- Text Size +

He leaned forwards towards her nipple and lapped at the honey, his tongue glided through the golden nectar and stroked at the top of the nipple.

 

Lou sighed in pleasure at the feeling of his little tongue stroking her nipple. 

 

She stroked a fingertip across his back, scooping up some honey and put it in her mouth and sucked on the sweet nectar. 

 

“Hmm…” she moaned with pleasure. “I’m tempted to just keep you like this, as your tiny size… My little play toy… my little sex toy,” Dan looked up with a cheeky smile and then continued to lap at her. “I could put a little collar on you with a chain lead and I could steer you round my body, making you lick up every ounce of honey or whatever else I put on my body… would you like that Dan?”

 

Dan looked back up at her, her huge beautiful eyes were round and full of sparkle. He nodded and smiled. Lou gave him a wide beaming smile.

 

“Well tough, I like your full sized penis inside me too much… you’ll just have to do this occasionally… whenever I demand it instead,” she chuckled, causing her breast to rise and fall so quickly he nearly lost his footing.

 

He finished licking her nipple, she was breathing heavily, her chest was rising and falling as she watched him with anticipation. 

 

He looked up at her for further instructions. 

 

She grabbed hold of his body in her hand and lifted him up to her mouth and gave him big long licks from toes up to his head, hungrily licking away all of the honey.  

 

She lowered him into the jar of honey and dunked him inside.  Coating his lower body in the gooey golden substance, then she lifted his dripping body out of the honey jar.

 

Dan’s face was coated in honey, he couldn’t see, but he felt that he was being lifted upwards. Then darkness shrouded him and his hearing became all dull and there was the sound of what sounded like the sea.

 

Suddenly his body was enclosed by warm and wet surrounds, the surroundings were soft and gently closed around his body.

 

A very loud moan bore through his entire body, it vibrated through his very skeleton and brain. He realised that he had been plunged headfirst into her giant mouth and she was sucking on him like a lollipop.

 

Saliva suddenly burst around him and cascaded across his face and body as she sucked and sucked, drawing the honey away from his body.

 

He heard her loud breathing, rasping across his ears and felt the strong gusts of her breath sucking gallons of air past his body and down to her lungs.

 

His vision returned, in the dim light he could see her pearl white teeth surrounding him, her bumpy and glistening pink tongue and her uvula teasing him in the background.

 

Then he was drawn backwards, extracted by her giant and gentle fingers and lifted out. Her giant luscious lips closed back sealing her mouth and she moaned as she sucked on the remnants of the honey coating.

 

She examined him and her eyes slowly drifted town to his tiny penis which was now fully erect and excited. She carried him back towards her giant face, her mouth opened as he approached, thin glistening lines of saliva stretched across her mouth.

The thought of giving him a blowjob excited Lou, waves of excitement rushed over her as she examined him. She was completely in control of him.

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription