- Text Size +




Jessica continued her walk now as she was getting closer to the tall building at a rapid pace. More of her beautiful features came into focus, as her scale seemed impossible from afar, but now was driven home after the crossed the threshold of the interstate highway. At first some thought she would be heading right there and rushed for the exits. But many others felt a building of this size would be safe, even against her. Besides, they realized a gym down the broad avenue that led up to the skyscraper seemed to be hounding her attention. As she crouched down more of her athletic body came into focus for those above it. From her brown hair to her symmetrical breasts past her taut tummy to her thighs, crouching was not painting the full picture of her scale, but this would change. Suddenly in both hands it appeared she had plucked the ten-story gym building and a nearby parking garage from the ground and rose to her full majestic height. It was then that even though she was over half a mile away that they were still looking up towards her head. The would be more or less level with the midsection of her chest, close to her nipples. She spoke a little more clearly now, as more than a few people winced at the power she possessed. A number of others did as well since they knew that the garage held in her hand held their various cars and trucks and could only watch helplessly as the giantess held them aloft far above the city at her mercy. Jessica was now showing her muscles off as her proximity to the skyscraper was palpable, as it seemed she had a grudge against some of those in the tiny gym building.

She placed the structures on her outstretched arms and began to tease her captives in cruel manners. This culminated in a death kiss, including a taste of things to come at the expense of the top floor of cars on the garage. One man in particular was a bit distraught from this as he could see his prized VW GTI hatchback that he had parked on the roof of the garage to keep it safe. Instead, he watched as it was ground into pellet sized pieces by the mouth of an insatiable woman. Worse was soon to come for the rest of the former inhabitants as she ratcheted up her routine. They watched now in the near distance as she flexed her muscles, bouncing the structures easily without having to do anything but tense a tendon. Even though she was almost a mile away they could hear some of the faint car alarms going off in the elevated garage, but a more destructive noise would silence them for good. The giantess now showed off her power and scale as she continued a death stare at the building on her right arm. Without uttering a word, the sounds of concrete crumbling and metal crunching was heard on the roof of the skyscraper as she pulled her left hand towards her face. The multi-story garage never stood a chance as they watched in horror as the structure and all the lives within were snuffed out putting up negligible resistance to her unyielding skin. They watched the reinforced concrete crumble, little red and white lights from occupied vehicles vanished, replaced briefly by orangish explosions until all was a gray pile of dust with some colored twisted metal poking out.

The goddess in their midst dwelled on the lost parking garage for only a moment before she let her arm drop back to her side, as a cascade of debris rained down on the city below causing more widespread chaos below. No one on the ground had the view of the current happenings like those in the skyscraper as they watched her conclude her show, but in the pits of their stomachs they felt that her antics would rope them into her play before the night was through. She was now finishing her latest workout exercise as she got as close as she could lean to the ten story building on her right arm as she flexed her muscle and did one more curl. With a cruel, fiery indifferent look in her eyes, the giantess looked like she savored every floor bursting against her skin. The sickening sounds of the building crunching literally caused many to wince or look away in disgust as they knew she was ending many lives in the occupied structure. It did not take long and the deed was done. Jessica now ground the rubble between her right arm and bicep for effect. As more obliterated gym debris rained down on the roads and buildings far below, the blood of those watching in the skyscraper restaurant and rooftop gardens ran cold. Her big brown eyes locked in on them now and she turned her toned body to look right at the building. As the giantess renewed her stride, she looked to be doing a tightrope routine as the tremors began to increase. As panic gripped those watching her as the sounds of the traffic being squashed under her footsteps, her looming body rose above them as her breasts were a focal point that would line up just above eye level. Her arrival was now imminent and whatever plans she had in her head would be revealed to the world soon.

The long night had continued for many, especially the couple people in their car trapped inside her belly button. Unable to see why they had stopped earlier during her gym antics, they were able to get the gist, even selfishly welcoming the reprieve the break gifted to them from her thunderous movements. There was no mistaking where she was headed now, as the skyscraper ahead grew in size as she approached. From their height they were astounded to be able to look inside the offices and desks all lit up on the 80th floor. They watched panicking office workers and staff alike as they pondered the movements of the colossal woman and what she would do next. They realized outside of the original six people in what were at first three cars trapped from the bridge earlier, that this was the first time they had seen other people up close on hours. Granted it was a silent existence through the soundproof glass, though this was not designed to block the booming feminine voice of an 1,800-foot woman who was gallivanting around the city. They wondered for the first time in a while if they could be seen by anyone. The digital clock on the dashboard of the battered car read 4:44 AM. Sailboats, one pondered, a good hand in poker perhaps but the giant woman who was oblivious to their presence held all the cards now. She would play her hand shortly. Those on the top floors were already well aware of the pair showing on the table. Her ace in the hole drew more eyes far below near the 60th floor. The tiny people desperately tried flashing the car’s headlights to show that they were there, but to the tiny, mesmerized people in the skyscraper, they were lost in the sea of peaches and cream skin amassed before them.

She had been up there before. It was your typical lazy date idea but the free dinners at the restaurant even got tedious. She never got bored with the green space so high up or the views though. Now those who were there were taking in the view of her. And she did not disappoint. She was so close to the large building now she could reach out and touch it. Her true scale was apparent to those around, as which floor you were on would determine what view you had of the nude feminine flesh skyscraper. No longer her normal 5’2”, Jessica was now truly head and shoulders above the tallest building in the entire city. The glass facade did not reflect her body well as with lights on breaking up the mirror effect and the dim light of the overcast skies did her no favors. Jessica squinted down at the lit rooftop gardens and was surprised by how many miniscule people were packed up there. Individual faces were impossible to pick out, but the multi-colored clothing was visible as specks around the greenery in groups. Now with her lovely smile looming above them, she gave them all a smile to let them know she could see them there now. A hush had fallen over the crowd as they craned their heads upwards to look at the beaming goddess above them. The mite sized people feared that those lips would be the gateway to their demise on this night, and many would be right.

Jessica now stood on two streets running parallel with some vastly overshadowed buildings between. Her toes all towered up to thirty feet above the flattened vehicles sticking out from underneath them with some headlights still illuminated but buried past the windshields of the very crushed cars. Others had their trunks and lift gates sticking up as the rest were buried under the idle digits. People in the lobby of the skyscraper and the plaza surrounding it had this grim view now greeting them as many rushed the doors trying for an escape in a stampede of humanity. Those on the next few floors could not believe it was a human foot causing so much damage dominating their views. It was not until the 8th floor that even her delicate ankle could be seen. As the people crammed towards the windows facing her body, it was not even until the 40th floor when even her knees were present. Now the transit between floors began to reverse as her smooth but toned thighs widened, each over half the width of the building itself. Some voyeuristic people knew what they wanted to see as they would have to go up to see what they sought, all against the flow of those who were trying to evacuate. The 80th floor was filled with several nondescript offices but were now blessed with sudden popularity as office workers and tourists alike crammed themselves against the windows. Many computer desks were moved, and offices ransacked, but no sensitive information was gathered as all was done in the name of getting a better view. This was the case over five stories as Jessica’s vagina was spellbinding in it’s own right, it had proven itself that at this scale it was a fifty foot force to be reckoned with.

While there was a gender based rush towards the windows on the relatively high floor, the spread in demographics present was notable as well. From hourly minimum wage cleaning crews to the CFOs and account executives all grouped together just as clueless as the person next to them as to where the destructive detailed presence of female anatomy came from and what the ginormous woman attached to it was planning next. Those on the final thirty floors of the building were not left out of the show either. The flesh wall of her shaved pubic hair above her alluring womanhood held bits and pieces of debris from her earlier play. The short hairs had impaled a few trinkets that the tiny office workers could identify, and were so small that they were imperceivable to the wall of woman before them. Like an eye spy book on a massive scale, people picked out items like orange road barrels, an ornate wooden door from a home she devoured, countless crumpled multi colored fenders and sometimes wadded up vehicles from earlier play, and worst of all some clothing and even bodies of those who had already paid the ultimate price. It is not easy to keep clean when you are a goddess. Further up on the higher 80s her taut tummy and belly button came into display. Even with her slender form, Jessica's sheer scale meant her small hole was a cavity large enough to trap several, as was currently the case. The 90th floor and above is where her upper stomach was shown, containing hundreds of fellow citizens and nowhere near full, thankfully was just visible as a wall of relieving pink for now. Those towards the hundredth floor now saw the rounded bottoms of her titanic tits coming into view. Even though she was a modest B-cup at scale, they were now twelve stories tall extending above the rooftop gardens and people below. Each breast alone was only slightly less wide than the entire structure. Looking up the mites could see her great nipples sticking out. The box truck sized nubs indicated it was either chilly which the humid air denied, or that the giantess was happy to see them. The feeling was generally not mutual.

“I suppose it is time for me to let you all know why I have made it here.” Jessica proclaimed. “You see, Fridays are usually my aerobics night along with a friendly class on pole fitness and aerial arts. Unfortunately, it seems I came into some spatial issues and my usual location could not handle me warming up for my routine and as you saw their crunches.” With that, she lifted her arm doing one quick flex for the people in the rooftop restaurant and gardens at those levels. "I hope you do not mind but your building might limit my routine though it is the closest thing I have to a suitable pole around here. I will try not to be too rough on you but sometimes I guess I don’t know my own strength." Jessica shrugged her vast shoulders with an Alfred E. Neumanesque what, me worry attitude. Upon completing her spiel, there was a renewed panic and a mad dash to the doors. Those who made it out into the plaza entered into a brave new world. Gone were the sprawling wide avenues and little shops directly across from the concrete jungle, all replaced by two unfathomably huge, unmistakably feminine feet. Being pushed from behind and without time to dwell, most tried to disperse into the night, but bottlenecks were common as options for escape had been substantially blocked under unimaginable gross tonnage.

Seeing the streaming lines of humanity far below absconding from the building, she knew that she would have to stem the flow. Lifting her left foot from the decimated avenue, Jessica decided to draw a line in the sand. This sand of course being the concrete and faux marble of the plaza surrounding the tall building. Pointing her big toe downwards, she plunged it into the seemingly soft plaza below. The solid building materials could offer no resistance to her as her house sized digit plunged itself forty feet into the ground. As she dragged it around the building, she watched as it squished dozens of would-be escapees. She laughed as the specks that were pushed into the new thirty-foot-wide pit by those behind them were either injured or killed outright by only the fall. When she finally encircled the structure with an unpassable trench, Jessica was satisfied that she now had a fully captive audience for her main show. She brought her left foot back down onto a fresh stretch of road with more buildings and condos collapsing under her. She was satisfied with her work; the building had a rectangular foundation, and she drew an imperfect brown oval. Her big toe got quite a bit of sensation, from the crumbling concrete, carved/cut stone and fill rocks, to especially the popping and dragging bodies as clothes shredded and limbs slick with blood were mixed into her mess. She only briefly reminisced on the feelings however, as she was running out of time for more so the focus would now be on the skyscraper before her as she prepared to start her routine.

Jessica looked over her crystal prize as she sized up her exercise equipment in the form of the skyscraper. She would have to first get rid of the one garish garnish on top of the building which would serve a dual purpose. Not so well hidden between the trees on top of the rooftop garden was one of those fake tree cell towers/navigation beacon lights blinking red into the night. Such corny adornments, she thought, her workout space would need to be a little more pristine. The clearance light blinked red for one last time as she reached out her right hand. To the terrified masses on the rooftop gardens. Her ninety-foot fingers looked to be heading their way, but thankfully aimed a little higher for now. Spying the faux arboreal metal trinket half as long as her finger, the lovely giantess pinched the tower between her thumb and pointer. It made a loud metallic groan in protest as she plucked it from the top of the skyscraper at her chest level. The tiny people braced themselves as pieces of sod and dirt rained down on them as the large piece of greenish brown painted metal was lifted skywards. Ever since she was a teenager, Jessica had simple piercings in both ears. She had one of her favorite pairs on earlier, but as the holes grew bigger, the metal was lost in the tunnel as they popped off her into the abyss. The perfect replacement was at hand as her scale had afforded her with new opportunities. She began to roll and form the tiny tower rounding it out and shredding all the cell receivers which lost power when it was plucked from the skyscraper. Thousands of people in the tower and surrounding area lost all the bars on their devices, abruptly ending many live streams of the nude beauty, causing many to miss what would happen next. As it was now nearly a complete circle, Jessica began to raise her creation towards her right ear. She expertly guided it through the hole and looped it through. The ends were now crimped as the metal was malleable using her fingers' sheer scale to deform the tower into a recognizable if not perfectly round earring. With her look now complete, Jessica really began to size up the glowing skyscraper. This will be epic, she thought to herself, as she now began to lean in and bring her hands behind the imposing building. It was time for the show.