- Text Size +

Sabrina emerged victorious in her duel against Lance and the dragon tamers. All the people of Blackthorn City were teleported to the toy box. After watching Lucas receive a painful beating from prisoners, Sabrina restored order and comforted the poor boy.

Meanwhile, Kumatora tries to break through Lt Surge’s soldiers who have her cornered.

“*cough* Salsa, get ready. We'll get out of this” Kumatora synchronized her mind with Salsa.

"Everyone, don't take your eyes off that girl!" ordered Lt Surge.

"PIKAAAA....." Ash's Pikachu charged electricity on his cheeks.

“I…..I give up” Kumatora and Salsa got up from the ground, raising their hands.

"Huh? What is she planning?” Ash thought. Everyone had their eyes on the psychic girl.

“Heh……” Salsa and Kumatora's eyes glowed purple.

"Ummm….But what?…..*yawn*" immediately afterwards, Ash, Brock, Lt Surge, the Pokemon and the soldiers began to feel sleepy. It was the opportunity to attack.

“Haha…..HYPNOSIS Ω!!!! KOOOKI KYAAAA!!!!” the girl and the monkey jumped up, then spun around at full speed. Hypnotic waves affected everyone in the military base.

“Attack them….*yawn*” the soldiers in the tanks and battle mechs who watched the strange duo through their peepholes, fell into a trance. The intruders continued to use Hypnosis Ω. 

“Ufff….ufff….Ugh, almost and we lose…” Kumatora stopped spinning, exhausted.

*BOOOM* *BOOOM* Several giant mechs were getting closer.

“No…..stop, already!!!” Kumatora ordered. Instantly, the vehicles stopped.

“Ummm….as you order, mistress Kumatora!” Lt Surge's group stood still.

“Perfect, we did it Salsa!” the duo had everyone in the military base under their control.

“Ukii? Uku kyee!” with gestures, Salsa ordered Ash Ketchum to act like a monkey.

“HOO HOO! Ukiii!!!" Ash scratched his butt, and climbed up Lt Surge's huge body.

"Eek, eeek, eeek! Ukiiii…” putting on a mischievous look, Salsa performed another pantomime, this time moving his arms from his waist down. Ash Ketchum dropped his pants and danced.

“HAHAHA!!! It shows that you enjoy this very much, little naughty monkey!” Kumatora laughed.

“You know something, Salsa? Let's get everyone to join us in attacking Sabrina. Also, we could have them for a while as our servants hahaha” Kumatora said, with a grin on her face. The duo took the opportunity of eating before embarking fully on the rescue mission. Back in Saffron City, the prisoners worked and cleaned the toy box. 

“Ufff….they left a huge mess” Ormond removed the scattered clay on the ground.

"Clair, this reminds me of our training when they physically prepared us to ride powerful dragon Pokemon" Lance said, carrying heavy pieces of wood.

“Those workouts were a doddle for me. I used to be one step ahead of other dragon tamer girls of my age, thanks to my talent I managed to take over the gym!” Clair boasted.

“Heh, don't exaggerate things, cousin. When we were little, you used to feel a lot of pain when you had to climb steep mountains. Also, when you rode a Gyarados for the first time, you cried in fear. I was always there to hold you and protect you…” Lance clarified.

“Nah, shut up Lance! That never happened…." Clair said, a little embarrassed. Iris held her laugh.

“Hehe, whatever you say, my sweet little cousin…” the dragon tamers continued to build houses.

“It is a pleasure to see you here. We are sorry for what our daughter did” lamented Lisa.

“That Sabrina hasn't changed at all. She is still that same sensitive and weird girl as always, desperate to have friends….” Clair commented, a little upset.

"Clair, did you meet Sabrina?" Misty asked.

"Yes. We met for the first time since we were little. I still remember…” she replied. 

"Clair, aren't you talking about…?" Ormond referred to a certain event in the life of his daughter.

“Yes, Mr. Ormond. I'm referring to the first match we had" Clair said.  

“That day was an important event where members of the dragon clan, and our family gathered. My daughter and Clair competed in an exhibition match for aspiring gym leaders” said Lisa.

“That's right. I defeated Sabrina with my Dratini. She showed enormous admiration for me…” some flashbacks passed through Clair's mind. The 2 little girls talked to each other after the duel.

