- Text Size +

Jessica had finally arrived. Landing on several blocks and gridlocked streets, incapacitating her pole she had so lovingly used in her routine that night. It was nearing 530am and an orangish/pinkish glow on the horizon marked the sun's transit back across the land. Even a goddess like her was not able to slow its course, but she knew she could have a little more fun before it fully revealed the true scope of her matter rearrangement. It would be a few minutes before the dust started to settle. In fact, what was dust to her was actually bodies and debris sent aloft by the massive amount of air her fall had dispelled. The tiny people on the streets watched helplessly as the giant woman they had been avoiding all night fell to earth. She landed on so many of them but missed hundreds of others by a few feet, as they saw whole streets ahead of them dotted with yellow taxis, small trees and bracing people, replaced suddenly by the tan skin of the fallen angel. Moments later without warning the further impact set in, as a mighty gale sent them, cars and trucks, and shattered building roofs and debris away from the site at great speed. Many hundreds were killed in this manner as people got smashed by flying vehicles, some exploded in fireballs against the facades of buildings killing those inside as these lethal missiles impacted. A few more were killed across the sides of her now idle body as it settled over 100ft into the ground in spots, subducting buildings all across blocks surrounding her. As the tall office buildings and apartments leaned against her skin, the angles would more often than not reach a terminal weight load and the whole building would crumble into the latest depression on the land.

With her chest now heaving up and down, Jessica realized she was still gripping the remains of the skyscraper tightly to her body. Looking down beyond her cleavage, she could still see a much more cracked J she had carved with her nipple earlier on the top floor. Lying there on top of several blocks, she felt the abrasive buildings collapse against her soft skin in poofs of dust. This latest flurry of activity and so many tiny things breaking against her dominating body was having an effect on her libido, as her next move was nearly instinctive. She clenched her ass cheeks and ground her pussy roughly against the building laid across her body. She pressed so hard against the structure that she lifted and buckled the remaining floors, shattering the glass on six stories above her drooling lower lips. This spilled many of the contents along with dozens of office workers, who had no time to struggle as they were smeared like jelly against Jessica's horny vagina. She knew she would need something more substantial to satiate her lust, and luckily this part of the city still had lots to choose from. The remaining seventy stories of the skyscraper were in a sorry state, rising and falling with every breath her great lungs inhaled, vibrating with her rapid heartbeat. Jessica knew the time had come to jettison her workout equipment once and for all and cap off her magical evening. For several hundred people, this would seal most of their fates, and end their current agony.

Inside the building remains, the fall itself and the rough but soft landing killed hundreds. It was not the impact against the glass for most, but the new angle of all seventy floors on the horizontal Jessica brought with it tons and tons of debris. Those who were not initially crushed and survived found that the walls were now floors, including some standing on bathroom mirrors looking up at multiple toilets mounted on the wall. The ever-moving goddess below them made it difficult to lock in on one perspective, as her movements were still made apparent through their new floors. The tiny people had to be careful not to step on internal doors or windows, as one false move could send them plummeting down close to 100ft as tilted hallways became dangerous vertical drops. Those closest to her body could clearly hear her breathing and could feel the whole structure rise and fall from just her lungs' efforts. The monstress heartbeat too was reverberating down the decimated structure. Some floors fared worse than others, as many sideways support columns showed the fatigue far beyond what forces were intended. Many crushed in the massive piles of debris against the windows and former walls within would not remain in place for long as their final destination awaits. Feeling the remaining floors buck as the giantess ground her loins into the cool glass, she hinted at what was to come.

The tiny bugs on the twentieth floor now had the displeasure of having the remaining skyscraper above violently ripped and toppled from above them. The hundreds of people left in the embattled stump of the building could not believe what they were seeing. Those with window views could see the vast underside of their tormentor's ass cheeks above them peppered with red splotches and flattened gray rectangles from those who were less fortunate than they were. After a few heart stopping wobbles, loud cracking could be heard from the internal structure of the building as it failed spectacularly under unfathomable pressure. They watched as the ceilings above them were lifted off tilting towards the giantess as she fell towards the unsuspecting city below. An earth-shattering impact soon followed, along with a billowing dust and debris cloud. What followed was a truly surreal sight. Several hundred feet away were the ceilings that had been above their head's moments earlier along with another seventy floors of the skyscraper resting on top of the nude goddess. She had obviously crushed several occupied blocks under her body while taking this latest fall, as the survivors could only wonder what fates she had in store for them.

As Jessica lay there amidst the ruins, she first decided to address her former routine partner now lazily draped across her torso. The remaining 700ft chunk of the building was in a sorry state. Her breast written initial had sagged from a J into more of squiggly T from the fall and torsion from her breathing alone. Jessica marveled at the miniscule people's fights for survival, as she felt a few infinitesimal footsteps on her bare skin as some climbed from the battered structure. They were inconsequential as far as she was concerned as she idly poked in some windows on the side of the building, shattering them against her fingertips. Once again using her seductive bedroom voice Jessica asked,
"Was it good for you too, my little mites? I hope you all enjoyed the show I put on for you and glad I could share my routine. I am sorry so many of you couldn't stick around for the end of the show judging by the amount of red liquid dripping from the shattered windows below. You may think that the risqué nature of my routine means I am easy, but this won't happen tonight pal. So, if you will excuse me, I have other matters to attend to."

