- Text Size +

It was night in the Saffron City gym. Paula met a couple of new friends with psychic powers. With Little Sabrina, she had an intense duel that ended with an emotional hug between the two. Everything was in order, until Sabrina's parents came. Paula, surprised to see how they mistreated her friend, intervened attacking Ormond, followed by Sabrina sending her parents reduced again to the toy box. 

"Heartless people, this innocent little creature has done nothing wrong!" Paula yelled at Sabrina's shrunken parents, feeling extremely angry.

"Young lady, the doll is manipulating you. You must prevent that monster from dominating your mind entirely" Ormond assumed that Little Sabrina was behind everything.

"Shut up!!!" Paula hanged Ormond with her psychic strength.  

"AAGGGHHh...." the man was gasping for air before being let go a few seconds later.

"I...am I a horrible monster?" Little Sabrina asked herself, with a sad face.

"Don't listen to those people, they have unfair prejudices against you. I know that you are a girl with a good heart" Paula smiled amiably at her friend as a sign of confidence. Both girls held their hands.

"Daughter, we can talk if you want" Lisa suggested to the giant green-haired woman.

"There is nothing to talk about, mother" Sabrina answered sharply to her mother.

"But Sabrina, we had your smile back with Ash's help. That doll wants to take you away from us again...." Ormond tried to reason with his daughter.

"SILENCE, DON'T TALK ABOUT HER LIKE THAT!!!!" Sabrina yelled angrily.

(Sabrina's parents fell silent, afraid of what might happen)

"My childhood alter ego is not manipulating me, I make my own decisions. And now, for your information father: I was the one who ordered Little Sabrina at the time to remove my smile, and my emotions to concentrate on being a better psychic trainer" Sabrina explained.

"My dear lady friend, is that true?" Paula asked the doll.

"Yes. I just wanted to make Sabrina happy. I always saw her as an older sister" Little Sabrina looked at Paula with a face that reflected regret from past actions.

"I just wanted you to feel proud of me, father. Since childhood, our family instilled in us that the weaker beings are not worthy of our lineage" Sabrina cried disconsolately, remembering her first years of life.

"Yes, it is true. My brother, my father and other people in the family always told me that the path of successful psychics lies in those who are stronger" Ormond continued with the talk.

"I began to instill that way of thinking in you, and that you should be strict in your training sessions. I'm really sorry" the man feel guilty for what happened to his daughter.

"AAGGGHHh" Ormond got pushed to the ground by Sabrina.

"I am not interested in your apologies. You have never said that you are proud of all that I have achieved. And after having regained my smile, all the people continued to see me as a weirdo. I couldn't make friends. No matter how hard I tried, some still have prejudices against me because of things from years ago" Sabrina explained. 

"And when I wanted to ask you for help, what did you do?" Sabrina asked her parents. Ormond and Lisa were silent.

"What did you do? Huh??!!!.....That's right: nothing" Sabrina said with disappointment.

"Daughter, we all feel sorry. We think that you being an adult woman, beautiful in appearance, and with a great talent related to psychic powers, would be self-sufficient enough to have an assured life for you" said Lisa to her daughter.

"You said you were always busy. The time that we were never together as a family, has never been recovered. Father, mother, you don't understand that it is not enough 'make me smile' to be happy. The doll was the first to find out what has been happening to me, and yet you want to treat her like a monster for helping me make friends...." Sabrina was furious, she turned her eyes yellow.

"Will it be our end?" thought Lisa.

"Apparently I had not been a good father. I deserve the worst possible punishment" Ormond reflected at that moment. He fondly embraced his wife, fearing certain death.

(Just before Sabrina could crush her parents, her action is interrupted)

"Miss Sabrina, forget all about those people...." the blonde girl was taking her arm. 

"Paula.....?" the woman asked, seeing in surprise how she expressed affection.

"Your beautiful hands that denote effort and dedication to the art of telekinesis do not deserve to be stained with the blood of disgusting people like them. Little Sabrina, and I will be your new family" Paula hugged her arm affectionately. 

"I love you Sabrina, don't let what happened tonight with your parents make your life bitter. We are here to give you encouragement" Little Sabrina joined the hug, blushing with an adorable face.

"Of course, my friend. The 3 of us will be an inseparable trio of sisters, together we'll support each other" Paula answered with determination.

(Sabrina felt better. She was happy to receive sincere affection from friends who cared about her)

"*sniff* Awww, what adorable girls. Thank you" Sabrina hugged her psychic friends and touched the heads of the girls affectionately.

"Hehehe, I'm glad that I can make you happy, and fix past mistakes" said Little Sabrina tenderly.

"Thank you, my pretty little sister...." Sabrina responded lovingly.

"Let's have a girls' night together, okay?" Paula suggested to the 2 Sabrinas. It was one of the few times in Sabrina's life when someone sincerely invited her to have a good time together. 

"Sounds like an excellent idea. Come on girls, I'll make something delicious for the night" Sabrina expressed excitedly.

"Yeah, yahoo!" Paula yelled in excitement. 

"You'll love being here, you are welcome as our guest of honor" said Little Sabrina cordiality.

(Lisa and Ormond watched that scene thoughtfully. The girls were leaving the room, just as Sabrina glanced back at the toy box)

"Don't think you were not saved from punishment. You will continue to be my dolls, as puny slaves for the rest of your lives" Sabrina teleported the box to a cold, dark corner of the gym. Her parents were scared by what happened, but at least they were still alive.

"Darling, do you think we can get out of this?" Lisa said in the darkness of the toy box.

"Don't be afraid my love. Trust me. Someone must save us" Ormond commented.

(The girls drink tea that Sabrina served in the living room. There were also sweets such as cakes or cookies on the table)

"Mmmmm delicious. Miss Sabrina, you're talented at baking cakes. This cake is just as sweet and soft as my mother's" Paula said respectfully to Sabrina.

"Thanks honey. I made this cake last night as a welcome gift for you, I'm happy that you liked it. By the way dear, don't call me 'miss'. We are in confidence; you can call me Sabrina if you want. Remember: we are friends" Sabrina winked gently at the blonde. Paula was overjoyed to have new psychic friends to talk to.

"Still, maybe I should call you 'Big Sabrina', so as not to confuse you with your younger alter ego hahaha" Paula commented jokingly. Sabrina giggled in return.

"This girl is incredibly sweet, it was a good idea to bring her there" Sabrina thought.

"So, is it true that you are a doll like those people said?" Paula asked Little Sabrina.

"The answer is both yes, and no, hehehe. Look..." the girl Sabrina pointed at the spot on her dress where her heart was. 

"This is a seal that Sabrina put on my body to materialize her second personality. It was a hard work, but she was able to achieve it. I feel like a girl of flesh and blood" a pink light began to shine, revealing a shape with the form of the Marsh Badge.

"That's right, my little sister was originally a small doll of the size of my hand, that I designed myself. I gave her life by sharing part of my psyche with her, and that's how she grew, until becoming a replica of my child self. It was exciting" Sabrina explained in detail.

"Wow, awesome Sabrina. I've never seen psychic people who manage to create life in inanimate objects. You must be more powerful than Giygas hehehe" Paula expressed admiringly. 

"Ha. Thanks, but you don't need so much praise. If you try as hard as I have in my life, you will surely overcome me" Sabrina answered with great modesty.

"And speaking of psychic powers, tell us. Who is this 'Giygas'?" asked Little Sabrina curiously.

"Uh. Well, it's an alien that I, and former partners of mine destroyed to save our world. Giygas was the embodiment of evil and had unimaginable powers: from controlling the minds of living beings, reviving dead people into zombies, or giving life to inanimate objects" Paula commented wistfully. The other 2 psychic girls were listening to her with enthusiasm.

"Wow, we have a powerful and respectable warrior in our abode, don't you think so, little sister?" Sabrina said to her young alter ego.

"Sure, yeah hehe, it was fun playing together. We could fight again if you want" suggested Little Sabrina, in a tone of friendly rivalry.

"Mmmm, no thanks. I'm incapable of hurting or making a beautiful innocent creature like you cry, my sweet little cinnamon roll" Paula put one of her hands close to one of Little Sabrina's cheeks.

"Hahaha, stop Paula, you tickle me!" the dolly blushed, giving a tender giggle. Both girls looked at each other with a sweet smile, as if they were sisters.

"I really like you. You are a lovely girl, you remind me of the children that I used to take care at Polestar preschool. Too bad that several of the children I knew moved away and are too busy with their school life to talk to me" Paula lamented. 

"And what happened to your former adventure partners?" Sabrina asked.

(The question left Paula stunned. The girl remained silent as she lowered her head)

"They......*sniff sniff*"

"They...

....They left me alone" Paula expressed in a low voice, gradually thirsting to tears. The expression of both Sabrinas changed to a sad one.

"Jeff is obsessed with finding his father, Poo cannot go out to play, or have free time like other boys of my age, due to his responsibility as a prince of a kingdom that he must protect, and...." Paula felt her heart break into pieces when she remembered the most special person for her.

"Ness....

Ness....*sniff*" Paula had a hard time talking about what happened with Ness.

"Poor little thingy. Relax, we're here to cheer you up" Sabrina tried to comfort Paula. Little Sabrina, on the other hand, held one of Paula's hands caressing her.

"I am in love with that boy, Ness. But when I told my feelings to him, he didn't take it seriously, and said that we are just friends. I can endure the pain that he does not accept being my romantic partner, but....after 4 months, he wanted to stay away from me, his family has done everything possible so that we cannot talk" Paula finished explaining her situation, feeling very heartbroken for not having a partner.

(Sabrina broke her cup of tea. She felt disgust for what happened with Paula)

"Sister, calm down!!!" Little Sabrina exclaimed. 

"What an insolent brat. Paula, all men are the same. I've had lots of love rejections in my life. The vast majority only look the outside of everything with prejudice, and when you least expect it, they move away from you, or denigrate you in public. I have been insulted, rejected and treated as a phenomenon due to my powers" said Sabrina with sadness.

Paula related her experience in the streets of Saffron City: 

"The people that I ran into in the city are horrible, they spoke badly of you when I asked where your gym was. I don't understand those disgusting people, you don't deserve that treatment. You....You are a great person. *sniff sniff*"

(Sabrina teleported behind Paula. She was stroking her head)

"Paula, thank you for your words. We have a lot in common...." Sabrina felt a lot of empathy for the blonde girl.

"And that's why we want to make you an invitation Paula. Believe me, it will be fun hehehe" said Little Sabrina with joy.

"That's right sister. Paula, I want to take revenge on those people. We can have the world at my feet, and all those insignificant people as our dolls ..." Sabrina tried to motivate Paula to join her. The blonde girl started to think.

"Paula, do you like to play with dolls?" asked Little Sabrina.

"Yes. Hehehe, they are very cute. I love to caress them, play with them, and treat them with affection. In fact, apart from dolls, I like teddy bears" Paula answered blushing, remembering how she shared her toys with the girls at Polestar preschool.

"But my father has told me that I am too big for those things" Paula felt some sadness.

"You know something Paula? Do not be ashamed to be yourself. At my age I still love to play with dolls, I think they are adorable. I love to feel that I am the 'dominant giant queen' when playing with little people that I shrink with my powers" Sabrina expressed sincerely to her friend.

"Wow, hehe, it must be very cute to play with little people" Paula said excitedly.

"So, would you like to dominate the world with us, play in the city, and shrink people to be our dolls?" Sabrina asked her new friend.

"I don't know. Don't you think we would be misusing our powers?" Paula doubted about it. Sabrina hung her head, disappointed.

"You seem to care more than those disgusting people out there, go unpunished, right?" Sabrina expressed in a low voice. Paula saw tears fall from her beautiful face.

"No, I didn't mean that, I'm sorry..." Paula didn't want to disappoint her friend, despite knowing that what they would do is wrong.

"Come on Paula, don't be bitter. Think about it, fate has made us come together, we'll have a lot of fun. You can have all the people you want to play with..." said Little Sabrina. Paula was tempted to accept, she was bored of the loneliness, and lack of adventures in her current life.

"Well, is tempting to be honest" said Paula with a smile. Sabrina slowly cheered up. Little Sabrina gave a comment that awakened Paula's deepest desires:

"Friend, would you love to have your dear Ness in your hands?" Paula turned red as a tomato, she wanted to have Ness with her no matter what.

"YEAAAH Hehehe. I would like to hold him comfortable in my hands. I would hug him, caress him, and give him giant kisses all day" Paula sigh tenderly. She imagined Ness in her hands.

"I can gladly make your dream come true, Paula. I would do anything for a good friend like you. So, will you join us?" Sabrina asked again.

(Paula, while thinking about Ness, how fun it would be to play with tinies, and the bad people who treated Sabrina badly, accepts)

"Sure yeah, it'll be fun" Paula smiles at Sabrina. Both girls shake hands as a sign of mutual respect.  

"We will be the queens of the place. We can even ask for massages, and other interesting things" Sabrina winks at Paula. 

"Hehehe, welcome to the psychic girls club, friend!" exclaimed Little Sabrina at the top of her lungs.

(The girls left the living room and planned everything for tomorrow. The streets of Saffron city were quite dark, and the Sabrinas said goodbye to Paula)

"I'll be back early, I promise" Paula said to her new friends.