“Hehehehe! Awwww, your Dratini is very strong, and cute. You’re great, we could be friends!!!” young Sabrina jumped with excitement, and hugged little Clair.

“Hey! Doon't touch me!!!" Clair roughly pushed Sabrina away. The public was surprised.

“Um…b-but…why?” Sabrina put her hand on her mouth.

“Hah, I don't hang out with losers. You're not at my level” boasted the blue-haired girl.

"Clair, such behavior is dishonorable to our clan!" young Lance scolded her.

“Uhh…*sniff*” the girl in the white dress started to cry.

“Excuse my cousin. Sometimes her pride gets the worst of her…” the redheaded boy came over, comforting Sabrina. Clair, feeling sad at her rudeness, brought her hand up to Sabrina's face.

“Dear…don't cry. Hehe, sorry. Let's be friends” Clair smiled at her tenderly. 

“Ohhh…Heeheehee, we'll be the best trainers in the world” both little girls hugged each other.

“Honey, it's beautiful that our daughter is finally making friends” Lisa said to her husband. It seemed that the girls were going to have a beautiful time together after the event, however…..

"YOU! Come with me!”….the girl in the white dress was roughly grabbed by her arm.

“Aaah! But uncle, I want to talk to my friend!!!” Sabrina protested.

“Silence, you insolent brat! You are punished!!!" Adam yelled.

"Brother, leave her, she's just a girl!" Ormond said from the stands.

“I see you are still acting like a fool, if you keep spoiling this child, she will never become a refined psychic trainer like us!” the man replied coldly.

"You are a cruel man!" Clair glared at Sabrina's uncle.

"AAAAHHH!!!...Ughhh..." Adam knocked the girl to the ground with his telekinesis.

“Stay out of our business, brat. As for you, you useless scumbag, you should be ashamed of yourself, not only did we lose, you just showed us what a weak person you are…” Adam said.

“Umm….Wh-why?” Sabrina stammered nervously.

“A true psychic never shows sympathy, or respect for his rivals. You should have at least had the decency to answer her taunts, you stupid girl!!!” Adam led his niece out.

“Aghhh…*sob* Buaaaah, Clair, don't leave me alone!!!” with tears trickling down her innocent little eyes, the girl in the white dress turned to look at Clair, as she was roughly dragged away.

“Sabrina… *sniff*” Clair was left with a sour feeling in her heart.

“Never neglect your training again, you heard me, huh?!!!” the man yelled.

“Don't think you'll save from getting a reprimand….” said the matriarch of the dragon clan.

"*sob*……Sabrina, I'll come visit you, I swear!!!" sobbed little Clair.

(Clair remembered the time when during a visit to Kanto, she went to see Sabrina)

"I hope she's okay. I have a promise to keep...” Clair thought.  

“Huh? But what has happened here…?” the blue-haired girl realized that something was wrong. Sabrina's home had broken walls and a half-repaired roof. She knocked on the door.

“Oh, hello little friend. Hehe, I came to see you, do you remember me?” Clair asked cordially.

“You……Get off my property….” Sabrina appeared. Something had changed in her.

"Why are you looking at me with those eyes?” Sabrina eyed her old rival with a sullen expression.

"Go away….you…..you left me alone….." the green-haired girl muttered. Her eyes turned red.

"But Sabrina, we promised to meet, remember?" Clair tried to caress her face, like that time.

“AGHHH!!!!” Clair felt like she was being hanged. Sabrina pushed her away.

“Heehehee, you’re a bad friend….” another girl, identical to Sabrina, appeared in front of Clair.

“Clair, help….” a voice was heard through the halls of the house. It sounded like Sabrina's mother.

“You’ll play with us, heheehee….” said the doll.

"*gulp* But what's going on...?" Clair felt a great chill. A hand touched her from behind.

"Let's go, it's too dangerous..." Ormond teleported Clair to safety.

(Back to reality)

“AGH, STUPID SABRINA!!! I wanted to offer her my friendship. We were both able to be great training partners. But to see you getting spit in your face like that….” Clair trailed off.

“Cousin…..are you….crying?” Lance saw a tear run down Clair's neck.

“Poor Master Clair….” Iris sighed sadly.

“….*sob* I hate to say it, but I'm partly sorry for making fun of Sabrina, and not supporting her when she needed me the most. It's a show of dishonor on my part” Clair muttered.

“Clair, I too am responsible for neglecting my daughter in her adulthood…” Ormond said.

"Mr. Ormond, you have been a good father. I understand that you have your mistakes, but the one who is really responsible for Sabrina becoming a monster, is HIM” said Clair, crying with rage. Ormond immediately realized who she was talking about.

“…..When I told him about our tragedy, I didn't hear from him anymore” Ormond continued.

"What happened to that horrible man?" Clair asked.

“Back then, I swore to myself never to speak to him again. After falling into a great depression, he passed away. I was frustrated to see my family destroyed” Ormond wept.

“*sob* Seeing what happened with Sabrina breaks my heart…” Hinawa thought.

“Look on the bright side. Sabrina at least has friends now” said Misty.

"If she was totally evil like long time ago, she wouldn't treat Lucas with any kindness" Red added.

"If you're referring to the blond brat who was beaten up by the prisoners, he shouldn't be so reluctant to deny the atrocities that woman is doing" Clair said in a serious tone.

“*sigh* You know something? Those people don't know Lucas like I do. I know deep down he doesn't defend Sabrina's malevolent acts. Maybe he sees something good in her” answered Red.

“Ugh….if so, may he had the courage to tell Sabrina that she’s acting wrong. A true friend is the one who cares about the well-being of his comrade, and helps correct his flaws” Clair said.

"Mmmm. I know he will. Lucas wants Sabrina to change for the better” said Lisa motivated.

“Yes, Lucas does not tolerate what we are going through. My friend suffered in his life, something identical to what we are facing with Sabrina….” Red's words shocked the group.

“Wow….Red, really?” Misty asked, full of curiosity.

"Yes. Listen Misty, out of respect for my friend, I can't go into details. Lucas hates to remember those difficult moments of his life. What I can confirm is that long ago, his world was ruled by a villain who saw people and animals as his toys….” Red revealed. 

“Oh God….so Red is aware of what happened with that horrible person” suddenly, images of that perverse chubby boy flashed through Hinawa's mind. On the other side of the toy box, construction work proceeded at a slow pace. Several were hungry.

"Ufff...ufff...come on, you can" May did her best to continue working.

“All these poor people are exhausted. I'd like to help them…” Jeff put his hand on his chin.

"Hmmm, what could I use?" Jeff wandered all over the toy town. He wanted to build some machine to facilitate the construction of houses. Sometimes he peeked through the windows.

"Hey, Jeff, do you need me?" Tony followed his friend. Jeff explained his "plan" to help everyone.

“Um, this is complicated. I can't find any useful artifacts” said Jeff. The genius boy was about to give up, until Tony offered to come to his house to wash his face.

"With a little facial cleansing, and love from me, you'll think more clearly hehehe" Tony laughed.

“Wait….do you have any water at home?” the 2 children entered the bathroom.

"Here it is. I'm getting water out of here to wash myself…” Tony showed Jeff a doll tub, still full of water. Next to it was a container of liquid with foam.

"Eureka, we'll use this!!!" Jeff was inspired. He immediately began working on his invention.

“Hahahaha, dawwww Jeff, I’m so glad to help you….” Tony blushed like a tomato. 

“TONY!!!! No….just no…..” Jeff pushed the boy who had wrapped his arms around his neck.

“Neh, killjoys. One day you’ll understand how much I love you…” Tony fantasized for the umpteenth time in the boy of his dreams. In the game room, the psychic girls were having fun.

"OUCH, OUGH, BOO-HOO, FORGIVE ME!!!" the blue-haired brawler rolled into the pinball machine, crashing at frantic speeds against bumpers and panels.

"Heeheehee, nobody messes with adult Sabrina's favorite doll!" Little Sabrina was pleased to see her victim covered in bruises. Her score increased by far.

“*cough* *gasp*……” the ruffian fell through the hole, and ended up back on the ball launcher.

"No...NOOO, PLEASE DON'T PRESS THAT BUTTON, NOOOOOOO *sniff*!!!!" Damian yelled.

“HAHAHAHAHA!!!” *bang* the dolly responded to Damian's pleas with mocking giggles.

“Whaaaaaaaa, MOMMMY!!!” Damian was slammed out like a comet. The game continued.

