- Text Size +

The full moon fervently illuminated the streets of Saffron City. After a series of altercations and sad moments, the girls decided to accept Lucas as a new member of the family. Sabrina and her little doll were on the bed. They talked a bit before going to sleep.

"Interesting. So, you come from another dimension like Paula. Tell me, what other strange animals did you meet on your adventure, apart from this Fox McCloud?" Sabrina asked.

"Well, we did come across a blue spiked animal that ran faster than a bullet. He was able to turn into a ball and roll on the floor with the power of momentum" Lucas commented. 

"He saved us from Tabuu. I wanted to ask his name, but he left..." Lucas hung his head.

"The way you describe him, he could be a good match for Whitney's Miltank" she replied.

"Of course. Sabrina, your doll collection is very nice. Especially those dolls that look like Paula and me" Lucas looked at the smallest dolls in the group on top of the shelf. The one that resembled him wore a white shirt, green shorts, and a blue fanny pack. Next to it was the blonde doll that Ash Ketchum accidentally stumbled upon in the bathtub.

"Oh yeah. Hehehe, Mr. and Mrs. Goldie Head were my best friends along with my second personality in my childhood. They were always there to cheer me on" said Sabrina.

"Speaking of your childhood......haven't you thought about reconciling with your family?" he asked.

"NO!!!! GRRRRR, I WISH THEY ROT IN MISERY, ESPECIALLY THAT OLD WICKED ADAM IN THE GRAVE!!!!" Sabrina yelled remembering her uncle. Her hairs stood on end.

"........." Lucas lay down on the bed, covering his ears. Sabrina's red eyes terrified him.

"*sigh* I'm sorry, Lucas" Sabrina poked the trembling boy with her giant finger. She slowly began to slide it down until Lucas let out sweet giggles. Sabrina explained her situation: 

"It is impossible for me to empathize with my family. They took my childhood away from me. My uncle led me to the destruction of my reputation as a person. By the time I got my smile back, everything got worse. I tried to ask my parents for help, but they were busy. When I talked about how I had a hard time socializing, or the pain of being mocked for my little girl attitude, Ormond would say things like 'come on Sabrina, you're 20, act like someone of your age'..."

"It's sad not having family or friends to support you *sniff*" Lucas expressed sadly.

"That's right. They saw my happiness superficially. Smile is not enough to have a happy life. Even though I was the most prestigious psychic trainer, my achievements didn't make me happy" Sabrina looked at the collection of photos of her training and having Pokemon battles.

"Wow! Sabrina, are you using a psychic power there?" Lucas looked curiously at one of the photos.

"Yes. It's a technique I invented. I baptized it as "ESP Prodigy Psywave". It allows you to launch a burst of devastating psychic waves at the opponent. But it only works in the company of 2 or more psychic users. The energy released by this attack is such that I can mega evolve my Alakazam without needing a mega stone" explained Sabrina proudly.

"*whistle* Amazing!!! I would like to see that power in action!" Lucas exclaimed excitedly.

"Eheheh, you and Paula aren't the only ones showing off their powers. The most powerful psychics in the Pokemon world develop techniques to dominate the highest ranked Pokemon. Besides, without basic self-defense skills, we'd be easy prey for thieves" Sabrina said.

"Mmmm you know Sabrina, I don't blame you for holding a grudge against your family. One of my friends went through something similar. He was born in a home where he was raised to be a thief. Since childhood, his father trained him to steal an important object from my universe, and protect my people. The man physically and emotionally abused him, always calling him 'a moron'. One day he got fed up and decided to leave the village for 3 years. He felt sad" Lucas remembered Duster.

"Your friend is a thief? I see..." Sabrina thought of the 3 Stooges from Kanto. Lucas yawned.

"Hehehee, time to sleep, cutie thing!" the giant girl took off her sandals, and covered little Lucas with the pink blankets from her bed. Next, giant Sabrina hugged him tightly against her chest, wrapping the shrunken child in her majestic hands. Lucas blushed. 

"Mmmmm, Sabrina, you have a natural talent for crafts. Those miniature cities and dolls you made are splendid. You should use your beautiful hands to gladden the hearts of children with your creations..." Lucas commented feeling tired.

"Hah! Don't overdo the flattery, Lucas. Remember that you are still my slave!" she said firmly.

"Um, okay...." Lucas's face became very sad. He feared to continue receive physical abuse.

"However, since you're a good boy, I could give you a more considerate treatment and a lighter workload, Mr. Goldie Head *BOOP*" Sabrina touched Lucas's nose as a sign of confidence.

"Th-thank you Sabrina, you're the best *yawn*" the blonde boy's eyes slowly closed. The soft fabric of Sabrina's Kimono-patterned robe, coupled with her warm body heat, and those lovely bluish-purple eyes that gazed at him longing to play, made the boy feel like he was in heaven. It was like seeing a chick sleeping in the nest.

"Good night, my lovely doll. Sleep will do good for your psychic powers" said giant Sabrina as she gently touched little Lucas's hair. The boy fell asleep. Sabrina's Pokemon guarded the Saffron gym. Alakazam and Nancy were feeling quite motivated.

"Nancy, can you feel that overflowing feeling of happiness welling up in our spirits?" Alakazam asked looking at the pink Gardevoir. She nodded.

"Our talk helped our trainer. I can also feel that Little Sabrina is happily sleeping with her friend. I knew that Paula was going to intervene in some way" said Alakazam.

"Yep. *LOOOOOOM* Heheehe, my cute Zamy, do you think I look pretty?" the Pokemon maid grew in size, and used attract on Alakazam. Nancy easily exceeded 80 meters.

"......." Alakazam turned his head, blushing. He steepled his fingers nervously.

"Hahaha, Zamy, you are as calm and serious as ever. Don't feel embarrassed, you'll see that the generous god Arceus will bless us with a nice gift, dear" Nancy winked at him.

*ZAAAAAAP* "Heeheehee, these storm bolts tickle me. If you want, I can hug you to protect you from the rain, Zamy-poo!" Nancy giggled playfully.

"I-I-I can use my psychic powers to keep me safe from the cold, thank you!" Alakazam replied. In the surroundings of the gym, no one dared to enter the danger zone, except for 3 individuals.

"I DON'T WANNA GO, I DON'T WANNA GO, I DON'T WANNA GO, BUAAAH!" James cried like a girl.

"*SMACK* James, you're coming with us!!! We have to do this mission for the boss!!!" Jessie was dragging James across the ground. Team Rocket was on a reconnaissance mission.

"Come on James, I don't think it's that bad. We just need to set up the balloon in some blind spot in Saffron City, and bingo. Who knows, we could even sell the information we obtained to the authorities, and get easy money, HAHAHA" Meowth exclaimed enthusiastically.

"I don't think it's a bad idea, but I refuse your suggestion. Guys, I'm sick of us being a bunch of losers who only serve to help the good guys. We have always failed to capture the twerp's Pikachu. I don't want to spoil this opportunity to do a mission well" Jessie marched determinedly through the rain. Her companions followed her.

"Ummm, I'm hungry....." Nancy patted her stomach. She went in the direction of the forest.

*BOOOOM BOOOOOOM* Huge footsteps began to sound, getting louder.

"AAAAAHHH, THE WITCH IS COMING FOR US!!!!" Meowth panicked.

"GET OFF MEOWTH, YOU RUIN MY HAIR!!!" Jessie was furious.

"Shhhh, b-b-be quiet" James reassured the group. They hid among the trees.

*BOOOOOM* "Gar? Gar-Gardevooooir *nom nom*" Nancy happily ate the fruits from various trees. She savored her food as if it were a popsicle.

"She is a giant Gardevoir. She must come from the Orange Archipelago" Meowth muttered.

"Hmmm, I think she's a specimen beauty. We should take this goddess of the Pokemon world to the boss, I'm sure he'll love it!" James commented pulling out a rose.

"James! What does that low class elf have that I don't, huh???" Jessie exclaimed enviously.

"Gar.....?" the giant maid looked around her. She sniffed at something familiar.

"Buahhhh, she's going to eat us up" Meowth whimpered. James held on tight to the tree.

"Gar....GAAAARRRR HEHEHE" Nancy gave soft moans and caressed her cheeks. In front of her was a luscious pinkan berry tree. Team Rocket saw the giantess lick her lips.

"*gulp* Gu-guys, from this tree grows those fruits that we stumbled upon on that pink Pokemon island. How did this thing get here?" Jessie asked a little confused.

"Who knows, maybe in the municipality they hired botanists to remodel the forest, and gather exotic vegetation to attract tourists...AAAAGH" the tree was lifted.

"........." Nancy closed her eyes blushing, and brought her white lips closer. She wanted to show respect towards the exquisite delicacy that she hadn't tasted in a long time. 

"MUACK" James felt blessed by fate. Nancy opened her eyes.

"Gar? GAR-GARDEVOOIIIR!!!" with much joy, the giant maid took Team Rocket captive.

"BOO-HOO! WHY DO WE ALWAYS END UP IN THE WRONG PLACE??!!" Jessie sobbed.

"Heehehe Voir! Gar Gardevoiiiir!" Nancy squeezed Team Rocket between her cheeks.

"AAYEEEE, YOU SPOILED GIRL, YOU SHOULD TREAT YOUR DOLLS BETTER!" Meowth screamed as he was suffocated by the huge Pokegirl's pink hands.

"Huh? Gar....?" the fun was over for the giant Gardevoir. Her dolls vanished.  

"*gulp*....I can't feel my legs. Why is everything dark?" Jessie thought.

"Uhmm....*sniff* Waaaaaah!!! Buaaaahhhh!!!" Nancy fell to her knees and began to cry.

"For Arceus's sake, Nancy, stop crying like a Ralts in the Pokemon Day Care, you'll have all the dolls you want on your mission tomorrow, don't be stupid!!" Alakazam yelled.

"Alakazam, you know her better than we do. Be nice to Nancy" Hypno suggested.

"But she is an adult Pokemon. She should act her age!" Alakazam was upset.

"Madam Sabrina will be angry with this scandal. Just give the babe what she wants" Jynx said.

"*sigh* Okay, Nancy.....I'll be your doll. Happy?" Alakazam tried to reason with the giantess.

"Oh....Heeheehee!!" the giant maid blushed, and affectionately grabbed little Alakazam to pamper him with kisses. Then she hugged her doll putting him on the lap of her dress.

"You're as tantrum as Sabrina when they break her a toy, you know?" Alakazam protested.

"Hahahaha, my beloved Zamy-poo....." excitedly, Nancy touched him gently on his favorite part to be petted. She could be a headache at times, but Alakazam couldn't help but be charmed by her warm smile, her beautiful deep ruby red eyes, and that playful girlish personality that was as pure as the sweetest side of his trainer.

"It's a relief that my comrades out there know how to control the disturbances" Sabrina thought.

"Hehe, Lucas, you look so cute when you sleep. You are like a little angel....." before sleeping, the giantess took one last look at the little creature that slept in her hands. That silky golden hair with an upswept quiff, that face identical to that of her childhood friends, and those pink cheeks brimming with innocence, made Sabrina feel like she had a doll of the highest kind.

Sabrina tried to give him a warmly goodnight kiss. But...

"AGH, guys, the witch caught us!!!" Meowth exclaimed scared.

"*gulp* Buaaaah, this place disturbs me.....!!!" James yelled desperately.

