- Text Size +

An invader threatened the lives of the girls. Having strategically avoided the flying traps, Tazmily's intruder grew to titanic proportions, defeating Paula and company. Sabrina arrived in time to help her comrades. She and Kumatora were going to fight with everything.

“Grrrr…..YOU'RE DEAD SABRINA! PKKK STAAR….!!!” the tomboy tried to use PK Starstorm.

"Not so fast! DISABLE!!!" Little Sabrina deactivated Kumatora's technique.

*POW* *SMASH* “Aaagh….” Kumatora responded with a vicious kick followed by a punch.

"DO NOT TOUCH HER! CONFUSION!!" Sabrina's eyes glowed. The giantess tried to push her rival.

“*gasp*….PSYBEAM…” the doll assisted her adult alter ego with her multi-colored beam.

“AHAHAHA! PSI OFFENSE DOWN α!!” Kumatora extended one of her hands to counter Sabrina's telekinesis. With her other hand, she weakened Little Sabrina's psychic power.

*BOOOM* “Oh, no….AAAAAHHH!!!” *SMAAASH* The Psybeam didn't even tickle her. Kumatora easily slammed the poor girl to the ground. The 2 psychic giantesses continued to struggle.

"PLEASE, RESIST!!! Big Sabrina, don't worry, we'll help you” Paula and Nancy helped the doll.

“Please…stay out of this fight” Sabrina ordered.

“Uh, why?!” Paula asked desperately.

“You are too exhausted to fight. I want you safe…” Sabrina answered.

“*cough* She's right. Let's protect the gym and heal the Pokemon” suggested the doll.

"I hope you're okay..." Paula said sadly. Sabrina smiled confidently at her.

“HAHAHA!!! YES, RUN, YOU BUNCH OF SISSIES!” Kumatora scoffed at Sabrina's group. With denial, the girls walked away from the battle zone. Nancy telepathically called Chimecho.

“Grrrr…..” Sabrina and Kumatora used their telekinetic power with all their might. The city rumbled with huge tremors and cracks opening everywhere. Neither gave ground.

“You won't be able to resist for long! PSI OFFENSE DOWN α!!!” the giant pink-haired girl spread her palms out and emanated pink psychic energy. Sabrina felt that she was slightly pushed.

“Huh? AAARGHHH….” Kumatora lifted her rival from the ground, and suffocated her.

"Heh, since you ask me not to hurt your friends, let's have our duel away!" Kumatora yelled defiantly. Sabrina was telekinetically thrown against some buildings, and she let her guard down.

“Kya kyi kya….” Salsa watched Sabrina carefully.

“PKKK THUNDEEER!!!” the giant tomboy continued the offensive with an electric attack.

“TELEPORT!” Sabrina reacted in time and quickly teleported. She tried to attack.

“KOOKIII!!” Salsa used his Monkey Mimic. Kumatora dodged every kick and punch from her rival.

“She's fast…..” *SMAASH* *POW* *BAM* “Aagrrr…” Kumatora continued to teleport briefly, until she managed to ambush Sabrina with several punches in quick succession.

“HIYAAAAAAA!!!” *SMAAAASH* The pink-haired giantess sent Sabrina flying with a kick.

“Hahaha! You must be pretty pathetic for me to beat you up using your own techniques!!” Kumatora bragged at the top of her lungs. A cloud of debris surrounded Sabrina.

“*cough* If she's able to copy my attacks, and lower my psychic power, I must be careful…” Sabrina thought. The green-haired giantess stood up, and focused her energy with Calm Mind.

“PKKK FIREEEEE!!!” Kumatora expelled gigantic flames from her fingers.

“PSYBEAM!!!” *BOOOOOM* Sabrina responded with her multicolored beam. Both powerful attacks collided, generating explosions. The giant girls continued to move nimbly, attacking each other with their respective psychic techniques.

“PSI OFFENSE DOWN α!!!” Kumatora attempted to weaken Sabrina's psychic power. But….

"CALM MIND! PSYBEAM!!”….Sabrina invalidated her technique by increasing her power.

*BOOOOM* “Ugh….” the beam temporaly confused Kumatora. 

"CONFUSION!!! *SMAAASH* Sabrina's violently threw Kumatora into buildings many meters away.

“PSYSHOCK!!!” *BOOOOM* Kumatora was surrounded by explosive orbs of psychic energy, which exploded in unison. Kumatora received heavy damage.

“Prepare to be humiliated….” Sabrina murmured.

“*gasp* *cough* Don't think you'll beat me with that! LIFEUP β!!!” Kumatora healed her wounds.

“GRRR!! HOO! HOO! UKIIIII!!!!” Salsa hit his chest furiously and bared his teeth. Using his signature Funky Monkey Dance, he increased Kumatora's physical power.

"MEDITATE!" Sabrina clasped her hands together like a Medicham, increasing her strength as well.

"AGILITY! QUICK UP! YAAAAAAAAA!!!!” *SMAAAASH* Both psychic giantesses exclaimed a war cry, and ran at full speed to lunge at each other with charged punches. The hard impact separated them instantly. Debris and dust flew everywhere.

“PKKK GROUND Ω! PKKK FIREE!!! PKKK FIREE!!!” Kumatora stomped the ground heavily. Powerful seismic waves and gigantic columns of earth were heading towards Sabrina. Immediately afterwards, Kumatora shot several fireballs to complicate the advance of her rival.

"AGILITY! DOUBLE TEAM!!!” Sabrina further increased her speed and created illusory copies of herself. Her advanced reflexes allowed her to pass between the cracks and columns of earth. In a similar fashion to homing missiles, Kumatora's fireballs hit the copies of Sabrina.

