- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Content: SM, GTS, handheld, gentle, mouth play, suggestive vore, lick

Valentines Surprise

Content: SM, GTS, handheld, gentle, mouth play, suggestive vore, lick

Daniel threw his door keys into the tray with a clatter. It was his ritual after coming home from work.

"Lou!" He called out. There was no reply. "Lou!" He called out again, louder this time. Still no reply. That was odd.

She had been sending him suggestive messages all day and had ensured him that she would be home. She had said she had come home a few hours earlier than usual to "get ready".

He strode through the hallway to the kitchen. She was nowhere to be seen, but he could see that she had left her door keys on the kitchen worktop. He tossed his coat on chair and then placed his bouquet of flowers down next to her keys.

A thought occurred to him. She must be upstairs, perhaps she was waiting for him.

That was when he noticed a small black box next to her keys, he walked around the work top until he was standing over the box. There was a note in her hand writing. It said "Happy Valentine's Day, drink the drink and then, open me up XXX"

He raised his eyebrows as his brain raced through what could be inside. He was intrigued, she had never left him a present in advance of sex.

He spotted the cocktail that she had left him, his favourite. A tequila sunrise.

He drank some of the drink then his mind went to the box.

What could it be in the box? Something kinky he hoped...

He cheated and gently lifted the lid of the box and peered inside, before finishing the drink.

It wasn't what he had expected, he was slightly disappointed to just find a handwritten post it note.

"Bet you thought it was something kinky didn't you? :-) P.T.O"

He followed her instruction to Please Turn Over the note and continued reading.

"How do you know it's not, go into the lounge...but finish your drink first! Xxx"

He pursed his lips. His girlfriend Louise was something of a trickster, so he wouldn't put it past her to play a series of games with him to tease him.

He decided to go with it anyway. She had clearly set something up for him. Besides it was Valentine's Day, it was highly unlikely that it would not end in his favour. She probably just wanted him to work for it.

He wandered into the lounge, removing his tie from his shirt, tossing it on the sofa as he entered the room, and unbuttoned the top two buttons of his shirt. It helped cool him down after forty minutes being crammed into public transport and then the walk back to their house.

He saw another identical box on the sofa and opened it up.

Another note.

"Something small this way comes. Look in here for something small that should be large. Xxx P.T.O"

'Bloody hell' he thought, I didn't expect to be doing riddles, what happened to good old fashioned sex? He turned the note over.

" P.S. I know you hate riddles, but stick with it because this one has a happy ending... Xxx"

He read the note over again and then started looking for small things.

There wasn't much in their lounge, there was only really a dresser unit and two large book cases which contained various books, DVDs and collectables.

He went to the one with the collectables. He bet that it was near one of them. There were a few figurines that he examined. Nothing.

He looked for anything out of place, he was quite meticulous with keeping things tidy and Louise always teased him for it.

The car... The car was out of place. He picked up the model car, a representation of a James Bond Aston Martin.

He turned it over. There was a post it stuck on the bottom.

"Good boy!" He smiled, imagining her patronising and teasing tone. Her writing continued. Here's a riddle even you won't struggle with, P.T.O."

He turned the note over.

"Take your clothes off right now and then open your favourite DVD."

He complied, his clothes were off in seconds.

He glanced around, checking she wasn't prepared to spring out at him. There was nobody around outside to witness him stark naked.

He had no trouble in finding his Die Hard DVD and the. Opened the case.

On top of the disc was a post it note.

"Go upstairs and have a shower xxx. Make yourself nice and clean for me xxx"

He rushed upstairs and jumped straight into the shower. He guessed she was in the bedroom waiting for him. He would definitely impress upon her how inconvenient this had all been for him and expect full reparations.

He went to grab his shower gel and spotted another post it attached to the bottle.

Once you're showered and dry come into the bedroom, lie down and close your eyes. Don't move a muscle and keep your eyes shut.

Daniel complied with the instructions and very shortly was lying on his back on their double bed, awaiting his reward. He closed his eyes and waited.