"James, look on the bright side. At least we're not cornered by aggressive Gyarados" the famous trio of clowns from the Pokemon world came to her room turned into dolls.

"*sigh* What was missing...." she said annoyed. The dolls were inside a metal trunk. Sabrina got up to see the rowdy trio that she caught with her pokeballs.

"Sabrina, what are you doing with that little twerp you have in your hand?!!" Jessie asked.

"She'll surely use the brat as a human sacrifice, or for a spell...." James said. 

"Yes, like all her victims. Imagine how many children she may have killed...." added Meowth. 

"Silence, fools! My poor little friend needs to sleep! Do not bother us, or else I'll kill you!!!" the giant queen intimidated Team Rocket with her fiery red-eyed glare.

"TEAM ROCKET HAS BEEN LOCKED UP AGAIN!!!!" the trunk lid was closed.

"*yawn* Better to have the trunk in the game room. Hehe, good night, my cute Mr. Goldie Head, sorry for the inconvenience *SMOOCH*" Lucas slept protected in Sabrina's hands. The boy opened his eyes. He was hoping to meet Sabrina, but another place was in store for him.

"Um....*cough*..." the blond boy felt his breath catch. Heavy smoke surrounded him.

"HELP!!!!" "SAVE US!!!" "I CAN'T GET OUT OF THE RUBBLE!!!" "WE ARE GOING TO DIE!!!"

"*cough*.....Eh, what's going on?" Lucas heard various cries of people asking for help. With his telekinesis he dispersed the smoke. In the distance he heard some animals running away.

"No, it is not possible!!!" Lucas looked around in horror. His eyes contemplated the vivid reflection of that moment when a group of heartless people sowed terror in his homeland: TAZMILY, HIS SWEET HOME, WAS BEING CONSUMED BY A HUGE FIRE.

"Lu....Lucas...." a faint voice was heard from the rubble of the Yado hotel. Lucas ran to help the injured man. The entire area was illuminated red.

"Lucas...*cough* Sa....Save yourself...." Lucas heard the voice of his father, Flint.....*BOOOM!*

"DADDY!!!.....*sniff*" a bomb fell on the structure consumed by the flames. Lucas looked up, and beheld a fleet of airship-like flying objects. The bombardments increased.

"LIFEUP Ω!!!" Lucas used his healing powers to mitigate the injuries of the civilians.

"Oink oiiiink!!! Oink oiiiink!!! ALL HAIL MASTER PORKY! ALL HAIL MASTER PORKY!" the march of a large battle squad resounded in the distance. They were accompanied by tanks.

"It's them...." Lucas was cornered by the Pigmask Army. Thousands of fat pig soldiers pointed their guns at the boy. The humanoid pigs made way for their leader.

"*cough* *wheeze* Ha! ahahaha! Look guys, but if it's my old friend: pig's vomit....Ooops, what's your name, you pinheaded idiot? *cough* Oh right, Lucas, the crybaby!" a pale fat man of grotesque appearance appeared inside the capsule of a spider robot.

"Grrrr, you shouldn't be here! Ness and I defeated you!" Lucas yelled.

"Hehe, a pathetic mortal like you with a puny mind more fragile than a 5-year-olds can't face reality. No matter what you do, you can't defeat me. *cough* *gasp* *wheeze* How stupid can you be to keep believing in that ridiculous idealized dream of a utopian world where everyone lives in peace and harmony?!" Porky scoffed at Lucas.

"Everything is possible with the power of love and companionship! This is how a better world is built!" Lucas replied. Porky laughed out loud, swaying back and forth on his mechanical bed.

"HA! Ahahahahaahah! *cough* *cough* I see you still believe in the stupid words of that stinking woman who had the misfortune to bring an abortion into the world. I did her a favor by murdering her, and I'll do the same to you, rebels who dared to defy Master Porky! *cough* *gasp* These islands will continue to be my toy box!" Porky reasserted his authority.

"My friends will help me, you'll see!" Lucas grabbed a stick, and charged it with psychic energy.

"*cough* *wheeze* You think so, huh?" Porky ordered a Pigmask soldier to open the doors of one of the trucks. Lucas covered his mouth. He couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"All......Hail.......Master.....Porky" Kumatora muttered in a cold voice. 

"No......*sniff* NO" Lucas cried in denial. Boney, Kumatora, and Duster were imprisoned inside tanks containing a greenish liquid. They had a pale appearance, with parts of their bodies replaced by mechanical limbs. They would soon become Porky's mindless slaves, destined to die in honor of their dictator as poor Claus.

"*sob*.....Porky.....*sniff* I HATE YOU, YOU ARE A MONSTER!!!" furious, Lucas turned his eyes blue, and a great psychic energy surrounded his body. Porky took things as a simple game.

"KISS MY BUTT, LUCAS!!! SPANKETY SPANKETY SPANKETY!" Porky and his minions attacked.

"Oink Oiiiiiiink!!!" the Pigmask soldiers realized a combined assault, by attacking Lucas with bombs and their laser weapons. Others attacked using the artillery of the pork tanks.

"PKKK LOOOOVE!" Lucas charged at the army with his explosive psychic waves attack. Pigmask soldiers and wreckage of destroyed pork tanks flew everywhere.

"*cough* Hahahaha, watch your back, loser!" Porky's spiderbot flew behind the blond boy, and shot out a huge ball of electrical energy generated from its limbs.

"Ugh....." Lucas couldn't react in time and lowered his guard. Porky took the opportunity to launch heat-tracing missiles. The flying ships in the sky did the same.

"DEFENSE UP!!! COUNTER α!!!" having no chance to dodge the projectiles, Lucas defended himself by combining his defensive psychic techniques. The boy's body glowed and got hardened, mitigating the damage. The orange shield that covered Lucas bounced the missiles back.