"Are you sure you don't want me to escort you home? I'm worried that some bad man will do something to you" Sabrina suggested.

"No problem, Sabrina. Remember that I have psychic powers to defend myself" Paula took her lunch box. She was looking for something in it.

"Little Sabrina, there is something I want to give you, I hope you like it...." Paula took out a gift for her new friend.

"Something for me? Yay, what a thrill hehehe" the dolly laughed. Her eyes were filled with happiness. In front of her was one of Paula's favorite toys: a huggable teddy bear.

"Tada!!!! I kept this emergency teddy bear to hug if I was afraid. But after meeting you, since I like you so much, I want to give it to you. This bear symbolizes our new friendship" said Paula blushing.

"Awww, it's so chubby and soft....I like it. Thank you, Paula. It's a very nice gentle gesture from you... " the girl in the white dress expressed gratitude to her new friend. Sabrina watched happily as her 'new family' had a cute emotive moment.

"Take good care of that bear as well as your white ball. Goodbye girls, tomorrow you'll teach me your size changing powers" Paula gave a goodbye.

"We will bring new dolls for tomorrow, you will love them!" Sabrina exclaimed excitedly.

(Paula was on her way to the portal that connects with her world) 

Meanwhile, in the Pokemon center, Lucas and Red were preparing to sleep. They had a talk between friends, after a while without seeing each other.

"The Pokemon world is beautiful, I see that there are many places to visit after reading Kanto magazines" Lucas commented fascinated.

"Of course, I had traveled through various regions. Part of being a good Pokemon master is knowing the environment around you" Red looked at the roof with a view of the stars. 

"The only problem is that I don't know how I'm going to get back to my world....

....I'm going to miss daddy, Kumatora, Duster, my dog Boney, and....*sniff sniff*" Lucas wept when he remembered his mother's grave.

"Don't worry Lucas. I may not understand very well how the issue of inter-dimensional travel works, but I'll do my best to bring you home" Red said with determination.

"Thank you, Red" expressed Lucas.

"Cheer up, tomorrow I'll invite you to lunch to distract us a bit, don't you think is good, partner?" suggested Red.

"Yes!!!" Lucas exclaimed happily.

"Very well, rest. Think of your dear mother. Since she has protected you, she surely accompanies you everywhere, wherever she is" Red said to cheer Lucas up. Both boys went to sleep. The night seemed calm in all Saffron City. However, the 2 Sabrinas got up, and left the gym.

(In the middle of the night, someone was swimming in warm waters)

"Ufff....It's beautiful to swim below the lights of the full moon in the hot springs, don't you think, Politoed?" Misty asked getting out of the water.

"POLI...POLI!!!!!" her Pokemon give an applause.

"I love this place to swim. It is my secret place; I suspect that it connects with the water flow of the Cinnabar Islands....." for some reason, Misty felt a strange sensation. A ghostly mist appeared in the forest out of nowhere.

"POLIIII...." Politoed was holding tight to Misty's legs.

"Brrrrr I'm cold" Misty said after feeling the sudden change in temperature.  

*Suddenly, intense giant footsteps began to sound. The Pidgeottos nested in the trees fly in fear*

"Hehehehe. Muahahaha" a playful evil voice, of an adult woman, resounded near the forest. Misty didn't understand what was happening around her.

"Wh-wh-wh-who's there?" Misty asked scared. There was no answer.

(After a minute of creepy silence, she hears something) 

"You look so cute being helpless, hehehe" the mysterious female creature laughed.

"That voice. Could she...?" but before Misty finishes speaking, an enormous psychic force pulled her out of the water. 

"AAAAAHHH" Misty yelled. Politoed fell, so she returned him to the Poke Ball. Misty then found that she was surrounded by the fingers of a giant hand. A pair of giant purple eyes, with a cute evil expression, cornered her in the middle of the night. 

"Hi Misty, hehehe" Sabrina giggled. 

"AAAGAGAGGGGGAHHHH" a scream of horror sounded through the forest. Sadly, no one came to help her. Little Sabrina, on the other hand, was sitting in a dark alley, lit by few lights.

"La la la la la. Who is the cutest little bear in the world? Hehehe" the girl played with her bear.

(A couple of female trainers were walking in the street)

"I know we are over-late, but the party was great. I'm glad you invited me to the Kanto region, Dawn" May was accompanied by a friend.

"Yes, this region has its charms. Pokemon contests will debut around here soon, so we can compete together again" said Dawn. The girls were slowly getting closer to Little Sabrina.

"Ah, right. I must ambush these girls to bring them to the gym. They will be good dolls" Little Sabrina approached pretending to cry to give pity.

"BUAAHHHH, Mommy, Daddy!!! *sniff sniff*"

"Poor little girl, did you get lost?" asked May.

"Yes..." Little Sabrina combined her fake tears with a cute sad face.

"Come on, take me by the hand. We'll take you home" Dawn reached out to her hand to the girl.

"Hahaha. Silly girls" thought Little Sabrina, releasing psychic energy.

"What.....what's wrong with this girl?" May asked. The girl Sabrina giggled evilly.

"Hehehe, you'll play with me" instantly, a reaping light came from Little Sabrina's eyes, teleporting the girls to the Saffron City Gym.

"NOOOOOOOOO" both yelled. The Sabrinas went to sleep after their nightly walks around Kanto, just to get more dolls. 

(A bright new day came in Twoson town. Paula was getting ready to leave)

"Bye daddy, I'll go visit my friend Sabrina" Paula said goodbye to her family.

"You should introduce us to your friend one of these days" suggested Mr. Paul Jones. Paula quickly crossed the streets of Saffron City, until she reached the gym. She knocked on the door, waiting impatiently.

*Paula felt someone touch her shoulder*

"EHHHH, WHO'S THERE????" she turned to see, but there was no one. Paula was confused.

*She kept knocking on the door, but there was no answer*

The Sabrinas were still sleeping after staying up late looking for new 'dolls'.

*Again, Paula felt that something touched her. She felt annoyed at not having an answer*

"Helloooooo, I'm back, I'm waiting for you girls!!!" Paula exclaimed at the entrance of the gym.

"Uggghhh.....mmmm. Little sister, go open the door" Sabrina babbled yawning. She tenderly hugged a doll with the appearance of a blond boy.

"Yes, dear sister" Little Sabrina was coming out in her pajamas. 

*For the third time, Paula felt that something touched her shoulder*

"THAT'S ENOUGH, SABRINA!!!! I know you are a playful girl, but your joke of teleporting behind me, and touching my shoulder is tiring me...." Paula exclaimed in annoyance.

*Gym doors got opened*

"But Paula, I'm here. It wasn't me...." Little Sabrina rubbed her eyes.

*Paula felt a pale hand on her shoulder*

"Ugghh. So, who is behind me?" Paula said with chills. She turned back, and the blonde girl saw a smiling ghostly creature eager to play with her.

"HAAUNTEEEEERRRRR" *yuck yuck*

"AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Paula screamed in fear. She tried to run, but ended up with a pale white skin, falling comically to the ground. Paula got licked by Sabrina's Haunter.

"UUUUUUGHHH" Paula was unable to feel her body. 

"I should have told you yesterday to be careful with the little ghost Haunter, and its 'lick' attack hehehee" Little Sabrina put one of her arms behind her, with a sweatdrop.

*Paula was taken to the main room of the gym, where Sabrina's throne was*

"Bad Pokemon!!! Don't do that again with our guest of honor, is that clear??" Sabrina was scolding Haunter.

"Haunt.....TEEEEERRRR" the ghost started to cry, fading to reappear when she had calmer.

"Maybe you shouldn't have been so harsh with Haunty, he didn't do it with bad intentions" said Little Sabrina. Paula was recovering from her paralysis. With a thought, the girls changed their pajamas, for their usual clothes.

"Hehe. Paula, there is something I want to show you..." Sabrina brought her toy box where the miniature city was. In the toy town, Dawn, and May slowly woke up.

"Hmm. Where....Where are we?" Dawn asked her friend. May was looking carefully at the place.

"Looks like a toy town. It must be a trick house like the ones in Hoenn" May tried to calm her.

(Misty, a few blocks away, was hitting the ground angrily in fear and frustration)

"No. No. No. NOOOO, here again..." she remembered how scary was to be in Sabrina's dollhouse.

"Misty, it's good to meet you here. How long has it been, my friend!!!" May greeted Misty.

"Wow, so you must be Misty, the mythical water-type trainer..." Dawn expressed admiringly.

"But Misty, why are you not wearing your clothes, and you're barefoot in a bathing suit...?" May asked.

"GIRLS, IT'S NOT TIME FOR GREETINGS, OUR LIFE IS IN DANGER!!!!" Misty warned with great fear.

"The girl is right" Ormond introduced himself to the Pokegirls.

"We must stick together if we want to survive" suggested Lisa.

"They are Sabrina's parents!!!!" Misty was surprised. 

(The talk of the little people was interrupted by gigantic footsteps, as intense as thunders)

"AAGGGHHH, LOOOOOOK" Dawn pointed fearfully with her finger. They all looked straight at Paula's giant face covering the city.

"Awwww, what beautiful dolls" Paula wanted to play with the shrunken people.

(The 2 Sabrinas also approached the toy box. Sabrina tenderly stroked Paula on the head)

"Yes, they are very adorable. All those dolls are ours to enjoy, cutie"

"Hehehe, I'm going to catch theeeeemmm" Paula bring her gigantic hand closer.

"AAAAHHHHH, RUN, A MONSTER IS APPROACHING" Dawn shouted scared, everyone ran when they saw Paula's huge hand blocking the view of the city. Paula almost caught everyone. The force of Paula's giant hand shook the city with a tremor, and tripped Misty. Misty tried to run away, but it was too late, the giantess was targeting her.

"Hee hee hee" Paula laughed. She lovingly carried Misty like a doll, with her little fingers curled around her body.

"AHHHHH, NOOO, NOOOOO" Misty pleaded in fear. She soon saw face to face the sweet blue-eyed expression of the blonde giantess.

"Hehehe, you're very cute, your bikini combines very well with your beautiful body" said Paula, caressing Misty with one of her giant fingers.

"Let me go, you giant brat, now!!!!" Misty screamed, hitting Paula's hands with her fists. Paula felt the blows like caresses on her hand. 

"Hehehe, how adorable" Paula stroked Misty's cheek. Misty felt stressed.

"I told you to let me go...." Misty couldn't keep talking. She felt like they were touching her, and then she laughed uncontrollably.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle hehe...." Paula was tickling Misty with one of her cute fingers.

"Ha hahaha no, please stop" Misty giggled into Paula's hands. First, Paula tickled her bare feet, then moved onto her half-naked body. Paula was happy to play with her.

*In the middle of her tickling, Paula touched Misty below her waist. For some strange reason, she started to blush*

"Hehehe, do you like me to touch you there, little thing?" Paula commented in a friendly way.

"No... enough" Misty yelled, and then....

"OUCH!!!!" Paula got bitten by Misty. She throw Misty away unintentionally. 

"AAAAHHHH!" Misty screamed. May and Dawn ran to help the redhead, who was falling at high speed.

"You're safe now..." luckily, Misty fell into the arms of both Pokegirls.

"Ugghhh...." a tear came from one of Paula's eyes. The bite left her finger red with pain. Little Sabrina, who watched the scene, got very angry. 

"AAGGGHH....UGH" Little Sabrina made Misty hit her head against one of the toy houses with her telekinesis.

"MISTYYYYYYY!!!!" May and Dawn ran to help her.

"BAD DOLL, NOBODY HURTS MY DEAR FRIEND PAULA!!!!" Little Sabrina yelled angrily. 

"Calm down little friend, this will not happen again..." the dolly kissed Paula's injured finger. The blonde felt better and hugged her.

"It seems that we'll have to be stricter with this bunch of insignificant bugs......Listen little parasites, you are now our dolls. There is only one basic rule: obey our orders and everything we ask for..." Sabrina explained to her victims with a frightening expression. 

"Rebellion is punished. If you refuse to obey your beloved queen Sabrina, you will go to the dungeon" Sabrina levitated in front of her, a black box from which no light entered, covered by dust and cobwebs.

"And if even after a punishment in the dungeon, you refuse to obey me.....

....the blender is waiting for you" Sabrina said with a homicidal tone. She teleported a blender into the living room, and in it she placed a doll filled with fake blood. The cable of the device got plugged, and the doll ended up destroyed into pieces. Fake blood dripped all over the blender. The Pokegirls, Ormond and his wife had goose bumps.

"You understand my point, right?" Sabrina asked the people.

*gulp* "Yeah, we get it" Misty said, still weak from the blow. The others silently nodded "yes".

"OK. Be good, and everything will be fine" Sabrina said calmly. 

(Sabrina ordered Paula to reinforce the security of the toy box. With her PSI, Paula covered the entire city with a psychic shield, and a PSI Magnet field that drained energy)

"You won't get away with this, Sabrina!!!" Misty yelled defiantly.

"Muahahaha. We'll see, dwarf" Sabrina giggled wickedly. The psychic girls left, heading outside the gym to put last night's plan into action.

 

TO BE CONTINUED