“…..” Sabrina noticed the stones and debris falling among the shattered streets.

“HIYAAAA!!!” Kumatora punched and kicked one after another the illusory copies in front of her.

"Huh?" *SMAAASH* Sabrina teleported, and ambushed Kumatora with a powerful kick from behind. Kumatora reacted by kicking her back. Both exchanged blows.

“Grrr….you're going straight to the toybox!!!” Sabrina's eyes lit up white. Desperate, the green-haired girl teleported at a fleeting pace to try to turn her rival into a doll.

“PKKK FIREEEE!!!” Kumatora saw a white light approach. The tomboy extended her arms to expel fire. High temperature currents mitigated Sabrina's dollification beam.

“TELEPORT!!” Sabrina moved fast and relentlessly fired her white light.

“PKKK FIREE! PKK FIREE! PKKK FIREEE!!!” *BOOOOM* Kumatora further boosted her defense. The tomboy giantess continued to protect her weak spots by expelling intense fire at a 360-degree angle around her body. Kumatora's lightning fast reflexes, in conjunction with the explosions kept Sabrina away. The barrage of explosions ripped through the streets.

“There must be a way to get past her flame barrier…AAARGH!!” *BOOOM* Sabrina got hit by one of the explosions, and tripped. Sore from her serious burns, she slowly tried to get up.

“Haha, I have you where I wanted! PKKK FIREEEE!!!!” amidst the cloud of dust and debris, Kumatora blasted her helpless opponent with a full-power blast of fire. Sabrina thought fast.

"I GOT IT! CONFUSION!!" mere meters from being engulfed by Kumatora's fierce flames, Sabrina countered with an improvised technique. Taking advantage of the shower of massive debris kicked up by the fight, Sabrina gathered the sharp stones together, mixing them with sand from the destroyed asphalt to form a gigantic whirlwind of sand. The attack extinguished the flames.

“LIFEUP γ!!!” Sabrina regained health, and got up from the ground.

"What the hell?! AAAAAH!!!" the sand tornado charged hard at Kumatora, blurring her vision. The sharp stones generated cuts on her skin.

“YAAAA!!! *POW* *SMAAASH* *BAM* PSYBEAM!!!” with her off guard, Sabrina lunged at Kumatora at beastly speeds, landing blows in quick succession. The giantess finished her combo with a devastating Psybeam. Kumatora hit her head against some buildings.

“Ukii, UKIIII!!!” Salsa touched Kumatora's cheeks. She regained consciousness.

"You'll be my doll, Kumatora" Sabrina murmured. The tomboy felt a psychic light approach.

"NEVER! PSI MAGNEEET!!!” *BOOOOM* Inches from being turned into a doll, Kumatora blocked Sabrina's technique by absorbing the light with her magnetic field. The psychic orb unleashed an explosion that knocked Sabrina away from the pink-haired giantess.

“LIFEUP β! QUICK UP!!!!” Kumatora quickly healed, and fiercely ran towards her opponent.

“Here she comes” Sabrina caught her balance with her telekinesis, and concentrated.

“YA, YA, YA, YA, YAAAA!!!” Kumatora unleashed a flurry of punches and kicks. Sabrina used her premonition ability to the fullest, carefully dodging each blow.

"Take this!!!" Kumatora charged one of his fists of psychic energy and tried to deliver a punch.

“Ahrrr! HYP….NOSIS α!” Sabrina parried the blow just as Kumatora would break her face. She pressed down hard to twist her rival's arm. Kumatora tried to put her to sleep.

“ZEN HEADBUTT!!!” *BAM* *SMAAASH* Sabrina avoided eye contact by closing her eyes, and lunged at Kumatora with a hard headbutt. Kumatora was injured. But…

“*gasp*….” Sabrina swayed, and clutched her stomach. During her struggle, Kumatora elbowed her violently. She spat out some blood. Kumatora looked at her, with scratches on her head.

“PK STARSTORM! Dammit…." Kumatora's most powerful technique was still nullified.

“Ufff….I must recognize your enormous persistence in battle. This will make the challenge of becoming my new doll more fun” commented Sabrina, with a small determined smile.

“Heh, you're a grown-ass woman like me, and you still play with dolls? I feel sorry for you” Kumatora replied mockingly. Both psychic giantesses glared at each other.

“Dolls are crap for sissies! PKKK THUNDEEER!!!” Kumatora attacked with lightning bolts.

"Don't talk like that about my friends! MIRROR COAT!!!” Sabrina solidified the air into a wall of psychic energy. She bounced the electrical discharges back.

“PSI MAGNEEET!!!” *ZAAAAAP* Kumatora absorbed the electricity and channeled it into her fists.

"REFLECT!!!" *SMAASH* *POW* Sabrina cushioned Kumatora's punches by rotating psychic windows around her body. The tomboy did not give up. She attacked in various directions.

"CALM MIND!!!" Sabrina concentrated to increase her psychic power.

“PKKK FIREEEE! YAAAAAA!!!” Kumatora shot fire at the ground, and pierced through Sabrina's solid defense. Launching into the air, she prepared to deliver a powerful electrifying punch.

“PSYBEAM!! *BOOOM* Sabrina stopped the aggression with her multi-colored beam. The psychic energy from her beam mixed with electricity, with volatile results. An explosion engulfed the girls.

“*cough*….” *SMAASH* *POW* *BAM* Going through the cloud of smoke, Sabrina teleported and kicked Kumatora in the stomach. The giantesses exchanged blows in the air.

“Hmn…..” once the cloud of smoke dissipated, Sabrina looked around briefly. In the destroyed city, there were still some half-baked buildings and intact power poles.