*BOOOOOOM* Many pork ships crashed to the ground like rocks. Porky's vehicle also took damage, it got thrown several meters away. The spiderbot managed to stabilize itself.

"Grrrrr, that rat is ruining my fun....*cough* *wheeze* AGH, BRING-MY-FAVORITE-TOYS-NOW!!!" the 10,000-year-old dictator kicked his feet and made various shrill cries like a spoiled brat. His most powerful monsters were on their way....

"Heh..." Porky summoned his "brothers" to the fight. Dozens of Mecha Porkies followed the blond.

"Oink oiiiink!!!" more reinforcements of Pigmask soldiers, tanks, and ships were pouring in.

Porky 13 used a bullhorn: "Your mother is calling you! Spankety Spankety Spankety!!!"

"Shut up!!! OFFENSE UP, YAAAAAAAAA!!!!" Lucas increased his physical strength, and heavily slammed his stick into the ground. A massive earth-shake violently hit the Pigmask soldiers, tanks, and Mecha Porkies, knocking them out instantly.

"Lucas, you have been my dearest plague, but also the worst of all. *cough* *gasp* You and your stinking friends messed up my plans in the past, but this time I'll no longer being Mr. Nice Guy. It's time to end the game once and for all, you sucker. Hehehe. HAHAAHAHA!!!" Porky laughed.

"Uh...?" *BOOOM* *BOOOOM* The situation became critical for Lucas. A hundred giant Porky statues joined the fight. The 50-foot replicas of the Pig King intimidated the boy.

"*gulp* PKKKK LOVEEEE!!!" Lucas defended himself with his most powerful technique. The Porky statues weren't even tickled. The blond decided to opt for the same strategy that Ness used.

"PKKKK FLAAAASH!!!" Lucas directed a green psychic light at the heart of one of the statues. The giant was destroyed, but the number of enemies was too much for him to handle alone.

"Pffff....!!!!" Porky stuck his tongue out, and made mocking gestures at Lucas. The giant statues of Porky stomped in tandem with their feet. Lucas was hit by violent shockwaves. 

"Augh.....AAAAGHHH!!!" one of the giant statues attacked, waving its arms from side to side.

*SMAAAASH* Lucas sustained fatal damage. He rolled on the floor feeling great pain in his bones.

"*cough* L-LIFEUP γ!!! Lucas regained health. But the situation worsened. More enemies arrived.

"MUUOOON!!!" a 50-foot giant Clayman shot a goo out of his arm.

"Aaahhh! I cannot move!" Lucas was glued to the floor.

"The substance of this Clayman is like the best quality glues! *cough* *gasp* Hehehe, so I can enjoy giving you a slow, painful death Lucas" Porky smiled sadistically. In a matter of seconds, the blond psychic was helpless against many familiar faces.

*ZAAAAAP!* A group of Natural Killer Cyborgs shocked Lucas with powerful PK Thunders.

"AAAAAAH!!! BUAAAAH!!!" Lucas cried out in pain. Porky mocked his victim, and recited a poem:

"I sent your mother to the grave

Your brother died as my slave

I destroyed your home with bombs

And your fellas are my dolls

You deserve all this

Cause you're the toy...

...that I can abuse.

SPANKETY SPANKETY SPANKETY!" Porky then fired a plasma beam. The boy continued to agonize. The footsteps of something huge could be heard in the distance. Not understanding what was happening, Lucas saw Porky blush.

"Owwww, *sigh* *cough* *wheeze*, my cute cupcake is coming to step on you. Feel privileged" the tremors grew in intensity. The sole of a giant mary jane shoe was on top of Lucas!

"Hehehe...." a gigantic 70-meter robot girl laughed at Lucas. She was Lil Miss Marshmallow.

"Haha! Do you remember me, insolent brat?!!! You were the spoilsport who stole Master Porky's prized Yoyo, and destroyed his valuable Thunder Tower! You will pay dearly for hurting my dear king's feelings!" the giantess terrified Lucas with her mechanical purple eyes.

"Aaaghh....uhhh, I can't....breathe!" the blond psychic was between a rock and a hard place. The giant mechanical woman's huge shoe was suffocating him. Porky approached his victim.

"Hey pig's vomit! *cough* *wheeze* Answer this: what was the biggest fear this group of islands faced months ago?" Porky asked in a mocking tone.

"Ugh....I....don't....KNOW AAAAHHH!!!" the Natural Killer Cyborgs continued to electrocute him.

"CLAUS-TROPHOBIA!!! You get it? AHAAHAAHA!!!" the joke made poor Lucas cry like never before. Porky burst into extreme laughter to the point where he nearly choked. Lucas lost hope of survive.

"ROAAAAAR!!!" another colossal creature was approaching. Its roar sounded like that demon-like beast with sharp teeth. The N.K Cyborgs charged up their end-of-the-century beams.

"*yawn* Um....am I in the ocean?" a mysterious woman asked herself. The water was barely knee-deep for her, and a dense fog obscured her view. She continued walking...

"Buaaaaah, Uhhh, help.....*sob* help" the girl heard a familiar voice crying for help.

"Buaaaaah! Waaaah! WAHAHAHA, DIE LUCAS!" the girl's protective instincts reacted immediately.

*BOOOM* *BOOOOM!* "*grunt* Oink Oiiiink!!!" some Pigmask soldiers looked into the distance with their binoculars: a pair of yellow lights were watching them from the sea.

"ROAAAAAR!!!" the combined attack began. The Giant Ultimate Chimera ran to kill Lucas. The N.K Cyborgs fired their end-of-the-century beams. Porky felt an indescribable pleasure. However....

"PSYSHOOOCK!!!" a light of hope gave a 180 degree turn to the battle, literally. Several orbs of psychic energy were fired at the enemies and exploded together.

