- Text Size +

Jessica brought her 200ft hands around the back corners of the mighty skyscraper and leaned her upper body towards the overmatched building. While her petite form and perfect b-cup breasts were not as imposing at her normal scale, they now could pack a punch as she stood head and shoulders above the skyscraper. She wrapped her hands around the other sides of the mighty but overshadowed structure for support as she prepared to crouch down. The glass and metal exterior of the building was cool to the touch. It felt almost welcoming and familiar to be able to match up to something in scale in this terrorized miniature city. It had been several hours since Jessica could feasibly have herself measure up against anything. She was still head and shoulders above the structure. Careful not to exert too much pressure on the building yet, many still cowered in fear as the thick lady fingers completely blocked the views of over a dozen floors. The panic was palpable on the rooftop garden after the giant woman looming above them began to lean forward. Jessica was finally starting her routine and was about to give several thousand people the show of a lifetime, for many their last. As she ran her hands across the smooth glass and metal a crisp cooling sensation pulsed through her skin. Outside of the empty stadiums around the city there were few sound systems that could even have enough volume to be deciphered by her enormous ears, so she had to think of a tune inside her own head to move to. The irony of the radio transmission towers wrapped into her earring was not lost on her at this point.

To the thousand plus souls inside the building, it would all be a tan blur for the most part as her twelve story breasts began to sink past and her tummy dropped. Each floor would have their own unique show, but anyone with a clear view of the tall skyscraper for miles around would have a show as well. Now hundreds of thousands of people stood spellbound watching her every move. As Jessica began to squat down, she made sure her hundred-foot fide breasts did not hit the roof of the building prematurely squashing part of her audience, as she used them to slowly bracket the structure below. Nothing could prepare her for the yummy sensations the cooled glass would have on her valley of cleavage as she made contact with the 80-90th floors. Further down she began to press her flat stomach up against the building. For the miniscule pair in the trapped car, they were stunned to be able to see individual offices now only mere feet away with desks still neat and tidy and fluorescent lights glowing. As she curved her great body, her shaved pubic hair was a bit harsher with the glass, causing some breaks and heavy scratches. Further down in the lower twenties, the perverts who had been waiting near the windows had a very close encounter of the genital kind.

Jessica now brought her lower lips against the glass smearing five stories with her wetness and causing others to have an intimate look inside her mayhem. On her hot pink skin, the terrified office workers could see the remains of crumpled vehicles shredded from her bridge play earlier along with some building materials mired in her womanly juices. Most frightening of all were the articles of clothing and a few no longer moving victims who were lost in the goddesses' passions. As she did her squat and leaned into the building Jessica began her motions by rising slowly upwards pressing her body along the full length of the building. Those up in the rooftop gardens and the observation restaurant lost sight of the great giantess as she sank past them, but this sudden absence would be momentary they knew. Sure enough the entire window would be obscured by her body once again with her dashing hairline and face rocketing past them. It moved at such great speed that many fell backwards into people behind them in reflex. People on the rooftop had a similar experience along with a warm gust of air blowing off many ballcaps sucking them straight up at great speed. They could even pick up hints of her perfume and deodorant she had applied hours earlier along with the scent of the water from the river she swam in before the bridge was annihilated. She rose to her full height, looming round breast jutting out overhead. Something was off though as her close contact was having an effect on the entire skyscraper, especially at the top floors. A loud creak and some shattering heavy glass below the side of the building with her hands accompanied the latest sensation.

