- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The ride continues onwards now back into the city

Jesssica had her hands pressed deep into the soft ground, at the cost of dozens of vehicles and close to twenty buildings, but it was a small price to pay to get upright. Her motions were getting a little swifter, as haste makes waste, she thought to herself. Around twelve flattened rectangles that were various ambulances, fire trucks and tow vehicles now stuck to her shapely ass as she rose to her full height, back still to downtown. The remains of the buildings tumbled off her hands into the dark pits they left behind, falling on top of nearly perfectly flat domiciles or pavement and two-dimensional cars and trucks. A couple of people incredibly survived the ordeal but were badly injured inside the rubble of their former homes. They would not be able to be rescued for a while as some of the taller ladders in the city now inhabited her left ass cheek and had lost most of their height. Now with feet planted firmly in the muddy riverbed masking some of her true city dominating height, she arched her back around looking back into the city in the direction she had just taken a brief break and laid flat. She gazed up the trail of destruction her small interactions had borne so far. From the park overcome in her viscous fluids of passion earlier, up to the butt prints from her seat with many crushed in the twin craters left behind with the imprints of many emergency vehicles, apartments and even a random helicopter. The utter devastation to the densely packed blocks under her back only gave a taste of things to come. And one more taste with the carnage from her kiss and head present less than a quarter mile from the river. Looking deeper into the city the tallest buildings would barely top her chin, most only to her waist or lower. This would put many at a truly inspiring height for Jessica. But she still had her whole feet in the waters as she worked a little to stretch her midsection to get ready for more stretching tonight. As she did her lateral moves, her belly button stretched causing her fleshy roof to drop lower threatening to collapse the five remaining bridge survivors to a flat end. The glass all shattered now as the little car's roofs were pressed down upon, but luckily, she ended her stretch before total devastation. It only served as a reminder of their fragile situation. Now they felt a jolting momentum beginning, their host was moving ashore. Her most recent steps had buried a couple more boats and sent another huge wave onto the battered shores of the river once more. But now most had moved away from the waterway further into the city trying to escape the huge mysterious entity that had been causing so much death and destruction on this humid night. She then used her lofty vantage point to plan her ascent. She decided that since variety was the spice of life, she would have to step to the left of where the bridge stood, blazing a new path downtown for someone of her stature. Reasonable accommodations are hard to come by at 1800ft. Looking beyond the shoreline to the tall lit up buildings, she thought of all sorts of devious plans to enact. But first things first, and with that she lifted her right foot pulling a motorboat clean out of the water and a huge splash came down. The citizens' worst fears came true as Jessica was now officially on the move.

In a scene not unlike a Roland Emmerich film, Jessica took her first step onto dry land as water cascaded down from her foot. The fiberglass boat fell on a path in another riverside park as her massive foot turned paths and plants to a deep muddy hole. The boat exploded into pieces several feet back but her footprint on solid ground shook the little city like nothing before. Not built in a fault laden area, most of the structures did not have any extra bracing or counterbalances and would be tested beyond their limits in the coming hours. This first step only destroyed much of the plant life, some benches and lights along with a few dozen trees and bushes. There were also a few late-night strollers squinting into the darkness trying to get a glimpse of the giant naked woman causing so much damage. Suddenly they were drenched by a cascade of muddy water from above. The half dozen people came from various neighborhoods around the city. Some homeless, some soon to be and others out for an evening stroll. A few had made it down to the new path ending by Jessica's newly formed passionate river and were telling the other skeptical pedestrians that the path was out up ahead, blocked by ten feet of vaginal fluids and boulder sized crumpled cars. Now looking up they realized their fates as a 280ft foot descended from the sky. At 100ft wide, it was a little short of being the size of a football field, not that this was any relief to the half dozen gawkers who had been comfortably on the sidelines all night before they were downed by the penultimate tackler. The first step tickled her foot as many trees splintered and metal poles were felled. Next the bushes and rocks went, none could make a dent on her thick sole. Soon the little paths and grasses, not to mention tiny citizens were also flattened, as even the land itself with only rolling hills were forced to conform to the lovely shape of her foot. Jessica loved to walk around barefoot and her formerly petite feet were well adapted to feeling different things beneath them. She also enjoyed being in the nude so the night air felt natural, though no four walls would be there to mask her body, but the darkness and her new stature ensured little if any light would reach beyond her perky breasts. In fact, now out of the river at her full 1,800ft height, no building in the city was past the cusp of said bosoms. The next full step out of the water was much more devastating as the main part of downtown was about to be put on notice. To the tiny cars in her belly button, those two steps were jarring, shaking the battered vehicles on their wheels, bouncing them off her skin with every step. She decided to aim her second step at the busy roads for maximum impact to announce her presence with authority. As 1am came and passed, she was also a little tired but no worse for wear, though she tried to come up with a plan to boost her energy levels as well. From her vantage point she would not have to look far.

