- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The chapters from here on out all take place years after that fateful, perverted night.  The structure from here on out is a bit different from my typical writing style, but I figured I'd try something new when I first wrote these chapters.

Year 1

The following morning, Natalie awoke feeling completely refreshed. Despite the huge mess that she was surrounded in, her night with you was completely enthralling, and it had made her feel like a new woman. This was the first time she had met a man that hadn't been scared off by her extreme flatulence during the night, let alone her first time with someone so on board with her sensitive digestive system. She sat up to look for you, releasing a huge fart as she did so. "Baby?" She asked as her anus erupted right into your face, clearing some of the shit that had surrounded your head during the night. "Where are you?"

While she had just been waking up, you had stayed up most of the night, basking in Natalie's waste and inhaling all of her gas. Letting go of your disgust for this woman's bodily functions seemed to have been the best decision you had made in a while, as you were still on cloud nine and in a state of near-euphoria. Despite how tired your body was, your mind was still raving for Natalie's juicy, smelly ass. Her long fart was puttering to its end as she still repositioned herself, at which point you rubbed your face into her asshole, kissing it as if it were her lips.

"Oh!" The sensation had hit Natalie, "There you are!" She laughed to herself and let out another fart, which entered your lungs and continued a long process that had started last night. She spread open her legs and leaned back, just barely seeing the top half of your face right under her crotch. You were both still completely covered in her shit, but neither of you could help laughing and blushing at each other. "Well, I was going to get started on cleaning up some of this place before breakfast, but while you're down there, you mind scratching my asshole a bit more?" Her question made you hard immediately, and without even responding you buried your face in her cheeks yet again. The feeling was mutual, as Natalie's vaginal lips began to quiver and leak in pleasure.

Over the next few days, the two of you deep cleaned Natalie's room while still spending as much time as possible pleasuring each other in a cleaner, less destructive way. It was during this time you both were able to lay out the ground rules of your new relationship: You confessed to her how much you were in love with her gas and shit, she admitted how happy she was to find someone so accepting. You told her of the curse you've had all of your life, she told you about how her flatulence had been a curse of her own. You both quickly realized how much better life was together, and Natalie soon suggested that you stay with her for a bit longer. You happily obliged, eager to stay by her backside as much as possible.

Nights typically played out in a similar fashion, with the two of you making love in a disgustingly depraved way that involved plenty of gas and anal penetration, where Natalie continued to have an itch that it seemed only your cock or face could scratch just right. You happily would park your face in between her cheeks whenever she farted, which made her feel all the more satisfied. Most nights the mess was pretty negligible, but at least once a week there'd still be times when Natalie's gut would go too far while unloading, causing a waterfall of shit to explode all over you. Secretly, you actually loved it when this happened, and would always encourage Natalie to relax more and more about it.

After sex, the two of you would cuddle, where Natalie would hold you close in between her huge pillowy breasts. You enjoyed it, but would always stay awake until Natalie fell into a deep sleep and rolled over, at which point you would migrate to her butt and snuggle in-between her cushiony cheeks. Your preferred sleeping position was being swallowed by the woman's cavernous asscrack, with your face nuzzled right up against her fart chute. As with before, most of the night she'd fart heavily and continuously, and you were obsessed with the sensation. The rancid smell, the stuffy taste, and the hot gust of wind surrounding your face and invading your respiratory system were gradually making your body literally addicted to her scent. But in your mind, you already were.

Year 2

Natalie and you had now fallen into a new lifecycle. For Natalie, she still continued to go out and live a fairly normal life; going to work, running errands and so on. But she had never really had much of a social life before, so most nights were ones she spent by herself anyway. But now, she had you waiting for her at home. While she was still living normally, you had decided to move in and become something of a servant for her.

It started one night while you were both having sex. Natalie had been especially gassy, much to your delight, and you were in the middle of eating out her ass as she sucked on your cock. Suddenly, her farts became louder and more pungent, when they eventually turned into logs of shit. Her asshole expanded widely and forced a huge pile of poop onto your head, which immediately made your dick explode in pleasure. Natalie slurped up your mess then turned around to see a big pile of brown that you were gobbling your way out of. When you surfaced, you saw her and blushed. "I'm sorry," you felt ashamed she had seen you eating her shit.

She smiled "It's okay, little man. I knew you liked it, but didn't realize just how much." She crawled on top of you and the pile and smushed you further into it. "You don't have to worry," her voice was seductive and hypnotic, "I don't care what you do. As long as you don't leave me, you can do whatever you want." She laid her full weight onto you and pushed her poop closer to your face, compressing you within it. "You don't have to be ashamed of anything, do you want me to do it more?" She covered your face with her shit then began aggressively kissing you, causing the poop to smear everywhere. You felt her dominate you more and more and became excited with every one of her moves. "Only thing is, I still gotta work. You'd have to clean all of this up yourself, is that okay, baby boy?" You nodded and began slurping up more of her waste. "Good, now lay back down. This booty is just getting started."

After that, you had more than fully moved in; you were now an accessory to Natalie's life. While she would leave for the outside world, you remained in the apartment to clean up the mess from the previous night. Natalie was happy to release the full force of her bowels upon you every night she could, and she began adjusting her diet and bathroom schedule to create more waste for her subservient lover. Like an appliance or an object, you were always at home waiting to serve her, and you became quite good at cleaning up the apartment. Getting to clean up Natalie's poop gave you more and more time with it, which continued to transform your body into one that required the waste of another human being to survive.