- Text Size +

Alexis Motika was my sister’s friend. At just 12 years old, I knew I was wrong to feel the way I did about her. No, I wasn’t in love with her – just her body. She was taller than my sister and much fatter. I loved seeing her belly whenever she would stretch. The inny bellybutton gave me an erection. What I would do to just lay my head on her bare belly and just listen to the gurgling.

One day, my dream became a reality – sort of. I was in my half-brother’s room watching TV since my brothers were playing Skyrim in our room and I didn’t want to sit there and watch them. I wanted to watch TV. Unfortunately, I knew I wouldn’t be able to basically the entire day because that’s how long they would be on the XBOX 360.

As I lay on my half-brother’s bed, I saw Alexis come in and out of Amanda’s room a few times. I had no idea what she was doing, but I looked at her each time she walked past. The only other room on this floor was my mom’s room. What was she doing in there?

I got my answer when I decided to go out and check. Once I left the room, I felt an electric shock course through my body. The next thing I knew, I was incredibly small. I looked around to see the doorways to each room were now as tall as the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world.

How had this happened? How did I get so small? Who would’ve done this?

I got the answer to the last question then as footsteps made a loud booming noise, shaking the ground. A giantess Alexis Motika then came out from my mom’s room, laughing. She then looked down at me and squatted down, picking me up and bringing me to her face.

“It worked!” she said, her voice hurting my ears. She laughed again. What worked? Had she been the one who shrunk me?

“I’ve noticed you looking at me, Stephen,” she said. “Don’t you know I’m only twelve, you little pervert? You’re sixteen and I’m twelve. That’s basically illegal.” She smirked. “It’s okay, though. I know how much you love my big belly.” She then looked around and brought me into Amanda’s room, closing the door behind her. Where the hell was my sister?

Alexis then put me on my sister’s dresser and lifted her shirt off. I didn’t even notice her boobs because they were not as big as her belly. She walked over to me until her belly cast a huge shadow over me. She then lifted the bottom of it up and dropped it on me, adding a loud evil laugh as she did.

“Squished by a big belly. One of your fantasies, isn’t it?” she asked. “I’m sorry. I didn’t meant to do that. That probably hurt, didn’t it?”

I lay there, my head pounding. I hadn’t even felt her belly on me. I just felt the impact of it dropping on me. Luckily, none of my bones were broken.

Alexis just standed there, her belly continuing to just hang over me. After a few moments, the giantess chuckled.

“Such a big, fat belly,” she said. She then began to jiggle it, grabbing at the bottom and shaking it. “It almost looks like I’m pregnant, doesn’t it?” she asked. She then thought about having an actual person inside of her. The thought made her feel warm in her pubic region.

“We can actually make that happen,” she said. She then picked me up and held me on one finger. Was she about to stick me in her vagina? Talk about something being so wrong. Instead, however, she lowered her finger to her bellybutton, sticking me in there. It was as if I had entered a cave of some sorts. It was a tight cave that smelled funny, but I was tiny enough to where it was a cave to me.

All of a sudden, the cave began to move around. Alexis was once again jiggling her belly. “Now it truly is like I’m pregnant. I have a tiny person inside my belly,” she said, adding an evil laugh. “I can’t believe I have a little boy all to myself.” She slapped her belly.

All to herself? What did that mean? Was she not going to have her way with me and then grow me back to normal? Apparently not. Alexis then put her shirt back on and walked out of my sister’s room, down the stairs and out the front door, keeping me in her bellybutton.

The years went by, me stuck in Alexis’ bellybutton. I have no idea if my family filed a missing person’s report or what. I never went back to my house as Alexis stopped hanging out with my sister. She never told me why, but then again, I couldn’t really ask her anything as she kept me in her bellybutton always.

There were times where when her belly rumbled, she said mommy – she referred to herself as my mommy now because I was always in her belly – was hungry and questioned how I might’ve tasted, but she never even took me out of her bellybutton to put me in whatever food she was eating.

As the years went on, Alexis changed. She became slimmer and slimmer, making my cave home in her bellybutton smaller and smaller. Eventually, the day did come where she did take me out. The light burned as she took me out. It was the first time she had taken me out since putting me in there.

It was also the first time since then that I got to see what she had looked like. Not only was she skinner and the gap between her two front teeth had completely closed – she was beautiful. She had gorgeous eyes and I loved the smile she gave me.

“It’s been so long since I’ve seen you. My, how you’ve grown,” she said. “As you can tell, I’ve grown, too. I’ve gotten skinner, and, well…” she bit her lip. She then used her other hand to lift her shirt up. Her boobs were mountainous now. My eyes shot open as the side of her melons.

“I’m a woman,” she said with a chuckle. “All the fat from my belly went right up into my boobs. You like?” she shook her boobs back and forth. They were amazing, the cleavage like the space between two sides of a cliff. Alexis noticed that I was staring, too.

“Would you like a better view?” she asked. I nodded. She then lowered me into her cleavage. I was now stuck between her enormous boobs. She lowered her shirt and looked inside from up top, looking down at me.

“Comfy?” she asked. I was struggling to make myself comfortable. Alexis then surprised me by pushing her boobs together, making my view go dark between her boobs. She chuckled as she pushed her boobs together.