- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Revenge is a dish best served forearm

Holding the helpless multi use gym building in her hand, she wondered what was on the minds of those people, so focused on their fitness and yet their undoing was close at hand. The party had ended abruptly as now the penthouse suite on the top floor became a place of panic as they were nearly eye level with an unimaginably huge assailant. “Good evening, Hans, Franz and the rest of the meathead gang. In the past you seemed to have questioned my body and my level of fitness to your narrow definitions. Maybe a brief demonstration is appropriate to show you what my ‘meager’ muscles are now capable of. Hold on for a spell while I fetch a second weight, wouldn’t want to be lopsided after all.” She knew just where to look for a structure that was similar in mass, at least as one she was familiar with. Up until several hours ago, she was on course to be pulling into the latter structure in her hatchback grabbing a ticket. The QR code on the receipt let her know that every hour that went by would make her pay more for the honor of being a block's crowded walk away to her class. Many of the people she would pass were going to various functions of their own, and those weren't much into personal space, not that they had much choice. Instead, her trajectory changed earlier at the expense of her hatchback, the tunnel and multitudes of infrastructure since. But in the end even though it was closing in on 4am in minutes, the crowds still had some volume on what was a Friday. And the garage she was planning as a counterweight was nearly at capacity.

With tender care still in her squatting position, Jessica now reached out with her left hand. The parking garage was seven stories but laid out in a spiral to save space. Almost always full, it was hard in and out but the most convenient parking for the area. The still squatting Jessica now reached her left hand out towards the full structure. There was always a traffic bottleneck in and out of the garage, since it was close to a feeder road to the interstate but cut off by a couple slow lights. That combined with the always malfunctioning digital ticket windows meant time spent leaving was usually considerable. And that was before news reports of a giant woman heading in their direction flooded them even further. As close to 110 various cars and smaller CUVs and some light trucks were parked there, it would be comparable to the building held in her right hand. Angling her twenty-foot-high fingers to dive under the structure, she plunged her left hand into the soft soil and rocks. This severed the three exit lanes onto the surface streets in turn flattening three occupied vehicles deep underground crushing them into foil. Around seventy people were now cut off from the world in queue waiting on a garage exit that no longer exists.

Jessica slid her fingers under the parking garage curling them upwards towards the street on the other side. Bursting through the pavement on the street was an explosion of dirt followed by three fingers of immense scale with flattened mud caked cars on the fingertips. This sent a row of parked cars and pedestrians into the stuck traffic on the street crushing a few more people. With her left hand severing the parking garage from the ground beneath it, she began to lift the whole seven story structure upwards. The tiny people could barely hang on to their steering wheels as they were pressed into their seats and the giant woman began to lift her newest venture. Rising back to her full height many of the vehicles left the concrete parking decks for a split second as their ascent ended 1,250ft above their original starting point. Many ears popped as the new elevation was breathtaking, albeit a little unsteady as Jessica did her best to keep the two large structures she held in each hand as steady as she could. Even the smallest of imperceivable motions by here were amplified at this ginormous scale and the tiny lives she held in balance felt everything. The tiny headlights and taillights of the occupied vehicles along with the flashing ambers of the motion sensor panic alarms of the many unoccupied ones were all the lights coming from the structure as the severed power lines took out all the fluorescent tube lighting in the garage for good. It was now time for her work out to begin in earnest.

Looking down on the two buildings she held on the open palms of each hand, Jessica looked back into the darkened building where her original workout was to take place. Seeing a few tiny lights inside meant she was likely being filmed on a number of devices by her former fellow denizens. She idly bounced both of the structures in the palms of her hand, causing the tiny cars and trucks to slide into each other and exercise equipment to topple and injure many, panicking the two hundred more lives she held in check. This helped her gauge the near weightlessness of the objects but felt they were a suitable match for the goddess to flex her muscles. She could never get over her new scale and perspective on the world around her. Here she was, her bare soles burying dozens of vehicles and eight buildings while she held up a couple more structures 1,000ft above the city. All this power was going to her head, along with a few other savory portions of her shapely body. Now that the party had changed venues and elevations as well, Jessica would help them with the silenced bass. She now brought the building in her right hand intimately close, as now her lens was near the glass windows, her pupils stood 8 feet alone themselves. She wanted to give them thorough inspections and judgment in return for their own.

One quick wink scraped the windows with her thick eyelashes. As they rushed past them alluringly, it was the only noise in the rooms where the people now stood in horror, but unable to look away. Such an up close and intimate view of her face was terrifying knowing the subject matter. The lower floors got her cute nose as it flared slightly as she took in the night air, as well as her upper lip almost as wide as the entire base of the structure. But most were gazing in and entrapped by her deep brown swimming pool sized eyes. Suddenly from below the behemoth spoke to her raptured audience in a matter-of-fact tone. “So, you may be wondering why I brought you all here. Like I mentioned before you may not remember me especially from this angle but that is ok, jogging your memory may not be easy amid the creatine caked neurons remaining in your tiny skulls. But allow me to put on a demonstration that may jog your memories. I think I can see just who I am looking for in the penthouse as well, you never gave our classes much of a chance. And if this is typical for a Friday, it does not look like you are alone either. I can only assume that a few of your gym rat cronies are there as well. I hope you have a strong grip on your Coronas, since now is the time, I get to flex my muscles. Besides, who amongst you has ever lifted a ten-story building with just one hand?”