Daniel woke up with a start. He must have fallen asleep when he was waiting. He felt very groggy as if he had been drinking all night. What had happened?

His eyesight was foggy and he rubbed both eyes with his hands and then sat upright.

His heart jumped in sheer surprise at what he saw in front of him.

Either side of his body were two enormous thighs. They looked like Louise's thighs. He looked upwards, craning his neck, it seemed to be much more effort to look her up and down.

She was wearing black suspenders on her thighs, and they were of the crotch less variety. He looked up to her navel and then her breasts which seemed impossibly huge and high above him and then he saw her face. She stared down at him with a very cheeky smile.

"Hello, my little Valentine," she purred down at him. Her voice sounded different, louder. Proportionally everything was much bigger and he could see much more detail up close. The pores on her legs were much more visible.

She leaned forwards, rocking the bed and her arms reached outwards and her hands planted either side of him.

He looked over at one of them. Her hand looked absolutely massive. How the hell was she doing this? Was he wearing a VR headset?

He reached up to his face and felt his head and eyes.

Nothing.

Her upper body started to descend towards him, it went from large to impossibly huge and her face appeared massive in front of him as her face came up close to him. She was wearing his favourite silk nighty, it really accentuated her curves.

Her warm and moist breath washed over him, it smelled of minty toothpaste and caused his eyes to sting slightly.

Her whole face was indescribably massive. Her eyes, nose and giant beautiful mouth.

"You're huge!" He finally said at the large face, part in fear and part in awe.

"No my dear, you're small," she purred back at him.

The giant body turned so that she laid on her side, resting her head on one of her hands, looking down at him.

He looked up and down the giant body that loomed over him. This was impossible. Her giant slender fingers had red polished nails. Freshly painted.

Her huge green eyes bore down on him, it was part amusement and part excitement he could sense in those eyes.

He looked down the body, her breasts were massive mounds of flesh. They were not massive breasts by normal standards, they were 34Ds, big enough for him, but now as they rested one on top of the other, they were definitely massive. Her nipples were erect with excitement, he could see them through the silk material.

"Lou, what's happened to me?"

He was clearly dreaming. It all felt too impossibly dreamlike.

"I've shrunk you down to six inches," she said with a cheeky giggle. "The drink you took helped put you to sleep and then I had a good hour to shrink you down."

"How? That's impossible..." He shook his head. This was insanity. Yes he had a fetish about being shrunken, and yes she knew about it and played along with it on a number of occasions, but it was a fictitious fetish... It wasn't real.

She had even seemed to enjoy him telling her stories about her being tiny in return. But this... This seemed real... Even though it couldn't be...

"Which one do you want to be covered in?" She ignored his question and smiled sweetly as she nodded to something behind him.

He rolled over and was shocked to see glass bowls next to him. They were their small desert bowls that they usually used to eat yoghurt and ice cream, but they were huge to him now. They seemed to have a variety of contents. She spoke before he could ask.

"I've got honey, strawberry jam, chocolate spread and your favourite three fruit marmalade," she spoke as if she was listing what he could have spread on his toast.

The bowls were on a tray, he recognised it; but it was huge too.

He looked back at her dumbfounded. His legs felt like jelly. In fact his whole body felt like he had been recently immobilised.

"Let me help you have a look," her other hand suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

He recoiled in shock at the size of her fingers as they got closer and closer. Her giant fingers were suddenly upon him and grasping around his waist and midsection. He was completely encircled and suddenly there was a giant polished thumbnail right below his face, resting on her index finger that was curled around his body.

The glistening polished nail was the size of a kitchen sink to him. He stared at it in shock. Then he cried out as he felt himself being lifted upwards by the giant hand.

It didn't seem to lift him for long but he already felt like he was relatively about six meters above the bed that he had been lying on.

That was when he looked around. The landscape around him was the familiar sight of his bedroom, but the scale and ratio of it all was completely off. The bed was huge, the door seemed hundreds of metres away and the height and scale of it made the top of the door look like the peak of a mountain.