The wounded survivors in the structure had endured almost an over an hour of direct torture on top of the pain of watching Jessica's rampage making headway towards them via media earlier. Now those still breathing got a new perspective, as the neatly organized offices and rooms all were flipped on their sides, items piled against inner walls and outer windows. The tumultuous fall took with it many victims around them, and the ordeal may have been winding down but was still not over just yet. Even now a few minutes after their giantess turned the tables going from passenger to ride after a jarring impact, the dangers were still present. Her breathing shifted piles of debris, crushing unsuspecting people trying to claw their way towards the top of the shifting, uneven piles. Many higher up her chest had to deal with her heartbeat's rhythm, as the large internal muscle beat faster after the fall and her arousal level rose, feeling so much of the city breaking beneath her lovely body. Many stories down towards the former 30th floor, her lust was much more apparent. Long, wet labia splayed themselves against five floors as Jessica pressed her pussy against the structure so hard it was lifted upwards, cracking from the strain and crushing more struggling people. The belly button riders in the sedan also had a breather albeit at a sharp angle like that of a space shuttle seat before launch. All were rattled to their bones as the goddess spoke, but this reprieve only hinted at the demise of many to come.

Many neighborhoods surrounding the goddess were just starting to have the dust settle. Minutes after she had landed so hard as to overturn cars and trucks, even knock over buildings farther from the impact crater, many regained their senses of sight. A ringing in their ears from the noise and displaced air pressure also provided them with a more visceral experience. Some got underway rescuing others, people tried to also gain distance, considering themselves lucky not to be under her gigantic body as it lay there. Even on her back she was impossibly huge looking, rising over 200ft creating a human wall for over a third of a mile. Most buildings still upright were now dwarfed by her sudden appearance. From apartment buildings to office towers, she was above most of them, and she had brought a friend with her. The damaged remains of the iconic skyscraper, now draped across her heaving chest. All the rescue work stopped cold as onlookers from miles around now heard the giantess speak once more, in a voice amplified by her enormous size. There was no hiding from it as her voice permeated every structure and vehicle, many closest would even have hearing damage, but Jessica wanted to make her intentions clear. This warning was brief but a signal that her play was about to enter its final, destructive stages. Minutes later during a childlike display of her power, they would all have their luck run out.

Looking skyward for a few moments Jessica tuned into her other senses, mainly listening to the noises of the panicked city around her. From her 500ft shoulders down past her thighs 1,000 feet away, she easily squished over a square mile of cityscape under her naked form. Feeling so many varied things breaking against her skin, and their puny struggles for survival as they were all pressed flat had certainly ramped up her lust levels. With her ears now hovering right above street level, she could hear the tiny car horns, alarms and many sirens, along with a panicked murmur among the survivors that drove her wild. The cool, crackled glass of the former skyscraper was heating up and becoming slick with condensation in spots, and she felt now was the time to cast off old things in favor of the new. Using her toned arms, she pressed her hands under a good porting of the remaining 700ft chunk of skyscraper on top of her.
“Sorry buddy, not on the first date”
She informed the building and all surrounding survivors. In one smooth motion, she lifted her arms and the intact building, launching it several blocks in the arm before gravity doled out the cruelest of punishments. Jessica was so strong it would land almost half a mile from where she was laying, onto a pristine portion of the city that would not stay so for long.

The tiny survivors in the shifting debris of the chunk of skyscraper listened to her final lines with fear and wonder. Many were already dead around them but so far there were still a few people holding on in the various skewed and darkened rooms. A few creaks and cracks from the giantess’s shifting arms were all the warning they got about their upcoming flight. As she spring-loaded her toned arms folded under the building, a few final shifts in the debris occurred breaking bones and taking a couple lives, but they would gladly have missed the chaos to come. With upper body strength from her years of resistance training, Jessica easily had all the leverage she needed to launch the 700ft chunk of building off her torso a few thousand feet away. Inside the building there was a sudden rush of momentum upwards as all the items piled up began to float as their new trajectory reached its apex. As the skyscraper started its rapid descent, the hundreds of people who lived through the first fall knew this impact would be far more devastating. To those on the ground short of the fallen giantess laying on flattened neighborhoods currently, this would be the hardest impact of the night.

The frightening and destructive path of the giant woman with her unimpeded speed was wreaking havoc on any evacuation planning. By the time an area had been sufficiently emptied onto ever busier streets and transit, she had already passed or was there with an errant footfall or more savory body part to eradicate all underneath. A densely populated residential neighborhood was particularly busy as shops and stores remained open and traffic from the obliterated tunnel and bridge had snarled any forward vehicle momentum. Then the giantess they were trying to run from appeared and began to flex her muscles a few miles away at the expense of a couple buildings. Seeing whole structures crushed so casually by her toned forearms made most watching realize that the puny domiciles they were in were unsafe from the dominating goddess. Next, she focused on the skyscraper doing a seductive dance around the suddenly overmatched megastructure. The top floors were ripped off by her grip and a soft thud rocked everyone when her firm butt slammed into the area around the building. After a ten-minute reprieve while Jessica relieved some inner tension, she began to place more outer tension on the structure again. Chills ran down many a spine as she used her perky breasts to further her play and then a hard nipple to sign her work. Her play was getting more worrisome now though they knew their district was out of her landing zone as tall as she was. An audible crunch and suddenly the most jarring impact of the night rocked the district, as the giantess landed a few blocks away carrying a majority of the former building with her. She was still lying on her back almost a half mile away, but all evacuations would soon be cut short. Many people looking in the direction of the goddess in the murky, orange glow of the pre twilight, thought they saw something massive in the shadows coming their way from above. The neighborhood was about to get its landmark in the worst way.