*BOOOOOM* The N.K Killer cyborgs and the Clayman were destroyed in one hit. The giant statues of Porky and the Ultimate Chimera were blown back by the powerful force of the explosions.

"WOAAAAH!!!" Porky flew away to hide behind some trees. A psychic force was controlling the beams fired by the N.K Cyborgs. His spiderbot was nearly destroyed.

"What the...? *SMAAAASH*" Lil Miss Marshmallow had no time to react. In the blink of an eye, she received a punch charged with psychic energy, and then was sent flying. In a futile attempt, the Pigmask soldiers and statues ran to defend their leader.

"GET OUT OF HERE, BUGS!!!" yelled the majestic goddess defiantly. The Porky statues were shattered with simple kicks and stomps. The giant queen of the Pokemon world was almost 5 times bigger than Porky's creations. The soldiers and tanks ran in terror from her boots.

"Mmmmm hehehe....*blush*" Lucas gave small sighs. He was teleported to the safety of some sweet, soft, comfortable hands decorated with lovely fingernails. Sniffing that beautiful scent of lavender from her hands made him cry with happiness. One of the fingers touched his little head.

"Lucas, are you alright?" the woman asked, looking worriedly at the child's delicate body. She felt as if she had been stabbed several times in the heart. The poor boy was crying. Blood trickled from his mouth and his bones ached badly. The giantess hugged Lucas.

"Sssshh....*sniff* don't cry, my pretty little boy.....*sob* your queen Sabrina is here to protect you..." Lucas felt the sweet dew coming from her wistful bluish-purple eyes. Giant Sabrina shared her psychic energy, and little Lucas comforted both with Lifeup Ω. The beautiful scene was seen by some Tazmily villagers sheltering in a mount.

"*cough* *COUGH* Oldman Wess, who is she? Is she a friend, or enemy of ours?" Lighter asked.

"*cough* I don't know. I've never seen that woman around here..." Wess replied.

"*whistle* But you have to admit: she's pretty, caring like Lucas's mom, and she's just as good a warrior as Kumatora. I think they could make a good team" Fuel commented.

"Dawwww, just watch her cry next to little Lucas. She reminds me of Hinawa when she comforted the twins. I don't think she's an evil woman" Caroline said. Wess quickly got off the mount.

"Hehe, come with me, Lucas. We are leaving this island, it is very dangerous...." Sabrina said.

"Eh? Bu-But Sabrina, we must help the wounded! Please help me!!" Lucas requested.

"NO. I don't care about the lives of these miserable people!" Sabrina answered, with her characteristic cold and serious expression from years ago. Her great lack of empathy prevented her from acting on behalf of others.

"But....*sniff* Sabrina...." Lucas cried and begged with tender eyes. At first the giantess reacted annoyed, but she couldn't help but feel bad. She hated to see her favorite doll suffer.

"*sigh*......CONFUSION!!!" Sabrina decided to show her merciful side. With her telekinesis she easily removed rubble from houses, and spread sand to fight the flames.

"Ugh....*cough*...." Jackie, Betsie, Tessie, and Flint escaped safely from the Yado Hotel. Thomas came running with a hose, and put out the raging fire blocking the forest path.

"Thank you for saving our lives. You are a woman with a beautiful heart. If you want, we can have tea together, I'll invite" Tessie said to Sabrina with great happiness.

"Heehehe, thank you miss giantess! I hope we can be friends...." Angie said cordially, moving closer to Sabrina's legs. The giantess smiled back and gave the little girl a pat on her head. Sabrina didn't want to admit it, but she felt that the people of Tazmily gave her the respect and companionship that she could never get after regaining her smile.

"*cough* *gasp*....Lucas, it's good to see you safe. Tell me...is she a friend of yours?" Flint asked.

"Flint, there's no time for small talk!!! Look at your body, come so we can treat your burns, we don't know for sure if more Porky's ships will come to bomb the place!" Wess ordered.

"Porky....?" Sabrina was thoughtful. Wess led the wounded to the safety of the mount.

"*cough* *gasp* Agh, that rat with puke hair.....*cough* When will the reinforcements arrive??!!" Porky asked feeling quite annoyed. His soldiers recharged the energy of the spiderbot.

"They're on their way, sir!" replied the Pigmask Colonel. He watched Tazmily through binoculars.

"Mr. Master Porky, she is huge!!!" the colonel yelled in surprise.

"I KNOW, YOU IDIOT!!! *cough* *wheeze* her robotic curves drive me crazy..." Porky drooled.

"Sir, I am not referring to Lil Miss Marshmallow. Lucas is accompanied by a giant woman with green hair and a red uniform!!!" exclaimed the Pigmask Colonel, quite alarmed.

"Ouch....huh?" Lil Miss Marshmallow regained consciousness. She hit a group of trees.

"YOU.....I'LL CUT YOUR BODY INTO PIECES, INSOLENT HUMAN!!!" the giant robot girl got up.

"All right, little creatures, run to safety..." Sabrina saved Ritchie and Nichol...

"Ugh, watch out Sabrina!!" Lucas warned. A plasma shot nearly killed the children.

"Ahahahahaha!!! How pathetic, the crybaby had to call his giant girlfriend to defend him!" the nasty being that almost killed Mr. Goldie Head flew in his mechanical spider.

"Grrrrr....GET OUT OF MY SIGHT, KILLER!!!" filled with rage, Sabrina fired an intense Psybeam from her eyes to kill the obnoxious fat Porky Minch. Another giantess stepped into the confrontation.

"Hahaha....." the giant maid stretched out her hands, and stopped the impact. The 2 girls looked at each other like enraged beasts. They wanted to fight and give their lives in favor of the respective person they love so much.

"CONFU.....aaaghh..." Sabrina tried to attack, but the giant robot went ahead with her advanced acceleration system. She hit her stomach repeatedly with punches and strong kicks.

"I hope you like this!" Lil Miss Marshmallow spilled hot tea everywhere.

"TELEPORT!!!" Sabrina teleported fast. She tried to confuse her opponent.

"Hah, nice try...." Sabrina tried to attack the robot from behind, but the female mechanical monster's advanced reflexes stopped her. Lil Miss Marshmallow slammed her to the ground.

"Hahahaha! YAAAAAA...!!" *SMAAAASH* The giant maid stiffened her metallic body, and kicked Sabrina again, sending her flying into one of the Sunshine Forest mountains.

"SABRINAAAA!!!" Lucas ran desperately in the direction of the forest. Porky followed him.

"Ouch....*gulp*" Sabrina touched her bloody mouth. She was exhausted from the huge impact.

*BOOOM* Hahahaha! Come on puny human, defend yourself!" Lil Miss Marshmallow laughed.

"*cough* You'll see.......AAAAAGHHH UHHHHHH!!!" Lil Miss Marshmallow strangled Sabrina.

"IF YOU DARE TO INTERFERE IN MASTER PORKY'S PLANS, I'LL BE MAD, MAD, MAD, MAD, MAD! VERY MAD, MAD, MAD!!!" the robot girl repeatedly slammed Sabrina's head against the rocky walls. Her shortness of breath prevented Sabrina from concentrating to use psychic powers.

"NO...." the boy observed for the first time Sabrina felt fear: her eyes transmitted great desperation, her body trembled, and she weakly tried to free herself from the monster's claws. 

"LEAVE SABRINA ALONE!!! PK LOOOVE!!!" Lucas attacked Lil Miss Marshmallow, to no avail.

"HAHAHA! Time to clean up the trash!" the giant robot captured Lucas with one hand.

"*cough*.....Calm....Mind..." Sabrina focused her mind and increased her psychic strength.

"AAAAH, SABRINA, HELP MEEEEE!!" Lil Miss Marshmallow had fun squeezing the poor kid in front of Sabrina. Lucas's crying was music to Porky's ears.

"Keep your filthy hands off him! CONFUSION!!!" Sabrina's eyes glowed yellow, and she pushed the robot girl away with her telekinesis. Lucas returned safely to her giant hands.

"Heh...." Lil Miss Marshmallow gained momentum with her legs, and went straight to hit Sabrina with quick successive hard slaps. Lucas and Sabrina regained health with Lifeup Ω.

"AGILITY!!!" Sabrina increased her speed. Both giantesses moved equally. The robot girl failed to hit her target. Porky assisted his maid by firing homing missiles.

"COUNTER α!!!" Lucas assisted giant Sabrina with his reflector shield. Lil Miss Marshmallow dodged the reflected missiles with her advanced reflexes, but Porky's spider mech was hit again.

"Ugh, sweetie, take care of those rebels! *cough**wheeze* Reinforcements are coming!" Porky yelled. The dictator's machine fell violently to the ground. Some Pigmask came to his aid.

"DOUBLE TEAM!!!" Sabrina created advanced illusions of herself to fool her opponent.

"YAAAA!!!" *BOOOOM* Lil Miss Marshmallow hit the ground with her fist, generating a powerful earthquake. The seismic waves hit the copies of the psychic girl.

"PSYBEAM!!!" the original Sabrina ambushed the giant robot girl with a powerful beam.

"Ouch...." Lil Miss Marshmallow tripped on the ground. Sabrina teleported fast.

"PSYSHOCK!!!" Sabrina summoned her psychic energy orbs, and detonated them. *BOOOOM*

"........Ahhhh.......*clink* *clang*" the robot girl shook her head in pain. Intense electricity caused by her damaged circuitry ran through her body. Her dress was torn.

"And now.....!" Sabrina attempted to land a final blow with Psyshock, believing that she would win.

"Hehehehe...." Lil Miss Marshmallow activated her Ultra Ticked-Off System. She recovered energy with the extra battery in her body, and cushioned the blast with her increased defenses.

"Our tea party is just beginning, Sabrina!" the metallic demoness watched the psychic duo with her intimidating artificial eyes. The giantess increased her power: she was armed with huge drills, a pincer, and a circular saw coming from extra arms that emerged from her back. Her hair decorations turned into a pair of eyes to enhance her sensors.

"*gulp* Do you think you can turn her into a doll?" Lucas asked telepathically.

"No. That power I told you about doesn't work against inorganic beings. But don't worry. I can feel that our future is bright like the sun!" Sabrina replied with a smile.

"Don't you think she's cute? She was designed based on the only woman I loved in my life. *cough* *gasp* Now, my beloved maid, get rid of these useless rats with mental powers!" Porky arrived on the scene.

"Yesss my dear Porky Chaaaaan! *MUACK*" Lil Miss Marshmallow gave the fat man-child the attention he so craves. Her glamorous wiggle made him explode with arousal.

"Heh, don't underestimate the power of my lineage, Porky. We'll turn into scrap that hideous succubus doll of yours!" the giant queen of the Pokemon world moved her hair defiantly.

"Excellent Sophia. *cough* Having you as a sacrifice will make this game more fun HAHAHA" replied Porky. More enemies came screaming at the top of their lungs: ALL HAIL MASTER PORKY!

"OFFENSE UP! DEFENSE UP!" Lucas boosted Sabrina's combat skills. The giantess patted the little boy sitting on her shoulder. The psychics would fight separately.

"Take care of Porky, and those losers in pig costumes" Sabrina ordered. The battle continued.

"Heehehehe....FIRE!" Lil Miss Marshmallow fired her heavy artillery from the palm of her hands, made up of a cocktail of machine guns, slashing lasers, flamethrowers, and torpedoes.

"BARRIER!!!" Sabrina summoned a barrier that swallowed the damage with ease. Lil Miss Marshmallow harassed the psychic giantess with quick drill attacks. Sabrina tried to keep her distance to attack safely, while the robot girl fired shots in all directions with the expectation of killing her. Giant explosions and footsteps echoed throughout the island.

"PKKKK THUNDEEER!!!" Lucas dealt a massively short-circuited to the Mecha Porkies with a devastating electrical attack. The robot explosions damaged the Pigmask soldiers.

"*cough* *gasp* When I'm done with you and your giant bride, *cough* *wheeze* I'll use your corpses as food for my chimeras!" the Pig King warned. He tried to crush Lucas.

"Shield Killer....ACTIVATE!!!" a device from the giant robot girl vanished the barrier. Her projectiles were dangerously close to Sabrina. The psychic detonated the projectiles.

"PKKK LOVEEEE!!!" Lucas took off the heavy mechanical bed that came crashing down with a dazzling PK Love. The inhabitants of Tazmily watched the fight euphorically from the mount.

"Lucas, Miss Sabrina, you guys can do it!" Fuel yelled excitedly.

"Lucas, Sabrina, you have our support. The enemy no longer has us cornered" said Wess. 

"Ukiiii, UKIII KYAAAA!!!" Salsa cheered on the psychic duo from Saffron City and Tazmily Village.

"Lucas, I am proud of you. I look forward to meeting your pretty girlfriend" Flint murmured.

"TELEPORT! PSYBEAM!!" Sabrina got closer to fire her multi-colored beam.

"Hehehehe, sorry!" Lil Miss Marshmallow activated her PSI Counter device. *BOOOOM*

The attack got reflected. Sabrina stumbled and the maid nearly cut her throat with her pincer.

"CONFUSION!!!" Sabrina tried to control her body. But it didn't work. The enemy giantess countered with furious stabs from her fast-moving drills. A barrier activated.

"Hahaha! Stupid human, your magic tricks won't work this time. SHIELD KILLER, ACTIVATE!!!" the giantess of the Pigmask army invalidated Sabrina's strategy. The psychic girl tried to teleport to within inches of the stabbing weapons.

".........*gasp*" Sabrina briefly checked her right shoulder, and saw blood come out. One of the mechanical abomination's drills struck her hard. Determined, she used Double Team to win time. Lil Miss Marshmallow laughed, and scanned Sabrina with her extra big eyes.

"Haha! See ya, suckers!" Porky 911 joined the fight. He mechanically called for help.

*BOOOM* One after another, more giant statues of Porky came into the island.

"PKKK FLAAASH!!!" Lucas attacked the statues from a distance with his devastating psychic light.

"The end of the game is coming, pig's vomit! *cough* *wheeze* Sooner or later you'll be too exhausted to fight, and my statues will stomp on you like a critter" said Porky. Lucas, finding himself outnumbered, fled to Tazmily where Sabrina and Lil Miss Marshmallow were.

"Sir, we are trying to awaken the Ultimate Chimera!" warned a Pigmask on the radio.

"Ufff.....that awful robotic doll is leaving me without options. I can't waste my energy anymore, my most viable option is to use brute force, or repel her projectiles. MEDITATE!!!" Sabrina increased her physical strength. The illusory copies of her were destroyed with shots. She felt her victory slip away from her, yet she did not give up.

"RHINOCEROCKET DEFENSE SYSTEM, ACTIVATED!!!" the giant maid fired a combined blast of weaponry from her hands, and explosive Chimeras launched from her back.

"CONFUSION!!!" Sabrina tried to fight back by reflecting her projectiles.

"Heh...." Lil Miss Marshmallow drilled the floor and hid underground. The missiles exploded.

"FUTURE SIGHT!!!" Sabrina foresaw a possible attack.

"Eh? Aaaaaghh!!" Sabrina was ambushed by dozens of Porky statues. One after another, they pounced on her to ensure that she couldn't continue fighting. Lucas came to her aid.

"PK FLASH!!! PK FLASH!!! PK FLASH!!! PK FLASH!!!" Lucas shot many explosive green lights. He managed to destroy various statues, at the cost of spending a lot of PSI energy in the process. The blonde felt the ground shake underground. Lil Miss Marshmallow was coming for a final blow.

"Thanks Lucas...GAAAAHHHH!!!" the giantess got up, and destroyed the statues with an uppercut.

"Hahaaha, bye Sa..." *BOOOOOOM* Sabrina used her ace up her sleeve. A giant sphere of psychic energy impacted Tazmily's center, just at the exact moment when the robot girl was going to hit Sabrina with her drills. The PSI Counter device failed to protect Lil Miss Marshmallow from the blow. Both giantesses received heavy damage. The maid lost her arms, but her extra arms in which she carried her drills and stabbing weapons were intact.

"Ughhh....AHH!" Sabrina regained consciousness, and quickly blocked the drills coming at her head by generating psychic energy around her hands. The maid extended her drills with all her might to try to pierce her skull. Both giantesses were struggling.

"Hehehe, even though I've lost my arms, and my rhinocerocket system isn't responding, it's only a matter of time before my self-recovery system leaves you worse than a dry raisin!" to Sabrina's surprise, tentacle-like cables emerged from the destroyed robot girl's arms.

"Aaagh....my body...." Lil Miss Marshmallow absorbed the psychic girl's energy. Porky celebrated his "victory" with laughter and mocking faces. Lucas tried to cure his friend, but......

"AGH, LUCAS, GET OUT OF HERE!!! SAVE YOUR LIFE!!!" Sabrina ordered. Lil Miss Marshmallow's pincer and circular saw managed to graze Sabrina's legs, generating painful cuts.

"*sniff* NO! I DON'T WANNA LET YOU DIE HERE!!! *sob*" Lucas cried feeling overwhelmed. Sabrina responded to the gesture of sadness by smiling at the boy through tears. Porky shot him.

"Heh heh heh heh. I told you idiot, the power of love does not exist, it is pure quackery. *cough* *gasp* *wheeze* Now don't bother me, I'll end your giant girlfriend's suffering soon!" exhausted, Lucas abandoned his giant queen. He had almost no PSI energy left to fight. 

"Keep trying to wake up my favorite attack toy! *cough* *gasp*" ordered Porky.

"Is there something we can do for her?" Lighter asked, watching the fight with concern.

"No. *sigh* We don't stand a chance against that mechanical giant woman" Wess replied.

"We're going to die.....*sniff* I'll miss you all" Tessie cried. The villagers hugged each other.

"*sniff* Poor Sabrina, I wish I could save her. I WANT A MIRACLE, ANYTHING!!!" Lucas thought. Just a few kilometers from the center of the village, the blond boy watched the Pigmask reactivate the fearsome Ultimate Chimera. After being knocked out by Sabrina, its switch worked again.

"Bye Sophia, *cough* You and that little crybaby are no match for Master Porky. HAHAHA! SPANKETY SPANKETY SPANKETY!" Porky fired his plasma beam into Sabrina's eyes.

"Oiiiiiiink! OIIIIIINK!!!" the Pigmask soldiers failed to subdue the bloodthirsty red demon. Several ran terrified. The beast destroyed a reinforced metal mech suit in one bite, nearly severing the hands of the soldier trying to tame the beast.

*Memories of Lucas in the Chimera Lab, and his fight against Lil Miss Marshmallow flashed in his mind. He was planning a risky move, but he had to try it if he wanted to save Sabrina*

"YAAAA!!!" resolute, Lucas threw some rocks at the Ultimate Chimera. The beast reacted.

"Pffff, hey silly monster, why don't you catch me!!!" Lucas made the red demon explode in anger.

"GROAAAHHHH!!!" *BOOM* *BOOOOM* The 20-meter-long monster started chasing after Lucas. The boy ran for his life with everything he could. His plan was in progress.

"*sniff*.....Lucas....I'm sorry" Sabrina sobbed. The energy around her hands was fading.

"HAHAHA!!! huh?" Porky lowered his guard. Lucas returned with the monster following him.

"AYEEEE!!! GET OFF MY LEGS YOU LITTLE PERVERT!!" Lucas quickly climbed up the giant maid's socks. Lil Miss Marshmallow tried to attack with her pincer, and circular saw, but the monster snapped her arms off. The Ultimate Chimera scaled the giantess.

"ROAAAAAR!!! *CHOMP* Lucas reached the back of the giantess, and achieved his goal.

"Oh no, her PSI Counter device!" Porky let out vital information. The drills and connected devices on the back of Lil Miss Marshmallow were destroyed.

"Hehehe, CONFUSION!!!" with a warm smile, Sabrina levitated the villains with her psychic force, slamming them hard to the ground. Porky's spiderbot caught fire. Lucas was teleported to the safety of Sabrina's left shoulder, where he received a tender kiss.

"*gasp* *wheeze* My love.....finish Sophia!" Porky ordered, trying to deny his defeat.

"YAAAAA....Eh? AAAAAAGAHAHA!!!" Lil Miss Marshmallow tried to kick Sabrina, but failed.

"Never underestimate the power of psychics, Porky. And my name....IS SABRINA!!!!" Sabrina violently threw the robot girl, crashing into the spider robot. Amongst the wreckage of the vehicle, Porky emerged from the capsule in great pain. Lil Miss Marshmallow attempted to increase her speed and strength with the stored energy from her self-recovery system.

"Sabrina, throw her in the ocean, it's her weakness!!!" Lucas yelled. Sabrina followed her friend's advice. Lil Miss Marshmallow ended up taking an intense dip. 

"Aaaagh....THE NUMBER YOU DIALED-IT'S OUT OF PIG. FROM EAST TO WEST IT GOES. *clink* *clank* *clonk*......" the robot maid began to babble incoherently. Despite the near-fatal short circuit, she struggled to her feet. Her self-recovery system regenerated her weaponized hands.

"Lucas, synchronize your mind with me!" Sabrina ordered. The brains of both psychics charged with energy.

"TAKE THIS, YOU PIECE OF JUNK!!! ESP PRODIGY PSYWAVE!!!!" a great light illuminated the Nowhere Islands. Sublime shots of psychic waves were expelled from the hands of the psychic duo. The maid gave a cry of horror before saying goodbye to her services. 

*BOOOOOM!* Giant Lil Miss Marshmallow got destroyed. Her head fell to Sabrina's feet. All the inhabitants of Tazmily happily celebrated the fall of the evil king Porky Minch.

"We make a good team, hehehe" Lucas said with quite a bit of joy.

"Yes, my pretty Mr. Goldie Head. We work so well together that we don't even need telepathy" Sabrina responded enthusiastically. 

"*gasp*....my....oxygen" *BOOOOM* Porky crawled and tried to call his Absolutely Safe Capsule, but Sabrina tripped him with a huge stomp. The last thing he could see was an enraged giantess accompanied by that sweet boy he hates so much. Her boot came down to crush him.

"Yahoo! We did it Sabrina, we saved Tazmily" Lucas said excitedly. But he realized something.

"*yawn* *nom* Good for you, dear. *yawn* Now, be a good boy and let your beautiful queen Sabrina sleep...." Sabrina said sleepily. All was a dream. But that nightmare turned into a neat dream, a pleasant experience where without realizing it, Lucas was saved by Sabrina.

 

TO BE CONTINUED