Jessica aimed her dainty foot at an intersection of two eight lane major roads. Even at this hour with major thoroughfares in need of serious repair thanks to her, they were packed with bumper-to-bumper traffic. Under cover of darkness, they could not see her from below but the view from above was spectacular. Eight rows of yellow, white and red dots, all illuminated by the orange Coppertone lights, alongside sidewalks with their miniscule people. The city was alive and brimming with energy. The people in their various cars and trucks felt the latest tremor a bit harder than the past few actions since it was only a few hundred feet away in the park. People on the sidewalks exchanged nervous glances with each other. The large sentinel traffic lights did what little they could to bring order to the chaos, but Jessica would help solve the known traffic problems at this intersection once and for all. She expertly aimed her heel between the four buildings at the corners of the intersection, though at her size it would be a tall task. She then let her heel drop with as little force as she could muster. As her massive pink sole started to clear some of the buildings the minute people who looked up at it found the sky replaced and falling faster than they could escape from. It was so long and massive the length of it would not only fill the intersection but also the entire major thoroughfare sidewalk to sidewalk for a full city block. The orange streetlights were the first to go, slamming into the vehicles and people below as the traffic lights went next. In a metallic crash of sparks, the yellow and red flashing lights went dark, their glass bulbs shattering on the pavement and smashing the roofs of the traffic mired in the 8-way intersection. The tiny, trapped people only had time to try to brace themselves as over a hundred cars, trucks, taxis and buses were soon covered by her lone foot. Jessica felt the little tickles of the metal poles and splintering trees before the tops of the box trucks started to come into play. They offered only token resistance as they deformed and next the buses and SUVs sank to their overmatched shocks, shattering all the glass in a constant barrage. The metal bodies of the vehicles started folding in on themselves as her weight pressed them into the tarmac. Wheels popped sideways as more of her foot's weight pressed down. Hundreds of passengers and pedestrians on the sidewalks last moments were spent beating against her uncaring sole. Finally, all was flattened as she let her weight rest on her right foot, sinking all that was beneath it fifty feet down. This in turn caused a black Ford Focus and yellow Hyundai Sonata taxi who watched the 4 rows of headlights behind them vanish under toes ten feet taller than them, to take the tumble down on top of her toes. It felt amazing, Jessica felt so many cool metal roofs deforming under her and spreading out, then as they flattened, she perceived some really faint tickles that were the combined efforts of hundreds in vain to try to remain upright. Then the soft pavement itself gave way beneath her sinking deep enough for a couple cars to fall down her new pit on top of her toes with a crash. Giggling at their plight, the newly minted goddess simply wriggled her toes shredding the tiny automobiles. She marveled at how big her foot was compared to the multistory buildings on each side, her foot as long as an entire row, her cute toes coming up just short of the next intersection. The tiny buildings barely made it past ankle, and that was only with the help of her feet burying the street and pancaked traffic down in a fifty-foot foot shaped pit. Feet now firmly planted in the city Jessica had spotted her next target, luckily downtown the little green building was still open at this hour unlike the suburban locations miles towards back home and she could use a perk of energy.

The late hour had begun to take its effect on her a tad, it was now past 1am and while no one else was getting any sleep tonight, that did not stop an effeminate yawn from escaping her soft lips. Then from her lofty height, she saw something that might be able to aid her in making it through her plans and routines for the insomniac hours. Jessica needed a little more energy, and the green much tinier goddess below held the key to a possible boost. Besides there was to be only one goddess in this city now, and it would be her. She had never been to this particular Starbucks but was never a huge fan. Not that she would have wanted to sound so cliche, but the overpriced coffee was never her favorite, as she was a bigger fan of Tim Horton’s, but none had made it far enough south of the border. It was a corner location a few blocks away though was part of a five-story building that had apartments on the upper floors and a closed FedEx store street level. The five tiny riders in their battered cars unwillingly in her belly button after feeling the first two jarring steps, suddenly felt a downward rush as thankfully Jessica sank on her heels instead of bending forwards, as they surely would have tumbled a long way down if so. Even sitting on her heels, they were still far above the rooftops, unsure what her next move would be, but whatever it was they would have a deeply vested interest. Plunging her fingers under the soft asphalt, ignoring the pedestrians and half dozen cars and trucks turned to scrap and punched underground, she brought three fingers underneath the structure. Roughly the size of 3 9v batteries standing together, her monstrous fingers burst through the street on the other side, flinging people and parked cars in all directions. The micro baristas and people on the upper floors had very little warning as to the peril that confronted them now as suddenly, they felt a great burst of speed skyward as Jessica plucked the little building from the ground with ease. She lifted the entire building in her right hand as she stood upright at her full height once more, leaving a twenty-foot-deep muddy pit where the structure previously stood. Bringing it towards her face, their tormentor's unfathomable scale came into play as the little people in the darkened store and apartments went to their windows. Jessica could not see the individuals in the dark even as her beautiful tremendous brown eyes struggled to pick up light in the darkness. But thanks to little dots of light from the various devices, she could tell people were there, as electrical lines lay sparking in the muddy pit with twisted metal and rubble inside 1500ft below. Still in their green aprons and plenty more on their laptops and tablets, the food fad of salted caramel was one of her fave flaves and she would be able to taste bursts of half the equation. But this mega predator had one aim from this exercise and that was for the caffeine. The extra protein as well would be beneficial, 130am was not far off. As far as Jessica was concerned the night was young and so was she. The rest of the apartments would be in the way along with the former Kinkos. Jessica angled the corner of the building she wanted towards her gaping mouth, causing all furniture and most people including all inside the coffee shop to fall to the front corners of the building. A few windows burst, dropping multiple AC units, furnishings, and a few very unlucky people the full 1500ft down. From this quite terminal velocity, they caused further damage in the city below. With all the people and most of the equipment not bolted down piled in the corner, Jessica brought the whole place to her mouth, aiming her line of twenty-foot incisors at the little green siren since like her she came from the water and had a taste for wayward sailors. She bit through the concrete and brickwork with ease, taking the whole corner into her cavernous mouth with almost fifteen patrons and baristas mixed in with many packages of ground coffee and a few scalding pots and machines which already caused burns and injuries. But Jessica wanted her late-night pick me up before she moved on to her next task.