She would have to alter her routine if she wanted her equipment to last long enough for one tune. Jessica began to apply just some token pressure to the other side of the building as she went for her next moves. The first changed the view out the windows on the lower floors already. Dragging her mighty pussylips up the side, the mite sized people saw as they had a long smear of her fluid making the view out blurred. Also stuck in her juices were some casualties of earlier play. Bodies or just misplaced jeans or a torn red t-shirt. Even a trio of balled up metal vehicles, one red cum soaked former Dodge Dart punching through a 42nd story window trashing a cubicle. To Jessica, the feeling was indescribable as she decided the next time to include a spin, so the other side of the city could see her. She would have to be careful not to use the building to support too much of her weight but would improvise some moves that would make her former instructors proud. Working her way around the building, she dragged her foot blasting right through any interfering smaller buildings and traffic, as she sank back down diagonally across the other face of the slightly rounded building. First her womanhood touched the building again in a cooler spot, sending more shivers down her spine. This was going well for Jessica and was starting to be turned on like she never felt before. All the power, domination and raw sexuality of this night was putting her towards the edge. Once she commenced her workout, she would need to address this last gem for her most enjoyable night.

The citizens of the city were mesmerized by what they were seeing. As the giantess rounded the skyscraper, more of the population got to see her gigantic but soft features. As her wet labia sunk past another face of the building, her smear campaign continued. To the hundreds of people still in the rooftop garden and observation deck restaurant, it was like the world's most frightening game of peekaboo. Every time her monstrous face surged past, the expression got more and more lustful. She would emit a sigh or moan above the din, and even a few thought they heard her hum a few notes of the tune she was gyrating to. On the ground level her dainty shifting feet were causing complete destruction encircling the skyscraper in a 260ft swath. All eyes however were on the show above. As her smooth chest worked up and down the beleaguered building, the smooth, cool glass and metal was warming up but was still great on her skin. Rubbing against the structure was causing all sorts of sensations now and some of the first members of her audience would play the ultimate price. By now she had returned to her original position staring down at the rooftop gardens and the 200 or so people who now squeezed in up there to take in the show. Working up a slight sweat from the first 'tune' in her head, she decided an intermission was in order. Only there was no lobby to go to for a snack.

“I truly hope you little specks have been enjoying the show, even us big gals need a breather between sets. I have been to the lovely observation deck eatery on the floor below a number of times, while the views are great, and guaranteed better than ever tonight, I always found the menu to be a little drab. I figured I would still try to grab a bite between my routines and finale and glad you set out such a lovely assortment of treats for me, without much further ado, I say bon appetit and au revoir” This time without giving the fleaple any time to rush the exit, Jessica sunk down once more but this time stuck out her neck and let her monstrous smiling lips cast their glow above the panicked mobs. She let out a sigh washing over them with her sweet breath. Sticking out her forty-foot tongue, she licked her great lips and hit up the buffet. The plants growing up there would add a little de facto salad to the equation, Jessica was after the meat. Not even giving the people time to try to make the inadequate exits, Jessica's insatiable tongue made its wet landing on the side of the building closest to her majestic body. It obliterated the retaining wall and began to bulldoze over the screaming masses. The pink monster quickly crushed the exit downstairs on one end along with the quarter fed binoculars and all sorts of plants. People were all adhered to it or piled in front as she overran the full length of the top floor demolishing the exit on the other side. A few unlucky souls were dragged underneath her tender muscle and became red smears on the sickened concrete. A couple were even cast over the edge falling to their demise over 1,000 feet below. Ninety people along with several trees adhered to her tongue as she brought it back between her lips.

She could take her time now as the other hundred survivors were trapped having their only means of escape woefully demolished. Jessica still wasted little time building up her saliva soaking the survivors in her great oral cavity. Savoring the grassy taste of the plants interspersed with a few salty, wriggling people, she lifted her massive tongue into her teeth, splintering trees and liquefying all the people within. She barely had to chew to disperse the flavors, swallowing the mass of plants and bodies. Looking at the stunned mites below, she gave them a brief “MMmmmm,” which even they could understand and could do nothing to stave off what she did next. Able to take her time with the final batch, Jessica gently dragged her great tongue across the roof once more collecting another 95 people along with a swath of plants and benches. This left nothing but saliva slickened concrete with some dirt and bloody spots behind. She was so rough with her tongue that multiple ceiling tiles and light fixtures fell on the hapless observation deck restaurant patrons below. The fate she held for the writhing masses on her jostling tongue was just as cruel as she did not bother savoring this group, simply tilting her head vertically simultaneously lifting her tongue letting most of the people and debris plummet down her dark, slick throat to a slow, painful death below. Some already maimed by the strong acid in the stomach of the giant woman clambered onto bobbing vehicles or the recently added trees as one by one, all would eventually sink to their demise, digested by the massive woman. A dozen more managed to hold on to the giantess's tongue as it leveled out, only to simply be forgotten in the mouth of this apex predator, as she prepped for her return from the intermission.

