- Text Size +

Salsa and Kumatora were exploring another dimension: a medieval kingdom with extravagant inhabitants called "Hyrule". The psychic girl and the monkey asked in each place about the blond boy they were looking for, but they did not obtain satisfactory results.

"Ugh, I'm so tired. Let's ask this creature if it knows anything...." Kumatora approached a Goron.

"Excuse me, sir, have you seen this child?" Kumatora showed a photo of Lucas that she received from Flint.

"Oh yeah-Goron. I'll bring the child instantly-goron" the rocky-skinned creature brought a blond boy in a green-colored robe and hat.

"Hello. Nice to meet you, my name is Link" Toon Link greeted warmly.

"......" Kumatora put a poker face.

"Eek, eek, eek" Salsa laughed.

"IMBECILE, THIS IS NOT THE BOY I'M LOOKING FOR!!!!! ARE YOU BLIND, OR WHAT....?!!!" she exploded in anger. Toon Link and the Goron fled in fear.

"Uki, ukiiiii!!!!" Salsa asked Kumatora to calm down. She took a deep breath. They both continued walking to a quiet part of the forest.

"Huh. Salsa, this is useless. We have searched in many dimensions today, and nothing. We went through a city called Station Square with strange talking anthro animals, and we even got to a dimension where a Fassad-like guy in red clothes led us towards a princess. But even so, there is no trace of Lucas.... " Kumatora briefly remembered their visit to the world of Mario Bros.

"I know this boy, he's Lucas" said Princess Peach, remembering the Subspace Emissary. The princess ordered a search on all the houses of the Mushroom Kingdom.

"Sorry, Kumatora. There is no clue of the child in my kingdom" Kumatora was about to leave upon hearing the result, but the princess offered her an item for the adventure.

"Kumatora, I know that your mission to explore the dimensions is very dangerous. Accept this offering that will be of great help...." the princess showed Kumatora a yellow mushroom with red spots. The pink haired girl looked at Princess Peach's offering with disgust.

"Neh, I don't need that garbage, thanks. Besides, I hate mushrooms" Kumatora said rudely, recalling that time she consumed hallucinogenic mushrooms on Tanetane Island.

"But Kumatora, the mushroom has magical powers...." she insisted.

"Bla bla bla. I have psychic powers, I don't need any help. Let's go Salsa" just as Kumatora was forming a portal with Dr Andonuts's pencil, Salsa stopped her.

"What are you saying, my friend, do you want to take this mushroom with us?" Kumatora asked the monkey uncertainly. Salsa nodded.

(Back to the present)

"That blonde princess said something that I should eat this thing when the situation is critical. I'm not sure what she was referring to, but anyway, we've wasted a lot of valuable time..." Kumatora said putting the mushroom in her sweater pocket. The girl returned to Tazmily. It was night in Lucas's beautiful hometown. Villagers were still concerned about his disappearance. In the cemetery, something strange happened: the spirit of a deceased woman emerged from the grave. Great sadness was reflected on her face.

"My son....is in trouble. I must do something" said the mysterious disconsolate ghost figure.

"Mom, don't go. Kumatora will take over" suggested the spirit of Claus. 

"But, I can't be calm if something happens to your brother. *sniff*" the ghost woman was flying towards the machine of Dr Andonuts. 

"Hi again daddy-o, I have explored the dimension, and I found nothing. It's time to visit another place" Kumatora gave orders to the scientist.

"Grrrrrrr.....WOOOF, WOOOF!!!!" Boney was growling at Dr Andonuts, showing his fangs.

"Qu-qu-quiet, nice doggy. We'll bring back your owner, I swear!!!" said the scientist nervously. 

"PKKKK THUNDEEEER!!!!" Kumatora and Salsa entered the portal, not realizing that the spirit of the ghost woman was following them. Back in Saffron City, Sabrina returned to the gym, without first checking that there were no people left in the middle of the destroyed city.

*Sabrina teleported Officer Jenny, and the cops she defeated earlier*

"I know I shouldn't be here, but it's so tempting to take pictures of this beauty..." Todd thought blushing. He was hidden among the rubble of buildings.

"Hmm" moaned the giantess looking around her. Todd's fun didn't last long. 

"AAAAGHHHH" Todd yelled. A great psychic force removed the debris. 

*BOOOOM* "Hahaha. You are so pathetic that you have to be a stalker spying on girls secretly instead of speaking to them" Sabrina said mockingly. She made Todd levitate.

"NOOOO, forgive me, I promise not to take pictures of you again..." Todd pleaded in fear. A photo album fell from his bag. It was full of intimate photos of Sabrina, including some naked shots. 

"Ugh, tell me you miserable bastard. What's this...?" the giant woman asked angrily.

"Well, nothing.....I swear" Todd wanted to get out of the situation. 

"AAAAAAGHHH, THESE ARE PHOTOS THAT I HAD TAKEN ON SECRET TO SELL TO THE PRESS THAT SPEAKS BADLY ABOUT YOU, AND I WAS GOING TO KEEP SOME NAKED SHOTS FOR MYSELF...." Todd shouted frightened between gasps. Sabrina strangled him.

"You'll love spending the rest of your days rotting in the dungeon!!!" Sabrina said in a creepy voice. The giantess teleported Todd to the gym.

"NOOOOOOO!!!!!" a woman yelled horrified.

"Sshhhhh, shut up you idiot. Do you want the witch to find out where we are?!!!" some voices echoed through the eerie silence of the city. The voices came from the subway, where the route that connects Saffron City with other places was.

"Hehehe. PSYSHOOOCK!!!!" Sabrina used her Psyshock technique, generating explosive psychic spheres that slammed into the street. Within sight of the giant woman were her former classmates, and several refugees who witnessed the heroic acts of Red and Lucas.

"*gulp* Do you think the blond boy, or someone else will come to save us?" a desperate man said. Sabrina crouched down, bringing her giant hand closer to them. All the people were unable to run, they were totally paralyzed by the immense psychic strength of the giantess. 

"Hello, my old friends. We'll go play to the toy box together, MUAHAHA" Sabrina laughed with a sadistic expression. The giantess suffocated the people with her hands.

"AAAAAAHHHH, AAAAAAAAAAGHHH!!!!!

BUAAHHHHH, MY BONES ARE HURTING ME!!!!!

HELP, I CAN'T BREATHE....." Sabrina continued laughing with pleasure. After 5 minutes of cruel play, the woman stopped squeezing the citizens, sending them to the toy box.

"This is the best day of my life. I have to celebrate it with my sisters" thought the psychic girl happily. The giantess continued walking until she reached her gym. 

"Now, all I have to do is protect my base of operations in case those fools come after me.....BARRIERRR!!!!" Sabrina generated a huge psychic energy field around the gym. The barrier was reinforced with several layers, which regenerated after receiving enemy blows. 

"Only ghosts, or those with a strong PSI who learn Teleport can break through this!!!!" Sabrina said proudly. She returned to normal size. 

(Inside the toy box, fear reigned among the shrunken people)

"Uuughhhh, where are we....?" Officer Jenny asked after being unconscious.

"*sniff* No, this can't be happening. I wanted to go see my mother on my day off, buaaaahh" Nurse Joy cried disconsolately. Even though Nurse Joy was rescued by Lucas, she was captured along with the people evacuating in the subway.

"AAAHHHHH. AAAAAUUUUCHHH!!!" Todd's heartrending screams could be heard in the distance, he became Sabrina's first victim to be sent to the dungeon. Inside the black box covered by dust and cobwebs, a terrible torture chamber was designed: in it no light entered. Shrunken prisoners were chained to spiked spheres, and left almost naked, with their bodies exposed for flogging. During the time Sabrina became cruel and ruthless, she used that box as a method of severe punishment for the psychics of the Saffron gym who did not obey her orders.

"Very good, my cute little birds, keep it up" Sabrina fed some Natu in a cage. The psychic birds were trained to whip prisoners, using their telekinesis to move the whips.

"AAAAAAHHHH!!!!" the gasps and screams of pain continued, instilling fear in everyone.

"*gulp* That...is Todd's voice" Misty commented scared. 

"I-I-I don't even want to imagine being there, ugh...." May's legs were shaking.

"Think about it girls, we could be next..." Dawn said desperately.

"If you don't want to suffer the same fate as that boy in the dungeon, stay calm. We will all support each other" said Ormond, trying to cheer up the group of prisoners. The toy box was being occupied by several people. Sabrina approached the city.

"Dawwwww, just look how beautiful are the dolls I just got, hehehe" Sabrina's gigantic gloomy face left the tiny people frozen with fright. Everyone trembled for fear of saying or doing something that would enrage the giant woman.

"Let's see, who am I going to play with first...." Sabrina reached out her giant hand in front of the group of her former classmates.

"No. Nooooo. Forgive us, Sabrina, we shouldn't have treated you badly....

We promise to be good friends with you, waaaahhhhh

Please give us another chance Sabrina...." the pleas of those people in the toy box were useless.

"Heh, you bunch of stupid hypocrites. I offered my friendship before, and I did my best to prove I became a good person after regaining my smile. But even so, you kept rejecting me and treating me very horrible...." Sabrina said with rancor.

"AAAAAAGHHHHH!"

"Grrrrr, don't even think I'll have compassion after everything you have done since childhood!!!!" Sabrina strangled the group of friends, remembering the bullying she received.

(Sabrina at her child age was in a class at a school for Pokemon trainers from wealthy families)

"Okay kids, can anyone answer the question?" the teacher gave Sabrina the floor.

"Yes, Professor. Pokemon are used to fight. A Pokemon gains experience for each fight in which it is victorious. As they gain experience, they grow, and the nature of each one not only differentiates them in terms of personality, but also affects their genetic, related to the total stats they can reach" the teacher was surprised by the girl's response.

