- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Warning this story contains: SM, GTS, handheld, gentle, GTS nipple play, giantess blowjob, pussy, body exploration and more

Dan climbed across Lou’s hands that held him and then jumped down to her voluptuous breasts. He chose one and hugged it. He pressed his body against her flesh and soaked up her warmth.

 

He allowed her natural smell to fill his nostrils. He just laid there, breathing and soaking in her aura.

 

He could hear her breathing through her breast, his whole body lifted and lowered as her chest heaved up and down as she breathed.

 

He could hear her heart thumping in her chest. It was thumping quite fast but it was slowing down a bit. Her heart always seemed to beat fast when he heard it. He liked that he did that to her; especially at his diminutive size.

 

He was still intimidated by her size though, but still, she was gentle with him and he felt safe and secure with her.   

 

"Hmm…” she hummed to him “I love how your tiny naked body feels against mine," her voice hummed and vibrated through her chest. It sounded different, stronger but also more hollow.

 

He turned his head to its side on her breast and looked up towards her, resting his head on her rising and falling bosom.

 

"I love lying on your giant naked body," he replied, he was still amazed by it all, “it’s just amazing to see your giant body but to be able to touch it and be so close, it feels… all consuming,” she smiled, and took in a deep sigh.

 

Her giant chest rose upwards and he felt his body being lifted on his fleshy cushion, then the giant chest slowly lowered again.

 

Lou watched him rising and falling, but her eyes were looking at him lustfully, he didn’t wait for further instructions.

 

He got up to his knees and slowly crawled over to her large areola.

 

He could feel Lou's breathing change with anticipation. He could feel her warm humid breath washing over his back, condensation formed on his back making him moist and slightly clammy.

 

He crawled up to her pink erect nipple and lowered his face towards the fleshy nipple.

 

He examined every detail of it, the bumps around her areola, the black hairs, her pores, the creases in her nipple and then he started to gently kiss it.

 

She gave a juddering sigh and he could feel her looking down at him.

 

"I just want to please you," he said to her, without stopping his kissing or looking at her.

 

He cupped her nipple between both hands and then started to gently bite into her flesh.

 

She emitted a louder gasp and then a moan of pleasure.

 

Her hands surrounded him and started to stroke his back and feel his body. She explored every crevice, every curve and feature of his body.

 

She stroked his tiny penis with her fingertips, very gently. He loved it. His penis started to inflate.

 

He continued to kiss her and bite her flesh until he could see her large hips starting to thrust and move back and forth with anticipation.

 

She was turned on, he could tell. Her hands were starting to slowly slide their way down her belly and down towards her crotch.

 

He watched her fingertips brush through her pubic hair, brushing the thick hair aside and it passed between her fingertips as she continued to slowly slide her hands downwards, then her fingertips started to curve downwards between her legs.

 

He wanted to be part of the action down there. He started to kiss his way away from the nipple.

 

"Ah ah…" she held up an index finger "not yet little guy, I've got work for you to do up here first," she purred. 

 

He glanced upwards just in time to see the glint of a teaspoon and golden coloured nectar pouring down from it on top of him. 

 

There was a warm and very gooey splat on his back. Then another in front of him; it plopped on top of Lou's giant erect nipple and then started to slide down the sides. 

 

He looked at it and realised that it was liquid honey. 

 

He smiled with amusement. 

 

"Lick me clean, little man," Lou ordered playfully. 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription