- Text Size +

Year 3

As time went on, your psychology changed to accommodate your new lifestyle. You rarely left the apartment anymore, and it had been years since you had contacted anyone from your previous life. In cutting off ties with everyone so quickly after meeting Natalie, people assumed you either left town or had died. But to be fair, you hadn't really been that close with anyone before, and by being with Natalie, you didn't have to worry about needing anyone else ever again. Anytime you did leave, you chose to go only with Natalie, and because of your small size you were able to get away with riding in the back part of her pants, in between her huge butt cheeks.

Natalie, too, was becoming more and more possessive of you, but in a different way. She seemed to catch on to how addicted and reliant you were becoming on her waste, so she never worried about you wanting to leave. But Natalie was becoming more addicted herself to the feeling you provided to her asshole whenever you scratched it. She knew there was something special about you from way back when you two had met on the subway and you first scratched her anus, but now she wanted you back there more and more whenever possible.

Whenever she came home, she was quick to pick you up and but you in the backside of her panties. At first she would come home and catch up with you before saying something like, "My asshole has been bothering me all day, would you mind going back there for a little bit and seeing if you can't lick some sense into it," which you were always happy to oblige. She'd then lay down on the couch on her stomach and wait for you to crawl into the backside of her panties. Once she felt your mouth make contact with her poopchute, she'd then say, "I'm gonna watch some T.V. for a bit if you don't mind," before rolling over onto her back, trapping you in between the cushions of the sofa and the cushions of her ass.

You were happy to do so, though, as your body still became more and more reliant on what came out of this woman's backside. You were now a master at cleaning up the bedroom, after doing it hundreds of times, to the point that it didn't take you very long at all. However, you would run out of things to do pretty frequently, which left you bored and feeling senseless. On top of that, your appetite for food was becoming smaller and smaller with each day, as you now got most of your meals during the night when Natalie was fast asleep and you were trapped in between her cheeks. Her body would expel the remains of the food she had that day, which then became the food you would have the night. It had been going on for so long at this point that your body was now able survive off of Natalie's waste, with the trade-off being that it could no longer process normal food.

One night you mentioned this to Natalie, concerned about what you two could do. You knew that you couldn't stay in Natalie's backside all day whenever she had to work, since eventually someone would catch you back there, and the stimulation you provided your lover would make it too hard for her to focus.

"What if I left you something to eat here? While I was out?" Natalie suggested. "Like, if I used the toilet without flushing. Would that work?"

And just like that, you and Natalie had found a way for you to sink even lower.

Year 4

It was just a little bit after noon when you had finished cleaning the apartment. Your mistress had left for work 4 hours earlier, but had left lunch for you in the bathroom. You opened the door and immediately could smell the foul meal Natalie had made for you. Using all of your might you flipped open the extra large toilet lid that covered the new toilet Natalie had installed last month, then climbed on top of the seat to get a good look at the mess she had left for you.

Lying before you was a big beautiful pool of Mistress' poop; logs and endless puddles of brown just waiting to be devoured. To anyone else, it'd be a horrid sight of one of the biggest dumps they've ever seen left in a toilet, but to you it was nothing but heaven. An intense heat and stench emanated from it and rose once the lid was off, but you didn't want to lose any of it. You had become good at managing to swing the lid closed as you fell into the bowl, so just as before, you did so and soon found yourself in a warm, gunky darkness. You fell with a splat and immediately felt every inch of your body get covered with Natalie's toasty fecal goo.

You looked up, able to see the top of the bowl thanks to the small ring of light that was able to sneak in under the lid, illuminating your ceiling which was too high for you to reach. Even if you could, the lid would be too heavy for you to push up all the way from the angle you were at, meaning you were trapped until Natalie came home. But 'trapped' was a poor choice of words for you, as this was how you spent each of your days once you were done cleaning Natalie's apartment. Now you were bathing in Mistress' waste, surrounded by an endless supply of delicious food. It was here that you would eat and catch up on sleep that you missed out on while under the immense weight of Natalie's backside. This was where you could relax entirely, being completely surrounded by the bi-product of a beautiful human being.

You swallowed a number of bites of your environment, before finding a mostly dense pile of poop that you could mostly lay on without sinking in completely. This was typically at the center of the bowl where Natalie's logs hit the water, as they would pile on top of one another before spreading out into the rest of the bowl. However, it was only 'mostly' dense, as you would still find yourself gradually sinking into your mistress' shit, but that was a calming experience that you welcomed entirely. It was also essential for you to keep the lid closed, as it made your environment have a more potent stench longer, as well as conserve the heat that came from Natalie's body.

It was easy for you to fall asleep in the bowl, and it only made you more addicted to Natalie. By this point, it had been several years since you had talked to anyone other than your mistress, as well as more than a year since going outside of the apartment (save for occasions when Natalie had you hidden in her ass crack). Hell, it had been months since you even last put on clothes, since there was no point anymore with how quickly they'd get dirty. You hadn't been exposed to sunlight or fresh air, and often found yourself to be light headed when away from Natalie's stench for too long. Cleaning wasn't a problem, but once you were done you couldn't really go more than an hour without some form of Natalie's smell. You had been so exposed to it for so long that now your respiratory system relied on Natalie's gas and other odors to keep you healthy. You'd never want to leave your mistress in the first place, but even if you did, it'd be impossible to survive without her for long.

You were awaken by a blinding light, which could only mean one thing: Natalie was home. Once your vision had adjusted, your mistress spoke commandingly, "Wipe off, butt boy. Mommy's ass is hungry today." She turned on the shower and stripped naked, before picking you up out of the bowl and forcing you into her butt crack. Instinctively, you began licking like a man dying of thirst.

By this point, Natalie had become a bit of a shut-in herself, leaving work quickly and having most of her errands done via delivery in order to get home to her ass slave faster. She constantly craved anal stimulation that only you could give her, and was fully aware of the power and influence she had over you. This made her at first a little more bossy, until she became almost a full on dominatrix. She expected the house to be clean and for her orifice to be pleasured, and in return, she'd let you continue to live in the fecal heaven the two of you had carved out for each other. When the shower was warm, she stepped in with you and pulled you out, cleaning both of you while humiliating you with sexually-charged insults.

"You clean the house good today, little bitch?" she asked while rubbing your face into her crotch.

"Yes, Mistress," You replied weakly, getting turned on yourself.

"You get enough to eat?" She started fingering herself.

"Yes, Mistress."

"You still want more?" Natalie asked as she brought you back to her soaked rear-end.

"Please, Mistress. Oh God, please," you begged for more, feeling completely reinvigorated after a long day by yourself. The steam and cleanliness of the shower were making you lightheaded, a fact that Natalie seemed to know from the dozens of times you two had been through this routine.

"Then open up, little guy," Natalie responded as her asshole released a massive bout of gas that echoed through the shower. Any cleanliness you had just experienced was now done for. She turned off the water and began to dry both of you off while her anus released more flatulence into your lungs. You continued to smear your face against Natalie's ass, which turned both of you on more and more. "What do you say you stick around back there for dinner, baby boy?"

"Yes, Mistress. I love you so much." You replied eagerly, your mind completely broken to this woman as a foundation for your life. Natalie farted on you, which you knew meant that she felt the same.