“*spit*….Haha, not bad for a weirdo who still plays with dolls. QUICK UP!” Kumatora gloated, spitting out some blood. Immediately, she ran in the direction of her opponent.

“TELEPORT! CONFUSION!!" Sabrina evaded the blows by moving nimbly. Meanwhile, she took advantage of the distraction to launch buildings from various directions.

“PKKK FREEZEEE! PKKK FREEEZEEE!!!” *POW* Kumatora raised icy winds with her hands. The projectiles were reduced to brittle ice that cracked easily with her bare fists.

“You fell into my trap….” Sabrina murmured.

“Huh?....AAAAH!!” *BOOOM* Without warning, Kumatora stumbled. Her legs got immobilized. Sabrina quickly extended the power lines with her telekinesis.

“*gulp*….Ukiii….” frightened, Salsa hid inside the giant tomboy's hoodie.

“Ouch….*gasp*” *SMAAASH* Buildings of various sizes hit her at high speed. Kumatora received some cuts from shards coming from huge glass structures.

“PSYSHOCK!!!” *BOOOOM* Explosive psychic orbs severely damaged Kumatora.

“*gasp* *cough*…..Ughhh….” the pink-haired girl stayed in the ground, immobilized by the wires.

"There's no escape…" Sabrina muttered coldly. Her eyes flashed white.

"Lucas...forgive me" Kumatora closed her eyes. Just when it seemed to be the end of the battle…..

“What? N-n-no!!!” ….For some strange reason, Sabrina failed to use her dollification beam. Next, the green-haired giantess moved her hips, and performed a shameful dance.

*zip* “Eek, eeek, eeek!!!” a familiar chuckle rang through the alley. At Sabrina's feet, the little burlesque creature that was controlling her body teleported triumphantly.

“YOU…..LITTLE PEST!” Sabrina glared at the little monkey.

“AHAHAHA! You didn't count on my little friend saving me at the last minute” Kumatora quickly understood what happened. Before taking a fatal blow, Salsa copied Sabrina's Teleport technique with his Monkey Mimic, and immobilized her with a Funky Monkey Dance. 

“PKK…FIRE! LIFEUP β!” Kumatora freed herself from the wires and regained health. Sabrina kept dancing against her will. Salsa returned to the giant tomboy's shoulders.

“Can you grant me this piece? *POW* *BAM* *SMAAAASH* HIYAAAAAA!!!!” Kumatora went on the offensive, mercilessly pummeling Sabrina with a rigorous 16-hit combo.

*BOOOM* “Uhhh…” Sabrina was dragged many meters across the asphalt. She bumped her head.

“HAHAHA! DEFENSE DOWN α!” Kumatora spread her palms. Psychic waves lowered Sabrina's defense. The gym leader from Saffron city was partially stunned by the blows.

*SMAAASH* “AAAARGHH!!!” Sabrina let out an agonized cry of pain.

“Yes, beg for mercy! QUICK UP!!!” *POW* *BAM* Kumatora cornered her against some buildings, and delivered several high-speed punches to her stomach. Sabrina spat up quite a bit of blood.

"NO!!! We should go help….” Paula heard Sabrina's screams from a distance.

“Paula, don't do it! We cannot fight her….” sadly, Little Sabrina stopped her.

“*sniff*……” Paula cried. The doll comforted her with a hug.

“Girls, hurry up! Bring the missing Pokemon” Nancy ordered. The trio of psychics gathered the Pokemon fainted after the hard battle against the army. Chimecho healed them slowly.

"Dawww, the crybaby who still plays with dolls wants her mommy!" Kumatora noticed that Sabrina tried to hold back her tears. Despite her brutal beating, Sabrina's headache increased.

“Ugh….i’m….not….a crybaby! CONFUSION!!!" *BOOOOM* A strong telekinetic attack pushed Kumatora away. The psychic breeze kicked up debris that moderately damaged the tomboy.

"Heh, this duel isn't over yet!" Kumatora dispelled the debris with her telekinesis.

“Ughhh…*gasp* L-LIFEUP γ!” with her body trembling, Sabrina got up with considerable difficulty. Even with the greenish energy restoring her health, she felt very exhausted.

“PKKK GROUND α!!!” Kumatora hit the ground again with a powerful earthquake.

“TELEPORT!!!” Sabrina dodged the seismic waves.

"What's wrong, Sabrina, are you scared?" said the pink-haired giantess. To be safe, the Saffron City psychic girl disappeared from her rival's sight. Kumatora concentrated not to waste energy.

“Ufff…..ufff….*cough* That girl is much stronger than me. I have no energy left to predict her movements. How can I get out of this?” Sabrina carefully assessed her delicate situation.

"Gahaha, I thought you were a worthy opponent, but you're just a skittish little girl!!!" Kumatora scoffed her. The pink-haired giantess charged static electricity on her hands.

“If I don't do something…..the girls will be in trouble” determined to turn the match around, Sabrina planned a distraction against Kumatora. She kept hiding behind the buildings.

“All right, if you're not going to come out, I'll fry you alive! PKKK THUNDEEER!!! KOOKI KIAAAA!!!” Kumatora and the monkey shot intense lightning bolts around the streets. Dozens of dilapidated buildings exploded or were split in half. The urban landscape was illuminated in yellow.

“Now, or never…..” *BOOOOOM* Sabrina teleported away, evading the electrical discharges.

“……” the smoke cleared. Kumatora peered at the remains of buildings around her.

“PSYBEAM!!! PSYSHOCK!!!” her strategy went into course. A group of illusory copies of Sabrina attacked Kumatora from the sky and on the ground respectively.

