- Text Size +

Giant Sabrina and the girls' battle against the dragon tamers continued its course.

"Kingdra, lash out with Surf!" the gigantic sea dragon snorted into a mighty wave.

"TELEPORT!" the 2 Sabrinas quickly dodged the attack.

"PSYSHOOCK!!! PSYBEAAAM!!" the attack continued from the air. The girls levitated, firing their projectiles of psychic energy from a safe distance.

"Kingdra, use Dive!" Claire ordered. The dragon cautiously hid under the water. After the remains of the ice path have melted, the field of water that covered the city increased.

"Heh, you dumb psychics. Indirectly the flood you caused gives my Pokemon an advantage" Clair thought, planning her next strategy. She was wearing a respirator in her mouth.

"Dragonite, fry that bratty girl with Thunder!!!" Lance yelled. The colossal creature emitted an electrical discharge of yellow light from its antennae, which zigzagged in the direction of Paula.

"PKKK THUNDEEERR!!!" Paula responded with her own electric attack. They were both equal.

"I have to admit that Sabrina trained you nicely, but you are not at the level of Dragonite" he said.

"Less talk, more action! PKKK FREEZEEEE!" the girl responded with her psychic freezing ray. Knowing Dragonite's weakness, Lance ordered to evade Paula's attacks with Agility.

"Gardevoiiiir!!!" Nancy spread her hands, and expelled a Moonblast straight at Iris.

"Fight back with an Iron Tail! NOW!!!" the Dragonite's tail stiffened as hard as the tough skin of a Steelix. The swipe of its tail repelled the pastel-colored magical sphere, impacting back at Nancy.

"Gaaaar....!" *ZAAAAAP* Nancy felt a sensation of electric current running through her body. Iris's Dragonite slammed into her cheeks repeatedly with thunder punches.

"Garde....VOIIIIR!!!" furious, the maid pushed the flying beast away with a telekinetic attack.

"AHHH! Let's see what you think of this. Dragonite, fly to the sky!" Iris ordered. Dragonite spread its wings, and flapped them hard. The dragon was flying at full speed. Nancy followed it levitating.

"PSYBEEEAM! PSYBEAAAM!" Little Sabrina shot her multicolored beam in different directions into the water. But Clair was nowhere to be found, she was very well camouflaged....

"Clair is planning something, I can feel it. FUTURE SIGHT!" Sabrina foresaw a possible attack.

"PKK FREE...." Paula tried to attack Lance again.

"EXTREME SPEED!" *SMAAAASH* the mystical 100 meter creature hit Paula with a sudden and swift air rush. The blonde girl didn't have time to respond.

"Ughhh....*gulp*" Paula felt a huge pain in her body.

"Perfect! Dragon claw!!" Lance went on the offensive with a razor-sharp claw attack.

"OFFENSE UP!!!" Paula grappled with the dragon using her frying pan. Even with her increased physical strength, the Dragonite's speed was too much for her to handle.

"GAR-GARDEVOIIIR" Nancy glowed and tried to blind her opponent with a Dazzling Gleam.

"That will not work! STEEL WING!!! IRON HEAD!" Iris used her devastating fairy-proof combat combination: her Dragonite coated its body in a steel armor, spinning around and protecting its vulnerable parts with Steel Wing. After absorbing the blow, the dragon hit the giant Gardevoir hard. The super effective blow made Nancy collapse.

"Gaaaar...." Nancy tried to recover from the hit. 

"AGH, NOOO!!!" the blonde girl's weapon was destroyed after heavy blows. A claw impacted against Paula, sending her flying against a steep mountain, full of sharp rocks.

"Finish her! HYPER BEAM!!!" the dragon gathered energy in its mouth. Paula was stunned after the strong impact. In the middle of the extensive water field, several Hydro Pumps were fired towards the surface. The doll assumed that Clair was attacking in that direction....

"Gardevoiiir!" Nancy managed to teleport meters away from being hit by an Iron Head.

"There it comes!" Sabrina predicted the moment Draco Meteors would fall from the sky.

*BOOOOOM* In response, Sabrina lowered a huge explosive sphere of energy into the water. She dodged the meteorites without problems. Could it be that she finally managed to finish off Clair?

"MUUUUOOOM" *blast* the mythical Dragonite from the lighthouse expelled a dangerous hyper beam from its mouth. It seemed that it was going to be the end of Paula...

"PSI SHIELD β!!!" the blonde psychic opened her eyes, and summoned a reflecting shield in time.

"But what....? WHOAAAA!!!" the hyper beam hit Dragonite back. The jolt nearly made Lance fall. Paula took advantage of teleporting quickly after the counterattack.

"PKK FREEEZEEEE!" Paula fired her frost ray at close range.

"FIRE SPIN!" *BOOOOOM* Lance gave an order at inches from taking the hit. An explosion followed by a curtain of mist covered the huge Dragon Pokemon.

"Voiiiiir....!" Nancy used Reflect. She defended herself against Dragonite's physical blows by rotating several walls of light. Iris continued to harass the Gardevoir with Steel-type attacks.

"Ufff.....ufff.....Did I finally defeat him?" Paula thought, exhausted after the hard fight. Her torn dress exposed the scars on her upper body.

"I don't see Kingdra anywhere..." Little Sabrina thought, as she kept attacking.

"Okay Clair, come out wherever you...." *SMAAAAASH*" from the air, the sea dragon dropped its massive weight onto Sabrina with a Bounce. To their surprise, Clair took advantage of distracting them with fake attacks from the water. Being injured, the psychic girl fell into the water.

"Haha! They don't know me as the Dragon girl expert for nothing!" Clair screamed underwater.

"Ugh...PSYBEAAAM!" desperate, the giant girl tried to attack with a psychic beam.

"Kingdra, WHIRLPOOL!!!" taking advantage of her superior speed underwater, Kingdra blew out a huge water cyclone that countered Sabrina's technique.

"MOUUN?......MOOOOOM!!!" the mist dispersed. Lance's gigantic Pokemon groaned in pain, but despite being panting with exhaustion, it still had energy left to fight.

""No....IMPOSIBLE!!!!" Paula yelled in surprise.

"A true Pokemon master is always prepared for any situation!" Lance stated. Dragonite managed to survive Paula's devastating PK Freeze technique by protecting itself with a cyclone of fire.

"AAAGHH!.....*bloop*" Kingdra's whirpool grew in intensity, and when it reached its full strength, the attack lifted Sabrina into the air like a typhoon. The psychic giantess was drowning.

"Sabrinaaaa, hold on, please!" the doll tried to free her from the cyclone with Teleport.

"KINGDRAAAA!!!" *SMAAAASH* Kingdra charged the girl with a heavy Waterfall attack.

"You won't be able to block my attacks for long. THUNDER WAVE!" Iris ordered her Dragonite to paralyze the maid with an electric shock from its antennae. Nancy could barely move.

"Gar?....GARDEVOIIIR" Nancy used her Synchronize ability. Her status problem was transmitted to her opponent. Iris's Dragonite stopped flying. Both Pokemon were on the ground, paralized.

"*blooop* Calm....Mind" Sabrina tried to increase her psychic strength. She had little oxygen left.

"Ouch....uhhh....*gasp* PSYBE...!" after rejoining, Little Sabrina tried to defend herself.

"Smoke Screen!!!" Kingdra limited the girl's vision with a gigantic cloud of smoke.

"AAAH!...*cough* *gasp* *COUGH*" Little Sabrina exhaled the smoke and had an asthma attack.

"Oh no!" Paula sensed that her friend was in danger, and summoned a psychic shield over her.

"AAAAAGH!!!" the giant blonde felt an impetuous cutting wind hitting her.

"Forget that girl. Come on, fight me!!!" Lance ordered his giant Dragonite to corner the girl with repeated wing attacks. Paula defended herself as she could by teleporting.

"Kingdra, increase your strength with Focus Energy!!!" Clair dove back into the water, and her Pokemon started to get stronger. She was planning to attack her opponent's weak point with crits.

"Garde....voiiiir" Nancy was unable to teleport inhalers to the girl. She was paralyzed.

"Ummm....*cough* *gasp* Help...." the poor girl had inflamed airways.

"KINGDRAAAA!" *SMAAAASH* the dragon easily penetrated Little Sabrina's shield.

"Buaaaaah! *sniff*" just seconds away from drowning, Sabrina watched the girl cry in agony.

"Hahaha! Finish her with Outrage!" the giant Kingdra's eyes turned red like the very embers of hell. It went straight to slaughter the girl, surrounded in a burst of flaming aura.

"NO....Grrrr, don't touch my sister!!!" Sabrina glared at her rival. She was willing to give everything to protect the life of her new family. The whirlwind of water dissipated.

"HAHA! Ehhh, what the heck?!" the kamizake stopped short a few inches from the girl. Sabrina harnessed her increased power with Calm Mind to control the imposing monster.

"Gar-de-vooiiiir!!!" the giantess maid was finally able to teleport an inhaler from her bag.

"Dragonite, come on! Thunder Punch, Iron Head, whatever, PLEASE!!!" Iris was desperate.

"MUOOOON...UHHH" the giant Pokemon wanted to fight, but the paralysis prevented it.

"CONFUSION!!!" Sabrina yelled, and instantly, she threw Clair's Pokemon against some rocks.

"*cough* *gasp* PSYBEAAAM!" Little Sabrina quickly used her inhaler. Even being fatigued from the fight, the girl also attacked Clair with a psychic attack.

"Aaaah! Noooo..." Lance's Dragonite increased the speed at which it beat its wings. Paula stumbled against the ground, after a hard Wing Attack. She was about to faint.

"Grrrr, you're not done with me! OUTRAGE, NOW!!" Clair's Kingdra rejoined, and swam fast through the water to lunge at the girls.

"Sister, let's do it! CONFUSION!!!" Sabrina and her alter ego worked together. Combining their psychic power, they stopped the raging dragon looming above them in its tracks.

"Now I'll teach you why you should never underestimate the power of Dragon-type Pokemon. FIRE SPIN! DRAGON RUSH!" Lance performed his most devastating combination. Using the hot air currents surrounding Dragonite, he turned the Dragon Rush attack into an overwhelming Flare Blitz. This combination earned him important victories against Ice-type Pokemon.

"Ughhh....PK....Freezee" the girl tried to launch one last attack. Her icy ray was melted easily. Paula was helpless against the incredible breakneck speed with which Dragonite swooped down.

"NO....PAULA!" Sabrina could sense that her friend was in danger. They had to act fast...

"Grrrr GAAAAH, CONFUSIOOOOON!!!" Sabrina executed one last psychic attack, drawing on her telekinesis to the fullest, much more than was healthy to even imagine......*BOOOOOM*

AND MADE CLAIR'S KINGDRA COLLIDE LANCE'S DRAGONITE WHILE IT WAS USING OUTRAGE, BEFORE THE DRAGONITE MANAGED TO END PAULA'S LIFE!!!

"NOO! Masters Clair and Lance!!!" Iris saw in the distance her mentors being defeated.

"Cousin....*cough* I'm sorry..." Lance and Clair fainted.

"Woahhh!" Paula's jaw dropped at the action that saved her life. Both titans fell weakened after taking mutually super effective hits. Of course, all overexertion has its price....

"Umm...*cough* *gasp*....." Sabrina spit out quite a bit of water. She was having trouble breathing. As much as she tried to stay on her feet, she demanded too much of her body.

"Heh...I always knew I was better than your pathetic clan of dragon tamers, Clair" she collapsed.

"SABRINAAAA!" Paula and Little Sabrina tried to revive her by pressing against her chest.

*blaaast* "Now, I'll finish you off!" Iris exclaimed defiantly. The girls nearly get hit by the Hyper Beam from her paralyzed Dragonite. They weren't going to give up.

"Gar...." Nancy was exhausted and couldn't move. The girls helped teleport her to safety. 

"Ufff....we'll see. PRAY!" Paula was surrounded by a warm light. She regained some health.

(Lucas finished his work of the day. Through the city, Damian's group was having a talk)

"Guys, now that I remember, that blond boy is a psychic like Sabrina" said a gang member.

"Yes, I don't know what they see as special about him..." expressed the vain woman of the group.

"Hah, something tells me that rat managed to sympathize with the witch. The joke tells itself!" Damian said mockingly. A huge crowd of people gathered around the square.

"Umm, what happened?" Misty thought with concern. More people approached the place.

"I love what you've done Lucas. I feel the square more alive than ever" Hinawa thought.

"Tada! And this is the decoration I designed, hehehe. Isn't it cute?" Lucas said proudly.

"Yes, Lucas. It looks really splendid. My daughter will surely love it!" Lisa responded excitedly. Using his gardening skills, the blonde designed a circular flower bed made up of various brightly colored flowers on one of the plots. In the center, the image of Sabrina was immortalized with letters that said "WE LOVE YOU, OUR QUEEN".

"It was a pleasure helping you, Lucas" Ormond commented. Lucas smiled happily, excited to see Sabrina's grateful face for his hard work. However, the eyes around him took in the floral decoration in a mixed way: a few showed admiration, or smiled. On the other hand, several people had faces of disgust, and disapproval.

"Huh? How can he be happy, and thankful for a person like her?" Dawn muttered.

"No. Tell me Lucas doesn't think that of us..." Ness said with denial.

"HAHAAHAH! Look at that, guys, it's the worst crap I've ever seen!!!" Damian scoffed at Lucas.

"Being honest, you're right! Me and my family were robbed of our freedom by that wicked woman. Now this...." a prisoner, brought from Blackthorn City, exclaimed angrily.

"EWWW, JUST LOOKING AT THAT AWFUL WOMAN'S FACE MAKES ME WANT TO VOMIT!"

"THIS CHILD IS SICK IN THE HEAD. NOT EVEN AS A JOKE WILL WE GIVE SABRINA RESPECT"

"STUPID BRAT, DON'T YOU REALIZE THE SUFFERING WE ARE GOING THROUGH?!"

The prisoner's protests resounded loudly. The heated discussion grew.

"I.....Umm....*gulp*" feeling embarrassed, Lucas looked at the ground.

"Hey! And what is all this scandal about?!!! He's just a kid, for God's sake!" Ormond defended him.

"Hahaha! You have no right to speak, old man! Let's remember that you were responsible for spoiling that monstrosity of yours as a daughter!!!" The vain woman commented unpleasantly.

"You're right, sweetie. And now that I remember, all of you should thank the blond kid who designed this crap. He was the one who healed Sabrina's friends to attack and kidnap more people like what happened with Blackthorn City today" Damian said with a burlesque look.

"HE DID WHAT?????!!!" all the Blackthorn City prisoners put their gaze on Lucas.

"Just as you hear. He is a psychic like Sabrina. He surely wants to please her wishes because he wants to be her lapdog and have exclusive privileges HAHAHA!" Damian and his friends laughed.

"N-n-no, that's not true!" Lucas responded nervously.

"Damian, stop twisting things at will!!!" Misty yelled.

"People, please don't listen to Damian's group! They just want to cause fights" Red protested.

"Lucas, tell me the truth. You like Sabrina, right?!" Ness asked, feeling very tense.

".....Well......" Lucas became shaky. He didn't know what to say. With gestures, Misty indicated that he should be honest with his feelings. Lucas took a great start and finally was encouraged to talk:

".....The truth is that if. I like Sabrina. I don't think she's a bad person deep down. She is a sweet girl who deserves more appreciation. I made this decoration to make her feel at ease"

People reacted surprised to the revelation. Ness raised his voice, and started an argument:

"*sigh* Lucas, don't be an imbecile. I don't know what kind of brainwashing she used, but please, act normal. Sabrina does not deserve to receive love from anyone, she is a disgusting monster!!!"

"N-n-no, you're wrong. She saved my life and treated me tenderly like an older sister!" Lucas answered. Both boys glared at each other. Some people mumbled "fight, fight".

"She saved you because you are her slave like everyone else. We are in misery because of her. She made you work almost to death, and abused you, get it knockhead!!!" Ness yelled aggressively.

"NO!!! That night we had a great time as good friends, and she showed regret!!! She is someone like me. Sabrina is a sweet, lonely girl who just wants company of good friends!" Lucas replied.

"Yuck....yeah, sure. You are just as nasty and weird as her HAHAHA!" the vain woman scoffed.

"Agh, but how stubborn is this boy. He is blinded by a passing love!" May said furiously.

"Lucas, please. Control your emotions...." Hinawa watched the confrontation nervously.

"Ness, Lucas, please calm down!" Lisa tried to stop the fight. Ness continued arguing:

"Just by listening to the slobbery you spit out defending such a manipulative waste of a human being, you show me that you are a slop of a person like her. You care more about a disgusting romance with that freak, than the suffering of these poor people, you selfish little rat!!!"

"...Stop this. You are friends, violence is not the answer!" the boys ignored Red.

"Ungrateful liar! I saved your life and that of your friends! Ness....you are an inconsiderate jerk who does not understand women!!!" Lucas's words hurt Ness.

"*sniff* Lucas... repeat what you told me!" Ness wept with rage. He missed his dear mother.

"You are a stupid inconsiderate with women! You don't understand what Sabrina has been through, no wonder why you didn't have the manliness to talk to Paula for over 4 months!!!"

*POW* "Ooohhh!" the crowd in the plaza gasped.

"Lucas....YOU AND THAT REPULSIVE GIRLFRIEND OF YOURS CAN GO TO HELL!!!" *POW* Ness could not contain his anger. He beat the hell out of Lucas. People became violent.

"AAAHHH, I MUST GO TELL HAUNTER!" Hinawa desperately searched for the ghost Pokemon.

"Hey bro, let me help you give him what he deserves!" Damian took advantage of the situation to join the fight. His friends cruelly spit, beat, and kicked poor Lucas.

"AHAHAHAH! This is what we think of your autistic girlfriend!" the gang kicked the flower decoration in the ground. Lucas sobbed between groans of pain as he saw his work destroyed.

"Aaagh! Nooo! *sniff* Uhhh, please...stop....*sob*" Lucas begged, covering his delicate parts.

"LUCAS, IDIOT!!! *POW* Sabrina doesn't love you, she sees you as her tool, you stupid crybaby!" Ness continued to pummel him mercilessly. The angry mob took to booing and throwing clay:

"BOOOH! PSYCHIC KID, I BELIEVED IN YOU! YOU ARE NOT A HERO!"

"LITTLE PARASITE, THEY SHOULD GIVE YOU A GOOD BEATING TO UNDERSTAND THE SERIOUSNESS OF OUR SITUATION, SABRINA MAKES US STARVING, AND WORKING TO DEATH!!!"

"Please let me in, LET-ME-IN!" Misty was unable to make her way through the crowd of people. Among the rowdy people, she could see Dawn and May throwing clay at Lucas:

"Agrrr, you selfish brat! Sabrina ruined our lives, we'll never see our family again!!!"

"The situation is out of control. I have tried to restore order, but the crowd is too big for us to handle!" Officer Jenny said with her police squad.

"Hmm....I have an idea! If we all cooperate with the Kanto army members, maybe we could disperse the rebels, let's try it!" Misty suggested. They immediately went in search of them, on the other side of the toy box. Iris, Lance, and Clair were teleported to the strange location.

"Masters Lance and Clair! Wake up please!!!" Iris tried to make them regain consciousness.

"I'd like to help Lucas, but I'm too weak at fighting. Poo, are you get in?" Jeff asked.

"No. I will never do that" replied the big-headed boy coldly.

"Uh? But why! He saved our lives!" Jeff asked.

"Only an immature idiot would defend the acts of a despicable being like Sabrina" said Poo.

"My mom almost burned to death.....! Aaaaghh, let me go!" Ness was lifted off the ground.

*POW* "Leave Lucas alone!!" after making his way through the crowd, Red went to defend Lucas.

"Hahahaha! Boy, you never cease to amaze me with your jokes!" said Jynx. Haunter was outside entertaining Sabrina's Pokemon. His comic routine was cut short.

"Haunter, it's nice to see you. Please *sniff* tell Sabrina to come back, those prisoners are mistreating my poor son..." said the ghost woman, full of tears.

"Ehh.....guys, will you excuse me for a moment?" Haunter went to quickly check the toy box.

"This looks horrible. I'll tell Alakazam" thought Haunter concerned.

"Listen Alakazam. Contact Sabrina telepathically. She must go back now!" Haunter requested.

"No. Sabrina said just call her in case Lt Surge's army comes here" Alakazam refused.

"Is an emergency! There are people in the toy box fighting!!!" Haunter kept insisting.

"My trainer thinks there is no need to worry about the lives of those parasites" said Alakazam.

"But Alakazam....they are hurting Sabrina's favorite doll!!!" Haunter sweated nervously.

"......." Alakazam thought for a moment about that circumstance. Knowing Sabrina's emotional bond with that child, he decided to make an exception. Meanwhile, far away from Johto....

"Sabrina...Sa-Sabrina, please wake up!" the girls kept trying to revive Sabrina.

"Gar....Gardevoir! Gardevoir!!!" Nancy squeezed her trainer's chest to expel the water.

"Ouch....maybe if we pray to heaven....PRAY!" being sore from her battle against the dragon tamers, Paula prayed from the bottom of her heart. Nothing happened.

"NO! *sniff* Sabrina, don't leave us. PRAY!!!" Paula shed tears on Sabrina's body.

"*sniff* Sa-Sabrina?" a rainbow-colored light gave hope to the girls.

"Umm....*cough* *cough* Girls.....are you alright?" Sabrina slowly opened her eyes.

"Awwww, Sabrina, I thought you would leave us alone!!!" Little Sabrina cried with happiness.

"Hahaha, I would never abandon you. Come here, little sisters" the girls hugged each other.

"Thank you for saving my life *sniff* You are a great friend" expressed Paula with affection.

"Paula, that horrible Pokemon hurt you!" Sabrina gently touched Paula's wounds.

"I-I'm sorry Sabrina. I was quite careless in this battle...." Paula hung her head.

"Oh, it's not your fault sweetie. I should have been more vigilant to protect both of you..." Sabrina patted the blonde on the head. Suddenly, she felt a familiar sensation in her mind...

"Alakazam, do you want us to go back now?" Sabrina asked telepathically.

"Yes. Although you ordered only to call you in case Lt Surge comes, a serious problem is occurring" Alakazam replied telepathically. Sabrina's suspicions came true:

"Those people....they are hurting your friend, Lucas" Alakazam revealed.

"......." without saying a word, Sabrina teleported the group back to Saffron City.

"Um, Sabrina isn't happy. What had happened?" Paula thought.

"Those miserable worms will regret being born" Sabrina thought with an angry face. The group returned to normal size. Nancy and Chimecho where in charge to tend the girls' injuries.

"Everyone! Get out of here, you disturb the order!!!" the soldiers ordered.

"Aaahh, *cough* those guys are tough" Red was rescued by members of the Kanto army.

"Great, they just ruined our fun" Damian and the mob were pushed out of the square.

"What a disaster. Just look what you did!!!" Ormond yelled furiously. Red had bruises and some cuts from makeshift knives. But Lucas received the worst part from the scandal.

"Oh no...." Ness was speechless.

"No....what we have done??!" Dawn, May, and several people covered their mouths in denial.

"*gasp* *cough*.....Why?....*sniff* Why did you do this to me?" the blond muttered weakly. Lucas was dirty with clay. His tears painfully covered his wounds.

"You should be ashamed! I don't like Sabrina, but taking it out on an innocent child, who just wanted to make a gift from the heart to someone special to him, is demeaning!" Misty took out her fury on the disrespectful people in the toy box. Some showed real regret, others seemed even more upset, or laughed heartily. The blonde looked at the wonded body of Red.

"*sob* Why my poor friend Red has to suffer?!!" Lucas felt devastated.

"For the love of Arceus, what happened here?" Lance asked, having regained consciousness.

"That poor kid got beat up because he's Sabrina's friend and he stood up for her" Jenny stated.

"Heh, if that stupid brat was my son, I would give him a good slap until his cheeks are on fire! He must understand that only indecent people would sympathize with a hideous psychopath and potential genocide like Sabrina!" Clair exclaimed shamelessly.

"Clair, how little delicacy you have with children!!" Lance was upset.

"Lucas....*sob* I'm sorry I can't do much to help you..." Hinawa cried.

"Lucas, forgive me....*sniff* Please, let's go back to being friends...." Ness reached his hand.

"I.....*sob* BUAAAAAAH, NESS, I HATE YOU!!!" Lucas left the place crying with rage.

"Hahaha! Yeah, go cry in the corner, weak crybaby!" Damian's vain girlfriend yelled.

"He deserves the beating cause Sabrina burned my friends in the frying pan!" Damian shouted. 

"Lucas....." Ness fell silent. May, Dawn and Lisa tried to get closer to Lucas. But...

*BOOM* *BOOOOM* Thumping sounds similar to the footsteps of a giant monster were heard.

"Buaaaaaah! Uhhhh....?" Lucas stopped crying for a moment. After seeing people running in terror, he understood the seriousness of the situation. The giant footsteps increased.

"Aaah, heeeeelp!" Dawn, May and Lisa were frozen by a psychic force. Loud screams of horror went up, followed by the place rumbling. The girls turned, and there was giant Sabrina, towering over them, with an intimidating face.

"RUN!!" *BOOOM* Sabrina slammed her hand hard against the ground. They almost got crushed.

"You bastards...." the giant woman murmured angrily. Lucas continued crying in the corner.

"Sabrina, what happened here? AHH, LUCAS!!!" Little Sabrina looked worriedly at the little boy.

"A stay in the dungeon isn't enough for you, is it?" Sabrina turned her eyes red.

"*cough* *gasp* SABRINA, PLEASE STOP!!!" desperately, Lucas tried to calm her down. The giant girl turned her attention to the panting and trembling boy.

"Poor Lucas...." Paula murmured sadly.

"Sabrina, I'm sorry. *sniff* It was my fault. I couldn't finish my task as you wanted...." Lucas cried uncontrollably. Ignoring the spill of clay, she couldn't stop looking at the boy.

"I don't wanna see this! Sabrina is going to crush the boy for lying" some people said scared.

"......" The giant woman's face changed. Her lips trembled and her eyes watered.

"Umm......*sob*" Lucas expected to be punished. But unexpectedly, he felt sweet dew fall on his head.

"Lucas....You did a good job. Come with me, my little angel" the giant woman's hand lowered gently. With one finger, she gently touched Lucas's body. The child climbed into her hand.

"Uhhh...Sa-Sabrina, thanks, *sob* I was so scared...." the boy sobbed, relieved.

"There, there little thingy. *sniff*" Sabrina wanted to cry. The giant woman snuggled the child in her hands. They nuzzled each other with a touching silence.

"Lucas, *sniff* I'm sorry for what you had to go through..." Little Sabrina cried too. She levitated, right in front of Sabrina to give Lucas a little kiss. Lucas smiled, as a sign of gratitude.

"Thanks. It's beautiful to have people like you....*MUACK*" expressed the blond boy.

"Hehe, good boy...." Sabrina felt a tingle, and blushed. Lucas kissed her nose.

"Dawww, you must admit it. Sabrina looks so cute when she cries" said Misty.

"She has never blushed for a gentle boy before...." Lisa through.

"Lucas, cheer up. We'll punish the horrible people who hurt you!" Paula exclaimed.

"*sniff* Yes. You are right, little sister. Lucas, tell us, who did this to you?" Sabrina dried her tears, and extended her hand for Lucas to indicate the culprits of that terrible act.

"Was it that trio of vipers hiding behind Misty? The redhead is an accomplice?" Sabrina pointed at May, Lisa, and Dawn. The 2 pokegirls trembled like chickens waiting in the slaughterhouse.

"N-n-no. May, and Dawn....defended me. And Misty led the people to save me" Lucas said.

"....We dont deserve forgiveness. Lucas, I'm so sorry...." Dawn thought. She and May wept.

"Sabrina, I don't think Mrs. Lisa is guilty. Yesterday she treated me with respect, and played with me. I'm sure she is a sweet and considerate woman with children...." said Little Sabrina.

"Aw, babe. Thanks. You are as kind as my daughter years ago...." Lisa thought. They both smiled.

"And what about the dwarf with the red cap. IT WAS YOU?" Sabrina shot Ness a disturbing look.

"Noooo! Please Sabrina, dont punish Ness!!! I know he wouldn't hurt Lucas, they're friends!" Paula pleaded with adorable eyes. Lucas agreed with her. Sabrina took a deep breath....

"Oh no, you guys are not leaving here!!!" Misty and the others grabbed Damian and his gang.

"They were!!! They made a fuss so that the new prisoners would beat me!" Lucas yelled.

"Ehh....w-w-we can we explain it....AAAAGHH!" the group of rebels levitated through the air.

"And the people from Blackthorn City, they were the ones who bested you, right?" Paula asked.

"Umm, very few people hit me. They should give them the benefit of the doubt" Lucas said.

"Hmn...." Sabrina moaned. She was totally sure that more people joined in beating Lucas.

"Sabrina, give us another chance! We did not know that this child is very important to you..."

"SILENCE, YOU AWFUL HEARTLESS PEOPLE!!!!" Sabrina froze them with a scream.

"Grrrr, for years I endured being denigrated and rejected by you....but hurting this cute, poor little creature, I won't forgive that!" Sabrina was about to send them to the dungeon.

"Sister, could you let us play with the blue-haired doll? Please..." suggested the girl Sabrina, winking at Lucas. Paula also wanted to play with the insolent Damian.

"*sigh* Okay. But then send that clown to the dungeon...." Sabrina ordered.

"Heheehehee, we'll have a lot of fun playing pinball!" Paula laughed, with a mischievous grin on her face. The blonde psychic girl and the dolly turned their eyes red, as they grab Damian.

"NOOOOOO, MEEERCYYYYY, MOMMY!!!" Damian whimpered like a kindergarten kid.

"Justice will always prevail" Hinawa thought with glee.

"Hahaha, you're coming with us too, Ness..." Paula pulled Ness out of the toy box.

"No! I don't feel like playing, let me go!!!" Ness's complaints went unnoticed.

"Yay, Nessie is joining us in the game. Hehehehe...." the girls went to the game room.

"And as for you, pathetic waste of oxygen, clean up this mess! If you touch a single hair of my little friend next time, I'll kill you all!" Sabrina warned. After seeing how Damian's friends were sent to the dungeon, the forced labor in the city continued.

"Nancy, we need Chimecho, now!" Sabrina wanted to heal Lucas's wounds.

"Gar-Gardevoir!" the pink maid explained that Chimecho got tired after healing her and the girls.

"*sigh* OK. Nancy, go outside and watch the gym. Lucas....we have to talk alone" the giantess withdrew from the room, with the child in her hand. Lucas felt somewhat scared.

"It's for your own good, Mr. Goldie Head, don't worry...." Sabrina murmured, patting his head.

(Hundreds of electric Pokemon were lined up at the military base. Kumatora was flustered)

"Please, I want to get out of here. I'm sick of this stupid charade, and that guy's kisses..."

"Wahhh, Nurse Joy from Vermilion City army is the most beautiful...." Brock sighed blushing.

"Nah! Please Brock, you always say the same thing....All Joy nurses look the same!" Ash argued.

"Yes, but she....has something special. Just look at her beautiful curves and those little things" Brock was redder than a person with a fever. He kept looking at her "beautiful attributes".

"Well Joy, it's time to check out the electric Pokemon. You can start by healing this poor Magnemite who suffered a huge loss of electrical power...." indicated Lt Surge.

"Damn....I don't know how to manipulate these stuff, what can I do?!" Kumatora thought.

"MAGNEEEEEEEE.....!" *BOOOOOOM* Fake nurse Joy tried to recharge Magnemite with one of the devices. The machine exploded, and Magnemite got fainted by the overcharge.

"AAAAAHH, this....Hahaahaha, I overdid it!" Kumatora laughed awkwardly.

"*cough* Uhhh Ukiii..." Salsa inhaled the smoke.

"Oh! That didn't sound like a monkey?" Ash exclaimed. Kumatora touched her chest.

"Hahaaha, it was me. I just like to imitate the sounds of various creatures..." Kumatora sweated.

"Heh, dear, you never lose your sense of humor...." Lt Surge patted her.

"Hmmm, there is something very strange about this nurse Joy...." Ash Ketchum grew suspicious.

"Ukiiii....Ooops I mean, what I should do...?" Kumatora asked.

"Isn't obvious? USE CHANSEY'S HEALING ATTACKS, YOU FOOLISH NURSE!" Ash yelled.

"Ash, be more courteous to the lady! Maybe she's having a bad day..." Brock calmed him down.

"Yep. Um, I haven't been feeling too good lately. Alright, Chansey.....use LIFEUP!!" she ordered.

"Chan???" the Pokemon looked at Kumatora with a clueless face.

"Use PSI Healing, AGH, WHATEVER, NOW!!!" she despaired. Chansey didn't understand anything.

"Lifeup? PSI Healing? Are new attacks recently discovered?" Brock flipped through a book.

"Uhhh...Goddamit. Follow my orders...." Kumatora muttered in frustration.

"HAHAHA! The only thing missing, a nurse who doesn't even know what moves Chansey has!" Ash Ketchum laughed several times, to the point he almost cried with laughter.

"Stupid easter egg! No, I can't use my psychic powers to cure this thing because it would give me away...." Kumatora thought of an distraction. However, something sniffed at her.

"Give hello to our faithful pack of Electrike and Manetric! They're very fond of Nurse Joy" Lt Surge said, petting the Pokemon's heads. The Electrike used Odor Sleuth on Kumatora. 

"Grrrrr....." the Pokemon growled. They all realized that something was wrong...

"Ahhh, hehehe....cute doggies, calm down...." Kumatora trembled.

"AAAGHHHHH!!! WAAAAH, UKIIIIIIIII!!!" Salsa and Kumatora were attacked by the Pokemon. Fake Nurse Joy's costume was chewed to pieces, and her hair was disheveled.

"IT'S THE STOWAWAY!!!" they all yelled in time.

"Aaaauch.....PKK......FIREEEE!!!" Kumatora expelled fire from her hands. A burst of blazing flames pushed aside the ferocious Electrike and Manectric that lunged at her.

"MMMMMMM!!!!" the soldiers brought in the real Nurse Joy. She was gagged.

"Poor lady, let me help you...." Brock cut the ropes. The woman had a bruise on her eye.

"YOU! TO THE GROUND, NOW!!!" the soldiers surrounded the monkey and the psychic tomboy with their weapons. A Magneton paralyzed them with Thunder Wave. Everyone was furious.

"Evil criminal, you'll pay for hurting the love of my life!" Brock wanted revenge.

"I'm in charge of giving justice, children. We're in luck, at last we captured the little babe who was giving us trouble and her baby monkey....HAHAHA!" laughed Lt Surge arrogantly.

"Grrrr HOO HOOO UKIIII!!!" Salsa growled, baring his teeth. He hated being underestimated.

"Don't treat me like a little girl Surge! I am 18 years old, and I worked in a nightclub!" Kumatora exclaimed rather rudely. Ash scanned Salsa with his Pokedex, but there was no data.

"I must admit that you are a master of disguise. I order you to tell us your name and where you come from, now!" looking at Lt Surge aggressively, the psychic girl spoke:

"My name is Kumatora! And who cares where I come from, let me go to Saffron City!!!"

"Why did you hide from others? Are you an accomplice of that evil woman?" Joy asked.

"Hellooooo, I have no idea what you're talking about...." Kumatora replied impolitely.

"This girl is an accomplice of Sabrina!" Ash yelled.

"There is no doubt! What other reason would she have to destroy the ship?" Brock went on.

"Let be careful, she could turn us into dolls...." Ash said cautiously.

"PARANOIC MORONS!!! What do I have to do with that Sabrina, huh?!" Kumatora protested.

"Alright, Kumatora, go say hello to your new home behind bars. We'll take care of your little pet...." said Lt Surge, feeling triumphant. The soldiers lifted the paralyzed girl from the ground.

"Uhhh....Ukiiiii...*sniff*" Salsa cried. He looked at everyone with mesmerizing, adorable eyes.

"Owww, what a cute little monkey, just look at his eyes......" the people said in a touching tone. For some reason, they started behaving strangely....

"Eek, eek, eek...." Salsa laughed softly. He managed to distract everyone with his Apologize attack.

"Hehe....PSI....Healing α" Kumatora cured her paralysis.

*POW* *SMACK* "CHAAAANSEEEY...." Kumatora viciously kicked Chansey. She fainted.

"Just look at his eyes.....HEY YOU!!!" Ash snapped out of his mental trance.

"Ahaahaha! See ya idiots!!! PKKK FIREEE!!!" Kumatora and Salsa started running. She defended herself with a fiery attack of psychic flames. Ash and the others agonized in pain.

"Aaaghh, stop the intruder!!!" Lt Surge quickly backed away from the flames.

"RAI-RACHUUUUU!!!" Raichu was called from its Poke Ball.

"MAGNETOOON!!!" the Magnetons locked on target and opened fire with powerful thunderbolts.

"PSI MAGNEEET!!" Kumatora absorbed the electricity with a magnetic field.

"Raichu, Mega Kick!!!" Lt Surge's Raichu went straight to attack Kumatora.

"Salsa, take care of that rat!" Kumatora ordered.

"UKIII KYAAAAA!!!!" *SMAAAASH* Salsa responded with a Mega Kick. The 2 attacks collided.

"UKIII!!! RAI-RAICHUU!!!" Salsa and Raichu struggled exchanging kicks in the air. 

"Your monkey isn't bad at fighting, but let's see what he does with this! Thunder Punch!" Raichu charged his upper limbs with electricity, and tried to punch Salsa.

"Eeek, eeek...." Salsa performed a tiny dance. His speed and evasion grew beastly. 

"PKKK FIREE!! PKKK FIREEE!!!" Kumatora scorched the Magnetons with PK Fire.

"Geez, he's fast...." Lt Surge watched the monkey completely evade Raichu's attacks.

"RAI? *SMACK* RAICHUUU!!" the electric Pokemon tried to damage his rival, but couldn't. Salsa moved like a bullet. Every time it failed to land a Mega Kick, or Thunder Punch, the monkey responded with scratches. A soldier's Lanturn healed the burns of the injured.

"Ouch....Kumatora will deal with me! Come on Pikachu!!!" Ash went to face Kumatora.

"Aaaghh, Ash, I'll be right there later!" Brock had trouble walking. His legs hurt a lot.

"You have nowhere to run! THUNDER, NOW!!!" a group of electric Pokemon made up of Electivire, Jolteon, Magnezone, among others, charged up with electricity to attack Kumatora.

"PKKK GROUND α!!!" Kumatora responded by slamming the ground. A huge earthquake hit the Pokemon, knocking them out cold. The seismic waves made it difficult to stand.

"Hahaha! These soldiers are more pathetic than the Pigmask Army!" with a mocking expression, Kumatora effortlessly threw several soldiers against the wall, using telekinesis.

"Oohhh WOAH!!" Ash had difficulty walking. The entire military base was affected.

"Raichu, jump!" Raichu used his tail and limbs to propel himself into the air.

"Aahhhh....Ukiiii...." Salsa tripped. The shaking stopped.

"End it with a Thunder!!!" Raichu prepared to use his most powerful attack.

"RAI....CHUUUUU!!!!" *BOOOOOOM* A huge explosion covered the entire battlefield. Less intense electrical discharges opened cracks in the ground.

"Now we finally get rid of that monkey, friend...." Lt Surge said, feeling confident.

"But what....?" the dust dissipated. There was Salsa and Kumatora, still with energy to fight.

"Heh, my PSI Magnet technique easily neutralized that rat's electricity..." she boasted.

"Bring in the heavy artillery!" ordered Lt Surge over the radio.

"PKKK FREEZEEE!!!" Kumatora tried to freeze Lt Surge with a burst of icy wind.

"Hah!!! Is that all you got, baby?" the formidable man broke the ice with his musculature.

"Ufff...Rai....Raichuuu!!!" being exhausted, Raichu fired some thunderbolts. Kumatora dodged the electric shocks with Quick Up. Salsa immobilized the oncoming soldiers with a dance.

"Gaaarrr, take this, girl!!!" Lt Surge revealed the inside of his vest. He was packed with many angry Voltorbs waiting to explode. The man jumped up and threw the explosive Pokemon.

"Ow! *BOOOOM* Aaaaah, dammit!!!" the Voltorbs self-destructed together. The explosions managed to burn Salsa and Kumatora. The girl rolled on the ground, hugging the monkey.

"L-L-LIFEUP β!" Kumatora cured the monkey.

"RAI-CHUUUUUU!!!" with the last of his strength, Raichu tried one last Thunder.

"Salsa.....Funky Monkey Dance, NOW!!!" Kumatora ordered. The monkey started to dance...

"RAI......?" *ZAAAAAAAP* Raichu's body was controlled by the magic dance. He turned around, and attacked Lt Surge along with the soldiers against his will. The men groaned in pain.

"Aghh.....no!" Lt Surge got paralized.

"Kooky!!!" *SMAAASH* Salsa ambushed Raichu from behind with a dash attack.

"RAICHUUUUU...." the Pokemon was too exhausted to react.

"Ukiii! Uku Kyeeee!!!!" *SMAAASH* Salsa performed a 16-hit combo on Raichu. After various scratches, Salsa finished him off by copying his Mega Kick. Raichu fell weakened.

"Bravo Salsa!....Uh oh, more tough guys coming up....." Kumatora felt the ground shake a little. In the distance came several tanks, armed with electric power cannons.

"Lt Surge, resist! Pikachu, attack that monkey!" Ash came to fight.

"PIKA.....CHUUUU!!!" Pikachu performed his signature Thunderbolt attack.

"Kookiiiii....KYAAAAA!!!!" Salsa countered with his Monkey Mimic. Both creatures increased their speed with Agility, and Funky Monkey Dance respectively. Both hit each other with Iron Tail.

"Charizard, go, time to mega evolve!!!" Ash called Charizard to the scene. The mega evolution stone manifested his energy onto the Pokemon. Charizard evolved into his X form.

"DEFENSE DOWN Ω! YAAAAAAA!!!!" Kumatora's eyes gleamed, and psychic waves weakened the tanks' reinforced armor. The girl destroyed the vehicles with her bare fist.

"Try to save yourself from this, monkey! Pikachu, Charizard, combine your attacks!" Pikachu let out a mighty Thunder, and then Charizard surrounded the ace of electricity with a Flamethrower.

"Ukiii....?" Salsa got nervous. He tried to copy the Thunder engulfed in flames.

"GROAAAAAAHH!" Charizard stepped forward, and damaged Salsa with a Dragon Claw.

"WAAAHHH UKIII!!!" *ZAAAAAAP* The deadly flaming bolt struck Salsa. 

"SALSAAAA, NOOO!" Kumatora went to heal the monkey. An earth tremor was heard from below.

"AAAAAAHHH....!!!" Kumatora was heavily damaged. Brock's Steelix ambushed her with Dig.

"Wow, Brock, you're in time for the fun" said Ash quite motivated.

"Uhh.....PK....THUNDEEER!!!" Kumatora attempted to defend herself with an electrical attack.

"Gruuuhhh? ROAAAARRRHH!!!!" but the attack was not very effective against the Pokemon....

"That's right, finish her off!!!" Charizard exhaled a huge breath of fire, combined with Pikachu's lightning bolts. Steelix attacked from a distance with Stone Edge. The girl protected the monkey.

*SMAAAAASH* Kumatora sustained fatal damage. She rolled on the floor with her hoodie torn.

"Uhmm, LIFEUP.....β" the girl healed part of her wounds. She was running out of PSI power.

*BOOOM* *BOOOOM* Large footsteps resounded. They were the army's giant battle mechs, loaded with a vast arsenal of weapons. It seemed to be the end of Salsa and Kumatora.....

"Salsa....*cough* that's too many enemies..." Kumatora muttered, feeling weak.

"Ukiii? Uku kya...." Salsa suggested to use the mushroom obtained from Princess Peach.

"No, it's not time to eat that thing yet. I have a technique that will save us" Kumatora said bravely. Even though she didn't have enough energy to use PK Starstorm, she wasn't going to give up.

"EVERYONE, ATTACK!!!" Pokemon, foot soldiers, tanks, and giant battle mechs closed in to eliminate the intruders once and for all. Will Salsa and Kumatora be able to reach Sabrina? 

 

TO BE CONTINUED