- Text Size +

During that quiet day, dozens of kilometers from the gym, the new Saffron City shopping center opened its doors.

"Wow, it's beautiful here. And the mall has a lot of interesting places to visit" said Lucas surprised.

"That's right friend. What do you want to eat, hamburger, or something else....?" asked Red. The lunch time got interrupted by a worried crowd gathered at some scene. There was Officer Jenny giving an alarming announcement, apparently someone was committing crimes.

"Attention all Kanto trainers and visitors, beware! Several people have been reported missing today!" Jenny held up posters with photos of the missing people: Misty, May, Dawn, Ormond and Lisa.

"Hmm, I hope they're okay. It must be some collective kidnapping" Red thought.

"So, stay tuned, a hijacker is suspected in this region!" Jenny commented over loudspeaker.

*Back at the outside of the gym, Sabrina gave instructions to Paula*

"....So, you must focus your PSI energy on this way" Sabrina enlarged an apple in her hand.

"Wow, the apple that you held, has reached the size of an adult person, bravo" said Paula surprised. For testing purposes, Little Sabrina put her teddy bear in front of Paula.

"Do you remember our duel, Paula? Well, at that moment I wanted to shrink you, but you hit me back. We asked you to do something similar. To change the size of the teddy bear, focus all your PSI energy on it, imagine that the mass of the object that do you want to change, increase little by little... " Lil Sabrina described the PSI technique to Paula. 

"Come on Paula, you are the queen of all Eagleland, you can do it..." Paula thought to cheer herself up. Her eyes turned white as she concentrated. 

*Slowly, the teddy bear reacted to Paula's mental stimuli. The plush got bigger, and bigger, and bigger until it was as high as the ceiling of the gym*

"Wow, I did it! That's great" Paula celebrated her achievement, she had learned a new power.

"You learn very fast, darling. You should be my apprentice. Now for the fun, girls. We'll become giants to play in the city and terrorize everyone Hehehe" Sabrina laughed.

"Hehehe, you will love it, Paula. Now, make your psychic strength run throughout your body. Once you fill up with energy, imagine that your body is growing, and you touch the sky with your hands...." specified Little Sabrina. The 3 girls held their hands together and concentrated on growing up. Paula felt a strange sensation running through her body.

"I feel.....more powerful than ever" she thought excitedly. A great aura of psychic energy surrounded the 3 girls, and they gradually increased in size. They reached monstrous proportions, bursting through the roof at the same time. Paula, curious to see if her new power turned out well, opened her eyes.

"Yay, what a beautiful city. Everything seems cramped around us, it's like we are in a toy city" Paula commented.

"Yes. This beautiful city will be our playground" Sabrina said to Paula. All 3 looked intimidating in size: Paula and Little Sabrina were 40 meters tall, and Sabrina, on the other hand, grew into a giant woman of a colossal 70 meters. The gym was so small in comparison, it was not even waist-high.

"Good, now I can hold my teddy bear" Little Sabrina lifted the giant bear.

"Mmmm, the apple that Sabrina enlarged looks appetizing" Paula reached out her hand to eat the fruit. This turned out to be smaller than her giant fingers. To her, it was almost as small as a grape. Paula ate the apple in one bite. With the enormous size of the girls, they were visible for everyone. They soon heard the voices of people panicking. 

"AAAAAHHH, RUUUUNN" shouted some people when they saw them.

"Hehehe, it is so adorable to see them running, it makes me want to capture little people in my hands, corner them, and hug them" said Little Sabrina blushing.

"Come on girls..." Sabrina said cheerfully, taking the first step on the roads of Saffron City.

*BOOOOOOOMMM* Sabrina's giant footfall shook the entire city. Buildings were shaking, bird Pokemon were flying in fear, and her boot left a huge footprint, bigger than a bus.

"Wow I'm huge now hehehe. I feel powerful" Sabrina laughed tenderly.

"Us too" replied the girls. Sabrina continued her monstrous destructive walk. Paula and Little Sabrina followed her, causing mini earthquakes. They were on their way to the center of Saffron city. The giant girls left huge footprints marks on the ground.

(People gathered in the streets, concerned about recent reports of tremors)

"Don't panic, this city is very safe, and we are prepared for any emergency....." Officer Jenny tried to calm people down, but to no avail. A soft tremor is heard in the distance. The crowd begins to murmur in fear, as the intense earthquakes grow STRONGER and CLOSER.