"Hahaha, Sabrina, this is so much fun, especially when you shake the machine with telekinesis!" Paula exclaimed, eagerly awaiting her turn. The blonde placed Ness next to her shoulder.

"Oh, Ness, is something wrong?" she asked after noticing that Ness was quieter than usual.

“…….*sigh*” Ness lowered his head. Inside he felt great emotional pain. 

“I know. Do you want more kisses, my pretty doll? *MUACK*” Paula kissed Ness. He didn't react.

"Ness…Ness, come on, tell me what's wrong?" Paula asked. The blonde received no response.

"Ness, you should be happy I at least saved your skin!!!" Paula raised her voice.

“I must pay for my crimes. I want the best for my friends”

“Ungrateful liar! I saved your life, and that of your friends!”

"Ness, you are a stupid inconsiderate with women!" Ness remembered the fight with Lucas….

“NESS! Talk to me, or else I'm going to..." furious, Paula threatened to put him in the pinball.

“Paula….” Ness muttered.

"What?!" Paula exclaimed angrily.

“….*sniff*….yell at me some more” Ness tried to hold back his tears.

“Umm, sorry Ness. You're upset with me, right?" Paula wanted to know the truth.

“…….No” replied the boy. He didn't have enough courage to express what he felt.

"Nessie, please don't cry....Tell me, are you hungry?" asked the dolly. He nodded silently.

“*sigh*….Okay, Ness. We’ll feed you, but then do you promise to give me the love and affection that I expect so much from you?” Paula kept insisting that Ness agree to be her boyfriend.

“…..OK” Ness agreed. Little Sabrina went to the kitchen for sandwiches.

"Cheer up Paula, I'm sure you'll win him over by being nicer" said the doll telepathically. 

"Mmm, Ness is hiding something from me....Could it be that I'm the problem?" Paula thought. In adult Sabrina's bedroom, the talk alone with little Lucas continued. Sabrina was upset.

"No. N-n-no. Sabrina, I'm telling the truth. I'm not against you…." Lucas got nervous.

"Lucas, don't try to hide the obvious. I know you lied to me. My premonition doesn't deceive me, that horrible boy along with those people hurt you…." she answered.

"B-but they've been good. They've worked hard building houses" said Lucas.

"Lucas, you have a serious problem. You are being too soft on these people. So much kindness in excess is bad. Listen: no one in this cruel and rotten world can claim that they are your friends, they are all freeloaders" Sabrina expressed her disdain for the people around her.

"People say you use me as a tool. Is that true?" Lucas wanted to settle his doubts.

".....No. And you should stay away from those people, it's for your own good" Sabrina said firmly.

"B-B-But there are people who protected me and care about me like Misty, and Red. They are my friends…" Lucas protested.

"Lucas, is it that you don't trust me?" Sabrina interrupted him.

"....*gulp* Well...I just want fair treatment for the prisoners, that's all. They're not all bad people..." Lucas defended the people. Nevertheless…

"GRRR, YOU STUPID KID!!! WHEN YOU’LL REALIZE THAT THESE AWFUL PEOPLE JUST WANT TO HURT YOU!!!?"...Sabrina turned violent.

"Aaaghh….Sa-Sabrina, don't hurt me!" Lucas levitated until he was in front of the giantess's angry face. Her huge hellish red eyes cornered him.

"Ungrateful vermin…..after everything I've done for you….." Sabrina muttered, furious.

"Uhhmm….I….I'm sorry Sabrina. *sniff* Are you going to send me to the dungeon?" Lucas felt that he had a cruel fate in store for him.

"What do you think?" Sabrina answered coldly.

"But….*sob*.... I want to continue being your friend. Real friends…forgive each other" Lucas's eyes formed an adorable face of regret. The boy touched Sabrina's face.

"They forgive each other, you say…?" Sabrina calmed down a bit.

"Yup….Uhhh *sniff* Please….give me a second chance, just like I gave you" feeling moved, she couldn't help but think of that time when she saved Lucas's life.

"Lucas…..*sniff* Enough. Don't make those little eyes" Sabrina's lips trembled. Her facial expression returned to her normal self.

"But Sabrina…..*sniff* You treated me well, and took care of me. *sob* That's worthy of a beautiful person…." between sobs, Lucas smiled cutely at her.

"......." Sabrina felt hurt inside. She gently sat the boy on her lap.

"Sabrina….Sabrina, are you crying?" Lucas saw the psychic girl cover her face, as if she felt embarrassed. Tears trickled down her sweet cheeks.

".....Lucas….I'm so sorry for how I reacted. *sniff* It's my fault…." Sabrina calmed down.

"No, it's not your fault!...Sabrina, I didn't want to defend those prisoners you detest so much, I swear!!" both psychics continued to cry.

"Ummm….*blush*" one of the giant woman's massive fingers reached out for Lucas. After circling his delicate face, she lovingly massaged his rosy cheeks. Then, Sabrina tickled his neck.

"Hehe….My pretty baby, as pure and innocent as ever" Sabrina broke their melancholy silence with words of affection. Lucas felt comforted.

"You know something, Lucas? You don't have to pretend. I know you want to be the 'good kid of the movie' and save that rabble. But…look what they did to you" Sabrina levitated a mirror.

"......" Lucas reflected sadly. His clothes were stained with clay. Cuts and bruises haunted different parts of his body. In his eye was the mark of Ness's punch.

"Lucas, I really don't want to punish you...*sniff* You are more than a slave or a toy. You...you're my best friend!!!" Sabrina exclaimed.

“I…am I?” Lucas was impressed by those sincere words.

"Yes. I hate to see you suffer and lie to protect worthless scum. *sniff* And then they say I'm the monster…” she wiped her melancholy face with a handkerchief.

“Sabrina….*sob* I'm sorry I doubted you….” disappointed of himself, Lucas lowered his eyes.

"Dawwww….cute little thing, don't cry, or you'll make me cry too…." she touched him gently.

"Lucas….Lucaaaas, look at this…" giant Sabrina gently raised her companion's head.

“Nothing here….nothing there…..” Sabrina showed the inside of her sleeves.

*PAF* “Tadaaaa!”

“Ohh Hahahaha…” Lucas clapped happily and giggled. In front of him were some beautiful roses, freshly teleported from the greenhouse. The pleasant scent of flowers comforted them both.

"Feeling better now, little friend?" Sabrina smiled happily. Lucas nodded happily.

“Hehe, nice….” the fine hands of the giant woman, gently held the poor mistreated child, taking him to her breasts to wrap him in a gentle hug. 

“Thank you for the decoration. A little creature as cute and kind as you deserve better treatment. Please, do your queen a favor. I want us to be the best friends from now on, and that you cut off your relationship with those putrid prisoners. Okay, Mr. Goldie Head?” she said in a sweet tone.

"Emmm, yeah...Hehehe, we'll be best friends forever" Lucas blushed, relieved. 

"Of course, dear. Aw, your beautiful skin was severely hurt during that fight. Let me share my psychic energy…" Sabrina suggested gently.

"Oh, Sabrina, I don't need to be cured, it's not serious…..*gasp*" Lucas felt pain in his body.

"Your wounds need to be tended. Besides, you're covered in clay. I don't like seeing my cute doll dirty and smelly…." focusing her gaze on Lucas, Sabrina had an idea.

“Lucas, would you like to take a bath with me? Heeheehe, it'll be fun” Sabrina looked quite happy.

"Uhh, don't you think it would be wrong to accompany you?" Lucas got nervous. While he would have the opportunity to be with Sabrina, he was afraid of disrespecting her by seeing her naked.  

"Don’t worry, buddy. Nothing will happen. Heehehee, you'll feel better after the bath” she smiled warmly, and soon the boy warmed up. The giantess shared her psychic energy.

“I hope you like this….REFRESH!!!” Lucas blew out a refreshing, scented psychic breeze. Lucas's wounds were slowly healing. The halls were filled with a sweet fragrance.

“Heh, good boy. I love that flowery scent” Sabrina got up from the bed and began to glow.

“OHH….*blush*” Lucas looked at the girl for a split second, and covered his eyes. The giantess did a change of clothes: instead of her red uniform, she was dressed in her black lingerie.

“Hahaha, sorry, it was a mistake on my part for not warning….” said Sabrina as she brought a towel with her telekinesis. Stunned, Lucas couldn't stop thinking about the giantess's glamorous and tempting half-naked body. She seemed even more beautiful than Kumatora...

“*gulp*….COME ON, THINK OF SOMETHING ELSE….” Lucas imagined his mother tucking him.

"Heeheehee, you really like my hands, don't you, Mr. Goldie Head...?" after feeling that Lucas affectionately hugged her fingers like blankets, giant Sabrina wrapped the boy even more.

“…….” silently, Lucas settled into his favorite spot. Sabrina went excitedly to the tub.

"Perfect. I'll have plenty of time to play with my dear doll” thought Sabrina. The clock in one of the corridors indicated that it was approaching 3 in the afternoon. Outside, in one of Kanto's vast forests, Salsa and Kumatora led the army in the direction of Saffron City.

“AHAHAHAH! Porky isn't the only one with an army of brainwashed minions!" Kumatora boasted.

“Eeek, eek!!!” Salsa amused himself by ordering the hypnotized soldiers to make funny faces.

“*slurp*…..Aaahhh, refreshing. Salsa, this is what I call a princess life” Kumatora enjoyed receiving the undivided attention of her servants. She lay down on the tank that Lt Surge was driving.

“More soda, slant-eyes!” ordered the tomboy.

"Yes, my dear mistress" Brock complied the orders.

“You, muscle head’s lover!! And what happened to my back massage, huh?!” she exclaimed. Nurse Joy came over to comfort Kumatora's back as she checked the map.

"Mmmm let's see. Lyra told us that Saffron City is a few kilometers from here..." without realizing it, the monkey began to push the buttons of the vehicle. Salsa accidentally activated a monitor.

"Ukiii?" Salsa looked impatiently. After a few seconds of static, a meeting was shown.

"This is terrible! We lost contact with Lance!!!” the Johto ruler said in alarm.

"Great, we just lost one of our best men…" the Kanto ruler added.

"Don't worry gentlemen, we still have hope that Lt Surge's formidable army..."

".......*yawn* Ukii" Salsa rubbed his eyes, bored with so much "chatter between humans".

“AAAAH LOOK AT THAT!!!!” all members of the governing body turned their attention to Salsa.

“Oooh! Ukiii ukiii kukyi” in response, Salsa danced for his audience.

“But…..what the hell is that monkey doing there?!” asked the head of the governing body.

“Hahaha. Don't you think he's cute?” Lorelei was delighted with the monkey's performance.

“Ukiii….*blush*” Salsa winked at the woman. Lorelei couldn't help laughing.

“Prima, this is not the time to laugh..." Bruno expressed, annoyed.

"I told you: the spirits warned me of a pink-haired girl, and an unidentified ape Pokemon kidnapping Lt Surge's platoon, but no one believed me…" Agatha muttered.

"Surge! Come up, answer us! What's going on?" the gathered people wanted to clarify what happened amid so much confusion. Lt Surge did not reply. He remained absorbed, with a lost look.

"Salsa, leave that! Do you want us to draw even more attention?!” Kumatora scolded the monkey.

“WAIT, TELL US WHO YOU ARE!!!!” *POW* The monitor was destroyed with a punch.

“Hey, you moron!!! *PAF* Faster, I don't have all day!!!” Kumatora yelled impatiently. Lt Surge ordered to increase the speed of the vehicles. From her pocket, Kumatora took out a wallet.

“Lucas….I'm coming for you” the tomboy looked determinedly at a picture of Tazmily's twins. Meanwhile, Sabrina and her friends continued to enjoy their break.  

“BUAHAAA….Uhhhh…*sniff*” after the game of pinball, Damian was toothless.

“Yahoo! They don't know me as the queen of pinball for nothing, dear” Paula beat Little Sabrina's score. The unfortunate ruffian was sent straight to the dungeon.

"Hehehe, did you like the cookies, Nessie?" the dolly looked at him tenderly.

"…..Yes. Th…Thank you, Little Sabrina” Ness murmured, feeling a little relieved.

“Nessie, cheer up. If you feel bad, you can count on me. Hehehe, let's be friends…” the girl in the white dress patted Ness's head. After returning a small smile, Paula interrupted the scene.

“Ehem…excuse me, Sabrina. Now Ness, would you be so kind as to show me some affection?” she said, trying to hide her jealousy. Paula brought Ness close to her lips.

“Now kiss me, my love. Tell me how much you love me too…” Ness kissed giant Paula.

