- Text Size +

"Good morning, Haunter. The night was wonderful, all the prisoners survived the freezing night, and my son slept comfortably next to Sabrina" said Hinawa with great enthusiasm. The weather was mild after last night's heavy rain. The ghost woman removed the blankets from the houses.

"It's amazing how Sabrina has acted with Lucas. Before she wanted to kill him" Haunter said.

"I still have hope that there is goodness in her heart. They went from being enemies to being friends. Speaking of which, did you find out what happened this morning?" Hinawa asked.

"Um, no, sorry. Alakazam called me at that time to entertain Nancy" Haunter replied.

"Well, a couple of hours ago, I went to spy on Sabrina's bedroom. I saw how my son trembled with fear, as if he had a nightmare. He was almost sobbing with his eyes closed. But then I witnessed how one of Sabrina's fingers flashed, and she touched my son's head......" explained Hinawa.

"Wow. I'm not sure what happened. It must be something related to her powers, once she said that one of her boyfriends left her after an experience related to dreams" said Haunter.

"I see. I suspect she didn't want little Lucas to be scared, so she went into his mind to help him. I know because I have the power to enter the dreams of others" said Hinawa.

"That is very moving. Mrs. Hinawa, I think I can find among the ruins of this city, things to help prisoners at night" suggested Haunter.

"I think it is a great idea. Good luck buddy" Hinawa smiled. She dedicated herself to observe the toy box, waiting to see the reaction of the prisoners. Haunter flew at full speed between the destroyed buildings of Saffron City. One of the shrunken prisoners finally woke up.

"*yawn* Another day in this boring dump. Wow, those losers haven't woken up yet" Damian wandered through the city. He was hungry. Out of curiosity, he peeked through the windows.

"Ohhh, great! A kind soul gave them a little present. Heh heh heh...." with a mischievous expression, Damian took the opportunity to steal food from some prisoners.

"*sigh*.....So this is what Misty meant that I shouldn't help this boy" Hinawa felt sad. She hated seeing people act inconsiderately towards others. Unfortunately, she must not interfere so as not to raise suspicions. Paula woke up wanting to play.

"Umm, good morning, Sabrina. Do you think we should go out and play ball?" the blonde asked.

"*yawn* Yes, my sister. Heheehee..." Little Sabrina woke up happy. The girls dressed in their usual clothes.

"Thank you, Sabrina. Hopefully we can still be friends" thought Lucas blushing. His small body still felt the comforting body heat of those huge hands that enveloped him in a hug. He had a perfect view of the giant queen's gentle face, sleeping with a serene smile. The 4 cm boy felt more in love than he ever had.

"I know I shouldn't, but, ummm....." Lucas wanted to pay tribute to his queen for the beautiful evening last night and her touching gesture of repentance. After some hesitation, the shrunken boy escaped the comfort of her palms, and scaled the giant sleeping beauty's kimono.

"*gulp*....1,2,3,4" the psychic boy counted calmly. He wanted to distract himself so as not to unduly touch the beautiful melons that decorated the landscape, or accidentally look at her bra.

"Ohhh....your sleeping face is even more adorable up close" muttered little Lucas. To one side was the arch of flowers that outlined that smile. Lucas shook his head, trying to avoid being captivated by the smooth, fleshy texture of that work of art.

"Hehe....*MUACK*" Lucas used 'PK Love' on giant Sabrina's cheek. She felt caresses. 

"Heheehee Mmmmm...." the giant goddess let out an innocent giggle. She moved aside.

"*gulp* AH...." Lucas slipped, but thankfully fell to the safety of the pillow. The sleeping giant beauty gave a few small moans, and blushed. Her sweet smile grew even more.

"*sigh* Well, I think there is only one thing left to do...." Lucas felt his heart ignite with passion. His eagerness to snoop around the body of the giantess tempted him to act like a naughty child.

"No...no....NO....*sniff* What am I doing?" a tear fell down his face. His awareness prevented him from trying to pull the covers off the bed with telekinesis. A memory flashed through his mind:

"Ooops, hahaha, sorry......" the energetic Claus was playing with a stick. He was dedicated to bothering the girls of the village to see their panties. 

"Claus, this is so much fun. We should do it more often" Lucas accompanied him in his game. The vision flashed forward a few days later in Tazmily. Lucas grabbed a stick and followed the girls like his brother Claus did. Alec, who was aware of the twins' routine, approached Lucas.

"Ahem, Lucas, tell me...what are you doing with that stick?" Alec asked.

"Emm, which stick grandpa?" Lucas hid the stick behind his back.

"Lucas, it's not good to hide secrets from your family! Do you wanna do a prank?" Alec exclaimed.

"N-n-n-no! I wasn't going with Claus to lift the girls' skirts!!! OH!" Lucas covered his mouth.