He looked back down and found himself looking down, with a birdseye view, at the four condiment options that she had given him.

What was she going to do anyway?

Her giant lips appeared next to him causing him to jump.

"Pick one," her powerful voice purred to him.

"Err honey," he said without thinking. They both usually had honey with their yoghurt. Sometimes they licked it off each other when having sex.

The giant lips turned upwards into a smile, revealing her amazing white teeth.

"Great choice, I love honey," she replied, and almost instantly the giant hand lowered him down towards the honey bowl.

"Wait!" He screamed out, but it was too late. His feet touched the warm surface and he felt the unusual sensation of his legs gliding through the viscous fluid. The giant hand suddenly released him and he flailed backwards with his arms as his groin and bottom sunk in and he continued to sink until his buttocks touched the glass bottom of the bowl. He was completely submerged up to his chest.

He held his arms out to his sides but they were oozing with honey which ran off them. He flailed his arms to try and steady himself.

He looked upwards to see the giant face of his girlfriend looking down at him. She looked... Hungrily down at him.

Her gaze softened as she saw his apparent terror.

"Don't worry I'm not going to eat you Dan," she giggled, "I'm just going to play with you a little bit, is that okay?" He nodded, slightly uncertainly.

He had dreamed of all of this and desperately hoped that one day it could be real. But now that it was happening to him, it was actually...Terrifying.

Louise was beautiful but he suddenly realised the error of his fetish. The illusion was the fun of it, but the reality was that he was completely under her control now and... Tiny...

"Stand up little man!" She ordered him playfully. He complied, feeling the honey ooze down his naked body.

Her eyes observed him hungrily. He could tell she was really enjoying this.

She dipped a giant finger into the honey bowl and lifted it out and up to her mouth, which she moved closer to meet it. Honey dripped down from her finger, as it travelled on the journey over to her mouth but then within an instant the finger was consumed inside the giant mouth.

She opened her mouth and then slowly started to lick her fingers suggestively.

"Hmm," she moaned "it tastes good," Daniel watched the giant tongue emerge and slowly and sensually lick the finger from various angles, her eyelids shut and she licked until all of the honey was gone and her finger was completely glistening and coated in her saliva.

The giant eyelids fluttered open and the big green eyes descended upon him.

"I want to do that to you if you're up for it?"

He found himself just staring upwards. Her eyes shifted down from his face.

"I think you are," she giggled. He looked down. His penis had given the game away, her display had completely turned him on. "But I want you completely covered in honey before I do."

He looked down at his chest, the honey only went up to just below his pectorals.

He squatted in the honey and cupped his hands together, scooping up as much honey as possible and then stood up and rubbed the gooey liquid over his pectorals, shoulders and neck.

Louise bit her lip, "good boy," her eyes were lit with excitement.

Her hand scooped up the bowl. Dan reached out to clutch the sides but the journey up to meet her face was far more gentle than he had expected.

She was sitting upright now and held the bowl in front of her face.

"Time to taste you," her giant tongue emerged just in front of him, the glistening muscle licked anti clockwise round her mouth, sliding along her lips and leaving a wet trail of saliva. She knew he liked watching it when she did that.

The tongue retreated and the sides of her mouth slowly turned upwards into a playful smile.

Dan suddenly felt her fingers grip his body below the armpits and he was lifted up from the honey. He could feel the viscous substance sucking at his waistline and legs as he emerged. He could feel the honey running off his body and oozing back into the bowl, but her other hand carried the bowl below him, catching the dripping honey, and then he was lifted towards her mouth.

He stared in amazement as the giant mouth opened in front of him, exposing her huge pearlescent teeth and tongue. Strands of saliva glistened between her top and bottom teeth as her mouth opened wider. Her mouth was quite literally watering with anticipation. She was clearly enjoying this.

His body was lifted upwards and her head tilted right back so that her mouth was below him. He looked downwards at the beautiful sight. He could see her breasts protruding far below. Her nipples peeking through the silk material.

The bowl was gone and the honey was now dripping down her neckline and between her cleavage, and then it dripped down her chin as he was moved directly over her mouth. It was wide open, waiting for him.

The honey slid off his body in a gooey line and was met by the giant tongue which sat flat and accepting the honey which pooled on it.

Dan was then lowered towards the tongue. He felt a brief moment of concern as he saw the dark end of her mouth which signalled the start of her throat, but he was sure that she was not going to swallow him. She had never showed any interest in anything quite like that. This was his fetish after all.

His feet twitched as they touched the sudden warmth of her tongue. It was a wet and slimy surface, bumpy but also spongy. His body was gently lowered down onto her tongue, which curled slightly towards his body to accept him.

The giant fingertips continued to hold him in place but the giant top lip closed towards him. He felt the bottom lip press against his back as the top one met it. His whole body up to his chest was inside her mouth.

His legs dangled inside, her tongue was firmly pressing against his buttocks and spine. Her allowed his elbows and forearms to rest on her giant spongy lips.

He started to gently massage the giant wet lips with his hands and arms, then she gave him a long and deep suck. It caused his back to arch with pleasure. The sensation was so strong, he could feel a deep drag on his body.

Saliva filled her mouth and surrounded his lower body, swirling around as she rubbed her tongue up and down his back. He moaned with pleasure of being completely at her mercy.

Her tongue curled around his torso and started to turn him. Her dexterity was impressive. Her lips parted slightly to allow her to turn his body round. He helped by using her lips to turn himself.

When he was facing her chin, without any warning her tongue slapped against his penis and belly. It sent a shot of pleasure through him.

Her whole head rotated until he was horizontal and could observe her whole body below. She was kneeling on the bed, legs apart.

Her head tilted back slightly and he observed as the silk gown was pulled up and over, past her head and thrown across the bed.

Her huge breasts hung either side of her chest, erect nipples. He could see the tufts of hair in her pubic region below her flat belly.

She was a shapely woman but of athletic stature, he absolutely worshiped her body normally, now she was like a goddess to him.

Her beautiful hands lifted up and one started to massage her left breast, the other slid down to her crotch and he could see her fingers start to rub herself.

Her tongue started to rub up and down against his stomach and penis, giving a little flicker which sent waves of pleasure through him. She continued to adjust her jaw, injecting saliva into her mouth, swirling it around him and then sucking and swallowing it, draining her mouth.

The tip of her tongue tapped against his erect penis, it continued to flick against him repeatedly, he moaned in pleasure. She moaned in response, the moan sent vibrations through his whole body and heightened his pleasure.

Her fingers moved to her nipple to tweak it with her fingertips. Her other hand adjusted to gently insert two fingers inside her pussy. Her whole body arched and her hips thrust back and forth as her hand pumped slowly in and out down below.

Her tongue pressed against his penis and continued to gently flick at him. He could feel the surge of his orgasm. He clutched at her lips, feeling the groves of her lips beneath his palms as he squirted against her tongue.

He emitted a loud moan of pleasure as he came, his whole body stiffened and then relaxed.

The tongue slowed down its motion and then gently massaged his body. He could feel her mouth swallow and then the giant hand that had been playing with her breast lifted towards him.

Her fingertips gently lifted him beneath his armpits from her mouth.

His wet legs dangled, strands of saliva dripped from him into her mouth and on her lips. She rotated her hand and rolled him onto her palm.

The giant face of his partner looked down at him with a beaming smile.

"Was that good?" She asked, her face was seeking approval.

"Amazing... Absolutely amazing," he gasped. Her smile widened, pleased that she had fulfilled his fantasy.

"Well I hope you've still got some energy, because all of this has really turned me on," she stated down to him.

"Really?" He asked in surprise, he hadn't thought she was into all of this.

"Oh yes my little man... I've still got plans for you..."


Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription