- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Things keep on rolling. 

Down 1,400 feet on street level, thousands of people squinted upwards to try to see what the naked giantess was doing now. A number of confused people milled about a pit where they swore they had parked their cars earlier as they wanted to get out of dodge. Little did they know their precious vehicles were suspended hundreds of feet in the air on the arm of the giant woman they wanted to distance themselves from. None but those in the tallest skyscrapers could see the spectacle taking place on her forearms. A few miles away the young couple shivering in the half empty lukewarm tub watched on in amazement as the sensual mountain of a woman began her routine with the parking garage and the other square building. She was a relatively short half mile from one of the few skyscrapers in the city that would top the one she had unceremoniously placed the house that they were in on the spire of earlier. Her sexy, dimly lit body looked surreal and out of place as she was so large that they could only make out her general shape from her close proximity earlier, and her silhouette against the remaining lights of the city. The raw, sensual power exuded by Jessica caused the marooned lovers to hold each other tight, suspended so high as they were, and the night having cooled the waters they had left. Luckily the summer night was warm enough to help in this aspect as well. Now that they had more privacy and the nude beauty causing her massive destruction elsewhere the two began to get frisky before a gentle lovemaking session ensued, nor would it be the last for them as Jessica would be quite an inspiration. The last would involve the sunrise in a few more hours, and few if any would sleep on this night. It would be an unfamiliar landscape for those who would make it to the morning light.

Jessica stood there now admiring her handiwork as the two structures kind of tickled her arms with their gritty textures on her soft but firm skin. She loved her body and the physical shape that she was in and would share the love with the many souls now suspended on it. Without warning she pursed her great lips and leaned towards the garage. She went and kissed the underlying bicep right in front of the structure, then brought the same lips up to the parking garage. She let out a great sign, her warm sweet breath washing over the tiny people within the concrete structure cowering in their overmatched vehicles and behind pillars. She now repeated her kiss but was sure to be gentle, as she knew full well that just with her mighty tongue alone, she could send the entire structure tumbling to its doom far below. For the tiny people it was terrifying, feeling the whole structure shake and shift as many were soaked in saliva nearest the openings. They were lucky she was so massive, or the mighty tongue might have been able to breach those floors, however not all were so fortunate to have a thick concrete barrier between them and the bright-eyed goddess. As she kissed the top four floors of the parking garage, her cute nose hovered above the top floor. Pulling away from the concrete for a moment, Jessica was delighted to see around twenty various cars and SUVs, some even with lights on along with a dozen lobster tick-like people staring back up at her. Glad to have a quick mid workout boost, she ran her monstrous tongue over the seventy-foot-wide grin and brought her face straight down towards the top level of the structure.

With no warning, night turned to pure chaos as the sky was replaced by the oral cavity of a giant woman intent to make a small snack of them as seventeen people realized they were now truly caught out. With a squishy crashing sound, it began to sweep across the deck with murderous indifference. Row after row of parked vehicles and people were stuck and shunted along, sticking to her wet taste buds as she used all forty feet to take in everything there was to offer. One pair driving a tiny orange Chevy Cobalt SS coupe thought they had made it to the relative safety of the floor below as they turned the corner on the ramp, suddenly the little car stopped dead in its tracks. The massive tongue had landed on its trunk lifting the little front wheels into the air as they spun uselessly. The roof of the helpless automobile became adhered to her moist pink monster as it lifted them and the rest back into her awaiting mouth. All twenty vehicles, some heavily damaged and others with drivers trying in vain to gain some sort of traction along with a dozen struggling people caught outside in the warm sticky melee contained within her mouth. She now brought her catch back towards the aghast onlookers in the gym. Brining her smiling face within fifty feet of the tiny building, she opened her mouth one more time so the people at the windows could watch. With their proximity they could see the struggling people, glistening wet multicolored cars and trucks. Some even had lights on and wheels spinning madly, as the rest had motion sensor panic alarms wailing and flashing. But Jessica wanted to remind them what they all meant to her.

Keeping her lips separated she thrust her great tongue forwards and began chewing loudly on the contents of her mouth. The people in the gym including her class's former landlord winced and looked on in horror as recognizable vehicles which were larger at their scale were transformed into unrecognizable clumps of metal by the titanic woman. Tiny screaming people quickly vanished as they were completely crushed by the boulder sized teeth. Through the open windows of the penthouse on the top floor the noises were horrific coming from the giantess's mouth. First the frantic pleading of the dozen people caught out along with multiple engines racing, struggling in their last moments with the various car alarms. The whole terrifying symphony was replaced swiftly by crunching metal and the loud sounds of her jaws snapping together. Jessica was more than happy to share her meal eating like when she was 5 with her mouth open as she chewed. Using her gigantic molars to grind all the metals, plastic and bones into a gritty paste mixed with copious amounts of saliva, she let the wad sit there on her tongue. She then lifted her tongue and the contents up to the windows so the miniscule people inside could have one last prolonged look. After what seemed like an eternity, she finally curled her tongue back and let the mass slide down her throat and swallowed to let her digestive tract do its work. Jessica then whispered to the stunned occupants of the building her arm was holding hostage. “Well, I think a couple of you personal trainers asked me to up my iron content, was twenty more cars enough? I think it is time to flex my muscles for you all for the last time though, I still must complete my workout routine and am glad you will no longer impede me or my classmates. Time for one last kiss goodbye.”

Still holding her arms out to keep the buildings balanced, Jessica leaned towards her right arm once more. Pursuing her lips, she kissed her right bicep now then brought her lips to the doomed gym. Pressing her lips against the concrete and glass she blocked out the view for half the building. Feeling a little sensual she began to poke her tongue out and French kissed the structure. The building's balance was thrown off by this as her pink muscle actually lifted and tilted the building back towards her arm. All the people pressed against the windows watching her were tossed back along with tons of equipment towards the other side of the building. She could have easily toppled the ten-story building with her tongue alone but had a crueler fate in mind as she broke off her kiss. The leaning structure fell sharply back to its even position on her bicep causing cracks to form along the base. The tiny battered and bruised people made their way back to windows once more to see what the next move was. Her rough kiss had plastered some unpleasant debris to the windows of the building. Bloodied articles of clothing and the orange scraped rear spoiler from the Chevy were a few of the more noticeable pieces left from her previous mischief, now stuck to the windows for all to see.

"I am now going to flex these muscles for you puny folks. I hope my crunches meet your criterion for your fitness, it is a shame they may prevent you from enjoying my pole dancing routine but a girl's gotta stay pliable." Upon this notification, she began to clench her now empty hands, causing her biceps to grow and flex. This in turn bounced the building and garage a few feet shaking the survivors on each causing waves of fear to cascade through the structures. This display of raw power was viewed by millions in the city and around the world on various media, so Jessica was glad to send them all a message that she was not to be trifled with. The dwarfed buildings on her muscles were overshadowed by her forearms as her flexor towered over them four times as tall and closer to the fulcrum of her elbow than was safe. As she tensed her muscles Jessica began to tap her smooth forearms into the corner of the gym building and parking garage. The wet concrete from her lick of the parking structure earlier crumbled like sand placing cracks in the pylons around the lower levels, as they sent chunks of concrete down onto vehicles parked nearby damaging them exposing the rebar on many. In turn the gym building also had its top corner closest to her arm pressed against. They shattered the windows at the penthouse on the top floor and caused a little of the roof to collapse. Her firm tensed muscles caused the ground beneath the buildings to harden meaning all weight was focused on them. As her arms moved well past the ninety-degree angle, the gap between them and the muscles would diminish at the expense of all that was between them.

Jessica gave the 150 survivors in the two buildings a moment to breathe as she inspected the current state of the damages. She had barely tapped the buildings from her perspective, but it had already caused considerable structural compromise. A bit of dusty building and concrete debris was the only sign of wear on her upper arm now and it was a fair trade that could be wiped off after she had her fun. As she bounced the structures again using her raw muscle power to literally lift them, even more pieces of them fell internally and some dust rose from this simple action alone. Allowing this to sink into the many people inside the building and gripping the steering wheels of their assorted cars and trucks tightly, the sounds from above began once more as Jessica was tiring slightly not from the building's weights, but from the simple action of holding her arms out for so long. She may be losing her original workout space, but the pole she had been on prior was now the size of a sharpened pencil graphite shaving. To do her next moves she would need something much more substantial. After all, though, the space along with the donated parking garage were proving apt to give themselves up for one more routine before the main du joor. With a pitiless look in her eyes, she stared at the ten-story building now, trying to look into the suite on the top floor, and strike fear into the hearts of those inside. This would be the end for them, and she would never let anyone push her around again. Wordlessly she now once more began to bring her hands towards her face, there would be no mercy on this late night from Jessica.

To the fifty-remaining people in the parking structure, the night had been a mix of elation, curiosity and ended in utter terror. Many had been out when the first news reports trickled in about the peculiar events happening miles away by the river. They had seen unbelievable videos and snippets of the destruction and lust possessed by the monstress as she fulfilled her erotic desires at the expense of thousands. Some had even been in higher buildings earlier such as the skyscraper a few streets over that had a view of the nude giantesses' antics. Still others could hear her moans of pleasure over the din of the city and most all had felt the shaking getting closer prompting the dash to their vehicles. Many others had similar ideas which blocked traffic placing them into the predicament they were in. Regardless of when they got into and started their various cars, trucks and minivans they felt that sense of safety that modern vehicles tend to give their owners behind the wheels of such heavy machinery. But the growing shaking reached a fever pitch which ebbed away even the confidence of those in the biggest SUVs. Suddenly the view between the concrete floors changed colors from the dim streetlights to a flesh tone as fingers surrounded them. This was followed by the feeling of an elevator rising a few almost half a mile in the sky popping the eardrums of many. They finally had their chance to see the giant woman up close. She toyed with and talked to them, placing them onto her great muscle as if to drive home the point just how puny they were compared to her imposing figure. Bouncing them just by flexing her bicep and giving them the kiss of death, she wiped the top floor clean and now was putting the squeeze on them. It would not end well, but it seemed the building adjacent in its predicament was drawing more of her attention.

Jessica’s attention while rapturing was not well received. The landlord at his party filled with a number of bruised gym workers suddenly had a moment of clarity as he remembered the great face staring daggers at him and his crew. He had a terse meeting with one of his tenants in front of her class, and he remembered a shorter brunette girl who had also complained about his gym before. Now those big brown eyes were staring right through him with a sultry, murderous intent, and more than enough muscle to back them up. Trainers from the gym, now strewn with damaged equipment in the floors below, also had seen this familiar face before, but only a couple of them could place her as she was not the type who would draw attention to herself. Tonight was different in that regard as she went on her rampage through the city. Most of them were distracted by the dubstep and cheesy bass fueled pop hits to notice anything astray, nor would they see the news reports leading up to her arrival. Only a few people in the gym below watching on the television screens hanging on the multi floor cardio levels had much of a clue anything was different on this night. Besides, what would this mountain of a woman want with their gym anyways. Very few if any altered their routine. Some had noticed the tremors with the increasing tenor but chose to ignore thinking it was banging exercise equipment or the party on the floors above. Then all power was unceremoniously cut, and the true power revealed herself. Suddenly all felt the building rumbling and a rush of acceleration upwards as her fun began.

Jessica was staring intently at the gym and knew in her heart that now was the time to finish them all off once and for all. She began to bring her hands back towards her face as if she was carrying an invisible balance bar. It did not take long before her arms were starting to make contact with the roof of the buildings again. "Bye bye, loves" she whispered as the top floor of the building along with the party goers began to compact closest to her arm, spreading towards her face. Pressing down on top of the two structures was yielding different but similar results on both arms. The common denominator being the tickly, delicious, sensual sensations emanating from there stirring her loins once more. This would need addressing in the not-too-distant future. Each one for now held a different level of resistance. The parking garage was firmer, but the support columns simply splintered, unable to take the full weight of her arm. This pancaked layer after layer of the building, squashing vehicles and people alike with indifferent effectiveness. Screaming people could hear the destruction on the floors above as they raced to get to the next floors, only for a quick dose of false hope. They watched as the supports splintered and a few did leap through rapidly closing windows. A dozen even made it to her arm, though the tense muscles and up to a six-story fall killed or mortally wounded half of them. The rest did their best to crawl away, leaving behind their flattening vehicles and kin, friends and lives. On the tan plain of her upper arm, their presence would be short lived. The parking structure offered much more resistance than the other building, but she noted this early on and made sure that it was demolished first. From being over ninety feet to now closer to ten in spots, nothing survived. Muscled tensed into her flexor on her forearm, she watched as a little fluid dripped from the tiny gap between her firm skin. Mixed hues of brown from red to near black trickled out from the pile of rebar and concrete. 45 lives ended in a cruel manner. She had paused though. She let her skin enjoy the sensations, but her eyes were fixed on her entree. She had wanted them to see. And now it would be their turn.