"*sigh*.....Lucas, give me that stick" Alec ordered firmly. *SMACK*

"Ouch...Uhhh, BUAAAHHH!!!" Lucas cried in pain. His grandfather disciplined him with the stick.

"Lucas, let this be a lesson to you. I'm doing this for your own good" Alec commented.

"I.....*sniff* I only did that because Claus did. *sob* I'm sorry!!!" he continued crying.

"That troublesome child will then receive his punishment. Lucas, we love you. Hinawa wants you to grow up to be an educated, kind, and generous man. She sees you as her sweet little angel" Alec reasoned with his grandson. Lucas was drying his tears, feeling regret.

"Um, *sniff* I don't want to make mommy sad...." Lucas sobbed. Alec touched his shoulder.

"I know you will not let her down, my dear grandson. Lucas, women are not objects. They are our friends and companions. All the women of Tazmily contribute to the peace, sustenance, and fraternal affection of our people, we as men have the responsibility to respect and protect them. Part of growing up is learning to be gentleman with the ladies" Lucas listened to Alec.

"You're right, Grandpa. Thanks for the advice" Lucas smiled tenderly.

(Back to the present)

"*sniff* Sabrina trusts me. She is my friend. A person as pure as her deserves the same respect that I give to my mom. I'll give her a nice present today" Lucas thought motivated. The tiny boy carefully climbed down one of the legs of the bed. He went in the direction of the kitchen.

"PKKK FREEEZE!!! CONFUSION!!! GAR-GARDEVOIR!!!" the girls were training outside the gym in the company of Nancy. Haunter managed to find food, water, and reinforced plastic. Meanwhile, the military supply ship was only miles from reaching its destination.

"yawn* Good morning, Salsa. I'm sure we'll be boarding soon..." Kumatora muttered.

"Ukiii, kooki...." Salsa missed Lucas.

"Yes, me too friend. Ahh...you know, even though I hate his honeyed displays of affection, or his emotional fragility, he's a good boy. I miss his innocent giggles, his friendly demeanor, his determination to get stronger, and those times when we played together..." Kumatora said.

"Ma-Machamp!!!" a mighty Machamp hefted the box violently.

"AAAHH!! UKIIII!!!" Sauce freaked out. Kumatora tried to cover his mouth, but to no avail.

"Champ? MACHAAMP!!!" *SMASH* The box broke. The psychic tomboy was in trouble.

"There are intruders! Get them!!" several brawny sailors charged alongside their Machamps.

"PARALYSIS Ω!!!" Kumatora paralyzed the crewmen. With a simple telekinetic breeze, she threw everyone into the ocean. The alarm sounded, quickly they became the center of attention.

"Hey, what's going on here??!!" the captain and the sailors were about to take out their Poke Balls.

"Ukiii, ukiiiii, uku kyeee....Eek, eek, eek!" Salsa used his Funky Monkey Dance technique.

"NOOO! This can't be!!!" the magical dance worked. The crew was lured into dancing!

"Ahahaha! Well done, Salsa. PKKK FREEZEEE!!!" Kumatora jumped into the sea with her friend. She froze the water with an ice attack, forming a mini floating iceberg. 

"Not so fast, miss stowaway!" the sailors who were not affected threw some Poke Balls.

"ROAAAARRR!!!" several towering Gyarados emerged from the water. They hit the iceberg with powerful Aqua Tail attacks. Salsa and Kumatora went up into the air on the piece of ice.

"Everyone, use Hyper Beam!!!" the dragons obeyed the orders. Kumatora responded instantly.

"OFFENSE DOWN Ω!!!" Kumatora's hands glowed orange. Her psychic power reduced the size of the Hyper Beams and cushioned the blow. The iceberg was destroyed.

"LIFEUP β!!!!" Kumatora quickly healed the little monkey. She threw him right into the ship. 

"Eek, eek, eek...." *BLAAAAAST* the monkey exhaled a Hyper Beam with his Monkey Mimic. The battleship's hull was damaged, and water began to enter. The Gyarados tried to attack Salsa.

"PKKK THUNDEEER!!!" Kumatora slaughtered the Gyarados with electric shocks. The water Pokemon got knocked out easily. The girl protected Salsa with PSI Magnet.

"Call the reinforcements!!! She must be a witch like Sabrina and her gang!" ordered the captain.

"Heh, I don't think so. PKKKKK STAAARSTORM!!!!" Kumatora's eyes glowed ghoulish yellow, and from the sky her mightiest power manifested. The ship got destroyed by a massive shower of shooting stars. Kumatora swam submerged to avoid attracting attention.

"Hold on Salsa. QUICK UP!!!" Kumatora increased her speed. They were approaching the city.

"Sir, the supply ship disappeared from the radars!" an alarmed soldier told Lt Surge.

"I could see from a distance that the ship was hit by meteor-like objects. They were nothing like the Draco Meteors of dragon-type Pokemon" reported another soldier.