“Hahaha, PSI MAGNEEEET!!!!” *BOOOOM* The tomboy’s blue orb absorbed the attacks, and so the copies of Sabrina disappeared with a bang. Kumatora let her guard down for a moment.

"AGILITY! BARRIER!!!!" the real Sabrina ran at extreme speeds, surrounding herself with a shield.

“PKKK FREE…..” *SMAAASH* “Aaagh!!!” Kumatora tried to fight back, but had no time to react. The charge pushed her against dozens of buildings. Sabrina kept running.

“Yeah, that's what I was talking about! GAAARRRR!!” *SMAAASH* Kumatora used the strength of her legs to break the impact. With an upward kick, she sent the spherical shield flying upwards.

“PKKK FREEZEEE!!!” Kumatora tried to destroy the barrier with a freezing breeze.

“……” Sabrina gave her a cold look. The green-haired giantess strengthened her shield energy.

"Woah!" *SMAAASH* Sabrina slammed down. Kumatora avoided the slam.

“If that's what you want, I'll fight fire against fire! COME ON, SALSA!!!!” Kumatora synchronized her mind with the monkey. Salsa copied Sabrina's levitate ability with his Monkey Mimic. The pink-haired giantess rose into the air, and a spherical psychic shield surrounded her body.

*SMAAASH* *SMAAASH* *BOOOOOM* Sabrina and Kumatora raised into the air even more. The girls fiercely rammed each other with their psychic barriers. None gave up.

“Good afternoon, dear Pokeviewers. In our last report, we reported the demise of Lt Surge's army. Here in Celadon City, the buses are heading to a shelter for civilians…” a reporter said.

"Miss Erika, it's time to leave town" ordered an officer Jenny.

"I know. My assistants are taking out the last Pokemon from my gym” Erika answered.

“Huh? LOOK AT THAT!!!" Erika noticed in the sky 2 spheres of light colliding.

“Ladies and gentlemen, we have a last-minute surprise! Erika, the famous Grass-type trainer saw something strange in the sky…” the reporter ordered the camera man to record the sky.

“It's…..Sabrina and another girl with a resemblance to Maylene. They're fighting" said the man.

"This is incredible! From here we witness a close confrontation between psychics. We don’t know the purposes of the pink-haired girl, but she seems determined to defeat Sabrina!” images of the duel between the psychic giantesses in the air, were televised in all places of the Pokemon world. Sparks and streams of light scattered across the sky as they charged at each other.

“Wow, she made it! Come on Kumy, I know you can win!!!” Lyra watched Kumatora on TV.

"Professor Oak, I'm worried about my son…" Delia said, watching the news with sadness.

"Don't worry, Delia. Ash is a skilled trainer who has come out of worse situations alive, I'm sure he'll be fine…." Oak comforted Ash's mother by patting her hand.

“PKKK FIREEE!!! PSYBEAM!!!” *BOOOOM* Sabrina and Kumatora continued to fight.

“*cough*….Mmmm. T-Thank you” Alakazam opened his eyes.

“Chim….Chime” the little Pokemon fell to the ground, exhausted. All Pokemon were healed.

“Good job, Chimecho. You deserve a break” said Little Sabrina.

"Girls, look!" Paula pointed to the sky with her finger.

“This looks bad. Sabrina won't be able to keep fighting for long…." said Nancy.

“*sigh* Do you think Sabrina will make it out alive?” Paula asked. For the sad, silent expression of Sabrina's Pokemon, and her alter ego, the blonde girl understood the seriousness of the situation.

“…..*gasp*” Alakazam touched his head. Something was bothering him.

"Zamy, what's wrong dear?!" Nancy noticed that Alakazam felt a lot of pain.

“….*cough*…..It's okay….Huh?” Alakazam's migraine grew in intensity, until manifesting painful images of a premonition that alerted a possible tragedy:

“Well, that would be it. There is nothing more to say” Kumatora threw a spit to the ground.

"No…..*sniff*" Paula and Little Sabrina approached the place. But it was too late.

"....Now, you girls are next" Kumatora replied coldly. Sabrina's body lay lifeless at her feet, bathed in a pool of blood. Her skin was severely cut by sharp rocks.

"No, *sob* Buaaaah, this is my fault!!!!" the dolly fell to her knees, and covered her eyes. The girls wept in a frenzy of screams of anger, anxiety, and guilt. The giant tomboy approached.

“Oxygen wastes like you deserve no pity. This is what you earned for attempting against the lives of innocent people” Kumatora insulted the girls.

“*sniff* Shut up….that's not true!!!” Paula answered nervously.

“Paula…..she's right. *sob* I…..I brought my sister into this. I'm a monster” sobbed the girl in the white dress. With a melancholy silence, Paula surrounded the poor girl with her arms.

“Silly girls….” Kumatora's eyes glowed ominously yellow.

“Sister…..*sniff* Forgive me….” Little Sabrina muttered.

“ALAKAZAM!!! ESPEOOOON!!! EXEGGUTOR!! GARDEVOIIIIR!!!” *BOOOOM* Sabrina's Pokemon combined their psychic powers. But the pink-haired giantess didn't even feel tickled.

"PKKK STAAARSTOORM!!!” Kumatora summoned her deadly shower of shooting stars.

“….Goodbye. I'll be with you until the end *sniff*” Paula said goodbye to her best friend. Alakazam's premonition ended with an explosion that leveled everything in its path.

"Alakazam, is something wrong?" Paula's face reflected immeasurable concern.

"Yes. We must save Sabrina” Alakazam stated telepathically.

"Huh? But we are in no condition to fight!” Nancy protested.

“The chances of winning might be slim, but we must try. My premonition does not lie. If we don't interfere in the fight now, Sabrina could die” replied Alakazam.

"Then let's do it!" exclaimed the giant blonde girl. Paula, Little Sabrina, and the Pokemon came up with a plan together to rescue Sabrina from a tragic end.

“From the explosions hear outside, Sabrina must be having a hard time” Brock said. In the toy box, tension gripped the air. Everyone was talking about the fight with Kumatora.

"I don't get it. If Sabrina is fighting Kumatora, why doesn't she just turn her into a doll?" Ash asked.

“*sigh* Ash, for normal people like us, it's easy to be at her mercy, but if Sabrina faces someone on her level, things are drastically different there” commented Misty.

“Misty is right. Now that I remember, Lucas told me a bit about Kumatora. Apparently, she is one of the strongest psychic warriors in my friend's universe" added Red.

“*gulp* If he told you that, Paula is in danger too. The fact that Kumatora managed to hold her hostage shows us that she is someone very strong. And Paula is not a weak girl” said Ness.

“*sniff* I wish to see my daughter and her friends safe….” Lisa expressed sadly.

"Me too, my love. Unfortunately, we can only wait” Ormond comforted her with a hug.

“Lucas must be suffering a lot right now….” Misty ducked her head.

"Why, Misty?" Ash asked the redhead.

“Sabrina is someone very special to him. Of all the prisoners housed in this place, Lucas is the only person she truly cares about. They are both great friends” she answered.

"Wow... that's a very nice touch" Ash thought seriously.

“*sniff* Paula….” Ness was silent.

“Stupid Sabrina. Why did you have to come to this, don't you realize that your own selfishness and not valuing your loved ones is destroying you as a person...?!" Clair bit her lips.

“Clair, I fully understand the pain you are going through….” Lance hugged her.

“Ummm….*sob* I'm a fool. I should have been with her when she needed me the most” Clair continued to cry. With a melancholy silence, some tears ran down her neck.

“Poor Sabrina. This whole fight is happening because of me. *sniff* I hope she and Kumatora come out alive of this…” Lucas felt tormented inside. Knowing that two of his friends were fighting to the death outside, and that he couldn't do anything about it, plagued him with sadness.

" So, how about we send all the Pokemon to attack Kumatora?” Little Sabrina suggested.

“I don't think it's much use. That girl has an exceptional defense. If we couldn't defeat her even in giant size, I doubt the Pokemon will be able to do it” Nancy carefully evaluated the ambush plan.

“The only viable option for us is to buy time….” Alakazam said telepathically.

“The main problem is that technique that weakened our psychic powers….” added the doll.

"Geez, if only there was some way to deal with Kumatora without our psychic techniques…” with few options left, Paula thought of a solution to the problem….

“Heehehe….MEDITATE! *BAM* PKKK FIREEE!!!” *BOOOM*

“*gasp* She….is too strong”

“YAAAAAA!!!” *SMACK* *SMAASH* (several flashbacks manifested in Paula's mind)

"Wait a minute, that's it!!!" after remembering her confrontation with the giant robots, and the moment she exchanged blows with Kumatora, Paula had an idea.

"Well Paula, what are we going to do?" Little Sabrina asked.

“Heh…we'll play ball and bare-knuckle fights with her” the blonde answered bravely.

“But Paula, Kumatora is stronger than us….” the doll didn't look very excited.

“We have no other alternative. Kumatora may have weakened our offensive psychic techniques to the point of being useless, but she forgot that we still have the option to fight with brute force. Your ability to kick balls will be useful to us right now” she explained. 

“Ohh, I see. Heehehee, is going to be fun” Little Sabrina said with a determined smile.

"Yes. It will be like playing dodgeball” added Paula. The group teleported boxes with balls from Sabrina's bedroom to the outside of the gym, and enlarged them.  

“Kumatora may be exhausted after the fight. That would give us a chance” said Nancy.

"Of course. Combining our speed and my support techniques, we can't lose” Paula stated.

“In case you need to win more time, I have a trick up my sleeve” Nancy revealed.

“Nancy, aren't you talking about that move? You haven't practiced enough” Alakazam warned.

"That's true. But if I have enough time to do it, that will help us” she answered.

“That's where you guys come in. We need you to entertain Kumatora long enough” Paula organized Sabrina's Pokemon for the surprise attack. Everything was prepared.

“Your plan is interesting, Paula. I'm not surprised my trainer thinks so highly of you” Alakazam smiled. In the sky, 2 spheres of light could still be seen crashing.  

“Thank you Alakazam. But we only have one chance. In case things get out of control, as a last resort, I'll ask the sky for a prayer, you'll see” the giant blonde girl winked.

*BOOOOM* Sabrina and Kumatora's barriers continued to collide. At this point, they were like two Tauros butting horns against each other. Both shields flickered.

“Grrrrr…..SABRINAAAA, FREE LUCAS AND THE PEOPLE YOU HAVE CAPTURED!” bursting with anger, Kumatora emanated large amounts of psychic aura that concentrated around her barrier.

"NEVER! LUCAS IS MY BEST FRIEND!!!!” Sabrina answered in an aggressive tone. The red-lit eyes of both giantesses anticipated their most powerful energy blasts.  

"I'LL KILL YOU!!!! PKKK FIREEE! GAARRRRR!!!!” Kumatora enveloped her psychic shield in a blanket of explosive flames. The kamikaze headed straight for Sabrina at full speed.

“I’LL SHOW YOU THE POWER OF MY LINEAGE! PSYSHOCK!!!” Sabrina concentrated all her energy and surrounded her shield with explosive orbs. The collision between the "comets" was inevitable.

*BOOOOOOM* A brutal explosion sent shockwaves scattering debris throughout Saffron City.

“That feeling of fear and despair…..I can feel it” thought Alakazam concerned. The sky was dyed a deep black. Paula and her group watched the cloud of smoke from the ground.

“N-n-no. *cough* My power…is failing” passing through the smoke, Sabrina fell. Her body suffered painful burns. Through her blurred vision, Sabrina saw a blue sphere levitate next to her.

“Heh, idiot, you never had a chance against me….” Kumatora said in a mocking tone. Before being hit by the explosion's flames, the giant tomboy mitigated the damage using PSI Magnet.

“AAAARGHHH!!! *sob*” Kumatora reached out Sabrina's neck, and strangled her.

“Ehehehe…..” *POW* *BAM* *SMAAAASH* Kumatora dove into her target, bombarding Sabrina with a merciless pummeling. Sabrina spat out streams of blood.

“DEFENSE DOWN α!” Kumatora further accentuated the fragility of her rival's body. After being affected by her psychic waves, Kumatora threw Sabrina from the sky. She crashed to the ground.

"Now, everyone to your positions!" Paula’s group rushed to the scene, hiding behind the buildings.

“Hahaha, is that all you got? Your lineage must be a bunch of useless wimps who couldn't face even the most helpless opponent!” Kumatora laughed with a smug look.

“Uhhh…..*cough* *gasp*” although considerably weakened, Sabrina opened her eyes.

“PKKK GROUND Ω!!!” with another shake of the earth, Kumatora raised huge columns of ground around Sabrina. The psychic girl was trapped in a prison of solid rock.

“ALAKAZAM!!! ESPEON!!! HYPNO!!! MR. MIME!!!!” working as a team, Sabrina's Pokemon raised a curtain of sand with their telekinetic powers to blind Kumatora's vision.

“EXEGGUTOR!!! JYNX!!!!” the ambush continued with freezing bombs launched from behind.

"It's time. Offense Up Ω…..” silently, the little girls increased their physical strength to fight.

“……” sneakily, Nancy spread her arms, and tried to use her new technique.

“*cough* *gasp*…….Friends. Thank you for coming to save me…..*sniff*” tears of hope calmed Sabrina's anguished heart. Her wounds were exposed before the giant sharp rocks.

“Grrr, don't even think that these useless insects will save you! PKKK FIREE!!!” with her eyes itchy from the sand, Kumatora defended herself from the Pokemon by erratically expelling fire. The pink-haired giantess cracked the ice easily with her powerful legs. Suddenly……

*SMAAASH* “Nice try….” *SMAAASH* “OUCH!” *SMAAASH*…..the tomboy stopped an object that was coming at top speed with her reflections. But Kumatora couldn't avoid the spherical projectiles that bombarded her heavily in quick succession and in every possible direction.

"Whoops, sorry! Hehehehe!!!” Paula and Little Sabrina got in on the action. Hovering around her, the psychic girls teleported repeatedly and kicked the balls around at lightning speed.

“Grrr…..PKK THUNDEEER!!!” Kumatora rubbed her eyes, and fired a warning shot.

"AGILITY! OFFENSE UP Ω!” the psychic girls joined hands, increasing their speed, evasion, and physical strength. The discharges were unable to reach them. The game of dodgeball continued.

“OFFENSE DO…..” *SMAAAASH* Kumatora tried to react, but she received an overinflated piece of rubber that left her with a black eye. More giant balls with an impact force comparable to solid concrete, impacted her stomach, and legs, leaving some scratches.

“YAAAAAAA!!!!” *POW* *SMAAAAASH* Paula quickly slipped away through the rain of balls, and she returned to Kumatora the beating from the last time. Kumatora hit some buildings.

“*gulp* *gasp* Oh….but what?....” Kumatora spat out quite a bit of blood. Being a little dazed, she saw the giant girl in the white dress quickly approaching.

“No…..LIFEUP β!” Kumatora instantly healed her wounds, and stood up.

“Ukiiii!!!” Salsa used Funky Monkey Dance. Little Sabrina's speed was drastically reduced.

“Huh? AAAAAAAHHH!!!" Little Sabrina tried to kick her, but Kumatora stopped the dolly in her tracks with telekinesis. Paula came to the rescue wielding her frying pan for a direct hit.

*POW* “Aaagh!” *SLAM* Kumatora dropped her physical strength with Offense Down α, followed by a hard punch to the nose. The tomboy lifted Paula, making her collide with Little Sabrina.

“Uhhh……AAAAAH BUAAAAAHHH!!” Kumatora approached the girl in the white dress. Pressing her foot hard against her neck, the tomboy pinned her down. Kumatora grabbed Paula by her dress.

“*cough* *gasp* Enough games, you little brats” warned the tomboy. Her hand quickly charged with static electricity. Paula was affected by a brutal electric shock.

“ALAKAZAM!!! EXEGGUTOR!! HYPNO!!!” Sabrina's Pokemon did what they could to defend the little girls. Unfortunately, Kumatora weakened their psychic powers with PSI Offense Down Ω.

*ZAAAAAP* “AAAAHHHH, NANCY, NOW!!!” Paula ordered with a scream of agony.

“GAAARDEVOIIIIR!!!” Nancy used her new move: Trick Room. A huge rectangle of light covered the place where the battle was taking place. Invisible magical walls surrounded the rectangle.

"What's that thing..?" *POW* *BAM* Kumatora took a beating. The girls moved very fast.

"ALA….?" Alakazam and the Pokemon tried to attack. But they were unable to do it.

"Give up, Kumatora!!!" Paula yelled defiantly.

“Aaaaghh *gasp* never….” Kumatora began to feel tired. She tried to use Quick Up.

*POW* “Woaaaah!!!” *SMAAASH* However, she only managed to slow her down even more. The magic field reversed the girls' speed, making Kumatora slower in comparison.

“*cough* *gasp* Dammit” Kumatora slammed her head hard into the rubble. The psychic girls rushed towards her, with their feet pounding like jackhammers as they advanced. 

“Kookiii!!!” Salsa did a short dance. The girls stopped and were forced to dance.

“…..*cough* Ugh….PK…..GROUND Ω” finding herself unable to cope with the girls' speed, Kumatora opted to take refuge in a solid barrier of earthen columns to save energy.

*POW* *BANG* *SMAAAASH* The effect of the magic dance dissipated. Paula and Little Sabrina hit the earthen armor with a trail of rapid blows. But they couldn't penetrate it.

“Phew….thanks buddy. What do we do now?" Kumatora muttered from inside the barrier.

“Uki uku kyoooo” Salsa gave an apt suggestion to win the battle.

*SMAAAASH* "Aaaagh, this thing doesn't break!" Paula exclaimed nervously.

“Girls, hurry up! The Trick Room effect is about to end!!!” Nancy warned. Indeed, the psychic walls on the field began to flicker. They had to act fast.

"NO! There must be some way to defeat her!!!” Little Sabrina continued to attack. But no matter how hard they tried, speed and brute force could not against that formidable defense.

“Ufff….ufff…..It's impossible” said the blonde. Paula and Little Sabrina ended up very tired.

“We'll look for some alternative by giving a glimpse into the future….Aagh!” Alakazam and the psychic Pokemon tried to predict the future. But something strange happened. They lit up red.

“Oh no, Kumatora is up to something!!!” Nancy exclaimed. Next, the maid and the psychic girl duo also glowed red. A stream of red energy connected with the earth barrier.

“Heh heh. Well thought Salsa” Kumatora congratulated the monkey. The giant tomboy took advantage of using PSI Magnet Ω to slowly drain the psychic energy from Paula and her group.

“*cough* *gasp* Aaaagrrrr!!!” the prison of sharp rocks slowly pressed down Sabrina's injured body. The green-haired giantess lost a lot of blood and was running out of oxygen.

“You planned to absorb our energy? You won't get away with this, it's time to use our wild card!!” Paula shouted. The blonde used what was left of her energy, and clasped her hands.

“*gasp* Paula is our last hope….” Little Sabrina thought.

“PRAY!!!” Paula prayed to the bottom of her heart. The Trick Room effect was about to end.

"Mrs. Hinawa, I went outside to take a look. The fight is still going on” reported Haunter.

"This is terrible. Kumatora won't stop until she kills Sabrina” Hinawa replied in a depressing tone. The prisoners in the toybox continued to talk about the fight. Until….

“Please give us strength. We need help”….a telepathic voice echoed through the corridors.

"Huh, isn't that the voice of Sabrina's blonde friend?" May said.

“If possible…..please. Answer our pleas with a prayer” Paula's voice continued to echo throughout Sabrina's gym. The shrunken people were shocked.

"I understand it. Paula is using her ability to pray” stated Ness.

"Incredible. And what does it consist of?" Sabrina's father asked.

“Paula has the ability to unite people's hearts with her telepathy. The power of her is such that we were able to destroy an evil being called Giygas through prayers” Ness explained.

“Hmn. I see, that girl has powers almost as amazing as my daughter” Ormond replied.

“If Paula is contacting us telepathically, the girls are in grave danger” Jeff added.

“Anyone who can hear me…pray for our safety!” Paula continued with her prayer.

“Oh god, the girls need me….” from Sabrina's room, Lucas heard Paula's voice.

“I beg you……*sniff* If we don't do something, Sabrina could die” Paula prayed between sobs.

“Ness, are you sure you want to answer her prayer? Remember the atrocities Sabrina has done to all these people. She doesn't deserve to live... Poo tried to stop Ness from praying.

“I'm not doing this for Sabrina. I'm doing this for Paula, and Lucas” Ness closed his eyes.

“……” Hinawa silently lowered her head, and prayed.

"I’ll do the same. I don't want to lose my beloved trainer” Haunter thought.

"I'm not going to pray for a horrible person like Sabrina. Hey, Misty, what are you doing?!” Ash Ketchum watched the redhead drop to her knees and clasp her hands together. Sabrina's parents, Clair, Red, Dawn, among others followed her example. Silence reigned in the toy box.

“No….I have no strength left….” Nancy muttered. The Trick Room effect finished.

*BOOOOM* "Heh, time to end this" Kumatora emerged from her earthen shelter expelling strong blasts of psychic energy. Instantly, all Sabrina's Pokemon fainted. The girls got seriously injured.

“CONFUSION…..*sniff* Why?” Sabrina was unable to free herself from her rock prison. A wrenching sense of guilt for abandoning her friends washed over her mind.

“*cough* *gasp* P…PR…PRAY” Paula made one last plea to heaven.

"Pathetic. Don't even think that prayers will save you” Kumatora mercilessly attacked with PK Thunder.

“AIEEEEE!!! *sob* BUAAAAHHH!!” the 2 girls let out terrible cries of anguish.

“*cough* *gasp* Am I……going to lose my friends?” Sabrina continued to cry.

“Please…..*sob* Save my friends….” Paula made one last telepathic call.

“It's our end…..*sniff*” Little Sabrina lost all hope. Everything seemed lost...

“Greetings Sabrina. I've been watching you without you realizing it. I am aware of your loneliness problems, and I want to tell you that you are an incredible person. For me, it is a pleasant blessing that Lucas has obtained a friend as tender and precious as you. In case you make it out alive, please, I ask you with all my heart: reconsider your actions. Revenge poisons the soul, and makes you unintentionally harm your loved ones. Think of the people who love you, dear”

….however, voices manifested in Sabrina's mind.

“*cough* *gasp* Who…is she?” Sabrina thought. The female voice didn't sound familiar to her.

“My daughter, we love you very much. We are sorry to have neglected you in your adult stage. I want you to know that we don't hold any kind of grudge against you. We hope to see you back. It would be nice if you forgive us, so we can be a united family again. We can welcome your new friends with open arms, including little Lucas. He wants you to change for good” Lisa said.

“Old friend, forgive me for abandoning you years ago, and making fun of you when we met again by coincidence. Emotional wounds may take time to heal, but if you give me another chance, I'll help you cope with your emotional problems. Think about it: we could finally be together as training partners” swallowing her pride, Clair prayed.

“Sabrina, I would be lying if I said that I like you. But it is impossible for me not to feel bad about your situation. Your parents can't stop thinking about you. I know that Lucas and those girls yearn with all their hearts to save that person who is so special to them. Do me a favor, and don't let the people who support you suffer. Look at the future with a warm smile, and think again” said Misty.

“Sabrina……I'm sorry to beat your friend. I was a fool to think you were an evil woman who only cares about her own ego. Paula trusts you. She needs you. Protect her, if you let her die, I’ll never forgive you. Show me that you deserve the friendship of her and Lucas” expressed Ness.

“*sniff* Sabrina, please…..I want us to go back to the old days. I miss when your sweet giggles made my spooky heart happy. I don't know what I would do without you…” Haunter cried.

“BUAAAAH!!!! Ughhh….*sob*” the poor girls cried in pain.

"Sabrina, don't give up. I am here to support you. I wish that we and the girls continue together as a beautiful family. I would be very sad if we don't keep our promise. The gift of life is sweeter in the company of you, my greatest treasure and most precious friend. I hope to continue to give you tender moments and make you smile, my sweet queen. With love, your dear Mr. Goldie Head”

“Lu……*sob* Lucas….” everyone's prayers touched Sabrina's heart. The green-haired giantess felt a new and amazing sensation that she had never experienced before.

“…….” Sabrina heard Paula and her young alter ego faint.

“2 pieces of crap less. There's only one left” Kumatora closed in on Sabrina for a finishing blow.

“You….will never defeat me” a large amount of psychic energy manifested within Sabrina.

“PKKK FIR…..WOAAAAAH!!!!” Kumatora was struck by a colossal telekinetic force.

"CONFUSION!!! PSI HEALING Ω!” Sabrina destroyed the solid rocks. With a wave of her hands, the giantess spread her psychic energy, instantly reviving her fallen comrades.

“Ohhh…..Big Sabrina, thank you….” barely opening her eyes, Paula smiled tenderly at her.

I knew there would be a chance to save you” Alakazam thought. Sabrina’s Pokemon revived.

"GODDAMMIT!!! How is it possible that you are still alive?!” Kumatora yelled hysterically.

"Haha, nothing beats the power of prayer!" Paula replied proudly. Sabrina petted her.

“Grrrr…..cut that crap out!!!” Kumatora exclaimed angrily. After quickly looking at her palm, the giant tomboy was able to materialize small star fragments. The effect from Disable had ended.

“Heehehee, you'll be our new doll!” Little Sabrina giggled mockingly.

"Shut up, brat! No more cheap talk. I'll turn all of you into dust!!!” her eyes lit up in creepy yellow.

“Not if we can help it. Everyone, concentrate your minds!!!” Sabrina ordered. Both sides prepared to use their most powerful techniques. The moment of truth was drawing near.

“TAKE THIS! PKKKKKK…..STARSTOOOOORM!!!! UKIIIIII KIAAAA!!!!” Salsa and Kumatora summoned a double burst of deadly shooting stars. The opponents immediately counterattacked.

“Focus! Power! Release! ESP Prodigy Psywave!!!!” Sabrina and her group unleashed massive psychedelic waves at full power to face Kumatora's PK Starstorm technique.

*BOOOOOM* “AAAAAH!!!” the attacks collided. But the combined power of the psychic waves disintegrated the shooting stars in masse. The 2 sides were engulfed in an explosion of energy.

“…..*cough* *gasp* LI….LIFEUP β” the smoke cleared. Struggling to stay on her feet, Kumatora tried to heal herself, but she didn't have enough energy left. Sabrina approached her rival.

“*cough* Nancy, quick!!!” Paula and the maid attended Little Sabrina. She fainted.

“Uhhh….Why is everything getting bigger?” the effect of the mushroom came to an end. Kumatora returned to her normal size. Satisfied at her victory, Sabrina grabbed her new doll.

“Now, who is defenseless now?” the green-aired giantess looked at her coldly. 

“*gasp*…..Hey, that's mine!!!” Kumatora protested. Sabrina snatched her wallet.

"Don't complain. Be thankful that Lucas asked me to have mercy on you” Sabrina teleported her.

“Hehe…..*spit* We did it” spitting out some blood, Paula smiled.

"Yes. It was fun, don't you think?” Sabrina asked cheerfully. Paula nodded happily.

“Ummm…..*sniff* BUAAAAAHH!!!” Little Sabrina opened her eyes. But when she saw her adult alter ego, she broke down into tears. Sabrina's torn uniform subtly exposed her raw wounds.

“Awwww, there, there, don't cry babe. It's all over…." Sabrina hugged the poor little girl. Her white dress got stained with her blood. Sabrina healed all her injured Pokemon.

“*cough* Nice. All of you performed fantastic today” the gym leader congratulated her team. With their energies exhausted by the duel, the girls slowly walked towards the gym.

 

TO BE CONTINUED