With that she looked down at her biceps. They were modest, what you would expect from her athletic but modest form. They were quite firm but now were over 100ft wide and almost 300ft long. There were also very few if any man-made objects she could not easily lift, intact or stacked pieces left in the city. It was time to continue her routine, which had started with a quick swim after changing out of her clothing as it was shredded in the burst tunnel. Then some deep body messaging at the expense of many hundreds of vehicles and people followed by some basic calisthenics and more finger exercises. Now some heavy lifting which to her was not all that weighty, as her eyes were still nearly against the helpless building. Gazing over to the neglected garage in her left hand, she continued looking down towards her biceps. Jessica decided she would show off these muscles once more along with what she thought was a triceps but was actually her flexor. Whatever the medical journals say it would be more than the hundreds of lives she now held in check in the garage and gym building. “So, you wanted a juice bar,” Jessica teased. “How about I liquify all of you while showing you that what muscles this girl has got go a long way, and to teach you all a lesson in underestimating those around you.”

This not only sent those stuck in the building into a frenzy, but the people in their many cars and CUVs in the parking garage as well. Tiny tires spun, careening off other parked vehicles and pedestrians, and raced for the still blocked exits. Jessica chuckled as she heard this and watched their little headlights and taillights spin futilely. She then felt a couple cute taps on her left hand as a couple of occupied automobiles tumbled from the melee blocking the exits onto her palm. One on its side and the other now upside down, she accosted her would-be escape artists. “Now don’t go ruining the fun by trying to see if your vehicles can survive a 1,200-foot drop. Tell you what, let me help you head towards the ground at a much more leisurely pace. My digestive tract is a bit of a labyrinth so let me assist you.” Moving her right palm and the balanced building a little farther away, but close enough that they could watch her next action in great detail, she moved the left towards her face. Working up her saliva from memories of her previous recent meals, she pursed her great lips into an opening that was sized big enough for her quickie. The tiny people in the upside-down white Ford Ranger pickup and the adjacent blue Jeep Grand Cherokee on its side tried in vain to open doors, but the bent metal frames wouldn't allow this. When they were within a few feet she sucked in at great speed blasting both passenger vehicles and the five people within to the splashdown that was the pool of saliva on her tongue.

Being so kind as to only give them a few seconds to contemplate their fates, Jessica had turned her gaze to the building with the gym, once more bringing them closer to her face. This time they came in a little lower as she wanted them to see her next cruel move. Opening her cavernous mouth wide to expose the sets of HID headlamps barely able to shine a light on her great oral cavity, were replaced by a wall of pink as she tilted her tongue back. They watched in horror as she swallowed the tiny vehicles whole, down into the pit of her stomach where a cruel ending awaited them. This whole time her sultry gaze never left the top floor of the building in her right hand. Almost everyone who was not injured under toppled lockers or treadmills was watching her at the windows, wincing as they watched the little headlights vanish into the chasm that was Jessica’s throat. Without warning she extended her arms to their full length above her head, giving hundreds of people a view nearly half a mile above the glowing metropolis and stretching once more, increasing her pliability for her next actions. Hundreds of tiny ears popped as the elevation dropped once more back down to arm level, and she had them right where she wanted them now.

With as much tender care as she could muster, Jessica began to bring her left hand with the parking garage on her palm towards her right arm. She flexed her bicep as best she could, without accidentally shredding the ten-story building in her right hand, bringing it up and down to emphasize the point. It was firm but not bulging like so many of the gym rats in the hand desired, but it would serve her purposes here very well. Using her balancing skills she had honed, she tilted the ten-story building down so they could watch, which did in turn have a few consequences. The angle was slight but enough for tons of exercise equipment to tumble harshly through the building. This broke and even shattered a few windows and crushed dozens inside the building. A few were even tossed out of the windows, slamming into her steep wrists on the way down, falling over 800ft to the hard ground below to meet their demise. Jessica now began to lower the warm concrete structure of the parking garage towards her right bicep. Using tender care so as not to disturb the remaining cars, trucks and panicked people yet, she gently tilted her left hand over the muscle and used her thumb to nudge and pin the garage as she removed the rest of her hand. Jessica now fully removed her left hand and admired her work. The whole parking structure with its hundred various vehicles and seventy people now rested precariously but firmly on her right arm. Now it was the turn for the office building on her right palm to balance out the garage on her arm.

Jessica lifted her left arm towards her palm to make the transfer easier. She did not want to harm more guests prematurely as it was her turn to flex some muscles. Now that her left hand was free of the garage, she could show off her muscles unabated. First, she ran her left hand down her hip to clean off some of the debris and concrete chunks left behind from the parking garage that was previously there. Next, she brought her arm at level to the gym once more and flexed for her mite sized audience once more. They watched in intimate detail through the windows as her bicep tensed and grew a few times. While at scale her arms were smaller than anyone's in the building, it now grew to two stories on each clench. Letting it return to as level of a platform as her soft skin would allow, she brought her right hand down to it. Jessica had to keep her right arm balanced as well in the delicate transfer process so as not to lose any portion of the muscle riding garage there. The slumlord and his roided up entourage felt the world beneath their feet shifting on the tenth floor. A quick lean then a soft crunch brought them level as they watched her right hand recede. They realized that they were now resting on her left arm, as she now held them level with the parking garage 500ft away in a similarly dire predicament. Jessica stood there admiring her efforts looking at the guests resting precariously on her arms as she prepared to once more commence her routine. The people in both structures could only watch helplessly as they became part of the show.

Chapter End Notes:

I thought I parked here