"Hmn, this is clearly the work of Sabrina and her spells!" stated Lt Surge.

"Sir, then we'll have to go fight without the extra supplies?" a soldier asked.

"Affirmative. But don't give up. A true soldier fights to the end!" said Lt Surge with much perseverance. Some members of the army went to rescue the wounded.

"Well, this seems to be Vermilion City" Salsa and Kumatora ran into a large wall.

"*whistle* Man, this thing is really huge. Just look at it" the huge electrified wall surrounded the entire Lt Surge army base. In the surroundings there were turrets protecting the area.

"We have drawn too much attention. Let's move fast" Kumatora said. The psychic girl and the monkey ran around the 10-meter-high electric wall, looking for a safe place to access.

(Far away in the peaceful town of Pallet Town, Ash Ketchum woke up. He dressed quickly)

"*yawn* Awww, Officer Jenny.....please let me help you catch the criminals, then we could have dinner together, my treat....*nom* *nom* *muack* *muack*" Brock was drooling.

"Brock...Brock, wake up! We have to go rescue the girls!!!" Brock accompanied Ash.

"Perfect. We'll go flying in Charizard. Here I come, Sabrina!!!" the boys left the place. Meanwhile, back in Saffron City, Lucas was about to finish the gift for his giant queen.

"Turururu....now only the final touch is missing hehehe...." the shrunken blonde boy happily hummed a random tune, then he delicately spread icing with the help of his telekinesis.

"It's beautiful to apply the cooking knowledge of my mom and Mrs. Caroline" Lucas thought. After a long rest, Sabrina finally woke up. Hinawa went to the psychic girl's bedroom.

"*yawn*....Agh, my head..." she felt a huge headache. Sabrina touched her sleeping robe.

"Lucas.....Lucaaaaaaas? Hmmm, where did that little rascal go...?" she asked a little annoyed. Her mood rose as she smelled the comforting air. Unknowingly, Lucas used his Refresh technique. Sabrina's room exuded a lovely flowery scent. Chimecho came out of his Poke Ball. 

"Ahh, I can feel a refreshing sensation. I'm sure you do too" commented Sabrina.

"Chimecho?" the little bell Pokemon asked Sabrina how the night was.

"Um, great. I spent a pleasant night with Lucas, and we had fun together...." the girl put on her sandals and headed into the kitchen. Chimecho relieved her headache.

"....everything was fine. The only thing that was strange is the dream I had. I remember that I was in the middle of a strange sea, plagued by dense fog. Then I heard what sounded like screams in the distance. Those were Lucas' cries for help" explained Sabrina. Hinawa listened intently. 

"Then I ran into a chubby thug using a spider robot. An army of humanoid pigs and monsters were at his command. They called him Porky...." Sabrina revealed.

"Huh? It is possible that they were fighting against the Pigmask in the dream?" Hinawa thought.

"....by that point, I arrived at a bombed-out island. Lucas asked me to help people. I told him no, but I couldn't resist his pleas. Those people, unlike the disgusting critters I know, treated me with respect. Porky called his giant mechanical doll and started a fight. I destroyed the android girl, and lost consciousness when I was about to step on that bastard who hurt my friend" Sabrina paused.

"Chi-Chimechooo!" the Pokemon was surprised by Sabrina's story.

"Perhaps the same thing happened to me that occurred a long time ago, when I got into the dream of one of my ex-boyfriends without realizing it. In case I'm right, I have 2 questions to answer: Who is that Porky, and what were those weird guys in pig costumes?" she asked.

"Chim Chime" Chimecho suggested that Porky is probably an enemy of Lucas.

"Maybe, I don't rule out that possibility. Lucas told me that he came from another dimension, and his world was in the distant future. A thief was apparently protecting an important object. But when I asked details about his life, he would get nervous and try to avoid the talk. The funny thing is that the pipsqueak that is Paula's love interest, mentioned a certain Porky as his neighbor. This is getting weird. Do you think I should inquire further into this?" Sabrina said to Chimecho. 

"Chi....Chimechooooo" the Pokemon shook his head.

"You're right. The matter of those children is irrelevant to my plans for conquest. If I ask Lucas about my dream, he might feel depressed. And even if that Porky is a real threat to Mr. Goldie Head, if he comes here, I'll kill him. Nobody messes with my favorite doll!" Sabrina yelled.

"*sigh* Ah, Sabrina....if you knew what Porky has done, you'd regret what you're doing to those poor people you've shrunk. Thanks to him I'm a ghost" thought Hinawa.

"Well....I'm hungry. Today I'll attack Blackthorn City" the girl kept walking towards the kitchen.

"Okay. Now I just have to go back to Sabrina's room" Lucas thought. The little boy had a long way to go to the bedroom. Footsteps of monstrous proportions were heard.