"……Eh?" Paula felt a strange sensation. Ness's skin was cold and rough.

“Paula….” stiff, and stressed, Ness reluctantly tried to express affection.

"Tell me…." Paula clasped her hands together.

"I l…o…v…e….y…o…u…." biting his lips, Ness spoke, almost robotically.

“Th….Thank you?” Paula felt as if Ness was under anesthesia. After all, he gave her an emotionless kiss. Little by little, both became contaminated with frustration and emotional pain.

“Ness, I knew it. I'm the problem, right?” Paula bowed her head wistfully.

“No……*sniff*” he replied, not daring to look at the blonde.

“Uhhmm.…Pa-Paula….” Ness murmured, still with distrust.

"Yes…?" Paula asked.

“….Are you going to punish me for not pleasing you? *sniff* Maybe I'm someone who doesn't understand women…” Ness lifted his head, and looked at Paula, rather woefully.

“Ness, I'm not as cruel as you think. Come here…." Paula hugged him. That comforting feeling of being surrounded by a warm feminine skin, undoubtedly reminded him of his dear mother.

“I'm sorry I haven't talked to you these 4 months…I didn't think loneliness affected you so much” he cried.  

“There, there Ness. Apologizing is the first step to understanding girls…” the giantess gently pressed him against her chest. Ness was struck by the kind, sympathetic side of Paula.

"That friend of yours must have suffered a lot from not having friends, right?" Ness asked.

"Yep. She wants to rebuild her life after a bad decision she made years ago…*sniff*” the dolly let out a tear. Paula patted her on the back.

"That's how it is. Sabrina corrupted herself as a child to fill that emotional void. She let her bad side control her to seek success in power and fame. But that didn't make her happy. For this reason, we support her. Right, my cute cinnamon roll?” Paula hugged the teal-haired girl.

“Heeheehee. Sabrina wanted to show that she changed for good, but instead she received rejection and harassment from people….” Little Sabrina said. As much as he hated Sabrina, he empathize a bit with her. Ness noticed things in common with his old chubby friend….

“When I hit Lucas, and then Sabrina cried….*sniff* my heart broke. Thanks to me, they beat him up, and I risked the lives of innocent people. But worse, Lucas said he hates me…" Ness felt disappointed in himself. 

"Aww. Tell me, the argument started because you insulted Sabrina?” Paula asked. He nodded.

“*sniff* I'm so sorry. I see that both are great friends. I messed everything up…” Ness sobbed.

"Nessie, losing a friend is sad. Lucas may be at odds with you, but come on, you still have Paula. She wants to keep you company…" the girl Sabrina pointed at the blonde cheerfully.

“Ness, have fun with us. I won't hurt you, I just want you to feel better…” Paula comforted little Ness by caressing his wounds from the fight. Ness smiled slightly.

“Hehehe, alright my beautiful boyfriend. I'm glad you feel sorry for insulting our older sister. I know you are a good boy. If you behave well, everything will be wonderful…” Paula's comforting words acted like welcome medicine for Ness. He felt better.

"So, what do you say, do you want to play on the trampoline?" Paula asked. Ness said "yes".

“Haha, Paula, I told you. If you are nicer to Nessie, you'll surely make him fall in love easily” said the dolly telepathically. The girls excitedly played with Ness on the trampoline.

“Well, here we are. Hehehee, turn around, little friend…” Sabrina said delightedly. The psychics were preparing to take a relaxing bath. Lucas undressed near the feet of the giantess.

"Just look back when I tell you, little imp..." in her tone of voice, there was an enormous joy. The giant girl took off her sandals and her luxurious black lingerie. Lucas felt something soft fall on him.

“Heehehee…Oops” she giggled. With his eyes covered, Lucas turned red. From the smooth and luscious texture of the object, he easily deduced that he had giant Sabrina's bra over him.

"Mmmm, I'm done undressing..." Lucas said, a little unsure. Sabrina moved her bra away with telekinesis, and prepared to step into the tub. The girl submerged in silence.

"Perfect, you can open your eyes, Lucas" Sabrina ordered.

“Good, I hope….Ah!” Lucas turned to see, but suddenly, he was teleported. The water was at a pleasantly warm temperature, almost as the hot springs in his world. Around him, flowers and scented candles adorned the bathtub. But there was no trace of Sabrina….

