- Text Size +

The pink haired psychic girl finally arrived in the Pokemon world. The portal led her to the Sinnoh region, located at north of Kanto. She was exploring the great metropolis of Jubilee City.

"Mmmm, these animals look as strange as Porky's chimeras" Kumatora watched the trainers with their Pokemon. Salsa ran alongside her.

*CRAAAASH* "Ouch, sorry. I didn't notice where I was going" Kumatora accidentally bumped into someone.

"No problem, friend. I didn't pay attention to where I was going either..." a girl in a red outfit got up from the floor. Immediately, she turned her attention to Salsa.

"WAAAAHHHH, WHAT A CUTE MONKEY!!!!" the girl hugged Salsa cordially.

"Ukiii...." blushing, Salsa danced for her. The pokegirl was delighted with his performance.

"Oh, my Gosh! You are the most adorable monkey I have ever seen hehehe. Tell me, did Professor Rowan give it to you?" the girl in the red outfit mistook Salsa for a "subspecies" of Chimchar.

"Um... yes?" Kumatora didn't know what to answer.

"My name is Lyra. Nice to meet you hehehe" Lyra shared cookies to the monkey.

"And I am Kumatora. I come looking for this child...." Lyra looked at Lucas's photo. 

"Wow, Lyra will help you right now, you can count on her hehehe...." the girl ran at full speed, and in a flash, she brought a blond boy.

"Hello, my name is Barry" the blond boy who accompanied Lyra introduced himself.

"UGH, I'm surrounded by idiots...." Kumatora brought her hand to her nose, frowning.

"Hey Lyra, who is she, is she a friend of yours ...?" Barry asked.

"YEAHHH, apparently she came looking for the love of her life, right Kumy chan?" Lyra took Kumatora by the hands.

"GRRRRRR, LUCAS IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND!!!!" Kumatora yelled angrily, somewhat flushed.

"Hahaha, you love him. I can see it in your eyes. You should get yourself a Pokétch, it's in fashion among girls, look at mine.... " Lyra displayed a curious artifact dangling from her wrist.

"Mmmm....What the hell is this stupid girl talking about??!!!" Kumatora felt uncomfortable.

"You know, if you want to find someone specific you can come with us" Barry suggested, then the trio went to the Pokemon center. A large crowd was gathered there.

"Here from Jubileo TV, we inform you that those who travel to the Kanto region should be careful. A trio of giant girls led by Sabrina has been attacking Saffron city. One of the helicopters before collapsing managed to take these captures...."

"LUCAS.....!!!!!" Kumatora gazed at images of Lucas being trapped by giant Sabrina.

"Oh no, it's possible that Sabrina is holding Dane captive!!!" Lyra watched the list of missing people on television with concern. Determined, Kumatora ran out of the place. Lyra stopped her.

"Why such a rush, Kumy? Come with me, I'll help you however I can..." Lyra said with a cute voice.

"LEAVE ME ALONE, STUPID ASS SICKENINGLY SWEET GIRL!!!! I will seek help from someone else!" Kumatora shoved Lyra roughly. One of the Jenny officers surveyed the scene.

"Look Kumy, Sinnoh's righteous hand could help us!" Lyra exclaimed excitedly. 

"You look quite suspicious. I don't remember seeing you around here. Miss, show your trainer ID...." ordered Officer Jenny.

"ID? Ah, I left it at my house..." Kumatora touched her body nervously.

"Aha. So we have a suspect without identification. You will come with me...." Officer Jenny put handcuffs on Kumatora. Lyra looked at her with a sad face.

"UGH, LEAVE ME.....!!!" impulsively, Kumatora charged her fist of psychic energy. 

*POW!!!* Kumatora punched Officer Jenny, knocking her to the ground. She pulled out a tooth.

"Eh, my hand slipped..." Kumatora laughed with an awkward voice. The crowd glared at her.

"Hey, that's not the way to treat officer Jenny!!!" Barry yelled throwing a Poke Ball.

"EMPOLEOOOOON!!!!" a giant penguin emerged from the Poke Ball attacking with a Hydro Pump.

"Ukkiiiii!!!" Salsa used his Monkey Mimic technique. The little monkey blew out a powerful shot of water from its mouth. Both attacks collided. The 2 creatures were fighting evenly.

"Wow, this monkey must be as expert at copying attacks like the Smeargle" thought Lyra.

*TRRIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFF* Officer Jenny's whistle blew. Several policemen came to her aid.

