floors of the skyscraper almost instantly. What was a twenty story nub of a building minutes earlier was now a super compressed mound only a dozen feet tall at its highest point. Every floor pancaked with zero hope for any survival, as her cute ass was back on the ground on all sides of the former skyscraper, enveloping it fully. Feeling so much destruction wrought by her sit in, Jessica let out another cooing moan. With a sense of self-satisfaction, she said:

“Hmm, as far as thrones go, that one was kind of sub-par, but on point for this flimsy course. I have one last magic trick for tonight, a nice vanishing act. Forgive me if my routine offers some repetition, but I promise to finally leave me all sated. I cannot promise the same for all of you, but admission is free, and I have to be this tall to ride the rides. So, if you will join me now, I will conclude my journey shortly.”

A number of blocks over, two stunned window workers hoped the monstress was not addressing them directly. Their predicaments had begun hours ago when they went to test the equipment for a lucrative job on an office building that would always thrum with activity. They parked their white Ram Promaster work van outside and set up a couple orange traffic cones. They were vaguely aware of conflicting reports of something phenomenal happening on the other side of the city but were not deeply embedded in the news cycle at this hour. Perhaps they should have been. The traffic was a little brisker and more panicked but luckily this building was right near their business, making the commute easier. As usual, so many other drivers were distracted by their devices and other things than the road. It was a little harrowing, but they made it safe and sound. Traffic around the building only got worse once they arrived, all eight lanes across the four roads surrounding the plaza seemed in gridlock. Rather than getting caught in the distraction the boys had a job to do. A job that they soon realized would never be finished would be their last. The two of them boarded their platform in the required fluorescent yellow safety vests and rode up. They had made it to the 21st floor when sudden tremors caused the pulley to jam. Looking for the source, they witnessed a woman reaching towards and using her arms to toy with a garage and building. Seeing this display snapped the two men into a panic. They were stuck between floors, and it was too risky to breach a window, so they decided to ride it out. Wincing as her arms made short work of the tortured structures, they were terrified to watch the tallest building in the city become a plaything for her desires and exercise equipment. The entire aluminum platform shook violently as the giant woman tumbled down, taking most of the skyscraper with her. Before the dust could clear, she threw the chunk of building further into the city, before returning to the stump, destroying it by sitting down. She had a way of meandering when she walked, almost as if to destroy the most real estate on purpose. After returning to her feet, she went towards the building they were on, and the footfalls got more jarring. Little did they know as she approached from their blind spot that they were her destination.