- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm not the one to tell you what's wrong and what's right.

Jessica now sat in the deep impression created by her fall on top of completely flattened streets and buildings that moments earlier were busy and bustling for the late hour. Her smooth thighs bracketed the ground floors of the skyscraper to the fifteenth floor. When she landed, the lights went out briefly in the tall building, but came back on after a few seconds. The forgotten duo inside the car stuck in her belly button were thankfully buckled in for the latest amusement park ride and were now looking out towards the 30th floor. After the uppermost floors were cleaved off and the tremendous shaking caused by the fall subsided, the remaining people in the building gathered themselves and got up to quite a sight. The uneven floors were tough to find footing in as the roof had simply collapsed in many places, pancaking scores of people between layers of concrete, but to the survivors something was still off. It seemed the ground was still not stable, and a certain heat was radiating from below. Jessica looked down on her lap and was elated at what she saw. From her sitting position she could see the ten uneven floors of the building resting in between her smooth muscular thighs. There was a long break in the middle from where her legs separated but aside from that they were surprisingly intact for now. A sudden urge, however, would seal their fate, as her right hand twitched behind her, as it was now drawn upwards almost by instinct. From bracing behind her from the seated position, she brought it towards the top ten floors of the decapitated skyscraper.

The battered survivors in the restaurant deck were piled up in heaps by the long fall onto the seemingly pillowy landing. A blur of tan, so detailed but hard to focus on dominated their views below and in a wall of her taut tummy stretching beyond their sight. They knew not of the struggles a few hundred feet away suffered currently by those who were the grace of one floor earlier as they now were digested in her stomach. The fate of hundreds more in her lap would be no less merciless. More or less the size of a large sandwich, Jessica was still satisfied from her previous meal and felt another hunger could be sated by the latest offering the city had presented her with. Besides, fate had placed it directly over her spot which had been a little neglected during the few previous interactions she had been having and a brief reintroduction was in order. She made a cognitive effort not to get too carried away. It was not easy getting a satisfactory regime in with all of these lovely little distractions. Still, Jessica was happy that her show would be viewed by so many sets of eyes, and many would have the displeasure of becoming part of the action. On the former 91st floor, a few dozen survivors suddenly found themselves in a strange new reality. Large cracks had formed on the once solid floor, with the gaps between the concrete and linoleum being flesh toned and some of a wet, pinkish nature. This also gave off a certain heat and odor that many of the survivors were familiar with. While the elevator shafts no longer worked without the power being severed, the stairwell doors were also sealed from the floors being skewed due to the new angles of the portion of the building. This would not stop a great deal of the survivors from going down a few levels however if Jessica had anything to do with it.

Jessica brought her right palm from the depression it had caused when she planted it for balance during her fall. She upturned her palm after it had replaced a few buildings and bustling streets to inspect the damage. On it were five flattened metal rectangles of cars and trucks along with a former bus, alongside countless red splotches that moments earlier were gawking up at the falling giantess. They would be inconsequential in her little ploy, as she brought her hand over towards her lap now and began to caress the piece. In the restaurant level where the most survivors were massed, those not pinned by the upturned tables, chairs and kitchen debris were back near the windows that remained to watch the much closer woman as she whooshed her large hand by the remains of the floors she had trapped on her crotch. Hearing her skin contacting the slick concrete she had licked clean of rooftop spectators minutes earlier along with the scraping metal from the flattened vehicles adhered to her hand, made a high pitch whine hurting the ears of the tiny survivors. She rocked her thighs gently, her great nether lips just kissing the bottom of the decapitated building in her lap. Addressing those on her lap doing her best impression of a certain 80s hit she said "Mr. Tyler, going down?" Hearing the booming feminine voice from above would be the last thing several hundred would hear as soon her caress would become a lot less gentle.

With a split already formed as a jagged crack running the length of the sandwich sized portion of building in Jessica's lap, the next move was already begun for her to finish. As she gently rocked in place, Jessica pressed her pointer and middle fingers down on the middle of her concrete sandwich. With a long chasm down the middle of the building fragments, she was able to tilt all ten floors at an increasing angle towards her own chasm. Hundreds of injured people suddenly felt their world shifting once more as many began to slide helplessly towards the abyss. As the angle increased and her fingers pressed down harder on the middle of the structure into opposing 45-degree angles, Jessica used her pinky and thumb to grasp the corners of the building and tilt it further. Hundreds of screaming people in the former restaurant observation deck and nine other floors tumbled down into her trap. Her waiting womanhood also became a maelstrom of falling office debris, as she felt all manner of tiny items peppering her sensitive folds. As the two halves folded in on themselves, the last people holding on for dear life lost the battle with gravity as she brought both halves together at a ninety-degree angle completely vertical. The emptied portion of the structure still held a few people in inner offices, most gravely wounded and unattainable for her needs. She would dispatch them first before continuing the sideshow.

Now that she was done with the shell of the upper floors of the building, Jessica spread her thighs and rolled the twenty-story chunk between her smooth, toned skin. The side of it crashed onto the already decimated plaza below, with both halved parts of the building looking quite disheveled and overshadowed by her surrounding legs. Spying the writhing, multicolored mass, incidentally, stimulating while trying to escape from her most sensitive region, she wanted to make a quick end for those caught out in the middle. Her warm smooth thighs had enough of a grip on the concrete cap of the once mighty skyscraper that she could lift it with ease as she leaned a little back from the remaining ninety or so floors. Not feeling particularly inspired or like dragging out the proceedings, Jessica simply brought her thighs together. She used her new angle to make sure her knees did not interfere with the rest of the tall structure between her legs, and completely obliterated the remains of the top ten floors. She ground her thighs across each other, touching both toned leg muscles together, grinding all between them to dust and twisted metals. The bits of debris fell onto her soft ass down the steep slope and into the twin craters from her fall earlier. Once there, she simply leaned back forward into her resting position flattening the rest to her shape. It was time to focus on her burning desires once again.

As Jessica sat on the ruins of a city block, her attention was drawn to the hundreds of people struggling to survive on her vast labia. Many had begun to sink in as their flailing limbs turned the wet walls into almost quicksand like properties. Close to 200 people writhed and struggled against her wet walls, many already injured and for more than a few, the struggle had already ended. They tried desperately to cling to the displaced office equipment as others were lost and tangled in Jessica's dense pubic hair forest. Doing her best to concentrate, she tried to feel the individual efforts of the tinies in their fights for survival. Even in their mortal struggles, the miniscule people were woefully inadequate to fully arouse her. Raising her right hand towards her tender, moist, steaming vagina, her hand was soon blocking the view of those mired in her. It would be the last thing many would see. The soaked masses watched as her pointer and middle finger stuck out and curled towards them. Her fingertips alone were two stories tall, as the radiating heat from below made their hellscape all the more unbearable. Those looking out from the twelfth floor upwards could only watch and wince as Jessica began to ease some of her sexual tension. Looking across at the horror on those individual faces in their final moments would be more than many could bear to see. Few would look away and with the mountain of a woman blocking all escape routes, none had anywhere that they could go.

Being as gentle as she could be, she let her fingers caress her moist folds trying not to squash all the gritty people outright. A few were rolled along pulled apart in a grotesque manner while most simply burst under the pressure. Jessica let out an audible gasp as the tiny, warm bursts from so many bodies felt like nothing she had tried before. From the bodies themselves, to the firmer clothing being shredded along with the small chunks of building material and hard plastic chairs and desks made for other sensations added into the mix. As her fingers delicately parted her wet labia, dozens of living people tumbled deeper into her unfathomable anatomy. They became thoroughly drenched in the blood of the less fortunate mixed with her cum coating everything in a pink putrid paste. Jessica rolled her two fingers slowly over her house sized clit, smearing the miniscule people back and forth against her sensitive unyielding skin. As big as her fingers were, the sheer number of people had found some crevices in her vast vagina that would serve as temporary shelter. They gasped for breath and clambered onto whatever had made their way over the hours into her massive pussy. They gripped onto warm, crumpled soaked cars, furniture, and other forgotten items, trying to gain purchase and bearings that would be fleeting in their final moments. Every subtle motion brought an end to more lives within her. Try as she might to get a sexual release, the puny people were just so pathetically tiny that the entire human contents of the restaurant and top ten floors were already a gritty paste that served little purpose to these ends now and she would need to seek other sources. First however, her routine needed a grand finale and there was still plenty of skyscraper left to provide her with one.

To the horrified people inside the skyscraper watching the giant woman gaining more pleasure by ending the lives of so many others in close proximity, their wishes were temporarily granted as the show ended abruptly. The worst torture was the sounds the pair trapped in the car sheltered by her belly button had to hear. The people inside the skyscraper on a select number of floors could watch the action but were thankful that they could look away and that the soundproof glass blocked the accompanying noises. Inside their fleshy cave, they were jolted by Jessica's impact as her shapely butt crushed a city block beneath her fall. This was followed by the crashing sounds of the top ten floors of the skyscraper falling past their limited round window to the outside world. This didn't seem to affect their host, in fact since the view was so limited, the duo could only hear what followed. As the building fragment was folded in half, they watched first as strained metal and split, and a dust plume began to billow up as her right hand lifted by. It stayed in view as she folded the entire thing in half, like cracking an egg, only this yolk was going into a different fryer. As the crunching building and cascade occurred, the next great crash and the grinding of the remainder between her things once again occurred out of sight. The crunching impacts of the building giving way could be felt in subtle tremors through the giant woman’s skin transferred by the thin sheet metal surrounded on all sides. As her monstrous hand slowly descended from view, the next sounds were truly horrifying to anyone within earshot.

As the small people caught a glimpse of her last curling fingers dropping below the ellipse of the end of her belly button, an eerie silence filled the air. Nearby, some soft voices could be heard, sounding more frantic by the second. Suddenly they began to plead as her hundred-foot fingers neared, those listening feared what would come next. A throng of panicking and painful cries could be heard from below as her titanic fingers contacted and pressed the bitty folks against her flesh. A sickening popping and bursting sound could be heard as well, as bodies were broken and started to lubricate her fingers as they covered her pussy and squished more people. As the screams of anguish were drowned out by the noise her fingers made as Jessica continued to play with herself, it was soon apparent that the crowd was shrinking rapidly. Less and less voices could be heard as the sloshing wet sound of her fingers caressing her skin loudly echoed through decimated streets and buildings. From above her gasps were notable as well as her pace quickened a little. The duo couldn't see the action at the time through their limited window to the world, but looking at the skyscraper ahead of them, they watched people who could see the sultry show. Albeit at a distance the general body language clued them in how mortified the population was. They could also tell that due to the position of the horny woman's body, there was no escape for anyone in the skyscraper. The last feeble moans and cries for help ended as her sticky fingers continued their work, but it was no use. "Woefully inadequate" they heard the goddess whisper. She now ceased stroking her clit and pulled out her great fingers. It was a mess down there.

As the hundred-foot digits rose past them once more, they had changed color and texture from the last trip. No longer her normal flesh tone, they now were both covered in a pinkish slime, dotted with the shreds of clothing whose former wearers paid their lives in exchange for a slight spike of pleasure for the giant woman. Jessica lifted her pointer and middle fingers to her face to examine the aftermath of her recent affair. They were a mess, as she brought them close to her lovely brown eyes to examine the finer details of what she had wrought. It was an ugly sight for everyone other than the aroused goddess. They were plastered in a pink goo composed mainly of her voluminous fluids combined with the blood of the hundreds of liquified bodies. Stuck to them coated in the gunk was specks of clothing articles and personal effects, along with occasional computer monitors and a couple wadded up soaked metal husks of cars from earlier play. Deciding to freshen them up a little, she spied a fifteen-story apartment loft complex with an abrasive tan exterior. Upturning her right hand, Jessica scraped her fingers against the building, effectively cleaning them off while smearing the building in a fresh coat of pink. Satisfied with her latest work, she prepared now to rise once more and finish off what she had started. Her dance partner was ready if unwilling and slightly less able, but she still had a grand finale in mind.