"FLAMETHROWER, NOW!!!!" intense burning flames went straight to Kumatora. 

"OK, they don't leave me a choice....PK THUNDEEEERRR!!!" the pink-haired girl's body was charged with static electricity. Kumatora shot powerful lightning bolts at Empoleon and the Growlithe.

"GROWWWW....EMPOLEOOON!!!" The Pokemon were weakened in a matter of seconds.

"AGH....RUN SALSA!!!" Kumatora broke into a run. More police officers came to capture her.

"It's time to help Kumy chan. Girafarig, attack with Flash!" the psychic Pokemon of Lyra emitted blinding lights that distracted the cops.

"AAAHHHH....LYRA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!!" Barry was dumbfounded.

"Hehehe, Chikorita, use your Grass Whistle attack!!!" the body of the Leaf Pokemon glowed white.

"CHIKOOO!!" it moved the leaf on its head from side to side, generating a pleasant melody.

".......*yawn*" Barry, the cops, and several onlookers on the street fell asleep.

"Ukiii?" Salsa looked back as he ran. Lyra winked at him in confidence. 

"WOOOOOFFFFF!!!" a set of Pokemon growled furiously across the alley. 

"AAAGHHH, ASS!!!" Kumatora was hit by a blast of fire. She suffered moderate burns.

"Give up now, fugitive from the law!!!" a police patrol accompanied by several Arcanines surrounded Kumatora. The Princess of Osohe was not going to get herself caught.

"BRAINSHOOCK Ω!!!!" with a wave of her hands, Kumatora summoned several rings of psychic energy. Strange mental waves damaged the brain of her adversaries.

"...Uhhhh, the girl is there, attack with Fire Blast!!!" 

"...HAHAHA, WE HAVE HER SURROUNDED!!! *POW!!*"

The policemen and their Pokemon were attacking each other. Kumatora confused them successfully. To be safe, Kumatora hid in thick bushes. She waited for a long time.

"Augh....Salsa, I screwed up everything. Now how on earth are we going to get to that girl named Sabrina?" Kumatora said lamentingly.

"Hello friend, hehehe...." Lyra greeted her unexpectedly.

"AGH!!!....How did you get here?" Kumatora got quite a scare.

"Well, my Girafarig used Foresight to track you...." Lyra explained.

"Come with me. I'll take you to a safe place" Lyra grabbed Kumatora's hand.

"*sigh* OK. Tell me, why are you helping me, after how I treated you...? " Kumatora asked.

"*Tuts and wags her finger* Kumy, kumy, kumy. A true friend is loyal to his partner, through thick and thin. I know how important Lucas is to you, I see intense concern in your eyes" Kumatora became thoughtful about it.

"Ummm, I'm still worried about a friend who is in that place...*sniff *" Lyra felt sad about Dawn's kidnaping.

"Ukiii...." Salsa hugged the girl affectionately. 

"Buaaahhh, I wanted to invite Dane to the Johto festival this year after her visit to Kanto...." Kumatora was moved by the cry of that girl that she considered a nuisance.

"Lyra, from what I see, the problem with that Sabrina is more serious than I thought. I came to rescue Lucas. However, I promise to save your friend, be that as it may" Kumatora patted Lyra on the back. The girl smiled at her tenderly.

"Thank you, Kumy. You should not have bothered...." Lyra hugged Kumatora.

"Hey, don't go overboard with showing affection to me!!!" Kumatora yelled somewhat annoyed.

"Um, Kumy, your body....." Lyra worried about the burns on her friend's body.

"Bah, it's nothing a little spit can't fix. I'm fine.....*gasp*" Kumatora felt pain as she got up from the ground. She did not want to admit that the burn affected her.

"Hahaha, come on friend, don't be stubborn. Let me help you...." Kumatora swallowed her pride, and she agreed to have her injuries treated. Lyra's Chikorita healed Kumatora with aromatherapy. Lyra escorted Kumatora to Canalave City port.

"Oohhh wow, the coast of the city is very romantic. Some months ago, Khoury invited me to this place...." Lyra blushed thinking of the love of her life.

"Ahem....Anyway, Lyra. How did you say I have to get to where Sabrina lives?" Kumatora asked.

"You must take a ship to Kanto. It will take you about a day of travel. Once you get there, you should go in the direction of Saffron City, if they let you pass, of course..." Lyra explained. The voice of a loudspeaker that echoed through the city discouraged the girls:

"Attention all Pokemon trainers. Passenger trips to Kanto are canceled until further notice. The region is under attack by a trio of dangerous giant women"

"DAMMIT. Just what was missing. So many trips I did for nothing....!!!" Kumatora hit the ground.