"Very good Sabrina. You are very intelligent, it shows that you want to learn. Your classmates should have you as a good example to follow in class" the teacher commented happily.

"Hehehe, thank you teacher. I also hope I can make friends, they all seem like nice children" even though Sabrina proved to be cordial and friendly, the children in the class looked at her with envy. 

"Be friends with you? Haha. No one would want to befriend a weirdo who keeps bending spoons"

"The class witch asked us to be her friends. Oops, I'm scared, hahaha"

"Sabrina is like that monster that nobody loves. She feels special for being a brainiac freak"

(The comments of her classmates made Sabrina feel destroyed inside)

At recess, her classmates continued to harass and denigrate her.

"Muack. Mr Goldie head, you look like a real handsome leading man, Hehehe. Your girlfriend will love the outfit you're wearing" Sabrina was playing tenderly with her favorite doll. With her psychic strength, she levitated her other toys.

"Hey, hey guys. Look, there is that stupid sick girl again playing with her silly dolls. She can't talk with others like normal girls"

"That freak has recited strange spells before turning her eyes red. She leaves me disturbed"

"What's next, will she use her dolls to perform some voodoo spell on us? Hahahaha"

"Umm......*sniff sniff*" Sabrina was crying depressed.

(Back at the Saffron gym, Sabrina led the group of people into the kitchen)

"I don't need the friendship of awful smug people like you. I have my sisters who give me the company and emotional support that I have always longed for" Sabrina's former companions, contemplated how they were placed on a frying pan.

"Muahaha. You have the honor of being fried with one of Paula's pans. Enjoy the game" Sabrina lit the flames on the stove. Loud screams of horror echoed throughout the gym.

"AGGGGHHHHH!!!!!"

"NOOOO, MERCYYYYY!!!" the people in the toy box were falling into despair and panic. Sabrina laughed at her victims. The giant woman returned the students to the box, with their bodies covered with painful burns.

"Ugh, my legs are killing me..."

"Ouch....*gasp*"

"With this we are at hand, friends" the shrunken people went to see the wounded.

"Y-y-you won't be able to lock us all in here, Sabrina" a young man shouted nervously.

"Um, look, one of my ex-boyfriends who falsely accused me of kidnapping children to torture them to death, thinks people will be safe from my plan. Big mistake" said Sabrina.

"AAAGHHHH...." Sabrina threw the man against a wall. Officer Jenny went to help the injured.

"Heh. Stupid people. In case you think I won't be able to shrink the whole world in the palm of my hand, look at this..." Sabrina levitated boxes of the size of a matchbox. She enlarged one of them, revealing another toy town.

"I have several toy boxes where I can lock up my victims if I want. Just think about it, you can share space in my gym with people from other regions like Johto, or Hoenn" Sabrina's words were discouraging all the shrunken people.

"A new era of the Pokemon world has begun. I'll be your new queen. The people will have to obey and respect me, along with my sisters. No insignificant critter can stop me, I literally have the Saffron city police force in my toy box, and part of the Kanto army, hahahaha"

"But what about the blond psychic?" the reporter asked.

"Mmm, now that I realize it, I don't see the boy anywhere" said the cameraman after browsing the streets of the toy town.

"Huh, are you referring to Lucas? I admit that the brat is strong, but he's no match for me in giant size. The little rascal's attacks didn't even tickle me. I feel so sorry for him that I played with the kid for a while. I let him go with the condition that he doesn't get in my way. If he reveals himself against me, I swear I'll kill him in front of all of you!!!" Sabrina's statement stunned everyone.

"Honey, this is serious. Our daughter is willing to kill innocent children. I fear for the lives of the poor kids who could end up in this place..." Lisa cried inconsolably.

"Buahhh....*sniff* Look what our daughter has become, it's our fault..." Ormond hugged his wife tenderly. Sabrina levitated a pile of clay, wood, pottery, and various work tools.

"My toy box needs remodeling. Time for work, my dear dolls" Sabrina doubled the size of the toy town, until she left a large empty space. She gave orders:

"I want you to build houses and monuments in honor of me. Everyone must work without exception. If you refuse to cooperate, a stay in the dungeon awaits you, understood?!!!"

"Uhhhh, y-y-yeah Sabrina" said nurse Joy scared, grabbing a shovel.

"Good girl. I hope everyone follows her example..." Sabrina withdrew from the room to prepare something delicious for her "sisters".

"Haunter, be a good Pokemon, and keep an eye on my slaves please, I want everyone to work...." Sabrina said stroking the ghost.

"Haun....Teeer" the ghost Pokemon obeyed her orders reluctantly. Deep down, he didn't want to see the poor people suffer. The nightmare of being caught in the toy box gained more strength than ever.

Will our blonde hero be able to save the Pokemon world, and his old friend Ness?

 

TO BE CONTINUED