- Text Size +



Tensing muscles with such a scale generated internal electricity lost on the raptured population, but remarkably at her 1,800 ft scale, this imperceivable action for her was noticeable for the tiny population. Loud cracks radiated out in the asphalt thanks to her flexing her gluteus maximus muscles, as she prepared for her next move. Tensing her smooth thighs as well as bracketing the overmatched thighscraper between them caused water mains to burst on a couple side streets, soaking a bicycle messenger and a newspaper stand. One of many scenes playing out on the ground level and beyond that Jessica did not mind distancing herself from at the time being. Looking around her the crowded streets were scenes of madness, now magnified by her sitting position. Tiny mite sized people in bright clothing unsure of which way to go, weaving between stalled traffic or peering out from the windows and balconies of scrumptiously tiny buildings. She gazed longingly once again at the pink stained apartment complex, its exterior smeared with the mix of her nectar and blood. She now remembered what she came for, and it was not going to find her sitting down there. Besides, sunrise was now mere hours away and she still had a few other things she wanted to do before she would need to plan on her next move. Her immense scale up to this point had been heavily aided by the cloak of darkness, but as twilight approached, she might think it wise to try to find a way to scale back to keep some of her distinguishing features a secret. Besides, who knew what would happen if she were fully recognized, but she would plan for that in a little while, since first the zenith of her passions had yet to be reached, and a shortened building closest to her size was standing in her way.

Jessica’s long arms shot out to her sides, with the densely populated urban landscape paying the ultimate price in the name of leverage. Ten slender fingers and palms the size of four baseball diamonds stacked square landed with solid indifference on the rapidly diminishing cityscape. They obliterated a couple fresh streets and a dozen more buildings, between car headlights and fluorescent hallway windows squelched a thousand points of light in each go. She mused to herself that at least the power grid would have precipitously less demand after she was through with this burg. Everyone who could catch a glimpse of her glorious body now did so at a quasi-safe distance. Though safety being a relative term as there would be no denying Jessica on this night should she decide to have a go at anything. A cascade of noises rang out in the misty night air, as late Friday fully transitioned to early Saturday, she was on the rise again. Loud crunching and destruction sounds emanated from her direction as her shapely ass separated from its impact craters as she lifted herself off the ground. People now witnessed her raw power once more as plastered to her soft feminine form were countless dozens of rectangles, multiple lengths in gray with black wheels sticking out all sharing one trait in being flat. She would never know nor care of their existence as they also shared a trait that she particularly enjoyed and that is how they gave way against her skin in such a delightful fashion. As her hands released, she started to lean towards the building once more, bringing most of the former vehicles from below as a few grid lines making a checkerboard print on her ass.

She rose fast and hard, using her hands to launch herself at an angle with the building. Trying to make a firm but wide impact, she was able to achieve not too many windows shattering yet. Many did crack though, obscuring the views of many still trapped in the ill-fated building. It began to lean and heat up a bit from the friction, as she stood up against the now noticeably swaying building. She changed her angle from when she was sitting moments before as yet again causing another swath of fresh destruction to the densely packed downtown area. On her feet once more she was able to relax her death pull on the remaining skyscraper prolonging their night together once more. Other people in the buildings and streets below could see a better view of course, though many were in grave danger. The flattened metal remains of vehicles peeled off her firmed behind as it sheared them off in droves. Lethal missiles from a thousand feet up. Former buses, trucks and several elevated train cars destroyed buildings in some cases and fell with impunity on the stalled traffic and gawking crowds below. Jessica was not entirely aware the simple act of her standing to her full height again was having, and something more sparkly had her attention anyways. Still at her same height she felt a little taller thanks to the lack of top ten floors of the building beside her. Her perky breasts now cleared the remaining skyscraper as Jessica looked down between her cleavage. It was not a clean break she could tell from when her hands cleaved the top ten stories of the building. She was able to get a glimpse into the tiny world at the raw details now.

It was like looking into an open office-based dollhouse with long tabled meeting rooms and lavatories, office cubicles and stairways to nowhere. Granted their destinations had been ground to dust between Jessica's thighs, and anyone who had gone up them or the spookier elevator shafts were squished to goo inside her glistening womanhood. Still peering down with her luminous brown eyes, the spring from severed electrical lines, the gushing water from fallen fixtures, and a few still dazed and injured specks of people were now fully exposed to the horny goddess. For the first time since 1976 when the building was under construction, the 90th floor was in the elements of the outside world. It would not be a view that would last for long. Eager to resume the last vestiges of her dance, now that her height cleared the building, she would do her best to incorporate it into her routine. This would surely put much more strain on the remaining floors, but Jessica did not mind. First, she closely examined the top floor’s remains by leaning towards them bringing her face in close. It was so surreal, she thought. A good chunk was complete destruction with toppled walls but in other areas like where she pulled the walls straight and low towards the outer edge where the break was, had some visible preservation. There she could see a couple darkened meeting rooms, each with long, nerve wracking tables where corporate America discussed the next big thing. Little did they know it would be her. The tables were many hundreds of pounds and twenty feet long but to her that was comparable to her pinky nail down to her fingertip. The miniscule black and gray chairs are even smaller. To emphasize this, she used one of them to press down onto the tan wooden table, splintering it into a mess offering no resistance. She would go to the office next.

The day had started out like any other for the call center and meeting room for the Wells Fargo auto loan division for the region. Nestled on the 90th floor of one of the taller skyscrapers in the region, it had commanding views along with some swank office space. However, behind this facade, the office was starting to go into panic mode, as a sense of doom hung over the business this summer in 2018, as some of their shady lending practices were coming to light. The time zone was far enough that the opposite coast was still operating in business hours, so that there was still a healthy crew behind to witness a more immediate threat to the bottom line among others. As news reports started to trickle then flooded in about the nude woman overwhelming any device pointed her way in the dim light causing unfathomable destruction. Workers lost in their tasks soon had reality brought to them as dim explosions and a few rattling moans gave way to the monstress getting closer. They watched in horror as her feet made mincemeat of the near crowded highway, and even more so as she worked over a couple buildings down the road. But now her true scale came into focus up there as she was heading their way. From their lofty perch on the 90th floor was a commanding view of the city, but it only exemplified her true scale as she got very close now being just below her perky breasts. They could see each ten-story mammary up close now, albeit from below. This still clued them into her power as the undersides and up through her cleavage there were signs of earlier little things her bare skin had destroyed. Some multicolored vehicle fenders with the occasional whole car, stuck flattened to her wall of skin. But a much more common sight was the red splotch of a soul whose battle ended with the mighty goddess via sheer mass. The show was about to get a whole lot more intimate and the view more panoramic.

The tiny office workers on the 90th floor watched intently from their desks and cubicles, from the conference rooms and by the occasionally shaking water cooler, as the giant woman seemed intent on picking on the uppermost floors. Suddenly all devices went dark as she fashioned herself a new ring out of the cell tower above them. Then her dance began. She sank past at great speed giving intimate views of her face as many saw the passion in her bouncy house sized eyes. They were such a deep brown with enormous black holes of pupils, impossible for her to fully focus on any of them in such close range. But she still spoke to them only with her eyes, the blood running cold on many as the sensual passion of her actions was apparent in that gaze. Her great cleavage thrumming against the glass was giving a strong vibration through the floors as they rushed past ten stories at a time. Like thunder or the singing sands, it moved up and down with her along with a darkened view for half the building. Even being a b-cup still enveloped a third of the building between them. She was standing once more when she spoke to the others, her taut chest vibrating with her loud words. Then a frightening sight when the magnified chewing started followed by a swallowing motion in her throat. The goddess had just fed on something, as they could not see the many mangled bodies and plants sinking in her esophagus. The next moves came with a louder, cascading crash as her fleshy tormentors sunk past them, this time taking out half of the uppermost floors. The Wells Fargo employees saw debris cascading past them as they mercifully widened past them at the last moments. She also started to sink further past them, causing the whole tower to lean a bit more. Now the top of her head sailed by and back again, showing off her neck length dark brown hair. On it they were surprised to see dozens of cars, SUVs and even a couple buses and a tractor trailer. Even her hair was a mortal danger, as a few had headlights on still even. But the blurs of the clothes of tiny, trapped people really drove the point home. Little did they know what terrors awaited them next as the angle grew sharper.

As the top of her head sank below them again to its lowest point, catastrophe came at them from above. The whole skyscraper leaned once again, this time accompanied by a loud cracking sound as the walls and ceilings started to deform. Then all at once it happened. Her hands finished what her perky breasts had started and pulled the remains of the ten floors off of the skyscraper in a cataclysm of noise and destruction. A large crack appeared on the side where her hands had been placed just above them as the ceiling seemed to lift away into the pure night sky. The closer to her body however the more devastation her actions wrought on the hapless workers. Fixtures fell, walls collapsed, and several people lost their lives as large cubicle barriers and filing cabinets were knocked over onto them. This was followed moments later by a crunching boom that shook the whole skyscraper and a good portion of the city. Shortly thereafter another crunch as the top ten floors landed in the giant woman's lap. Then came a noise almost no one expected, the feminine laughter from Jessica after her cute butt had obliterated several blocks. Everyone on the 90th floor was either stunned, injured or crushed to death by the debris. Those with their wits about them could now see the overcast night sky, so out of place in the disheveled office surroundings. More sickening noises followed minutes later as the wet suction sounds of her slender fingers working over herself at the expense of hundreds of lives climaxing heavy panting from the unseen giantess. Then the surviving members of the office heard and felt the vibrations from below as Jessica was on the move again.