"Ukii, ukiiii...!!!" the monkey pointed at a ship that looked different from the others. This had the appearance of an armored ship carrying heavy cargo.

"Mmmm, maybe there is still a chance to go to Kanto" Kumatora said.

"Excuse me sir, where is this ship headed?" Lyra asked a sailor.

"This ship is heading towards Vermilion city. It will go to provide food and ammunition supplies for the army commanded by Lt Surge" Lyra was surprised by this revelation.

"Kumy chan, Vermilion City is located in Kanto, however...." Kumatora interrupted Lyra.

"Do not say more. This will be my ticket to go rescue Lucas....!" Kumatora ran in the direction of the ship.

"But Kumy, this is not a passenger ship!!!" Lyra exclaimed in alarm.

"Heh. Who said I'm going as a passenger?" Kumatora observed several heavy boxes being lifted by an operator with a crane. She planned to travel in hiding as a stowaway.

"Before you go, have this. It will be very helpful" Lyra gave Kumatora a map. Next to Sinnoh, she drew with crayons a funny picture of herself with Kumatora as friends.

"Lyra...." Kumatora muttered. 

"Yes, my dear Kumy chan?" Lyra asked putting her hands together.

"Thanks. I'll never forget you" Kumatora smiled at Lyra. It was one of the few times that she was affectionate with someone. Lyra felt an indescribable happiness.

"Bye. Take good care of that little monkey!!!!" Salsa looked back at Lyra, without first shedding tender tears.

*Kumatora hid in one of the boxes with Salsa. The ship left successfully*

Several gray clouds gathered. It started to rain heavily. Lyra could make out in the distance, a mysterious figure saying goodbye to her.

"Bye, Lyra. You are a very sweet girl. I hope you can visit us one day in Tazmily...." said the ghost woman who accompanied Kumatora on her adventure.

"It would be a pleasure hehehe. By the way, who are you?" Lyra asked.

"I am the spirit of Lucas's deceased mother. He needs our help" replied the woman.

"*sniff * This....breaks my heart. Take good care of Lucas and Kumatora, please!!!" Lyra tearfully watched the ship and the woman disappear into a dense fog.

(At the Saffron City gym, Sabrina watched images from her crystal ball)

"I give the floor to the ruler of Johto. What plan do you suggest to face the threat of the giant women of Saffron City?" several important people from the Pokemon world were having a talk in the governing body of the country.

"We suggest we do an attack with Dark-type Pokemon in Dynamax state to neutralize the amazing abilities of Sabrina and those girls...." said the Johto ruler.

"I'm not sure that's a good move. Few dark type Pokemon are strong enough to dominate perfectly the newly discovered phenomenon of Dynamax. Furthermore, the expenses of such a project could exceed billions of Pokedollars...." suggested Karen.

"I agree with Miss Karen" said Chairman Rose of the Galar region.

"And how are the preparations for the defense plan of the Kanto army going?" asked the head of the governing body. Satellite images showed the Canalave City ship leaving for Kanto. 

"Excellent. We have sent tons of weaponry to Vermilion city. The city was evacuated for emergency reasons" said the Sinnoh ruler. A television appeared in the living room.

"Hehe, we'll pulverize those girls with the weapons powered by the energy of our electric Pokemon, right guys?" a hefty man was talking on a video call.

"YES SIR!!!" the members of the army of Lt Surge greeted enthusiastically.

"This brings back good memories when I was in the military. Not for nothing do they nickname me The Lightning American! We've been training all day..." Lt Surge boasted with a smile.

"RAICHUUUUU!!!" the mouse Pokemon received a pat on the head from his trainer. 

"Be careful with Sabrina, Surge. We don't know what her next move might be!" Lance warned.

"I will risk my life and honor in battle, that's for sure" Lt Surge stated. 

"I also want to go fight. My mythical Dragon Pokemon will kill that evil woman!!!" Lance requested to go fight against Sabrina. His request was denied.

"Not so fast, Lance. You may be the champion of the elite league, but you must also take responsibility for the safety of Johto's civilians. You will team up with Clair to protect Blackthorn city" ordered the ruler of the Johto region.

"Hmn. I haven't seen my cousin in a long time. I hope she is prepared for a vital emergency like this" Lance commented.

"Hehehe. Bunch of idiots. I already wish I could see Lance's face when a sweet and cute blonde girl kicks his Dragonite tail next to that smug Clair" Sabrina knew beforehand how devastating Paula's PK Freeze technique was during her duel against Little Sabrina.

(The crystal ball focused on a view of what was happening in Pallet Town)

"*sniff* This...can't be happening. I must go rescue Misty, May and Dawn" Ash Ketchum shouted desperately. He hit the wall of Professor Oak's lab.

"Ash, don't go. It's very dangerous. Remember what happened to us when we stood up to Sabrina" Brock warned, still with traumatizing memories of his experience in the toy box.

"Pika....." Pikachu felt his trainer's happiness fall apart.

"Son, I know that your friends are very important to you, but several people will take over. I saw how in the news Lt Surge from Vermilion city is training his army. Why don't we celebrate your recent victory in the Alola league together?" Delia Ketchum asked concerned.

"MOM, I'M NOT INTERESTED IN THAT STUPID TROPHY!!!! *sniff* It is worthless to show off your achievements in life, if you lose treasures even more valuable to you, like your friends...." Ash shed tears on the floor with his cap covering his eyes.

"*sniff* Ash...." Delia hugged her son. Gary Oak watched silently, feeling depressed.

"*sniff* I'm sorry I was such a bad sister to her for years. I know I acted in a burlesque and arrogant way with Misty, but deep down I loved her very much..." Daisy was venting.

"Awww, poor little bug. The puny Don Juan from Kanto wants to come for his girlfriends. Too bad they will live as my slaves as long as I keep breathing" Sabrina laughed at Ash's misfortunes.

"Did you hear that guys? The twerp's friends were kidnapped by Sabrina!!!" Jessie exclaimed. Team rocket listened to the talk from outside with headphones.

"There is nothing we can do. What do you think will happen to us if Sabrina defeats our organization?" Meowth asked.

"Please, Meowth. Don't be naive. Even when the boss is cornered in the worst possible situations, he always manages to find some way to get ahead" said James.

"Hehehe. Not even those pathetic clowns who call themselves "villains" will be able to stand up to me, and my dear sisters" Sabrina exclaimed proudly. The psychic girl withdrew from the room.

"Nancy, how's my cake going?" Sabrina came into the kitchen.

"Garde.....voir hehehe" an adorable female creature in a pink color and a black dress was cleaning there. Nancy was a Gardevoir that one of Sabrina's ex-boyfriends gave her. She exuded great beauty and power. In fact, she was larger than her peers: Nancy was over 2 meters tall.

"Very good, in half an hour it should be ready. Nancy, you did a good job. You deserve to rest" Sabrina said after looking at the oven.

"VOIR?....GARDE-VOOOIR!!!" Nancy jumped for joy. The enormous weight of her shook the floor.

"Wow, calm baby!!!" Sabrina exclaimed. At the gym, Nancy played the role of the "maid": she washed dishes, does laundry, and helped Sabrina in the kitchen. Even though she had great psychic powers, Sabrina almost never used her in battle. Nancy hated fighting.

"You know, I got several arcade machines and games for kids. You can play with one of my dolls if you want...." knowing well her personality of a playful girl, Sabrina accompanied Nancy. A fat woman was fainted in the toy box. 

"WAKE UP LADY, PLEASE....!!!" the shrunken people tried to wake the newcomer.

"Ouch, my head......" the fat woman regained consciousness. She had cuts on her body.

"You'll be fine, miss. Could you tell us what her name is?" Ormond asked.

"AYEEEEE!!!! BUAHHHH, I promise to be a good mother, ahhhh..." the woman began to feel haunted by the incident that occurred at Onett's restaurant.

"Poor woman. Who did this to her??" Nurse Joy asked as she tended to her wounds.

"It was her....It was a girl with teal hair and a white hat" people reacted with horror.

"This is the work of that damn demonic doll!!!" Ormond yelled angrily.

"*gulp* At this rate, that girl will bring all of Kanto to the box to crush us with her ball..." Misty said nervously, fearing for everyone's lives.

"*gasp* And by the way....my name is Lardna Minch" said the fat woman with a weak voice. Nancy approached the toy box next to her trainer.

"AHHH, she's a giant Gardevoir....!!!" Dawn exclaimed scared.

"Heeheehee, they look so cute" Nancy said, covering the view of the city with her stunning red eyes. All the cowering people heard the pink Gardevoir say her name.

"For the love of Arceus, she must be an equivalent to the Amazon girls of the Pokemon world" May was surprised by the imposing size of her compared to Sabrina. The ordinary Gardevoir she knew in Hoenn were green and not taller than 1.5 meters.

"Something tells me that Gardevoir must have come from the Orange Islands" Misty said.

"Correct, my redhead Lilliputian. The diet she had since she was a Ralts in the Pinkan Island not only changed her skin color, the fruits she ate were rich in nutrients that affected her growth hormones. Don't you think she's cute?" Sabrina caressed her cheeks.

"Eh....yes. Her beauty would surely stand out in Pokemon contests" Dawn commented, still scared.

"AAGHHHH.....Let me go stupid elf with a stripper complex!!!" Lardna Minch was chosen by Nancy to play with her. She looked excited.

"Gosh, Nancy. I thought you would bring out a prettier doll...." Sabrina giggled.

"YOU RESPECT ME, WITCH!!!!" Lardna's protest made her confront Sabrina's and her psychic Pokemon terrifying gaze. Lardna felt a great force moving her body.

"AAAGHHH, AUCH!!!!" the giantesses threw Lardna towards the city floor with Confusion.

"Gar...." Nancy lifted her victim with her giant hand.   

"Get that butterball out of my sight. And when you're done playing....take her to the dungeon" Sabrina ordered Nancy. The maid, laughing cutely, immediately went to the playroom.

"Will they lock me in a dungeon? NOOOO, MERCYYYYY!!!!" Lardna yelled hysterically.

"Gar....Gardevoir Hehehe" the shrunken people of the city lost sight of the giant pink creature.

*BOOOOOOOOM* Sabrina's hand hit the city, intimidating everyone.

"What are you looking at? GET TO WORK, YOU BUNCH OF INSIGNIFICANT PARASITES!!!" forced labor in the city continued. Sabrina returned to her bedroom.

(Nancy arrived at Sabrina's training room, remodeled into a game room. The place was full of entertainment machines for children that Sabrina found in the city)

"DIGLETT-DIIII, DIGLETT-DIII, DIGLETT...." Nancy focused her gaze on an electronic gaming machine that was called "Whack-A-Diglett". Next to it was a plastic hammer.

"No, please no. Do anything you want, but that game nooooo!!!" Nancy ignored the fat woman. She had a mischievous look on her face.

"Gar.....GARDEVOIR!!!!!" the maid Pokemon put Lardna inside one of the artifact's holes, and she began to strike with great force and speed with the hammer.

*BOOOOOM* *BOOOOOM* *BOOOOOM*

Lardna was doing her best to avoid being hit. Even as she dodged a handful of blows, the noise the machine was causing inside gave her a headache.

"Ouch...THIS HURTS MORE THAN FALLING ON CONCRETE, BUAAAAHHH!!" Lardna sobbed in pain.

"Voir? GAR-GARDEVOIR HEHEHE!!!!" Nancy clapped her hands happily. She got a high score. Lying in her room, Sabrina was thoughtful about something.

"Let's see: I have the police force and part of the army in my power. I count on the help of Paula, and my other self for my plans. And my gym is protected by a barrier. But I don't find it to be enough to ensure that no one will stand in my way....." Sabrina grabbed one of her Poke Balls while she thought. Out of sheer curiosity, she charged the object with her psychic energy, and made it levitate in front of the toy box. The ball turned transparent.

"But what.....AAAAAHHH!!!!" one of the prisoners was sucked into the object.

"Sabrina is up to something. I can feel it...." Ormond expressed concerned.

"*gulp * I didn't think Poke Balls could be used to imprison people...." Misty commented. The Poke Ball returned to Sabrina's hands. After opening it, she could see that the person inside it turned into a doll. The psychic girl was impressed by her new discovery.

"That's it! With my psychic powers, I can turn these capture devices into weapons to use against my enemies. Hehehe" Sabrina stared at her collection of Poke Balls. Determined, Sabrina levitated the balls, altering them to turn people into dolls.

"Muahaha, behold my power, Kanto people" a large number of floating objects greater than huge flocks of flying Pokemon covered the sky of Saffron City.

"That will be enough to protect my lair. Hmm, I wonder what the future holds...." Sabrina used her precognitive abilities to see her future. She was able to briefly contemplate herself, holding the little blond psychic boy in her hand. They were inside the gym.

"Huh, what is that brat doing over there?....Um, I guess it's a prediction of his own death. Poor Lucas, so cute that he was, but destiny is destiny. I'll kill him" Sabrina concluded.

 

TO BE CONTINUED