“Ehh…Sa-Sabrina, where are you…?” Lucas murmured, a little concerned.

“Heehehehe….” a mischievous giggle manifested itself in Lucas's mind.

“AAAHHH!!” Lucas was lifted up by a colossal hand. From the water, passing through the dense steam, emerged a huge gloomy face with red eyes.

"I'll kill you…."

“AAAAAAGGGHHH!!!” the boy shrieked in panic, and covered his face.

“Heh….Hahahaha, little dorky…” Lucas felt his back being massaged by a finger. The creature's gloomy face returned to its usual sweet expression. Sabrina played another prank on him….

“Hahaahaa, you should have seen your face…!!!”

“Grrr….PK FLAAASH!!!” in response, Lucas emitted a small psychic light.

"Aaayeee.....!" *BOOM* The electrical energy caused a small explosion.

“Uhhh….*cough*” Sabrina's face was slightly charred, with her eyes goofy. Her lips twitched and her hair stood up in the shape of an afro.

“*Pfff*…Hahahaha, you look so funny!!!” Lucas laughed heartly.

"Wow, so do you want to play with me, right?" Sabrina's eyes lit up red again.

"Wait, please…AAAaaahaaa!!!" Sabrina used Confusion on Lucas, and she shook him several times in the air until he was dizzy. The girl stopped and directed him to the water.

"Aghhh…." Lucas moved his head down, as if he was going to pass out.

"Oh no!!! Lu-Lucas, talk to me!!!" Sabrina screamed desperately. 

"No…. *sniff* Lucas….." the girl cried, regretting her rough play. Lucas was in her hands, apparently unconscious. However…

"Wow…Hahaha, that was fun"…Lucas smiled again, wanting to continue playing.

"Aww, Lucas, you're fine. Sorry about what happened. I'll try to play more delicately…" giant Sabrina brought the boy close to her nose, to pamper him with soft nuzzles.

"*blushing* No problem, Sabrina. I'm sorry for attacking you in revenge" Lucas reciprocated the giantess's affection by hugging her nose. He felt enraptured towards her.

"Heeheehee….you caught me by surprise with that psychic light attack, Mr. Goldie Head" Sabrina expressed as a sign of compliment. The girl carefully washed her long hair.

"Thanks. Hehe, after all, I’m one of the lights of hope that brighten your life, my sweet queen….*MUACK*" Lucas worshiped the giantess he loves so much by kissing her elegant fingers.

"Hahahaha…..dear, don't go on…" Sabrina touched her cheek, totally blushing. She didn't want to admit it, but she began to see her favorite doll as more than just a friend.

"Hmm, Sabrina?" Lucas also blushed. The beautiful giant woman fixed her gaze on the blond. She almost looked like she wanted to bring the boy to her lips. After a touching silence, she spoke.

"Lucas, your hair is very soft and silky. I'm sorry that it was mistreated after that fight. Do you mind if I wash your hair, little guy?" Sabrina suggested in a loving tone.

"Yesss, I would love to!!!" Lucas responded immediately.

"I knew you would say that" she said, with a smile. The giantess extended one of her majestic palms, and after bringing the shampoo closer with her telekinesis, Sabrina used her other hand to wash the blond hair of her best friend.

"Ow, ohhh, Hahahaha!!" a tingling sensation surrounded Lucas.

"Hehehe, stay still, my pretty doll…" Lucas loved feeling the smooth, soft skin of Sabrina's giant fingers gently touch his body. Salsa and Kumatora were getting closer to their destination.

“Man, were someone partying over here, or what?" from the forest, Kumatora glimpsed the ruined city. In the sky, various Poke Balls floated waiting to turn some unlucky person into a doll.

“Hmm, according to the map, Sabrina's gym is that fancy building over there. But those vermin around the place don't give me a good feeling. They must be her pets…” Kumatora said referring to Sabrina's Pokemon. The girl took off her binoculars and ordered the army to stop.

“Okey, you bunch of losers! LISTEN TO ME, WE MUST PLAN A RESCUE!!!” she yelled.

“Yes, mistress Kumatora….” her hypnotized minions responded in unison. Hiding in the trees, Kumatora instructed Ash Ketchum and the army to launch a surprise attack.

 

TO BE CONTINUED