Jessica would never tire of her new perspective on this night and looking into the remains of the 90th floor of the skyscraper was another unique opportunity. She squinted as best she could to pick out the individual cubicles with Itty bitty computers and smaller specks of white from papers hanging on the walls. Not all was neat and tidy however, as her destructive ways were evident even from her vantage point. But even after trashing a conference room with her pinky finger, she now strained her great eyes past her chest towards a few of the individual cubicles, looking for a speck of light indicating a device pointed towards her. She saw a few spots fitting this description, and knew the tiny survivors wanted a show. Jessica was never a girl to disappoint, and the previous proceedings had left her quite excited, and she could not hide it. Back to her chest, her excitement manifested itself in the form of her dark brown nipples, each hardened by the erotic actions from a few minutes prior, and now roughly the size of a box truck. She knew it was rude to point and would blot out the little lights without the use of her hands now soon. First she decided to announce her intentions stating
“My I hope you teensy mites are enjoying the view of me, but I do not want you to damage the zoom functions on your phones from your cubicles, let me help you zoom in.”
Without any further warning, Jessica pulled her ample chest backwards and bent down aiming her left nipple at one particular office worker recording his own last moments. Her enormous brown nipple filled the office worker’s field of vision and lowered towards him rapidly. She felt as the four walls of the cubicle impacted her hard but sensitive skin, the walls feeling a little brittle but yielding against her. It was so big it completely covered four adjacent office desks, computers and two office workers, who all paid the ultimate price. All was crushed against the hard carpeted floor, tickling her horny flesh as she wanted more. Seeing a few more specks of light by her right breast, she began to lift herself up once again and adjusted her aim.

As the brown nipple pulled away from the building, a few mangled pieces of debris fell back down including a crushed black plastic shell of a monitor, the brown leather top of an office chair along with the body of the office worker who could do nothing but stare upwards in his final moments. He never thought it would end like this, but in the back of his mind on a positive note he died doing what he loved. Jessica looked at the impact zone and noted that her nipple was so large that not even a cubicle could contain it. Feeling like she wanted a promotion so she could maximize her potential, Jessica now spied a snazzy corner office with another speck of light closer to her right breast. She imagined whoever had this sweet suite must have been high up the corporate ladder but was about to get the ultimate demotion with no golden parachute to save him. As the division manager took video from below of the giantess at play, little did he realize it would make him a target. He had survived her destruction so far but now as he leaned on his solid oak desk, he realized too late that the massive hard nipple had aligned itself to his corner of the building. The views of the city he had been able to take in over the years made the location spectacular, but tonight it would be his undoing. The massive nipple moved at great speed towards him, as he sat back in his leather office chair and braced himself, the end came swiftly. It certainly tickled her more than the last office. This one had a couple Ficus trees which splintered in such a delightful way, along with more filing cabinets, the solid oak table, and the business suit attired guy who became one with his chair. It tickled her sensitive chest as Jessica felt these solid objects giving way against her. She now decided to leave her signature on her work before she moved on with the show.

Feeling no more movement underneath her brown hardened nipple, Jessica decided she had to make her mark. With her expert agility, Jessica began to work her right breast towards the left, squishing adjacent walls, hallways and office equipment as she went. The already damaged corridors and death trap offices put up no resistance to her hardened flesh as it kind of tickled as so many daily objects gave way in such delightful manners against her. She easily gouged a straight line across one end of the skyscraper, careful not to cross the threshold of the glass windows leaving behind mainly torn up concrete from the subfloor. She easily dragged a pile along the length of the building, squishing another dozen survivors along the way as they were unable to escape the fleshy mass. She felt her nipple get a bit wet as a unisex bathroom was plowed over, porcelain shattering sending tiny jets of cold water her way. Satisfied with the line she drew in what amounted to sand at this level, Jessica began to adjust her aim now, lifting her hardened nipple from the pile of debris she had shunted into the opposite corner of the building. She now aimed her tit at the middle of the line of destruction from her previous pass, and repeated her motion, this time bringing her nipple through the heart of the exposed 90th floor. A loaded elevator on the 70th floor had a scare earlier as the line above was severed with the removal of the top stories. Their only salvation was the elevator brakes which mercifully caught them between floors as they tried to take the express to the lobby. They would still arrive shortly but not in the manner that they had intended to as Jessica continued to sign her work.