- Text Size +

"Yes... Oh my God Yes."

You couldn't believe the words that came out of your mouth. You were laying in-between Natalie's plump ass cheeks, completely covered from head to toe in her shit. Natalie herself was also super filthy, but was still coming down from her orgasmic cloud that she didn't care at all. "I don't think this place has ever been this messy before," Natalie laughed to herself as she let out another soft fart against your face. You inhaled her stench and held it in, like you were getting high off of the woman. In a way you were, as you were starting to become enticed by every filthy thing this huge beauty produced. Natalie was still panting heavily, and didn't seemed fazed at all by the tremendous amount of poop that she produced. If anything, she was just continuing business as usual, which included releasing gas. She rolled over onto her back and reached over the edge of the bed to grab something, but your head was still underneath her so you quickly had to remove it. Natalie looked at you, covered in her waste and lying on her bed in a pile of her poop in between her thick, filthy legs. She looked down at you and smiled, thinking how cute it was that she found someone who was so in love with all of the disgusting stuff her body produced. You looked up at her smile, then down to her shit stained pussy that was still adding cum to the pile of shit you found yourself in.

"Come on, let's cuddle and get to bed, baby boy," Natalie's voice was surprisingly comforting, as if it was putting you into a trance. She pulled up a thin sheet that was covered in waste that had spilled off the bed during sex and threw it over on top of the two of you. Initially you wanted to protest, but there was now something incredibly comforting about being this close to someone. As the sheet fluttered down on the two of you, it created an envelope where the top and bottom were shit, and you were in the middle. You quickly squirmed up against Natalie's dirty nude chest, and sandwiched your small body in between her huge breasts. The squishing of shit still existed as the two of you were still completely dirty, but you didn't care at all. You now felt safe and warm in the soft skin of Natalie's chest, feeling her heart beat and breathing right through the skin. You looked up to this woman who just hours ago was a stranger, and now felt more connected to her than anyone you had ever met before.

"I don't get it," you spoke to Natalie who was still awake but drifting off to sleep. "What is any of this? Why do I feel so good right now?"

She hugged you tighter in-between her breasts and pet you head. "What do you mean?"

"All of this," you replied. "This is disgusting and awful, but.... but I don't want to be anywhere else."

Natalie smiled at you. "Maybe this is just where you're supposed to be. Like your destiny or something."

You felt confused. "Is... is my destiny to be covered in your poop? And be this dirty?"

Natalie closed her eyes and began drifting off. "It's whatever you want, baby.... if you like it, let it happen..." She fell asleep and began snoring.

In between the pudgy skin that made up Natalie's breasts, you were having an identity crisis. Was this really what you wanted? This was dirty, disgusting and depraved... and you liked it? Was this really all you wanted from life? Was this woman your big, disgusting soulmate? The more you smelled her waste, the more addicted to her you felt. It didn't make any sense, but it felt good, so did it have to make sense?

Natalie rolled over and you fell out of her breasts and rolled into the shit-filled mattress. As she moved, she farted yet again and her gas dissipated into the already raunch air. You were cooking in her dutch oven; to the left was the edge of the sheet where you could exit and escape this nightmare. But the your right was Natalie's huge, delicious, gassy booty. Which way should you go?