"Hee hee....hee hee hee"

"Hehehe, muahahaha" some giggles echoed through the city. They sounded like a couple of cute little girls, accompanied by an adult lady. The city, both on the ground and nearby buildings, shook violently, some buildings sustained moderate damage from cracking. Inside the Silph Co. building, the floors began to shake intensely, and the lights flicker. Employees feel the heavy footsteps. 

"Oh God. What could it be? I'm afraid" all the employees commented fearfully about the situation. Silph Co.'s boss sees a glass of water bounce violently, then looks out the window, and gazes up close.....THE FACE OF A GIANT PURPLE-EYED WOMAN accompanied by 2 other giant girls.  

"Hehehe......mmmm what cute dolls" said the giantess giving a tender playful sigh. The panicked employees tried to evacuate, but it was too late. People in the street, frightened, watched the great building of Silph Co. beginning to crumble. After the explosion of debris, the stunning hips of the huge giant woman pierced through the building. Employees who fall to the ground are teleported straight to the gym.

"AAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!! IT'S HER, Sabrina has turned into a GIANT MONSTER!!!" Sabrina's ex-partner screamed in panic.

"And she's not alone, RUNNNN FOR YOUR LIFEEEESSS!!!" People scream to get out of the place, as the building's rubble falls violently. People see Sabrina's massive leg head-on, kicking heavy vehicles like trucks and buses out of her way.

"Muahaha, now, we'll play with you" Sabrina giggled, looking dominant.

"You will be our dolls hehehe" added Paula. Several cars are quickly CRUSHED when the huge shoes of the giantesses stomp down the street. People in panic run away from taxis to avoid being crushed by Sabrina's gigantic boots. 

"Oh, for the love of Arceus, these shots are so hot...." Todd commented blushing, he stubbornly decided to record giant Sabrina in action. His camera focused on her stunning legs, and her panties could be seen.

*Sabrina came in leaps and bounds, getting bigger, bigger, and bigger until she was a few meters in front of Todd*

"AHHHHHH!!!" Todd nearly got crushed by Sabrina's boot, after recording a nice POV. 

*BOOOOM* The cars on the street were scattered everywhere due to the strength of the girls. A cluster of tanks, military men, missile trucks, and planes approached, firing into the distance. Paula and Little Sabrina got attacked, but they felt the shots in a peculiar way....

"Hee hee hee, it tickles me" Paula giggled.   

"Hahaha. What playful dolls" said Little Sabrina. Missiles, tank shells, and other heavy weaponry headed towards Sabrina. The projectiles reached her chest, which cushion the impact. Sabrina shook her boobs a bit, bouncing the projectiles back to where the vehicles are. 

"AHHHH, RUN!!!" the soldiers tried to flee from the explosions. Some were burned. Several tanks are destroyed in the process. Little by little, the army of soldiers are teleported to the toy box.

"Hahaha, stupid people. Did you think that with your useless toys, you can defeat us?" Sabrina said defiantly. The imposing size and strength of her, frightened the entire army. A float of combat jets approached from behind. Paula jumped nimbly, covering the back of her fellow partners.

"PKKKK THUNDEEEERRRR" Paula shoot huge bolts of lightning out of her head. The electric projectiles shattered the combat jets, and the windows of near buildings.

"Retreat!!!" ordered the army commander. Suddenly, Little Sabrina teleports, right in the direction where the army was running.

"Hehehe, poor creatures. You have nowhere to run" said Little Sabrina mocking.

"Huh, pretty girl. Please stop" the commander pleaded. 

"I want to play BALL, hehehe" the dolly took her white ball out, and rolled it in the street. It violently impacts the tanks, destroying everything in its path. Some men got hit by the ball, getting seriously injured in the process.

"Hehehe, there you have your ball back, friend" Paula rolled the white sphere back to Lil Sabrina. The same obstacle that destroyed the army vehicles, was going back for more.

"AAYEEEEE, I want my mommy" the army commander shouted crying. The soldiers, fearing for their life, tried to flee, but they were teleported by Sabrina.

"This is a lot of fun, I would like to play attacking cities every day" said Little Sabrina.

"Hahaha, us too!" replied the other girls, they were having a great time. The sound of whistles resounded down the alley. The girls immediately saw a group of police officers led by Officer Jenny on the street. The cops pulled out many Growlithe and Arcanine out of their Poke Balls.

"Grrrrrrr..." the dogs growled angrily. Officer Jenny pulled out a speaker.

