- Text Size +

Year 5

It was during this year that both you and Natalie seemed to be inseparable from the depraved life you had created with each other. After this year, there was no where else to go for either of you, thanks to a handful of happenings.

Natalie came home one day and let you out of the toilet bowl, too excited and giddy to keep up her new domination fetish. She looked down at you digging your way out of her shit. "Baby, I've got great news! I've made a breakthrough at work!" During your entire time living under Natalie, you had to admit, you didn't know very much about her work that kept her away from you five days a week. When you started dating you knew that she was in R&D for home-care products, but knew that she often worked for other branches of her company's conglomerate. One of them, which she had asked to be assigned to a few years ago, was home goods. More specifically, baby-care products.

She informed you about a new diaper that they had been trying to develop long before she was hired, and explained that they were able to create a new type of advanced diaper. One that held super tight, while not being agitating, and was able to hold in smells entirely. On top of that, it was made of a new material that was extra elastic, yet super strong, so it held an increased capacity while remaining 100% leak proof. "And best of all," you could tell where Natalie was going but were still getting excited with the news, "we can make it in adult sizes too. Baby, you never have to leave me now in ANY way, shape or form!" Natalie continued to explain, that because she was the one to help patent and make the breakthrough, she'd be getting a lifetime royalty and wouldn't need to work anymore.

"Mistress, that's great! When can we try it?" Your heart was racing at the thought of never having to be away from Natalie ever again.

"Right now, little guy. Get in." She pulled out a box that she had taken from work and quickly put it on. Before pulling it up, she grabbed you out of the toilet and placed you in the backside of it. "Now, don't think you get to be a freeloader back there, I expect you to pleasure me more than ever since this is going to be your new home. That clear?"

"Yes, Mistress! Please, I can't wait anymore!" You begged as you were fully erect now. Natalie laughed and pulled you up, leaving you alone with her thick meaty ass, just as she had many times before. You could already feel a difference in material, as unlike her panties which grew more elastic the longer you were in them, the diaper had you nearly vacuum-sealed against Natalie's crack. That changed once Natalie began to fart, though, as it inflated the diaper just enough for you to move around in. You instinctually tried to inhale her gas as quickly as you could, until you realized that the seal on the diaper meant that the stench wasn't going to dissipate anywhere. It was staying still with you, meaning your environment was now completely that of Natalie's flatulence. You licked and smashed her asshole with your head as it kept on leaking gas, happily burping farts into your face. You kissed the brown, muscly hole and it kissed back, letting out a little bit of poo with the next barrage of farts. On the outside, Natalie continued about without any worry of stench, and she began making a huge dinner full of veggies, carbs and dairy that she knew would cause an explosive reaction where her rear was concerned.

Eventually the gas turned to solids, as Natalie began shitting right where she was; standing in the kitchen. You were met with a landslide of waste as it all sank to the bottom of the diaper where your legs were. You could feel it fill around you, as the poop slid up your back and all around you. Eagerly you began to eat as much of it as you could, but there was nothing stopping you from becoming entombed in Natalie's shit. Your world eventually shifted as you figured Natalie had sat down to eat dinner, since you could feel her full weight upon you while still being surrounded by all of her waste. You looked up and saw Natalie's crap-covered anus and knew that you had been neglecting it for too long, and returned to making out with it vehemently. You stimulated it more and more which caused it to pucker up and kiss your face back. It bubbled out flatulence in approval, and you continued rubbing yourself against it with now intention of slowing down. Even when Natalie had finally gone to bed, you were still in total ecstasy, now completely surrounded by the waste of you Mistress with no fear of going hungry or running out of air. You were totally gone, completely subservient to Natalie's butt.

Epilogue

As time went on, Natalie would only see you once a week or so, when she knew her diaper was at capacity that not even you could swallow. The first time she did, she was happy to see you as you were to see her, but each time after you both were less and less affectionate. It seemed that you were both outgrowing each other emotionally, and now knew your roles only physically. For Natalie, she was alright with spending time by herself, eating a big diet that ravaged her asshole and masturbating with the constant stimulation of her anus. For you, there was nothing else you wanted other than to be one with Natalie's shit. You got used to her unceremoniously digging you out of her old diaper only to be put in her new one, to the point where you both even stopped with small talk.

After a few more years, you had been so covered with Natalie's poop that your skin became stained brown and your eyes became used to the darkness that was Natalie's diaper. When you would be pulled out, you remained still and kept your eyes closed, not wanting to be blinded by the bright lights of Natalie's bathroom. Natalie didn't even bother looking at you most of the time she did it, eventually getting to the point of muscle memory where she could do it in the dark. But you both remained essential to the other's physical condition, with Natalie becoming aggravated and upset when her anus was without scratching for too long and you becoming ill without her farts or shit. Occasionally you'd feel Natalie's finger poke you on the back of the head in order to remind you to get to work, but that was only once every few months.  That was the closest you two ever got to one-on-one communication.

You never returned to a life of normalcy, but for you, there wasn't any other way to live. You remained in constant euphoria and ecstasy, bombarded by the poop of the only woman you ever loved. Most of your memories from before your time with Natalie were gone, and eventually you got to the point where you could only remember a time living with your Mistress. You couldn't remember ever wanting anything else, or even experiencing anything outside of Natalie's apartment. It's like Mistress said on your first night together, all those years ago, this was your destiny.

As another fart squeezed it's way out of Natalie's anus, you smiled and kissed it. When it kissed back, you knew it was Natalie, and felt content with the rest of your life.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading.  Even I have to admit that this is probably the most depraved thing I've ever written, so much so that I should apologize for even making it.  If you made it this far, congrats for not getting disgusted by how vile this story got :)  

Feel free to leave a review, I appreciate any and all feedback that can help me write better stories.