Bits of masonry and concrete poured off the wounded building that looked like a fig newton missing a corner, but she would deal with them soon enough. Her boulder hard white teeth formed a wall above them as her large tongue held the entire Starbucks now and her cavernous mouth exemplified how small they truly were compared to her. The terrified people inside felt the humidity spiking from Jessica's breath filling her mouth as she began to salivate. It started to pool as the tiny, trapped people realized in a panic that the monster was getting ready for her latest sustenance. Some of the trapped patrons were up to their waists in the warm liquid and it was still rising. Five of the fifteen were pinned by the brewing machines and furniture that was thrown around the upended store. Soon everyone held their breath for the last time as Jessica fully flooded her mouth, and her cruel play began in earnest. Using her skillful tongue, Jessica started to slosh around the helpless building, disintegrating the walls, stirring all of the patrons, baristas and items around along with the pieces of the former walls, floors and ceiling. It was a warm, torturous barrage with many succumbing to injuries from the debris swirling and the great pressure. One truly unlucky patron was killed by the green mermaid herself as the sign slammed into them, breaking their body as the siren got to take in one last victim. Jessica was enjoying her late night perk up as the coffee machines spilled their contents along with all the beans throughout. The tiny people inside were just extra dressing for this treat. As a few people floated to the top holding on to a few pieces of detritus who had not drowned, the real horror continued as all the liquid was draining towards the giantess's throat. Satisfied that she had gotten the most out of her latest prize, Jessica tilted her head back and swallowed her tiny morsels. The four remaining survivors after the initial volley now had the extreme displeasure of plummeting down to the great beast's stomach and being digested alive. There in the darkness in their last throes of agony the final sounds that they would hear was the pounding heartbeat above them. Three quickly started to drown in the caustic acid, but the fourth managed a few more moments in the darkness on a floating large flat object. In the dark he could not see it was the former sign from the front of the store, no longer much resembling the siren of earlier, it became a lone survivor's refuge if for only a few torturous minutes. Soon her strong stomach acids made the cardboard and wooden surface of the sign soggy and lose surface tension, along with the waves from the churning stomach walls as Jessica worked on all manner of people and vehicles as well. He soon fell through the disintegrating sign, yet one more victim for Jessica. Outside of the now digesting Starbucks the people remaining in the apartment building in her right hand were mortified to watch what was happening to the Starbucks that used to occupy the corner of their now airborne building. The fear levels only increased as the great woman swallowed and idly turned her attention to them, big brown eyes staring right through them as if they did not even exist. And indeed, with more naughty thoughts on her mind and a tiny serving of caffeine and protein, Jessica would help prove to them that existence is fleeting as well. With a bit more pep now she decides not to dwell on these little mites as she thought to herself that she has so much time and so little to see. Maybe too much caffeine she then thought. Strike that, reverse it. As the tiny building fit comfortably in the palm of her right hand, her fingers towered over it almost twice its height. Quickly she showed her raw power by curling them into a fist obliterating the entire structure into a mangled, unsurvivable mess in her one hand. It may have been cruel, but it would be a small sacrifice to prepare for many larger ones as she went along. For what her fingers just did she had other limbs and appendages that could and had rained far more destruction already and was only a taste of things to come.

She ground the remains of the building into a fine dust that she sprinkled down onto the city to show she meant business. The few news helicopters still brave enough to watch her were blown another kiss as Jessica prepared to scan for another target for her to enjoy. With her scale though she could not help but get caught up in how cute everything looked. From the tiny cars and trucks on the narrow streets all hopelessly mired begging to be played with, as well as the absolutely minute people, to the different buildings from the apartments and eateries up to the skyscrapers a few short miles away. But she could cover those miles in mere steps and would in due time. On the way much closer she saw a number of upscale apartments up to twelve floors high, all ornate and begging to be played with. She would have to cross a highway though, but this only presented issues for the local motorists below along with the numerous blocks between. Once again to the dismay of all but one, Jessica was on the move. Every footstep brought with it devastation from now on as she left the river adjacent neighborhoods and went deeper downtown into the densely packed areas. No longer aiming her steps as she was paying attention to her destination, the random nature only struck further panic into the minds of the population. Taking her foot out of the park it slammed into twenty apartment buildings, offices and eateries across two roads obliterating all causing some delightful sensations under Jessica's bare sole. Close to 200 ended instantly as the tiny riders in her belly button were the only ones who were relatively safe as the shakingly watched the lights of the city racing by far below. As the dust rose around her latest mini massacre, she lifted her other foot off the multi-colored sheet of foot shaped metal that was previously a city street, knocking over a couple more apartments as her toes failed to clear them. Those who were passed over by her lovely 260ft long sole looked up to see a grid of flattened vehicles undercarriages fly past, but seconds later another danger presented itself. Dozens of metal carcasses from her previous step peeled off her and fell hundreds of feet to the ground causing further damage to buildings and vehicles below. One couple enjoying a rooftop pool unaware of the evening's festivities were about to be. Their view of the river was obscured by a fifteen-story office building the next street over. Suddenly a lithe, nude, impossibly huge woman's form came into view, with sounds like buildings being demolished coming from several blocks over along with a massive vibration causing ripples on the lit pool. The skyscraper sized woman's swift movement continued as the sole of a foot blurrily flew past blocking out the entire sky as it passed, with many flattened gray rectangles on the bottom. It landed with a jarring crash a few blocks away, no doubt leveling many, many complexes like their own and breathed a sigh of relief. The pool that they were in was not shabby either, having 6 feet of water with some decent views, but the upkeep was the real cost of any pool. And the logistics of this one of them were about to go up as another large ripple tossed the pair around, as they gripped the side unprepared for the bigger splash next. Suddenly in the center of the pool a big rush of water was displaced splashing the pair soaking them. It took a few seconds for the chlorine to clear their vision enough to see what the cause was. Taking up the entire center at the bottom of the pool was a nearly flat ruby red GMC Yukon SUV now unlikely to be more than six inches in height. The tiny people were too afraid to get any closer to find out if the flattened vehicle was occupied or not. There was no pool skimmer that could retrieve this item.