"Aright Sabrina, I warn you. If you don't want the girls who accompany you to get hurt, I demand that you surrender" warned Officer Jenny.

"Hmph" Sabrina moaned nonchalantly. 

"Never, spoilsport, pffffff" Paula sticked out her tongue in a rebellious way.

"I warned you, Growlithe, Arcanine, OVERHEAT!!!" Jenny ordered, and immediately the Pokemon dogs generated huge explosions of hot flames. Among the buildings around the giantesses, additional officers also attacked using their Growlithe, Arcanine, and Houndoom.

"Everyone, USE FIRE BLAST, NOW!!!" dangerous shots of intense star-shaped fire cornered the girls. Sabrina defended herself with one of her techniques.

"MIRROR COAT!!!" a powerful psychic barrier absorbed the impact of the explosions. Already loaded, Sabrina returned the Overheat attack with double force, crashing violently into the street.

"NOOOOOO" the cops and Jenny received severe burns.  

"GROW....UGHHH" the Pokemon moaned in pain. Several were falling weakened. Paula, on the other hand, also gets into the action.

"PSI SHIEEELLDDD Ω" Paula invoked her most powerful psychic shield. The flares got reflected, and hit back to all the attackers, injuring the policemen and the Pokemon in the buildings. Much of the city went up in flames.

"AAAGHH....Ugh" the wounded policemen and their Pokemon were too weak to continue fighting.

"That's it, very good!!!! We make a very good team, Paula" Sabrina said as a sign of respect.

"Hehehe. I'll do anything for a good friend like you" Paula winked at her.

"With the 3 working as a team, no one will stand up against us" said Little Sabrina with determination. In the distance, they saw the new Saffron City shopping center.

"Hehehe, this will be fun. Paula, come with me, I'll show you how to hold little people in your hands to play with" Sabrina headed to the mall.

"Yay, how exciting. I want to see" Paula followed Sabrina excitedly. Amid the commotion, the Saffron citizens tried to flee on the magnet train in direction to Johto. The blonde psychic girl had the train at a close distance.

"Hehehee, I'm gonna catch youuu, little ones" Paula had the intention to play with the people. While the train was moving fast, they felt an enormous shock that stopped the vehicle violently.

"Uuhhhhh..." the passengers moaned in fear. They did not know what had stopped the train. Shockingly, huge giant hands were violently squeezing the vehicle.

"AAAAHHHH, HELP!!! I DON'T WANT TO DIE" the frightened people shouted, some desperately wanted to escape from the windows. The passengers screamed in horror as they gazed fingers encircling the vehicle, and giant blue eyes of the giant blonde girl looking at them.

"Hehehe, awwww, they look so cute being helpless. I would like to eat them all with kisses" said Paula in a cute way, touching one of her cheeks.

"AGGGHH, THE MONSTER IS GOING TO EAT US!!!" 

"MOM, I'M AFRAID. I DON'T WANT THE GIANT GIRL TO EAT ME..." 

Various comments from scary people rang out from the wagons.

"Hee hee, come here, my beautiful babies..." *MUACK* Paula gave the magnet train a giant kiss, leaving red lipstick marks on the windows. The giantess looked at people with her cheeks red like tomatoes. She was smiling with happiness. Some small children who accompanied their mothers, gazed in love at the giantess.

"Paulaaaaa, adult Sabrina is waiting for you, come here!!!" Little Sabrina called her impatiently.

"Uh. OK. Hehehe, sorry for the delay" Paula delicately put the train back on the tracks.

(The passengers watched from the window, how the giantess was moving away)

"Daddy, do you think I could ever have a girlfriend like that?" asked a little boy.

"Just in the Galar region, son" replied the passenger.

*At the mall, Lucas and Red talked about their old adventures in the Subspace Emissary*

"Do you remember when we went into the ruins?" Lucas asked.

"Oh yeah. And then we found Charizard in that cave. I wouldn't have captured it without the help of you, Lucas" Red commented wistfully.

"And in the battle against Galleom, we did our best, it was epic..." Lucas was happy to have a good time with an old friend....

"*gulp* Look Red, there's fire over there"...but his happy face disappeared when he looked at the window. Red saw burning buildings, roads flattened with wrecked cars, and people running in panic.

"Oh no. This is very bad, what is going on here?" Red was worried. He wanted to go out and help the injured citizens. People in the mall started to feel intense giant tremors. Lucas watched how the glass with the milkshake he had served, bounces, and falls to the ground abruptly. The building began to move, various debris fell.

"Red, I'm scared...." Lucas said in fear.

"Muahahaha. Come with me, my cute little dolls" sounded a cute evil voice in the building. Red could recognize that voice.

"Ugh, I think it's Sabrina, WOAHHH!!!" Red said dodging falling pieces of the ceiling.

"Who is she...?" Lucas asked. On one of the lower floors, a woman was screaming in fear.

"AAAAAHHHHH, HELP" Nurse Joy cried. She was hiding behind some tables. 

"Hehehe, what adorable screams..." the giant woman reached out with her hand after piercing the walls of the lower floor.

"AAGGGHH, A MONSTER IS ATTACKING US" yelled all the citizens. They wanted to rescue Joy, but there was nothing they could do: she was between Sabrina's fingers.

*Lucas, who watched the scene scared, used his telekinesis to remove Nurse Joy from Sabrina's hands. He moved her upstairs*

"Uh....?" Sabrina pulled her hand out of the building and she noticed that it was empty. 

*Thanks to Lucas's actions, she could feel his PSI energy hovering around the place*

"Hehehe, there seems to be an insignificant psychic trying to interfere with my plans. That little bug will see what I am capable of..." Lucas feel even more scared, Sabrina was referring to himself. On the top floor of the place, Joy hugged Lucas as thanks.

"Thanks, you are a real little angel. You put your psychic powers to good use" said Joy.

"Hehe, no problem. I'll do everything to help the neighborhood" said Lucas smiling.

*The building was collapsing fast. The rafters began to break from Sabrina's psychic force*

"THE EMERGENCY STAIRS WERE DESTROYED!!!" shouted fearfully the people trying to flee.

"Sorry to interrupt, but we must evacuate this building, now!!!" Red warned Lucas.

"You're right, I'll give you a hand, friend" Lucas's eyes glowed blue, and he made all the people inside the building levitate.

"Ivysaur, I choose you!!!!" Red threw a Poke Ball. 

"IVYSAUUUURRR!!!" yelled the Pokemon.

"Ivysaur, use your Vine Whip to form a ladder through the windows. Direct the people that Lucas brings to safety!!!!" several people got down the building through the vine whips. Sabrina looked from outside the mall about to collapse. 

"Heh, I know we came here to collect dolls, but it's fun to watch those disgusting people suffer, I hope they all got crushed..." Sabrina thought. For whatever reason, the building did not collapse.

"What...?" Sabrina watched a crowd flee in terror from the scene.

"AAAHHHH.....I can't take it anymore, the walls are going to collapse, these rafters are too heavy for me" Lucas commented holding on tight with his psychic powers.

"Sabrina, I'm here. Is something wrong?" asked Paula.

"Huh, nothing's wrong. There's just a little psychic rat trying to spoil our fun" Sabrina was annoyed. Red saw a huge purple eye watching them from outside. Next, with one of her powerful hands, Sabrina removed the roof of the building. 

"AAHHHHHHH!!!!" Lucas screamed like a little girl. A giant green-haired woman was staring at him face to face, with a cold expression. In fact, she was much bigger than the giant statue of King Porky, or even Galleom, the robot that he defeated along with Red in his past adventures. A huge hand, much larger than Lucas's body, was coming down closer.

"Red, save yourself...SHIIIELDDDD!!!" Lucas pulled his friend away with telekinesis and created a psychic shield around him to be safe against the collapse.

*BOOOOOOOMMMM* The giant hand of the giantess came down violently, causing a great ground shake that crushed the building like a pancake. The mall was totally destroyed. The giantess thrust her giant fingers completely in front of Lucas's body. The boy tried to run away, but the giantess was too strong in comparison.

"NOOOO, BUAAAAAAHHH, I DON'T WANNA DIE!!!" the poor boy yelled for help. He was caught by the hands of the giant female monster.

"Got you, little brat" Sabrina said with anger.

"Uhhhhhhh *sob*" Lucas continued to cry in fear. But for some reason, he blushed a bit. While being at her hands, it was very easy for Lucas to see that Sabrina's hands were beautiful. He found that her skin was completely smooth, clean, and perfect, almost glowing. The fingers were long, rounded, huge and elegant, not too skinny, and not too meaty, they resemble the cute hands of a strong beautiful woman. And the nails were naturally shiny, almost resembling nail polish. She was wrapping her fingers completely around Lucas's body, enough to be smothered by her giant hand. However, Lucas felt the softness of her lovely palms. He compares Sabrina's cute giant hands as if he was in a soft and warm bed, with many blankets protecting his body.

*Lucas remembers the times when Hinawa, his deceased mother, would tuck him in before going to sleep*

Unconsciously, Lucas closed his eyes, and hugged gently one of her giant fingers.

"He's a boy my age, wow" said Paula.

"Look sister, it seems that the little blond cutie loves you so much, hehehe" Little Sabrina giggled.

"So, this little boy is the one who was causing me trouble...?" Sabrina thought. Lucas opened his eyes and saw Sabrina's face with fear. She looked terrifying: her purple eyes surrounded him with an intimidating expression. A great fear of dying crossed Lucas's mind. Little tears fell from his innocent face.

"Please... don't hurt me *sniff sniff* I'll do whatever you want....I'm sorry if I made you mad" the little blond boy cried, putting lovely tender eyes at the giantess. Sabrina had enough power to kill him easily crushed by her hands. But for some reason, she didn't want to do it....

"This kid is a nosy annoyance, but......I think he is very cute. He reminds me of one of my favorite childhood dolls" Sabrina thought, and flashbacks of her childhood flashed through her mind.

"Hahaha, Mommy, thanks for your Christmas present..." Sabrina at her younger age, received a doll with the appearance of a cute blond man.

"You're welcome, my princess, now you finally have a new friend to play tea with" Lisa smiled. 

"I'll call you Mr Goldie Head, hehehe" said the girl feeling satisfied. 

*Sabrina began to remember the best moments of her with Mr. Goldie head*

"More tea, Mr Goldie Head?" Young Sabrina served tea to her dolls. 

"Wheeee, hold on tight, Mr. Goldie Head" Sabrina appeared as a child sliding down a slide in a park.

(An image of her lying down, with a cold after a hard workout, crossed her mind. She stroked her doll to make herself feel better)

*MUACK* "I love you very much, I'm glad have you by my side..."

Lucas's sad face generated in Sabrina a small smile, which later turns into an adorable smile, combined with tender eyes similar to a loving mother.

"Hehehehe...." Sabrina giggled, bringing one of her giant fingers closer to the boy's body.

"*gulp* Mommy, Claus, we'll finally see each other....." Lucas thought that he would be crushed to death. But to his surprise, Sabrina just wanted to play with him. She used her giant finger to caress and tickle him. Lucas felt the softness of her finger.

"Hey, OW!!! You're tickling me HAHA" Lucas let out some adorable giggles. 

"Awwww. Come here, my cute little dolly..." Sabrina gently placed Lucas close to her cheeks. Her head was gigantic compared to the boy. Still, she caressed him. Lucas, putting a small smile, could not stop blushing after watching Sabrina's gorgeous face.

"And so, Paula, it's how you use your psychic power to change your size. I hope you learned something valuable today" Sabrina commented to the blonde girl, holding Lucas.

"Wow, Sabrina, I'd like to use that power on my own right now as well" Paula thought passionately on Ness.

"And me to, Hehe. If you want, I'll come with you" suggested Little Sabrina.

"Sounds like an excellent idea. Girls, go to Ness's dimension, have a good time, and bring some new dolls to play with" Sabrina said petting Lucas. 

"Ness...?" Lucas thought. Looking more closely, he could recognize one of Sabrina's friends. The blonde girl was the same girl he got to see in New Pork City movies at the theater. Paula took Little Sabrina by her hand. They both ran off like good friends.

"Yay, I'll finally have Ness as my doll for the rest of his life" Paula ran excited. 

"Of course, Paula. It will be fun to play with him hee hehehe" Little Sabrina used her teleportation powers. Sabrina waved goodbye to the girls.

"Ness turned into a doll? OH NO" horrible flashbacks of the Subspace Emissary flashed through Lucas's mind. He remembered the moment when Wario turned his friend into a trophy, and he couldn't do anything to help. Lucas planned to escape from the giant woman's hands, and thwart her plans, but how could he do it?

The giantess grabbing him was a potential new friend, or a foe? And why he felt attracted to her?

Why didn't he want to fight against her, despite her being evil? Lucas thought many questions.

"Hehehe, you probably could be a nice addition to my toy box, you lil sweetie" Sabrina smiled at Lucas with a giant gentle face. Lucas felt captivated by her cute smile.

*gulp* "I need to escape, now...." Lucas through.

 

TO BE CONTINUED