Jessica looked down once more at her dance partner. She had gone pretty easy on the skyscraper the first half of her routine she felt, and would now ramp up her efforts. No longer having the rooftop population to worry about as most had unwillingly made their way towards her stomach, she could now line up her cleavage at the top of the structure. Her soft underboob felt lovely on the slick concrete as she began her more rigorous routine. As she sunk down this time her breasts pressed down against the roof for a moment before it gave way as she slid past. A third of the restaurant was obliterated, killing another fifty people taking in her show as floor after floor suffered a similar fate. Those trapped in the plaza were bombarded with building debris from high above as papers fell like confetti. Jessica lovingly grounds her aroused womanhood against the building along with her flat tummy. Her titflesh mercifully separated enough to allow passage of the structure through her cleavage after squashing parts of ten floors under them. This pole was only suitable to a point. As she ran her hands across the opposite end of the skyscraper, she became ever bolder, putting more of her weight on the building and arching her neckline out from the structure. Soon she held out her back leaning her midsection and nether regions tight to the middle of the building. She was placing more weight on the upper floors when disaster struck for the surrounding blocks and the tower itself.

Her hands wrapped around the other side of the top floors of the skyscraper, supporting more of her weight. Her knees were bent, and she took some load off her feet while they were still planted on the streets and former buildings. To those trapped on the plaza below and the surrounding blocks that weren't swept under her soles earlier, hundreds looked on watching her sexy ass from below as it gyrated and pressed against the building. Suddenly far above, a loud crack and crumbling sound as twin pink meteorites dropped from 600ft up. As Jessica got a little careless with her hands as she went down to try another form, the top ten floors of the building, already weakened by her jostling tits, gave way spectacularly from her hands behind it shoving the entire chunk of the building towards her as she lost her balance and fell towards the ground below. Suddenly realizing they only had moments to live, those in the gridlocked traffic and surrounding densely packed buildings would barely have time to register a thought before the tight derriere of the nude woman landed. The fall for her was an awkward but manageable few feet but for the city below the results were catastrophic. As the giantess fell from a relative height of 600ft, she had plenty of momentum on the way down, and even being such a lithe and skinny but toned 5’2”, at this scale all of the mass was in one corner. It would be the ground who conformed to her.

The first of close to thirty buildings hit her smooth ass cheeks, as some were up to 35 stories tall, but offered almost no resistance as her heavenly body descended upon them. Debris cascaded downwards as floor after floor were no match for her weight. More buildings joined the fray in trying to support the sexy goddess, but none could even slow her progress. Nothing at ground level stood a chance as close to a thousand people, hundreds of idle cars and trucks along with thirty buildings forcibly conformed to the round shape of Jessica's ass cheeks. A tremendous boom rang out and tremors felt for many miles around as she landed. The air displaced by her enormous body blasted outwards from the radius of her impact crater which was almost 120ft deep in spots. This rush of air was hundreds of miles an hour, breaking all windows blasting people, cars, busses and anything without a foundation end over end, cartwheeling into other traffic and buildings further down killing and injuring hundreds more. A number of buildings in the blocks around even collapsed from the extreme tremors and the blast of air with the debris within. After the initial shock of the fall, instead of being hurt, Jessica broke out laughing. This emotion quickly transitioned to lust then as there was now a warm wetness in her lap from a secondary impact. The restaurant level along with the top ten floors fell right after her, landing on her thighs in a very provocative position. A few hundred people watching the show on the top floors were about to be part of it. Most were now injured, and several killed by the fall, but the soft landing on her smooth skin meant most wouldn't miss what came next.