- Text Size +

Your whole life you seemed to be living with this curse of being trapped and smothered, but maybe you had just been fighting the wrong thing this whole time. At least, that's what you were telling yourself as you crawled under the heavy shit-filled sheet towards Natalie's bottom. You were shifting your way through all of her poop that came out of her asshole while fucking, which had almost killed you multiple times. Yet here you were, crawling towards the very source of your day's troubles. Natalie's huge ass was laying on it's side, still covered and stained with her own fecal sludge. To you, it looked like heaven.

As far as you could tell, Natalie was a heavy sleeper, who clearly didn't have any rock bottom when it came to filth. How else could she stand to so quickly fall asleep in her own pile of poop? You made your way to her juicy rear and took a moment to admire how beautiful it was. It's size, it's softness, it's stench; you took them all in and began shoving your face back into it for what must have been the hundredth time today. Only this time, you were no longer trying to fight with it's mass or stench. You were welcoming them with literal open arms as you wiggled your way into her rotund cheeks.

While you were digging your way into Natalie's ass crack, you heard rumbling come from deep inside her. Just as she had when she was awake, Natalie was especially gassy at night and frequently released fart after fart with her relaxed, slumbering gut. As farts began pouring out of her orifice, you inhaled and swallowed them while trying to make out with her pucker. The hot air and warm cheeks were starting to bake you alive and were starting to cover you with sweat, but you no longer cared about that. You were obsessed with Natalie, and wanted to be as close to her as possible. This constant barrage of flatulence just meant there was more to enjoy about her.

More farts began to escape Natalie, which caused her to shift in her sleep. While she had been relaxing on her side, she decided to lay back down on her back and shifted her position. This caused you to be twisted and turned all around until you found yourself directly underneath Natalie. The top half of your tiny stature was still trapped in her butt crack, while your lower body was stuck underneath Natalie's back. You were being squished between this heavy, sweaty woman and her mattress that was covered in her poop. The only thing you could move was you mouth.

This was actually Natalie's preferred method of sleeping, which caused her body to relax even further subconsciously. All the more good news for you, as that meant more and more gas was now trying to escape Natalie's insides. You now had no choice but to be at ground zero for all of her body's expulsions, which was feeding more and more into your new addiction of Natalie. The farts that she was pushing onto you were creating a furnace, so you lapped up all the sweat that was making its way down to the valley of Natalie's ass. Pretty soon, Natalie's gassers began to become wetter themselves, as they began carrying some of her waste with them and spilling it out on to you. You were in heaven.

Hours had passed and Natalie's butt still showed no signs of slowing down. As she began to enter her deep sleep, her body continued to relax and began to expel a new log of shit that had been forming inside her since earlier. Your eyes widened as you saw her wrinkly ring expand to let out more than just gas.  Now, it was another giant dump. It didn't have to travel long before it squished right into your face and began to spread into any other open space it could find. You ate your way through the poop and happily attached your mouth to Natalie's asshole so that you could catch whatever was going to come out next. It wasn't long until another dump coiled its way through Natalie's intestines and forced itself upon you, entering your body and surrounding you even further. It was a miracle that you weren't dead yet, as everything surrounding you was brown. The only sensations you could pick up on were the sweet smell, rank taste and warm feeling of Natalie's poop, and the sound of more gas coming down upon you.

Natalie's ass eventually stopped producing new logs of shit for you and eventually slowed down to only spraying out some farts upon your face a dozen times or so every hour. Your body was exhausted but your mind and penis were too stimulated to want this night to ever end, even though you knew Natalie would wake up eventually. It was clear you were now completely addicted to Natalie's filth; you were going to have a lot of fun each night with her like this.