Jessica neared the latest freeway, jam packed with tight traffic. She now took a few moments to soak in her brief journey so far. She had yet to even cover a mile but already the casualty count was mounting heavily. From her latest step on some crowded strip malls and gas stations to the first into the park and roadways, back to the bridge and even the tunnel, it took a long time to build what she had destroyed. And the marks she was leaving on the city would be even harder to erase. She looked down at her cute toes, tapping the pads of them on a few cars crushed underneath in the gas station parking lot. She looked again at the eight-lane freeway in front of her. All traffic in each direction was at a standstill as the city was now thoroughly aware of her presence. People were now trying to abandon their rides as they raced between the stalled traffic. Ahead of them was an overpass which Jessica thought would do well to slow cut off their escape route. Testing the weight limit sign on the span's accuracy, she lifted her foot from the now very flat Sunoco station and angled her toes downwards towards the center. Twelve vehicles were crushed instantly, and the bridge would fare little better. Her foot was almost twice as wide as the overpass and quickly overwhelmed the structure causing it to briefly sag before crashing down on the highway below cutting off the motorists escape route along with flattening another twenty vehicles underneath. The walls on each side of the highway were too sheer and steep to climb so the many people who were not crushed by the cataclysm she created had no choice but to reverse course. About a thousand feet away another packed six lane overpass was a desirable capper. For this one Jessica swiftly bent down which caused a catastrophe for her little belly button riders. As she bent her shapely torso forward, a dark blue Volvo sedan was launched hundreds of feet downwards at great speed, slamming into the roof of an apartment building killing the two former bridge traveling passengers instantly along with several more inside the building. Luckily for the last pair whose world flipped once more, the now abandoned Mazda sedan and their own vehicle wedged sideways and were momentarily spared a similar fate. Using both of her hands on the opposite sides of the overpass, it was only about as long as both hands were wide, and her twenty-foot-tall fingers interfered with the tiny traffic below shoving and squishing people and vehicles. With a little upward pressure, she then lifted the entire hundred feet of roadway along with thirty-five various cars, trucks and taxis all up to her face to examine. Amongst the little vehicles were about a hundred little people as well on the six lanes in vehicles or on the sidewalks. They cowered as Jessica smiled down on them in their vulnerable position. Giving them a literal kiss goodbye, she pursed her soft lips and pressed them into the road surface crushing six vehicles and a dozen people, some crushed writhing victims stuck to her. She ran her large tongue over them tasting the former people and two flat metal rectangles into her dark mouth. "Bon voyage" she then offered the remaining tinies as she aimed the close end of the road at her soft neck. Keeping her left-hand level and raising her right, she tilted the entire section towards her immense body for a familiar feeling. The thirty intact vehicles and passengers crashed into her shoulders and rolled down between her hill sized breasts breaking bones, setting off airbags and then freefalling past the rest of her beautiful body the last thousand feet causing devastation upon impact. Jessica would never tire of this feeling, and now she prepared herself for another one along with her next set of games the tortured population would endure, as 2am arrived with a more caffeinated goddess and she still wanted her workout.

Chapter End Notes:

more mischief in the next part as well, hope you enjoyed