*BOOOM BOOOOM* "*yawn* Umm, what are these little burns on the floor? Lucas, when I find you, you'll be in trouble!" Sabrina said annoyed. She didn't know it, but Lucas was forced to use PK Thunder on himself to get to the kitchen fast.

"Uhhhh....No, *sniff* I didn't mean to make her mad...." Lucas trembled with fear. Giant Sabrina was approaching with leaps and bounds. Lucas tried to return to the table.

"*sigh* Now all that remains is for the brat to have taken advantage of my hospitality....*yawn*" Sabrina said to her Chimecho while she rubbed her eyes. The loud booming sounds grew.

"AH, HERE SHE COMES...." the colossal girl in Kimono was in front of him, just a few steps away. The ground-shaking generated by her gigantic sandals made Lucas stumble. The blond had to make a quick decision: on one hand, she seemed too angry and stressed to speak to her by telepathy, and on the other, yelling would give away his location. Lucas feared being punished.

"Ow...aaahh..." Lucas let out a small cry. He panics, and starts running between the giant woman's sandaled feet. The sound of Sabrina's footsteps is extremely heavy and loud, but to the shrunken boy's surprise, pleasant to his ears. The giantess walks over Lucas easily and stops. The boy begins to gasp with exhaustion.

"Hmmm, Lucas must be around here...." Hinawa checked the kitchen.

"Hmn. I knew it..... *BOOOM* THAT BRAT RUN AWAY FROM ME!!!" *BOOOOOOM* furious, giant Sabrina stomped hard with her sandals. In the kitchen she could see a half-open window.

"......." Lucas was silent, red as a tomato. The footsteps of the giant girl made him fall backwards. Although he felt that he enjoyed the best seconds of his life, Lucas covered his eyes.

"Agh, what a shame....that mischief I would only expect from Claus. I hope you'll apologize, Lucas" Hinawa got angry. She found her little son lying on the floor.

"Um, and I thought we could be friends...." Sabrina was sad. Chimecho pointed to the table.

"Hmmm, what's under this plate cover?" Sabrina lifted the lid. Her gift awaited her.

"Dawwww....My cute baby made me something with his little hands" expressed the giant woman, with a sweet tone, caressing her cheeks. On the table were some delicious Hot Cakes, decorated with a fine coating of honey, jam, cream, and red berries surrounding the chocolate icing, which had written 'for my queen - Lucas'. Even though her hair was a bit messy, Lucas couldn't help but think that she looked attractive with her innocent smiling expression, similar to a girl celebrating her birthday. 

"Lucas, this brings back fond memories when I used to cook with Caroline. Hehehe, you just need to learn how to make nut breads as good as her" thought Hinawa. Sabrina giggled and licked her lips in satisfaction. The giant girl in kimono happily savored the fluffy texture of her breakfast.

"Hmmm, I wish Lucas was here. I'll save some for Paula and Little Sabrina" she commented excitedly. Lucas was encouraged to get her attention, but was distracted by thinking of the large black platform he was standing on. Sabrina's giant feet gave off an elegant scent of lavender, denoting that she is someone quite neat. Her skin was perfect, with prominent arches and long, soft, rounded toes that enhanced the beauty of her flip flops. Her filed nails, naturally shiny, were worthy of a movie star.

"*blush* Ummm, well, I don't think there's anything wrong...." Lucas muttered.

"Ohhhh Heeehehehee...." the giantess gave a charming giggle and looked down. For a split second he could make out a blond head. Lucas tickled her feet.

"So, there you are, naughty little boy?....Well, it's time to play" thought Sabrina.

"Um....*gulp* AAAGHHHHH!!!" Sabrina got up from her chair, and teleported Lucas. The boy screamed and met Sabrina's cold, furious gaze squarely. The giant woman slowly approached.

"Silly boy.....did you really think you could fool me? Your insolence deserves punishment!" Sabrina said with her characteristic cruel and bloodthirsty tone from years ago. Lucas tried to run, but was pinned down with Confusion. Suddenly being chased by Porky statues didn't seem so bad...

"Ummm....Aaaaahh Buaaaahh!!!" Lucas cried and screamed as loud as he could. The sole of one of the giant girl's sandals was dangerously close to him. Hinawa closed her eyes in fear.

"Running is useless..." she muttered in a serious voice. Her giant foot was inches away from stepping on Lucas. Except.....the sandaled foot no longer pushed down. Sabrina lifted her foot completely, and stepped just inches from Lucas's body.  

"Muahaha...." Sabrina gave a soft evil laugh, and she lifted her foot again, this time bare.

"Uhhh....*sniff* Ow! Hahahahaha!!!" Lucas felt relieved after a good scare.

"Muahaha....Heeheehehe, you can't run away from your queen, darling!" Sabrina returned to her gentle, caring expression. Between giggles, she massaged and tickled her blonde doll with her toes. It was all a joke. Sabrina grabbed Lucas. He was still scared.

"Haha! Lil dorky, did you really think I was going to crush you?" Sabrina gave a mischievous laugh.

"Um, well, you looked really angry....*sniff*" Lucas wiped away his tears.

"Oh, if you're talking about what I said a while ago, I'm sorry. I felt sad because I thought you were going to leave me alone, my cute Mr. Goldie Head...." Sabrina gave Lucas a soothing hug.

"Well, I have no reason to run away, hehehe" Lucas smiled. Sabrina lifted the boy up to her face.

"By the way...When I got to the kitchen, why were you hiding, did you want to see my panties, little imp?" Sabrina asked with playful eyes. Lucas blushed again.

"Ehh....Yes, NO! NO! N-n-n-no!!! Ummm, *sob* sorry, I deserve a punishment...." Lucas hung his head feeling remorseful. Sabrina giggled and gently touched the boy's hair.

"Hahaha! Aww, you look so cute when you cry. Don't worry, I didn't mean it. And even if you did that, I know you won't do it again, my pretty little angel *MUACK*" Sabrina kissed Lucas. They both smiled at each other and sat down to breakfast. More people woke up in the miniature city.

"*yawn*.....Time to see my husband" Lisa saw a delicious apple in her room.

"*sniff*....Thank you, Little Sabrina" said Lisa crying with happiness.

"Umm, where did this come from, is it poisoned?" Ormond thought. All the people in the toy box came out talking about how apples got to their houses. Misty kept her secret.

"I ate my apple as soon as I woke up. They're not poisonous" Red said.

"You're right. In my experience testing substances, I did not find any contaminants or toxic substances in the fruit" said Jeff. Next to him, Poo offered his apple to someone.

"I'll take it, hahaha, thanks bro!" Damian accepted the apple.

"Ugh, that jerk doesn't deserve even a crumb of bread..." Misty thought, frowning.

"Heh, heh, heh.....if these fools get supplies the next day, I won't hesitate to rob them. Only my gang will have the loot I steal..." Damian thought with a grin on his face.

"*gulp* Oughhh....I'm hungry. I also feel dizzy. You say you received apples? Well, I didn't get anything" Dawn said in a weak voice. Her clothes were stained with vomit.

"I didn't get anything either...my stomach growls like never before!" Ness added.

"NO! There must still be apples around this place!!!" May yelled. She suffered the same bad luck.

"*nom nom* Ow, sorry guys! I just ate the apple the bowling-headed weirdo offered me HAAHAHA!" Damian laughed out loud. Poo growled, but he tried not to fight.

"Come with me! Maybe we'll find apples that someone hasn't eaten" the news reporter gathered the people who, without knowing it, were victims of theft by Damian.

"NO!!! *sniff* Lucas is not in his room!!!" Ness wept worriedly. Misty was about to tell him that Lucas was fine, but she wasn't sure if he would make it back to the toy town alive.

"Who do you think left us the apples today?" Ormond asked.

"By ruling out I would say Little Sabrina. If you remember, she gave me a piece of cake yesterday. I think she gave us the apples for helping her with the problem with Paula" said Lisa.

"Hmmm, maybe that doll isn't so bad after all..." Ormond thought.

"Regardless of who it was, one thing is clear: We must be discreet in case more supplies arrive, remember that this is the Auschwitz of the Pokemon world. I'm sure these apples came without Sabrina's authorization" Misty suggested.

"Well thought, missy. I propose that we all make a pact of silence!" said the army commander of Saffron City. They all promised not to say anything about the apples.

"*sniff*...Waaaah! No, it cannot be! I'll have to be forced to wear these disgusting clothes, work while feeling sick, and eat those rotten foods. AGH! THIS TREATMENT IS UNWORTHY FOR PEOPLE! *sniff* It makes me sick to think what she did to Lucas" Dawn yelled with enormous fury. After spending more than 1 day without eating, she felt quite stressed.

"Dawn, I also dislike Sabrina with all my soul, but we have to be united!" May encouraged her friend. Feeling exorbitantly dizzy, May and Dawn approached their work area.

"No....agh, I'm hungry, but I don't want to eat that garbage!" Ness was tempted to eat the rotten food. He was about to go a whole day without eating anything. The boy missed his house.

"AAAGHHH!!! HELP!!!!" the screams of the whipped people from the dungeon broke out. Inside the miniature city, the atmosphere was anything but friendly: people talked about food, their relatives, what their lives would hold, and their common hatred towards Sabrina.

"Haunter! Haunt-Haunt..." the ghost Pokemon kept the supplies in a safe found in the remains of the Silph Co. building. He would go for them at night. The psychics enjoyed their breakfast, leaving the rest of the pancakes for the girls.

"I should have assumed that you opened the window to ventilate the room...." Sabrina said.

"Yes, I like to sniff the fresh air in the morning. It's comforting" Lucas replied. Sabrina made a curious little box appear in the kitchen. From it she took out spoons to bend.

"Mmmm, Sabrina, are you going to train before leaving today?" Lucas asked curiously.

"Hehe, no. Consider this more of a little exercise. Honestly, ever since I was a child, it's been very difficult for me to control my powers. I can lose the sense for it quite easily if I don't exercise a little every day. It's difficult to maintain immense power...." Sabrina commented.

"Ow, that's sad. But at least these days you try to prevent your routine from interfering with your life?" Lucas said with a lot of concern. Sabrina patted his head.

"Of course. Before, every day I was subjected to harsh training. That selfish old uncle of mine saw me as a tool. Although I managed to hone my skills, deep down I felt stressed. Sometimes I feel the need to always bond something. The interesting thing is that although I was considered a prodigy in the psychic community, I have my limitations. Your healing powers are clearly above my skill level" she said somewhat disappointed.

"Sabrina, you shouldn't feel sad. Appreciate your skills. I really admire the effort you have put into being a great psychic Pokemon trainer. That size-changing power is really cool. As they say, everyone has their specialty" Lucas smiled confidently at her.

"Hehehe thanks. I still remember that this ability was born in me because I wanted to take revenge on the children who insulted me at school. Then I wanted to experiment, and one night I cornered some bullies by growing to giant size" Lucas listened carefully to Sabrina's stories.

"Haha, with everything I've been through, you sure had a better childhood than mine..." she said.

"........" Lucas was shocked. He fell to his knees in a depressing silence.

"Um, Lucas...I-I'm sorry, I didn't want to hurt your feelings!" Sabrina saw how the boy looked at her with an expressionless face, like her years ago. Sabrina didn't know it, but Lucas was trying to erase that traumatic memory when they turned one of his gentle friends from the forest, into a ruthless killing machine that would change his life forever...

"*sniff*....You would do me a favor if you didn't ask more about my life...." Lucas started to cry.

"I promise....*sob* please don't cry, my dolly...." Sabrina hugged Lucas like a loving mother.

"Um...*sniff* You're not the only one who had their smile taken away. I went through great loneliness and pain in my world. All those mean kids....Buaaaah, they always called me a crybaby...!!" Sabrina remembered the insult Porky used in her dream.

"Don't worry, little friend...*sniff* I see that we are closer than you think. Let's forget about our past lives. I'll be here to protect you and keep you company...." the giant woman gently massaged Lucas's body, and she wiped away his tears. They both felt better. 

"PKKK FIREEEE!!!" the doll enthusiastically used the psychic power she learned from Paula.

"TELEPORT!!!" the blonde girl responded by dodging the fire at high speed.

"Hahaha, impressive Sabrina, every day you improve yourself more. Those flames you fired are almost as devastating as mine" she commented affectionately. The 2 girls continued training.

"Hehehee, Paula, you're not bad either. You teleport with great grace" the girl in the white dress reciprocated her best friend's courtesy with another compliment.

"*cough* Ow, well, try to dodge my ball, haahaha..." Little Sabrina tried to run with her white ball. But something stopped her. She falls to the ground and her eyes wide open.

"Aaaaghh...*cough* *COUGH* My chest!!!" Little Sabrina suffered from an asthma attack.

"SABRINAAAA!!! Quick Nancy, help me!" the pink Gardevoir helped the girl breathe with an emergency inhaler. Seeing her delicate state of health, they decided to return to the gym.

"I'm sorry, little sister. It looks like you'll have to stay in bed...." Paula tried to comfort Little Sabrina by tickling her cheeks. The girl pushed her arm away feeling great sorrow.

"But....*sniff* I wanted to go with you...." Little Sabrina put cute little eyes.

"Sabrina, even if you beg, you must understand that your life is more important to us than going out to play. Don't feel bad, when I come back, I promise to play with you...." Paula brought her arms closer to the little girl, and they both hugged. The girls went to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

"Hmm, where are we going?" Lucas asked. Sabrina walked through several halls of the gym.

"We'll go to a place that will surely be of your interest, Mr. Goldie Head" she said. The giantess took little Lucas to a room full of flowers. It was a small greenhouse.

"Ummm....well, it's a very nice room..." Lucas said pretending that the place looks good.

"I know, it looks horrible....I left it neglected. You see, I used to have this special room with flowers that I bought to meditate when I felt stressed. I loved being next to these beautiful flowers and their sweet, soul-soothing scent. But as my life worsened, I also gave up caring for the greenhouse. It's not like it used to be. It's my fault for not having the same affinity and affection for flowers as Erika..." Sabrina surveyed the place. Several of the flowers were wilting, there was mold on the walls, and weeds were growing along the ground.

"It makes me sad to see those plants in poor condition. Let me help you, Sabrina! Maybe I can do something with my psychic powers" Lucas suggested. The boy's hands glowed green.

"LIFEUP Ω!!!" Lucas shared his healing energy to the plants. The flowers that were in poor condition bloomed again. Little by little, the greenhouse was recovering its magical charm. Sabrina looked happily at the deep red roses, identical to the ones in the photo with her family.

"Grrrr....YA!" the blond boy carefully removed the ugly weeds from the greenhouse.

"Ahhhh....This scent of flowers makes me feel more alive than ever. *sniff* I miss my past life when I used to take care of my beautiful garden, and plant sunflowers in Tazmily" thought Hinawa.

"Thank you Lucas. From now on I promise to take better care of my flowers..." Sabrina said enthusiastically. Lucas removed from one of the pots, a beautiful blue-violet jasmine, from Alola.

"Owww, is it for me?" Sabrina asked, looking down happily. Lucas approached her sandals and nodded, holding up the flower. The giant woman used that flower as a decoration for her hair. Sabrina was filled with great joy. She picked up Lucas from the floor and hugged him.

"Hehehe, now the queen of the Pokemon world looks more adorable than ever" Lucas blushed.

"Yes, my pretty slave. With this you have fulfilled your first quota of the day" both left the room.

"By the way, to take care of your flowers, I advise you to water them, prune the plants that take up more space, control the temperature for the plants that are more sensitive to cold, check the heating, and above all, treat them with the same care as your dolls..." suggested the blond boy.

"Those two have solid chemistry. They could be more than friends...." Hinawa giggled.

"Yummy, these Hot Cakes were delicious. Ummm, where has big Sabrina gone?" Paula got up from her chair and searched the corridors of the gym. Little Sabrina followed her.

"Lucas...everything you've done for me deserves a reward" Sabrina smiled warmly.

"Really?" Lucas jumped with joy.

"Yes. Close your eyes, please..." ordered the giantess. Lucas felt Sabrina's soft palms reach out. Although he did not rule out receiving another joke, he was excited.

"Heeheehehe, I'm going to eat youuuuu..." the giant girl gave another charming giggle, and she brought her soft lips closer. Lucas felt fear. Could it be that Sabrina was speaking literally?..... 

"AGH! N-n-no....Ohhh Hahahaha Hahahahaha, Sabrina, stop..." Lucas felt a huge pleasurable tingling sensation. Giant Sabrina dominated her prey with 'bites' in the form of cute little kisses. The boy was lying in her palms, wrapped in her warm lips. The girl was blushing.

"Heeheehe *nom* *nom*" Sabrina continued to play happily with her beloved doll.

"Well, well...my prayed worked. And it seems we interrupted the lovebirds...." Paula laughed.

"Let's boop the snoots! Hehehehe...." Little Sabrina joked. She loved seeing her sister happy.

"Hahaha! Nah, they better French kiss. Ohh la la!" both girls laughed at each other.

"AAH!! Ehhh, hi girls..." Sabrina laughed in a clumsy voice. She hid Lucas behind her back.

"OMG. Tell me this is not a dream. I never had those kind of romantic moments with Kumatora or with Nana....*blush*" Lucas thought carefully about his loving rejections.

"Sabrina, why did you kiss Lucas? Hehehehe...." asked Little Sabrina playfully.

"I was kissing him? Ha, ha, ha. No! I was just trying out a new method of torture for my slaves..." she expressed in a fake cold tone. Paula and Little Sabrina burst into fits of laughter.

"Hahaha, if you call that a torture method, I'll try using that on Ness!" Paula exclaimed.

"Um, well...Changing the subject, in today's mission we'll attack Blackthorn City" Sabrina informed.

"*cough* *cough*....Sounds fun, sister..." the girl coughed again.

"Oh god, Little Sabrina, go to bed, now!!!" Sabrina ordered firmly.

"Um, but....Buaaaaah, I don't want to....*sniff*" the poor dolly cried again. Sabrina got down on her knees and gently touched her shoulder. Lucas could feel the enormous sadness of the girl.

"My life will never be the same again *sob*......I wanted to have fun with you" she sobbed.

"Little sister, don't be discouraged. You have a lot of toys and people to play with" said Sabrina.

"But....*sniff* Isn't there something Lucas can do to control my illness?" she pleaded.

"Well....I was going to tell you that yesterday. My healing powers are not capable of curing chronic illnesses, but I can control the ailments temporarily" the girl smiled again upon hearing Lucas's words. Paula was thoughtful, trying to remember something....

"PSI HEALING β!!!" the girl was illuminated by a brilliant white light. Lucas cured her discomfort.

"Mmmm...let's see" Little Sabrina took out her ball, and started running. Her chest pain no longer plagued her. The girls were infected with happiness to see the usual energetic little girl back.

"Thank you, Lucas. And sorry about yesterday. Hopefully we can be friends!" the girl closed her eyes, with an adorable expression. Lucas responded with a respectful nod. Hinawa was touched.

"I still have my doubts. Don't you think it would be dangerous for her to experience sudden changes in temperature, or some trigger make her have an asthma attack? Remember that we'll visit a place where there is a frozen cave" warned Sabrina. Paula remembered a crucial fact.

"Sabrina, I think there is still a chance that Little Sabrina will accompany us. In my world there have been rumors of a boy from a neighboring town. A decade ago, they say he and his friends saved the world from Giygas before me. He was asthmatic and used his psychic powers to control his illness every time he had to go out" informed Paula.

"Interesting. With my powers I think it would be enough" added Lucas.  

"Gardevoir! Gar-Gar...." Nancy came with a bag that had inhalers and medicine inside it, as if to say "if the girl wants to go, I'll be there to protect her!". The little girls hugged the Gardevoir.

"*sigh* Okay...but you'll go with warm clothes, did you hear me?" Sabrina performed a change of clothes. She was dressed in her iconic red uniform, while Little Sabrina was dressed in a cozy white winter coat, complete with mittens and a scarf. Lucas remembered for a moment the Ice Climbers. Sabrina dressed her slave in his clothes to leave him in the toy box.

"You like flowers, don't you? Well, I think you'd do a good job decorating my miniature city with some fancy decor, Mr. Goldie Head" Sabrina brought flowers from the greenhouse. The girls approached the miniature city. Many people were surprised to see Lucas alive.

"Lucas, my soul friend, *sniff* you're fine!!!" Red hugged Lucas, crying with happiness.

"I want you to continue with the construction work. And you work too, huh?" Sabrina pointed at Lucas with a firm tone. The boy nodded, this time without fear. Little Sabrina grabbed Lucas.

"This is for helping me with my illness hehehe....*MUACK*" the dolly tenderly kissed the shrunken boy on the cheek. Lucas said goodbye to Little Sabrina waving his hands.

"Lucas...." Paula said in a serious tone, avoiding eye contact with the boy.

"Yes Paula?" Lucas asked, a little worried.

"Thanks. At least I see that you are not an unwelcome pest as I thought. From now on I want you to treat Little Sabrina with the respect that a great friend deserves" Paula turned to see him.

"Yes, I promise. I won't let you down" Lucas replied with a smile. Paula left the room.

"Woo-hoo! Hahahaha, come on Sabrina, our big sister is waiting for us" Paula took Little Sabrina by the hand. They both ran, excited to be able to play with more dolls.

"Mmmm...." Sabrina used her ability to predict the future. She caught a glimpse of Lucas making a beautiful flower decoration, dedicated in her honor. 

"Aww, Lucas. You never cease to amaze me" she blushed a little, feeling blessed by her new life.

"I told you Sabrina. Never give up your wishes for happiness" Nancy communicated telepathically.

"Okay, guys. Yesterday my psychic abilities determined that Lt. Surge should come here around 4pm. In case I am wrong, do not hesitate to communicate with me through telepathy. We'll be right back" Sabrina warned her Pokemon.

"Here we are, hehehe" the 2 psychic girls approached adult Sabrina. Paula was fortunate to learn a new skill today. The girls would travel from Saffron City to Blackthorn City by flying via levitation. Paula took it as a personal challenge. The 2 Sabrinas assisted the blonde girl, and with effort, they took flight. Nancy was inside her Poke Ball.

"Very good, Paula. Relax. The key is to calm your mind to keep yourself levitating" said Sabrina.

"Thanks. I hope you'll teach me how to turn people into teddy bears later" she laughed.

(After an impatient wait, Kumatora opted for a plan to break through the security wall)

"PKKK THUNDEEER!!!" the psychic tomboy fired a bolt of electricity as a distraction.

"Look down there!!!" the soldiers manning the turrets turned their attention to the sea.

"Come on Salsa" Kumatora launched herself into the air using PK Fire against the ground.

"AAHH...(grunts)" Salsa's tail brushed against the electrified fence. Kumatora covered his mouth.

"QUICK UP!" Kumatora increased her speed, and with great stealth, she hid between some boxes.

"Brock, it seems that we are passing over Vermilion City" Ash Ketchum commented.

"GROAAAAAHHH" *ZAAAAAAAP* a lightning almost hit Charizard in mid-flight.

"Attention to the suspects flying over Vermilion City, descend immediately. No civilians are allowed to enter the area where Sabrina is. Obey us, or I will give orders for our Magnetons to shoot you down" ordered the air watchman through a loudspeaker.

"No! We're not going down, I have to save my friends!" Ash refused to follow orders.

"Come on Ash, it's useless to risk our lives. Let's go down to explain everything..." Brock suggested.

"Darn, they just arrested some guys who surely wants to go to Saffron City like us, from what I see, it's not a good option to seize some plane, or flying animal" Kumatora saw Ash's Charizard descend. From the barracks Lt Surge came. The girl remained hidden among the boxes, patiently planning her next move to rescue Lucas.

 

TO BE CONTINUED